NATION

PASSWORD

Executive Operations RP Group (Open) 2.0

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:54 am

Vancon wrote:How does this sound:

IN the near-future, Space colonists have become a thing and we have made jump gates between solar systems far and wide. Unfortunately, we lost contact with one of the principal jump gates and now a ship has been dispatched to find out the problem and fix it, be it a technical problem or a material problem. There has been a growing presence of rebel forces in the area who want their colonies to become independent from the Earth Government's regime. Normally they would be given this privilege, but their colonies hold a precious resource that is used to facilitate space travel and activate the Jump Gates. So far, we have no intel on the situation, and a small scout ship with engineers, pilots and soldiers have been sent out as a preliminary force to find ot what happened since the EG doesn't have the care to send a larger, more specialized force to fix the problem. It's probably just a technical problem, right?

Of course this would be elaborated on, and it would be a bit more in-depth, but that's the gist of things.

Sounds great
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:54 pm

Jump Gate Jockeys is now a thing
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

Torrumbarry
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Torrumbarry » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:14 pm

Ooh, this is very enticing...
Nation: The Holy Constitutional Monarchy of the Commonwealth of Torrumbarry
Capital: Harrisburgh
Denonym: Torrumbarian, although often referred to as 'Barras.
Population: RP: 1.2 billion (but I often use my actual NS population for assholes who like to play the "numbers game" with me)
Military Size:
-Active Military Personnel: 9,240,000 (all branches)
-Reserve Military Personnel: (National Guard, Airborne National Guard and Coast Guard): 2,340,000 (Primary Reserve Components): 3,600,000 (Secondary Reserve Components): 7,860,000 (Tertiary Reserve Components): 21,500,000

Nation "Nickname": 'Barra
Interests: Playing rugby union, cricket (not the chirpy one!), athletics, tennis and football (soccer, if you're one of those converted few), dabbling in economics and finance and listening to Iggy Azalea.
IRL Age: 15
RP Sample: Enjoy! http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?t=311076&f=5&view=unread
BUSY IRL - UNABLE TO POST

President: Rt. Hon. Lance Hemingway
Chancellor of the Exchequer: Rt. Hon. Abigail Thorpe
Constitutional King: His Eminence Edmund VII of House Adelaide
Population: RENOVATING-HARD HAT ZONE

The Macabees
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Macabees » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:19 pm

Nation: The Macabees
Capital: Fedala
Denonym: Macabee
Population: Whatever it says on my nation page (I can cap it on a case-by-case basis if preferred, and I can also cap my military size based on my pop. size)
Military Size: 450 million+ (usually less, but I'm mobilizing for a potential war)

Nation "Nickname": The Second Empire of the Golden Throne (official name)
Interests: PMT/PT/FT
IRL Age: 27
RP Sample:
Babel
Imperial Recrudescence
Arise High King Vamp
Last edited by The Macabees on Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Former Sr. II Roleplaying Mentor | Factbook

The Macabees' Guides to Roleplaying, Worldbuilding, and Other Stuff (please upvote if you like them!)

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:33 pm

Torrumbarry wrote:Ooh, this is very enticing...
Nation: The Holy Constitutional Monarchy of the Commonwealth of Torrumbarry
Capital: Harrisburgh
Denonym: Torrumbarian, although often referred to as 'Barras.
Population: RP: 1.2 billion (but I often use my actual NS population for assholes who like to play the "numbers game" with me)
Military Size:
-Active Military Personnel: 9,240,000 (all branches)
-Reserve Military Personnel: (National Guard, Airborne National Guard and Coast Guard): 2,340,000 (Primary Reserve Components): 3,600,000 (Secondary Reserve Components): 7,860,000 (Tertiary Reserve Components): 21,500,000

Nation "Nickname": 'Barra
Interests: Playing rugby union, cricket (not the chirpy one!), athletics, tennis and football (soccer, if you're one of those converted few), dabbling in economics and finance and listening to Iggy Azalea.
IRL Age: 15
RP Sample: Enjoy! http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?t=311076&f=5&view=unread

You're in, but I need to know which groups you want to be part of.

The Macabees wrote:Nation: The Macabees
Capital: Fedala
Denonym: Macabee
Population: Whatever it says on my nation page (I can cap it on a case-by-case basis if preferred, and I can also cap my military size based on my pop. size)
Military Size: 450 million+ (usually less, but I'm mobilizing for a potential war)

Nation "Nickname": The Second Empire of the Golden Throne (official name)
Interests: PMT/PT/FT
IRL Age: 27
RP Sample:
Babel
Imperial Recrudescence
Arise High King Vamp

Again, you're good.

However, you both know that you just have to say you want to be part and add an RP sample, right?
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Pimps Inc
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pimps Inc » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:49 pm

I have an idea for an RP that's so crazy it 99.99% won't turn into a successful RP.So ill tell you.

Prepare to be astounded!(Especially if you're Murican)
So,it begins in 1776.The Declaration of the United State's Independence.All 56 signers are there but not all will take part in the part of history.Thomas Jefferson,George Washington,and Benjamin Franklin have a private talk.The discussion of The Order of the Presidents.A secret organization made to guide America for ever from behind the curtains for the safety and glory of America.Started by the few immortals in the world and continued by the next generation.

Time Skip to present day.

The world sends a probe into outer space to "try and make first contact".No one believes it will work and for 13 years it is forgotten.Until one day we get an answer back.Bla,bla,bla.[Insert good RP info on the aliens and the invasion.]Now,The Order of the Presidents must be called.The leaders of America will rise from the dead to defend the living.

Now you may laugh.Now,you can post your comments on how ridiculous it is but,I say to thee

This was inspired by the artworks of a great artist on Sharpwriter.Look up epic presidents and you'll see...
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - United Mexican States

Risottia wrote:
United States of White America wrote:Although Nietzsche was a god-fearing atheist and his quote is positive, I believe it is negative. I think God has died because of our corrupt, open society, where there is no objective sense of right and wrong. Instead, I propose to resurrect God and avenge him.

No way.

When we meet aliens from outer space, we'll yell:

We poison our air and water to weed out the weak!
We set off fission bombs in our only biosphere!
We nailed our god to a stick!
Don't fuck with the human race!

Kanye West 2024

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:00 pm

Pimps Inc wrote:I have an idea for an RP that's so crazy it 99.99% won't turn into a successful RP.So ill tell you.

So,it begins in 1776.The Declaration of the United State's Independence.All 56 signers are there but not all will take part in the part of history.Thomas Jefferson,George Washington,and Benjamin Franklin have a private talk.The discussion of The Order of the Presidents.A secret organization made to guide America for ever from behind the curtains for the safety and glory of America.Started by the few immortals in the world and continued by the next generation.

The world sends a probe into outer space to "try and make first contact".No one believes it will work and for 13 years it is forgotten.Until one day we get an answer back.Bla,bla,bla.[Insert good RP info on the aliens and the invasion.]Now,The Order of the Presidents must be called.The leaders of America will rise from the dead to defend the living.

Now you may laugh.Now,you can post your comments on how ridiculous it is but,I say to thee

This was inspired by the artworks of a great artist on Sharpwriter.Look up epic presidents and you'll see...

Wait… so zombie presidents fighting against aliens?
_REPUBLIC OF WEST AURELIA_
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

Pimps Inc
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Pimps Inc » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:25 am

Roleplay Information

Risottia wrote:
United States of White America wrote:Although Nietzsche was a god-fearing atheist and his quote is positive, I believe it is negative. I think God has died because of our corrupt, open society, where there is no objective sense of right and wrong. Instead, I propose to resurrect God and avenge him.

No way.

Kanye West 2024

Congreveopia
Minister

Founded: Dec 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:33 am

I had an idea for a roleplay recently. It's kind of an apocalypse character roleplay, except there isn't an obvious antagonist/problem. Your character just wakes up and almost everyone is gone. No megastorms, zombies, aliens, diseases, whatever. Just almost everyone disappears overnight with seemingly no explanation. You can try to survive or try to rebuild society or try to steal all of the limos in the world. It's up to you. There is a reason for what happened, and you can try to figure out what it is if you want, or not. Eventually, though, the power will fail, the water mains will fail, buildings will start to decay. It's basically just what will you do in a world where almost everyone is gone?
"Close air support covereth a multitude of sins." - Maxim 4

Congreveopia is an advanced MT nation, managed by the artificial superintelligence known as "Nexus". It is very active in global affairs, and loves manipulating nations to steer the future of the world.
Links:
Equator Confederation wrote:Congreveopia has spoken. Do it now.
Vancon wrote:Enter Cong, the smartest of our bunch.
The United Remnants of America wrote:Except for Cong, whom I'm now decently sure is a superhuman being we should probably be worshipping.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:49 am

Pimps Inc wrote:I have an idea for an RP that's so crazy it 99.99% won't turn into a successful RP.So ill tell you.

What kind of aliens were you thinking?
This might work well in PttM.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Pimps Inc
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Pimps Inc » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:42 am

Primordial Luxa wrote:

I don'y know exactly but they should be a little classic(green beings from the 1970's movies) but also mostly "modern".
Roleplay Information

Risottia wrote:

No way.

Kanye West 2024

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:42 pm

Pimps Inc wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:

I don'y know exactly but they should be a little classic(green beings from the 1970's movies) but also mostly "modern".

Make them classic aliens that revive the dead. But have them only revive evil leader.
Like zombie hitler, zombie stalin, zombie bin laden etc. Then have then fight.
That would be bad ass.
Last edited by Primordial Luxa on Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Servinta
Minister

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Servinta » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:10 pm

zombie bin laden (My people happen to like Stalin thank you)

Pimps Inc
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Pimps Inc » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:38 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Pimps Inc wrote:I don'y know exactly but they should be a little classic(green beings from the 1970's movies) but also mostly "modern".

Make them classic aliens that revive the dead. But have them only revive evil leader.
That would be bad ass.

Like presidents vs evil leaders or what?
Roleplay Information

Risottia wrote:

No way.

Kanye West 2024

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:44 pm

Pimps Inc wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:
That would be bad ass.

Like presidents vs evil leaders or what?

Exactly but in a PMT/FanT environment.
Could be fun

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:15 am

Who's ready for Zombies? Eh?
The beatings will continue. Regardless of morale.

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:Also, nominating DEN as ATLAS's Chef Ramses.
The United Remnants of America wrote:I'm collecting friends. Hate to say it, but you qualify.

Servinta
Minister

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Servinta » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:47 pm

Time to kill stuff indiscriminately without consequence. :twisted:

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:37 pm

Servinta wrote:Time to kill stuff indiscriminately without consequence. :twisted:

What a waste of free cheap labor.

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:48 pm

Oh Vaaaan, why didn't you tell me this was here... I think we need to talk... intimately and decide how we want to ski- I mean discuss why I was left out.
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

"Put that down, Mr. Eric." He said. "She's obviously not a chicken."
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:49 pm

Kassaran wrote:Oh Vaaaan, why didn't you tell me this was here... I think we need to talk... intimately and decide how we want to ski- I mean discuss why I was left out.

Torrumbarry
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Torrumbarry » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:32 am

I've have a proposal to make:

A bunch of campers of varied nationalities are sitting around a campfire, in a secluded copse. Each member enlightens the other of their nation's demise or rise due to the "zombie apocalypse/war/plague", and may or may not divulge their own experiences. Then zombies, could, like, gatecrash their little...? No? Oh, ok. But how 'bout the rest of it?

Here's an example:
"We didn't know what was coming," he began, rubbing his hands together to generate some warmth "we didn't know the Zed-Heads were comin' until they were ambling down our streets, busting down our doors and clawing at our throats. Underprepared: that's the excuse that f***in' A-Grade a**hole used. We weren't underprepared, heck, we didn't even know what a zombie was until that major outbreak in Holyhead! Evidently, the Government tried to hush it all up, and that son of a gun in power only fueled our ignorance. Rabies? RABIES!?! Go f*** yourself!" He paused and collected his thoughts. "Then everyone gives the Army a whole lotta stick, because where were they we needed them most? When it wasn't a conflict in some despotic crapheap a million miles away but a crapshoot for our survival at home, they didn't show. But those badass mothers in the Regional Militias? God, I loved them! Fought to the last man, understaffed, under equipped: they started off with ACRs and finished off the war with cricket bats and meat cleavers. I saw some footage of the Battle of Knott Hill, and my goodness were they amazing! They formed a square, this formation that was used by Napoleon and the Prussians and s***, and just hung in their for hours and hours and hours. Eventually, they ran outta ammo, but..."

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:18 am

Torrumbarry wrote:I've have a proposal to make:

A bunch of campers of varied nationalities are sitting around a campfire, in a secluded copse. Each member enlightens the other of their nation's demise or rise due to the "zombie apocalypse/war/plague", and may or may not divulge their own experiences. Then zombies, could, like, gatecrash their little...? No? Oh, ok. But how 'bout the rest of it?

Here's an example:
"We didn't know what was coming," he began, rubbing his hands together to generate some warmth "we didn't know the Zed-Heads were comin' until they were ambling down our streets, busting down our doors and clawing at our throats. Underprepared: that's the excuse that f***in' A-Grade a**hole used. We weren't underprepared, heck, we didn't even know what a zombie was until that major outbreak in Holyhead! Evidently, the Government tried to hush it all up, and that son of a gun in power only fueled our ignorance. Rabies? RABIES!?! Go f*** yourself!" He paused and collected his thoughts. "Then everyone gives the Army a whole lotta stick, because where were they we needed them most? When it wasn't a conflict in some despotic crapheap a million miles away but a crapshoot for our survival at home, they didn't show. But those badass mothers in the Regional Militias? God, I loved them! Fought to the last man, understaffed, under equipped: they started off with ACRs and finished off the war with cricket bats and meat cleavers. I saw some footage of the Battle of Knott Hill, and my goodness were they amazing! They formed a square, this formation that was used by Napoleon and the Prussians and s***, and just hung in their for hours and hours and hours. Eventually, they ran outta ammo, but..."

So...

Modern time Canterbury tales?

The United Remnants of America wrote:I'm collecting friends. Hate to say it, but you qualify.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:06 am

Here's an example:

That sound very interesting although im not sure how dynamic the first part will be if its just one person posting a lot.

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:20 am

Just short posts. You know. Just remembering things.

Torrumbarry
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Torrumbarry » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:07 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:

Here's an example:

That sound very interesting although im not sure how dynamic the first part will be if its just one person posting a lot.

We could cut across one another (TG each other about it beforehand), ask questions, dispute over stuff etc.

Additionally, I did have the Canterbury Tales in mind when conceiving this, and I would appreciate any criticism or suggestions.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents