NATION

PASSWORD

Only Deeds, CLOSED, TF

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Spirit of Hope
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 21, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Only Deeds, CLOSED, TF

Postby Spirit of Hope » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:00 am

Imperial Palace, Mourning Security Briefing

“Mr. President we have intercepted communications from the True Liberation Front indicating some of their members are going to attempt to enter the SFSR.” The head of the Imperial Rangers reported at the daily briefing.

“Are they a threat?” The Presidents Chief of Staff asked, flipping through the days report.

“Not to us. The True Liberation Front is a violent splinter group from the Society for the Liberation of Anyang. We don’t think they are capable of any real attacks against the SFSR, but we were wondering if we should pass this intelligence on.”

“Don’t, if you can catch them in the crossing that’s good, but otherwise let them be the SFSR’s headache. Moving on I see that one of our subs is trapped on a sand bar by the Mejis colony, any plans to get it out?” The president didn’t even look up from the report as he casually dismissed the question.

“Yes sir, we think we can get a…” The First Marshal replied, pulling out some notes.

Two days later, Erisinta Boarder Crossing

Chou Kwan quietly sat in the back of the van, staring at the door. The other eight men, and one woman, sat staring at the floor where all of the equipment they were brining with them was pilled. Getting the rifles and pistols without gun permits had been harder than any of them had initially thought, and getting the pieces to make bombs had been even harder.

The van had no windows in back, and a wall separated the front end of the van from the rear. Unless the guards opened the back doors there would be no way for them to know what was stored in the back.

Now they were doing the hardest part, or so they told themselves. Crossing the boarder was when they were most vulnerable and when their capture would most completely stop the revolution they were about to begin before it got started. At any point after this they would be in occupied territory, and they could begin to spread the message.

The driver began to speak, Kwan couldn’t make any individual words out but overall he seamed very calm. He wasn’t one of the revolutionaries, but was instead some scum who they had been forced to hire to sneak them across the border. Sitting up front with him however was the leader of their revolutionary group, should anything go wrong he would make sure the driver reacted properly.

But they went past with no alarms raised. Maybe the driver had been worth the massive price he had demanded. Now they would head for a safe house to carry out their final preparations, the bombs needed to be assembled and some supplies to bulky to transport would be purchased. But they were set upon their course, in three days they would strike the blow to free the Occupied City of Anyang. No more talk, only deads.
Fact Book.
Helpful hints on combat vehicle terminology.

Imperializt Russia wrote:Support biblical marriage! One SoH and as many wives and sex slaves as he can afford!

Puzikas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Puzikas » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:14 pm

0849 hours
Near Police precinct 028
Karaul, Puzak Federation

A lite tone sounded as the trolley came to a full stop along its path, sending passengers lurching forward slightly. As those whom this related to stood, a pleasant female voice spoke.

“The trolley has stopped. Stop number forty-six, Koltsevaya South. Please watch your step as you disembark the trolley. The next stop will be Teatralnaya North, Stop forty seven”

With a grunt, Valentin and Yegor stood from their seats and pulled their bags from below. the two disembarked the trolley amid some somewhat stern glares.

“What was that about, Valya? You see the looks we got?”

“I saw, Yegor. But didnt you see who from?”

“Old women and men, mostly?”

“Correct. They elders. they dont like us, its just the way it is. You’ll learn though. Give it time, you’ve only been here a few days.”

“Right, I suppose so. But it feels weird, you know, having the people were supposed to serve hate us.”

“They dont hate you Yegor...they just hate who we work for.”

The two walked in sync down a bustling downtown street. The rush hour was nearing its final minutes, and soon the streets would return to normalcy. Hundreds of people rushing to get their morning fix of coffee tea or what have you and manage to get to their nine o’clock jobs on time, not stopping for so much as cars moving down the main road. The city had come to life on what was to be a busy work day for all.

Of course, not everyone knew what was in store for them that day.

The city of Karaul had a strained history. A now-Slavic dominated city, it had at one timed belonged to Erisinta, who had lost it many years ago in war. For years campaigns had been led to return the city, which sat only sixty kilometers within the border, to Erisinta, but to no success. Much of the native population of Orient decent felt the city belonged, rightfully, to Erisinta, especially the older crowd. In recent years, this sentiment had gone from violent protests to peaceful political actions and petitions, none of which had ever especially caught any momentum in the right places.

Yegor and Valentin came to a rather abrupt halt. The building to their side was older, built sometime in the 1940s, but had been updated to appear modern. A large glass facade with a pair of large transparent automatic doors sat squarely in front. Flanked on either side by frosted glass, the building stuck out almost like a sore thumb in what was generally a very conservative part of town.

“Precinct 028”

“First day on the job, Yegor. Ready?”

“I suppose so. Not my favorite posting i’ve ever been at.”

Valentin laughed a bit.

“Oh come on Jora, I promise ill tell the others to take it easy on you.”

Hooy morzhovy, not anymore, alright? I’m not a kid anymore.”

Valentin nodded with a grin, taking some pleasure in his little brothers pain.

“Welcome to the 168th OMON brigade.”

The two approached the doors, which opened quickly, and stepped into the atrium of the building, their uniforms fading away into the crowd gathered inside to greet the new officer.
Sevvania wrote:I don't post much, but I am always here.
Usually waiting for Puz ;-;

Goodbye.

Spirit of Hope
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Spirit of Hope » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:58 pm

Kwan drove the van around the corner, one hand on the steering wheel, the other fiddling with the Uzi hidden next to his seat. Lim Xun sat next to him, looking intently at the building they were driving towards. The Municipal building had obviously been constructed recently; it had large glass windows showing a rather spacious lobby.

“Are you Kwan? Today we make history, today we end this oppression.” Xun waved his hand at the surrounding streets.

“The Slavs won’t know what hit them.” Kwan replied, accelerating the van at the lobby. The van crashed through the glass, Kwan almost lost control as the van swerved and bounced, but maintained control and brought the van to a stop in the middle of the lobby.

A guard was just starting to react to the sudden appearance of the van when Xun leaned out of his window, firing his Uzi at the guard. Four or five shots hit the guard in the chest, he collapsed to the floor spasming.

When the van stopped moving Xun heard the the side panel of the van open, and the other nine freedom fighters stepped out, and immediately began shooting at the remaining guards, who were still struggling to react to the sudden assault on the building.

Xun stepped out and pointed his own Uzi at a woman running from the lobby. He pulled the trigger for a second and felt the gun buck in his hands. The gun clicked empty in his hands, and Xun saw the woman lying on the ground, for a second he thought she must have tripped but then he noticed the dark puddle accumulating under her.

It had been less than a minute and the shooting in the lobby had already stopped. One of the freedom fighters was twitching on the floor, testimony that the guard had not gone down as easily as they had expected. Another, Hye Yi, was leaning against a wall, badly attempting to bandage a wounded leg. It wasn’t bleeding to badly but she obviously couldn’t support herself on it.

“Yi and I will stay here and kill any of the oppressors who show themselves. Kwan, lead the rest in sweeping the building, don’t forget we want to keep some alive as hostages.” Xun ordered as he retrieved a small radio and megaphone from the van, passing the radio to one of the other men. “Set this up inside somewhere, we will use it to spread our message to the people.”

They began to disperse into the building, moving in groups of two or three. Xun called Kwan back to the van and passed him a large heavy back pack. “inside here our are bombs. Use them carefully, and remember that they detonate from a text message not a call, and if you have to they can be set off manually.” Kwan took the bag and settled it onto his back, before setting off into the building with his partner, Zheng Tang who carried a large and menacing looking shotgun, looking for any secondary entrances or exits to the building to block.
Fact Book.

Imperializt Russia wrote:Support biblical marriage! One SoH and as many wives and sex slaves as he can afford!

Puzikas
Postmaster-General

Postby Puzikas » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:34 pm

0915 hours
Police precinct 028

The low roar of conversation filled the Precinct atrium. It was the first day for many new officers at Precinct 028, and custom dictated they be greeted by officers on the force in all together, where they would get to meet the men and woman they would be partnered with. For most, the situation was lighthearted, and often seeing as a less formal introduction to the force.

However, this was not the case for three new officers. Their introduction was to be much less light hearted.

Valentin and Yegor had entered the building, taken name tags off the table, then promptly disappeared into the interior of the building. Valentin at the lead, Yegor followed behind somewhat slowly, rather confused as to just what they were doing. The most of the building seemed entirely empty, apart from the occasional officer at their desk.

“Uhhh...Valya, where are we going?”
“You’ll see Yegor. You’ll see.”

He stopped rather abruptly at a door, guarded by a key strike. Valentin tapped the strike with his hand, which turned green. A loud click emitted from the door, which was then pushed open.

“Yegor, from this point on, you address me as sir, do you understand? No special treatment.”

“I understand, yes. But, what's going on?”

“Introductions.”

The two walked down a dimly lit stairwell, into what seemed to be an increasing darkness. At the bottom was a meager red light, and a large door. A small, white sign on the door read “Authorized personnel only” .

Valentin tapped lightly on the door, which opened quite suddenly. Before them stood a man, somewhat short of stature, but with a strong build. His clean shaved head glew with the reflection of the red light. He appeared to be sweaty, and his breath was labored.

“This him?”

Da, this is him. Are the others here?”

“They are. Come in.”

Valentin lead Yegor through the door, the three walking rank and file. A dark hallways with a bright light at the end, the surroundings had a distinct feeling of a box closing in.

From the end of the hall, the distinct rumble of eager shouts was prevalent. There was a small crowd and, from the sound of it, they were excited. The lead man hopped up and down briefly, before throwing a few quick jabs. Yegor had not noticed before, but now he could see it appeared the man was bleeding from his forehead.

The line turned. Yegor could feel his stomach drop to the floor, not quite sure what was about to happen.

The room was brightly lit, bright enough to warrant a few blinks. As his eyes adjusted, he almost laughed. Expecting to see a ring of bloodied officers, standing around looking to tear apart their next fresh recruit, what he did see was quite a relief.

Standing around in a small crowd, the men of OMON were gathered around, talking, socializing in good nature. Laughter, cheers and general friendliness was expressed quite prominently in their faces.

The man that had led them down the hall turned and extended a hand to Yegor.

“Welcome to the team. I’m Praporshchik Pavel Tkachyov. I’ll be your team leader for the next few weeks, until we can place you more properly.”

Yegor turned to the man and grasped his hand, shaking it vigorously. He could see that the man had been doused with some sort of energy drink, giving the merger appearance of blood.

“Nice to meet you, sir.”

“Likewise. Go socialize, I gotta go change my damn shirt.”

Yegor nodded and turned to his brother, who was on the verge of laughter. Clearly, he had intentionally played him for a fool, making him believe that he was set for an initiating beating. Valentin smiled at him briefly, before giving him a shove.

“Go meet the team, you already know me.”

Yegor nodded and went on his way, shaking hands and getting introductions to his unit mates. A small formation, the 168th was one of the newest OMON brigades in the district, which had only just recently grown to full strength. What was represented here was only a small number of that force, active for the current rotation in this precinct. Pleasantries were exchanged, names learned, bonds made. The meet and greet was going well, it seemed.

When an alarm went off, Yegor wasn't sure what to think of it. He seemed lost for a moment, as did the other officers.

It began as a small whisper, and spread from there. A collective war cry, it seemed. The officers flipped on lights in the halls and proceeded down in a hurry. The armory door was unlocked and each officer began to kit up. The new members were given their equipment and hurried out along with the rest of the staff. It was all a blurred moment, everyone moving as quickly as they were. Yegor, still entirely unsure of what was going on, opted to simply flow along with the mass of bodies that was his unit. The unit gathered in a planning room, where a stern looking man was waiting.

He cleared his throat, and spoke of the situation at hand.

Goodbye.

Spirit of Hope
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Spirit of Hope » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:22 pm

Xun stood knelt behind the front reception desk, over the lip of the desk he could see the streets were clear. Obviously no one wanted to get close to the building. They were probably spreading word of the revolutionary attack, and soon there would be reinforcements led by the example he was creating now.

The lobby had been destroyed in the brief fire fight, but he and Yi had carried out some quick work to improve its defensibility. They had moved a couple of desks and bodies around to create an improvised fighting position from which they could dominate any approaching police. They had also collected the weapons and ammo of the security guards, it wasn’t much but ever little bit would count.

He looked over to Yi, it was a warm day but she was shivering. Blood dripped from the bandage around her leg. Like all of them she had taken a cocktail of drugs to keep them fighting past the worst injuries, but that didn’t mean they couldn’t bleed out. She didn’t look badly injured, but Xun had no medical knowledge with which to make that judgment.

Sirens were approaching, which meant more of the enemy would be coming to the harvest. A police car pulled up in front of the building and two cops began to emerge. Xun carefully aimed his Uzi at them and pulled the trigger. Bullets sprayed outwards the cops dived behind the closest cover, Xun wasn’t sure if he had hit any and let fired another frustrated burst. As another car pulled up Yi started to fired using one of the security guards pistols.

“Die by your own weapons of repression! The city will be free!” She taunted, using the megaphone. She punctuated each sentence with another shot from the captured pistol. The cops had prudently decided to stay under cover.

They shouldn’t be allowed to hid like cowards, Xun though. I’ll show them that they can’t hide. Grabbing one of the bombs he threw it out towards the second car to arrive on the scene. It landed short, but skidded to right in front of the car, grabbing his cellphone Xun sent the detonation command to the bomb. For a second nothing happened, then the pipe burst anticlimactically, without anywhere near the force Xun had expected. He did however note that the side of the car, and several other nearby objects, appeared to be hit with shrapnel.

“I see another cop there’s more of that, and we kill a dozen hostages.” Yi shouted through the megaphone. She added another gun shot as emphasis.

“We don’t actually have any hostages yet Yi.”

“They don’t know that, and by the time any more cops show up,” Yi replied while reloading, “so long as everyone else sticks to the plan.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Last door out should be around the corner.” Tang murmured. Together Kwan and he had blocked all of the exits they could find with furniture and placed some of their homemade bombs amongst the barricades. In the process they had herded a number of people back into the building, where the others would punish them for oppressing the people

Kwan turned the corner and saw a man in a nice suit heading towards the emergency exit. “You stop moving!” The guy almost looked surprised as the two armed men turned the corner.

“Kto eti pediki?” The suit said in Russian.

“People you should be listening to, go back into the building! Or I’ll shoot you right here.” Tang screamed, aiming the shotgun.

“Wouldn’t want to get shot by two idiots.” The suit replied in Korean, and took a step to head back into the building when one of his hands flashed and a gun appeared in it. Before either Kwan or Tang could react Mr. Suit was shooting at them. Tang grunted as a bullet impacted in the center of his chest, suddenly he was laying on the ground looking at the ceiling. Then everything just started to fade to black.

Kwan pointed his Uzi at the suit and started shooting, but the suit was around the corner to fast. Kwan kept shooting anyways, hoping his bullets would cut through the wall. “Drop dead Byung Shin,” Kwan screamed as his gun went empty.

“Jri govno i zdohni.” The Suit shouted back, jumping out from around the corner shooting, Kwan felt something burn across his ribs as the suit went out the door. Looking down Kwan saw that the he was bleeding but the bullet had only grazed him. Tang was very obviously dead based on the size of the blood pool around his body. The wall the suit had hid behind had blood smeared on it, so Kwan hadn’t missed with all of his shots.

Pulling out his cellphone he called Xun, “Tang is dead, but I’m blocking the last exit off now, I’ll even have three bombs left over. Are you sure this is just a municipal building? Some suit shot Tang and he was fast as a tiger with his gun.”

“Does it matter? We kill or capture everyone here and begin the new resistance. Stick to the plan and we can’t fail.” Xun hung the phon
Fact Book.

Puzikas
Postmaster-General

Postby Puzikas » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:44 pm

Lev Knyazev had been shot before. Three times, on two different occasions, even. This was not a new thing to him, but what was new was being shot on his own soil. His mind working in overdrive, he was more focused on getting back to his office than his own safety. He had just gone to the other level to shred some documents when the shooting started. Never one to consider his own safety, Lev had drawn his pistol and moved to the sounds of gunfire, pointing others to exits.

He leaped up the stairs, wincing in pain as he twisted his side. The bullet had found its mark in his hip, lodging itself inside him. He could feel his phone had taken the brunt of the force, though it didn't stop him from being at least a little worried.

As he come to the large metal door separating the stairwell and the officers, he caught a glimpse of motion. His hand instinctively reached to his hip for his next magazine only to grasp a holster.

Shit, not my best plan…

He released the magazine and looked at the indicator, showing he stood with nine rounds, and one in battery.

Ive done more damage with less, I suppose…

With much effort, he kicked the door open and swept his gun left. Satisfied, he stepped back and allowed the door to close, only to see the back of another agent, hands on his head.

“Makar, you little girl, you should have shot me!”

“To hell with you, Lev! I dont have my gun!”

“Why the hell not?! Theres shooters down there!”

Bilyat, how many?”

“Sorry, I didn't stop to ask. I know they’re down one though.”

At this point, Makars eyes had trained to the darkening stain on Levs jacket, which had begun to drip shades of crimson to the carpet.

“Where you you hit? Let me look at it, Lev”

“No, im alright. Its a flesh wound, my phone took the brunt of it.”

Lev reached into his coat pocket and produced a rather large cell phone, which had indeed taken a bullet. For a moment, he considered the possibility if he had only put the phone in the other pocket, or left it on his desk. How he might not still be standing. But that moment passed quickly.

“Lets get going. Set charges and lets get to the Police outside. And dont forget your badge and gun.”

The two worked quickly, moving to their officers and stocking on their personal firearms and ammunition. The bottom drawer in each of their desks contained a 12 kilogram bursting incendiary charge, enough to set fire immediately to their officers and computers, to prevent information from being stolen.

This was, after all, a GRU intelligence directorate. Every bit of information here was as sensitive as the next. An office wide burn-or-be-burned notice had been in effect since day one. Though it was a legitimate public works station on the first two floors, the third and fourth floor were GRU offices. And very few people knew it.

A loud beep from their charges announced they were armed and had begun countdown, as was programed by each operator.

“Lev, what about the other offices?”

“The fire will take care of them, im sure! Automatic sprinkler systems are only so effective against fuel air devices.”

The two sprinted from the top floor, and slowly proceded down the staircase, weapons at the ready. With every step, lev could feel the bullet working its way in deeper and deeper. The pain had begun to radiate from his side to his thigh. Bloodloss was no doubt soon to come into play if he didn't get attention soon.

A team of two gunmen came into view quite suddenly as they rounded the final flight of stairs, no doubt guarding the door. Lev shot first, his GSh-18 jumping to life with each shot. Clearly, blood loss had begn to set in, as only one round found its mark in his first salvo, sending one gunman to the ground in a blubbering heap, as he coughed on his own blood. A soft whistling sound was heard has he expired, prompting the other gunman to run from the area.

“Lets get the hell out of here, Makar. Remember, hands up, finger off trigger.”

“I know, damn it.”

The two pushed their way from the building. The bright glare of sun reflecting from the hoods of police cruisers greeted them, followed by numerous shouts to get to the ground. The two quickly complied, before being whisked away by no less than eight officers.

“Whos in charge here?! I need to speak to your commander immediately!”

After a few moments, a no-neck, large chinned man strutted towards the two.

“Deputy Chief Karl Yakushev, Ministry of Internal Afairs. You need to talk to me?”

Podpolkovnik Lev Knyazev and Markar Selivanov, Main Intelligence Directorate. Listen to me, that building is to be sanitized. You can not enter that building...theres...classified information in there. And a lot of it.”

“Sanitized, mister Knyazev?”

“No one can enter that building without the okay of the GRU itself, mister Yakushev.”

A rather pronounced scowl crossed the face of Karl, as an MI-8 helicopter came to a hover over an opposing building.
Last edited by Puzikas on Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Goodbye.

Return to International Incidents