NATION

PASSWORD

[Sovereign Charter] Oehiton reaches out to regional members

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Oehiton
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Oehiton » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:25 pm

The Lutvikkia delegation is met with warm smiles and greetings
"Please, think nothing of it. All are welcomed no matter the time they arrive. I hope you will enjoy your visit" and smiles warmly and introduces his entire family.

Nova Fortuna
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Fortuna » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:33 pm

OOC: there is a big problem w/ Haja-Mishu so yeah pretend its Haja-Mishu

Well, i suppose the one thing we could use is food, for we have no farms and use large greenhouses and also import it. We could give you of the valuable resources of the sea such as pearls and bauxite etc. in exchange for your food imports.

Oehiton
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oehiton » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:13 am

Nova Fortuna wrote:OOC: there is a big problem w/ Haja-Mishu so yeah pretend its Haja-Mishu

Well, i suppose the one thing we could use is food, for we have no farms and use large greenhouses and also import it. We could give you of the valuable resources of the sea such as pearls and bauxite etc. in exchange for your food imports.

Oehiton is rich in farmlands and seafood. And with an appreciation of jewelry, we would find such a trade to our liking.

Lutvikkia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lutvikkia » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:15 pm

"My lord, your hospitality is representative of your nation."
Motions to the guard. He steps up and presents the case to President Njorn Beowolf. The case opens up to reveal, a bottle of wine and two stemware glasses. And to either side, a crystal watch and an ornate pendant.
"The wine is called "Tranquility" and is a Lutvikkia guarded item for diplomatic occasions. The glasses are repoured Luccight crystals, as are the watch and broach. Both the watch and broach have intricate Oehiton flags made of tri colored gold inlayed inside of them,. On behalf of our Illustrious leader, Anndraas Ribert Kassbrat, and our Drudge envoy, we hope you enjoy them."
With that the case is closed and the guard steps back, and awaits one of the royal guards. And proceed inward.
Then Drudge Gayllen Pendenhall walks up and presents himself. The guard with the briefcase steps up and opens the case. Contained inside are several folders labeled : Treaty, Relations, Trade negotiations, Military privileges, Drudge requirements. He then closes the case and stands at attention.
"I have been attached to your country, and with your permission we shall discuss what the details are."

Oehiton
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oehiton » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:23 pm

Lutvikkia wrote:"My lord, your hospitality is representative of your nation."
Motions to the guard. He steps up and presents the case to President Njorn Beowolf. The case opens up to reveal, a bottle of wine and two stemware glasses. And to either side, a crystal watch and an ornate pendant.
"The wine is called "Tranquility" and is a Lutvikkia guarded item for diplomatic occasions. The glasses are repoured Luccight crystals, as are the watch and broach. Both the watch and broach have intricate Oehiton flags made of tri colored gold inlayed inside of them,. On behalf of our Illustrious leader, Anndraas Ribert Kassbrat, and our Drudge envoy, we hope you enjoy them."
With that the case is closed and the guard steps back, and awaits one of the royal guards. And proceed inward.
Then Drudge Gayllen Pendenhall walks up and presents himself. The guard with the briefcase steps up and opens the case. Contained inside are several folders labeled : Treaty, Relations, Trade negotiations, Military privileges, Drudge requirements. He then closes the case and stands at attention.
"I have been attached to your country, and with your permission we shall discuss what the details are."

"Good sir. You are most kind. I view it more as my nation is representative in me. I am chosen to lead it into the future and I would be nothing if I did not have Oehiton." watching the guard approach, President Beowolf raises an eyebrow of interest. And when the contents are revealed his eyes grow big and he beams with sincere happiness and grace "Your Illustrious leader, Anndraas Ribert Kassbrat, and your Drudge envoy are too kind. You all honor us greatly with such a beautiful gift." a Sif guard approaches when the President nods to her. She approaches the guard holding the case so as to receive it.
When Drudge Gayllen Pendenhall walks up "It's both a pleasure and honor to meet you sir. And I look forward to going over the details. Suitable quarters are available here in the palace for you till such time when an embassy of your nations design can be built. It should not be too long. I am sure you would welcome privacy after all. Please, come inside. Join the festivities and allow us to talk as friends while we go over non-sensitive matters shall we?" and he extends a hand out towards the great doors

Lutvikkia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lutvikkia » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:30 pm

The Drudge make their way through the grand doors to the festivities inside. And as they enter, they make their way around the room introducing themselves making polite conversation. They also attempt diplomatic relations with the guests. Meanwhile the guards return to the vehicles.

Saulteaux
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Saulteaux » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:18 pm

Meanwhile at the table...

While talking with President Beowolf's daughter at the feast, she speaks in a hushed tone...

"My father is rather fascinated with your nation. And seeing how most wouldn't expect me, a non-governmental employee, he's given me full authority to inform you that he is willing to sign a military defense pact as well as a free trade pact with your beautiful nation. He also extends the offer of an embassy should you like."

Beatrice sets down her drink and looks intuitively at her... "Your father is aware of my Military alliance with Myraxia?"Her face is stern "I would have to consult them as I am under contract. This sort of discussion is not what i had expected from a 16 year old... or especially at a feast." Her eyes scan the crowd...
SIGFRÍÐR did not expect hesitance... or suspicion... from the Queen Regent.
Beatrice sees her expression and leans closer to her and in a hushed tone... "Politics is warfare,Right now, we are in the midst of battle..."
SIGFRÍÐR sits straight up, observing the conversing delegates and officials. "But my father said..."
Beatrice interrupts. "Your father is simply showing his colours with this feast, watch his eyes." She pauses and takes a sip of her drink while glaring at Njorn. SIGFRÍÐR also watches... and then speaks "Warfare is the actions taken in the theater of war my queen... I am not sure anyone here is making combative action."
Beatrice smirks... "If that is your logic, then this must be a bloodbath"
The comment unsettles SIGFRÍÐR, wide eyed and aware she grips her hilt. "I do not yet see the danger your highness" Beatrice responds, "So far you've slain me already..." SIGFRÍÐR smiles at the comment.

Beatrice clears her throat and sits up, "Now my turn to attack, Tell your father than an Embassy is entirely viable and authorized by my approval. He can construct his building on the Mainland or the Island itself. Also build a summer home on one of the smaller islands if you wish... It is quite relaxing in the summer breeze, the winter is not so much."
SIGFRÍÐR grins from ear to ear, "That was such an attack you highness, very good form." she says sarcastically.
Both women laugh heartily

Oehiton
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oehiton » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:18 pm

SIGFRÍÐR "Very good. In fact, an embassy for your nation is already being constructed and is scheduled for finishing tomorrow. As is the one for Myraxia. The President has already ordered numerous embassies to be constructed knowing that at least a few nations here would like to make formal connections. The two aforementioned happen to be the two that were first begun. I will let him know about being able to construct an embassy and vacation home. He will be most grateful." and looking around, SIGFRÍÐR smiles "Oehitons always discuss matters of state and war over feasts and festivities. It's custom to do so for when you go to one, the host is saying you are safe and no harm will occur in neutral times. If a host allows a death at a feast or festivities, their life is surrendered immediately and publicly. It's the only time in Oehiton you can expect true safety." she then takes a sip of her wine "My maternal grandfather allowed a death twelve years ago. Apparently old rivalries sparked up at a feat and two men killed one another. My grandfather was executed within the hour." smiling she looks at the Queen Regents attire "You are truly beautiful Your Majesty. Do you like artwork such as paintings and statues?"

Lutvikkia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lutvikkia » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:42 am

Drudge Eallis Amourtal walks over to the deligate from Dyrdlegastaland, and gives a slight inclined bow, then says "Afsaka, Heill, Góðan dag Hvat segir þú? "

Lutvikkia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lutvikkia » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:12 pm

Drudge Eallis Amourtal, Representative of Lutvikkia to Oehiton steps over to President Beowolf' and bows in a slight incline.
" My lord, I have just received news of an urgent state of national emergency. My presence is urgently needed, however my colleague shall remain here. I bid you good day." And with that his guard follows him to the limo and away he goes.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents