NATION

PASSWORD

Frelsian Civil War [IC/Confluence+Atlas]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Jordslag
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Jordslag » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:24 pm

Galean Prison Camp, [City of] Vilay, Occupied Valim
The Resistance fighter grinned. He was a Sergeant, and one of the few Resistance fighters who spoke Galean. "I see no need to tell you my age. And as for where i'm from?" He said in broken Galean. At that, he spat in the Interrogator's face. "I'm from your mom." Of course, he wasn't a real native. He was from Jordslag, a harrowing land of death and fire. A mercenary, to be precise. "Now go to hell."

District XIV
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:31 pm

Near the Auszo-Galean Border

Two Galean soldiers waded through the mud, the now extremely-militarized border just hundreds of meters away.

“Don't do this Daniel,” pleaded one solider, following the other who had a sniper rifle slung over his back. Ahead a tower with an Austzelandi guard in it.

“No,” he replied, still trudging. They found a small hill, like, really small, just a few meters high. On the other side was the border, laced with tanks and armed men.

“Holy shit...” said the soldier, gazing at the Austzelandi might which intimidated them. “You can't shoot one of those guys, it'll start a damn war!”

“Exactly,” said Daniel, loading his sniper rifle and taking aim... slowly, slowly.

“Please don't do this, we weren't even orde—”

*POW*

A shot flew out of Daniel's rifle, and straight at an Austzelandi Tower Guard.

“Are you trying to be a fucking little cunt?” replied the interrogator. “You wanna know what happens to those who choose to be uncooperative?” he gestured at red container filled with gasoline, resting in the corner.

Jordslag
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Jordslag » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:36 pm

The Prisoner looked up and grinned. "Yes, yes I am. And gasoline doesn't scare me. Hell, it's better then your damn work camps. No, as I said. Go. To. Hell." Then he leaped up and pulled the interrogator in front of him, holding a hidden blade to his neck. "I know i'm gong down. But I sure as hell ain't gonna be in hell without company."

Meanwhile...
50 Resistance fighters scouted out Valim. This city was full to the brim with Galeans. "Heh, wouldn't be surprising if they put guards in the sewers too." One fighter said to another. "Alright men, you have your orders: Attack the cities as a distraction while the main force liberates the Prison Camp. Go!" He shouted. Machine-gun fire and Sniper-shots filled the air, leaving several surprised Galean guards dead.
Last edited by Jordslag on Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:41 pm

Gunshots rang out outside as the prisoner pulled a knife to the interrogator's neck. The other officer in the room yanked out pistol and shot the prisoner square in the head.

“Fuckin' impure natives causing some trouble outside,” muttered the officer. He yanked out his radio and dialed the Field Command of Vilay. “Sir, this Officer 5018 of Rehab Camp 42, over.”

“Copy, officer. What is the issue?” replied a voice on the other end.

“We have a substantial amount of resistance fighters outside causing some trouble. Get your men and tanks and wipe them out.”

“Roger that.” the line went dead.

Jordslag
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Jordslag » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:48 pm

Meanwhile, 500 shouting and angry Resistance Fighters rode in on Pickups and SUVs and fired at Camp Guards. Liberating working Prisoners, they started ordering Artillery onto other camps around the city. On the other side, the cannon fodder of the Resistance, 1,500 poorly-trained and armed, but highly-motivated, resistance fighters burst into other camps, killing as many Galeans as they could.

New Austzeland
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Austzeland » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:50 pm

1832 local time - 15/09/2014, Austzo-Gale Border, 18 Celsius - Sunny

"Ne, ne mnogo- (No, not muc-)" Those were the final words of Master Corporal Dvinski, who dropped dead as a sniper bullet hit him square in the neck. "SRANJE, SNIPER!! (OH SHIT, SNIPER!!)" One of the soldiers shouted, as most of the men dived for cover, or concealment. One of the sergeants got on his radio right away. "Narednik Sedlak do Alka 1-1, poruku, preko!! (Sergeant Sedlak to Alka 1-1, message, over!!)" Sedlak shouted over his radio to the main commander of all the stations along the border. "Ovo je Alka 1-1 za narednika Sedlak, poslati preko. (This is Alka 1-1 to Sergeant Sedlak, send, over.)"

"Imamo čoveka dole! Ponavljam, čoveče jebeno dole! (We have a man down! Repeat, man fucking down!)" He again shouted to the commander. A reply came quickly. "Potvrdno Sedlak, koji stanica se nalazite u? Over. (Affirmative Sedlak, which station are you located at? Over.)"

"Easi 1-4, 1-4 lako! (Easy 1-4, Easy 1-4!)" The soldiers at the same post waited eagerly for permission to engage. Though, that is not exactly what would be happening. "Potvrdno Lako 1-4, imamo Hind koja je u vazduhu samo jedan klik daleko od svog položaja. Kako Copi? (Affirmative Easy 1-4, we have a Hind that is in the air just one click away from your position. How copy?)"

"Razumeo. Nismo sigurni da li je naša žrtva je mrtav, iako, tako da nam treba evakuaciju. Out. (Understood. We're not sure if our casualty is dead though, so we need MEDEVAC. Out.)" He then sat back behind the wall in his bunker made out of wood & sandbags, waiting for the reassuring sound of the Mi-24V Hind.

The Mi-24 was already only 250 meters away from the pinned soldiers. Just now, the gunner was looking through his sights at the distant trees. He could already see the pinned NADF soldiers. "1-2 , šta vidiš? (1-2, what do you see?)" The pilot of the beast of a helicopter asked his gunner. "Ne mnogo još. Uvek traga. Ako su snajperisti napravi potez, ja ću ga videti. (Not much yet. Still searching. If the snipers make a move, I'll see it.)" The gunner replied, searching the trees for any movement with his nose-mounted cannon ready to fire at a second's notice.
I am a 21 year old Canadian, and am hopelessly addicted to old Mitsubishis and anime
PROS:$300 sh*tboxes that barely run
ANTI:Nice cars

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:44 pm

“Oh my god...” whispered Daniel, tossing his sniper to the ground and yanking his pistol out.

“What are you going to do with that?” asked the officer, laying low in the grass, attempting to avoid the sights of the Austzelandi helicopter.

“The only thing I can.” he replied, raising the pistol to his head and standing up high where the Austzelandis could see him. “Long live Gale, the pure state.” he muttered, before pulling the trigger in an act of suicide.

*POW*

New Austzeland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Austzeland » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:53 pm

1832 local time - 15/09/2014, Austzo-Gale Border, 18 Celsius - Sunny

"Oči na, oči. Čekaj, šta jebote? (Eyes on, eyes on. Wait, what the fuck?)" 1-2 asked himself, as he watched the Galean commit suicide through is sights. "Šta? (What?)" 1-1 asked. "Snajperista samo... se ubio? (The sniper just... shot himself?)"

He continued staring through the sights, just about to engage. "Imate svoja naređenja, angažuje poslednji i direktan- (You have your orders, engage the last one-)" The pilot was cut off by a static sound on the radio.

"Ovo je narednik Sedlak, NE angažuju poslednju. Upravo smo videli šta se desilo, i mi smo će pokušati da osvoji svoju spotter. Pokušajte da ga odvrati od beži pucajući neke snimke ispred njega. Kako Copi? (This is sergeant Sedlak, do NOT engage the last one. We just saw what happened, and we're gonna try to capture his spotter. Try to deter him from running away by firing some shots ahead of him. How copy?)" The pilot heard all of it clearly. "Potvrdno. Samo ćemo otpustiti neke hice upozorenja kao što glavom sa njim. Napolje. (Affirmative. We'll just fire some warning shots as you head in to him. Out.)"

Right after, a team of about 6 NADF soldiers diverted from the outpost, splitting up into two teams to flank the lone Galean. The Mi-24 let out a burst just a few meters away from him to keep his head down, flying close to the ground towards the soldier to inflict even more stress on him.

*BRRRT*

Last edited by New Austzeland on Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am a 21 year old Canadian, and am hopelessly addicted to old Mitsubishis and anime

Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan
Minister

Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:01 pm

Prime Minister Uurit Teripal skimmed through the files securely sent to his computer over the night, and then sighed. Some minor national issues he would have to solve, probably, and international events his subordinates felt he should be aware of. There was also a stack of maybe ten or so papers on his desk with official seals and symbols on them. Those were more important happenings, such as wars or high-ranking diplomats visiting. He took the stack of papers first and checked them. Nothing much, some officials from the United Motherland leaving, trade agreements, and a few other things. Then he got to the bottom of the pile. It was a simple paper, like all the other news reports, but it was very significant. He read it, and clenched his teeth. Fascist Frelsian province captures native province... Natives in concentration camps... Fascists outnumber government.... It wasn't the good start to a morning he was hoping for. He took his phone and dialled a shortcut, then said, "Emergency meeting on the events in Frelsia. Main meeting room. Be there in five minutes." The call would go out to all government and military officials in Irientar, the capital of Alevstan.

Four minutes later, Uurit and numerous officials were assembled around a long, dark, hardwood table. There was a projection behind him showing a map of Frelsia. "Most of you probably know what this meeting is about. If not, read through those articles in front of you quickly." A few men and women skimmed through them and grimaced. Uurit continued about twenty seconds later. "The Frelsian province of Galë has invaded the native province, Valim. Their military forces are larger than the national governments, and they are a mostly fascist province." Some more members groaned. "They've been preparing for war for a long time now. But with the Frelsian government's permission, I, at least, would like to intervene. Currently there is an intervention vote being sent to the homes of all citizens, and..." he clicked a button and the screen changed, "it looks like the votes are currently overwhelmingly pro-intervention." The screen showed a rapidly increasing number of about 13.000 voters, and 84% pro-, 9% anti-intervention, and 7% neutral. "So. I wouldn't advise sending too many troops there, if we do get permission, of course. Maybe half a division of infantry, with appropriate armour and limited air support. They would mainly be to support the national government and native resistance. Most of us know the stories of how we were oppressed under the Fourtese imperialists, and I doubt we want the natives there to experience the same thing. The voting will end in approximately sixteen hours. This meeting was mainly to inform you of the current events. You may all leave now."

Sixteen hours later, Uurit was woken from an hour's sleep by his alarm clock. Well, let's see the voting results, he thought. Uurit went on his computer and navigated to the government page. 33.863.183 voters, it read. 91% intervention, 3% neutral, 6% anti-intervention. Well, he thought, time to contact the Frelsian government.

To: Frelsian National Government
Subject: Fascist Uprising
Encryption: High

It has come to our attention in Alevstan that there was an uprising in your fascist province, Galë. Fascism is an enemy that keeps rising from the grave, no matter how many times it is proven to be wrong, no matter how many times it is forcefully put down. It also appears that they have be interning the Frelsian natives in Valim, which they captured. Alevstan was once a province of the Fourtese Empire, and we know about the effects of rampant imperialism. Therefore, a vote was sent out sixteen hours ago, to see citizen's opinions on a possible small-scale intervention against the fascists. They were overwhelmingly supportive. With your government's permission, we would like to send a small force to your country to help bolster your defences, and hopefully to reinforce an eventual offence against them to once more crush fascism. A detailed order of battle is available below. We have already started mobilising our forces.
Signed, Uurit Teripal, Prime Minister of Alevstan

Our government would like to send 7.680 troops, with supporting armour, 2 interceptors, 3 fighters, 2 close air support jets, and 9 tactical airlift craft, as well as 500 special forces. These will be transported with half of a naval transport. This, of course, is with your government's acceptance of our offer.
Last edited by Glorious ReBublic of Alevstan on Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry for the spelling mistake in my name.
ICly, I am the Vilats Union | IIWiki

Join Atlas!
You can call me Alev.
Neutral Good
QUOTES
Kouralia wrote:You're in a man of war. Screw 'main efforts' and 'objectives'; sail around and look like a badass mother-fucker and sing sea shanties.

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:02 pm

The lone Galean watched from a distance on the small hill she was parked on. Around half a dozen Austzelandi soldiers and a helicopter were coming towards her.

“Shit, shit, shit,” she muttered, grabbing her radio from her pocket she began to dial the High Command. “High Command, this is Officer 9184, I'm in immediate danger.”

“Roger, Officer 9184, state your problem.”

“I'm in a fucking war-zone and lots of Austzelandi troops are coming at me. I repeat, I'm in immediate danger. I need artillery fire on my coordinates.”

“Copy that,” the radio stuttered and the connection died.

“Fuck!” she yelled, but retracted her anger when just seconds later loud booms could be heard in the distance...

New Austzeland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Austzeland » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:25 pm

Two of the NADF soldiers came up a few meters from behind the female. One of the soldiers made a motion with his hands to rush towards her and tackle her, while the other covered him. He understood.

The corporal slung his AK-81, and began rushing towards the Galean while his fellow Master Corporal watched over him, sprinting with him. Corporal Voloshyn managed to tackle the lady. "Got you now, asshole!" He began restraining her with a cable tie, right as the Hind flew close to the trees above them.

"Dolazni, u zaklon!!!" A soldier from the outpost shouted. Soon after, the men began diving into cover. A barrage of explosions covered the base in smoke. "Sranje! (Holy shit!)"

Right after that, the Hind flew over again, most likely heading to where the fire came from. Meanwhile, a message was being sent from the outpost.

Code: Select all
///BEGIN.MESSAGE///

THIS IS OUTPOST EASY 1-4, WE HAVE JUST TAKEN FIRE FROM GALEAN ARTILLERY. REQUESTING IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE, MULTIPLE CASUALTIES.

///END.MESSAGE///

Republic of Vietnam
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vietnam » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:08 pm

16/09/2014, Independence Palace, Saigon, Vietnamese Republic

President Đinh Mạnh Hùng look at the Senior Intelligence Officer Nguyễn Khắc Bình of the Central Intelligence Office, Foreign Intelligence Bureau division that just came in.

"Another convist revolution. Great. What is this, the Convist Spring or some shit?" said Hùng.

"Sir, not exactly, but you get the idea." said Bình.

"First Ardoki and now New Austzeland. Who next, Valaran? With this growing situation, I am quite worried about these...Convists." replied Hùng.

"Sir, the Convists make up a very small percent of the population. At most, 12,000 supporters and members. It not going to be a big threat." Bình said.

"Alone, yes. However, with other communists groups, it is a very serious threat to national security. We must make precautions. I want you to get every single Convists in our nations on the watchlist with the rest of the other communists. Along with the Moschovites currently visiting or residing in our country. Make no mistakes, or we might be facing a convist revolution that we can not control. Do, you understand, Officer Bình?" said Hùng looking up at Bình.

"Understood, President."

As Bình was about to walk out, General Hoàng Quốc Hùng walked in with a dossier.

"Good Morning, Mr. President. I bring you urgent news. Shots has been fired from the Austzo-Gale Border, believed to be started by the Galeians." said the General.

"Damn, are they really that foolish? To be fighting a two way war is not a good idea. Anything else?" asked Hung.

"Sir, satellite images from the Shining Lotus I show, Prison camps with natives in them." said the General. He handed the images to President Hùng.

"So, a new Nazi Germany, but now with Galean nationalism. Mr. President, I advise we get involved. We do not want something that could be like a new Nazi Germany." said Bình.

"Contact Admiral Nguyễn Văn Ngưu to send RVNS Tam Kỳ, 2 frigates, 4 destroyers, 7 corvettes, 4 patrol vessels, and an intelligence ship to the Currante Ocean. I want information about all factions, the region, and movements of all forces. I will have to bring this issue to the National Assembly. Anyways, you are dismissed." said Hung.

Both the Officer and the General saluted, before walking out of the office.

He sipped the cup of tea. "What a wonderful topic to start the day with." Hung thought. He put down the cup and began reading about the province of Galë.

Thrycacia
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Thrycacia » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:54 pm

Official Communique from the Thrycacian Empire

Sent To: Gale government
Received from: Empress Theodora I of Thrycacia
Encryption: HIGHEST

Dear Gale government,
We, the Thrycacian Empire see you as the legitimate rulers of Frelsia, and as a result, we shall send you the following items.
  • 30,000x AK-74 Assault Rifles
  • 1,000 Stingers
  • 850 BMP-3 APCs
We hope you put them to good use in your noble plight.
Thank you.
Signed,
Empress Theodora I

New Austzeland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Austzeland » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:24 am

16/09/2014 - BREAKING: ADDITIONAL 90,000 NADF RESERVISTS CALLED UP TO AUSTZO-VALIM BORDER: Just this morning at about 8:09 AM, Oltis Javak ordered an additional 90,000 NADF reservists to be placed near the border between New Austzeland and occupied Valim. He has also ordered numerous artillery & armored vehicles to be placed near the same positions, for what Javak has stated as being a possible "mission to end this tyranny & warmongering, and remind Gale and their allies of our capabilities". Not much else was stated about these large troop movements.

Several other small convoys of trucks & armored vehicles were also spotted moving some kilometers from the border in New Austzeland by civilians, some towing various types of equipment. There have also been sightings of powerful OTK-21 "Tochka" missiles in some numbers in some of the convoys.

This comes after NADF officials have said that one of their soldiers were killed earlier last night by a Galean sniper, and the same position where it happened was shelled by Galean artillery. The government has officially commented on this, stating that "the actions of the Galean military must not, and will not go unpunished. They have proven to us and the world who they really are and what they desire." In return, NADF officials have claimed that their forces captured a Galean soldier, said to be the one accompanying the sniper.

It is unknown if, and how the government will intervene in this current war unfolding just south of New Austzeland, though it is not clear if the government is deciding about what to do or not currently. More info on the conflict as it unfolds, right here on AAN New Austzeland.

Armored vehicles of the NADF waiting some kilometers from the border.

Cyllea
Minister

Founded: Nov 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyllea » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:13 am

Galean War Update
Galean Tanks Move Into Valim
News » International » War in Gale

The Galean War is under full way this morning, as clashes continue with Valimese groups, Frelsian military units in the north and now the Austzelandi Border Forces, as Gale bravely fights for its independence.

Over the course of the last few nights, the 49th Infantry Division and 19th Avial Combat Division of the Cyllean Royal Armed Forces and Cyllean Royal Air Force, respectively, moved into the Galean cities of Diyak and Sadou, again respectively. The Cyllean government has stated that forces are present in Gale to ensure its independence from Frelsia, Valim and New Austzeland, all of whom are currently undergoing clashes with Galean forces. Between the 49th I-D and 19th A-C-D, about 20,000 Royal Cyllean Military Personnel are currently stationed in Gale. Unconfirmed reports from the government state that as many as 170,000 soldiers may be deployed on the ground, excluding any naval involvement.

Speaking of naval involvement, the 3rd Submersible Combat Division, deployed in the Venlet Ocean for 8 months a year, sunk two Frelsian Cargo Ships earlier today, killing about 300-400 people. This is a large escalation in Frelsian-Cyllean tensions and clashes. Along the lines of navy, the Empress has stated at a press conference that she will consider deploying up to three fleets off of the Frelsian Coast, mainly to serve as a deterrence for the Frelsian government.

Moving back to Galean Independence, earlier this morning, the Cyllean Government formally recognized The State of Gale as a independent state, and implored other nations in the world to do the same. Cyllea is the first nation to formally recognize Galean Independence, Though its likely that states such as Adampia, Luepola and Thrycacia will also recognize Gale, among others. Upon recognition, the Cyllean government stated that Galean membership in the Sovereignty Cooperation Pact is a real possibility, and even suggested that they could replace Frelsia as an Administrative Founding State, should Frelsia and Gale not make their peace.

The Cyllean Government has issued an official warning to the government of New Austzeland, stating that restraint must be shown, as not all details are known about the initial border clash between Galean and Austzelandi forces, which involved a sniper from Gale that may or may not have been working alone. About 15,000 personnel are deployed in the Galean-Cyllean border town of Diyak, intended to serve as a deterrent, as other Cyllean troops arrive over the next few days.

More details to come as they arrive.
« Comments (2170) »

Arsivart
Fucking Socialists. Give'em hell, boys.
39▲ | 2▼

Mahakati201
My thoughts and prayers are with the families affected.
68▲ | 1▼

Estenia
Senator

Founded: Mar 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:46 am

District XIV wrote:
(Image)

The Republic of Frelsia

TO: Prime Minister Prokopiy Porosenko, Estenia
SUBJECT: Re: --Previous Message Had No Subject--
ENCRYPTION: Extreme

Unfortunately, Prime Minister, I will not be able to leave Frelsia at the present time due to this conflict and my duties lying at home.

Your Air Force is clear to launch an air-to-surface offensive against Fascist-controlled towns; in good time I will begin a general ground offensive against them, in which you and other foreign states may participate.

Sincerely,
President Mikhael Reora, the Republic of Frelsia

(Image)

The Republic of Frelsia

TO: National Government of Hayabusa
SUBJECT: Re: Declaration of Support

Any and all support during this time is much needed, so thank you. Your military is allowed to proceed into Frelsian naval and airspace, in which they can begin troop and armament delivery.

Please direct all ships to the city of Silay in the province of Quali; from there we will begin to build a “wall” of troops and armaments which will prevent Fascists incursions of true Frelsia.

Sincerely,

(Image)

The State of Galë

TO: Ma'dame, Savitri Jan'tje, Cyllea
SUBJECT: Re: Cyllean Aid

Thank you for supporting us in our effort to pursue a pure Frelsia.

Direct all aid and troops to airfields surrounding the capital of Gale, Sadou.

Be warned, the enemy has anti-aircraft capabilities.

From,
Chancellor-General Anders Warukovic, The State of Galë

(Image)

The Republic of Frelsia

TO: Zunkwentanian Defense Ministry, Zunkwentania
SUBJECT: Re: --Previous Message Had No Subject--
ENCRYPTION: Low

No, the Convist “rebels” are not violent whatsoever. Sure, they argue for things that my party and I disagree with, but no violence has ever occurred as a result of this.

Sincerely,

(Image)

The Convist-Socialist Coalition of Frelsia

TO: Commissariat of Foreign Affairs, Stasnov
FROM: Adrian Vignes, Chairman of the Central Committee of the Convist-Socialist Coalition, Frelsia

Hello, kind sir/madam. As you can tell, my country has entered a state of severe domestic conflict, and while I am much saddened by it, this is our chance to seize power through revolution and return governmental power to the proletarian masses.

Your forces may work with us when the fascist regime in Gale collapses, but for now, stay far away, as I do not want the government discovering our plans.

Sincerely,
Adrian Vignes

OOC: Let's say that in the place of Porosenko it was the Tsar.

Official Message by the Government of Estenia - Officiala Messalija do Estanu Governmente

To: President Mikhael Reora of the Frelsian Republic
Subject: Frelsian Civil War
Encryption: Extreme
Urgency: High

Greetings again mister Reora, the first 5 airplanes are sent to bombard two Galean-controlled towns and kill as many Galeans as possible and reduce their morale and supplies. That air offensive is going to be very successfull as the pilots are from the 3rd most successful Air Wing of Estenia, Overseas Islands Air Wing and in approximately 4,5 hours they will be located at your nation ready for attack. That air wing has specialisations on bombing and the bombng of those 2 cities will be an easy job for them. All I need right now is to send ground forces to keep Galeans away from that province that is attacked right now. Oh I remembered, one of the attacks is going to be on Valim so we can be sure that Valimians will take the guns and make Gale have 2 fronts. If we achieve so, Gale will lose the war, so their supporters. Let's return to the ground forces thing, I calcuated the time and in 2 days and 17 hours will be there when you accept us sending the ground forces said in the last messages I send you. As for now, remember, the attack will take place in 5 hours.

Truly Yours,

Tsar Filipp IV of the Estenian Tsardom

Then 4,5 hours later the airwing arrives with the cheers of the people and in approximately 15 more minutes they will arrive to their target towns and bombard them.

First Air Attack From Estenia

Galean town after the air attack

First Air attack from Estenian aircrafts, completed with success after killing an uknown amount of Galeans, trying to see that they would kill as less as Frelsian people as possible, yet again that uknown amount includes soldiers and some vehicles, again with an uknown amount. Only 2 of the Estenian aircrafts had some light damage so small that couldn't destroy the ariplanes and need to be repaired. About the attacks now, both of the towns had several damage from the missiles which were medium ones and not the heavy ones to cause so much destruction, the attack is only for reducing the enemy morale not completely destroying it. That's the Frelsian governement job said the Tsar, waiting for the response from Mikhael Reora about the ground ofensives and in the future, they will finish off fascism once and for all and not return to 1921-1924 Fascist Dictatorship that exhausted everything that Estenia had except the military. For now we will wait the next reports from Estenian attacks and the reports from Frelsian news reports to show the real mount of dead people that the air attack left behind.
Runner-up at the 1st OMAHAN FUTSAL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, 4th at Maple Leaf Bowl III, 4th on Baptism of Fire 57, 2nd at Runner Cup 4, 3rd at 21st World Lacrosse Championships.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

Adampia
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Meanwhile...

Postby Adampia » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:19 am

1 Day ago

Gilliberafta-Frelsia boarder

A old Range Rover busted through a old wooden fence as it was pursued by a boarder patrol officer the SUV raced across a old wooden bridge making it into Fascist territory. The six Sal Kar agents had a decent lead on the patrol agents as they slowed the SUV to 20 MPH and bailed out as it went down an embankment and crashed into the ground while the agents hid in the woods as the boarder patrol car stopped, turned around and drove back across the boarder. The agents smirked as they stepped out and began walking down the road, wondering why they just turned there, maybe it was seeing the skid marks at the end of the road that went off towards the embankment. If it were in Adampia the agents would have searched, but it wasn't.

*Translated to English from Adampian*

"They weren't kidding, that boarder was a piece of cake." Said Owen Brastov.

"Well that's just the start, we need intel, we need it fast so the Empress can decide on how to help these people." Said Ulga.

"Yeah, I agree to that, if all else I got my uzi." Said Max Immagram.

"Well our job is to get intel, leave the fighting to the Red brigade, they live to kill." Said Ulga, "I miss those days sometimes where I could just fight and not worry about intel."

The group of six seen lights in the distance, Ulga smiled and fired a green flare into the air...

They relaxed, "I wonder what they are like, apparently they are a spitting image of the Empire. Heard they want racial purity and supremacy, both we have accomplished through blood." Said Owen.

"You touched up on your Fresian?" Asked Ulga.

"Sort of, I know how to say where is the bathroom and I am hungry." Said Owen.

"Stupid ass as usual, you got a lot to learn about the art of being in the Sal Kar maybe then you won't be such a worthless waste." Said Ulga with a sense of anger.

"So, my"....

"Shut up." Said Ulga.

Owen sheepishly mumbled...

"Hey I see headlights." Said Max.

"Okay, let's hold up here, I will do the talking." Said Ulga as she grabbed her badge out and cracked her neck, then stood like a statue while the headlights got bigger.
Signature last edited by Lady Gaga on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:49 pm, edited 69 times in total.
NS's coolest and hottest HVAC technician. ;)
[spoiler=Interesting Quotes of the RMB][quote=confederacy_of_bavarian_states;9714584]Now I just imagined an American in WWII running into a house holding a pineapple by the leaves and whacking Germans with it[/quote]

The Fascist American
Mirevia, Valeran, Virisolum.

And Luepola's Fascist Friend.
Founder of the Tamorra Trade Alliance, join the Fascist Uprising! Sig Heil!

New Austzeland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Austzeland » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:25 am

Austzo-Galean Border

Seeing as Cyllean forces have arrived at the bordering town of Dayik, a Combat Team (80,000 troops) of guardsmen from the New Austzeland National Guard were dispatched about 18 kilometres north of the small town, with orders to set up a large defensive perimeter. The Austzelandi government knew that the Cylleans would quite likely retaliate if a ground offensive was launched against Galean forces, so the National Guardsmen who were to be at the border would be ready to return fire immediately if they are fired upon. Not only would ground troops be north of Dayik, but also vehicles such as armored, motorized, etc.

Though, about 6,000-10,000 guardsmen would be arriving to the perimeter every hour and a half or so.
Last edited by New Austzeland on Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Stasnov
Minister

Founded: Mar 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stasnov » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:45 am

Galean Fascists attack the province of Quali. Stasnovan forces arrive.

Frelisan Conflict escalates as the Galeans push further south, attacking the northern areas of the province of Quali. Meanwhile, the ground forces of the Stasnovan Task Force "Artemis" land at Hiastu, Province of Darael.

Stasnovan soldiers in the port of Hicastu

ImageSHARE THIS: Image Image Image Image

Dimitri Ibraimov (
@dimitriibraimov)
September 16, 2014 18:45 | Vastava, Stasnov

16/9/2014- Galean Fascists attack the province of Quali. Stasnovan forces arrive: It came as a real shock when the Galean Fascists within Frelsia attacked their fellow province of Valim, most of us thought that it would be their only and last offensive action. But no, the proved us wrong. Earlier today, news came in that about a 5,000 man Galean force with many heavy armored vechicles attacked the northern areas of the Quali province, one of the two provinces still under government control. Reports state that the Galean military has commited serious war crimes against the Qualian populace.

Most notably a local mother by the name of Anna told to the Frelsian Times reporter “It was terrible. They [the Galean Armed Forces] killed us like animals, having no concern for human life. Everything is gone, my house, belongings... everything.”. Another resident, a police officer by the name of Adam Lynsk, who served in a northern Qualian police department, claims that police and military officers were “rounded up and massacred via firing squad.”

Party spokesman Mr. Bogachev made some comments on the Galean war crimes, calling the Galeans Fascists "terrorists" : "We are absolutely disgusted by the actions undertaken by the Galean military. There are some rules in war , every kind of war that must be followed by all sides. The Fascists shall pay for their war crimes. It is time to rid Frelsia of those terrorists that seek "racial purity". The practice of Fascist and rascist ideals has caused much hurt to many nations in the world, it must not and will not be allowed to rise in Frelsia. We will do everything nessecary to ensure that. The terrorists shall be eliminated. They shall not pass!"

In other news, the The Imperial Confederation of Cyllea has declared its support for the Fascists and already sent troops in Galean-occupied territory. Most notably, 15,000 Cyllean troops are currently stationed at the Austzelandi-Galean border town of Diyak and more are expected to arrive.Moreover, the Tsardom of Estenia has carried out several aristrikes against Galean towns, that analysts expect to have caused significant casualties among Fascist forces. The Great Kingdom of Hayabusa has also stated that they will support the Frelsian National government by sending 60,000 Royal Marines to fight the fascists in Frelsia. They also stated that "We will be helping to moderate Frelsia with the intentions of preventing any sort of possible scenario that may lead to a radical Convist Revolution". Hayabusa's involvement in the conflict didn't go unoticed by the Stansovan government as Stasnov and Hayabusa are officialy in a state of war because of the Chazicarian War. Mr. Bogachev had to say something about this too "The Hayabusan government's descision to help the Frelisan government came as a suprise to us. Because of the state of war between our nations, the Stasnovan troops in Frelsia are ordered not to fire upon as well as commit any aggressive actions against Hayabusan troops. We also urge the Hayabusan government to order thair men to do the same"

Reports also state that there was a small firefight between Austzelandi Border Forces and Gallean forward scouts. The NADF have managed to route the Galeans with the help of close-air-support (CAS) and it is also rumored that they caputred a Galean scout, but this isn't confirmed. More and more NADF forces mass at the Austzo-Valim border, as President Javak ordered 90,000 additional reservists to the border an actione that Mr. Javak stated as being a possible "mission to end this tyranny & warmongering, and remind Gale and their allies of our capabilities".

More From SBC
  • S.R.A.F.H.C: "New weaponry to be revealed soon" [ 10829 views ]
  • Gen. Kirilenko on the Frelsian conflict: "It will be confusing" [ 7148 views ]
  • "The "freezing" of UL Assets In Astavia will not have a great impact on our economy" analysts say [ 218911 views ]
[/size]
Image Comments [ 19201 ] | Image E-mail

19201 comments

REPLY · UPVOTE · DOWNVOTE

ComradeYuri101 · 3 hours ago
Cylleans be like: "Let's support the fascists, like we aren't oppressive enough ourselves"

431 up · 11 down

ACCOUNT TERMINATED · 3 hours ago
COMMENT DELETED BY ADMIN

20 up · 891 down

CPsupporter1- · 3 hours ago
Alerta! Alerta! Antifascista! No Pasaran!

1019 up · 98 down

Hicaru, Province of Darael, Frelsia
Port of Hicaru
1710 hours

The had arrived some time earlier, but the major part of the land forces was disembarking from the transport ships now. Pvt. Alexey Bukharin of the 396th Mechanised Division was in one of the transport ships. He was with his squadmates. They were waitting in the loading/unloading bay for the ramp to open so they could disembark and go meet up with the rest of their unit. The loading bay was large and crowded with soldiers. There were also some T-90SMs behind them, waitting to disembark too. The room was lit by some lights on the sides and on the rooftop. Pvt. Pavel Degtyarov, Bukharin's best friend, was next to him

"So, what do you think?" said Degtyarov to Bukharin

"About what?"

"About all that shit. I mean, another freaking war? Really? We were in Zerra. You know how shitty it is."

"Well, didn't your military oath inculde 'Safeguading the interests of the Motherland and the Revolution?' "

"Yes.."

"Well that's what we're gonna do now. We will safeguard the Revolution. Abroad this time. I mean, come on Pavel, do you want those fascist to rule Frelsia?"

"No, of course not." said Degtyarov and sighed "Yeah, i guess you are right"

Suddenly, the ramp started lowering. Bright light came in the loading bay, forcing the men to cover their eyes. When they got used to the light and the ramp got completely down, the started moving out. They saw that many Stasnovan troops had already undloaded, as soldiers were marching and sprinting around the port to find their units. The started marching out of the ship.

"This way!" said their NCO, Sgt. Goryunov and pointed to the direction of a road that was full of vechicles of the 396th Mechanised Division, trying to form a column. Frelsian civilians were on the pavewalk, watching the Stasnovans. As Bukharin's squad passed by them, a young girl, probably somewere between 17 and 19 years old run towards him. He was suprised at first and tried to reach for his AK-74M, because he thought that she could be some short of pro-Galean sucide bomber trying to blow them up. But he was relieved when she hugged him, kissed him on his cheek and gave him a red rose "Good luck" she said with a smile on her face while shyly taking some steps back towards the pavewalk were the rest of the civilans were. Bukharin just stood still, starring at her with a silly smile on his face. Some seconds later, he felt someone grabbing his left arm. He turned around and saw Degtyarov

"Come on you stallion. We'll have enough time for this when we're done with the Fascists! Come on!"

Degtyarov almost dragged him to the truck that was waitting for them. His squadmates in it, that were watching the scene were laughing their asses off. Even Sgt. Goryunov that was seating in the corner with a serious and strict look on his face smiled.... a little.

The convoy of the 396th started moving. The orders were clear. The 396th and 182nd Mechanised Divisions, along with the 731st Infantry, 532nd Armored and 229th Artillery Regiments would move to Quali province, to meet with other anti-Fascist Coliation forces there. Meanwhile the remaining untis would move north, to the Galean-Frelsian border, to defend it against any possible attacks. These two convoyies will have be escorted by Mi-24 and Ka-52 helicopters and some Su-25 and Su-35 jets from Task Force 49. Meanwhile, in the sea TF 49 would be stationed 20 miles outside the port of Hicaru.

The convoy of the 396th and 182nd Mechanised Divisions and the 731st Infantry, 532nd Armored and 229th Artillery Regiments

Stasnovan Expeditionary Task Force-"Artemis"

1st Corps of the 6th Army

-182nd Mechanised Division (10,000) -
-396th Mechanised Division (10,000)
-109th Naval Infantry (Marines) Division (10,000)
-301st Armored Division (10,000)
-131st Engineers Regiment (2,000)
-117th Mechanised Regiment (2,000)
-76th Mechanised Regiment (2,000)
-532nd Armored Regiment (2,000)
-229th Artillery Regiment (2,000)

Task Force 49

2 Kuznetsov-Class Aircraft Carriers
1 Kiev-class aircraft carrier
3 Kirov-Class Battlecruisers
8 Admiral Gorshkov-class frigates
10 Steregushchy-class corvette
5 Lada-class submarines
3 Borei-Class submarines
17 Support ships
50 Transport and Landing ships

-
Last edited by Stasnov on Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.
#ValaranSoFab
My alt/secondary account: Chalcia
My FT alt account: Union of Collectivist Systems
19 years old, Greek, male, heterosexual, Communist, LGBT rights supporter, secularist, atheist
Puzikas wrote:"Wanna know how I got these scars?"- Gorby probably

Yalos wrote:"Nazi Germany lost WW2 because it thought like an NS player"

Juche Peoples Republic of Korea
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Juche Peoples Republic of Korea » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:07 pm

General Secretary Jo Myong-hae
People’s Assembly building
Pyongyang, JPRK

General Secretary Jo Myong-hae stood near a balcony on the upper floors of the People’s Assembly building in the center of Pyongyang watching KPA units march by in a large parade. The General Secretary stood dressed in his former KPAGF officers outfit which he continued to wear despite the fact he had moved on from the military to politics over half a decade ago. He had called for nearby KPA units not involved in the Sinuiji war games to give a large show of force in celebration of his nation being accepted into the Sovereignty Cooperation Pact. He lifted an arm and waved to a collection of Juche-po MBT’s as they passed the People’s Assembly and continued along the parade route, even though Myong-hae had been General Secretary of the WPK for five years now he still held a deep admiration and respect for the KPA as evidenced by the recent war games and now the parade. Deep in his thoughts, he didn’t notice the First Secretary of the WPK, Pak Pong-ju, quietly walk up behind him until he began to speak.

“Comrade, there are some urgent matters we need to discuss.”

Letting out a sigh, Myong-hae turned to address him. “What is it exactly?”

“One of the nations in the SCP, Frelsia I believe it’s name was. They are currently in the midst of a fascist revolt in the northern portions of their country. We wish to know what, if any, our course of action shall be in the matter.”

That caught the General Secretary’s attention, prompting him to abandon any nostalgic thoughts and have the First Secretary accompany him inside to his office. Once situated inside Myong-hae spoke.

“ A fascist revolt? Well, we did join the SPC and thus I feel we should be inclined to provide some sort of help to our new allies. Probe the waters for now, send a communiqué to their government and see what form of help they would welcome from us. We’ve been shut off from the world for quite some time so I’m not sure how they will react.”

Muttering a quick ’yes comrade’, the First Secretary turned and left the office to perform his duties. Myong-hae relaxed into the chair situated behind his desk and began thinking of ways he could use this incident to strengthen the JPRK’s standing in the world.

Official Communique of the Juche People's Republic of Korea

From: General Secretary of the Workers Party of Korea Jo Myong-hae
To: President Mikhael Reora of the Frelsian Republic
Subject: Ongoing conflict
Encryption: High

Greetings President Reora, as per the JPRK being accepted into the SCP just the other day I was informed of the ongoing conflict in your nation. As the JPRK and Frelsian Republic are now allies my government wishes to make it known that it is prepared to send aid and possibly troops to aid you in your struggle against the fascists who seek to destroy your nation. Being a former military man myself, I firmly believe that a problem like this can only be solved with force as diplomacy with the fascists will lead nowhere and only prolong the fighting. We eagerly await your reply and best of luck to you comrade.

Signed
General Secretary Jo Myong-hae

Luepola
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Luepola » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:32 pm

PRO: Empress, Ma'dame Savriti Jan'tje; Chancellor-General Anders Warukovic
DU: Generalissimo Artím Karelin
NA: Luepolan Intervention in Gale and Frelsia
ENKRIPIZON: Medium

Ma'dame/Your Greatness,

I eagerly wish to inform you that our senate has made the decision to commence armed intervention in Galë and the rest of Frelsia. Approximately 120,000 troops will be deployed in the region, and will cooperate with the residing Galean and Cyllean forces. Attached is our current ORBAT.

To Victory,

Generalissimo Artím Karelin
President of Luepola

OOC: to be added later

Arudárol Nazonol Ajenska Lupolace - Luepolan National News Agency

Home > International

Luepola Enters the War in Frelsia
Luepolan Soldiers in line to board an An-22 Transport Aircraft.

Romagría, Luepola
- After the entry of multiple nations into the war on the side of the Frelsian government, one of Karelin's closest marshals convened a meeting of the Luepolan Military Senate. In a surprisingly one-sided vote, the senate voted to deploy forces in the Frelsian breakaway province of Galë.

Galë is a fascist-leaning province in Frelsia. The province recently, with its provincial guard, entered and liberated the neighboring province of Valim, with the goal of restructuring its economic system in a way more beneficial to the province and to Frelsia as a whole. The Frelsian government sees this as an incursion and seeks to expel the Galëans from the province.

Luepolan forces are now being deployed to the province to aid in liberation, enforcement, and reconstruction efforts across Galëan territory, joining the armed forces of her close ally, Cyllea, in the conflict.

Polls have indicated that many Luepolans are supportive of Luepolan entry into the conflict. One college student, Petra Marano, voiced her opinion on the conflict. "I do not like war, and I do not like fighting. But we are talking about the fate of an entire people. I hope that the conflict there goes by quickly and smoothly, but I hope more than anything that the Galëans can have their freedom and share it with the rest of Frelsia."

By Ronatsan Kaspía
Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Comments
SlavaLitua
Excellent. Its wonderful that Luepola is helping the spread of nationalism and the right way. Fascists unite!
View Replies (44)
93▲ 17▼

FreedomForLuepola
COMMENT REMOVED BY SITE ADMINS

0▲ 0▼

MarekaK_89
I just hope that this doesn't blow up into anything bigger.
View Replies (18)
71▲ 29▼

2000 hours
Viktorvaz AFB, Luepola

"Sipeka! Moxare á modaksan!" (Everyone! Move your asses!) The commanding officer of the 128th Airborne Company shouted to his men. "Karelin dexire pro lu sali na Gale na cetanag. Lu salu idon ali na tam óv sun moxare das nulkeska, blát! Vule á!" (Karelin wants for us to be in Gale at midnight. We will not be there in time if you all move this slowly, fuck! Go!) The soldiers obeyed their commander and sped up their pace, running back and forth from the aircraft, the giant Il-76MD, and the cargo trucks, loading equipment on and securing it for airdrop. BWP IFVs and C-RAMs had already been loaded into some of the aircraft.

Approximately 20 minutes later, the men had completely finished loading the aircraft, and finally boarded them. The pilots went through their takeoff procedures, and, after receiving clearance from the tower, rolled onto the runway for the final takeoff run. "Spartel Ku, su togre permisizon asenti." (Spartan One, you have permission to take-off.)

"Spartel Ku komperende. Lun sterate keti asentilan." (Spartan One copies. We are starting our takeoff.) the pilot of the first Il-76 said as he began roaring down the runway. The tower would go on to repeat the same set of dialogue with pilots of the other aircraft as they made their takeoff runs and soared westward into the night sky. As they crossed into Cydonian airspace, they would be joined by Su-27 Flanker escorts, that would accompany them all the way to Gale, followed by Su-24 Strike Fighters bound for operations in Frelsia.
Last edited by Luepola on Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The 'e' is silent.
Riding the Trump Train to the White House

Pro: Absolute Freedom of Speech
i am a trigendered female trans-arab jedi knight please use incorrect pronouns

Anti: Political Correctness, Abuses of Power

Enough is enough.

Hayabusa
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hayabusa » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:42 pm

Hayabusan Troops Land in South Quali
Frelsian Conflict Escalates as Galean Troops Invade North Quali, Hayabusan Air Power Displayed
Defense Minister Addresses Stasnovan Proposal

A battalion of battle-hardened Hayabusan riflemen moving northward to prevent the fascist war machine from pushing into southern Quali

Today, on the sixteenth of September, the medium sized Hayabusan Task Force "Protector" arrived on the beaches of the Southern Quali Province located in Frelsia. While they were taking their places in the city of Silay, rumors of a Galean invasion of North Qualim hit Hayabusan soldiers like a punch to the face. Nobody expected it, nobody knew their power, and even a few of the soldiers began to deny it, claiming that it was actually Galean fear propaganda and should be completely disregarded. But the rumors were actually true. Multiple companies of Hayabusan soldiers heading northward to begin making the base of offensive operations reported explosions on the horizon and stray bullets flying by them. About a quarter of the way through the northern part of Qualim, 4 divisions and a brigade of Hayabusan Royal Marines were forced to hold there and begin setting up in that area, because explosions were getting more constant and you could literally see battles going on in cities in the distance. They have coordinated to form a line, and have completely cut off the other parts of Northern Qualim from the southern parts of the province. So, far there have been only small skirmishes of squads of Galean soldiers wandering about, and unexpectedly getting shot down by Hayabusan soldiers and equipment along the line. As of now, we do not believe that the Galean de facto government knows fully about our ground presence in Frelsia, but that will soon happen, as the TFC [Task Force Commander] is planning to take "ambitious" actions against the Galean lines. That could mean many things, but we will only know for sure when it happens.

A photo captured by someone behind Galean lines, which shows Galean soldiers looking up to see an unidentified A-10 flying over their airspace

Although they do not fully know about our ground presence, they surely do know about our air presence in Frelsia. Before the Royal Marines landed, 3 Hayabusan A-10 Warthogs attacked an inhumane prison camp controlled by Galean soldiers which contained both peaceful civilians and Frelsian soldiers. The A-10s firebombed and used their GAU-8 Avenger miniguns to neutralize a good part of the Galean outer defenses of the camp. The pilots drafted a report which stated the effectiveness of their gun run, which gave a lot of confidence to other Hayabusan pilots who were going to operate in Frelsia. The report stated that 11 Galean tanks had been firebombed, and over 100 enemy infantry were caught in what was described as "hell from above" and either neutralized or killed. The run had taken out a good portion of the camps defenses, which opened it up for liberation. TFC Gary Cameron has stated that the Hayabusan air campaign in Frelsia will highly mimic what was seen today, and will be used to either weaken enemy defenses or destroy the "Galean pieces of shit" that were keeping all of those innocent people inside of them. A Galean soldier recorded a part of the run and uploaded it to YouTube. The link is under the spoiler below.

Defense Minister Will Blair Speaks on Stasnovan Proposal

Earlier today, Defense Minister Will Blair made a surprise speech, displaying himself across the televisions and systems of everyone in the Great Kingdom, speaking on an important matter that regarded Stasnovan presence in Frelsia. Hayabusa and Stasnov are currently in a state of war, due to the large conflict in Chazicaria with Hayabusan and Stasnovan troops on opposite sides of each other. Party spokesman Bogachev had spoken about a policy that Stasnovan troops were not to attack or commit to aggressive action against Hayabusan soldiers, as they were now [technically] fighting on the same side. The DM stated that "Hayabusan soldiers will refrain from taking aggressive actions against Stasnovan troops," but also said to not be surprised if there are a few "staredowns" between soldiers of the Great Kingdom and soldiers of Stasnov. Will said that the key thing to remember was that they were fighting for the same cause here, to push the fascists out of moderate Frelsia, and that the governments of Hayabusa and Stasnov should not drag what may happen in Chazicaria to Frelsia. Although all of this was stated to keep a sense of peace between Hayabusan and Stasnovans in Frelsia, he also noted that Hayabusan soldiers would follow the orders of the King, and will use full force against any group that attempts to start a Convist revolution or any nation that supports it. "The goal here is to keep the peace of Frelsia and the Frelsian people by getting the fascists out of their territory, not to create another Convist puppet state," he said. "Lets just complete our goal of eradicating fascism from Frelsia, and then have international diplomatic discussions about something that would satisfy the Frelsian Convists." Everyone is anxiously waiting for an international response, and nobody knows for sure how the leaders would react to the whole situation.

LeEric · 3 hours ago
Kick their asses! #SaveFrelsia

1822 up · 6 down

Galextremist [ACCOUNT TERMINATED] · 3 hours ago
COMMENT SUPPRESSED BY ADMIN/REASON: TROLLING

20 up · 2241 down

Frelsian85 · 3 hours ago
Im worried. There are many possible outcomes of this conflict, and the majority of them are NOT GOOD.

944 up · 56 down
Last edited by Hayabusa on Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Great Kingdom of Hayabusa
♛♛♛ FOUNDER OF THE COALITION OF MONARCHIES! ♛♛♛
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Male, 15, In a relationship, Latino, Hobbies include soccer, NS, paintball, and Halo Reach. My Xbox GT is SL Royal if anyone wants to play.
Yes, I am PROUDLY A MONARCHIST!
The New American commonwealth wrote:NYET!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) #ILiekEggs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

New Austzeland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Austzeland » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:45 pm

16/09/2014 - BREAKING: MILITARY OPERATION BEGINS, NADF FORCES CROSS THROUGH AUSTZO-VALIM BORDER: In a move not entirely unexpected after a massive build-up of NADF forces along the Austzo-Valim border, it has been confirmed that the aforementioned forces have crossed through the border. This comes as numerous Tochka missiles were launched at Galean military positions, and also as the air force has begun conducting aerial operations above Valim, mainly to disable enemy artillery & anti-air capabilities in the area. This comes as another 90,000 NADF troops were ordered to take part in

Satellite images show dozens upon dozens of Austzelandi equipment & troops moving through the Karkal Pass, towards Galean held-territory, while there have been reports of a firefight just beginning between Cyllean & Austzelandi forces in the bordering town of Dayik. It is expected that Austzeland will stay on the defensive in that area, however. Artillery forces have begun pounding key enemy positions, along with aerial forces launching dozens of munitions.

In a speech earlier today, Javak stated that the ultimate goal for this operation was to "restore the power of Valim to it's rightful owners, remove Galean & Cyllean military presence, & stop the complete genocide of civilians by Gale". It is not expect that Austzelandi forces will push into Gale itself, and will defend against any counter-attacks by Fascist forces.

"The actions of warmongering are absolutely deplorable, to say the least. The genocide of innocent natives can not go unpunished, and I am absolutely disgusted by the nations who have openly come out to support them. We are deciding how to deal with them currently." New Austzeland's Foreign Minister stated today, while speaking with Javak. It has also been said that Stasnov has moved military forces into Frelsia to fight against invading Galean forces in Quali, a move supported by New Austzeland despite Stasnov being a member state of the United Left; an alliance known to have chilly relations with New Austzeland and the International Freedom Coalition.

More info on the conflict as it unfolds, right here on AAN New Austzeland.

Pictured above: NADF forces moving through a pass in Gale.

Total forces: 220,000 NADF, 180,000 National Guard

Ground Forces (includes National Guard)
    - 1st Mechanized Infantry Division

* 105th Mechanized Infantry Brigade

* 321st Mechanized Infantry Group

* 109th Mechanized Infantry Corps

- 2nd Light Infantry & Motorized Rifle Division

* 25th Light Infantry Group

* 2nd Wilkik's Stenhen Light Infantry Group

* 249th Motorized Rifle Field Army

- 3rd Mechanized Infantry Division

* 105th Mechanized Infantry Group

* 321st Mechanized Infantry Brigade

* 109th Mechanized Infantry Corps

- 7th Armored Division

* 4th Republic Tank Brigade

* 6th Republic Tank Corps

- 19th Airborne Assault Division

* 99th Paratroop Brigade

* 75th Paratroop Group

* 60th Armored Paratroop Corps

- 28th Artillery Division

* 50th Rocket Artillery Group

* 3rd Mobile & Fixed Artillery Corps

Air Force

- 1st Air and Air Defense Forces Division

* 580th Air Superiority Brigade

* 471st Strike Corps

* 544th Reconnaissance Corps

• 580 Tanks
  • 850 IFVs/APCs
  • 2,550 Light Vehicles
  • 400 Artillery systems
  • 80 Anti-air systems
  • 230 fighter & attack planes
  • 280 helicopters
  • 20 bombers

16/09/2014 - 1706 local time, 24°Celsius - Sunny, inside occupied Valim - 1.9 kilometers from Qal Air Station, New Austzeland Air Force - 471st Strike Corps

Three Su-25 Frogfoot ground attack jets flew in the hot, afternoon sky; the heat of the sun penetrating the cockpit of the jets which carried numerous bombs for their payload, including their standard GSh-30 auto-cannons, S-8 rocket pods, HARM missiles, and their anti-runway bomb. All of the jets were painted in an olive drab pattern, one with a shark's mouth painted on the nose of their aircraft; but all of them flaunting the the NAAF roundel on the sides of their jet. Though, just some hundred meters behind them were two ASu-90 "Sochev" Air Superiority jets, in case Galean or possibly even Cyllean jets came to respond to the threat. Both were painted in a black color scheme, with the same roundel on the sides of the jet. The mission for the Su-25s were to first hinder enemy anti-air capabilities, then destroy the runway & if enough time is available, destroy the hangars & other buildings in the air station.

"Target in sight, target in sight. 1.3 kilometers." One of the pilots said over their helmet comms. "Roger. Kozars, master arms on. Repeat, master arms on. Prepare HARMs." The three Frogfoots turned off the safety for their weapons, rendering them ready to fire. The target was in sigh already, as the aircraft flew in their triangle formation with a 60 meter spacing.

"Okay, pick your first targets. There's about (unspecified number) AA systems in sight. Remember that you'll know if a missile is launched at you, just listen for a pulsing alert sound."

"Target in sight, locked on him." The leader of the formation, Warrant Officer Cermak advised.

"Target locked." "Locked." both of the other pilots advised.

"Fire." After the order was given, the jets launched their HARM missiles towards the AA systems.
Last edited by New Austzeland on Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

New Austzeland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Austzeland » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:17 pm

Code: Select all
TO: MILITARY COMMAND OF THE GREAT KINGDOM OF HAYABUSE & THE UNITED SOCIALIST STATES OF STASNOV
FROM: COLONEL ALEXEJ ZDISLAV, NEW AUSTZELAND DEFENSE FORCES
SUBJECT: JOINT OPERATION
ENCRYPTION: VERY HIGH

Greetings. I come to both of you with a proposal for a joint operation between our forces, to counter Gale's invasions of Quali & possibly even invade Gale itself if at all possible. If you are interested, please do contact me ASAP.

-Colonel Zdislav

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:37 pm

Galean “Operation Blackbird” Commences

Civil War reaches its peak as the Galean Armed Forces invade the country's entire south... but leave Valim.

Galean tanks roam through an obliterated town in the north of the Darael province.

ImageSHARE THIS: Image Image Image Image

Hanna Adamsen (
@HannaFT)
September 16, 2014 | Hicastu, Frelsia

9/16/2014 — Galean Armed Forces launch massive invasion of the nation's south: They took one province, and then almost half of another, but now they're going for all of Frelsia.

That's right. The ‘now official’ Frelsian Civil War has hit its apex now that a documented 35,000 Galean troops, along with heavy and armoured weaponry, crossed the Galean-Frelsian border. Said invasion maintained a front that horizontally stretched across all of Frelsia, making this the largest domestic operation in Frelsian history.

A Galean spokesperson referred to this as “Operation Blackbird,” or the “final push for purification of the Frelsian nation.” “Using our most modern and advanced divisions,” he says, “we will be able to incorporate the rest of Frelsia into our pure state.” Galean forces were able to push what little of the Frelsian United Military there was, in an “embarrassing defeat.” They were able to capture two thirds of the province of Darael, which houses the Frelsian capital of Hicastu, as well as the upper half of Quali, its neighbouring province. FUM installations in the area were either obliterated or “reserved for use by the Galean Armed Forces.”

But it did come with a price, says spokesperson for the Native Peoples' Resistance, a militant rebel organization which formed after Gale invaded and occupied Valim. Galean Armed Forces personnel and weaponry were seen “swiftly departing” Valim, after taking “heavy fire from Austzelandi Forces.” According to the NPR, they have “reclaimed” the province and might be preparing for an independence referendum as fighting in the nation's south ensues. They promised to assist allied forces in their efforts against the Galeans, as well as their supporters, Cyllea and Luepola, if given the right to independence. No comment on the promise has been received on behalf or from the Frelsian National Government.

Firefights and skirmishes between the Frelsian United Military and Galean Armed Forces have erupted since the takeover of nearly half of the nation's south, but the FUM is becoming “heavily disorganized and demoralized,” says a Hicastu political ‘think tank.’ They claim that the victories on the Galean side will only prove to be “further devastating,” and we [Frelsia and its allies/supporters] must “act quickly” before Frelsia succumbs to a “fascist dominion.”

More From FT
  • Frelsian Defense Ministry “new weapons systems on the way” [ 10829 views ]
  • Frelsia's reaction to a “gypsy province” in The United Motherland [ 7148 views ]
[/size]
Image Comments [ 24817 ] | Image E-mail

24817 comments

Yarde-Karg · 3 hours ago
Uh oh, and I actually think I hear some artillery fire near Hicastu this morning 0.o

309 up · 1 down

Ann2_He · 3 hours ago
The fascists will prove victorious!

20 up · 891 down

Fascists_Are_Stupid · 3 hours ago
What else can I say? Fascists are stupid.

231 up · 47 down
Last edited by District XIV on Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents