NATION

PASSWORD

The Great War of the World( Closed; CAS Only RP)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:46 am

To: Equalsun Empire, Brovarria
seeing that the bloodsport of this invasion will be heavy for both sides, i propose a peace agreement, considering Brovarria has called for one and Equalsun never wanted a war. i think peace would be in the best intrests in this situation.

AkAr Cydonia
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby AkAr Cydonia » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:00 am

President and General Molon Labe:

"With the attacks 2 weeks ago on government buildings in Sapporo, Hokaido by the terrorist and organized crime organization known as the Yakuza that left hundreds dead and wounded, the Island Territories of Hokkaido Senate and the Department of Defence have recieved communications last week that members of parliament from the Kuril Islands, just north of Hokkaido, would like to visit ground zero of the attacks, the memorial we have erected in place and show respect for those killed and wounded in the attacks, to our surprise the members of parliament also came forward with a proposal of integration into the nation of Cydonia and to join our fight against homegrown terrorism".

Prime Minister Ainu Matsumae of the Kuril Islands has came forward with a proposal:
"I would like to thank the Senate of Hokkaido, President Molon Labe and the people of Cydonia and Hokkaido for allowing the Matsumae Clan and Parliment to join in on the rememberance of those who have perished and have been mortally wounded in the recent attacks on the people's of Hokkaido government buildings, I share your grief and only ask for the riddance of such organizations through peaceful matters or police and military operations.
I come to the people of Cydonia and the forms of government that govern the different peoples of this nation with a proposal of integration and assimilation into your great and safe nation, I pledge myself, my nation and the people of Kuril, whom have wanted to join Cydonia for sometime now, allegiance to the nation of Cydonia. We as a people and a country will join Cydonias nation in solidarity and help our nation grow into a very accepting, multicultural and strong nation of people from all walks of life and nationalities.
The map that follows is the Kuril Islands that have agreed unanimously to join Cydonia and to become a part of the idea that men, women and children from all nationalities can live together in peace.

Brovarria
Attaché

Founded: Nov 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Brovarria » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:05 pm

Confederation of imperial states wrote:
seeing that the bloodsport of this invasion will be heavy for both sides, i propose a peace agreement, considering Brovarria has called for one and Equalsun never wanted a war. i think peace would be in the best intrests in this situation.

A mutual agreement must be met. We need to meet in a country that is not apart of this conflict to resolve our differences. Which countries do you propose will help us gain peace?

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:49 pm

Brovarria wrote:

A mutual agreement must be met. We need to meet in a country that is not apart of this conflict to resolve our differences. Which countries do you propose will help us gain peace?

the CIS would gladly host your peace confrence in our counry, seeing as how we ae not of this war

Marijuana Growth
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Marijuana Growth » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:20 pm

A transmission has been sent by the International Affairs Minister of Marijuana Growth to The Norgan Alliance and the Siberian Flaming Eskimos:

"Hey, guys, like, what the hell? You two just came in and took Venezuela, but Shaler totally said we could have that land. I don't want either of you there. You just interrupted my trade route with them, with your like, uncool nations. We have some war stuff nearby too, so, whatever. You can take those islands just north of you, or something, but Venezuela is totally mine, so get out. Otherwise, we'll be doing military actions, and stuff. I mean seriously, dudes, the War Minister is pretty pissed off over here. That's our land."

Brovarria
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Brovarria » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:28 pm

Brovarria wrote:

the CIS would gladly host your peace confrence in our counry, seeing as how we ae not of this war

A date shall be set as soon as Equalsun responds with the message of peace. Brovarria proposes that the capital of CIS be the meeting spot, because it is likely that they have a government building built to house this kind of meeting.

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:40 pm

The Flaming Almighty looked at the transmission from the Marijuana Growth. This was troubling, very troubling. He was glad that he took over the country to the east, the precaution would come in handy if they commenced military action as they said they would. Venezuela could not be abandon, not after all the lives lost liberating it. The Almighty thought of possible ways too dissuade them from attacking, and remembered the recent announcement they had made. He looked over it again.
Shaler wrote:Shalian national stage, 2015

19:41

"Great people of Shaler!" announced the Peoples council in unison, as the crowds went wild and the national anthem blared. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hnGe2UeWSs
"We must discuss much today! and figured it would only be fair if we shared our conversation with you!" announced one of the council members.

"Our first issue, is the war to our north." stated another council member
"We wish to express our total neutrality in the conflict as it stands, however we will not accept the war spilling into our borders."
"Which is why we must increase border defense! To ensure our great nation is not dragged into another pointless conflict!"
"TONIGHT! We mobilize the 2nd Exército Pé Shalian to the northern border!"

"Our next issue will be the fight to our west!"
"We must oust the Pirates from the Chilean borders! Lest we fail in our promise to protect South American sovereignty!"

"We would also like to announce that any nations people that find themselves under the administration of Shaler will have a place in the Peoples Council!"

"And thus concludes our national address!"
"adeus nossas boas pessoas!" announced the council in unison.

The Flaming Almighty puzzled over the announcement. He remembered that they had successfully taken out the Cocaine Pirates already, so they had no military matters keeping them from helping at the moment. Also they had only said they were neutral to the war against Norga, and they had approved the annexation before the civil war. The Almighty sat down and wrote his transmission.
To: Shaler
Shaler, in your recent announcement you stated neutrality in my war against war against Norga. While we understand you wish to remain out of this conflict, we wish your help in another matter. The Marijuana Growth is forcing me and my enemy off of the land we have so fervently fought for. While we despise the Norgans, we wish to keep Venezuela under out control. We do realize that you approved their annexation before me and Norga rose to prominence, we hope that you will help us defend our great homeland.
-The Flaming Almighty
Last edited by Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos on Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do you want freedom? Well too bad, you won't get it here. All hail the Flaming Almighty!
"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"
-Anonymous

"All quotes on the Internet are true"
-Abraham Lincoln

"I pee hard. I pee with force. I pee to win."
-Reddit
Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:
Lingria wrote:Off the grid? Nobody goes 'off the grid'
Even right now your on a list for possible terrorist. They track your every move, know where you eat. Who you hang out with, why you do certain things, that one time you picked your nose in the bathroom. They know.

It's like the NSA! Oh, wait... *puts on tin foil hat and hides under table*

Shaler
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shaler » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:59 pm

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:The Flaming Almighty looked at the transmission from the Marijuana Growth. This was troubling, very troubling. He was glad that he took over the country to the east, the precaution would come in handy if they commenced military action as they said they would. Venezuela could not be abandon, not after all the lives lost liberating it. The Almighty thought of possible ways too dissuade them from attacking, and remembered the recent announcement they had made. He looked over it again.
Shaler wrote:Shalian national stage, 2015

19:41

"Great people of Shaler!" announced the Peoples council in unison, as the crowds went wild and the national anthem blared. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hnGe2UeWSs
"We must discuss much today! and figured it would only be fair if we shared our conversation with you!" announced one of the council members.

"Our first issue, is the war to our north." stated another council member
"We wish to express our total neutrality in the conflict as it stands, however we will not accept the war spilling into our borders."
"Which is why we must increase border defense! To ensure our great nation is not dragged into another pointless conflict!"
"TONIGHT! We mobilize the 2nd Exército Pé Shalian to the northern border!"

"Our next issue will be the fight to our west!"
"We must oust the Pirates from the Chilean borders! Lest we fail in our promise to protect South American sovereignty!"

"We would also like to announce that any nations people that find themselves under the administration of Shaler will have a place in the Peoples Council!"

"And thus concludes our national address!"
"adeus nossas boas pessoas!" announced the council in unison.

The Flaming Almighty puzzled over the announcement. He remembered that they had successfully taken out the Cocaine Pirates already, so they had no military matters keeping them from helping at the moment. Also they had only said they were neutral to the war against Norga, and they had approved the annexation before the civil war. The Almighty sat down and wrote his transmission.
Shaler, in your recent announcement you stated neutrality in my war against war against Norga. While we understand you wish to remain out of this conflict, we wish your help in another matter. The Marijuana Growth is forcing me and my enemy off of the land we have so fervently fought for. While we despise the Norgans, we wish to keep Venezuela under out control. We do realize that you approved their annexation before me and Norga rose to prominence, we hope that you will help us defend our great homeland.
-The Flaming Almighty

Radio transmission to the SFE
Before asking things of us you should recognize how to properly address the peoples council...
In the matter of our northern Marijuana farming states, we did promise them the land. However, it was a different time and we shall attempt to dissuade the Free-lands from attacking you.

However, your destructive war with Norga is tearing is tearing apart Venezuela and we may be forced to act as an intermediary force in the future. It is the councils sole duty to protect the South American people, and South American lands. If your civil war begins to harm either of those things any further, we will write the rules of engagement for your civil war.... Enforced under threat of invasion...
There may be little use for people who can't embrace reality. But there is little use for the broken who can't escape it -Khaner Annan

Most things are ok within moderation.

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:00 pm

Brovarria wrote:
Equalsun Empire wrote:

Xi breathed a deep sigh; all this preparation for nothing. Not content with these assurances, he called up his staff. "Zhou, call off the MLRS strikes, and Feng, engage their air forces only over mainland China... And Taiwan. Shui, you are clear to continue your course for the straights between us and Korea; make sure they aren't trying to blind-side us. All of you, you are still authorized to take Taiwan; Brovarria must not be allowed to attack us and get away completely unscathed. Take the island as an example of what happens when you attack the Equalsun Empire." Pushing from the videoscreen to his computer, he began the return telegram. Hopefully, it got its point across.

Code: Select all
To: Brovarrian High Command
Channel: Open Transmission
Designation: Diplomatic Message

We accept your offer of peace. However, we, the Equalsun Empire, must insist upon terms for our continued peace, and hopefully even friendship.
1. The island of Taiwan will immediately be ceded to the Equalsun Empire
2. Military forces will not be concentrated in the former territory of North and South Korea, unless the Equalsun Empire is notified in advance
3. The naval and air forces of Brovarria will not gather in force in the Straights of Korea, unless the Equalsun Empire is notified in advance
In return, the Equalsun Empire will comply with Article 3 of the above conditions, though switching the countries involved. In addition, we will open trade negotiations with your respectable country, and cease offensive operations.

With that out of the way, Xi sat back in his chair; this would hopefully not get interesting.

Off the coast of Taiwan

While fighting on the Eastern coast of China had ceased, Taiwan was still under attack. Squadrons of bombers flew over the island, while transport helicopters landed on the Southern coast. Equalsun Empire soldiers dropped en masse from the choppers, shouldering their rifles and moving inland towards predesignated military targets. 25 attack helicopters had also been dispatched from the Chinese mainland, moving over the ocean at breakneck pace to catch up to the invasion under way. The first fleet, now tasked completely to taking the island, had begun a steadily increasing bombardment with cruise missiles on priority targets, while destroyers utilized their cannons to help clear the beaches. The 3 armies tasked with invading hit the beaches, the first squads racing off inland. Behind stretched many transports carrying additional foot soldiers, while transports carrying heavy armor were behind.

5 minutes after the transmission was sent...

A date shall be set as soon as Equalsun responds with the message of peace. Brovarria proposes that the capital of CIS be the meeting spot, because it is likely that they have a government building built to house this kind of meeting.

Xi jolted awake; he had fallen asleep at his desk, only awakened from his nap by urgent alerts. He opened the messages; it appeared that Brovarria and CIS wanted to hold a joint peace conference. Shrugging, he thought why not, and typed a return telegram:

To: All nations involved in the Equalsun Empire/Brovarria peace conference

We will join the peace conference. However, our terms to Brovarria are unlikely to change, and we reccommend an immediate response from Brovarria immediately to avoid any further casualties in Taiwan.
Spirit Animal of Castle Crashers

Quick link to my horrifically messy factbook.
Awarded the Honourable Epicness Award for Persuasive Nuclear Weapon Placement 2015

Dogs of War wrote:While the motto of the British SAS is "Who dares wins" the motto of Equalsun's SAS is "Who cares who wins?"

The Great and Kawaii™ Ella wrote:As much as I love Stellaris, video games are a magnet for powerwankers, and when the AI beats them too hard, they come over to II and P2TM and take their anger out on us.

So I got into am currently in a name-calling contest in a flag rating thread...

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Brovarria
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Brovarria » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:09 pm

Equalsun Empire wrote:
Brovarria wrote:

Xi breathed a deep sigh; all this preparation for nothing. Not content with these assurances, he called up his staff. "Zhou, call off the MLRS strikes, and Feng, engage their air forces only over mainland China... And Taiwan. Shui, you are clear to continue your course for the straights between us and Korea; make sure they aren't trying to blind-side us. All of you, you are still authorized to take Taiwan; Brovarria must not be allowed to attack us and get away completely unscathed. Take the island as an example of what happens when you attack the Equalsun Empire." Pushing from the videoscreen to his computer, he began the return telegram. Hopefully, it got its point across.

We accept your offer of peace. However, we, the Equalsun Empire, must insist upon terms for our continued peace, and hopefully even friendship.
2. Military forces will not be concentrated in the former territory of North and South Korea, unless the Equalsun Empire is notified in advance
3. The naval and air forces of Brovarria will not gather in force in the Straights of Korea, unless the Equalsun Empire is notified in advance
In return, the Equalsun Empire will comply with Article 3 of the above conditions, though switching the countries involved. In addition, we will open trade negotiations with your respectable country, and cease offensive operations.

With that out of the way, Xi sat back in his chair; this would hopefully not get interesting.

Off the coast of Taiwan

While fighting on the Eastern coast of China had ceased, Taiwan was still under attack. Squadrons of bombers flew over the island, while transport helicopters landed on the Southern coast. Equalsun Empire soldiers dropped en masse from the choppers, shouldering their rifles and moving inland towards predesignated military targets. 25 attack helicopters had also been dispatched from the Chinese mainland, moving over the ocean at breakneck pace to catch up to the invasion under way. The first fleet, now tasked completely to taking the island, had begun a steadily increasing bombardment with cruise missiles on priority targets, while destroyers utilized their cannons to help clear the beaches. The 3 armies tasked with invading hit the beaches, the first squads racing off inland. Behind stretched many transports carrying additional foot soldiers, while transports carrying heavy armor were behind.

Xi jolted awake; he had fallen asleep at his desk, only awakened from his nap by urgent alerts. He opened the messages; it appeared that Brovarria and CIS wanted to hold a joint peace conference. Shrugging, he thought why not, and typed a return telegram:

We will join the peace conference. However, our terms to Brovarria are unlikely to change, and we reccommend an immediate response from Brovarria immediately to avoid any further casualties in Taiwan.

There will be no agreements made until the peace conference held in CIS. Lets stay at our own stalemate and wait for terms to come up. Brovarria will not agree to anything post peace conference. When it happens, Brovarria seems to be a giving and generous nation via its leader King Julien Brovar VI. All military forces though have been removed and sent back to mainland Brovarria. All citizens in Taiwan and Korea will remain Brovarrians.

Shaler
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Shaler » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:10 pm

Marijuana Growth wrote:A transmission has been sent by the International Affairs Minister of Marijuana Growth to The Norgan Alliance and the Siberian Flaming Eskimos:

"Hey, guys, like, what the hell? You two just came in and took Venezuela, but Shaler totally said we could have that land. I don't want either of you there. You just interrupted my trade route with them, with your like, uncool nations. We have some war stuff nearby too, so, whatever. You can take those islands just north of you, or something, but Venezuela is totally mine, so get out. Otherwise, we'll be doing military actions, and stuff. I mean seriously, dudes, the War Minister is pretty pissed off over here. That's our land."

Transmission to the Free-Lands

Free-lands.... We at the peoples council wish to inform you that attempting an invasion of two war hardened military states would be rather devastating to your Marijuana production.... And the general health of your armies...

We will increase our Coffee Tariffs (Providing you with more money) Along with increasing our export capacity of Brazilian coffee to your lands. However, in exchange for this, and your compliance in not attacking Venezuela, the Peoples council would like to offer you a deal.

1.We will permit your growers in northern Peruvian territory.
2.Citizens of the Free-lands will have full rights to live and work in Shaler, and Shalians will have full rights to live and work in the Free-Lands.
3.We will collect a tax of 15% on all of your foreign Marijuana trade.
4.Your government will promise not to attack or annex American nations without Shalian permission.
5.The Shalian army will aid the Free-Lands in the event of invasion or unprovoked bombing.
Last edited by Shaler on Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
There may be little use for people who can't embrace reality. But there is little use for the broken who can't escape it -Khaner Annan

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:17 pm

Brovarria wrote:
Equalsun Empire wrote:Xi breathed a deep sigh; all this preparation for nothing. Not content with these assurances, he called up his staff. "Zhou, call off the MLRS strikes, and Feng, engage their air forces only over mainland China... And Taiwan. Shui, you are clear to continue your course for the straights between us and Korea; make sure they aren't trying to blind-side us. All of you, you are still authorized to take Taiwan; Brovarria must not be allowed to attack us and get away completely unscathed. Take the island as an example of what happens when you attack the Equalsun Empire." Pushing from the videoscreen to his computer, he began the return telegram. Hopefully, it got its point across.

Off the coast of Taiwan

There will be no agreements made until the peace conference held in CIS. Lets stay at our own stalemate and wait for terms to come up. Brovarria will not agree to anything post peace conference. When it happens, Brovarria seems to be a giving and generous nation via its leader King Julien Brovar VI. All military forces though have been removed and sent back to mainland Brovarria. All citizens in Taiwan and Korea will remain Brovarrians.

Xi frowned. He would have to comply with their request; it was more then reasonable, considering they were removing their military forces. "Shui, Feng, halt bombardment immediately. Zhou, order your troops to dig in until further notice. And send Zai Jian up to the capital of the CIS; we have a peace agreement to draft. Oh, and Feng, redistribute our forces throughout Northern China, but keep our 3 million on the coast in case these conferences don't go as planned. I have a bad feeling about this."

Awarded the Honourable Epicness Award for Persuasive Nuclear Weapon Placement 2015

Dogs of War wrote:While the motto of the British SAS is "Who dares wins" the motto of Equalsun's SAS is "Who cares who wins?"

The Great and Kawaii™ Ella wrote:As much as I love Stellaris, video games are a magnet for powerwankers, and when the AI beats them too hard, they come over to II and P2TM and take their anger out on us.

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:49 pm

[the Equalsun-Brovarrian peace agreement will be held in the CIS imperial palace. in moscow]

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:09 pm

Zai Jian strolled into the Imperial Palace of Moscow, dusting off his flight jacket. He had just arrived from a record-time flight from Beijing, and hadn't had time to freshen up before this meeting. He needed to lock this treaty down.

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:12 pm

President Vladimir Reznov waits at the table in the meeting room, fliiping through papers]

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:34 pm

Shaler wrote:
Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:The Flaming Almighty looked at the transmission from the Marijuana Growth. This was troubling, very troubling. He was glad that he took over the country to the east, the precaution would come in handy if they commenced military action as they said they would. Venezuela could not be abandon, not after all the lives lost liberating it. The Almighty thought of possible ways too dissuade them from attacking, and remembered the recent announcement they had made. He looked over it again.

-The Flaming Almighty

Radio transmission to the SFE
Before asking things of us you should recognize how to properly address the peoples council...
In the matter of our northern Marijuana farming states, we did promise them the land. However, it was a different time and we shall attempt to dissuade the Free-lands from attacking you.

However, your destructive war with Norga is tearing is tearing apart Venezuela and we may be forced to act as an intermediary force in the future. It is the councils sole duty to protect the South American people, and South American lands. If your civil war begins to harm either of those things any further, we will write the rules of engagement for your civil war.... Enforced under threat of invasion...

Most graceful peoples council, we thank you for your help in our time of need. We hope this issue will come to a peaceful end, as fighting two wars with our relatively small force would end terribly for me and my people. I am curious to what you are referring to, besides the Norgan bombardment of Caracas, that would provoke such a response from you. Once again, most wonderful council, we thank you for your time and efforts.
-The Flaming Almighty

The Almighty sat back with a sigh as he eyed his handiwork. This would do for now, and with the issue of the Marijuana Growth out of the way it was time once again to focus on Norga. He hadn't gotten an update from Caracas in awhile, so there was nothing to do there yet. Guyana was pitifully small with both it's air force and navy though, and he intended to fix that.
"Guards! Send a message to General Hernandez to have more dry-docks and factories built. We need to build up our air force and navy. Also, send word to our forces to tighten border control even more. I want conscription to our cause and I don't want outside nations to know about it."
"Yes sir!" said the guard as he ran off to convey the message.
That should take care of getting more forces, he thought with satisfaction. Now time to let the cards fall.

OOC: Standing army and reserve amounts will go up one percent due to conscription, navy and air force size will also increase.
Do you want freedom? Well too bad, you won't get it here. All hail the Flaming Almighty!
"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"
-Anonymous

-Abraham Lincoln

-Reddit
Even right now your on a list for possible terrorist. They track your every move, know where you eat. Who you hang out with, why you do certain things, that one time you picked your nose in the bathroom. They know.

Marijuana Growth
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Marijuana Growth » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:55 pm

Shaler wrote:
Marijuana Growth wrote:A transmission has been sent by the International Affairs Minister of Marijuana Growth to The Norgan Alliance and the Siberian Flaming Eskimos:

Free-lands.... We at the peoples council wish to inform you that attempting an invasion of two war hardened military states would be rather devastating to your Marijuana production.... And the general health of your armies...

We will increase our Coffee Tariffs (Providing you with more money) Along with increasing our export capacity of Brazilian coffee to your lands. However, in exchange for this, and your compliance in not attacking Venezuela, the Peoples council would like to offer you a deal.

2.Citizens of the Free-lands will have full rights to live and work in Shaler, and Shalians will have full rights to live and work in the Free-Lands.
4.Your government will promise not to attack or annex American nations without Shalian permission.
5.The Shalian army will aid the Free-Lands in the event of invasion or unprovoked bombing.

"Fine, we'll like, accept the deal. We're settling in Peru right now, thanks, man. We're like, the same, now. It's awesome. Keep that coffee coming, because we're working on even danker sticky. Over and out, Andre PhD, International Affairs Minister."

OOC: Claim me up some Peru, admins. :)

Moorwhyne
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Moorwhyne » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:09 am

Marijuana Growth wrote:
Shaler wrote:

"Fine, we'll like, accept the deal. We're settling in Peru right now, thanks, man. We're like, the same, now. It's awesome. Keep that coffee coming, because we're working on even danker sticky. Over and out, Andre PhD, International Affairs Minister."

OOC: Claim me up some Peru, admins. :)

OOC: THAT IS NOT WHAT I MENT BY THAT!
I meant you can start growing in Peru, not that you owned it. I'm leasing the land to your farmers.
There may be few uses for people who can't embrace reality, but there is no use for the broken who can't escape it -Khaner Annan

Brovarria
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Brovarria » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:02 am

Confederation of imperial states wrote:[the Equalsun-Brovarrian peace agreement will be held in the CIS imperial palace. in moscow]

King Julien Brovar VI walked pridefully, his head, chin, and chest up, looking pitifully at the surrounding people; and accompying him were two guards wearing black suits, black pants, white shirts, and a black tie with a silver tie clip. He was casually late though. As he arrived at his seat in the Imperial Palace, he sat down and asked his guard for his computer. King Julien takes it out, starts it up, and then straightens his back while flashing a mean glare at Zai Jan.
Last edited by Brovarria on Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shaler
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Shaler » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:30 am

A member of the peoples council is awaiting permission to enter the peace talks in the imperial palace.

Shaler
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Shaler » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:38 am

OOC: State of the union report

Population; 276 million
Economic power (On a industrial scale from 1 to 100); 79
Current political party; Workers party
Other major political contenders; Eliminated

Military power;
Special infantry
500,000 Força Communista de Operação Shalian; Armed with IMBEL MD-2 Assault rifles; transported by relâmpago Assault apc's
779,531 Infantaria Da Selva; Armed with MT-40 SMG's and IMBEL MD-2 assault rifles (Elite jungle infantry, they serve mostly as a national guard.)
150,000 Infantaria Aerotransportada; Armed with MT-40 Smg's; flown into battle by large cargo planes

Army corps
Exército Pé Shalian ; 1,000,000 (Main infantry body, uses standard Infantry units Grenadier, marksman, corpsman ETC. Has a strong central command structure)
Exército Choque Shalian; 500,000 (Heavy infantry body, best suited for urban combat and assault scenarios. Many shoulder mounted and deployable anti-tank weapons and explosives)
Brigada Armadura Principal; 980 main battle tanks, 494 anti-tank APC's, 400 light tanks, 120 AAVP's(Most often accompanies the Exército choque Shalian)
2nd Exército Choque Shalian; 300,000
2nd Exército Pé Shalian; 430,000
Exército Pé Argentina; 300,000 (A lot of anti-air capability, main infantry body)
Força Aérea Shalian; 689 Víbora fighter planes, 290 S-76 bomber planes, 40 S-77 Stealth bombers, 200 V-21 helicopter gunships, 140 V-29 anti-tank helicopters
Last edited by Shaler on Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:59 am

[both represenatives are given permission to enter the imperial palace]

The Norgan Alliance
Minister

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Norgan Alliance » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:55 pm

12:00 hours, Presidential Safe House:

Presidente Jorge sat in his office, reading and re-reading the ultimatum before him. Thankfully this had been taken care of by Shaler to the south, but the Norgan president was still shaken. Jorge had realized that this little war was but a drop in the bucket of global conflict. There were much bigger players in the world than him and his rival to the south, and so Jorge decided that maybe diplomacy might hold some promise. He immediately went to work on messages to be sent to the other nations of the world.

To: Canadian Hunsha

The people of the Norgan Alliance are sympathetic to your citizens in Pakistan. We know what it is like to have our lands forcibly taken from us. We understand what war will do to a nation and to a people, and so we grieve for your lost lands. If there is anything that the people can do for the great land of Canadian Hunsha, please let us know.

Sincerely,
El Nuevo Presidente,
Jorge Arrazera

To: Voltris

Your imperialistic attitude shall not go unnoticed by the great land of The Norgan Alliance. We shall immediately invoke oil sanctions against your country, in addition, we shall no longer allow Norgan companies to outsource their call centers to your nation. We hope that in the future you will think twice before forcibly taking what is others.

El Nuevo Presidente,
Jorge Arrazera

On that note Jorge thought that it was time to stretch his influence to another nation. "Hispaniola is nice this time of year, why not take it?" And with that the island of Hispaniola became part of the Norgan Alliance.

15:00 hours, Caracas:
Admiral Nicolas called out to his bridge staff "Halt the bombardment, I think that the natives have gotten the message - we are not to be messed with." he said coldly "Next, move our ships out of range of any counterattack that the Eskimos might be able to mount and set up a blockade around the Caracas area. Also, signal Colonel Cortez. Tell his men to start digging in around Caracas. I'll let him deal with the details, but the long and short is that no-one gets in, and no-one gets out."

16:30 hours, Presidential Safe House:
Major General Belmonte idly moved a few of the navy miniatures that lay on the map before him. Recent reconnaissance had revealed to him that a sizeable army of Eskimo troops had been moved east to secure the lands of Guyana. With the Eskimo's eyes on Caracas, now was the perfect time to strike. He moved several infantry and tank miniatures into the disputed lands of the Orinoco belt.

General Hondur, leader of the special operations of the Norgan Alliance, looked to the Lieutenants before him. Looking over his shoulder, he led them into an office away from the rest of the underground complex. "I have a very special mission for you all" he said.

• Norga attacks the disputed area of the Orinoco belt.
  • The bombardment of Caracas has been replaced with a land, sea, and air blockade.
  • Norgan Special Forces impersonated Marijuana Growth armed forces and attacked Eskimo holdings across the border between Marijuana growth and the ESFE.
  • Hispaniola (Haiti and the Dominican Republic) are annexed by the Norgan Alliance.
Last edited by The Norgan Alliance on Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Call me Norga and I'll give you a cookie
|No Left Turn|
"When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons." ~ Principle Scudworth, 2003
The Liberated Territories wrote:Ancestry: Murican
Ethnicity: Murican
Race: Murican

Murica

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:07 pm

The Flaming Almighty looked down at the map before him. The positioning of Caracas bothered him a great deal, and so did their air superiority. He had started work on an expanded air force, but this would take time. Time was one thing he didn't have. He set to work immediately, looking for the best way to approach connecting it to the rest of his territory while taking down the Norgan air force a notch. After much of mulling it over, he decided on a plan.
"Soldier, get General Cortez and Hernandez on the line. It's time to talk strategy."
"Yes sir!" replied the sergeant.
The Almighty's personal radio started to buzz with static.
"Sir, General Cortez reporting from border command camp Bravo."
"General Hernandez, reporting from Guyana sir."
"Whats the situation in Caracas?" said the Almighty.
"The Norgans backed off before we could initiate artillery strikes from the mountains, I decided to keep them up there in case they try anything though. It appears that they are trying to starve us out sir," replied Cortez.
"Hmmm, this complicates things. Wait awhile for our provisions to start running low, I'll then send out a public statement on the matter. You'll then send in some relief troops along with some 'volunteer' civilians," ordered the Flaming Almighty, "Hernandez, move towards key airfields within Norgan territory. Send some other troops into Suriname to the east to annex it as well."
"Yes sir," replied the Generals in unison.
The Flaming Almighty dismissed them, then started looking through the recent messages. Shaler had done well on his promise to talk the Marijuana growth out of invading, but the Almighty still was suspicious. It would do well to watch them closely. Just then, as if the sergeant could read his mind, a soldier rushed in with an important, and shocking message.
"Several soldiers have been shot and killed trying to cross our eastern border!" gasped the sergeant.
"Our eastern border? The one with the Marijuana Growth?" questioned the Flaming Almighty
"Yes sir, they were wearing jungle camo with a marijuana leaf symbol showing their allegiance. They also had various forms of unidentified substance, possibly an experimental breed of pot," said the sergeant.
"Interesting," said the Almighty, "Continue the examination of the bodies and strengthen border defense, but do not send soldiers across the border."
"Yes sir!" replied the sergeant as he left the command tent.
The Flaming Almighty thought for a bit, then composed a message.
To: Nations of the world
It has recently come to my attention that a group of spec ops soldiers, appearing to be from the Marijuana Growth, have attempted to cross into my territory during these tense times. When spotted trying to cross, they shot at my soldiers and killed seven before they were killed. I would like a quick and concise explanation and a satisfactory compensation. If I am left waiting or disappointed I will commence military actions against the Marijuana Growth for this unexplained and gross misconduct.
-The Flaming Almighty

OOC: I annex Suriname, I attack Norgan air fields, I go to send civilian relief shipments by air to Caracas with provisions, ammo, and weaponry. With the Marijuana Growth soldiers, I'm simply roleplaying out Norgas secret mission.
Last edited by Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos on Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Anonymous

-Abraham Lincoln

-Reddit

Shaler
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Shaler » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:28 pm

Transmission to the SFE

It has come to the attention of the Council that you wish to attack the Free-Lands. We suggest not doing this, lest we be motivated to intervene in your civil war. If any attack is made on any other nations by either of your forces, The Council will mobilize troops from our border to enforce the peace between your nations.

Consider this your final warning. Inform you enemy.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents