NATION

PASSWORD

Playing with realpolitik [closed|attn: Sondria]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The IASM
Senator

Founded: Jan 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Playing with realpolitik [closed|attn: Sondria]

Postby The IASM » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:18 pm

P L A Y I N G
W I TH
R E A L P O L I T I K

IC | OOC | SRNN

T S M

THE TRUTH AND ONLY THE TRUTH
A legendary hero: Ditor-Sōto Jācī Lāzīn declared dead by Chief Administrator

Sān-Ēli "Sael" Sāi Lāzīn, marching alongside his brother's empty coffin heading towards the Lāzīn Ditorate Fortress

Ōato:12:40| May Ōmatórij have mercy on us all and guide its great patron into the abyss; away from strife. Our great leader Ditor-Sōto Jācī Lāzīn has died during an failed TSA operation to release him from the chains of his illegal imprisonment by Afalian authorities. Their reasoning being that the was involved in leading the Shōgun's illegal invasion of Afalia . Such beliefs were unfounded however the trial informed his truthful evidence but was trapped in a police station which was later attacked by unknown "vigilantes" (who had ASA written on their backs) and destroyed much of the police station were he was being held. While badly injured by the vigilantes; Jācī persevered with the trial but was moved to another prison complex as the trial was suspended. Later the TSA Shinobi disguised as normal civilians assaulted the facility and managed to break the Ditor out of his holding cell but not without him taking a single hollow point round to his leg. Then they left and headed to a farm outside of Blackdon where they had hidden Type-17 ground attack craft which was converted to a high speed civilian tiltrotor and a type-11 light utility transport for the Shinobi. The Type-11 was easily shot down by Afalian airforce however using his skill in fight and clever usage of flares, Lāzīn managed to reach the coast line and was near the Type-88 ACV but was shot down by a missile, casting him and his co-pilot into the ocean were their corpses now rest. The Type-88 quickly fled the scene and managed to slip away from Afalian waters with ease.

After little progress was made by the Afalian authorities and after the wreckage of both aircraft was recovered, Lāzīn was declared KIA and this was confirmed by the TSA Shinobi core soon afterwards. It was believed that Lāzīn's body was completely destoryed by the missile impacting the craft and his blood was found on throughout what remained of the cockpit. With Lāzīn's death, the Enclave has declared a week of mourning for him and his brother Warrant Officer Sān-Ēli Sai Lāzīn has returned from Afalia to be present at his funeral. There are also his consort Chief Administraitor Máchiko Lāzīn, his son and heir Lord-Master Húláng Lāzīn and his extended family. The streets were filled with those greatly saddened over the loss of their leader but was Jācī's rule like after he has now passed?

Born as a son of Lóng Míngzhì Lǐngdǎo zhě Lāzīn he was raised in the quickly modernising city of Ōato as a normal child in the States education system. He was described as an introverted but bright and devoted student. However at the age of 13 he was taken hostage by the ruthless terroist organisation known as the Kēng National Revolutionary Front. He was subjected to torture in order to gain information about the now late Ditor Lóng Lāzīn. He managed to fight back for a while when the TSA Shinoni began to successfully assault the location were Lāzīn was held. Under the torture it was believed that Ditor Jācī Lāzīn's face was heavily disfigured. The event had no impact on Ditpr Jācī's mental health or lead to him developing antisocial/narcissistic tendencies all such accusations are lies spreads by KNRF and dissidents.

The Ditor upon learning about his fathers death inherited the throne at the age of 26 after a successful Rīdākyōtei where he was elected by the four Shōgun. He then proceeded to say the Great vow of service in order to complete his ascent to power. He said:
With the blessing of Ōmatórij
I Jacī Dānxīn yī Zhǔdǎo Kāimíng Lāzīn of the Great Clan of Lāzīn Here by swear to serve the Titianician people with gratitude
To protect the Titianician people from the horrors of the world
And to rule them with wisdom at all times.

One of his first actions upon ascending to power was to reform the failing welfare system which failed to deal with the poverty of the cities and the workers of the villages. He began using the vast network of state industries and made them into an somewhat efficient method of rebrubishing the desolate parts of the main cities of Titianicia - he also specifically chose to redesign vast parts of the cities in order to avoid the problems of congestion reappearing. In order to make Titianicia economically sound he deregulated several industries and opened them up to international corporations however he gave state sponsorship to corporations which took a sustainable way of acquiring resources. This sponsorship gave companies far greater ease in navigating the Titianician economy. They had practically significantly smaller amounts of taxes (in comparison to the standard corporate taxes) as well as subsides in order to deal with the decrease of profit caused by their techniques. He also began the Nuclear regeneration program - creating private corporations to control the new network of thorium power plants in the country. In the year 2003 Titianicia was mostly energy independent from the world. Meanwhile the Titianician economy began capitalising on its ability to generate wealth by developing the local capability to produce consumer goods and started developing factories locally.

However then came along the 2nd Kēng rebellion spearhead by the KNRF. KNRF was lead by the terrorist leader Dai Liyasto a ruthless, sadistic figure who claimed to want the liberation of the Kēng people and the removal of all TItianician people's from the region. His racist agenda resulted in the horror of the slaughter of Rajoyo where a number of nuclear devices were detonated killing over 4.8 million innocent civilians. He also continued then continued to attempt to assassinate the Ditor and his six year old son - Húláng. Dai Liyasto managed to seize the Kēng coast but latter had to deal with a theatre of 3 million troops lead by Prince Sōto Ketro Lāzīn (Jācī's uncle). The largest battle of the war was over the city of Neo-Kēng which Ditor Jācī observed. The KNRF commander was threatening to kill the entire city with a 1 megaton nuclear weapon. The TAF in turn detonated a small HEMP greatly crippling enemy communications and the KNRF's ability to give the order to detonate the nuclear device. The device was located in the Gun-Kegnar temple which later stormed by TAF troops. However it turns out the place was filled with incendiary bombs and Titianician civilians. The result was a vicious slaughter of innocent people and the destruction of the Gun-Kegnar. Dai Liyasto latter was captured after the KNRF forces were captured and summarily executed after a trial. Dai Liyasto was sentenced to solitary confinement in the arctic exclusion zone.

Soon afterwards the Neo-Kēng exclusion zone was declared as well as Project Eden. The region was declared a regeneration zone for corporate contractors to directly develop a long side the the state. Lāzīn continued to reform Titianician public services, laid down the plans for future city developments and introduced support system to the children of the 2nd Kēng war. As Ditor Húláng has now risen to power, the all Sondrian nations are hereby invited to come to his coronation where old disputes am be settled. A further announcement has been heavily hinted by the Titianician government though they have been secretive about the topic of said announcement.

Its for real, Lāzīn is well and truly dead, what will happen now I wonder.
ICURULE 13 hours ago 240

The clans must return, down with the Máchiko witch!
Ned_Bean 1 hour ago 12

THIS COMMENT WAS FLAGED BY CITIZENS FOR DISRUPTIVE REMARKS AND HAS BEEN REMOVED - T S A
Deleted X hours ago 4589

THE TITIANICIAN ENCLAVE

[recipients: President Cranico of Crontor | President Theodoros Deligiorgis of The Eagleland | President Marina Aruthyan of Lanos | President Alex Vaziri of the United Republic of Emmeria | Nations of Sondria]
[senders: Ditor Húláng Lāzīn]

To the highly esteemed recipients

The Titianician continent has long been controlled by by despots of all colours. The cruel and the pragmatic - the imbeciles and the magnificent have all ruled in some or another. Yet now I do desire change of incredible magnitude and the creation of a democracy in the place of the bureaucracy. It is old and tired, it needs to be retired and Titianicia has never experienced the touch of democracy. That is why at my coronation (which you are invited to) we will discuss the creation of a democracy and all are invited to discuss the issues which plague Titianicia. We wish for Titianicia to be a modern and stable nation. It also just so happens that the most prosperous and stable nations are democracies as well.

Please take note of the following:
  • A formal dress code is mandatory.
  • All services and protection will be offered by the Titianician state though small amounts of security are allowed.
  • You will be assigned seats in the Gún-Zuòwèi shén (the temple)
  • After the coronation, Chief Administraitor Máchiko Kimikō Lāzīn will direct you to the Enclave building and will begin to discuss the transition to democracy there.
  • I will join in roughly one hour after you have arrived.
  • You will be given diplomatic immunity throughout your stay.

Your's sincerely
Ditor Húláng Lāzīn I

Titianicia | The Strategic State Geofront |The Ditor's section

Húláng was at his old fathers desk, caressing the fine wooden oak that made it so wonderful to touch. His family is an incredibly wealthy one and now he is its patron after his father died. Many faces and tales were carved into its face. He could identify at least one Omātorian creation myth among the many detailed carvings in the wood. It was an old table though, it looked like it might have been older than Titianicia itself which was no easy feat,year it had a certain allure which made you intensely stare at it. Yet it was covered with items for varying purposes - paper, pistol and a pen. It was a strange feeling, knowing that any person in the room could be killed by you.

Húláng was told to wait here alone by Chief Administrator Máchiko for a few days for some reason. Just him and a few toys, games and the mysterious complex which surrounded him. What was even more surreal than the feeling of omnipotence over man was the size of the Geofront. It stretched across for seemingly forever; it was an endless maze of unimaginable proportions. Again, he was only recently informed of this subterranean fortress' existence and then only by overhearing monologue of the drunk Doctor Oyram. It seems this place wasn't even meant to exist but yet it does.

The high pitch screech of the door bell rang across the empty room. Doctor Oyram burst through the door with three Shinokusuri at his side. He was a certainly a huge man, though his wounds were still clearly visible and his face now bore a monstrous scar across it. It smiled like an half grin and Oyram had clearly attempted to hide it under a thick beard. That however it failed to cover up Oyram's now hideous face.

"My Ditor, I have come to take you to the international airport now so we can properly greet our guests" said Oyram, in a loud cry.

Húláng felt somber and unusually inquisitive : "I will come yes, but may I ask what is this place?"

"The Strategic State Geofront or SSGF for short," replied Oyram trying to drag Húláng along. "I'll tell you more about it on the way."

Húláng and Oyram followed the oath until they reached the location of the Maglev train in the facility. Húláng noticed that very little space wasn't used, its like the place was designed by someone trying to optimise the maximum amount used space while simultaneously creating a depressing atmosphere of inhuman control. They quickly boarded the train which was strangely empty

Oyram continued: "You see Húláng this building is an arcology designed to serve as a guide on how to go and build enclosed environment which are mostly self sufficient. It was commissioned as a technology demonstrator for the Titianician government to assess future city building techniques. It provides efficient housing for its inhabitants, grows and creates food which is currently only vegetarian due to Koyo university failing to provide us with cost effective artificial meat facilities. We currently rely on hydroponics and a variety of genetically modified vegetables. Arthropod incubators are planned to be installed soon so we can prepare some protein based food."

"So what about the actual building, then" asked Húláng. He sat directly facing Oyram however he watched the room like a hawk for some reason. He noticed the design philosophy of the building seemed to have a minimalist touch to it, like it was designed to be ascetic as humanly possible. Húláng pondered wether that was due to the lack of natural light to save costs on building.

"Well the SSGF itself is around 1,700 kilometres squared in its surface area though that isn't considering the depth of the place which I think is somewhere around 400 meters. That means that around at least 125,000 people can remain permanent residents. There are different geofronts such as the residential, the life support, the commercial geofronts and many other versions of geofronts which I'm not allowed to talk about. Your chambers are near the central parts of the facility and is under constant surveillance so nobody can hurt you. This will be your home and many other people for years to come."

Húláng did wonder though what other alternatives to this building were proposed? He knew about the colossal vanity projects designed by some of the more idealistic members of the Titianician Enclave such as a Standford Torus or a small city of neoclassical extravagance. He also wondering wether more of these projects will be built in his life considering Oyram mentioned that is was a technology demonstrator.

A few hours passed by when the train began to make a slow stop at a station. Outside was the matriarch of Lāzīn standing like a mountain of steel - Máchiko Lāzīn. Her cold pale eyes stared at Húláng like a cobra. Her smile however betrayed her eyes as it was calm and warm as she set her eyes on her son. She was flanked by seven TSA guards on each side but a tired and shaken character stood at her side - Sān-Ēli Lāzīn stood alongside her. His was a short but handsome man not unlike the old photos of Lāzīn before he was forced to hide underneath his mask.

"Húláng, we don't have that much time to chat so please follow me" quickly said Máchiko quickly turning away from Húláng and quickly walking towards the exit. Sael looked at Húláng and smiled with uncanny warmth and said "Húláng, how have you been?"

Húláng walked with Sael, with Oyram and his group not far behind: "I am fine myself, my education has been going wonderfully and I'm soon to be Ditor."

"That is well, wonderful" Sael solemnly mumbled, his eyes dashing across the room, only resting on Húláng.

Outside was the gigantic runway and the equally large reception for the guests, several guards a red carpet and a glorious enterance to Titianicia. The journalists were also present,for the first time in years - if there was one group controlled by the state, it was the press due to the power they idiotically wield. One of the first things to be regulated soon before Jācī Lāzīn's absence was the press. Now Húláng stood waiting along with the rest of the welcoming party, just waiting.
Last edited by The IASM on Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:34 am, edited 5 times in total.
HUN-01

20:22 Kirav Normal in Akai is nightmare fuel in the rest of the world.
11:33 Jedoria Something convoluted is going on in Akai probably.
Transoxthraxia: I'm no hentai connoisseur, but I'm pretty sure Akai's domestic politics would be like, at least top ten most fucked up hentais"
18:26 Deusaeuri Let me put it this way, you're what would happen if Lovecraft decided to write political dystopian techno thriller
20:19 Heku tits has gone mental
20:19 Jakee >gone
05:48 Malay lol akai sounds lovely this time of never

Artzua
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Artzua » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:52 pm

”The Game”
Harrihotz, Artzua

Artzua. A wonder it has not been conquered yet.

Such were the ruminations of an old man sitting beside a fire, burning in the hearth of his private study. It was peaceful and quiet, aside from the crackling of the fire and the ticking of the clock on the opposite wall.

The room was cozy, and it was the old man’s favorite place. A place of comfort and solitude, where he could be alone with his thoughts. He had much to think about. To reflect upon.

Hs skin was wrinkly now, and his hair was a wispy white. His blue eyes still shined even in his advanced age, and he could still contort his face to give the expression of friendliness and courtside manner. He was once tall and thin, but now he was shrunken and mostly aptly described as a bag of bones.

He thought about his country. An ancient Kingdom, but rarely was it ever a great power, on account of its neighbors. Mighty and powerful countries, ones that dwarfed Artzua, and could shallow it in one gulp. Careful diplomacy and making the right friends ensured the status quo, but the threat was always there. It hovered over the country like an ill-omened cloud, ready to shoot its own infernal lightning upon the hapless country.

To the northwest, across the Sea, was the Elder Republic of Erjunhuf. A nation that Artzua enjoyed a historically good relationship with. To the south was the Orthodox Federation of the Eagleland, and vast and mighty country that could crush Artzua at a whim, but didn’t, perhaps because of Artzua’s friendly and reserved attitude. After all, Artzua was not a nation that rocked the boat. And then to the northwest was the United Empire, a nation that Artzua shared a land border with, and always had to be weary of. There would be no stopping them if they decided to roll in.

The old man was in fact the King of Artzua, and so these things were always on his mind. Some days they weighed more heavily on him than others.

What weighed the most heavily on him was his life. His deeds, his legacy. He would not be King for much longer, as he was in the twilight of his life. Most days he spent reflecting on it.

ooooooo

King Kostan never had any children. He always wanted them though. So did his wife, Queen Azale.

He met her at a Summer Festival back in the 1948. They were both 18 at the time. She came from an ancient, noble and proud family. He was the Crown Prince of Artzua in those days. He was just a tall, socially awkward youth, with brown hair and blue eyes. She had dark curly hair and big blue eyes that looked damn near purple. The first time he saw her, he couldn’t take his eyes off of her…until she looked back at him…then he looked away shyly. But by then it was too late.

His father the King laughed when he saw this silly young exchange, and he approached the Lady Azale, and asked her if she would dance with his son. And so she approached Kostan, and corralled the Crown Prince into a dance. “I look forward to dancing with you, Kostan.” She said to him.

What an awkward dance it was. He, the shy uncoordinated youth that he was, so very fresh and unseasoned with women, danced with this beautiful young noble lady that he had only met just moments before. But there was no dying the spark between them.

They spent that festival together, talking and laughing, becoming more comfortable with each other. She was a girl that was plucked straight out of his dreams and made flesh, put right before his own very eyes. He didn’t remember how it happened, but he kissed her that night and asked if he might court her. She brought him to her father, a certain Lord long since dead, and asked him if the Crown Prince might court her. He agreed after talking to the Crown Prince for some time. Although, what Lord wouldn’t agree to allow the Crown Prince to court his daughter?

They spent six months together, growing in their affections, before they finally were wed. Such a grand occasion it was, full of laughter, happiness and love. Truly the happiest day of his life. And than that night when they first shared a bed, Kostan realized that everything would be perfect in his life, and for Artzua.

If only everything happens the way we want it to in life. They shared a bed many a night, but Azale did not conceive. He didn’t care though, for he loved her more than words could say.

But those months turned into years. Kostan’s father the King, only had but the one child. The succession was important at the time, provided the uncertainty that surrounded the Kingdom’s place in Sondria. The King grew old, tired and afraid, and finally ordered the Kostan and Azale to go to the doctor, to determine the extent of their inability to conceive a child.

Kostan was fine, he was capable of conceiving a child. Azale was not. When she found out, she threw herself upon Kostan, and wept. “I am sorry, Kostan. I love you and I want to give you a child, and heir to the throne. Please forgive me.” She cried.

Kostan held her close. “Do not be sorry. I love you, now and forever, and I will never leave you. You shall be my Queen, and I shall never cast you aside.”

The King was less enthusiastic. He argued until the bitter end with Kostan, demanding that he get the marriage annulled to seek another wife. But Kostan wouldn’t. The thought never crossed his mind.

And then the King, in his rage and resentment, died. Kostan was now King, and Azale his Queen. Together, they ruled Artzua in peace and prosperity, in love and in happiness.

But nothing lasts forever. For all men who are born of flesh and bone, so too shall one day die. Kostan was in decent enough health for many years, but Azale’s health began to escape her. 6 years prior, she grew faint and ill. The doctors told her that the Queen was near death.

That night before she was to be taken to the hospital and perhaps spend her final days, Kostan took her to that spot, long ago, where they first met. And there, under the stars, they danced, just like they did on that night, 60 years prior. It was a bittersweet moment to share with the woman he loved, and the woman that he condemned his dynasty for.

He went with her to the hospital the following day, and could sense that she was afraid. It hurt him inside, feeling like a dagger twisting in his heart, ripping and tearing. He remained with her the whole time. He never left her side, as she drew her dying breaths. In those final moments, she asked him a question. “Kostan, I am so sorry. A whole Kingdom, a dynasty of Kings, ended, because of me. The Kingdom made weaker, more contentious, more vulnerable, because I could not give you a child.” A tear streamed down her face.

Kostan held her hand and pressed it to his lips. “Never be sorry, my love. For I would give away this Kingdom, to the United Empire even, if it meant that I could be with you. I promised you I would never leave you. And my promise remains true.”

Azale smiled. “I look forward to dancing with you, Kostan.” And then her breathing became weaker, and then she was lifeless, with her hand in his.

Kostan was a gentle and calm man all his life. But there, in that room, with his Queen’s hand still in his, now dead, He lost it. He embraced her, and wept uncontrollably. She was all he had. He had no children, not brothers, no sisters. No one, just a Kingdom on pins and needles waiting to see what would happen once he died. Hospital staff and the King’s own men flooded the room to subdue him as he raged. He raged against God, against the Kingdom, against Sondria, against everything.

She was buried on a hill beneath a tree, where the sun shined bright and the wind was cool. That was where she wanted to be, in a place of beauty and tranquility, underneath a clear blue sky and a gentle sun, surrounded by green fields and flowers. Kostan would only have to wait for his turn, so that they could dance once more, in a place without war, greed, or avarice….

ooooooo

There was a knock on the door. Kostan came to, and listened for the door. He heard his servant announce himself. “Your Majesty, there is business.”

Kostan nodded. “Indeed. Please, come in.”

The young man who served at court had a message in his hand. He approached the King, seated in his comfortable chair, and held out his hand. “A message, for you.”

Kostan feebly grasped the message, and pulled it close to him. “Thank you, my boy. You can go, if you would like.”

The messenger, bowed, and turned around and shut the old wooden door behind him.

Kostan looked at the bookshelves and paintings on the wall as he opened the message. Then he read it.

To the highly esteemed recipients,

The Titianician continent has long been controlled by despots of all colours. The cruel and the pragmatic - the imbeciles and the magnificent have all ruled in some form or another. Yet now I do desire change of incredible magnitude and the creation of a democracy in the place of the bureaucracy. It is old and tired, it needs to be retired and Titianicia has never experienced the touch of democracy. That is why at my coronation (which you are invited to) we will discuss the creation of a democracy and all are invited to discuss the issues which plague Titianicia. We wish for Titianicia to be a modern and stable nation. It also just so happens that the most prosperous and stable nations are democracies as well.

• All services and protection will be offered by the Titianician state though small amounts of security are allowed.
  • After the coronation, Chief Administraitor Máchiko Kimikō Lāzīn will direct you to the Enclave building and will begin to discuss the transition to democracy there.

Your's sincerely
Ditor Húláng Lāzīn I

He pondered the nature of this occasion. So it was that Ditor-Sōto Jācī Lāzīn of Titianicia had expired, and his son and heir Ditor Húláng Lāzīn I had risen to take his place.

Titianicia was not unlike Artzua in this one regard. An old man, with old ways, and a young one in the wing, ready to take their place. Titianicia was in a position of potential change, like Artzua would be upon his own death. And Artzua had hidden away from the world for far too long. Perhaps it was time to begin to reach out, and better prepare Titianicia, and Artzua, for what was to come. The winds of change.

And so he began to write a response, there on the coffee table.

To: Ditor Húláng Lāzīn I

Dear fine and noble sir,

It would be my honor as the Head of State of the Kingdom of Artzua to be able to attend this most prestigious occasion. It is my hope that even in my ripe old age, I might yet be of service to not only Ttianicia, but also to the cause of democracy, which we as human beings all share a yearning for. I find all the terms and conditions of attendance both fair and agreeable.

I look forward to this event,

Sincerely,

King Kostan I of Artzua

Once it was written, he called for his house servant. He was quick, and opened the door and came before the King. “Yes, your majesty?”

He feebly placed the message in the young man’s hand. “See to it that this message finds its way to Titianicia. Feel free to have it typed up and emailed, or whatever it is you young fellows do today.”

The servant read what was on the paper. “You plan on going there yourself?”

Kostan chuckled. “But of course. Why wouldn’t I?”

“You are so old, and delicate! Surely younger men can go instead?”

Kostan nodded. “No, this is something I want to do. All my life, I have been hesitant to involve myself in such affairs as they concern other nations. But the world is changing, and Artzua was change with it, or be lost to the annals of history, a place out of time. For this is playing with realpolitik. And, after all, the players may change, but the game remains the same.”

The servant bowed. “As you say, your majesty. I shall make sure that Titianicia receives this.” Then he turned around and walked back to the door, shutting it ever so gently behind him as he left.

Once again, Kostan was alone. Kostan reclined back into his seat by the fire, dressed in his old, comfortable and loose clothing, and once again his mind drifted, as so often it did. Such was the nature of the game. The game we call life.
Last edited by Artzua on Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Also known as Ghant.

Crontor
Minister

Founded: Jun 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Crontor » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:35 pm

Sondria;
Alkharania;
The Ditorstate of the IASM;
Titanican Capital:

Politically, geographically, and even culturally, the Ditorstate of the IASM sat in a very strategic location within Sondria and the opportunities afforded by this placement had not escaped the Imperial Federation. Sitting in the far north of the Alkharanian continent, the IASM bordered the United Empire to its south and the Marxist Union of Mahdah to its east, two nations viewed as potential or real enemies of the Imperial Federation. The Imperial Federation was still locked in a border dispute with the United Empire that had now expanded to encompass competing maritime claims in the Melegean Channel. Mahdah of course was the site of the ill-fated CAF counterinsurgency campaign known as Operation Pit Viper. Several years and trillions of dollars had failed to build a state capable of keeping insurgent groups such as Al Hafa under control and the Imperial Federation had only succeeded in creating a breeding ground for those with seething resentment of the Imperial Federation.

Within the bureaucratic morass of the Imperial Federation, the Regional Affairs Division of the Ministry of State was the main policy planning, advising, and analysis branch of Crontorian foreign policy establishment. The men and women of RAD were some of the best educated and best paid federal officials within the Imperial Federation, spending their days pouring over intelligence reports, communiques, social media, and news sources as well as consulting maps, history, and psychology to assess the plans, desires, and resolve of Sondrian nations, states, and ethnic groups. It was from within the Regional Affairs Division that foreign policy ideas originated, to be put into practice by the Federal International Service Corps, the diplomats and foreign workers of the Imperial Federation. The Alkharanian Office of the RAD had been especially busy over the last few years, having dealt with the ramifications of Operation Pit Viper, the border disputes with the United Empire, and now the possibility of reform within the IASM.

The overwhelming sentiment from the Alkharanian Office was that it was vital to the Imperial Federation to secure the Ditorstate as a strong ally. Their geographic position in the far north of the region offered the possibility of defense against extra-regional aggression as well as a potential second front that could be opened in the event of hostilities with the United Empire. If possible, the Imperial Federation could use the IASM as a base to organize efforts to fight Al Hafa on the continent and very possibly organize an insurgency against the occupied nation of Zerlos. The Central Intelligence Service had been itching for a land route to fight Al Hafa ever since the withdrawal of Crontorian combat forces from Mahdah and this would provide them an ample opportunity to do just that.

While President Christian Cranico was unable to attend the ceremonies and with Minister of State Suderity tied up in other matters, Supreme Commander Rockepeller, fresh from attending a series of war games in Marquesan, had been instructed to head to the far north of Sondria to represent the Imperial Federation. Rockepeller had been instructed to avoid seriously offending the host nation, instead he was to foster good relations between the two nations in the hopes of establishing a long term mutually beneficial relationship.

But none of concerned Rockepeller as his jet touched down in the IASM. He was thinking of all the things he could do with his diplomatic immunity.

Quirina
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:26 am

Old Congress Building
Villa Quirina, Quirinalia
Aerus Quirinesa, Sondria

"To them it is a privilege, to us a new responsibility."

The gloomy day, a cup of coffee, a warm hug and few biscuits. The restless but calm spirit searches for a comfort never Earth had provided. No wonder this soul is in regret of failure and return of good deed. No qualms, no silence, neither a noise heard from the balcony with sweeping winds of breeze coldness. It was a morning, a gloomy day. His freckled hands and heavy-laden skin is not stopping, beyond the age he had passed through for about sixty years and counting. The coat that had been flashed with cameras and bright spotlights now he wears anew again. The black silk that was woven to signify his glory his paperwork did to him. No wonder he is a survivor, but nonetheless a regretful stance of forgiveness he pleads to enter a horizon colder than his balcony's winds.

Ranza was ashocked at the first stance the news about the death of the leader who caressed the Great Republic in its time of grave need. It came into his memory,back during his days as a senator who forwarded the letter from the Ditorstate and proposed to accept the Titianician 1st Special Reconnaissance and Espionage Division that was assigned to aid the repulsion of any forced Imperium forces' entry to the Aerus Quirinesa, which became a rumor that troubled the Republic until now. As the head of one of the largest countries in the world, it is now his turn to make the favor returned, after a long time of silence after the Great Rumor.

The Titianician continent has long been controlled by by despots of all colours. The cruel and the pragmatic - the imbeciles and the magnificent have all ruled in some or another. Yet now I do desire change of incredible magnitude and the creation of a democracy in the place of the bureaucracy. It is old and tired, it needs to be retired and Titianicia has never experienced the touch of democracy. That is why at my coronation (which you are invited to) we will discuss the creation of a democracy and all are invited to discuss the issues which plague Titianicia. We wish for Titianicia to be a modern and stable nation. It also just so happens that the most prosperous and stable nations are democracies as well.

Your's sincerely
Ditor Húláng Lāzīn I

It is a privilege and a responsibility that Ranza needs to face, since Charles Alexander had been a cold corpse to remind Ranza of what must be done. He is not a scholar, but a wise man, enough understood in systems and such, but his heart went heavy to read the letter. Chancellor Felicana even handed him a glass of water, but Ranza insisted of a coffee cup. The brewed taste is useless for a cold morning such as that time. And as he nodded, staring at the open window door with the smooth wind blowing in, he stood up, signaled his hand, with Felicana bowing down and left his ornate Office chamber. The Quirinese Curule President is going to Titianicia the first time, his first state visit in Sondria ever arranged.

The CPA-Zero One Bravura Presidential Aircraft departed with escort Wolf multi-role stealth fighters in its surround. The Aircraft landed to Titianicia safely and sound, entertained by security personnel, but the President insisted to bring his guards and few diplomats with him. Journalists flashed their cameras to Ranza and his men. Questions were bombarded to him as his steps in the red-glazed carpet were counted. The glad-hearted Ranza, with no remorse or words, went to Húláng and embraced him, like a long-lost brother who went into their paths and separated by distance and time. Tears were frozen, as Ranza resisted to shed one. His face was painted of a sorrow unimagined, a regret he never knew he can reverse. His warm hug conveys an unspoken brotherhood. There were no words, only a breezing wind winter brings, as the climate of the scene was a pure sorrow. It was Ranza's first state visit, and his first time to convey such emotion outside his country's journalism and schisms.

He gave Húláng a sight of regret and sadness as he braced his arms to his shoulders, looking at him as if he is a son of a long lost son, not as prodigal as one can say. This was Ranza in his service for Quirina. His duty as heavy as Atlas bears is a reminder that Ranza is not alone in making the rains leave the lands of great fertility and amity. That was his gloomy day, a warm hug, a cold breezy wind, a sorrowful air amid the Enclave's already sadly sight. The Quirinese delegates headed to the welcoming committees' remarks and followed them. Ranza and Húláng were gazing at each other as Ranza uttered only few words, "now, we are here. It's our turn."
एक, सच, अजेय
The Great Federated Noble States

"Strength determines the fates of the world, and the same should be applied over oppressors." - Maharajah Purva Ashvath IV

Call me Quirina.

Gristol-Serkonos
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Gristol-Serkonos » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:33 pm

Telrainan Continent, Sondria
The Sovereign Empire of Gristol-Serkonos

Between the separatists and the ongoing regional situation, the Sovereign Empire is currently experiencing its most turbulent months.

Following the Imperial Government's return to Rien-Stadt after the bombing, the residents of the city and the surrounding lands were surprised to see the Imperial Army. The military were historically do not enter in the capital, as the city for many centuries once stood as a neutral diplomatic ground for the two monarchies that once fought for continental supremacy. But those days when the military are bound not to enter the city are over as the two monarchies united to form the Sovereign Empire. With the unification of the two monarchies, the previous agreements were rendered null. But for some odd reason, the government and the military did not establish bases in the city. Even Fort Alexis, the headquarters of the Imperial Military, was established outside the city limits.

While the military continued to respect the former treaties even if they were rendered null, the bombing changed all that.

With the Capital District was secured under an military curfew only did the government returned from their provisional headquarters in Pietarsaari. As the days go by, the situation began to normalize and the government began to regroup and decide their next moves. It was during that three rainy weeks that when the news broke out of the death of the Titianician leader. In typical bureaucratic fashion, the Rieshistagi sent out a statement from the Imperial Office of State Affairs, expressing its condolences to the previous leader and hopes for a democratic future to the Titianician people.

Later that same week, a new correspondence arrived from the Titianician Ditorstate.

The thunderstorm continued to pour down on the northern parts of the country brought by the northerly winds from the Kylarnatian territory. In the capital city, Petro Calroni, the Lord High Chancellor of Gristol-Serkonos receives was busy. Despite being cancelled on its initial date, the festivities of the defeat of the communists must continue. Between coordinating with the organizers and catching up to his paperwork, his chief of staff brought in the correspondence. Opening the letter, he read through it, stroking the edges of the paper.

Your's sincerely
Ditor Húláng Lāzīn I

An additional correspondence paper was added from the Imperial Diarchs, specifically from Empress Annika, who stated her interest to join.

"Having the diarchs certainly helps. They know politics too." Calroni sighed. Aside from being politically involved in the Sovereign Empire's democratic process and the symbols of unity, the Diarchs also taught to be diplomats. Empress Annika herself is a seasoned diplomat, having been instrumental in talks following the end of the War of 2003 between the Sovereign Empire and Republic of Paraksani and the Standoff of 2009 between the Empire and the Republic of Lanos. The Felvarons are a noble family of seasoned diplomats, political players, and opulent rulers, which probably explained how they are the longest continuing ruling family in the former Kingdom of Gristol prior to the country's unification with the Empire of Serkonos.

Placing the paper containing the correspondence down on his desk, he dismissed his chief of staff and began dialing numbers on the telephone on his desk. At the other end, Deputy High Chancellor Andreii Estevek talked with his superior for the past half-hour. In the end, Calroni and Estevek summoned all the senior members of the Imperial Cabinet and all the opposition party leaders to his executive conference room in his office. Despite being tied up between the matters with the separatists and the situation in Paraksani, they agreed, in the spirit of democratic freedom, to assist the historic transition to democracy in the Ditorstate.

Included in the discussed upon in the meeting was that the people of the Ditorstate must be able to elect its own people without any foreign influence skewing the results. However, this idea was struck down when they thought of the Crontorians. "These Old Worlders sure love to meddle with things." remarked Calroni. Given the Ditorstate's strategic location, they are almost certain the Crontorians would use this as an opportunity to bring them in as allies as the relations between the United Empire and Crontor are began to deteriorate. Later that evening, after pouring through the roster of diplomats, Calroni and his Foreign Affairs Minister selected a second diplomat who will go with Empress Annika.

Approaching the skies over the Titianician Ditorstate,
Swan One, Imperial Aircraft

At supersonic speeds, a squadron of F/A-301 Ghost multirole fighters broke formation from an Aérospatiale-BAC Concorde with a Imperial livery as it approached Titianician airspace. The Concorde landed in the Titianician capital safely. She emerged from the plane wearing a simple dark teal business suit instead of her Imperial dress. Despite being entertained by the security personnel on the ground, Empress Annika I Felvaron insisted she brought one of her personal bodyguards from the Imperial Secret Service and the diplomat she brought with her. Journalists from across Sondria and the World approached the Empress and her diplomat, bombarding her with questions. The Imperial Delegate approached the welcoming committees' and greeted them, all saying their condolences to the deceased Ditor.

Annika approached the Quirinese President Ranza and the new Ditor Húláng Lāzīn I, who were speaking with each other and told her condolences to the previous Ditor. "On the behalf of the people of the Sovereign Empire of Gristol-Serkonos and of the Rieshistagi, we offer you our most sincere condolences."
Last edited by Gristol-Serkonos on Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Eagleland
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Eagleland » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:14 pm

Τhe Room
07:32

"You're kidding me.", said M.

The news that Rockepeller made it to Titianicia came as a shock to the men. Ordinarily used to him being the head of Crontorian Forces, this person, known as "the most hated man in Sondria", the "Pak Pao of Sondria" or, as the men in the room nicknamed him, "the asswipe", was now the man behind Crontorian negotiations with the Titianician Regime.

"The hell I am.", replied K. "The asswipe is in Titianicia trying to convince the locals to convert to the cause for freedom and integrity. Typical Crontorian arrogance. I bet your ass that if they serve him octopus meatballs or octopus with salsa and spaghetti he's going to kill the man he's meeting with."

"So, apart from that humour of yours," asked A, "what exactly is going on in Titianicia? They picked up some factions which means they are looking at a civil war in a few days' time. What are the factions?"

"Well," replied L, "you have the Radicals who want to install a democracy, the TSA and the TAF, the Vanguard which is made up of traditionalists eager to restore the old clans system, the Keng People's Revolutionary Front-radical motherfuckers-and then you have the People's Liberation Force, which you can correctly assume it's communists."

"L," asked K, "if we get there, whose side are we on?"

Before L could even reply, a call came via his satellite radio. For five minutes, the room was silent. He then brought the news to the others.

"We got your answer, K.", said L. "We're going to Titianicia."

"Covert Op?", asked A.

"Deniable. We will infiltrate and attempt to link us up with the local Radicals. We will link them with the mules who will transport equipment to them. The Government aren't officially involved in this and they don't want to pick a side prematurely. Remember, the TSA are behind the deaths of 130,000 people in Afalia.", L added.

Mules were secret services parlance for Eagleland National Intelligence Service (ENIS) agents posing as gun dealers. They supply belligerent factions with illicit weapons, "stolen" from the black market and then "redistributed" so that the locals can fight for... freedom.

"What do the Crontorians want?", asked K. "They're looking for "Slaves"?"

"Most likely. For them to go into a country which only knows that only we exist in Sondria definitely implies that they want something. But our primary mission is to dissolve the TSA and install a democracy. At least, those responsible for the Afalian war must be punished for their crimes, be it TAF, TSA or GPG. Besides," added L, "Lazin may be the head, but the snake is still out there and must burn in full."

"So it's game on.", said M.

"We're reporting for equipment and briefing. Let's go.", said L. The only light in the room was then shut before the men exited the room.
Last edited by The Eagleland on Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Afalia
Senator

Founded: Jul 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Afalia » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:41 pm

Prime Minister's Office,
Fairfax House,
Kingwalk, Blackdon
Afalia
18:09 AEST

The Prime Minister raised an eyebrow, 'Really?' she said.

'Indeed Prime Minister.'

'Huh. Who would've thought it?'

Jessica Shaw had taken over the office of Prime Minister less than 60 days ago. Whilst a solemn and proper ceremony was planned, a calm handover from a decade long prime minister to the new heir apparent, the HFA had shot Kelly in the chest. Afalia's wartime leader and national hero had died less than an hour later. Shaw had been thrown into Fairfax House a day earlier than planned, amidst a national crisis.

To top it off the HFA had then hijacked the Afalian Embassy in Port Royal, another crisis in the making. The bombing of a protestant community in Harling had been the icing of the cake of a baptism of fire for Shaw. Now, with parliament in its summer recess and the HFA remaining quiet, Shaw had an opportunity to settle into her office and mould herself into the premiership.

'Who would've thought that shooting down that murdering, tyrannical bastard would have any positive effect on those poor Tites?'

'Well it certainly has had an effect Prime Minister.'

'Good.'

The foreign office civil servant handed the dossier to the Prime Minister.

'Unfortunately it looks like it's going to be a bloody mess, Prime Minister..'

Shaw scanned her eyes over the document, sinking back into her chair. It did look like a bloody mess. The new Ditor Húláng was promising democracy. So were the Radicals. That was the good news, but it was never that simple. The Titanican Armed Forces-those responsible for launching the attempted invasion against Afalia, the Greater National Guard, the Old Vanguard and the TSA-perhaps the nastiest of them all, all fighting for some sort of authoritarian nightmare, all opposing each other, as well as the communists in the People's Liberation Force and the nasty ethnic cleansing Keng National Revolutionary Front.

'Well whilst Húláng's reforms sound promising, I'm not sure I can trust the son of bloody Lazin Prime Minister. Can you?'

Shaw nodded her head, 'He's just a boy from the sounds of it. His country's about to implode in on itself any minute. I'd like to speak to A at the intelligence service in a minute. Sounds like something they'd rather enjoy.'

'Yes, Prime Minister.'

'I'm not doing this lightly Rogers, but if we can offer some help to the Radicals we might see some sort of hope for democracy in that country, preferably without too much blood. So let's speak to the AIS and see what ideas they have. This isn't a yes, but we live in the real world now.'

'Indeed, Prime Minister.'

'Let's speak to our friends as well. Find out what they're doing,' Shaw said, twiddling her pen.

The nameless civil servant nodded his head and scurried away out of the office and into the anteroom where he would summon the necessary officials. Inside the office Shaw read over the dossier, wondering if there was any hope in hell that Titanica might become a stable democracy, at least without the deaths of thousands. And although there was a glimmer of hope it might, the most likely answer stared back at her indifferently-probably not.
Last edited by Afalia on Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Greater Aryan Race
Senator

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Aryan Race » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:50 am

The Reich Chancellery
Germania
The Greater Aryan Race

Within the labyrinthine halls and corridors of the Reich Chancellery, halls and corridors which oozed of power and prestige, the Reich Cabinet had been ensconced in the Cabinet Room busily engaged in it's twice-weekly meetings. There in the Reich Chancellery, the residence and office of the Reich Chancellor and Führer (and thus the real seat of political power), the Executive body of the Reich plotted and executed national policy. Only ignorant and unintelligent outsiders, attempting to analyse the inner workings of the Government, could assume that the Government was a haphazard tangle of bureaucratic departments and sub-potentates, all scrambling and jockeying for influence and power in a tangled web where the Führer's word was the final law. It was not.

The truth of the matter was that unlike Nazi Germany's ramshackle of a government, which the GAR despised and loathed, the Reich Government of this Fascist Germany was ordered along far more rational and ordered lines. The responsibilities of the Reich Ministers had been carefully delineated and everyone knew his or her place in the pecking order. Conflicts of interest, if there were any, were minimised unless the Führer felt himself compelled to intervene. The Führer himself, though absolute sovereign and leader of the Greater Aryan Race, knew that it was far better to delegate and heed the advice of his Ministers rather than micromanage everything. Ironically in this aspect, the Reich Government's model came from the former Communist regime of East Germany and the People's Republic of China.

It was now Reich Foreign Minister Balck's turn to present his brief, which he did so with the usual imperiousness and haughtiness that had earned him the sobriquet "The Black Count", in reference to his aristocratic origins. Hailing from a family of Junkers and Prussian nobles and generals, he was however no pampered and incompetent princeling. On the contrary, he had worked his way up the Foreign Ministry and the Party through sheer effort and will, electing not to rest on his laurels nor his blue-blooded background. The Führer, recognising his talent for diplomacy, had awarded him the position of Foreign Minister and a seat in the Central Executive Committee, the apex of power in the Party.

"Concerning regional affairs in Sondria, there has been a new development. As you all would have known, our neighbour Titianicia has lost her leader, Ditor-Sōto Jācī Lāzīn, in a plane crash. It would appear the Afalian authorities shot his plane down when the Ditor was attempting to make his escape from Afalian captivity."

"His son, Húláng Lāzīn I, has succeeded him as Ditor. As you can see from the slides, he is the man on the right."

A PowerPoint presentation was being broadcast on a projector screen in the room as Reich Minister Balck was currently speaking, with the various PowerPoint slides showcasing firstly, a map of Sondria and one of Titianicia herself, then followed by a picture of the funeral cortège of the former Ditor and lastly, pictures of the late Ditor-Sōto Jācī Lāzīn and his son Húláng Lāzīn I.

"Húláng Lāzīn recently had a communique broadcast to all neighbouring states in the Sondrian region including us. In it, he has spoken of his desire to bring about a democratic transition to Titianicia after he is officially crowned as Ditor. He has invited all governments to attend his coronation and to discuss the democratisation process. Surprisingly, that includes us."

"Why?" queried one of the Reich Ministers.

"Titianicia is one of the de facto major powers in Sondria. A massive political restructuring such as this one is no small matter. I would assume that their willingness to invite us illustrates the seriousness of their commitment to democratic reform and their desire to hear everyone's opinions."

"Should we not oppose this implementation of democracy? Another democratic regime could turn the spotlight on the GAR, thereby possibly creating conditions anti-fascist voices to emerge in the Reich." replied the Führer. It was his turn to speak and he was genuinely puzzled by this new development in Sondrian affairs.

"Like it or not, democracy might be there to stay. The Ditor seems quite keen on bringing democracy to his country. I propose Mein Führer that we attend the conference and make our views well-known. Nothing confrontational or overtly aggressive, just a statement of our principles and intent."

"Very well Herr Reich Minister, I want a draft of our diplomatic response sent to me first before we release anything. And coordinate with the other Ministries and the Organs with regards as to the composition of our intended delegation to Titianicia."

"At once Mein Führer."

With that, the focus of the meeting immediately shifted to the next agenda of the day, the proposed development projects that the Reich Ministry of National Development was proposing to better improve the state of housing in the Reich.

Once the Cabinet meeting had concluded and the respective Cabinet members headed back to their own Ministries or departments, Reich Minister Balck, after several very long calls with other Ministries and the SS, finally drew up a draft of the GAR's official diplomatic response to the Ditorstate's invitation. A copy was dispatched to the Reich Chancellery for the Führer's approval, which he gave after making his own alterations and signing his signature of approval on the draft. The communique was promptly faxed to the Titianician government to await their reply.

To: The Government of Titianicia

Subject: Democratic Convention and Coronation

Sirs,

The Fascist Dictatorship of the Greater Aryan Race, having received and acknowledged receipt of the invitation sent by the Government of Titianicia, firstly wish to take this opportunity to congratulate Húláng Lāzīn on his impending coronation as Ditor of the United Empire of Titianicia. The Reich also, having received His Excellency's invitation to partake in a conference to discuss the democratisation of Titianicia, consent to participating in the conference and have prepared a government delegation of the following officials to partake in the coronation and conference:

• Martin Luther, Undersecretary, Reich Ministry of Foreign Affairs
  • Palienko Maxim Nikolaevich, Reich Ministry of Foreign Affairs
  • Lieutenant-General Heinrich Muller, Gestapo, Reich Ministry for State Security
  • Obergruppenführer Stephan Schneider, Allgemeine-SS

Should the Government of Titianicia consent to this arrangement, the Delegation of the Greater Aryan Race will travel to Titianicia by government plane to attend the coronation and conference. We await your reply.

With warm regards,
Hermann Balck
Reich Minister of Foreign Affairs
Last edited by The Greater Aryan Race on Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
Imperium Sidhicum wrote:So, uh... Is this another one of those threads where everyone is supposed to feel outraged and circle-jerk in agreement of how injust and terrible the described incident is?

Because if it is, I'm probably going to say something mean and contrary just to contradict the majority.

This nation is now IC-ly known as the Teutonic Reich.

Serbian Orthodox Church
Envoy

Founded: Apr 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Serbian Orthodox Church » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:14 am

Hambeich

Nord Alpee, Hambeich 4th September 2014

As a good day for Hambeuchen economy begins, minister of Economy Jan Sorensen, is informed by Hambeuchen National President that Hambeich has 10,5% economy increase the last week mostly due to fish and crab selling to Sondrian Countries and high vehicles increase selling but also the Hambeuchen National Bank exapanding to nearby nations. Of these money 10% are sent to the military, 10% are sent to the trade ports and the other 80% are kept for other reasons. Jan Sorensen quickly telephoned King Rudolf II telling him that we have 10,5% economy increase, that made the King happy but also he worried about that as the bigger economy is also more uncotrollable and the national bank can't keep it, some bussinessmen created 2 more banks on more than 6 different cities, the main being Nord Alpee,Sud Alpee,Hunechaft,Martinaire,Sundenhausen and Gauften. The banks are named Sundenhausen Central Bank and Gecko Bank. Sundenhausen Central Bank has it's HQ on Sundenhausen and Gecko Bank has it's HQ on Hunechaft.

The King has got also a second thing to worry about, Titanicia's new ruler Jācī Lāzīn has been elected and the King is invited. The King has to keep Hambeich stable but he can't, he gives the complete power to his minister for as long as he will be on Titanicia, he starts writing

Official Message from the Kingdom of Hambeich-Official Messag uber Hambeuchen Königreich

To: The Ditor of Titanicia Jācī Lāzīn
From: His Majesty the King of Hambeich, King Rudolf the second of the Kristiansen House

I heard the death of your father, which is a sad thing, I know, I have survived that 15 years ago, but my dad wasn't killed, unlike your he died to natural death. But let's move to the good things which are 2. Firstly I would like to begin, forming an alliance with you, forming an alliance with a nation like yours is a very good thing considering our nations are having good ideologies. Also a trade pact would be good as our nation will trade each other without the fear of being attacked by someone of our nations. Secondly I can come to your coronation and see it, it will be a very good thing to the world, because you are a very important person. Sign me as a guest and excpect me coming a little too early.

Truly Yours,

King Rudolf II

After sending the message to the IASM Ditor, he started watching the skyline of Nord Alpee, as well as the financial district of it, behind the skyscrapers, the sun was rising for a good day, it was 8:42 in the morning and he had to wear his suit for his morning walk to the palace's garden and then go to the National Bank's HQ, then return to his palace to check the relationships between Hambeich and the other nations, then check the military's size before sleeping. When he wore the suit, he walked through the palace to get on the Royal Gardens, the palace's Garden for the Monarchs, he was mostly walking near the trees as it was a very warm day, it had 24 degrees Celsius, very warm for month September in Nord Alpee. At the time the King was walking, the gardeners were taking care of the flowers, as the Royal Family loves them. After walking nearby the Gardeners, he greeted them and told them to make as great work as possible.

Then after walking through the palace, he told his chauffeur to take him to the National Bank's HQ as he had some very serious work to do there. After arriving, the King left 50 Faroan Kronas for the good job and he immediately got in the HQ, the HQ was a 250 metre high skyscraper, you could see the building as high as the eye could see and with the beautiful sun being east of it made the skyscraper look even more beautiful. When he reached the Minister of economics' office whose also the person who owns it, because the Minister of economics is the person who control the national bank, they usually are chosen by the King but the last 8 years from the people. The meeting was going to be held at the time the King arrived. The meeting started, with the King being both excited and worried about that, he knew that Hambeich's economy was falling and now it hits an all time high, he thought that something was happening. He asked the minister Jan Sorensen, how Hambeich reached an all time high, then Jan Sorensen answered that it was because Hambeich sells Hambeuchen products worldwide, like vehicles,fish and crab but also the expansion of the national bank. After discussing everything for the economics of Hambeich, the King returned to the Palace.

In the palace he checked every diplomatic relationships that Hambeich had, which were all stable but that was about to change with Titanicia, he thought that they will be good allies. That was what the diagram was showing, Queen Krista suddenly came in and told him to come for the dinner and then sleep. He told her that he wasn't hungry and that he needed to check the military size and then sleep, he saw that Hambeich has a stable number of 1.250.000 active military personnel and 875.000 reserve military personnel. After checking those, he checked the nuclear Arsenal of Hmabeich, Hambeich has 3 nuclear bomb which it will use only for testing in the North Seas. Then he checked how many military vehicles they had, they had around 2.450 of those. Then he checked the aircrafts which were 132, then the helicopters which were 47. Then after finishing, he slept waiting for a response from Titanicia's Ditor.
Last edited by Serbian Orthodox Church on Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ghant
Minister

Founded: Feb 11, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ghant » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:13 pm

“Adventure”
The Imperial Palace
Ghish, Ghant
January 2014

Yawn.

The rain outside trickled down upon the window pane of the Imperial Palace, the sound of it making a steady rhythm. Emperor Nathan IV of Ghant found the sound of it oh so soothing…a relaxing melody that made him feel nice and cozy within the confines of his enormous palace, to which he had all to himself…for now.

He was poised to marry Sophia of Dakmoor the following month. A great treat that was…the woman that he loved and had always wanted, would finally be his until he turned into a cold corpse. The thought was sweet…the notion of spending the rest of his life with her.

He hardly had anytime to contemplate his lover, however. Not with his rambunctious twin half-siblings in the same room as him.

The room was a rather large lounge. On one of the short walls there was a fireplace, burning hot and bright. Another wall, the longer one, was lined with large windows, the same ones that the rain was pounding upon like a hammer upon a nail. The opposite short wall of the fireplace had a rather large bookshelf lined with dusty old tomes, and the long wall opposite of the wall with the windows featured the door to enter the room, as well as cabinets and tables lined with board games and games of other varieties. In between all those walls was a large round table, along with some assorted furniture, including rocking chairs, sofas, loveseats and bean bags. More or less it was the Emperor’s “board game” room.

The twins Charles and Amelia were playing twister, while Nathan laid down lazily upon a sofa, staring at the rain outside. Nathan was wearing a tunic and some slacks, quite the contrary to the twins. The twins both were wearing t-shirts and sweatpants…Nathan suspected that they were Charlie’s clothes, but Amelia had a habit of wearing her brother’s clothes in casual situations. She couldn’t be bothered to wear a dress unless it was a formal occasion. It was thought that as they got older they might…grow apart, but they were 13 now, and they were still very much twins.

They were both rather small, with mud color hair and eyes, with fair skin and round faces. They resembled each other greatly, and the main way to tell them apart was the hair…Amelia kept her hair long and straight, while Charlie kept his hair cut short. Amelia was also bigger than Charlie was…stronger and smarter it was said.

They were bickering…again, in their weird, twin sort of way…much to Nathan’s personal amusement.

Charlie got beat at twister…again. “Hey! You can’t do that…that’s cheating!”

Amelia snapped back. “No it wasn’t. You just suck, and are making excuses.”

Charlie complained to Nathan. “Nathan, Amelia is cheating in Twister. She was tickling me in order to get me to collapse.”

Nathan just laughed. “Tickle her back then, and make it a fair fight.”

“But…she…”

“Is not ticklish.” Amelia completed her twin’s sentence, with a smirk.

Nathan got up from his sofa and stretched. “Come on guys. Relax. I went to mom’s house to pick you guys up so we can all have fun in the Palace for the weekend. You shouldn’t be bickering and acting all cutthroat.” He said, laughing. “I tell you what. When I get back from using the bathroom, we can go eat some of that peanut butter pie, it’s probably done by now. How does that sound?”

The twins nodded eagerly, especially Charlie, who was quite fond of dessert.

“Good. I will be right back.”

Nathan walked out the door and down the hall, which was a bit dim…just the way he liked it, as Nathan had a sensitivity to light. He hummed a song from the 1970s as he walked down the hall and pushed open the door to the bathroom. It was a comfortably sized bathroom at that, with a bidet, a sink, a rack for magazines and a rack for towels.

After he was done, he washed his hands and stepped out, turning the light off behind him. There was a flash of lightning, and the flash illuminated a table underneath a window in the hall. Upon the table was a note…a note that Nathan must have set down and forgot about…he did that a lot.

Nathan walked up to it and picked it up, trying to read it with squinty eyes. He wasn’t having much luck, so he took it back into his board game room with him.

Once he got back, he sprawled out on the couch and began to read it.

To the highly esteemed recipients,

The Titianician continent has long been controlled by despots of all colours. The cruel and the pragmatic - the imbeciles and the magnificent have all ruled in some form or another. Yet now I do desire change of incredible magnitude and the creation of a democracy in the place of the bureaucracy. It is old and tired, it needs to be retired and Titianicia has never experienced the touch of democracy. That is why at my coronation (which you are invited to) we will discuss the creation of a democracy and all are invited to discuss the issues which plague Titianicia. We wish for Titianicia to be a modern and stable nation. It also just so happens that the most prosperous and stable nations are democracies as well.

Your's sincerely
Ditor Húláng Lāzīn I

Huh…that is interesting. He thought. He didn’t have much time to think about it more, as Amelia reached over Nathan’s head and snatched the note.

Nathan was startled as he sat up. “Hey…gimme that!”

Amelia jumped back and ran around the room reading it. Charles was still pouting on the twister mat.

Then Amelia’s face lit up, presumably after she was done reading it. “Nathan, we should go to Titianicia!”

Charles shook his head. “I am not sure if that is a good idea.”

Nathan nodded his head in agreement. “I might go…but I don’t know about you two.”

Amelia put her hands on her sides. “Come on…we never get to travel with you! Ever…this could be fun…this could be our adventure! Traveling to far away distant lands and seeing what there is to see. Come on.”

Charles started nodding. “Now that I think about it…it sounds like it might be cool. A once in a lifetime opportunity.”

Nathan sighed. “Well, I need to call Mom and your Dad and talk to them about it…I don’t think Mom is going to be very enthusiastic about it.”

Amelia started jumping. “Call her now.”

Nathan laughed as he walked over to his phone, which was charging on a table by the door. He went for his mother’s contact and pressed it, and then he waited as the phone began to ring.”

“Hello?” His mother asked.

“Hey mom, how’s it going?”

“I have a headache. Your sister Ari is a pain in the ass. Can you please convince her to go to the Palace for awhile?”

“Yeah, maybe…I need something though.”

“Oh…what could that be?”

“I plan on going to Titianicia, and I wanted to ask you if I could take the twins with me.”

“…Nathan…are you fucking kidding me?”

“No. I am being dead serious. Don’t worry, it is an international event, and it will be safe, and fun. I will bring extra security with me too.”

“…Nathan…”

Amelia and Charles ran over to Nathan, and Amelia starting yelling into the phone. “Mom…please? You said if we were good we could go on vacation, and you said we could start travelling when we got old enough. We really want this…please mom…please?”

Charles seconded that. “Please mom…please? Can we go?”

“Yeah mom…please?” Nathan asked, even.

“…Alright, fine. But they are your responsibility…do I make myself clear? Please take care of them and make sure they behave…and brush their teeth…and mind their manners.”

“Yeah, you got it mom. Thanks a lot. Love you.”

The twins spoke in unison. “Thanks mom…love you!”

“I love you all too…Nathan…about Arietta…”

“Yeah, I will text her and tell her that the Palace is at her disposal while we are gone. That should keep her busy for awhile. Sound good?”

“Yes, that sounds amazing. Love you and talk to you soon. Bye now.”

“Take care.” With that he hung up the phone.

Nathan then turned to the twins. “Go get your stuff ready. While you are doing that I am going to respond to the message and get things moving.”

Amelia and Charles ran off to their room to prepare their bags and whatnot. Meanwhile, Nathan got his laptop from the table by the door, and sat it down on the coffee table. Then he worked on a response for transmission.

The Office of the Emperor of Ghant
Nathan IV

To Ditor Húláng Lāzīn I
From Nathan IV, Emperor of Ghant

Dear Ditor,

It is with great honor that I wish to accept your invitation to come to Titianicia for you coronation. I would like to come and be a part of this historic occasion and process of democratization. All of your terms I find to be quite reasonable and agreeable as well. Accompanying me will be a small security detachment, as well as my younger twin half-siblings Amelia and Charles of the House Kindaro.

We look forward to meeting you and learning more about your country first hand.

Sincerely,

Nathan IV, Emperor of Ghant

After Nathan submitted the message, he himself went to his personal chambers and started packing some bags, as well as informing his staff of his intended trip. The packing would be easy…as he was just taking clothes and personal items. He didn’t doubt that the twins would be bringing Gameboys and things like that…Nathan might have if he was that age, but alas he had outgrown such urges. Besides, if he really wanted to play Gameboy in Titianicia, he could always just borrow the twins’.

Nathan then met the twins in the dining room for some peanut butter pie. It was smooth and creamy, and with milk to wash it down, it was phenomenal. After absolutely annihilating an entire pie, the twins looked to Nathan.

Nathan yawned. “We should be getting to bed…I mean to have us in Titianicia tomorrow. Think you can handle that?”

“Oh yeah.” Replied Amelia, enthusiastically.

“Certainly.” Charlie seconded.

“Alright. Well, I am going to go to bed. You two should as well then.” With that, Nathan pushed himself up from the table and went off back to his personal chambers to sleep.

There was no dream, and before long Nathan woke up, and it was daylight shining through the windows, which were draped. He went about the usual business of showering, shaving, brushing his teeth, etc. Then he got dressed, again in the tunic and slacks combination, and summoned some servants to help him carry his bags down to the car.

Amelia and Charles were already ready, with their bags packed down there, and both of them showered…wearing t-shirts and sweatpants. Once the bags were packed loaded up, Nathan ushered them into the car, and got in after them.

The rest of the day went by pretty fast and was uneventful. They go to the airport, and were able to drive around to Nathan’s private jet. They all got out, ran up into the plane, and once their bags were stowed away and the security detachment was aboard, the plane was readied for take off and then it was off.

Nathan always found it too easy to fall asleep on planes. He passed out not long after the plane took off…

…After a while, Amelia was tugging on his tunic. “Wake up! Wake up!”

Nathan yawned obnoxiously and stretched out on the extended seat of the jet. “We there already?”

Charlie giggled. “Yeah…we are. You don’t get much sleep, do you? You were out the whole flight! It was a long flight too.”

“What did you guys do to keep yourselves occupied?” Nathan asked.

Amelia showed him her Gameboy. “We were playing Ghantomon. Charlie sucks, and all his monsters are wimpy.”

“Nuh-uh! You have all those weird ones that know all those weird moves!”

Nathan shook his head. “Yeah, yeah, yeah. Get ready for the real game guys. The game of playing with realpolitik.

Indeed…the adventure was about to begin. All the head to do was await the Titianicians to to take care of them from there.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ghant
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Factbook | RP Resume | IIwiki Admin
Commended by Security Council Resolution #450
Recipient of the Greater Dienstad Roleplay Reward
"Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!" - Percy Bysshe Shelley, Ozymandias
XX XXX
XX XXX

The IASM
Senator

Founded: Jan 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The IASM » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:18 am

I must thank all participants of the RP for being so patient as well as Ghant for helping partially write the second half.

Titianicia | Ōato | Ōato international airport

"Mùqián wǔqì" cried the captain dressed in her golden ceremonial armour - her breastplate and blade of gloriously shining. Sael stared at the many planes coming overhead All those heads of state and delegations they carried, greatly bothered Sael. He had previously been planning out how to react to those men who were in reality above him. They ruled nations and he didn't even own his own household yet. However he still managed to secure his seat in the Enclave which was always a plus for him.

He looked up at the sky before quickly looking down after his eyes were blinded by the heavy sun. The humid Ōatoese monsoons were in full force, in fact he could swear he saw a storm coming over from He turned his head towards Húláng who's giant grin crossed his face. He was completely loathing in this status and the fact that he was going to Ditor now. He did wonder whether Húláng actually cared about anyone else today but then who wouldn't be happy about their accession to the throne. He was dressed in an unnaturally white cream double breasted suit, with a empty black tie. His pale red eyes looked outwards down the white carpet.

Sael turned back his head to see Máchiko staring directly at him, with her viper like eyes punching him back into position. However a glad smile crossed her face as she said: "So how are you feeling Sani? I'm going wonderfully myself and so does Húláng doesn't he."

“I’m wonderful,” Sael lied with an a still face; Sael still was trying to focus on the fact that one of the planes has just landed. It seemed to be a C-32 by the looks of it. “Make sure you take care of my nephew my the way you don’t want anything ruining his special day.” Yes Sael lie to one of the most powerful people in the country and tell her to do something for you, because what could possibly go wrong.

“Of course I will, he’s my child but anyway I wish you luck with your reformations in the Enclave by the way.” Her smile cut through Sael more than he’d like to admit just then, Machiko almost never smiled; in fact Sael could on more than one occasion recall her saying ,“your face is your gateway to the outside world - do not upon it.”

Sael’s focus then came to see the gigantic aircraft come up towards him, its engines quickly dying. Here come the Crontorians, remember, don’t freak out and no comments on eating octopus . He quickly went over the plane’s design after what seemed an eternity. It had quietly clearly the look of a government plane but it lacked the presence of that of the larger planes he came across. Then the door opened and a what seemed to be an ancient man stepped out. A silenced gun salute fired soon afterwards, the man in question hobbled around on his cane. The man was clearly infirm and nearly crippled by life it might seem, yet Sael could recognize the man as the old Supreme Commander Rockepeller. You've gotta be kidding me Sael thought to himself, trying to hide his great concern over the fact that one of the most infamous men to ever come into being. But in the place of this commander who ruled the imperial federation stood a cripple. Sael saluted when Rockepeller went of the plane and he was directed to a deep blue Wzu Y-class outside the building after he was introduced to Húláng and Máchiko. He recalled seeing the Crontorian standard rather placed on the car! So,eating which was a rare sight given the circumstances. He was quick to remember the taboo of touching a Ditor after his coronation unless he touched you first. It might be problematic Sael thought to himself, continued to observe the Crontorian delegations with warm eyes.

Then the next plane landed, and thus came out the Quirinese delegation - Húláng once again smiled as he saw. President Ranza come down from the plane as be swarmed by the Titianician press. Then he began to hug Húláng to the shock of just about every Titianician on the scene; Sael and Máchiko gave hesitant stares before he stammered, "President Ranza, I bid you welcome to Titianicia may I just recommend not touching the Heir after he has become Ditor? Anyway sorry to be so rude, your vehicle is the black Wzu Y-class outside bearing the Quirinese standard - the car closest to the Crontorian vehicle."

Not soon then after the the magnificent sight of a Concorde came into view as it began to land - the sovereign empire arrived as well. Sael always had a fascination with planes, especially the wonder planes - the wings of mankind in the sky which allows man to look down at the world bellow. The Concorde was certainly one of Sael's favourites - it looked like a sword which could slice through the sky like it was butter. As it landed the, Annika I Felvaron left the plane, looking respectable like any monarch should. "On the behalf of the people of the Sovereign Empire of Gristol-Serkonos and of the Rieshistagi, we offer you our most sincere condolences."

"I thank you for your condolences and your concerns - your grace - they are greatly appreciated but today is a day of celebration" said Húláng; he spoke with the same pace as a machine gun and with an extraordinary precision. He then directed held his hand out and said "Your transport will be the Wzu Y class with the standard of the Sovereign empire behind the Quirinese vehicle." Annika was then swiftly directed to his black car.

“You handled that well Hulang, surprisingly well for someone like you” muttered Sael into Hulang’s flat ear before quickly returning back into his former position. Hulang was shrewdly but still visibly restraining himself - controlling the inevitable rage that he felt.

Hulang’s wide smirk continued to flare still staring outwardly; “Well I could have let you handle it” he impassively sneered, his eyes looking down from above.
The small sight of was unusual in comparison to the field of giants. It was a small plane, bearing remarkable similarity to the Gulfstream G550. It quickly came to land on the fifth runway with great haste. Well it could be the GAR or maybe the Ghantish he thought as he moved behind Hulang who still towered over him.
Emperor Nathan gracefully exited the plane and was quickly followed by his too younger siblings, they both tried to look presentable in the twisted fury of camera flashes. The crowds quite fiercely tried to take photos of the Ghantish guests however it was silenced by another 21 gun salute, the old artillery pieces roaring with the power of lion in the distance.

"Your grace, welcome to Titianicia, we hope you find your stay greatly enjoyable and a great experience for your siblings as well" spoke Húláng, continuing his active introductions with a fair smile across his face. Another Wzu Y-class was left spare for usage by the Ghantish Royal family and Sael began to guide them to their car.

"Your grace, tis a great pleasure to be here. I am both honored and eager to be here and to take part in this historic occasion.” Nathan responded, as he and his siblings made their way to the car that Sael gestured towards.

Soon the Greater Ayran Reich’s diplomats arrived to the same thunderous sounds and were directed to another Wzu Y-Class ready.

“Sael, I’m assuming we shall be leaving now” Hulang said as he began walking on his own towards his personal Wzu Z-class. Hulang always had a fascination with cars and especially the glory that was Wzu automobiles. While the Y-class was the iconic Titianician luxury car; powered by a powered 6.6 liter V-10 HICEV, safer than some APCs and could quite simply outpace some other cars. The Z class on the other hand was reserved for the Titianician elite, while heavier and bulkier it remained a capable off roader like the Y-class but also was noticeably more armored - looking like the unholy offspring of some TSA engineer’s mind. Yet it seemed strangely futuristic with its aerodynamic bodywork. However, what Sael thought was most interesting was the complete and utter lack of windows - the car was a featureless monolith, divided into basic black and white triangular shapes.

Two neatly dressed servants opened the twin inverted doors of the Z-class; Sael gestured his hands, point at the central seat: “After you, Lord heir.”

Hulang quickly squeezed himself into the car, quickly adapting the comfortable surroundings; the black artificial leather and the calm white lighting of the car., revealing the basic shapes of the interior. A small hybrid a seat and a table lay in the center, bathed with white light. The car had two spare seats opposite to Hulang: Machiko and Sael both sat in place staring at the boy. Well he certainly knows his place and his resemblance to Jaci only increases every year.
As the car doors fell shut, then Sael realised how you looked out of the car as the interior lit up with artificial sunlight as the walls vanished into a curved vision of the outside world. It was an 8k camera system fitted to the car. You could quite easily see even the smallest of details from the outside world and it felt like you were riding in an modern day chariot. What a great sight the guests must have.

"Ok, who let Jācī have his way with the car designers" Sael joked, to the dismay of both Húláng and Máchiko; focusing heavy stares at him. He then asked, "Anyway how are you Húláng?"

"Well fine, I'm glad that at least some of the guests showed up however we still have a ceremony and coronation to go to don’t we?" Húláng seemed to speak slower around Máchiko, making himself smaller than he usually was.

Their car was at the front of the fleet surrounded by several Type-660s as well as Wzu K-class TSA interceptors both flanking and leading the group. The streets were filled with thousands citizens, the roofs covered by both photographers and the silhouettes of TSA snipers. And the six lane highway was now completely empty - still flanked by people and postmodern buildings. The sky was now devoid of clouds and the sun held up as a great beacon in the sky. The convoy began accelerating smoothly, keeping formation and drove into heart of the city of Oato.

Oato is the largest city in Titianicia, formerly a conglomeration of cities; they were slowly unified over the 20th century. Now it houses approximately 124 million people collectively yet Sael always had a great destain for the place; the old city is where he remained most of the time. Its serene tranquility in lone mountains captured what the neon lights, giant ads and domineering nature of Oato. As he turned his head right he realised that they were on the White bridge of Oato - its crystalline white superstructure towered over the serene waters of the bay, Sael knew where they were now - the Gún-Zuòwèi shén. Its thirteen Red and gold towers and its great dome lay in the center. The seat of the old Omatorij faith, as they approached it even Machiko saw its great beauty as she looked upon the island temple. At its base lay the ancient replicas of a small town, carefully maintained by the Dìngdān order. As the cars pulled up outside of the building still retaining formation however Hulang’s car headed around the thin roads of the Gún-Zuòwèi shén. The towers were at least over hundred meters tall.

The car came to a halt outside the third tower. The door opened allowing to Hulang to enter but then they shut, leaving the room in darkness. “I believe this is the part where I am now Ditor of Titianicia then.”

Titianicia | Gún-Zuòwèi shén | The third tower

The third tower remained a cold beacon in the sky as Hulang put down his white suit on a stool in the highest floor of the tower. The once giant Gún-Zuòwèi shén looked ever small but still strangely glorious. The dome however remained one of the few things which were large. The room on the other hand remained a strangely clean and advanced for such an ancient building; instead of walls the room had eight mirrors for its seven walls and a single door. Thus the room became infinite and so did the many faces of Hulang.

He stared at himself in the mirror to see a pale boy with his marginally oval face, his wide jaw line and his void like hair mildly curly, yet short. He was unusually tall and bizarrely thin with several muscles and bones being quite clearly visible but still retaining an vaguely athletic figure. He certainly had however his fine and striking eyes were a pale pinkish red, crimson in some areas yet he still had his black pupils. His grin and stare in the distance however remained gravely haunting.

You have one job today Hulang, do not mess it up the voice said chuckling in the light as Hulang began putting on his ceremonial clothes. His underclothes were a simple and thin, white silk sleeved shirt and light trousers. Then he put on his silk gold robes, embroidered with dragons, birds and flowers weren’t the only things which covered this robe. Vibrant colors remained the relics of Akai culture. Finally he put on his black and crimson drooping cape; attached an elaborate piece contraption on his shoulders. it encased his body completely only leaving his head and face visible. Below that there was little trace of the human within. Now Hulang stared at the mirror again to see someone else.

Now the three bells began to ring, singing with quiet thunder and Hulang turned stared once again at the red dome. He stared outwards as he murmured to himself, “So now it begins”. He clenched his hands as he walked down the many stairs of the tower. He red and black bricks of the tower seemed unusually clean and intact - the voice whispered, the Dìngdān has too much money or they are damn overzealous about their jobs. After a few minutes of quickly stepping down the stairs, he arrived at the base of the tower to see two men.

“Heir Hulang, it is a pleasure to meet you” the one of the left spoke in a thunderous voice. He was a huge, firm figure with considerable auburn sideburns and short wavy hair. He wore a TAF black fulldress uniform with a chest of ribbons and a fleet of medals. “I am Long Zhanshi, Five-star Marshal and Director of Lazinato.”

The man on the right on the other hand was a gracefully old man - in his late 50s -, a perfectly cut beard and possessed small, attentive eyes. He wore a neat and silky Zhongshan suit, with the insignia of the TSA hidden neatly. “Greetings, I am Chairman Heng Jun Liu of the TSA and now I would like to inform you that the coronation is completely secure and all threats have been neutralised.” Heng then paused for a second as his dull, frozen face as he looked at Hulang. He continued “, Hulang, I and Long here wish to talk to you about something tomorrow; I wish that you are present to hear what I have to say.”

“I will come” Hulang said as he began to walk towards the procession, dressed in red and gold robes. They carried the standards of the state, the Lazin clan and the Gún-Zuòwèi shén. Hulang approached the thick doors of the temple. And he marched. Inside was a great circular, hall and seats all around - filled to the brim with Titianician businessmen, officials and other miscellaneous foreigners. Somebody has been grinding the gears of Section 2 then the voice said, joyfully mocking the situation around it. Hulang moved along the procession with a slender grace, trying to ignore the voice that held his mind. He quickly scanned the crowd to see the most of the guests staying in the audience, the Ghantish royal family and Rockepeller particular stood out from the crowd of Titianician faces. There were several fires lit alight in the room, some red, others blue and occasionally green - they represented the purity of Ōmatórij in more ways than one.

At the altar in the center of the room stood the faceless Master of the Gún - the Gúnzhuzen dressed in ornate silver and gold robes and hiding his face underneath a great mask with three faces. They were the original founders of Titianicia or what most the original founders of the Gún-Zuòwèi shén though they looked like. "Who dares claim the title of Ditor," the Gúnzhuzen chanted in old Akāi; Húláng moved towards the Gúnzhuzen who looked up at him. Now the mask of the Lāzīn's was displayed prominently in the center of the room, the three eyed mask. The mask had three eyes displayed prominently, all vertical with the center having the three rings and the three planets orbiting the star. The main part of the symbol was carved onto a pals white diamond however the two other eyes allowed the wear of the mask to clearly see outwards. The back of the mask was an obsidian structure mimicking the swirling nature of a cyclone with false snake-like hair.

"I, Húláng Àogǔsī Chāorén Hé yī of the Great Clan Lazin, child of Ditor Jacī Dānxīn yī Zhǔdǎo Kāimíng of the Great Clan Lāzīn - I claim the title by virtue of cognatic inheritance,” he replied in ancient Ākai. The language sounded like some version of modern Ākai but still remained alien and bizarre. "I am the chosen of the clans, the tribes and the state," Húláng continued coldly reciting ancient rites.

The faceless Gúnzhuzen looked at Húláng and a brief silence filled the halls of the Gún-Zuòwèi shén: "You now have the blessing of the Gún and Ōmatórij."

At that moment, if you looked at the Ditor in the making, you could see a small grin starting to sneak past his stoic face. And as the Gúnzhuzen moved out of the way of Húláng as he began to complete his ascent onto the raised platform. Three fires roared around him, the red, blue and green flames were given more fuel as they began to roar. Heat, fury and pride. They all radiated from Húláng to the world as he held the mask. It was unsurprisingly heavy but that did not deter him from wearing it. He then stared outwards, to the sounds of ancient Ākai chants and the beat of a thousand drums. Húláng then turned to face the crowd and exclaimed in his fast voice: "With the blessing of Ōmatórij, I Húláng Àogǔsī Chāorén Hé yī Of the great clan Lāzīn here by serve the Titianician people with all my power, to protect them from the horrors of this earth and beyond and to rule with wisdom at all times."

And then the men and women in the hall all knelt in unison and began thunderously chanting again and again in Ākai: "Hail Húláng!"

Húláng murmured underneath his alien face as he stood above the thousands gathered: "And to rule them at all times"

The journey out from Ōato was moderately long and uneventful aside from the 13th ceremonial Great guard leading military parade outside the city and the endless waves of crowds all trying to get a glimpse of their new leader. Now he could not be touched, he was above everyone and everything in his grasp - with the exception of some diplomats and foreigners. It was a quick trip into Old Ōato - it was only a few kilometres north of the last city sector which they were allowed to speed out of due to the HSMG system of trains. Now as they drove up the mountain side, the cold thoughts of quiet satisfaction. The city down below was nearly infinite, sprawling and glowing as the sun began to set on the ocean.

The convoy took a half an hour to drive all the way up the great red and brown crater - which placed itself high above the earth below. But now home appeared on the side of the crater of a gleaming fortress, illuminated by many tiles of colours and surrounded by huge gardens and eventually a deep cyan lake. However what remained the sight that always catches Húláng's eye was the fact that the islands were sealed off by octagonal walls, the remains of several Ditors upgraded to the palace. And now most prominently, a red and white bridge at least a few centuries old which allowed them to cross with ease. The crater was starting now to erode these days after centuries of being filled with water - city of Oato was visible and beautiful.

They only took half a minute to cross the bridge and enter the fortress that was Lazin’s floating palace however it took far longer to navigate the labyrinthine complex. It never helped that the Ditors always preferred to have geometrically palaces; designed to meet their arbitrary goals. Soon afterwards the procession of guests came to a halt outside a large circular building. It was significantly taller than the Gún-Zuòwèi shén, having a central bright white octagonal pyramid. Húláng always knew Clan Lāzīn preferred to associate itself with the colours white and black; the palace was no exception - using its colour scheme to trick and coerce the mind into thinking its way. The very existence of the place was domineering, its interiors controlling and awe-inspiring and the environment isolated from the rest of the country in its isolated lake. Máchiko exited the car first and then Sael stepped out and guided the procession into the palace halls. Máchiko always loved the place and she was rumoured to have been in the even more massive vaults done below.

“Máchiko, tell the guests that we shall have the meeting tomorrow - I believe we should give them time to rest and formalise their ideas on the proposal,” Húláng calmly shouted at his mother - just remembering what he wanted to say. He continued “However hand them the outline of the proposals so they can help formulate their opinions in the first place.”

Hulang quickly moved into the sprawling network that was his palace, its many halls of volcanic glass, waves of marble and an excessive amount of detail. It only took a few minutes to walk around the building and to arrive in the first meeting hall. It was far more spacious than some parts of the palace with it curving around the circumference of the building. The room was to be quickly filled up by a mass of humans; to Hulang’s strange joy. I only took a few minutes for the giant hall to be filled with people in its entirely; a strange entourage of food and Titianician refreshments. There were several more exoitic displays outside, duels, a private concert and several more oddities of varying wonder.

Húláng came to see a boy, roughly of his age, small and thin with brown eyes. Húláng guessed that he towered over him considering his nearly unnatural size as well. Again his unearthly pale skin and his pale red eyes were equally bizarre for many not used to dealing with the Lazins. Again he was apparently regarded as incredibly handsome boy for his age while looking ever so slightly effeminate. The only not bizarre feature of him was his void like black curly black hair. He gave an estimated guess that the boy was of at least some importance and he felt a tinge of guilt for leading him into such an alien environment. The vibrant spherical halls of the palace, refined to geometric perfection were demonstrations of the Titianicians bizarre obsession with perfection. Even then, outside you could clearly see the many intensely rehearsed plays continuing outside. Húláng himself choose the play himself; The Sagas of the four clans was a favourite of his since he was a child. Composed by one of Titianicia’s great playwrights it depicted two-hundred years of chaos during the succession crisis of 1003 and had three reincarnating central protagonists to see the entire play. Still Húláng was reminded of one of his favourite protagonists when he saw the boy - the prince. He walked up to be boy and asked in a sincere tone of his low voice "How are you then? Are you enjoying the entertainment so far?"

Nathan IV, the Emperor of Ghant, came with his two youngest half-siblings, the spawn of his mother Caroline with her second husband, Charles Kindaro...a man that the Emperor was not fond of, but never saw fit to take any action against. Amelia and Charlie were both 13. She was a bit boyish, and enjoyed such pursuits, be they horseback riding, swordplay, even playing with bows, and she was quite good. She was always getting dirty, and getting into trouble. She was short and small, skinny, but had a cute face. In conversation she often came across as sporty, sarcastic, and possessed a foul sense of humor. Her hair and eyes were the color of mud.

Her twin brother Charles, otherwise known as Charles Jr, was conflict prone when it came to dealing with his sister. Like her, he was a bit on the small and short side, also thin. He had brown hair and eyes. He was nicer and more polite than his sister, but also could be just as mischievous. Both he and his sister wanted to come with Nathan to Titianicia, perhaps to meet Húláng, who was of an age with them.

Charles bowed to Húláng. “I am quite well...your majesty. I wanted to congratulate you on your coronation. It is sure to be remembered greatly for the honor and prestige of both your family and for your country.”

Húláng quickly examined the physique of the boy not knowing whom he might be yet he was his guest and he still must be treated with kindness and respect. Treat one as you’d treat yourself, a cold voice spoke at the back at his head reminding himself of his duty as Ditor. Then he remembered who this actually was to his dismay. Yes continue not recognising people and thinking that they are someone irrelevant; this Charles Kindaro. He himself was just able to keep his manners and his form. “You have my thanks Lord Charles, the fact is organising this in such a small period of time has been greatly stressful and a test of my people’s ability to provide such wonderful displays,” he said with a respectful smile and his haunting eyes.

Amelia was present, and she stared at Húláng. Lacking the refinement of her younger brother, she spoke. “Dang Húláng, you look like you could be from the North of Ghant. What with that pasty skin, red eyes and dark hair, you would be a natural fit.” She smiled. “Seen a few of them types before in my day too...savage, mean boys. They like to fight and play with swords and such.” Amelia was wearing a black dress with white stockings, and her mud colored hair was just past shoulder length, straight and a bit wavy. She had an eyebrow raised as she spoke to Húláng. “Are you into that sort of thing?” She asked.

Húláng’s smile turned to a grin very quickly after Amelia began speaking, nodding his head and acknowledging her as she went on. Finally somebody who doesn’t actually speak like a moron constantly the voice echoed in Húláng’s head. He quite quickly replied in his normal rapid voice: “If you mean by swords the various amounts of swords that I use and the various other martial tools of the trade yes, I do use them rather proficiently.”

A smirk crept across Amelia’s face. “Oh, is that right? Perhaps you want to spar, then...unless you are scared of getting beat by a girl.” Charles didn’t say anything, but he was laughing under his breath.

Húláng’s smile kept still and inside he was greatly conflicted on whether to act outraged or greatly amused. He felt like doing both. I like this one, infact I like both of them the voice whispered down his cold spine. He then quickly chuckled to himself: ,“I accept your challenge Lady(?) Amelia and anyway I wish you a warm welcome, Lord Charles, to Titianicia, but may I ask you to what is Ghant like? I’ve read that the north is somewhat cold where there are little cities and the south is a thriving hub of cities like Ghish and Onmutu (?).” Húláng’s smile continued to display his liking of the two siblings and his eyes remained nearly unblinking.

Charles was the one that took the question, but not before thanking Húláng for his graces. “Thank you for the welcome, your majesty. About Ghant...hmm. It is a place where things like “change”, “modernization” and “the future” are greeted with great reservation and anxiety. People there like things more or less to stay the same. Although, granted, change does happen, but I would say it happens more slowly...the further north you go, anyway. Down in the South, where we live, we have all the good stuff, you know? TV, video games, cell phones, social media, etc. The further north you go, the further back in time you go...to put it simply. The north is extremely cold too, and savage. There are a few cities up there, like Jehenna and Gauekoizarra, that are very old, but a lot of it is just wild land with tribes and clans...savage folk, with savage ways.”

Amelia shrugged. “They live off the grid up there and they do their own thing and don’t get disturbed. They keep to the Old Gods and the old ways, and have no use for all the stupid stuff that people get tangled up in, like politics and society. Up there, it is a purer, simpler way of life, one in which the world isn’t seen in terms of right and left, but in terms of right and wrong.”

“Sounds a great deal like Titianicia but only a smaller scale” quickly snapped Húláng with his hands held clenched behind his back. “You see out this window, Titianicia extends onwards for thousands of miles north and south, east and west” he began speaking in a slightly slower way.”Our people were once unified millennia ago by my ancestors and they slowly built an empire of great proportions yet after thousands of years of steady rule we collapsed into a treacherous anarchy, it shaped our people for years to come with four pretenders fighting for the right to be Ditor.” Húláng quickly checked to see if he was boring the two guest royals, trying not to sound like a mad man like his mother called him when he spoke too fast.

Amelia raised an eyebrow. “Forged an Empire, huh? In Ghant, such a thing is against the Old Laws...that one in particular being Lurra. For to claim lands not of one’s own, such is to invite bad Patu, and the Gods punish those with bad Patu. Those northerners would say that the collapse of the empire was a result of breaking Lurra. This is why Ghant has never held lands beyond Ghant, nor has it ever tried to take any land beyond Ghant. For to do so would be to invite the wrath of the gods.”

Charles nodded. “What she said, your majesty. Forgive my sister, please. She tends to be a bit...crass.”

“It is fine Charles, in fact I like it,” Húláng honestly replied with a great grin across his face. He turned his head to see the play continuing outside and the scene was the exile of Prince Lazin from the lands of the four clans. Húláng knew the words perfectly - Here comes the black son of the Ditor, the man without a clan, let him try and take our domain and we shall slay him now the voice said once again. “Well you see the Anarchy of four was the result of the Tor -peace be upon him - always assuming there would be would be either a son or a daughter but never lacking in children from marriage.” Húláng turned his head back around to see the siblings once again. Húláng still managed to keep his smile up and continued “it never helps that victory always grants honour in the eye of Omatorij which lead to once noble and kind men slaughtering thousands and burning down epics of men in the name of a man. At least four generations were slaughtered in its wake and four generations of Wang and Zhu lead them into the abyss of man. My first forebear who actually claimed the name Lazin was actually the bastard son of the last Ditor of the time he was exiled to the islands south with a small host of his.” Húláng once again checked his guest’s face’s to see a mixture of polite competition. “It was eventually that settled that the man or woman who united Titianicia was the Ditor which the Lazins did after founding a large empire in Alkharania.” Húláng subtly moved his eyes to Amelia: “I do wonder who my clan married time to time as some of the records were purposefully destroyed by the Keng leaving a gap during the migration period of my clan.” Húláng’s eyes then quickly flared up after remembering something: “follow me, you two I just remembered something.” Húláng knew exactly where he wanted to take them both.

“Alright.” Was Amelia’s response. Charles nodded, and followed his older sister as she endeavored to follow Húláng.

Húláng nodded slightly while still maintaining his authoritative nature as he began to walk along towards the exit. He saw his brother Sani (Sael) sitting next to two old gentlemen playing a game of chess. He couldn’t exactly make tell who they were: Maybe they are Long Zhanshi and Heng Jun Liu, the voice wondered. Húláng continued to effortlessly guide Amelia and Charles around the nigh perfect labyrinth of the Palace. He present them to two large ornate doors, hiding infinite possibilities. The pristine grin of Húláng has be threw open the doors to reveal the half darkness of the night was the glory of the dogo. “Welcome to the dogo my friends,” decreed Húláng in his purposely hammy voice. His eyes glanced over the ocean of weaponry to his left including his favourite Duanjian. He turned around and said “So what do you think Amelia?”

“...It looks like a big private arena. Good. We will need all the space we can get...all the better to see what you got.” She grinned, testing him.

Charles nodded. “It is quite nice, indeed. A very different style arena than the one our brother has. He might like to come see it too at some point. He is very skilled with a blade as well.”

Amelia chuckled. “Nathan is clumsy and reckless, and relies on quick and sudden motions to defeat his opponent. All you have to do to beat him is wait until he makes a mistake, and then capitalize on it.” She turned from her brother to Húláng. “Don’t make any mistakes, your majesty.” She smirked, staring him down with mud colored eyes framed in her heart shaped face.

Húláng’s continuous grin flared up as he grabbed his two favourite pair of blades - his eyes quickly glanced over the two twin carbon fibre bokken he had left over from his fight with Oyram. There was still blood stained across them from his training a week ago but his kukri still interested him.

Charles looked at the weapons and then spoke a concern. “I think sparring with practice weapons would be prudent, your majesty. My brother would not be happy if his youngest sister sustained a slash or cut.”

Amelia shrugged. “Yeah, that sounds fine to me...not that it matters much, seeing as how I am untouchable.” She grinned.

Húláng smiled:, “I was going to enjoy using my arsenal for once, ok back to the SITCSS-1.” He quickly grabbed his his twin bokken blades which looked like short swords to the average observer. In reality they were around 3 inches longer and had far more practical handguards. Another great grin crossed his face as he said “Do you want to fight in a dress or something a bit easier to fight in, to level the playing fields?”

Amelia laughed. “You talk too much. Swing your weapon already...unless you are stalling because you are scared.”

Húláng quickly dashed onto the sandy stage with both his blade weapons drawn and he stood like a mantis shrimp ready to pounce. This will end in tears, for you anyway the voice snarked.

Amelia walked over to the weapon rack very nonchalantly and grabbed a blunted short sword with one hand. She swung it around a few times, doing a few fancy tricks with it. “This one should do nicely.” She held the blade in one hand, and with the other hand, gestured to Húláng to come at her, almost tauntingly.

"Ausartzen naiz" Húláng taunted back with his red eyes hanging like a vulture from the skies.

With sword in hand, Amelia walked in a circle radius around the periphery of Húláng, with her sword pointing downward. “Zure txanda” was her response, a twinkle in her eye.

Húláng then began to slowly move towards Amelia, his grin had now faded from his pale face, now he looked more and more like his father as Oyram once said. He kept his stance - his right serving as the main and his second as a sharp shield. He then stopped moving forward and began trying to continue moving sideways. He was trying to examine any possible flaws as he continued to be drawn in by her taunts.

Amelia studied his movements, watching him with wide eyes. “Ez izan beldur”, she said, and she pointed the sword at his face, while keeping her right arm back for balance, in case she needed to jump away.

Húláng then jolted with an nigh inhuman speed towards Amelia, his cool and collected self began to clash with her blade and attempted to force it out of her hand.

Amelia noticed that he meant to disarm her with a quick blow to her sword, relying on power to force the weapon from her hand. She bent her wrist so that the blow slid down the length of her blade, and then she jumped to the side.

Húláng then jolted back like a bolt of lightning before once again attempting another forceful strike this time at her legs and her wrist. He then moved his left blade towards her hand directly.

Damn he is good, Amelia thought, as a sideways swing at her legs coincided with a swing for her sword wrist. She jumped back attempting to avoid the slash at her legs, while at the same time jerking her arm away so that the blow to her wrist might be avoided. The motion of having to compensate for two separately placed swings left her in a position where she had to fall to the ground in order to regain her composure.

Húláng continued his relentless assault be he could only keep this up for a short period of time before moving onto the defensive; he then once again attempted to strike her sword hand while also trying to attack her stomach with a fast kick afterwards. Húláng didn't even grunt during his strikes, he attempted at all times to keep his composure while ever so slightly of balance.

There is your mistake, Amelia thought. She saw the swing for her sword hand and the kick for her stomach. While on the ground, she pressed the broad part of the blade to her nose, facing up, and rolled back and away from the savage blow and the kick, suspecting that Húláng’s swing would lead to the blade striking the ground, and his kick finding nothing but air.

Húláng was surprised by the speed of the roll after both sword and blade hit the ground. Fortunately it did not shatter like the last time he had such a memorable fight. He jolted slower than usual, waiting for Amelia to stand up and get on her feet again. Then he ran diagonally towards Amelia and a few feet away, he quickly threw his left blade towards her. That was rapidly followed by him striking once again towards the sword hand with his sword now with both hands.

Amelia pushed herself up to her feet, and regained her composure. Not long after that, the offhand blade was in the air, coming right at her. Amelia couldn’t evade it by jumping to either side. She bent her body back and fell onto the floor, back first. Once again, there was a swing for her sword hand, a hefty swing at that, with both hands. Once again, Amelia pressed the flat side of her sword to her nose, pointing up, and attempted to roll away from the blow. This time was different, however, as she had the ability to roll to his side, as opposed to away from him. She hoped that she might have time to lash out with her sword while on the ground at the side of his leg, while he spent time placing and recovering from his two handed swing.

Húláng however followed the sounds of her footsteps and with the edge of his eye followed her carefully, trying to mask and illusion of imbalance and he was giving of false signals once again. This'll never work you know, like the rest of your plans the voice said chuckling like a sadist meeting Vlad Tepes. Húláng quickly realized that his sword was on the other side of the field, but he continued to take his ignorance what is going on behind him.

Amelia lashed out at the side of his leg with her shortsword from the ground, hoping to smack him hard on the thigh.

Húláng now roared with pain as the blunt blade made contact with him; he was quickly thrown off balance by the strike once again but this time for real. The sand was loose and he had wasted all of his remaining energy in that burst, that stupid burst earlier. He tried to gain back his composure and now he remembered his opponent was out there.

Amelia noticed her opponent suffer the hit, and she jumped back to her feet. She attempted to smack the sword from his sword hand with a flick of her wrist, enough to tap him where his hand met his arm.

The bokken was somewhat violently ejected from Húláng's arm and he was now tired from the fighting himself. Yet he didn't want to lose, he must not lose another void began to chant, again and again and again. Its endless drone haunting him once again. Now both swords were far away from him but he could not lose, he is the Ditor of Titianicia, the personification of perfection and justice. Húláng tried to dash for his lost left bokken; his right hand on his thief were Amelia struck him.

Amelia figured out what was going on. With sword in hand, she jumped over to where the lost left bokken was. She tried to put her foot down on the weapon before he could reach it, and stuck her sword out to where he was coming from. “Remember, your majesty. Should you ever suffer defeat, you can still find victory in it, if you learn from why you were.” She said with a straight face.

Defeat, loss, failure the chorus of doubt and despair crackled like a storm of pain. And then he tried to get up but the pain continued to rivet throughout him, he had barely any strength but still he thought to himself. "Lets call it a draw" he said with guilt now piercing his now slow voice. "A rematch some time later?"

“A draw it is, your majesty.” Amelia bend down to help him back to his feet. She leaned in close as she spoke. “You are very good, you have talent and ability. You can fight with both hands, and you have a powerful swing. You will get better, especially if you learn to save your most powerful swings for when your opponent cannot help to get out of the way. Victory, like defeat, doesn’t mean as much as learning from the experience. I learned that against a two handed opponent, I can’t do much besides roll around on the ground.” She grinned. “A rematch later sounds fine.”

"Well thank you for giving me such a great fight, something I haven't had in a long time" Húláng uttered, his breaths coming in between nearly every word. I was right then, like always of course - you'll never be the best. Húláng attempted to hobble his way over to the coffee machine and he then glanced at the night sky over the palace. An array of stars – greater than any painting in this maze. Beautiful Húláng thought to himself as he drank a cup of cold water. He then remembered his other guest: "How was that Charles?"

Charles shrugged. “I thought you had her...she is very tricky. I have seen her get beat though. If you can anticipate what she is going to do before she does it, you can catch her when she moves. Then again, that is an important skill in life...being able to anticipate enemy movements.”

Hulang sighed knowing what he was going to do for the rest of the night: he checked his watch only to see that the time was 23:45. You lost once again, Hulang what next you’ll lose to an unarmed peasant the voice continued to mock in his silent roar. He turned his head to see Sani standing at the doors of the dogo - clapping slowly.

“So instead of enjoying a nice sleep, you were challenged by a Lady of Ghant to a fight which you then lost” Sael cried behind Charles’ back. He quite clearly was watching the fight from somewhere.

“Why don’t you go back to watching that chess match, or better yet go and try to talk to Machiko about it” Hulang coldly howled across the room, with a strange thunder in his voice. Sael then quickly shuffled back outside to Hulang’s joy. “Sorry I apologize for that, my uncle can be kind of an bloody ass” Hulang sincerely spoke in his usual far more collected manner. He continued “Anyway, it is late now, shall I show you to your rooms?”

Amelia, who was returning her sword to the rack. She watched the exchange between Hulang and Sael, trying his hardest not to laugh. As soon as Sael left, Amelia walked up to Hulang. “I think your uncle is jealous because he knows that in a few years, you could kick his ass.” She laughed.

Charles nodded. “Yes, I could smell the insecurity from where I am standing as well. He sounds scared of your potential.” Charles looked to Amelia, and then back to Hulang. “Yes, please, our rooms then, if you would be so kind, your majesty.”

“You can call me Hulang by the way” said Hulang putting down his twin bokken back on the rack where he picked them up. He quickly glanced over the Kukri, wondering whether to pick it up just in case something happens which it always does. He chose to sash the blade in his clothes; “Anyway follow me once again” he said with a warm amenity. He dragged open the heavy iron door and held it still waiting for Amelia and Charles to come.

Charles and Amelia both nodded, and endeavored to follow Hulang to where he wanted to take them.

Hulang walked began his standard walk at his unusually fast pace throughout the decorated halls of the isolated palace. He quickly strode throughout the harsh perfection of the palace. Portraits of an entire family covered one face of the corridor and the other monolith windows staring out in the night and the abyss. Hulang looked at the gargantuan metropolis of Oato out in the distance, its sprawling and infinite number of streets looked beneath him. He was at least a few thousand meters above sea level - far above the city on his left. “I have beaten him before you know, uncle Sani is craven and a failure when it came to combat but a far better strategist than even he would like to admit” Hulang said as he passed the great ink portrait of the last Ditor - Tiěpí - before Ditor Lièhùzuò Lazin came to power in 1920. Hulang stopped for a second and began to look at the portrait which towered over him.

“How will you deal with him in the future?” Amelia asked Hulang with a curious expression. Charles nodded, thinking that was a good question to ask.

“He is my uncle so unless he is idiotic enough to fight against him - which I really doubt - he won’t be that much of a problem” Hulang acknowledged. He continued to stare at the portrait before once again continuing to stride through the curved corridors.

Amelia looked at the portrait, and eyed Charles, before continuing to follow Hulang. “Will you ever come to Ghant?” She asked him.

“Certainly yes, I’m actually quite interested in the country myself but currently I need to implement democracy in Titianicia first to try and prevent everything from going haywire” Hulang responded once again. After a few meters, he noticed the huge black wooden doors of the palace - coated in a field of gold and jade covered the door to neatly produce the coat of arms of the Lazins. Three great snakes trying to eat a planet; in reality it was their own tail. All the while, they orbited a great white star. This was all put onto an eye made of jade like the rest of the coat of arms. He swiftly pushed through the heavy doors and a circular room with three more opened up. “My room is at the front, you can both choose one of those rooms or go in the same one as there are multiple beds in both,” Hulang announced with a warm glee in his voice. “I could show you around if you want” he continued, realising that the rooms were the size of a large house.

Amelia nodded. “We would like that, Hulang.”

Charles nodded in agreement. “Yes, if you would be so kind, that would do quite nicely indeed.”

Hulang walked towards the door on the left, its great size once again dwarfed him and everyone else around it. Yet it still opened extremely easily to show another octagonal room which looked straight out of a romantic period painting. There was the great city view out the windows and there was a giant bathroom to the right. However in the center a giant king sized bed dominated the room. “This is the Dizang room originally for the one of the wives of the Ditor” Hulang said, trying to hide the slight embarrassment in his low, speedy voice.

“This is a pretty cool room. Did anything historically significant ever take place here?” Asked Charles. Amelia was looking around at the features of the room, from the furniture to the ornaments.

“Well apart from a few murders, few adulteries, plots and the creation of many people, not much” sarcastically replied Hulang with a definite sarcasm but once again with a hint of embarrassment tainting his voice. He continued. “This palace is over four thousand years old and this is where my ancestors once lived and thrived. Do you like it Amelia and Charles?”

“Yeah, it’s pretty cool.” Amelia said. “There is a four thousand year old palace in Ghant too, up north in Gauekoizarra...but it is nothing like this.”

Charles shook his head. “No, it isn’t. This is fascinating. The history here is rich indeed.”

“Quite literally actually as the palace grounds alone are worth in the hundred billions according to my calculations” Hulang maintained with a certain comfort but awkwardness this radiated from him just then.

“Why so much money as that? That seems like quite a bit.” Amelia said curiously.

“The Imperial Palace of Ghish is in the billions too, but I don’t think it is that expensive!” Charles exclaimed.

Hulang chuckled to himself: “And that isn’t even including the priceless artefacts in the Ditorate vault which even I don’t know is worth that much. What is the imperial palace like actually?”

Amelia shrugged. “Just a giant gilded palace with lots of long hallways and rooms everywhere on multiple levels. My favorite part though is the throne room...and the Obsidian Throne.”

Charles seemed interested. “I want to see the vault.”

Hulang’s eyes quickly light up back to their usual selves: “Wait, an obsidian throne? Tell me more, this sounds very interesting.” Hulang’s voice quickly rose in interest at the mention of the Obsidian throne, just something caught his attention like nothing else.

Amelia’s eyes lit up as she was about to tell the story. “Ghant has always had many kings, many thrones and many crowns. In 912, Lord Robert Gentry of Ghish was crowned by the southern lords as their King, for his heroics in defeating the corrupt overlords. Robert was not content with just a crown and a title, oh no. He wanted to show that he was the King. He led the men he defeated in battle north to Arragard, the capital of the Kingdom of Arrautsa. In the fires of Mt. Arragard, he had the Forgemasters of Arragard forge for him a mighty throne, twisted and black. The Obsidian Throne...massive and hulking. He had the men he brought with him haul it back south to Ghish, and it was so big...that some men even died from it. A wall of the old castle was taken down just to fit it inside the throne room. It is still there, as the Palace kept the throne in the very same place it was in originally.”

Charles nodded. “Pretty much, what she said.”

“Well that is something I must see then when I go to Ghant,” Hulang replied with a warm smile on his face and his still heavy red eyes hanging around. He came up with a question: “may I ask would you like to tour the rest of Titianicia you two?”

Amelia nodded her head. “I would like that very much.”

Charles nodded more subtly. “That sounds like fun.”

“Anyway who’s room shall this be then?” Hulang inquired realising they spent a good half hour speaking.

Amelia straightened her back. “Mine.”

Charles shrugged. “Hers.” He might have wanted it, but he knew better than to argue with his sister over it...he never won.

“Yours it is then Amelia, Charles your room is directly opposite of the one we are currently in - it is the Jìchéngrén room or for the heir and his siblings” hulang informed Charles, lying knowing full well it was the room for the Diyakoxu - the Ditor’s other wife. “The Bathroom is over there by the way” said Hulang, pointing towards a light small door which he also knew lead to wonderful bathroom even he envied.

“Thanks, Hulang. It should serve nicely.” Charles replied.

“Goodbye, I hope today has been fun” said Hulang as he began to exit the room behind those giant doors and into the corridor only to face three more. He closed the entrance and then slowly walked back into his own. The heavy steps echoed throughout the silent halls and when he reached his own he turned back to see three Black monoliths facing him. He entered his cold and dark room, one he had barely lived in - its cold winds gushed around. He picked up his thin laptop and lay down on the bed. Its silk sheets were ever warm while he was cold. He quickly logged on and went to his security cameras footage feed, then he went to the dogo feed. He went and rewinded back to when they fought and observed with unbroken focus.

Amelia and Charles bid Hulang farewell, and made themselves comfortable in their quarters.

Hulang put down his laptop after what seemed for what seemed an absurdly long time, and he lay his head down. Before he closed his eyes and became one with the darkness he muttered “I miss you father”.
HUN-01

20:22 Kirav Normal in Akai is nightmare fuel in the rest of the world.
11:33 Jedoria Something convoluted is going on in Akai probably.
Transoxthraxia: I'm no hentai connoisseur, but I'm pretty sure Akai's domestic politics would be like, at least top ten most fucked up hentais"
18:26 Deusaeuri Let me put it this way, you're what would happen if Lovecraft decided to write political dystopian techno thriller
20:19 Heku tits has gone mental
20:19 Jakee >gone
05:48 Malay lol akai sounds lovely this time of never

The Greater Aryan Race
Senator

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Aryan Race » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:09 am

Titianicia

The coronation of the new Ditor had proceeded smoothly with no interruptions or unwarranted intrusions. Amongst the assembled guests who had come to witness the coronation of Hulang Lazin, the representatives of the GAR sat impassively, their faces betraying not the slightest bit of emotion while they watched the coronation ceremony unfold. It was all very grand and impressive-sounding, with the carefully choreographed rituals and what have you not designed to convey the unmistakable prestige and power of the Ditorstate.

Maxim Nikolaevich Palienko, Reich Plenipotentiary of the Reich Foreign Ministry and one of the members of the German delegation to Titianicia, observed the proceedings with a mixture of awe and pity. Awe because of the pomp and glitter of the coronation which was certainly very eye-catching. Pity because most of this could soon be put to an end.

Half-turning to his counterpart, Martin Luther of the Reich Foreign Ministry, he remarked quietly, "Such a grand ceremony. Such imperial majesty and power. A pity the Ditor intends to throw it all away for some trumped-up democratic experiment."

"You don't seriously think he'll go ahead and curb his own powers by transferring them to the masses?" replied Luther.

"We won't know until the actual negotiations are underway."

"Then my dear Maxim Nikolaevich, I honestly don't know what you're so worried about. Look around you, see all the other foreign delegates? Do you really believe they have anything to gain from Titianicia's democratization? Save for maybe the Ghantish King and our dear friends in Quirina, most of these people couldn't give a fig about whether Titianicia becomes a democracy or not, as long they stand to benefit from it. And that's what we're going to do."

"But our job-"

"Our job, as plenipotentiaries of the Führer, is to ensure the Greater Aryan Race maintains a stake in this whole affair. Whatever happens in Titianicia will inevitably come back to affect us. We have to make sure it affects the GAR positively."

At this, Palienko remained silent, choosing not to retort. Sensing this, Undersecretary Luther continued to speak.

"Once the coronation ceremony is done, I shall consult with Germania as to what our intentions will be concerning the upcoming negotiations for Titianicia. You, General Müller and Oberstgruppenführer Schneider will need to come up with a proposal as to what Titianicia's political future should become. Perhaps maybe a limited form of suffrage and an authoritarian democracy. And do try to sound out the other foreign delegates to gain their support. No matter what happens, Titianicia does not become a democracy."
Imperium Sidhicum wrote:So, uh... Is this another one of those threads where everyone is supposed to feel outraged and circle-jerk in agreement of how injust and terrible the described incident is?

Because if it is, I'm probably going to say something mean and contrary just to contradict the majority.

This nation is now IC-ly known as the Teutonic Reich.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents