NATION

PASSWORD

The Aris War [Closed; GRA Only]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mediniaa
Attaché

Founded: Jul 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mediniaa » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:48 pm

Multi-Culturalists wrote:OOC: We should give this summit a name. What shall we call it? The Aris Summit?

OOC: Sounds good. The Aris summit it is.

Multi-Culturalists
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Multi-Culturalists » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:06 pm

Dear Mediniaa,

Let the summit be trashed! This is madness, this... Is... Mar... Karth!

YOLO peace to you,
Chav

OOC: Don't ask why the language is weird, it's a wannabe gangster.

Mediniaa
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Mediniaa » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:15 pm

Multi-Culturalists wrote:Dear Mediniaa,

YOLO peace to you,
Chav

OOC: SO is that a yes or....... Waht

Multi-Culturalists
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Multi-Culturalists » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:08 am

OOC: Arrived back home. Should be ready now to give out judgement on the Aris Crisis.

Mediniaa
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Mediniaa » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:36 am

OOC: Sweet. Lets get this thing back on the road. or off it if your into that kind of kinky foreplay

Multi-Culturalists
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Multi-Culturalists » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:51 pm

Mediniaa wrote:
Multi-Culturalists wrote:Dear Mediniaa,

YOLO peace to you,
Chav

OOC: SO is that a yes or....... Waht

Basically, this Chav dislikes the treaty. Lesson learned: never let chavs be in the government.

I'm willing to sign the treaty. But only with Meshara.

Mediniaa
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Mediniaa » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:54 pm

The Multi-Culturalists are repentent. they have agreed to a peace talk. it is up to Meshara to agree
I await your response Meshara

The Understone Keep
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Understone Keep » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:00 pm

Cameras flash as the ambassador from Meshara takes the stage at the international summit. Nervous whispers echo throughout the audience. Nearby, officials from Multi-Culturalists and Mediniaa wait anxiously, flanked by a sea of talkative reporters. The ambassador approaches the podium; a hushed silence falls across the crowd.

After due deliberation, the Democratic Republic of Meshara has decided that the terms of peace offered by Mediniaa are not satisfactory nor conducive to a general state of peace in Markarth. It is thus the will of our government to continue this war until the bitter end, and Mediniaan aggression is stopped once and for all.

The cheers of joy and cries of outrage could be heard for miles around the convention center.

Multi-Culturalists
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Multi-Culturalists » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:09 pm

A mysterious killer takes the limelight as the local police are trying to find out who killed the Multi-Culturalist ambassador last night in his hotel room. The police suspect it was a gun-nut called George H. W. Romney. Nearby, officials from Meshara wait anxiously, watching the police roll out yellow tape all over the place. Then another murder occurred, leaving the Mesharan ambassador dead in his hotel room.

After negotiations, the Democratic Republic of Meshara has decided Mediniaa should be allowed to investigate the death surrounding the murder of the Mesharan ambassador. It is not clear yet if Mediniaa is willing to investigate the issue.

Mediniaa
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Assassinations

Postby Mediniaa » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:47 pm

OOC: We all ok with the summit being in Mediniaa? I just assumed we were with the whole Mediniaa heading the investigation and all.

The perpetrator of these assassinations will be caught, both the Local Police forces and Military Policemen are investigating the incidents. I wish to recuperate the trust that the Multi-Culturalists have in both myself and my nations Policing. I will allow both Mesharan and Multi-Culturalist investigators to be flown in to assist the Medini Security forces in this operation to locate and secure this ruthless assassin. One can only give thanks that the Medini Ambassador was not harmed although late that night, Security forces personnel were alerted to a possible security breach near the Ambassador's residence. The intruder was chased off and the Multi-Culturalist and Mesharan delegations notified, but by then it was already too late. When the Assassin is found, whichever nation finds the perpetrator will prosecute the killer in their own courts. I sincerely hope that Medini personnel find the bastard, so that we can charge the assassin with Homicide x2, attempted murder, trespass, firearms offences, treason and Lolly-gagging.
Last edited by Mediniaa on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mediniaa
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Assassin

Postby Mediniaa » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:01 am

Medini police officers have found the killers of the Mesharan and Multi-Culturalist ambassadors
"Today, Medini detectives have located and arrested the suspected killers of the Mesharan and Multi-Culturalist ambassadors.
Ray To-Cheung, 21 of Multi-Culturalist origin and Henry Mogian, 24 from Mediniaa were arrested by Medini police in the Medini capital city of Radii. The two Assassins were taken into custody by Military Policemen and taken to Glastnos Correctional camp for interrogation. Both Mr To-Cheung and Mr Mogain are members of the Cult "The Brotherhood of Raxus". The cult is suspected to be behind many assassinations including the Murders of General Hanz Liken of the Medini Armed forces and several other high ranking Military officials of other nations including Tertia and Nouveau terre as well as Meshara. The cultists goal is the "Cleansing of Markarth through nuclear fire" by inciting a regional wide war in Markarth. George H W Bush, who is implicated to be the leader of the assassination cell has fled Mediniaa and his whereabouts is currently unknown. Medini Military Spokesman Gregory Schvarts tells reporters that "Since Mr Mogain is a Medini citizen, he will be found guilty of High Treason and after Multi-Culturalist and Mesharan authorities question him, he will be executed by method of Flame-thrower over a period of 30 minutes." It is unclear at this moment what evidence the Medini police have in the matter, but it seems that Henry Mogain is a dead man. For Markarth Independent News, I'm Kathy Fisher".
Last edited by Mediniaa on Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Multi-Culturalists
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Multi-Culturalists » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:55 pm

OOC: LOL. You realize that you named your capital city after a mathematical term, right? Kathy Fisher... Sounds familiar...
Last edited by Multi-Culturalists on Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mediniaa
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Mediniaa » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:23 pm

OOC: Just made the name up; and yes I did know that my Capital is a Mathematical term, but its not the inspiration

Henry Mogian, the 24 year old Medini citizen responsible for the killings of the ambassadors, was killed by Medini Military Policemen after confessing to the crimes that he was accused of. After Mesharan and Multi-Culturalist investigators questioned both him and Ray To-Cheung, 21 who was placed in Multi-Culturalist custody, The 24 year old was Executed by Flame-thrower at dawn.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents