NATION

PASSWORD

The Eid Revolution [MT, OPEN, IC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Chagatay
Spokesperson

Founded: May 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Chagatay » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:53 pm

OOC: Bump!

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:03 pm

OOC: This post has been edited to add the second paragraph.

Shigatse. The last Tibetan bastion of the monarchists. Officially a city, it was larger than 30 US states. If it could be taken, Tibet would fall. A new bombing campaign was in the works, almost identical to the previous one, but all concentrated on Shigatse. 545,000 monarchist troops were stationed there, prepared to make their last stand. And they were correct - it would be their last stand. 20 MQ-25s took off from various locations to gather intelligence. 10 B-33s and 30 F/A-36s were getting ready in the West Aurelian mainland to bomb the monarchists into submission.

Ürümqi. The last Guótǔ bastion of the monarchists. And the beating heart of a once-powerful empire. If it could be taken, the empire would fall. Despite being just over 0.08% the size of Shigatse, its population was about 442% larger. This time, only five MQ-25s were deployed due to the small size of the city. Only five B-33s and 15 F/A-36s would be deployed in the bombing campaign. Hopefully, this would be the last battle of a short but revolutionary war.
Last edited by West Aurelia on Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
_REPUBLIC OF WEST AURELIA_
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

Arcadian Sovereignty
Secretary

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadian Sovereignty » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:07 am

Following the news of the events in Chagatay and the rest of Asia, the Arcadian military has taken extreme responses to prevent potential hostile actions against our beautiful and proud nation.
The Security Council has been re created by Adept Zion of the militaries strategic command force (the M.S.C.F). Regiments are being deployed the entire length of the Arcadian border, and naval forces have upgraded their threat level to DEFCON 2. The Arcadian leader - Archmagos Bastion - has this to say...

"Whatever happens in this conflict, the nation of Arcadia will not intervene unless hostile action is taken against our nation or our people. If this happens however; we will retaliate with the full military capability of our nation's armed forces. We will not allow our nation to fall, whatever the costs.

Following news coverage talks of large parades of tanks, artillery and other armoured vehicles passing through the town near to the border.
Arcadian Tanks passing with the Imperial Square in Arcadia Primaris

Images published by news teams show the country mobilising it's nuclear armaments in the face of adversity and a possible oncoming period of conflict

Heavy Bombers waiting orders on a nearby air field. Note how many of them are being loaded with warheads - could our nation be arming for a possible war, and when will it happen?
Archamagos and Fabricator Marshal of the Arcadian Holy Empire
In the name of the Omessiah and the God Emperor

WE ARE FTL AND ANTIMATTER CAPABLE... ARE YOU?
Arcadian Sovereignty
Former: Troll Squad
Current (founder): Military powers of Arcadia
Stardate: M39.897, (After Common Era: ACE)

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:13 am

Arcadian Sovereignty wrote:-snip-

OOC: What the hell? How is the conflict in Chagatay threatening your national security?
Last edited by West Aurelia on Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

Arcadian Sovereignty
Secretary

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadian Sovereignty » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:51 am

It just does... remember I'm an evil, oppressive and corrupt dictatorship that rules in the name of religion; Everything is a threat to my national security

;)
Archamagos and Fabricator Marshal of the Arcadian Holy Empire
In the name of the Omessiah and the God Emperor

WE ARE FTL AND ANTIMATTER CAPABLE... ARE YOU?
Arcadian Sovereignty
Former: Troll Squad
Current (founder): Military powers of Arcadia
Stardate: M39.897, (After Common Era: ACE)

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:10 am

Arcadian Sovereignty wrote:It just does... remember I'm an evil, oppressive and corrupt dictatorship that rules in the name of religion; Everything is a threat to my national security

;)

OOC: Makes sense. :)
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

Republic of Coldwater
Senator

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Coldwater » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:50 am

Lhasa, Tibet
Shipments of new rations and other military necessities are shipped into the city, along with 5,000 other soldiers to defend the city from West Eskovalian and Monarchist Attacks. DR-30s and MR-29s constantly patrol the city's airspace, shooting at Monarchist Aircraft. Coldwater is also building up a Buhddist movement in Lhasa so there can effectively be an army loyal to the Dali Lama wiling to fight against the Monarchists and help liberate Tibet. Coldwater give any people who join up with the militia weapons, gear and training.

Mongolia
Following the assault on Mongolia, 3,500 soldiers were deployed to the ones for security, and to prepare for an attack on Urumqi, which will effectively cause immense damage to the Monarchists and help the overthrow.

Over Xinjiang
Over recent days, Hypersonic Scramjet DR-37 Drones have conducted immense recon on Xinjiang, specifically Urmuqi in conjunction with Satellite Surveillance. They designate any troops and buildings that potentially can be damaged or destroyed to hamper Monarchist logistics and defense. The DR-37 Drones specifically designate garrisons, so when the time comes, massive volleys of high-yield missile from the CAC Confederacy can be fired at the Garrisons, allowing an easier Republican takeover of Urumqi.

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:34 am

OOC: I edited my previous IC post as I thought that Shigatse was the last bastion of the monarchists, not realizing that they still held Ürümqi.

Lhasa and Shihezi

Two C-15 Titan strategic airlift aircraft flew to Chagtay - one to Lhasa and one to Shihezi. The huge aircraft each contained two CV-25 Specter stealth tilt-rotors and about 100 operators from the Special Activities Group (SAG), West Aurelia's tier 1 special forces group. The first West Aurelian ground troops in the war stepped out of the aircraft as they landed. The Lhasa group were going to be deployed to Shigatse, while the Shihezi group would be deployed to Ürümqi. During the imminent battles, they would designate targets for airstrikes, snipe enemy soldiers, and possibly capture enemy VIPs.
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

Chagatay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chagatay » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:59 am

Urumqi, Chagatay

Soon, Republican Soldiers enroached in closer and closer to Urumqi. Soon, artillery fired from all over the place, and the Republican Air Force totally outnumbered the remaining Monarchist Planes. Cheng T'an has resulted to a secret building hidden within Urumqi. He has called for all citizens of Urumqi to fight for their lives, and for all soldiers to fight with as much power as possible. 175 000 Republicans were surrounding the entire city, and 25 000 Reinforcements bolstered the number up to 200 000. Many soldiers were writing letters...

0200 Hours, 9-18-14, Urumqi, Chagatay

Dear Beloved,

I'm sorry I haven't written in a while, but we are moments away from killing the beating heart of the empire. It has been long enough since we first encircled Urumqi. Since Ulaanbaatar, I've been made a Sergeant, and it's been stressful, but soon, I'll return home. I've been lucky enough to survive all the way from Zamyn-Üüd to here in Urumqi. I can just hope I can survive for one more battle. If I am dead by the time you get this letter, I loved you. I sincerely do. The amount of comrades that I've had on my side, living or dead, whoever they were, my care for them is not as great as my love for you. If I am dead, I thank you, for making my life filled with happy moments until the end. I can't wait to go home... I can just hope I can return healthy, and that I can return sane.

Sincerely, Lian K'ung

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:39 am

Ürümqi

The West Aurelian aircraft closed in on Ürümqi. The F/A-36s assisted any republican aircraft in dogfights but stayed close to the B-33s. As AA guns, SAM sites, radar sites, and artillery were spotted, the F/A-36s launched their AGMs. The B-33s flew over command centers, infrastructure, power plants, factories, and large masses of troops, dropping their bombs.

On the outskirts of the city, ghillie suit-wearing SAG snipers lay in the hills. Camouflaged and operating with an assault rifle-armed spotter, they looked through their scopes. If small patrols or lone soldiers were spotted, they were immediately fired upon. Large groups of troops were left alone to prevent the snipers from being overwhelmed.
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

Chagatay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chagatay » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:19 pm

Ürümqi, Chagatay

Soon, most citizens decided not to risk their lives to fight against experienced soldiers, and they were also afraid of the Monarchists still defending the town to shoot them because of cowardice; so they went and hide and wait for a battle, then sneak past into Republican lines, and then get "captured" by said Republican Soldiers. Over two-and-a-half million citizens did this, respecting their lives rather than the Emperor. Some got caught and shot. Some were accidentally shot, and some just died regardless.

Meanwhile, deserters and "cowards" among the Monarchist soldiers were hanged or shot to death, and the Republican Soldiers usually treated those that they could save on time with care and respect, treating them as brother. The Monarchists who were still around fought as hard as they can. Suicide bombings and charges, using Molotov Cocktails, and even chemical weapons to uselessly hold back the Republican Soldiers. All resistance was deemed futile, but Monarchists still bothered to fight. Soon, the Monarchists made their final retreat, all the way to the Tartar Mosque, one of the most important buildings in Ürümqi. The amount of space captured by the Republicans was fast, furious, and horrible for the Monarchist soldiers who dared to fight.

The Forbidden Bunker, Urumqi, Chagatay.

7:28 PM, September the 20th, 2014
I am tired of everything. It is obvious that I am now useless to everyone. I am nothing but a failure. I couldn't protect our legacy. As I die here, the empire dies here. I shall forever curse the Republicans, and may their reign fall. Their foolhardy-ness is nothing but punishment. In the end, it doesn't even matter anyways. May they rot in hell. I shall join my ancestors and my beloved son, Cheng Ko, in heaven. I command all commanders here to do the same as I. I forgive all that I murdered, imprisoned, and oppressed. I regret ever living. I should have been dead a long time ago... As my last command, I command my family to surrender to the Republicans. If you want to stay, then I give permission, but if you want to leave, I understand. Goodbye, and Long Live Chagatay!
Last edited by Chagatay on Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Western Eskovalia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Eskovalia » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:14 pm

The overunning of Kunashir calls for classics, a 9,148 grenadier battalion coupled with OTJK II tanks ( fitted with HMGs instead and a TOW for AT capability ) to charge Kunashir and try to conquer Kuril Island in a go, While other battalions were sent back to Mongolia to charge.

MiG-23's are going to be sent to Mongolia for strafing duties while a batch of F-32's are sent to Kuril Islands as air fighters.
The trench line is now 9% complete, now occupied with AT guns and troops,
Reserves has been mobilized mainly for Chagatay and Kuril Theatre ( which mainly composes of conscripts , T-34/76's or /85's and rarely some T-55A's. and some IL-2 fighter planes. )

The fall of Urumqui makes "Operation White" active, Mobilizing Eskovalian forces against Coldwater , Chagatay , and other allied countries.
[/b]
Last edited by Western Eskovalia on Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:52 pm

Ürümqi

The successful bombing run led to the swift capture of almost all of Ürümqi by republican forces. The SAG operators had followed their allies into the city, now armed with assault rifles. Engaging monarchist forces, they pushed them back to the Tatar Mosque. It was now completely surrounded by republican troops. As it was a religious site, the SAG operators had to follow protocol and not enter without permission. The commander of the group walked up to the highest-ranking republican officer he could find. Speaking in fluent Chinese, he asked, "Do we have permission from the the head of the mosque to enter?"

Shigatse

The second bombing run had begun on Shigatse. The 10 B-33s and 30 F/A-36s headed to the last bastion of the monarchists. SAG operators headed to the outskirts of the city and set up sniper positions.

Across Chagatay

Now that the republicans were on the cusp of winning the war, CAPs of two F/A-36s controlled by E-35 Sentinel AEW&C aircraft patrolled the skies. This ensured air superiority over monarchist aircraft and prevented incursions by any daring Western Eskovalian aircraft.

Kuril Islands

Five MQ-25s were deployed to the Kuril Islands to gather intelligence on Western Eskovalian movements. An air assault was being planned and would be executed once the monarchists had been defeated, in order to force the Western Eskovalians out of Chagatay.
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

Republic of Coldwater
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Coldwater » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:25 pm

Urumqi
It was decided by Coldwater Chagatay Command that an invasion of 3,000 Special Forces and 250 DeathHawks (Tier 1 SpecOps) would be necessary to destroy the Capitol of the Monarchy. The 3,250 Troops all together came in via HALO Jumping, aiming for the city center of Urumqi. Before they arrive, the CAC Confederacy and other ships fire dozens of high-yield missiles at the Urumqi City center, aiming for large buildings still occupied by Monarchists. DR-37s fire their high-yield missiles at a few remaining Monarchist Positions. The DeathHawks first move to the Tatar Mosque, and contact the SAG members to help with the raid of the Tatar Mosque once necessary while the 3,000 Special Operations begin to weed out any remaining monarchist forces and the location of the Monarch. They were given the order to capture or kill the Monarch, but were only allowed to kill if completely necessary.

Shigatse
Coldwater Chagatay Command orders 2 Divisions (22,000 men) of Expeditionary Troops to invade the city of Shigatse. DR-30 Stealth Drones fly to Shigatse to attack Garrisons, Roads and Power Stations to hurt logistics and allow the troops to move in. The troops are dropped via HALO and land in the countryside. They proceed to the airport to take over the vital area and thereby allow more infantry to arrive. Along with the Strike Team are Attack Choppers, Tanks, while the troops are in Jeeps or APCs.

OOC: Huge edit because I accidentally forgot that Urumqi has been taken
Last edited by Republic of Coldwater on Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Western Eskovalia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Western Eskovalia » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:05 am

The command has now put passive air support on Kuril Islands while a 3 battalions were sent to attempt to get Urumqui back while having heavy air support ( some F-32's , MiG-23's and 21's ) and reinforcements will arrive soon.

Meanwhile a 5 pieces of LaG-94 88mm ( or Light Artillery Gun , 1994 ) has fired a HE mixed with AP shells bombed Kunashir ( collapsing buildings , making a blockade to some important routes ( and trapping friendly and foe to a deadly CQB fight ) and has created much more debris.

LF-60M Sturmkov ( Waffe Fighter , 1960 ) ( armed with modern MG's and has strengthened wings , chassis and better engine to handle the A-55M rockets and afterburners) has been sent to Kuril Islands and Mongolia for Strafing Duties to deter concentrated infantry forced.

Chagatay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chagatay » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:23 am

OOC: Western Eskovakia, How do you know that Cai Ch'eng is sending in 75 000 troops? Hell, they didn't even arrive yet!
Last edited by Chagatay on Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:27 am

Chagatay wrote:OOC: How do you know that Cai Ch'eng is sending in 75 000 troops? Hell, they didn't even arrive yet!

OOC: Wait, who are you talking to? I don't see any mention of 75,000 troops except in your post.
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

Chagatay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chagatay » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:28 am

West Aurelia wrote:
Chagatay wrote:OOC: How do you know that Cai Ch'eng is sending in 75 000 troops? Hell, they didn't even arrive yet!

OOC: Wait, who are you talking to? I don't see any mention of 75,000 troops except in your post.

OOC: Sorry, I was talking to Western Eskovakia.

Western Eskovalia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Western Eskovalia » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:10 pm

Chagatay wrote:
West Aurelia wrote:

OOC: Sorry, I was talking to Western Eskovakia.

OOC: I didn't, i'm was ordering a battalion to attempt to charge through Kunashir and take the island in a swift move. ( blame the commanders ) , but for balance reasons i lowered the troop amount.
Last edited by Western Eskovalia on Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chagatay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chagatay » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:44 pm

OOC: Ok. Also, it would help if you would actually distinguish OOC posts with the mark "OOC:".

IC:

Kunashir, The Kuril Islands

Cai Ch'eng asked for the amount of soldiers on Kunashir to be increased by 75 000. Those 75 000 Soldiers arrived. 5000 of them are veterans of the Battle of Ulaanbaatar. The 75 000 Group was landed into Kunashir, and with the high numbers, Cai Ch'eng hoped that the Western Eskovalians would be repelled from the Kuril Islands. Soon, with the war ending with the Monarchists surrounded in Shigatse and Urumqi, Hui Huang soon decided to send a simple message to the Western Eskovalian High Command, the General that's running the Western Eskovalian invasion of the Kuril Islands, and even all the way to the highest points of Government, and even the head of state. (OOC: I don't get it. Do you have a President, Prime Minister, King, General, who's running your country? It would help if you would notify me of who's running the country.)

A Message from Hui Huang, the President of Chagatay; and Cai Ch'eng, Commander of the Republican Forces of Chagatay

To: Western Eskovalian High Command, the leading commander of the Western Eskovalian forces in Kunashir, all that may concern in the Government of Western Eskovalia
Encryption: Public Message

Well, it is over. The Republican Forces of Chagatay are currently capturing Urumqi, and they are sieging Shigatse in Tibet. The Monarchist Government is on the verge of collapse, and all attempts to invade Chagatay have failed. The Republican Government is now recognized as the legitimate government of Chagatay, and even our former enemies of Russia, Japan, and India are starting to recognize us and even open up. The embargo that has been in place since Cheng T'an - the man that you still defend, DESPITE his massacring, DESPITE his oppression, DESPITE his imprisonment, DESPITE his concentration camps, and DESPITE his clear insanity - is starting to be called off by the entire World Assembly. It is obvious that the Monarchists have lost this war, and you have too. We KNOW that you still hold land in the Kuril Islands that is properly regarded as the land of the Kuril people, and the land owned by Chagatay. This is a call toIMMEDIATELY cease and desist ANY land that you currently have in the Kuril Islands, and to surrender and retreat your forces out of the Kuril Islands in peace in the next 24 Hours. We demand that you IMMEDIATELY abolish your quote-unquote "Government" that you're trying to set up in the Kuril Islands within the next 24 Hours. If not, then we will use force to liberate the land that is properly the land of the Kuril, and the land that is properly ours. You have 24 hours, before we send even more troops, and the ENTIRE Chagatay Air Force and Navy to push you out of the Kuril Islands. If you surrender, we will accept your surrender, and we will let you go, with only 100 Million Dollars for compensation of all the things you did in the Kuril Islands, and in Chagatay.

Shigatse, Tibet, Chagatay

With the city under siege, it was time for the Republicans to capture Shigatse. This is going to be the hardest battle yet. The 625 000 Republican troops surrounding Shigatse have to battle the 545 000 Monarchist troops holding their last stand. The city is heavily fortified, and the Monarchists are close to being at the same level as the Republicans, with only an 80 000 Troop difference between the two sides. The Republicans have Tanks, Air Planes, and Artillery. The Monarchists have the city, and the will of the Monarchists to survive.

Ürümqi, Chagatay

The Republicans have captured Ürümqi, except for the Tartar Mosque. 750 Republican soldiers, Lian K'ung among them, are ready to fight tooth and nail against the 375 of Cheng T'an's Royal Guard - The Bǎshǒu. The Bǎshǒu were the most trained, well equipped, well experienced, and well battle-hardened soldiers of the Monarchists. They all had their undying loyalties towards the Empire, and they had the best equipment they could possibly have. The 375 Bǎshǒu held M4 Carbines instead of modified MP44s, AK-47s, and rare weapons from West Aurelia and Coldwater. They had Modern, Proper training, and they were ready to defend the Tartar Mosque. The Republicans on the other hand, are Militia, with experience only BECAUSE of the Eid Revolution. They held AK-47s, MP44s, and weaker M-16s. They were trained in City Warfare, and only had the best armor that was around. The Republicans will win, but the Bǎshǒu will put up a hell of a fight...
Last edited by Chagatay on Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Western Eskovalia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Western Eskovalia » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:09 pm

Upon this message opened up and was leaked to the country , a huge revolt opened up and pounded the government main building.
Being forced so, they accepted the surrender ( whilst secretly looting equipment from dead guerrillas ) but some battalions ( who still, didn't wanted surrender ) charged into Chagatay and Kunashir in a attempt to capture cities.

After this, A new election is to begin to replace the "insane-war-monger" president by tomorrow.
But still, more and more military airplanes , or troops were being sent out ( unauthorized of course ) to Kuril Islands and Chagatay to kill troops, making the government overhaul it's military.
Last edited by Western Eskovalia on Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:18 pm

Ürümqi

The assault force on the mosque contained 1100 men: 250 Coldwater DeathHawks, 100 West Aurelian SAG operators, and 750 republican soldiers. Equipped with M32 Scavenger 7.62x51mm assault rifles and M3 Mauler 12-gauge shotguns, they were ready to take the mosque. "On your command," the commander said to the republican leader.

Shigatse

The West Aurelian aircraft screamed over Shigatse, unleashing their deadly payloads. Thumper unguided bombs were mainly used due to the large troop concentration. SAG snipers fired upon enemy patrols.

Task Force

Following Western Eskovalia's surrender, cheers resonated around the multiple ships in the West Aurelian naval task force. However, they soon realized that their mission was not over yet - rogue battalions of the Western Eskovalian military had attacked Kunashir and mainland Chagatay. Intelligence had already been gathered by the MQ-25s, so five F/A-36s took off from their carriers and headed to Kunashir. They were going to crush them.
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

Republic of Coldwater
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Coldwater » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:24 pm

Shigatse
The 22,000 Strike Force being their assault on the airport, attacking vehicles and firing shells at aircraft to cause more damage 14,000 were deployed to take the structure while 8,000 were deployed to take the runways. In the air, DR-30 Stealth Drones rain hell with their high-yield missiles while the CAC Confederacy and CSV Stonewall fire dozens of high-yield missiles at the airport and inner city buildings to cause damage to infrastructure. MR-29 Stealth Multiroles scour the skies for any Monarchist Forces to ensure air supremacy while AC-130CW Gunships, escorted by MR-29s are en-route to Shigatse.

Urmuqi
The 250 DeathHawks decide to move into the Tatar Mosque without permission. They were patchless and were unrecognizable. They don't say anything, and they just move into the mosque. The DeathHawks were the best of the best in the Coldwater military, and were armed with the ATW, the most advanced assault rifle in Coldwater Inventory. They set C4 Charges on the door and detonate. They move into the mosque and begin to shoot at any Monarchist Forces.

Chagatay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chagatay » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:04 pm

Ürümqi

The Republican troops start pouring into the Tartar Mosque, but the Bǎshǒu still put up a fight against them. It's really only the Coldwateran and West Aurelian forces that help the Republicans. The Bǎshǒu keep coming through the Mosque, until the battle of the main chambers, where this was usually used for daily prayers, but now it was a warzone within a warzone. The Bǎshǒu even pull out make-shift Flamethrowers, and Chemical Weapons to impede the advance as best as possible. They even use rockets, and their snipers pick off a dozen Republican soldiers.

Republic of Coldwater
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Coldwater » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:12 pm

Chagatay wrote:Ürümqi

The Republican troops start pouring into the Tartar Mosque, but the Bǎshǒu still put up a fight against them. It's really only the Coldwateran and West Aurelian forces that help the Republicans. The Bǎshǒu keep coming through the Mosque, until the battle of the main chambers, where this was usually used for daily prayers, but now it was a warzone within a warzone. The Bǎshǒu even pull out make-shift Flamethrowers, and Chemical Weapons to impede the advance as best as possible. They even use rockets, and their snipers pick off a dozen Republican soldiers.

"FUCK!" shouts a DeathHawk as he puts a Gas Mask on his face. "TANGOS USING CHEMICAL WEAPONS" "DELTAZONE DO YOU SEE THIS. I REPEAT DELTAZONE DO YOU SEE THIS!" shouted another as he put on his gas mask behind cover. The DeathHawks begin to storm the Mosque, using grenades and assault rifles. Their training allows them to move discreetly as possible, while shooting very accurately. A rocket screeches by as a DeathHawk is blown into pieces. The DeathHawks continue on, shooting and moving as quietly as possible. Above the chamber, a DeathHawk platoon sets up C4. "Ready for this" said the DeathHawk as another DeathHawk readies a tear gas grenade. The DeathHawk detonates the ceiling, and they throw in the tear gas. After the tear gas detonates, they throw in a frag grenade, and when that explodes, they jump in with gas masks, shooting at any and all Monarchist Forces.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents