NATION

PASSWORD

The Jihad Strikes Again [Sunalaya Only]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Vekalse
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vekalse » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:40 pm

This is a message broadcasted at the request of the Vekalsen Government.

Tonight, Vekalse will settle down its flag, and resist. Tonight, no more citizens will die.
No more. None.

Reports of large explosions pile into the Emergency Operator System in Veskalburg.
Many have left their shelters, and are cheering, and laughing, in the streets. We advise
all personnel to return to the bomb shelters assigned for them.

It is reported that the citizens have broken into protests, screaming, and rioting. The reasoning for these attacks, is the recent terrorist
involvement with the Somelion Flight 386. Again, we advise all personnel to return to their assigned bomb shelters.

Tonight, Noel Parthamax, Vekalse's new president, has publically made an apology. It was directed to Somelio, and the nation of Smoya.
"It is over," Noel said. " No one should die." Many people watched in awe. " These poor people... It's not their faults."
Noel seemed to take a moment. " Tonight, we would like to apologize."
You heard it here first. Kidding, you probably heard it from Lindenhole: I am literally insane. :P

JASONHOLT for LIFE. <3
Jasonholt Theme

WATCH UNTIL YOU CRY! xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qseH6-DV2gc

Sunrisia
Ambassador

Founded: May 03, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sunrisia » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:01 pm

In response to the Somelion aggression against Yaramaqui, the government of Sunrisia has officially suspended any and all relations shared with the regime of Sultan Muhammad Jawahi ruling Somelio. Although it has recently been announced that there are no plans for Sunrisia to join the international military effort against the ruling government of Somelio, the situation will remain under Sunrisian observation with hopes of a quick resolution to the conflict without escalating threats to innocent lives and regional security.

Smoya
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 16, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Smoya » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:38 pm

Rhodevus wrote:
Smoya wrote:Off the coast of Iackstorm

RE: To General Timmel

Landing access granted. I will be waiting.

Suddenly, six marines cleared the landing pad for helicopter. Admiral Juan Mathers walked up to the pad, waiting for General Timmel to land.

Sorry for the short post, not much to say...

Also, Lind, I said to meet off the coat of Iackstorm because I thought Somelio would get spaces next to Iackstorm, but now he's next to POD...maybe we could say we are next to Quapaw instead?

Agreed We are next to Quapaw

The Helicopter slowly landed on the landing pad. While the engines were turning off, General Timmel opened the side door, stepping onto the Smoyan ship. He walked up to the Admiral and held out his hand for a handshake. "Good to finally meet you Admiral Mathers. I am General Timmel."

Juan watched the helicopter land onto the landing pad. Once it had, he walked over to General Timmel and shook his hand. "Good day to you, General Timmel. I believe we have many things to discuss," he said with a smile and a slight chuckle. "But before we do, we are expecting Admiral Michael Veridoni of Aznazia to arrive."

Aznazia wrote:
3rd Aznazian fleet
Off the coast of Iackstorm

Code: Select all
To: Admiral Juan Mathers of the Smoyan Navy
From: Rear Admiral Micheal Veridoni of the 3rd Anzaizan fleet

The Aznazian thrid fleet has come within visual range of your fleet and I request for a face-to-face meeting with you and Admiral Timmel.  My helicopter will be readied to fly me over to your flagship in a few minutes and I will scramble 4 jets to fly high cover over our fleets.

As the third fleet approached, Rear Admiral Michael Veridoni ordered his helicopter be readied to fly to the Smoyan flagship to meet with members of the Rhodeve and Smoyan navy. The UH-72 "Sea hawk" helicopter was brought up from the lower decks of the FRAN South Suavio and was prepared for take off. Once rear admiral Veridoni was in the helicopter a flight of four NF/A-3 Sea Lightening II's took off to fly air cover over the fleet as he made his way to the Smoyan flagship. The Admiral Timmel's helicopter was already landing so the Sea Hawk waited for the helicopter to let off the admiral before moving in to land.

Code: Select all
RE: To Admiral Michael Veridoni

Understood. But since we have General Timmel's helicopter in our main landing pad, please land at the landing pad at the rear of the ship.

Meanwhile, Admiral Juan waited down on the ship with General Timmel for his arrival.
Visit Sunalaya!

Somelio
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Somelio » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:01 pm

A Small Island off the Coast of Stahl

Pirate Smuggling Base

A dark skinned man who wore nothing but shorts walked over to a taller man sitting at a desk in a small shack.

"Yo, boss, we got news from the government." he said.

The man's hands slowly clapped. "Good," he said, lighting a cigar.

"They want us to do a small scale invasion of the coast of Yaramaqui. There's a small town there we can attack and easily turn into a base for attacking. They said they already have 2 destroyers and 1 ship disguised as a worn out trading ship on their way. They just want us to cause some trouble."

The boss didn't even hesitate. "Fine by me!" he exclaimed. "I want our boys out one the seas now with the newly smuggled weapons we've got from the western powers..."

Southern Somelio

X Pirate Fleet

This fleet, all pumped up from a brief training session and meeting with leaders of Somelio, were prepared to lead an attack on not a western power, but an eastern power. Their destination, 18 hours away, would be unprepared for the attack which the government claimed to not support.

OFFICIAL MESSAGE FROM THE HOLY SULTAN

Encryption: HIGH

To El Whahediya

I am glad your nation has announced support for our conquest to show our nation's might influence. I plan to capture a small nation not too far from us - The Oxford Islands. It will be the only way to prove our dominance and spread the word of Allah.

OFFICIAL STATEMENT BY THE HOLY SULTAN

To the USJR,

I would like to apologize for the actions blamed by foreign powers that claim it was my government. The attack on Yaramaqui was not me, but extremists in our nation. However, foreign powers blame us only because they despise our new government. I ask you to defend our points and prevent any further bloodshed. Thank you.
Last edited by Somelio on Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I RP as the government of Somelio and the Somelio Pirates. In an RP I will state which I am doing, as both are critical to my RPs. To see more, see here.

Allentyr
Minister

Founded: Jun 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Allentyr » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:16 pm

The Allentyrian fleet has finally arrived at Vekalse, after being stuck in a storm that threatened to sink half the attack force.

"Sir, we have arrived. Shall we signal the Vekalsens?", asks the lookout for the ANS Cliptree..
"Yes, go do that. I have something to say to the force..". Replies Admiral Graves.

Admiral Graves is a veteran of both the Silver Hand insurgency and most recently, the Chrasion Emergency. He has personally led several fleets in combat against the enemy, and is the most experienced Allentyrian Navy admiral in service..

"Men, we have arrived. Prepare your vehicles, weapons and gear, for tonight we strike the enemy."

Meanwhile, the Cliptree Comms Unit forwards a message to the Vekalse military.
"This is the Allentyrian Second Fleet. We have arrived. We apologize for the delay. Where do you need us?"
Steam
Blazedtown wrote:I'll spell reaganomincs in your bathroom mirror in blood, and remove minorities from from your family photo albums

Sediczja wrote:
Basseemia wrote:You sound gross. Learn some hygiene.

Hey, showering is for little girls. You're not a real man until the rot on your crotch is an inch thick.

Mefpan wrote:I don't think we need a source to prove that the economy is interconnected and doesn't run on muahahahaium, the secret element that comes into existence whenever someone hatches a nefarious plan.

Emperial Germany wrote:
Greater Weselton wrote:Would you like her to show up in your bedroom at 3:00 A.M. in full witch attire?

Would you like me to show up in your bedroom at 3:00 A.M in full Joker attire?

Smoya
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Smoya » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:32 pm

A Message From the Smoyan President

To: Leadership of Allentyr
Encryption: High

I strongly recommend you to change your mind about your strong relationship with Vekalse. You fight Somelio for being cruel, killing civilians, and using terrorist tatics, yet you openly support Vekalse, who has been doing the same thing.

Please consider your strong relationship with Vekalse, who has proven themselves to act like terrorists against terrorists.

President Lucas Airés

To: Regional Leaders
Encryption: Medium

Greetings!

I don't know if you have heard, but there have been threats of "chemical weapons" or "using diseases as weapons". I will say that if any of these inhumane weapons are used they will be strongly condemned by Smoya. I hope that we can all agree that those weapons, which would cause more problems, are unacceptable to use.

Thank you for your time,

President Lucas Airés
Last edited by Smoya on Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Visit Sunalaya!

Allentyr
Minister

Founded: Jun 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Allentyr » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:44 pm

RE: Smoya

Title: Updates

What has been happening? Our fleet is cut off from the central government, due to a particularly bad storm that cut off most of our long range communications. It is a miracle your message got through! If it is true Vekalse has been committing acts of terror, our fleet will complete repairs and join your side in whatever offensive you wish to take, while withdrawing our support for Vekalse.
Last edited by Allentyr on Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steam
Blazedtown wrote:I'll spell reaganomincs in your bathroom mirror in blood, and remove minorities from from your family photo albums

Sediczja wrote:
Basseemia wrote:You sound gross. Learn some hygiene.

Hey, showering is for little girls. You're not a real man until the rot on your crotch is an inch thick.

Mefpan wrote:I don't think we need a source to prove that the economy is interconnected and doesn't run on muahahahaium, the secret element that comes into existence whenever someone hatches a nefarious plan.

Emperial Germany wrote:
Greater Weselton wrote:Would you like her to show up in your bedroom at 3:00 A.M. in full witch attire?

Would you like me to show up in your bedroom at 3:00 A.M in full Joker attire?

Ripuaria
Envoy

Founded: May 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ripuaria » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:29 am

tag
Last edited by Ripuaria on Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Only high quality posts are provided here!*
*For complains TG me so I could ignore you :3

Lindenholt
Minister

Founded: Oct 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lindenholt » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:36 am

"Bet Gekhiza, this is Crystal 2. We have spotted several civilian ships with armed men on them. What should we do?"
"Crystal 2 circle around the fleet, wait for clearance to engage"
"Copied. Circling and following the fleet. Waiting for clearance to engage."

The air traffic controller took his phone and called Lindenholt

"Hello, you're speaking with the ministry of defense. How can I help you?"
"Get me the minister of defense, quick."
"I will try to get you to him"
Half a minute later
"Hello, this is Janissen, minister of defense"
"Several ships of the coast of Yaramaqui were spotted by our L-99s, with armed men. Do I have clearance to send a ships there to investigate?"
"No. Send a helicopter. A ship is to risky"
"Yes sir"

Moments later a helicopter took off from the Lindian air force base in Yaramaqui.
"This is Ducky 1-2, ATC give us directions"
After some time the helicopter was 10 kilometers from the ships
Somelio you take it from here
For information: http://iiwiki.us/wiki/Lindenholt
Come to Sunalaya, you'll enjoy it! Sunalaya
This user supports a single state solution for Ventismar.

New Paris 2014, never forget
This user supports a seven state solution for Bograel-Joguestine.

United Soviet Jason Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:59 am

To: THE HOLY SULTAN

The only way we fear we can help you is by you making an official international public statement denouncing the extremists actions and asking for assistance in raining in Islamic Fundamentalism. We will help the central government and aid in the stabilizing of the country.
Former Vise Chairmen and Chairmen of the Libertarian Freedom Party
Jamestown Journal
"There are words I can spell. There are words I can't spell. Then there are words I don't care to spell." -Me

Somelio
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Somelio » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:30 am

Off the Coast of Stahl

The ships sped quickly into the distance. One of the younger boys on the ship, who was only 14, looked back into the distance. Instead of seeing the small island base, he faintly saw a small helicopter in the distance.

Being scared to death, he ran across his small trading ship to the front of to get noticed by the captain.

"What does that boy want now?" muttered the captain in Arabic. "Let him in," he sighed.

The boy dashed in. "Sir, unknown helicopters are behind us!" he exclaimed. He jogged to the back of the room where he pointed out a glass window. Now, the entire crew could faintly see it. The captain quickly thought of a plan. "Hide all the weapons in the lower deck. Everyone, act normal like we are a small trading ship doing a regular trade route. We will seem harmless. Do not attack unless I say so. And make sure the civilian hostages are also in the lower deck, but seperated from the guns."

"Yes sir!" replied the crew members, who quickly gathered all the weapons and began taking them down, but separating them from the hostages.

Near Destination

X Pirate Fleet

The fleet had just seen daylight after a rouge night at sea. Their destination was not too far away. As their weapons were fully armed and their fuel was expected to reach destination, the pirate fleet felt confident in their future attack.

Yaramaqui

After being checked by security, the gang slowly walked into the airplane - where they would be for the next five hours of their life.
Last edited by Somelio on Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
I RP as the government of Somelio and the Somelio Pirates. In an RP I will state which I am doing, as both are critical to my RPs. To see more, see here.

Iackstorm
Envoy

Founded: Feb 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Iackstorm » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:39 am

Iakki

President Al Jubil was very divided on this attack - who to support, the western coalition or Somelio, traditionally an Iacki ally? After much thinking, he released a statement to the public to announce his nations position.

To: World Leaders

Greetings,

I am Al Jubil, president of Iackstorm. I am pleased to announce Iackstorm will join the western coalition to end the terrorism abroad before it reaches our nation. Thank you.

The military was being prepared at the coastal cities for any attacks/future invasions of Somelio. Because of the thriving industry of Iackstorm, military production boomed as Iackstorm's journey to become a military power begun.

The problem was Iackstorm also faced extremist problems, which began years ago after the Iacki Revolution, overthrowing Dmarkus Helkin II.
"This is not the third world country you're looking for"

-Capsland

Lindenholt
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lindenholt » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:44 am

Somelio wrote:Off the Coast of Stahl

The ships sped quickly into the distance. One of the younger boys on the ship, who was only 14, looked back into the distance. Instead of seeing the small island base, he faintly saw a small helicopter in the distance.

Being scared to death, he ran across his small trading ship to the front of to get noticed by the captain.

"What does that boy want now?" muttered the captain in Arabic. "Let him in," he sighed.

The boy dashed in. "Sir, unknown helicopters are behind us!" he exclaimed. He jogged to the back of the room where he pointed out a glass window. Now, the entire crew could faintly see it. The captain quickly thought of a plan. "Hide all the weapons in the lower deck. Everyone, act normal like we are a small trading ship doing a regular trade route. We will seem harmless. Do not attack unless I say so. And make sure the civilian hostages are also in the lower deck, but seperated from the guns."

"Yes sir!" replied the crew members, who quickly gathered all the weapons and began taking them down, but separating them from the hostages.

Near Destination

X Pirate Fleet

The fleet had just seen daylight after a rouge night at sea. Their destination was not too far away. As their weapons were fully armed and their fuel was expected to reach destination, the pirate fleet felt confident in their future attack.

Yaramaqui

After being checked by security, the gang slowly walked into the airplane - where they would be for the next five hours of their life.

Whilst the Somelians were busy with hiding all weapons a Lindian soldiers talked through a megaphone:
"Stop your vessel here and allow Lindian military to check you ships"
The ship stopped and Lindian marines quickly climbed down a rope. "Who is your captain?" a marine asked

-Bet Gekhiza Lindian Air force base, Yaramaqui -
"We need to send more men there in case these guys go violent"
"Indeed" one of the commanders said "Send 2 attack helicopters and 3 more transporters filled with men. We need to support them."

In less than 10 minutes 5 helicopters took off from the airforce base and were headed towards the location of the ships they arrived after half an hour

^ The italic text happened during my first paragraph of text. The helicopters will arrive 10 - 15 minutes later.

-Eastern Channel, 100 kilometers of Somelio's coast-
The first Whale surfaced and men started to clean the deck from (dead) sea life and water. In 30 minutes the upper deck was ready to be used as carrier and the first elevator door opened with a Lindian L-99STOL who took off from the deck.

"This is Geek-2, ready for take off"
"Geek-2 you are cleared for take off and to open fire at any hostile entity"
"Copied, LS Stokfort. Throttle up, and off we go"
As the aircraft flew off the deck it almost hit a wave. But it gained altitude pretty quick.
"Geek-2, this is Devil-6. Joining the formation. Over"
"Devil-6, this is Geek-2, welcome to the formation."
"Formation, turn heading 1-4-0, you are 20 kilometers from Somelio airspace. You have permission to break formation if enemy engages."
"Copied LS Stokfort"
- Somelio Airspace -
"Formation, you are cleared to fire at ground targets uploaded to your GPS. Be extra careful and do not hit civilian targets or infrastructure."
"Copied LS Storkfort, no civilian targets or infrastructure"
One of the pilots looked at the pilot to his back and jokingly said: "Do lighthouses count as one of those, 'cuz if we shoot those the pirates won't be able to find their homes"
"Yeah right- SON OF A BI-... Nice lady. -"
A Somelio fighterjet flew just a few meters above them
"Break Formation, break formation. Bravo Foxtrot, Bravo Foxtrot. Several hostiles. All aircraft come in for check"
"Devil-6 is up"
"Firespitter-1 is here"
"Anvil-1 functional"
"Stokfort, several hostiles. Engaging."
"Copied Geek-2"
"Radar missiles armed, radar homing target... Fire"

"Devil-6 Breaking formation. We think there are SAM launchers on the ground"
One of the Lindian fighters broke from formation and descended. One of the pilots activated his air to ground missile system and started to search for SAM launchers and other military targets.
Last edited by Lindenholt on Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

El Whahediya
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby El Whahediya » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:20 am

Somelio wrote:A Small Island off the Coast of Stahl

Pirate Smuggling Base

A dark skinned man who wore nothing but shorts walked over to a taller man sitting at a desk in a small shack.

"Yo, boss, we got news from the government." he said.

The man's hands slowly clapped. "Good," he said, lighting a cigar.

"They want us to do a small scale invasion of the coast of Yaramaqui. There's a small town there we can attack and easily turn into a base for attacking. They said they already have 2 destroyers and 1 ship disguised as a worn out trading ship on their way. They just want us to cause some trouble."

The boss didn't even hesitate. "Fine by me!" he exclaimed. "I want our boys out one the seas now with the newly smuggled weapons we've got from the western powers..."

Southern Somelio

X Pirate Fleet

This fleet, all pumped up from a brief training session and meeting with leaders of Somelio, were prepared to lead an attack on not a western power, but an eastern power. Their destination, 18 hours away, would be unprepared for the attack which the government claimed to not support.

OFFICIAL MESSAGE FROM THE HOLY SULTAN

To El Whahediya

I am glad your nation has announced support for our conquest to show our nation's might influence. I plan to capture a small nation not too far from us - The Oxford Islands. It will be the only way to prove our dominance and spread the word of Allah.

To the USJR,

I would like to apologize for the actions blamed by foreign powers that claim it was my government. The attack on Yaramaqui was not me, but extremists in our nation. However, foreign powers blame us only because they despise our new government. I ask you to defend our points and prevent any further bloodshed. Thank you.

To: Somelio
We will help you in your conquest of the infidel nation of the Oxford Islands. Our nation is a large supplier of Oil. We will cut off the Western nations and use our resources to make our two nations big and strong. May our Jihad bring peace in the world. A Muslim world.
Puppet of Lindenholt
- I am not a Muslim IRL. I have great respect for all religions and it is never my intention to offend anyone
- I play as a Muslim nation, and thus may use religious texts (Such as Allahu akbar), symbols etc. If it ever offends anyone I am happy to take it down
- If I ever make a mistake or offend anyone: Hereby my sincere apologies.

Somelio
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Somelio » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:51 am

Off the coast of Stahl

The Somelis back away into the shadows as the captain humbly presented himself. He welcomed the marines on board. With his hands behind his back, he motioned for the hostages to be released in the garbage disposal (release them into the ocean).

"Hello," said the captain, in his Arabic accent. "My name Hia. What you purpose? I speak small little English."

A MESSAGE FROM THE HOLY SULTAN

To El Whahediya,

Thank you. I have prepared a naval fleet known as "Allah's Army" settled next to our small port village of Amman-Hito. You may send your deployments there, where we sail out to Oxford.

Village of Tehrakk

The village of Tehrakk was well known for its illegal gambling industry, generating millions into the Someli economy. Although it wasn't well internationally known, the Somelion government thought that it would become a large target of war, which was why many pirates docked there to defend Tehrakk from attack.

Inside the radar room...

"Unknown fighters have been reported near the village. I want to make sure that they don't make it here...be prepared to defend. Prepare anti aircraft missiles and SAMS we got from that place...now!" sternly said a Someli general, who was in command of the entire fleet stationed in Tehrakk.

It was not long before the missiles were prepared...with some surprises in store.

Smoya
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Smoya » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:59 am

To: Leadership of Allentyr

Vekalse has killed innocent civilians and blown up an airliner, killing near 1,000 innocent civilians. Somelis have even posted videosof dying civilians caused by Vekalse attacks. There massacres must be stopped, and I hope you will fight for a greater cause and not align yourself with Vekalse.

Thank you for your time,

President Lucas Airés
Visit Sunalaya!

Lindenholt
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lindenholt » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:22 pm

To all nations involved in this conflict
Especially Vekalse and all USA members

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=306513&p=21171172#p21171172

Somelio
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Somelio » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:20 pm

1000 KM from Quapaw Republic

One of the Somelion naval fleets, which had departed a day ago, was nearing its destination. Around 2,000 strong, the fleet was prepared for the worst. (OOC note: This has nothing to do with Quapaw, I just needed to say my place)

Over Vekalseburg, Vekalse

The five hour flight from Yaramaqui was preparing to land. The five Somelion men, however, would not settle for landing successfully.

One of them, who was the leader of the clan, walked over to the cockpit where the pilots were. Before barging down the door, he said a short prayer to himself. Then, he burst down the door, pulled out a knife, and stabbed the pilot. The other men ran over to the cockpit and pulled out knives as well, taking out the rest of the pilots. Watching the attendants scream in horror, the main man took ahold of the plane and began steering it.

After ignoring air traffic control, he turned away from the airport and instead head to the leader's mansion (I dunno what his leader's place is called". In the short ten minutes since the hijacking, the plane crashed right into the mansion.

Pirate X Fleet - 100 KM Off the Coast of Iackstorm

The pirate fleet had finally arrived at its destination - a medium sized port off of Iackstorm, who was believed to be a traitor of Somelio.

Inside the cockpit of the Allah Destroyer...

"Looks like we're on target." Announced the destroyer's captain, Nialk Roos. "If any Iacki military objects try and communicate respond as if we are friends and wish to make peace. But once you see a fighter, begin shooting on them." Said the captain on the loudspeaker in Arabic. The fleet prepared for battle...

OOC: I will let Iackstorm control it from here

TO: Oblaren Leadership

Greetings, I am the Holy Sultan of Somelio. I kindly ask you for support against terrorists that have been giving my nation a bad image. Foreign western powers blame us and kill our innocent woman and children. I believe you are the last hope for my nation.
Last edited by Somelio on Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Vekalse
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vekalse » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:05 pm

VESKALBURG, VEKALSE
Noel was walking, in the hallway, of course. She saw it. The plane. It was coming. Noel screamed, as she looked out the window, frozen in horror. "DUCK!"
A loud crash filled the air around the palace. Noel was thrown back, and was struck by a medal beam, flying from the explosion. The pole impaled her, striking her stomach.
Noel fell, and everything went black...

2 HOURS LATER

Noel lifted her head. She could feel it. Her breath, it was short. Noel let out cries, pleading for help. She had survived the dark ages, and survived on her own... And she was dying.
She started to cry. Noel's stomach was severed, and if someone could not find her, should would slowly bleed to death. Noel cried for her mother. "Mo..Mom... Are you.. th..the..there?"
Noel moved her fingers. She felt a tug... she wanted to give up. Close her eyes, and die. And that's just was Noel did. Closed her eyes, not sure if she was dead or not. She was.
You heard it here first. Kidding, you probably heard it from Lindenhole: I am literally insane. :P

JASONHOLT for LIFE. <3
Jasonholt Theme

WATCH UNTIL YOU CRY! xD

Oblaren
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Oblaren » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:21 pm

Somelio wrote:1000 KM from San Valdivielso

One of the Somelion naval fleets, which had departed a day ago, was nearing its destination. Around 2,000 strong, the fleet was prepared for the worst. (OOC note: This has nothing to do with San Valdivielso, I just needed to say my place)

Over Vekalseburg, Vekalse

The five hour flight from Yaramaqui was preparing to land. The five Somelion men, however, would not settle for landing successfully.

One of them, who was the leader of the clan, walked over to the cockpit where the pilots were. Before barging down the door, he said a short prayer to himself. Then, he burst down the door, pulled out a knife, and stabbed the pilot. The other men ran over to the cockpit and pulled out knives as well, taking out the rest of the pilots. Watching the attendants scream in horror, the main man took ahold of the plane and began steering it.

After ignoring air traffic control, he turned away from the airport and instead head to the leader's mansion (I dunno what his leader's place is called". In the short ten minutes since the hijacking, the plane crashed right into the mansion.

Pirate X Fleet - 100 KM Off the Coast of Iackstorm

The pirate fleet had finally arrived at its destination - a medium sized port off of Iackstorm, who was believed to be a traitor of Somelio.

Inside the cockpit of the Allah Destroyer...

"Looks like we're on target." Announced the destroyer's captain, Nialk Roos. "If any Iacki military objects try and communicate respond as if we are friends and wish to make peace. But once you see a fighter, begin shooting on them." Said the captain on the loudspeaker in Arabic. The fleet prepared for battle...

OOC: I will let Iackstorm control it from here

TO: Oblaren Leadership

Greetings, I am the Holy Sultan of Somelio. I kindly ask you for support against terrorists that have been giving my nation a bad image. Foreign western powers blame us and kill our innocent woman and children. I believe you are the last hope for my nation.

Oblaren Military HQ

The message had gotten all the way up to Arturia Camours' desk. She looked at the letter and sighed "Why are Jihads asking for our help?" Colonial Armin Greene said "They claim they are under attack from terrorists." Arturia said "I will not support Jihadists." Greene nodded "Ma'am I agree with you, Oblaren should condemn Jihadists. However, they say their civilians are under attack. Let's hear more before we dismiss them. We could use allies" Arturia thought for a moment and nodded "Alright, we'll see."

To The Somelion Leadership
Encryption: Top secert

Before we help you we need more prove that you are the victims and not the aggressors.

Iackstorm
Envoy

Founded: Feb 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Iackstorm » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:33 pm

City of Fayadeen - 100 KM from Somelion fleet

The nearest location of the Iacki military was in the city of Fayadeen, Iackstorm. It was not a large nor major military base. However, in this day which seemed to be like any other day, something appeared in the radar.

Inside the radar room...

Young soldier Albert Mujadu was tracking objects in the radar, like any other day. "Boring day as usual?" he friend, sitting next to him asked. Albert was barely awake. "Yes..." He replies groggily. "This is very boring...I need a raise." he joked.

But suddenly, he saw multiple red dots appear in his radar - the Somalion fleet.

"What the-" he said, putting in headphones. He pulled up a microphone and spoke. "This is Radar room, copy. We have unknown objects on the radar."

Seconds later, a reply came.

"This is command room. Where are these unknown objects?" Albert then replied, "C-726. Now around 60 KM from Fayadeen."

"We'll investigate. Over." responded the command center.

His friend peered over. "Did you actually get something in your radar?" he asked Albert. "Yes, and I have no idea what." Albert replied.

10 minutes later - 50 KM from Fayadeen

Two Iacki Hopper 38s flew over the skies from the air force base to navy. On one of the hoppers, the pilot said, "I'll investigate." he dashed in front of the other hopper and spoke into his communication panel to the fleet. "This is Iacki Air Force. Please stop your-" he said, then pausing. He noticed the Somelion flag.

The pilot, astonished, talked to the other pilot. "Somelions!" he shouted. "Report back to the base!" he added. Sooner than later, the other hopper flew back to base to report it. Before flying back, the hopper next to the fleet shot one A-16 missile, one of the most powerful in the Iacki Air Force.
"This is not the third world country you're looking for"

-Capsland

Bolvik
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bolvik » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:16 pm

Keū, Bolvik...

"Sir, there is now a regional war spread all across the region. I believe it is time we come out from neutrality." said one of the Tzar'a providers to the Tzar at a conference. The Tzar, highly militaristic and nationalistic, considered it. "But with who..." he said, looking at a map of the region. Strategy flowed through his head.

"I advise Somelio." replied the adviser, and gulped.

"Yes..." replied Tzar Vladimir Medevo, who didn't hesitate. Minutes later, he commanded the defense ministry to mobilize. He began writing an open letter to the world.

Hello!

I am Tzar Vladimir Medevo of Bolvik. I am proud to announce Bolvik would be pleased to support Somelio in this war. Anyone against us will be an enemy. We believe that this would be better for our nation, rather than falling under the influence of western powers.

Cheers!

OOC: Keep in mind I am hopefully spots 1 and 2 on the map.
Last edited by Bolvik on Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vekalse
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vekalse » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:32 pm

24 MILES FROM MOBANE, SOMELIO

"This is Jessie Louis, president of Vekalse. We advise the unit of NE55s approaching Mobane, to turn back. Immediately."
Janet turned her head. "What..?" She muttered. Her partner looked at her, like she had three heads. " Who the hell is Jessie?"
Julissa shrugged. "I'm not turning back, I went through hell getting here." Janet cocked her head. " You can't disobey orders, Jazzie."
Julissa shook her head. " I don't care. I'm quiting after this, anyway." Janet started to get alarmed. " You realize that we're about to hurt... A lot of people. Take this opportunity, and turn back."
Julissa laughed. "I have orders." Janet cocked her head. "But...?" Julissa slammed on the pedal, speeding the aircraft up. She lifted a hatch, and pressed a button.
"No! Jazzie, turn back!" Janet was shaking Julissa, now. "No." Janet had her breath taken away. She was better than this. She couldn't do anything, though.
"Fine..." Janet wiped her eyes. She had been forced into doing this, and had been dreading this moment.

0.23 MILES FROM MOBANE, SOMELIO

" Bye, mom." Janet slowly said. The plane started to dip. It dipped further. Janet yelled. She didn't want this.
The plane scraped a building, and slammed into the street.

Janet died on impact. So did Julissa.

And now... That bacteria was out.

JASONHOLT for LIFE. <3
Jasonholt Theme

WATCH UNTIL YOU CRY! xD

Somelio
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Somelio » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:09 pm

To Oblaren

We are the innocent ones here. Vekalse, the aggressor, has killed innocent civilians of ours and blew up one of or airliners, causing around 1,000 innocent people to die.

You decide whether that is inhumane. Millions of our innocents are threatened as long as Vekalse survives as a nation!

To Tzar Vladimir Medevo,

Thank you for supporting our noble cause! I hope we can defend ourselves and conduct joint military operations against the terrors of the world.

Mobane

The people cheered until the jet crashed, causing devastation to civilian shelters. After it was declared the enemy had fled, the people began cheering for the victory. But this wasn't the end of the war. Now that the treat of Mobane was gone, they shifted attention to the region...

Fayadeen, Aboard the Command Ship

The naval fleet was taken by surprise. The command center of one of the destroyers was damaged and unable to communicate with home Somelio. Alarms on every ship in the pirate fleet went off - causing for weapons to be prepared for the Iacki military's attacks.

"This is what these traitors get!" yelled the captain in Arabic. He got on a speaker for the whole fleet. In Arabic, he began talking.

"They have spotted us. Keep good faith, my brothers. The city is largely unprepared. Fire away, kill anyone you need to capture the city.

Seconds after the speaker shut off, the destroyers and trading ships launched an assortment of missiles into the air to ran down on Fayadeen.

Oblaren
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Oblaren » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:19 pm

Oblaren Military HQ

Greene showed Arturia the message. Vekalse had killed many people. They were a threat to humanity. Arturia said "We are getting involved in this." The Oblarenite 7th navy is heading with the Oblarenite 102 Air Force to blockade Vekalse ports and airports. No one is allowed to leave Vekalse.

To The World:

Oblaren will stop Vekalse and its rein of terror.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents