NATION

PASSWORD

When Life gives you Potatoes... (Attn Esq&Umbra|Closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Sanguinian Islands
Minister

Founded: Jul 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

When Life gives you Potatoes... (Attn Esq&Umbra|Closed)

Postby The Sanguinian Islands » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:58 am

Before the events of our Story

"I am warning you people, if you vote for Sir Little, he will do more damage than Harold II has ever done to our morals in 15 years!"

A huge cheer erupted from the Royalist crowd at the Great Debate in Sanguinia Major, held in a gigantic and fanciful room of Ivory and Gold, the cheers of the conservatives reaching a fever pitch, until the Middleman calmed the crowd and told Forrest Breckenridge, General of the Militia and a Imperial candidate, to conclude his speech.

"Of course, sir. As Emperor, I will bring back the old ideas that founded this nation, of freedom, morality, and justice, for all citizens of Sanguinia, all of us, Colonists, and Natives, are united in this journey. Thank you." Forrest said with a bow, and sit down on his chair.

"Very interesting, Sir Breckindrige. Now, we have John Little, Baron of Lonely Exile, and his speech." The Middleman said to the two candidates, while pointing to the purple haired eccentric, dressed in a white tuxedo and a Liliac in his lapel.

"Thank you, Sir. As you all know, my name is John Little Vangelis IX, Baron of Lonely Exile, and CEO of the Little Dress Company, the biggest Sanguinian fashion company and a major contributor to our economy. I am running on the Social Democracy ticket, and in Social Democracy fashion, I am here to save Sanguinia from bigotry and right wing politics, and Forrest will do the opposite. As you know, he is a old fossil of 79, and his ideas of 'morality' are more fit for our days of slavery! He will re enslave the natives, and ban our vibrant trans* culture that old white men hate. In 1982, he has murdered 5 children and..."

"Untrue! I was tried for that and found not guilty!" Forrest objected indignantly.

"You may not feel guilty about it, but you did it." John Little affirmed with a arrogant air, and continued. "He interrupted the peaceful protesters, and delayed social progress until 1987, when a over due confirmation of rights were given to the natives."

"Question, Sir Little, if you care so much about the natives, then why are you not doing anything in your jurisdiction to stop their children from being kidnapped by illegal slavers?" Forrest asked.

"Do you have any proof?" Little asked.

"Here, I have these documents proving you have not attempted to arrest illegal slavers in Lonely Exile, and you instead funded parties and your fashion company."

"Well........ The instances of slavery on Lonely Exile are very sparse and very little...."

"No people at all should be enslaved, Little. I rest my arguments and give Sir Little his peace." Forrest said, sitting back down, and grinning.

"..Aaanyway. As Emperor, I will give more rights to LGBT people, eliminate racism, and let in more colored refugees to our shores. I will also repeal the ban on feminism and make Sanguinia a happier, safer place. Thank you."

The social democrats in the crowd, mostly young colonists in college, cheered for their candidate. The Election seemed close, and everyone expected Forrest to win.

4 Months later

"With a total of 8 million votes cast......"

Millions of Sanguinians were tuned into their televisions, and teeth were chattering as the announcer said very slowly:

"The Winning party is Social Democracy, and John Little Vangelis, Baron of Lonely Exile, is now Emperor John Little Vangelis of Sanguinia, Baron of Lonely Exile, Protector of New Moscow and Inspired Leader of the Colonists! God Bless his Majesty, and have a great day!"

Promptly, Social Democrats rejoiced everywhere, and royalists cried. Forrest however, was convinced something was wrong.

The Breckindrige mansion, 5 months after elections concluded.

"I am 100% sure that the Social Democrats rigged the election." Forrest said angrily, while drinking a glass of scotch.

"I did not come here to hear your whining and conspiracy theories, General. I came here for so called 'Urgent business.'" Samte Gabstroß, the Lord Paramount of the Senate, said in a bored tone. "It is known that I have a dislike for you, if I may dumb that down."

"I have proof, Gabstroß. Nobody here would vote for that fruitbowl, not even you. Kid is 27, and has no experience in politics, and all he does is talk about 'erasing' things."

"I have no time for this, old man. I'm lea-" Samte tried to say, until his phone rang. "Yes?"

He then turned around, and sat back down.

"I believe you, Forrest. There is no more senate." Samte mused. "No senate? That means no freedom for Sanguinia...."

"I have to say, I told you so. The Empire is dying, Gabstroß. It's no longer a unique part of Sanguinia, its a run of the mill tyranny now. As we speak, this commie is confiscating factories from hard working Sanguinian men, and letting them womenfolk do what they want. Hell, I was walking to the store to get some tea, and some woman wearing some Welcome to Night Vale bullshit shirt called me a cis scum or something. I don't know what that means, but I bet its rude. I bet the woman was not even married, and if she is, I pity her husband, god help him."

"I agree with you for once, Breckindrige. I was mobbed by college age teenagers, asking me for my autograph and telling me I am a social justice warrior. None of them were natives. Disgraceful."

"I have a idea. Listen here, Samte...."

The Imperial Palace

The newly crowned Emperor of Sanguinia, and his wife enter the extravagant palace.

"I don't want to be here, please l-let me go...." Little's wife, Summer Solstice said. She was a small, but beautiful woman of about 17, with porcelain white skin and glassy blue eyes, and with a scared look to her face. She is a fashion model for the Little Dress Company and won many prizes at fashion shows, but is feeble minded, and cant think well.

"It's not a bad thing, baby. Look at all this, it's mine now, to do what I wish with it. I can take you around the world and show you the best parts!"

"That does not sound like fun, Little King John! Leave me alone...." Summer said, running away a short distance, then stopping.

"Forget you, then. Don't move, I'm gonna make laws and shit." Emperor John said angrily, throwing a pebble at his wife and leaving.

The Emperor walks into the throne room with short steps, and sits down. The new Emperor thinks about his new found wealth and power, 12,000 islands, the diamond mines, and a state of the art fleet of fighter jets. He could attack Karenytenia for kicks, or throw a huge party, and not invite those stupid poor people, or just kick back. This was going to go smoothly.
Last edited by The Sanguinian Islands on Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
russian winter: 0
me: 1

Umbra Ac Silentium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 03, 2010
Capitalizt

Postby Umbra Ac Silentium » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:08 am

The airplane's speakers abruptly interrupted the placid silence that had settled upon its passengers. A little wave of life was ushered into the drowsy masses, grown lethargic from the quarter of the day spent in the air. "The fasten seat belt light has now been turned on. Please remain seated for the duration of the flight. We are now going to begin the descent. Thank you for cooperating." Dr. Arura Green roused from her daydreaming, visions of what the conference to come might entail flashing through her mind quickly fizzled out as she blindly groped for her seat buckle. After hearing a satisfying click from the buckle, she briefly stretched her limbs and turned to look out the window.

Mile after mile of sea and sky lay outside the window; it was like stepping into a dream for the doctor. Her native Umbra Ac Silentium was a desolate wasteland outside the cities, filled with nothing but mines and dead land. A clear blue sky was unheard of in the smog choked urban living spaces she was accustomed to. Wincing at the incredible brightness of the light, she drew back down the window to await the landing. Arura reached into her small carry on bag and pulled out a dingy looking series of notes, filled with ink smears and erasure marks, the product of dozens of hours of revisions after the papers had been printed. She began leafing through it once more, carefully eying every word, diagram, and chart. It had to be flawless, absolute perfection in every regard.

Dr. Green knew a lot was at stake at this Human Genome Organization conference. Her field of research was controversial the world over, with few nations besides her home country even admitting the possibility of such an ignominious field existing. She was ready to reveal the research she had spent the last decade of her life on, extensive forays into the fields of genetic research utilizing cloned human embryos. She was a major mind in the study of genetic disease and gene expression in the Umbracium academic halls. She felt as though the task fell to her to justify this to the entire world, to show what fruits could be reaped by trodding where none dare. She idly reached into her luggage again, pulling out a bag of Gene Jack's Chicken Snacks™, a local snack-food company from nearby Abrupta Scientia University where she was employed. The bright labels proudly proclaimed, "Verified Concentrated Farming Operation" and "Genetically Modified Organisms." Mindlessly chewing on the contents of the package, she scribbled more adjustments down in her barely legible screed.

The controversial nature of her work had not eluded the doctor. Harsh words from critical politicians in more socially conservative nations were not uncommon. A particularly vile religious group had condemned the entire nation of Umbra Ac Silentium as the whore-daughter of Sodom citing her work as one of the reasons. A fleeting burst of paranoia crossed her mind, and she hoped that the airline hadn't misplaced her personal firearm. Dr. Green shook her head as if to dispel the thought, and resumed her last minute revisions. The plane descended through the cloud layers and was soon touching down in New Moscow airport, the tourist center - if it truly could be called one - of the Sanguinian Isles. The plane's speakers once more sparked to life, but this time the message fell on far more receptive ears. "Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to New Moscow of the Sanguinian Isles."

The New Moscow airport was the halfway mark in Arura's journey to the Human Genome Organization's conference. The plane she had left would continue flying on to a location thousands of kilometers away from her intended destination. Her schedule was tight, the next plane to board departed in just an hour. A sizable portion of the passengers all began preparing to exit the plane along with her. After filing out of the plane one at a time, the group was herded through a small security check point that awaited them to ensure the validity of the passenger's documentation. Dr. Green gave the gate guard a cheery "good afternoon," as she approached, and handed the woman her passport. The gatekeeper's cheery disposition quickly changed, and a grim look settled across her face. She turned away from the doctor and spoke softly into her headset. Turning back to Arura, she spoke slowly, carefully choosing her words. "I'm sorry Dr. Green but there is a problem with your passport. Security will be here shortly to help you resolve the issue."

Dr. Arura Green let slip an exaggerated sigh and rubbed her forehead with frustration. "I'm quite sorry, but what seems to be the issue? I was assured that the passport was valid; it's only a month old! It's already held up through one international airport." The gatekeeper shook her head and replied, "I'm sorry but I must ask you to remain calm. Security will be here shortly to resolve the issue." Arura continued to argue with the gatekeeper until two security agents abruptly positioned themselves on either side of the doctor. "Please remain calm and follow us." Dr. Green would have protested had they not established a strong vice-like grip on either of her arms, dragging her along whether or not she wanted to comply. The security agents brought her over to a passage with a simple sign declaring "Security" above it, with another simple sign warning that only authorized personnel where allowed in. The thick frosted glass betrayed nothing of what lay inside.

The agents gruffly shuffled her within, and carefully locked the doors behind them. A third agent waiting within roughly seized her arms and bent them behind her back, eliciting a sharp cry that was swiftly muffled by a hand. A pair of restraints snapped around her wrists and the hand was withdrawn. "I am be detained!? I demand to see a warrant! This travesty of justice cannot st-" Dr. Green's protests were silenced immediately when a gag was rudely jammed into her mouth and a black sack was tied around her head. She began squirming violently until she felt another hand pressing a cloth of some sort against her face. She immediately felt horrifically dizzy and soon lost consciousness.

When Dr. Green came to, all was still dark. The restraints chaffed against her wrist leaving a raw feeling in her flesh. Based on the way the environment heaved and shuddered, she could only guess that she was in a vehicle of some sort. Likely the trunk, as she felt no cushioned seats nor safety belt. Dr. Arura Green was sensible enough to understand that this year's conference attendance was most definitely canceled. She attempted comforted herself by trying to make herself believe that her thirty-six years of life were well spent. "After all, the work I left at home will remain untouched," she thought wry. What fate awaited her or wither she went were absolutely imperceptible.
Last edited by Umbra Ac Silentium on Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:15 am, edited 4 times in total.

Economic Left/Right: -0.63 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.97
Other Compass
The Holy Therns wrote:Your thought pattern is so bizarre I can't even be offended anymore.

The Sanguinian Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sanguinian Islands » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:12 am

A road to the Imperial Palace

"No no no, Ahavira, my brother, its called Supreme. In richer countries, they sell it, but here you gotta get the rubles by hustlin, and you order em online, you know. Everyone in Sevenpoint be mirin, I get you some soon." A African colonist said to his Native Sanguinian companion. "You also need to be having some new kicks, you know. The women aint want a poor man."

The car was a jeep with a jungle camo exterior, transporting a special type of rock mined from Miracle Mountain, a deed to a factory, and a unconscious woman that happened to be a geneticist. These things were very important to Emperor John, who was beginning to be called "Little King John" by people who resent his rule, because of his short stature of 5'2.

"Hey, Jamal, this woman, she is scientist. Is she feminist too?" The native inquired.

"Bitch obviously is, flying over here without a man and expecting not to be kidnapped. Seriously, who is crazy enough to come here, this aint no paradise, you see kids bein kidnapped and turned into whatever that Sum...."

"SHUT UP, Jamal, that isn't to be of spoken. Little King John be fire us, and me and you have no Supreme to brag about. He make sure our life like hell, just like old Alan O'Malley. One day he be tending plants, next day he gone, erased. No more O'Malley. Just cause he make joke about black man. I am not even able to make joke about native anymore, cause 'racist.' Next, Little King John make everyone fabulous." The native ranted. He calmed down, and took out a flask of scotch, and drank some thirstily.

The African man was obviously startled, he grabbed his own flask and drank some scotch as well.

"I aint wanna be no fruitcake, shit, I signed up for this to transport communists, not fuckin scientist bitches. Hey, we almost at the crib. Get the bitch out.

The two men got out of the car, and lifted the woman up and out of the car. The native was not strong enough to carry the woman, so the African did it for him. They walked up the pristine steps leading up to the palace doors, and did a special knock to enter the building. The two thugs entered the palace, and were greeted by a sight of the portraits of the previous 14 Emperors, from Harold I The Colonist, Sergei the Priest Hater, all the way down to Harold II. They laid the woman on the table, and waited for the Emperor. Finally, after a hour, the Emperor arrived.

"Well, what a magnificent day for Emperor John! Go on, wake her up."

Luziyca
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 13, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Luziyca » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:59 am

Outside the capital

The day breaks over the encampment. For the past few months, a CIA agent, Valentina Tereshkova had been training two hundred Republican troops, to install Forrest Breckenridge into power as Emperor of the Sanguinian Isles.

Tereshkova was born in the Bible Belt and thus had that characteristic dialect, making it difficult for others to understand. But it would be used to her advantage: her Luziycan would be known to Forrest, and the troops, but not much to everyone else, so she used her native dialect to help train two hundred soldiers.

She wakes up by her phone ringing, and recognizes it as the phone to the CIA. She answers it, and says in her dialect, "This is Agent X841-C973 from the Sanguinian Isles."
The man at the other end of the line said, "X841-C973, how has the training of the two hundred proceeding?"
"Pretty good," she replies. "Our lads have been doing quite well."
"Good, because it is about time for you to head on the capital. We have evidence that Emperor John has rigged the election in his favor, in contrast to Mr. Breckenridge. If John reigns for one more week, Sanguinia would become a communist dictatorship."
"I will, sir."
"Thank you, mademoiselle."

The conversation ends, and she then sees the soldiers eating the meal that was set out: she trusted them to do their cooking, and she has some bacon sandwiches. It was quite delicious and she congratulated the soldier on making a delicious meal. She then had some coffee. It may not be her familiar Kofeiyan coffee, but it was better than nothing.

She then said to the soldiers in her native Luziycan, paranoid of spies, "Sirs, we are going to end the tyrannical rule of the so-called 'Emperor' John. Your purpose of training was so in the event that John won, will we be strong enough to get Breckenridge into power as the legitimate Emperor. We have to be small to prevent infiltration, but large enough so we can be a fighting force of our own. Is that clear, lads?"

"Yes, ma'am!" they all said in Luziycan.

"Then, we will march towards the capital and end the communist regime that threatens to impede on your God-given freedoms," she said. They then began making their way to the capital...
|||The Kingdom of Rwizikuru|||
Your feeble attempts to change the very nature of how time itself has been organized by mankind shall fall on barren ground and bear no fruit
WikiFacebookKylaris: the best region for eight years runningAbout meYouTubePolitical compass

The Sanguinian Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sanguinian Islands » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:18 am

The Road to the Capital

"I thank you so much, ma'am, for helping us out." Forrest said in his native, though very rusty from under-use Luzcyian. "We could not do it without y'all's help. Little King John hired mercenaries, including the Golden Shields and some Zealots. Them Golden Shields are just like a state of the art army, in full manpower and force they could conquer a nation, I expect them to have hired about 5,000 of them. The Zealots are a scary, brave bunch, they are like fuckin' Native ninjas, might even be in the forests right now."

Forrest kicks back in his seat, and brings out a cigar, a pure Sanguinia Major tobacco, that smelled fragrant and sweet.

"Help yourself to one, it's all fine. So, up ahead, there are 400 Imperialists or so on border patrol. No problem, most of em hate Little King John so I would not be surprised if they desert to our side, but still, stay alert. Near the capital, which as you know is coastal, we have about 12 ships controlled by pirates loyal to our cause. Near the outskirts, we will meet up with another republican militia, commanded by the native Warlord Karen. His troops have already captured Elephant Island and Siebenburgen Island, and those have valuable trade goods we could sell to get some change. His troops number a thousand, but we have no chance regaining the capital, for there are so many mercenary troops stationed there, 12,000 at the least."

Forrest then took out a small device, and handed it to Valentina.

"In the 60's, our space program made this. All I know is that its dangerous. I trust you to do whatever you feel is right with it."

Luziyca
Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Luziyca » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:07 am

"No problem," Tereshkova replied in her native Luziycan. "I am quite glad to be assisting you, since the end of the elections to help plan the overthrow of the 'government' that has been elected by voter fraud. We may have mercenaries opposed to us like the Zealots, but we have one thing that they don't: popular support. The will of the people demands freedom and democracy, prosperity and peace."

When she was offered a cigarette, she said in English, "No, but thank you for the offer."

She then switched back to Luziycan, saying, "I will stay alert. That is one of the most important, if not the most important things I taught the two hundred soldiers: to stay fully alert and aware of ones surroundings, lest we have an ambush. As for the ships, as much as I feel piracy isn't right, I will respect your decision to use the pirates in the attempt to bring this country back to the light of freedom."

When she saw the device, she was confused. It didn't look familiar, but all she knew was that it was dangerous. She then said, "Grazie?" (Thanks? in Luziycan), showing that she was confused about the device.
Your feeble attempts to change the very nature of how time itself has been organized by mankind shall fall on barren ground and bear no fruit
WikiFacebookKylaris: the best region for eight years runningAbout meYouTubePolitical compass

Umbra Ac Silentium
Postmaster-General

Capitalizt

Postby Umbra Ac Silentium » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:13 pm

When the vehicle Dr. Arura Green was stowed away in came to an abrupt halt, a loose assortment of pebbles rained down on her. For the first time in her life, she truly knew fear. Dr. Arura felt afraid when she had to do her doctoral defense, but that was nervousness. It was anxiety. It was a doubt in the ability of the self to accomplish the task at hand. This was an experience unlike any other, a true fear, deep and primal. It fed on the unknown and fixated on uncertainty. Dr. Green's pale flesh was damp with sweat, and her limbs quivered against their restraints. Her thoughts raced from one terrifying possibility to another, the shock of the total disbelief at the events befallen her had worn off in the wake of terror. Perhaps these people were part of some human trafficking organization? Maybe they just wanted to harvest her organs, leaving her to die a toxic death from a lack of kidneys.

By the time her captors had reached the trunk of their jeep, her agitated state had worked itself back into a state of unconsciousness. Roughly tossed around much like a sack of potatoes, it was some time before the doctor returned to the conscious world. The temperature had dropped somewhat, and she found herself on a flat, smooth surface. The temporary departure from the world of the living had calmed her nerves to a degree and reduced the panic that was coursing through her veins. She overheard two individuals speaking, in accents indecipherable to her ears. Like most Umbraciums, she was bilingual, having been raised in both her native language and international English. The Umbracium people tended to be quite formal with their language, due in part to the average of two decades of education then partook of, and partially because what the very public aspects of their democracy required. Whatever her captors were speaking may well have been a different language entirely.

The excited conversation between what Arura figured were two people eventually lulled off and a thick silence took hold. It felt something like a long line, although with a much higher risk of horrific injury and an unexpected violent death. Time crawled on by until an arrogant voice lifted the oppressing blanket. "Well, what a magnificent day for Emperor John! Go on, wake her up." Emperor John? Dr. Green wondered if this was some self stylized drug kingpin or other such unsavory figure who had abducted her. The days where the title of emperor had been granted to people were long since locked away in the dusty tomes of history in her eyes. One of the two grunts hastily withdrew the black sack that had been blindfolding her, and tore the now damp gag from her mouth. Arura winced at the sudden change in light, and small tears welled in the corners of her eyes, the restraints confounding her efforts to shield them.

She found herself in a gaudy chamber, stoney faced men in royal regalia gazed down upon her from their prisons of paint. A diminutive person in extravagant ensemble demanded the attention of all there. Had Dr. Arura Green been standing up, she would have towered over the little emperor. At six feet five, she was slightly above average height even for an Umbracium. Here she found herself in the peculiar situation of being looked down upon by one who would scarce reach her shoulders. Dr. Green stammered out a simple, pleading, "Why?" After a moment's passage, she continued by asking, "Who are you? Why have you done this? Where am I? What's going on? Why?" One questions reeled out after the other, without pause for breath.

Other Compass
The Holy Therns wrote:Your thought pattern is so bizarre I can't even be offended anymore.

The Sanguinian Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sanguinian Islands » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:35 pm

Luziyca wrote:"No problem," Tereshkova replied in her native Luziycan. "I am quite glad to be assisting you, since the end of the elections to help plan the overthrow of the 'government' that has been elected by voter fraud. We may have mercenaries opposed to us like the Zealots, but we have one thing that they don't: popular support. The will of the people demands freedom and democracy, prosperity and peace."

When she was offered a cigarette, she said in English, "No, but thank you for the offer."

She then switched back to Luziycan, saying, "I will stay alert. That is one of the most important, if not the most important things I taught the two hundred soldiers: to stay fully alert and aware of ones surroundings, lest we have an ambush. As for the ships, as much as I feel piracy isn't right, I will respect your decision to use the pirates in the attempt to bring this country back to the light of freedom."

When she saw the device, she was confused. It didn't look familiar, but all she knew was that it was dangerous. She then said, "Grazie?" (Thanks? in Luziycan), showing that she was confused about the device.

"Oh, I don't know what it is either, darling." He said in Luzicyan. "Knowing these scientist types, it's some sort of super hand grenade, or a really small nuke. Anyway, to breach the walls of the palace, we need it. The entrance is highly guarded with members of the Lifeguard PMC group, and I don't want to lose troops getting through. I figured someone in the CIA would be smart enough to do something with it.

Forrest called to a soldier in the back, and told him to take the front seat and protect Valentina in case of ambush.

In the back of the transport car, Forrest spoke to the men in the lingua franca of the islands, Sanguinian, a creole of Russian and German.

"The plan is to meet up with Warlord Karen and then engage a contingent of Golden Shield soldiers in the Old Quarter. These men may be well trained, but they are not loyal to Little King John, and only care about money, so they will not make any heroic last stands and the battle will go smoothly with few casualties on our side. The plan is to first take the barricades, and pick off the Golden Shields from a distance. Remember, each of you are assigned to a squad of 10, and you must obey your squad leader. The future of Sanguinia rests on your hands, men. You chose Liberty instead of socialism. Fight like free men, and you will be free men!"

The soldiers cheered from inside the transport car, and chanted Forrest's name. The car went along the bumpy road, and finally arrived at the Warlord's camp. Everyone inside the car jumped out and greeted the Warlord, who was waiting outside,

Warlord Karen "Thundergun" Oeslo was a imposing, tall figure, about 6 feet, unusual for a native. He wore a thick suit of steel and kevlar, and carried a heavy machine gun of Nevan origin. He had sharp features and long black hair, and a full, but trimmed, beard. He is a Worldeater, a order of warriors similar to knights who fight for the Zealot See against heretics. He was flanked by a colonist translator with red hair and glasses.

Karen said something in a deep voice, and the translator translated it.

"The Warlord blesses you and hopes your trip was safe. He also introduces himself to the foreigner to the side of Warlord Forrest, and welcomes her."

Luziyca
Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Luziyca » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:49 pm

Valentina Tereshkova replied in Luziycan, "Thanks. I know, and I will use to help breach the palace. Ideally, with little bloodshed."

When she heard the creole, she can understand some elements of it, but she wasn't fully fluent. Ultimately, when she arrived at the camp, she got out, looking around to make sure everything was safe, then proceeded, albeit a little hesistant in case if it were a trap.

Upon her hearing the translation of what the warlord, Karen said, Valentina then says in Luziycan to the translator, "Good day, Warlord. My name is Valentina Tereshkova and I am helping end the communist regime that threatens to overrun this great nation. I wish to see a stable nation, where there is freedom of thought, speech, religion and the press, where we are a Republic with the Senate and then the President, with a codified constitution to prevent such abuses of power."

The Sanguinian Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sanguinian Islands » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:56 pm

Umbra Ac Silentium wrote:When the vehicle Dr. Arura Green was stowed away in came to an abrupt halt, a loose assortment of pebbles rained down on her. For the first time in her life, she truly knew fear. Dr. Arura felt afraid when she had to do her doctoral defense, but that was nervousness. It was anxiety. It was a doubt in the ability of the self to accomplish the task at hand. This was an experience unlike any other, a true fear, deep and primal. It fed on the unknown and fixated on uncertainty. Dr. Green's pale flesh was damp with sweat, and her limbs quivered against their restraints. Her thoughts raced from one terrifying possibility to another, the shock of the total disbelief at the events befallen her had worn off in the wake of terror. Perhaps these people were part of some human trafficking organization? Maybe they just wanted to harvest her organs, leaving her to die a toxic death from a lack of kidneys.

By the time her captors had reached the trunk of their jeep, her agitated state had worked itself back into a state of unconsciousness. Roughly tossed around much like a sack of potatoes, it was some time before the doctor returned to the conscious world. The temperature had dropped somewhat, and she found herself on a flat, smooth surface. The temporary departure from the world of the living had calmed her nerves to a degree and reduced the panic that was coursing through her veins. She overheard two individuals speaking, in accents indecipherable to her ears. Like most Umbraciums, she was bilingual, having been raised in both her native language and international English. The Umbracium people tended to be quite formal with their language, due in part to the average of two decades of education then partook of, and partially because what the very public aspects of their democracy required. Whatever her captors were speaking may well have been a different language entirely.

The excited conversation between what Arura figured were two people eventually lulled off and a thick silence took hold. It felt something like a long line, although with a much higher risk of horrific injury and an unexpected violent death. Time crawled on by until an arrogant voice lifted the oppressing blanket. "Well, what a magnificent day for Emperor John! Go on, wake her up." Emperor John? Dr. Green wondered if this was some self stylized drug kingpin or other such unsavory figure who had abducted her. The days where the title of emperor had been granted to people were long since locked away in the dusty tomes of history in her eyes. One of the two grunts hastily withdrew the black sack that had been blindfolding her, and tore the now damp gag from her mouth. Arura winced at the sudden change in light, and small tears welled in the corners of her eyes, the restraints confounding her efforts to shield them.

She found herself in a gaudy chamber, stoney faced men in royal regalia gazed down upon her from their prisons of paint. A diminutive person in extravagant ensemble demanded the attention of all there. Had Dr. Arura Green been standing up, she would have towered over the little emperor. At six feet five, she was slightly above average height even for an Umbracium. Here she found herself in the peculiar situation of being looked down upon by one who would scarce reach her shoulders. Dr. Green stammered out a simple, pleading, "Why?" After a moment's passage, she continued by asking, "Who are you? Why have you done this? Where am I? What's going on? Why?" One questions reeled out after the other, without pause for breath.

"Because I am Emperor John, and I take what I will. Welcome to the Elective Empire of the Sanguinian Archipelago, Doctor. I am John Little Vangelis, Emperor of Sanguinia, the 16th emperor, Baron of Lonely Exile, Metropolitan of New Moscow. I own all this, the air you breathe, the land you lie on, everything, and I now own you. Keep that in mind, Doctor, lest it is forgotten and you escape, and I become angry and throw you in a nasty, nasty place."

As the Emperor spoke, Summer Solstice peeked out of a curtain, and was spotted by the African named Jamal. He did a obscure hand motion, and the small empress obeyed whatever it was, and hid again, without having John notice she was ever there.

"I want to give you a proposition, consisting of three choices. One, I have Jamal strangle you and leave you in a ditch. Two, I send you to slave traders and you can work on a marijuana field for the rest of your life, and you will eventually be left in a ditch anyway. Three, you can work for me on my biological weapons program, and when I am 100% sure you will be silent and not tell anyone, I will return you to your country of origin, no hard feelings. You can choose from those, and I really hope you choose the third," he said menacingly "because it would have been a waste to kidnap you for nothing. If you agree to help me out, you must get back in the car and follow me to where you will be working, and you will live in a guests room in the palace down below."

The Happy Toy Factory

Hapiman Stoltz, a 92 year old native toy factory owner, with white hair and golden-brown eyes, arrived at his factory, a 40 year old business that made millions of children in the world happy. He was a man proud of his work, so what he would find next would almost destroy him.

A man in a all black kevlar suit walked up to the old man, and raised a rifle to his head.

"By Imperial order, your factory has been confiscated. Stay here, and wait for the emperor."

The Sanguinian Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sanguinian Islands » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:06 pm

Luziyca wrote:Valentina Tereshkova replied in Luziycan, "Thanks. I know, and I will use to help breach the palace. Ideally, with little bloodshed."

When she heard the creole, she can understand some elements of it, but she wasn't fully fluent. Ultimately, when she arrived at the camp, she got out, looking around to make sure everything was safe, then proceeded, albeit a little hesistant in case if it were a trap.

Upon her hearing the translation of what the warlord, Karen said, Valentina then says in Luziycan to the translator, "Good day, Warlord. My name is Valentina Tereshkova and I am helping end the communist regime that threatens to overrun this great nation. I wish to see a stable nation, where there is freedom of thought, speech, religion and the press, where we are a Republic with the Senate and then the President, with a codified constitution to prevent such abuses of power."

The translator replied.

"Thank you so much for your help, Valentina. Warlord Karen regrets to say that the enemy is much tougher than we thought. They have brought in artillery, and have shelled the Holy Zealot See. The Decapitation cult is against us, and every day our supporters are being assassinated, decapitated in full view in the streets. However, the zealots supporting us are the Storyteller and Blood Drinker cults. He consider them heretics against the See, but they are good fighters.

Karen took out a decorated rifle of native origin, designed to shoot from long distances, sturdy and reliable.

"The Warlord says his tribe give gifts to allies when they first meet them. He wants you to have this."

Luziyca
Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Luziyca » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:26 pm

Valentina replied, "Thank you" to the translator. She takes the rifle, and says to the translator, "I have trained a few hundred men, and Forrest's forces have also joined me. If we get enough people on our side, we may be able to end communism and bring a new dawn of freedom to all people of these isles."

Umbra Ac Silentium
Postmaster-General

Capitalizt

Postby Umbra Ac Silentium » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:13 pm

The Sanguinian Islands wrote:"Because I am Emperor John, and I take what I will. Welcome to the Elective Empire of the Sanguinian Archipelago, Doctor. I am John Little Vangelis, Emperor of Sanguinia, the 16th emperor, Baron of Lonely Exile, Metropolitan of New Moscow. I own all this, the air you breathe, the land you lie on, everything, and I now own you. Keep that in mind, Doctor, lest it is forgotten and you escape, and I become angry and throw you in a nasty, nasty place."

As the Emperor spoke, Summer Solstice peeked out of a curtain, and was spotted by the African named Jamal. He did a obscure hand motion, and the small empress obeyed whatever it was, and hid again, without having John notice she was ever there.

"I want to give you a proposition, consisting of three choices. One, I have Jamal strangle you and leave you in a ditch. Two, I send you to slave traders and you can work on a marijuana field for the rest of your life, and you will eventually be left in a ditch anyway. Three, you can work for me on my biological weapons program, and when I am 100% sure you will be silent and not tell anyone, I will return you to your country of origin, no hard feelings. You can choose from those, and I really hope you choose the third," he said menacingly "because it would have been a waste to kidnap you for nothing. If you agree to help me out, you must get back in the car and follow me to where you will be working, and you will live in a guests room in the palace down below."

The Happy Toy Factory

Hapiman Stoltz, a 92 year old native toy factory owner, with white hair and golden-brown eyes, arrived at his factory, a 40 year old business that made millions of children in the world happy. He was a man proud of his work, so what he would find next would almost destroy him.

A man in a all black kevlar suit walked up to the old man, and raised a rifle to his head.

"By Imperial order, your factory has been confiscated. Stay here, and wait for the emperor."

Dr. Green thought to herself with a grimace on her face, "Depths of hades; what a long winded title! Egotistical like no other I've met before; I hope a popular revolution has him in a guillotine soon enough." With barely disguised disgust on her tongue, the geneticist inquired, "May I ask what the scope of this biological weapons program is?" She hesitated, as if there were more to ask, but held silence lest she find herself in a ditch soon enough. She then continued, "I certainly won't refuse the offer to work on them however, there is of course the genuine possibility of learning some very new things."

The intensely curious side of Dr. Green stirred. Beneath all of the ethics, all of the rules and regulations of the scientific field, she had learned that there were boundaries not to be crossed. Do no harm was very much an axiom that still held much quarter when dealing with the human realm. Her research into human embryo cloning already was pushing far past these solid boundaries in most nations, but to her it was uncontroversial. Embryos had very much been delegated to a position of persona non grata leaving her to work in peace. This was definitely treading new waters. It tantalized her desire to learn, even against the strongly held morals that revolted against the idea. Biological weapons were horrifying creations, but; genuine insight could come from such work. Virology was her tool of trade for implanting new gene sequences; understanding the destructive side of such could easily be used for good if later John were to hold up his promise. Unlikely. Dictators were notoriously fickle and untrustworthy people, if they could even be considered as much.

Her stomach began to feel heavy and sick. How many thousands might suffer because of her weakness here today? She hoped that her work might be fruitless and futile, but still, that sick sensation of curiosity demanded satiation. She immediately felt very weary from it all, and weakly asked the would be emperor, "When do you wish me to begin?"

Other Compass

The Sanguinian Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sanguinian Islands » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:03 pm

Luziyca wrote:Valentina replied, "Thank you" to the translator. She takes the rifle, and says to the translator, "I have trained a few hundred men, and Forrest's forces have also joined me. If we get enough people on our side, we may be able to end communism and bring a new dawn of freedom to all people of these isles."

"And Agree with you the Warlord does. Soon, in the capital, there will be a parade, the Imperial Colonist's Parade, commemorating the 92nd anniversary of the discovery of Sanguinia by colonists. However, it has turned into a festival of decadence even before Emperor John, and only serves to show how rich each emperor is. If you can get some agents to spread discontent in the capital, it would greatly aid our cause. They broadcast it on television, and it shows the world that Sanguinia has nothing wrong with it, when the opposite is true. Left wing politics have been plaguing our great nation, and Fachne Hoch has been losing support in the senate. Social Democracy is a cancerous party in our nation, which do not care about Native people. Come, follow the Warlord." The colonist concluded.

The camp was in a field, where native women were picking marijuana plants diligently and loading them up on carts. They waved to the Republican soldiers eagerly, smiling as they walked by.

"I understand that the Holy plant is taboo in other nations, but here it means a lot to us Zealots. Last time when the Mushrooms were banned, 12,000 people died, and us Zealots won. It pays to be devoted to the Oneness." The translator said, then pointed to a table laden with food, borscht, roasted turkey, seasoned grilled steaks, potato knishes, and a wheel of Old Quebec cheese. "The Warlord asks you to feast with us, and discuss our plans."

Umbra Ac Silentium wrote:
The Sanguinian Islands wrote:"Because I am Emperor John, and I take what I will. Welcome to the Elective Empire of the Sanguinian Archipelago, Doctor. I am John Little Vangelis, Emperor of Sanguinia, the 16th emperor, Baron of Lonely Exile, Metropolitan of New Moscow. I own all this, the air you breathe, the land you lie on, everything, and I now own you. Keep that in mind, Doctor, lest it is forgotten and you escape, and I become angry and throw you in a nasty, nasty place."

The Happy Toy Factory

Dr. Green thought to herself with a grimace on her face, "Depths of hades; what a long winded title! Egotistical like no other I've met before; I hope a popular revolution has him in a guillotine soon enough." With barely disguised disgust on her tongue, the geneticist inquired, "May I ask what the scope of this biological weapons program is?" She hesitated, as if there were more to ask, but held silence lest she find herself in a ditch soon enough. She then continued, "I certainly won't refuse the offer to work on them however, there is of course the genuine possibility of learning some very new things."

The intensely curious side of Dr. Green stirred. Beneath all of the ethics, all of the rules and regulations of the scientific field, she had learned that there were boundaries not to be crossed. Do no harm was very much an axiom that still held much quarter when dealing with the human realm. Her research into human embryo cloning already was pushing far past these solid boundaries in most nations, but to her it was uncontroversial. Embryos had very much been delegated to a position of persona non grata leaving her to work in peace. This was definitely treading new waters. It tantalized her desire to learn, even against the strongly held morals that revolted against the idea. Biological weapons were horrifying creations, but; genuine insight could come from such work. Virology was her tool of trade for implanting new gene sequences; understanding the destructive side of such could easily be used for good if later John were to hold up his promise. Unlikely. Dictators were notoriously fickle and untrustworthy people, if they could even be considered as much.

Her stomach began to feel heavy and sick. How many thousands might suffer because of her weakness here today? She hoped that her work might be fruitless and futile, but still, that sick sensation of curiosity demanded satiation. She immediately felt very weary from it all, and weakly asked the would be emperor, "When do you wish me to begin?"

"Well, dear, follow me. I have a factory you could use."

The doctor was pushed in a car, and was blindfolded, as to not see anything outside, and they drove to a confiscated factory 3 miles from the capital. Summer Solstice, beckoned by Ahavira to the car, followed suit.

"I don't wish to do this, but it is in the interest of national security, there will be a parade soon, and I will be in it, isn't that right, Empress?" John asked.

"I'm being held against my will please help me." Summer said blankly, with dead cold eyes.

"What a marvelous imagination! As you can see, she isn't very bright. Anyway, this factory has high tech genome research stuff that the other scientists I kidnapped assured me under gunpoint was legitimate. I want you, to, among other things, find a way to make soldiers withstand bullets without protection, weaponize polio, and make me a poisonous gas derived from the rocks our workers have mined. They are wonderful, they love me, I know they do."

After a while, they arrived at the factory, and the doctor was pushed out, bindings being taken away, and vision restored. John stepped out, and stood in front of a old native man, being held by a PMC.

"Hapiman, your factory is now mine."

"But I built this place with my own two hands, Your majesty. You cannot do this!" Hapiman protested indignantly.

"And you built this place with consummate skill." John acknowledged. "But I am Little King John, as you traitors call me, and I will take what I will! Let us lift our voices in the magic of song!" the tiny Emperor proclaimed, as all the guards present Hitler saluted John, and sang the Imperial Anthem as John entered the factory.

"All this is mine! With these rocks, I can make poisonous ga- I mean erasers." John stretched his head forward toward the scientist. "There are many things that need to be erased." He said coldly, as he pointed to a group of scientists working on a missile.

"There is your team, say hi." John said as he left. Summer Solstice wistfully put her face to the glass as they drove off.

"He won't let you go." She said loudly.
Last edited by The Sanguinian Islands on Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Luziyca
Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Luziyca » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:40 pm

The Sanguinian Islands wrote:
Luziyca wrote:Valentina replied, "Thank you" to the translator. She takes the rifle, and says to the translator, "I have trained a few hundred men, and Forrest's forces have also joined me. If we get enough people on our side, we may be able to end communism and bring a new dawn of freedom to all people of these isles."

"And Agree with you the Warlord does. Soon, in the capital, there will be a parade, the Imperial Colonist's Parade, commemorating the 92nd anniversary of the discovery of Sanguinia by colonists. However, it has turned into a festival of decadence even before Emperor John, and only serves to show how rich each emperor is. If you can get some agents to spread discontent in the capital, it would greatly aid our cause. They broadcast it on television, and it shows the world that Sanguinia has nothing wrong with it, when the opposite is true. Left wing politics have been plaguing our great nation, and Fachne Hoch has been losing support in the senate. Social Democracy is a cancerous party in our nation, which do not care about Native people. Come, follow the Warlord." The colonist concluded.

The camp was in a field, where native women were picking marijuana plants diligently and loading them up on carts. They waved to the Republican soldiers eagerly, smiling as they walked by.

"I understand that the Holy plant is taboo in other nations, but here it means a lot to us Zealots. Last time when the Mushrooms were banned, 12,000 people died, and us Zealots won. It pays to be devoted to the Oneness." The translator said, then pointed to a table laden with food, borscht, roasted turkey, seasoned grilled steaks, potato knishes, and a wheel of Old Quebec cheese. "The Warlord asks you to feast with us, and discuss our plans."

"I will do that," Tereshkova said. She then follows the Warlord to the field, and when she hears the explanation of how marijuana is a holy plant, she said, "I respect your beliefs." She personally wanted to stop the export of all illegal drugs from Sanguinia though, but allow the drugs to continue to be consumed domestically.

When she hears the offer, she "pondered" about it before saying, "I shall accept your generous offer, and I hope we can agree on a common strategy to end the communism and bring true liberty to everyone."

The Sanguinian Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sanguinian Islands » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:18 pm

Luziyca wrote:
The Sanguinian Islands wrote:"And Agree with you the Warlord does. Soon, in the capital, there will be a parade, the Imperial Colonist's Parade, commemorating the 92nd anniversary of the discovery of Sanguinia by colonists. However, it has turned into a festival of decadence even before Emperor John, and only serves to show how rich each emperor is. If you can get some agents to spread discontent in the capital, it would greatly aid our cause. They broadcast it on television, and it shows the world that Sanguinia has nothing wrong with it, when the opposite is true. Left wing politics have been plaguing our great nation, and Fachne Hoch has been losing support in the senate. Social Democracy is a cancerous party in our nation, which do not care about Native people. Come, follow the Warlord." The colonist concluded.

"I will do that," Tereshkova said. She then follows the Warlord to the field, and when she hears the explanation of how marijuana is a holy plant, she said, "I respect your beliefs." She personally wanted to stop the export of all illegal drugs from Sanguinia though, but allow the drugs to continue to be consumed domestically.

When she hears the offer, she "pondered" about it before saying, "I shall accept your generous offer, and I hope we can agree on a common strategy to end the communism and bring true liberty to everyone."

When everyone sat down, native dancers came out of the tents to entertain the guests. At the table, besides the Warlord, Valentina, the translator, and Forrest, was a Native man in his 80s, missing 3 fingers from his hand, and severely scarred, a PMC who defected from his unit, a colonist teenager, with gang tattoos denoting him to be a member of the far right wing Wolf Gang, and a former native male harem slave in his 50s, wearing a old Fachne Hoch militia uniform, and a permanent scowl on his face.

"I shall introduce you to these men. From left to right, their names are Wenigido, a former slave who fought in all three Zealot Uprisings, Robert Washington, a sympathiser, Alexei Boudinov, our eyes and ears in the capital, and Ludwig Straffe, one of the men responsible for ending discrimination in Sanguinia." The translator said. "By the way, my name is Petar Kroge. Thank you for helping us, once again."

The old man stood up, and pointed to his maimed hand.

"A Imperial slave supervisor cut these off for just looking at a colonist woman, since then, I have sworn to topple the Empire at any chance I got, as long as I am breathing." Wenigido proclaimed. "I say we march in the capital, and burn the palace!"

"I disagree," Robert said politely. "I hate these liberal bastards, but we can't waste our men. I know, my former unit had all kinds of ammo, we are outgunned at the moment."

"Well, why not just send one guy to blow up that faggot?" Alexei asked, "I mean, I have lots of connections in Sevenpoint, it's no problem."

"You know what, I actually agree with Wenigido. Those bastards took my masculinity, and shamed me for life. I can never go back to Zealot villages, and everyone thinks i'm a woman, wherever I go. Every bullet in the bodies of Imperial troops is revenge. Burn the palace!" Ludwig said, with a rage in his eye.

The people at the table argued, and it looked like it was about to come to blows, until Karen pounded his fist on the table, and yelled something in a native language.

"Karen says it's up to Forrest and you." Petar said.

"I think we should go with Washington's idea. We need to be careful with our assets." Forrest decided.

Luziyca
Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Luziyca » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:12 am

Valentina would say to the men, "Greetings, sirs." After observing the debate, she said in Luziycan to the translator, "I think that the best way that we could seize the capital is send us to infiltrate the city on the day of the parade, and start causing havoc. We should sabotage the parade and seize the government offices, while we can also take a military base. We would probably be best to fight the soldiers by ambushing them, and if need be, we could destroy the palace itself."

The Sanguinian Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sanguinian Islands » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:32 am

Luziyca wrote:Valentina would say to the men, "Greetings, sirs." After observing the debate, she said in Luziycan to the translator, "I think that the best way that we could seize the capital is send us to infiltrate the city on the day of the parade, and start causing havoc. We should sabotage the parade and seize the government offices, while we can also take a military base. We would probably be best to fight the soldiers by ambushing them, and if need be, we could destroy the palace itself."

"Thing is, my dear, things are not that easy. PMCs are crawling the streets, registering every citizen, to make sure no foreign spies are in the city." Forrest replied.

"Sir, I have intelligence saying that the Imperial Army is shelling the Holy Zealot See, and the Guards are at their last stand." A soldier said, running in.

"Screw the capital, we must protect the High Priest!" Karen said in his native language, and his body motions spoke for himself. The Zealot natives present promptly jumped to their feet and ran to a couple of Koyro-Origin jets outside, and beconed the non Zealots to come with them, nobody objected, and they went.

"Come on, we need to help the High Priest!" Ludwig yelled shrilly.

Luziyca
Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Luziyca » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:12 pm

"ALRIGHT!" Valentina shouted in English to Ludwig.

She ran rather quickly, almost too quickly as she felt, towards the jet: fearful that they may go without her. Behind her were the troops that she trained, all running at about the same speed as her. Finally, they would reach the jets and all sat down. She sat towards the front.

Soon, all of her soldiers got on.

Valentina said in English, since they now were safe (for now) to the soldiers, "We are going to need to use a strategy to rescue the High Priest, the leader of the 'Zealot' religion, which I can safely assume is a native religion." She then switches to Luziycan and shows a map of the area around the city where the Holy Zealot See is located. She then points out where they'd be likely to be strongest and where they would be likely to be weak, divvying up the rebels into groups so they could at least rescue the High Priest before it was too late.

Umbra Ac Silentium
Postmaster-General

Capitalizt

Postby Umbra Ac Silentium » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:13 pm

In a small way, being brought to a factory was comforting to Dr. Green. The belching smog was a familiar sight and smell in her homeland, and she had spent thousands of hours toiling within them while she worked for her degree. Many of her closest friendships had been established during that occupational period. The apartment complex where she was raised was located not far from the industrial district of the city. In a sense, she hoped this might be like going home, but deep down she knew this would only finalize the alienation of the whole experience.

She internally questioned the usefulness of the blindfold. She was a stranger in a land unknown. Under heavy scrutiny as she was, escape was unlikely. She had no sense of orientation here. She knew of no landmarks, no streets were familiar, and she had no idea as to the relative position of any possible escape. Still, precautions are what they are. The car was marginally more comfortable than the subways Arura was accustomed to taking, a small high note for a rancid affair. The Empress pleaded for help, but there was nothing Dr. Green could do to assist her. Was there anybody who hadn't been abducted by this monarch-maniac? Dr. Green was curious about the empress. Who was she? Where had she come from? Was she a native or was she abducted far from here as well?

Dr. Green remained silent while the little tyrant made his demands. Some of them were within the realm of possibility but absolutely horrific in nature. Others just seemed absurd and utterly impossible. People don't develop genetic immunity to high powered kinetic forces. That just simply doesn't happen, let alone without protection. It was dawning on the doctor that Emperor John was even more out of place and unprepared for a position of power than even she had initially suspected. Perhaps his role model was a Koy dictator or some other despicable figure from the annals of history.

When they arrived Arura looked cautiously around at the factory. It was a small one compared to the ones she was used to, but it was still a factory. A home of sorts for her. Emperor John announced his confiscation of the factory to all present and the guard burst into song. It was a surreal moment, like a theme park gone horribly wrong. The doctor couldn't help but give a forlorn farewell wave to the empress as she sped off. Turning back to her new team, she immediately introduced herself. "Salutations, I am Doctor Green. May I ask your names'?"
Last edited by Umbra Ac Silentium on Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Other Compass

The Sanguinian Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sanguinian Islands » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:43 pm

Luziyca wrote:"ALRIGHT!" Valentina shouted in English to Ludwig.

She ran rather quickly, almost too quickly as she felt, towards the jet: fearful that they may go without her. Behind her were the troops that she trained, all running at about the same speed as her. Finally, they would reach the jets and all sat down. She sat towards the front.

Valentina said in English, since they now were safe (for now) to the soldiers, "We are going to need to use a strategy to rescue the High Priest, the leader of the 'Zealot' religion, which I can safely assume is a native religion." She then switches to Luziycan and shows a map of the area around the city where the Holy Zealot See is located. She then points out where they'd be likely to be strongest and where they would be likely to be weak, divvying up the rebels into groups so they could at least rescue the High Priest before it was too late.

As the jet landed in Sose, Zealot See, shells bursted around the city as guards in bright red clothing were shooting at a spec ops PMC team who infiltrated the city walls. Soldiers bursted out of the jet, and a feminine looking teenager in red clothing, white and black face paint, and a tall red hat approached Forrest and his entourage. All the soldiers of the Zealot religion promptly bowed to the young man. This was the High Priest Shereahunivaliteivaito, his Eternal Holyness, appointed by the Oneness himself. The young man was obviously scared, but was clutching a automatic rifle, his guard being killed and him barely escaping with his life.

"I-I don't want to ask any more of you b-brave souls, but can you help the soldiers relieve the city? My men are outgunned and out numbered, and the enemy is getting through the defenses." The High Priest asked of the soldiers.

Wenidigo, without taking orders from anyone, grabbed a bayoneted Nevan rifle and charged in, yelling prayers as he ran to help the crimson colored guard.

"I think that is a yes, Your Highness. Move out!" Forrest decided.
Umbra Ac Silentium wrote:In a small way, being brought to a factory was comforting to Dr. Green. The belching smog was a familiar sight and smell in her homeland, and she had spent thousands of hours toiling within them while she worked for her degree. Many of her closest friendships had been established during that occupational period. The apartment complex where she was raised was located not far from the industrial district of the city. In a sense, she hoped this might be like going home, but deep down she knew this would only finalize the alienation of the whole experience.

She internally questioned the usefulness of the blindfold. She was a stranger in a land unknown. Under heavy scrutiny as she was, escape was unlikely. She had no sense of orientation here. She knew of no landmarks, no streets were familiar, and she had no idea as to the relative position of any possible escape. Still, precautions are what they are. The car was marginally more comfortable than the subways Arura was accustomed to taking, a small high note for a rancid affair. The Empress pleaded for help, but there was nothing Dr. Green could do to assist her. Was there anybody who hadn't been abducted by this monarch-maniac? Dr. Green was curious about the empress. Who was she? Where had she come from? Was she a native or was she abducted far from here as well?

Dr. Green remained silent while the little tyrant made his demands. Some of them were within the realm of possibility but absolutely horrific in nature. Others just seemed absurd and utterly impossible. People don't develop genetic immunity to high powered kinetic forces. That just simply doesn't happen, let alone without protection. It was dawning on the doctor that Emperor John was even more out of place and unprepared for a position of power than even she had initially suspected. Perhaps his role model was a Koy dictator or some other despicable figure from the annals of history.

When they arrived Arura looked cautiously around at the factory. It was a small one compared to the ones she was used to, but it was still a factory. A home of sorts for her. Emperor John announced his confiscation of the factory to all present and the guard burst into song. It was a surreal moment, like a theme park gone horribly wrong. The doctor couldn't help but give a forlorn farewell wave to the empress as she sped off. Turning back to her new team, she immediately introduced herself. "Salutations, I am Doctor Green. May I ask your names'?"

Most of the scientists there had a blank expression. A scientist who was abducted during the chaos of the Peitoa incident, Chen Fu, was present. He bowed silently and went back to tinkering with the rocks that John was obsessed with. A couple from Ainin, Francois and Jeanne Chirac, were testing the prototypes of the weaponized diseases on monkeys. Other scientists were there, but they had no name tags. One approached with a sickening smile on his face, one that only a child murderer would have.

A skinny Sanguinian colonist with a short buzz cut and a bloody lab coat was the man to the smile, and introduced himself.

"Salutations, Doctor Green. My name is Sheldin von Asperger, psychologist, geneticist, and the person you will be reporting to, besides the emperor himself. I am the one envisioning our biological weapons project, overseeing every aspect on this project. I expected to find a man in the position of geneticist, pardon me, but I don't think women can be smart enough for such a thing. Jeanne is a engineer, a menial job, just like a Luzicyian burger flipper. You will work on the 'moon' rocks, with Chen Fu. They are not from the moon, and they like the Emperor very much, so be careful. If you need me, I will be watching Star Trek in the back. Have fun." He said with a forced smile. "And I said, do not play with the moon rocks, they are not makeup."

Sheldin went into his secret room and sat down, chuckling at references nobody else really got. He never understood everyone else anyway.

The Sanguinian Parade, 2014

"Please stand up, for the anthem of the Elective Empire of Sanguinia, the Jewel of Esquarium."

The anthem played on televisions around the world, as the camera showed shots of the Victorian era looking parts of New Moscow, then turning to the Senate building, having the words: "Empire of Sanguinia: 1923-2014" in giant Cyrillic lettering. Little that the people know, that there will be no more of these parades anymore, that this show of pomp is the last one.

Shots of a cheering crowd can be seen, but only college students actually support the Emperor, naively thinking he is a leftist Jesus.

The Guard, in colorful purple clothing and wielding sabers, march through the streets, tanks following them. Rich agriculture magnates have their own floats, representing the strong rural culture of Sanguinia. And finally, the emperor arrives.

He is wearing a heavy fur coat, and a army uniform, wearing a crown with a huge diamond on it, laced with ivory, amethysts, jade, and gold, and the empress Solstice was wearing a gown of lace and gold thread, designed jointly by the Little Dress Company and many other prestigious houses of fashion. She was also wearing shoes with pearls on them, and a small but expensive tiara. Her expression was blank as she whispered to the Emperor..

"Everyone hates us."

John ignored this, until he noticed a native yelling something incoherently. He tried to figure out what he was saying, but it was clear the moment blood splashed on John's brand new Ferrari.

"YA'AAKUVA ZALOT!" The native yelled as he decapitated a bystander, and started stabbing everyone around him, but was easily tackled to the ground and subdued, then, a whistle could be heard through the sky, and a small explosion happened near the Ferrari, killing the driver. The man who threw the grenade was also apprehended, and PMCs arrived to cover all the cameras and cease broadcasting. The Emperor and Empress were evacuated out of the area, and the riot police stormed through the streets, trying to catch any more terrorists.

The Civil War had started in earnest, and it was no longer a skirmish. Many will die.

Luziyca
Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Luziyca » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:06 am

Luziyca wrote:"ALRIGHT!" Valentina shouted in English to Ludwig.

As the jet landed in Sose, Zealot See, shells bursted around the city as guards in bright red clothing were shooting at a spec ops PMC team who infiltrated the city walls. Soldiers bursted out of the jet, and a feminine looking teenager in red clothing, white and black face paint, and a tall red hat approached Forrest and his entourage. All the soldiers of the Zealot religion promptly bowed to the young man. This was the High Priest Shereahunivaliteivaito, his Eternal Holyness, appointed by the Oneness himself. The young man was obviously scared, but was clutching a automatic rifle, his guard being killed and him barely escaping with his life.

"I-I don't want to ask any more of you b-brave souls, but can you help the soldiers relieve the city? My men are outgunned and out numbered, and the enemy is getting through the defenses." The High Priest asked of the soldiers.

Wenidigo, without taking orders from anyone, grabbed a bayoneted Nevan rifle and charged in, yelling prayers as he ran to help the crimson colored guard.

Thus, Valentina Tereshkova ordered her soldiers to fight. "Move, move, move!" she said in English. She then followed last, and ordered them to target suspected enemy installations. They had to think on their feet, and their main objective was to provide cover fire to ensure Wendigo escapes or at least help the forces.

Umbra Ac Silentium
Postmaster-General

Capitalizt

Postby Umbra Ac Silentium » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:56 pm

The Sanguinian Islands wrote:Most of the scientists there had a blank expression. A scientist who was abducted during the chaos of the Peitoa incident, Chen Fu, was present. He bowed silently and went back to tinkering with the rocks that John was obsessed with. A couple from Ainin, Francois and Jeanne Chirac, were testing the prototypes of the weaponized diseases on monkeys. Other scientists were there, but they had no name tags. One approached with a sickening smile on his face, one that only a child murderer would have.

A skinny Sanguinian colonist with a short buzz cut and a bloody lab coat was the man to the smile, and introduced himself.

"Salutations, Doctor Green. My name is Sheldin von Asperger, psychologist, geneticist, and the person you will be reporting to, besides the emperor himself. I am the one envisioning our biological weapons project, overseeing every aspect on this project. I expected to find a man in the position of geneticist, pardon me, but I don't think women can be smart enough for such a thing. Jeanne is a engineer, a menial job, just like a Luzicyian burger flipper. You will work on the 'moon' rocks, with Chen Fu. They are not from the moon, and they like the Emperor very much, so be careful. If you need me, I will be watching Star Trek in the back. Have fun." He said with a forced smile. "And I said, do not play with the moon rocks, they are not makeup."

Sheldin went into his secret room and sat down, chuckling at references nobody else really got. He never understood everyone else anyway.

It was a sad crowd that filled this makeshift laboratory. Silence had dug itself into this unholy ground save for the screeching of unseen primates. It was an ethereal place, completely unlike the laboratories she used to frequent; often noisy, always busy. The people were quiet, scared. It bode ill. Just what kind of madhouse had she found herself in? There was no doubt that these people would have escaped if there were opportunity. She scanned the faces to see if there might be any that were familiar; some past coworker, a distant speaker or prolific publisher, but there were none. It was both saddening and relieving. A familiar face might have been just what she needed to make it but fortune rested with her compatriots.

A peculiar and wicked man approached Dr. Arura Green. He was obviously a man of ill intention, carrying with him a visage that bode only evils. After presenting himself, Arura extended her hand to Dr. Asperger but he was either too caught up in his own speech to notice or deliberately ignored the gesture she was making. His casually sexist remark make Dr. Green clench her teeth and she glared coldly at the man. Coming from a very egalitarian society, such sentiments were alien and disrespectful to an extreme degree. Nonetheless, she was curious as to the nature of these "moon rocks," if they really weren't from the moon. What would prompt such absurdity? Still, caution advised her against speaking lest her vital fluids mingle with those already staining the doctor's attire.

After concluding his monologue in the most awkward and chauvinist manner possible, Dr. Green simply glared at him before finally speaking. "I understand, Doctor. It will be done," and said nothing more. As he departed, she mumbled under her breath, "May you die alone and unheard." It was a traditional Umbracium cure, but a potent one. In a culture that so valued the power of the spoken word, such things were seldom taken lightly. She turned about and began journeying to the rock study. She passed by the primate enclosure. She preferred rats. Small, fast breeding, and easy to work with. Still, primates were curious creatures, and if she had ever been given the opportunity to work with them she might have taken the chance. It was almost sad to find them in such circumstances.

Reaching Dr. Fu, she greeted him. "Salutations Dr. Fu, I would say it's a pleasure but under such circumstances we both know I would be lying." She let out a dry laugh and continued. "May I inquire into the nature of our work here?"

Other Compass

The Sanguinian Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sanguinian Islands » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:12 pm

Luziyca wrote:
The Sanguinian Islands wrote:As the jet landed in Sose, Zealot See, shells bursted around the city as guards in bright red clothing were shooting at a spec ops PMC team who infiltrated the city walls. Soldiers bursted out of the jet, and a feminine looking teenager in red clothing, white and black face paint, and a tall red hat approached Forrest and his entourage. All the soldiers of the Zealot religion promptly bowed to the young man. This was the High Priest Shereahunivaliteivaito, his Eternal Holyness, appointed by the Oneness himself. The young man was obviously scared, but was clutching a automatic rifle, his guard being killed and him barely escaping with his life.

Thus, Valentina Tereshkova ordered her soldiers to fight. "Move, move, move!" she said in English. She then followed last, and ordered them to target suspected enemy installations. They had to think on their feet, and their main objective was to provide cover fire to ensure Wendigo escapes or at least help the forces.

The soldiers moved out, shooting at the heavily armed mercenaries, with mixed results, as some soldiers dropped dead from well placed shots. The High Priest was escorted into the jet, and the brightly colored guard advanced on the enemy lines.

A squad of Golden Shields jumped from a bush behind the Republican soldiers and engaged in melee with them for a brief moment as a distraction, and ran away as a hail of bullets from another direction hit the squad of Republicans, and the soldiers ducked down for cover.
Umbra Ac Silentium wrote:
The Sanguinian Islands wrote:Most of the scientists there had a blank expression. A scientist who was abducted during the chaos of the Peitoa incident, Chen Fu, was present. He bowed silently and went back to tinkering with the rocks that John was obsessed with. A couple from Ainin, Francois and Jeanne Chirac, were testing the prototypes of the weaponized diseases on monkeys. Other scientists were there, but they had no name tags. One approached with a sickening smile on his face, one that only a child murderer would have.

It was a sad crowd that filled this makeshift laboratory. Silence had dug itself into this unholy ground save for the screeching of unseen primates. It was an ethereal place, completely unlike the laboratories she used to frequent; often noisy, always busy. The people were quiet, scared. It bode ill. Just what kind of madhouse had she found herself in? There was no doubt that these people would have escaped if there were opportunity. She scanned the faces to see if there might be any that were familiar; some past coworker, a distant speaker or prolific publisher, but there were none. It was both saddening and relieving. A familiar face might have been just what she needed to make it but fortune rested with her compatriots.

A peculiar and wicked man approached Dr. Arura Green. He was obviously a man of ill intention, carrying with him a visage that bode only evils. After presenting himself, Arura extended her hand to Dr. Asperger but he was either too caught up in his own speech to notice or deliberately ignored the gesture she was making. His casually sexist remark make Dr. Green clench her teeth and she glared coldly at the man. Coming from a very egalitarian society, such sentiments were alien and disrespectful to an extreme degree. Nonetheless, she was curious as to the nature of these "moon rocks," if they really weren't from the moon. What would prompt such absurdity? Still, caution advised her against speaking lest her vital fluids mingle with those already staining the doctor's attire.

After concluding his monologue in the most awkward and chauvinist manner possible, Dr. Green simply glared at him before finally speaking. "I understand, Doctor. It will be done," and said nothing more. As he departed, she mumbled under her breath, "May you die alone and unheard." It was a traditional Umbracium cure, but a potent one. In a culture that so valued the power of the spoken word, such things were seldom taken lightly. She turned about and began journeying to the rock study. She passed by the primate enclosure. She preferred rats. Small, fast breeding, and easy to work with. Still, primates were curious creatures, and if she had ever been given the opportunity to work with them she might have taken the chance. It was almost sad to find them in such circumstances.

Reaching Dr. Fu, she greeted him. "Salutations Dr. Fu, I would say it's a pleasure but under such circumstances we both know I would be lying." She let out a dry laugh and continued. "May I inquire into the nature of our work here?"

"ooooo." Fu said while stroking his long beard. "Yes, madam. This is narcotic, similar effect to crack, but kill fast and liquidizes bone slowly. Also make skin elastic. Is derived from a mineral found in the mountains, and Native Sanguinian call 'moon rock' cause make you feel like on moon. Emperor take Fu from Peitoa, make weapon. You also make weapon. Those people there make weapon from polio, Aininians torture monkey. Is our jobs. What you do is just study components of moon rock and find way to make Eraser gas. We do this two ways, we deploy gas on enemy, or make enemy addict to rock. Understand? Fu can do it, want to know if you can." He said cheerfully. "Don't worry, we be take back to home country, they got to." He concluded.

"So I been here before, Madam. Sanguinia very dumb people, hate women and bad food, only pickled cabbage and beet soup. Only one scientist and he autistic, so have to kidnap us. Hah!"

Luziyca
Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Luziyca » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:40 pm

Luziyca wrote:Thus, Valentina Tereshkova ordered her soldiers to fight. "Move, move, move!" she said in English. She then followed last, and ordered them to target suspected enemy installations. They had to think on their feet, and their main objective was to provide cover fire to ensure Wendigo escapes or at least help the forces.

The soldiers moved out, shooting at the heavily armed mercenaries, with mixed results, as some soldiers dropped dead from well placed shots. The High Priest was escorted into the jet, and the brightly colored guard advanced on the enemy lines.

A squad of Golden Shields jumped from a bush behind the Republican soldiers and engaged in melee with them for a brief moment as a distraction, and ran away as a hail of bullets from another direction hit the squad of Republicans, and the soldiers ducked down for cover.

With the High Priest on the jet, Valentina felt confident. That was the only reason why she even came here. She wanted to order them to go back on the plane and flee, but she decided to order them to take control of military bases and the town hall to make it a Republican-controlled city. Thus, she ordered her soldiers to fight on, and encouraged them to make POWs either fight alongside the Republicans or get executed for treason against Sanguinia.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents