NATION

PASSWORD

Christianity Is Banned!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Eizen
Spokesperson

Founded: Antiquity
Corporate Police State

Postby Eizen » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:05 pm

New Azura wrote:[
OOC: Forgive me, but this is a kind of lengthy rebuttal.

I'll say, it's amazing how much one can speak on a subject while simultaneously knowing nothing about it.

I'm a Christian apologist and a pastor in training; it's my business to understand how you guys tick.

Note the highlighted part, because you've already admitted your bias against what i'm going to tell you.

So its your business? Business must not be very good because you have started making absolutely false claims based nowhere in relaity. You are a pastor in training and suddenly you know what makes us tick? Well guess what, i'm an atheist and I am not only telling you that what you're saying is absolutely false, but that you are basically making stuff up? Where do you get your information?

Your business to understand how I tick? And why is that, so you can convert me? Good luck buddy, it would take someone a lot smarter than you are. I come from a Christian family and actively chose my own path in life based on the evidence available, I'm not about to be impressed by anything someone on the internet says out of complete ignorance.

An atheist would profess that there is no God, because there's no "evidence" to support such a claim.

Love the use of quotation marks, it's as if our definition if evidence somehow does not apply.

Real science would stick it to you right now; sensory perception is hardly the end-all/be-all for proofing, and even that doesn't take into account what experiencing God can actually mean. But let's simply rest on the sensory perception argument.

Just what is real science to you? The only proof that your god exists is in unverified texts and sources that are not credible.

Can the "big bang" theory be seen, heard, tasted, smelt, or felt? No, of course not,

Yes it actually can be heard. It was one of the most important discoveries of the 20th century actually. But see, since you are a pastor you obviously know more about science than someone who actually studies science so feel free to continue to lecture me out of ignorance.

but scientists can see the effects of a cosmic event through monitoring the cosmos, through such principles as red shift. Through indirect stimuli and processes, science has supposed a logically sound theorem. Even if you don't believe in the big bang theory, there's enough circumstantial evidence to bring the discussion to the table.

That is a little better than circumstantial evidence.

If you are looking for the evidence of God in the world, then you look to the external influences. Examine physical manifestations of the Holy Spirit, otherworldly occurrences that defy logical explanation.

You mean like fire and lightning? Oh wait, humanity eventually became educated enough to learn the meaning behind those phenomenons, and as we continue to learn and discover we will continue to find rational explanations.

View the cosmos at the molecular level, deciphering how universal gasses and the fundamental building blocks of life must be arranged in an exact manner to create life, in such a manner that random chance is astronomically impossible. You have many more “test-cases” for the existence of a Creator, just as there are more “test-cases” for the existence of a Big Bang at the formation of the universe. Both criteria, whether you shall admit so or not, require examination and proofing.

But see, where you immediately jump to the conclusion of a creator, people such as myself continue to work and find logical explanations.

Now, here’s the kicker. It’s up to you to determine what you believe.

And its up to people like you who determine my beliefs apparently, since you have such a warped view of what atheism actually is. But go on with your ranting and raving.

I understand that atheism is a belief, although I would argue at another point in time that it’s a flawed position, using much what I was starting to use above.

A person sees no evidence for a God, therefore they do not believe in a God. Where is the flaw in that logic? Your personal belief that I may be flawed does not definitively make it so.

Allow me simply to counter your position with my own: an atheist would profess that there is no supreme being, no Creator, no God in any manner of the usage of the word. Therefore, there exists no sentient being on the metaphysical level; rather, any concept of a “God” would rest on a conceptual level, in the same vein as ideas and thoughts. There would be no substance to the concept. The physical universe is the extent of the physical manifestations of life, in other words.

Wrong. There exists no PROOF of any sort of metaphysical sentient life. We do not claim there is no God simply because we do not believe. That is the lopsided logic some Christians most certainly use though. We do not believe in God because we see no proof. We do not believe in ghosts or spirits or otherworldly beings because there is no tangible evidence such things exist. None. People such as myself will not accept unverified stories from sources like the Bible which many Christians do not interpret completely literally (rightfully so, because some of the stuff in there does not make sense if used literally.)

If you believe in any other pattern, be it a “life force” or a sentient source where everything must come from, then you’re not a true atheist, you’re a deist or an agnostic.

I know what deism and agnosticism is. Don't act like i'm some sort of idiot, you're the one who thinks that atheism is some kind of human-worship.

Now, supposing you believe that life is a random occurrence in the cosmos, that there is nothing besides the physical, tangible existence we can experience, then mankind’s scope of the cosmos is limited to what he can find. If we cannot find it, then there is no substantive manner in which the hypothetical or the theoretical can be considered on the same plane as physical existence.

You presume that there is an existence beyond this. A true atheist does not believe that there is because evidence does not exist for any other form of existence.

As we noted earlier, you can formulate a hypothesis for the Big Bang using principles such as red shift; you can formulate hypotheses about the history of life on earth by examining the fossil record. But if there is no evidence of the event (cause), or no evidence of the end result (effects), then there is no discernable reason to believe that something can exist. This is the extent of the rational, thoughtful scientific process. This, at least, is how man would view the universe.

Let me guess. We follow this part of your rant with some raving about how we need to accept that Man is too ignorant to comprehend the universe and that we should blindly believe in the supernatural because some two-bit hack pastor on an internet forum told us to believe in it.

However, in using this proof, we open ourselves up to a very, very dangerous error. In scrapping all that cannot be seen or felt, nor observe the possible effects thereof to the heap of the theoretical and the conceptual, we are establishing man as a pertinent factor in what is and isn’t possible in the universe. Such reasoning is faulty, erroneous, and not the least bit arrogant. Mankind has not the moral, nor the physical authority to be the judge of what is and isn’t possible.

Here we go with more of the nonsense again. My favorite part is how you claim that humans lack some kind of authority to judge what is and isn't possible. See to someone such as myself you're basically saying that humans do not have the right to engage in free thinking. As a sentient being, humans most certainly have the ability and the right to think for themselves and make their own decisions. You say we haven't the moral and physical authority to judge, and the terms "authority" and "judge" are wildly inappropriate to use in this context. Attempting to learn more and make determinations about the universe around us is not akin to that of a trial judge making absolute decisions. We are thinking creatures capable of learning so much about the universe, and using that knowledge to paint a better picture of the world around us is not something we do to assert authority over the universe by any means.

At some point we learned that the Earth was round, at some point we learned the Sun did not revolve around the Earth, at some point we left our planet and started visiting other stellar bodies. Should we not have done this? Or do we need some kind of divine authority first? Humans are learners by nature, we make our own decisions based on the evidence life presents us with. Atheists have decided that we see no evidence of God. We do not do this to elevate our standing in the universe. I for one believe that human beings are a unique part of nature but still a part of nature.

To believe so is in error.

According to you anyway. But I forgot you're a pastor in training and know everything there is so let me be quiet and humbled.

To wit, we have basic laws and theorems that dictate the order of the universe. Things such as the speed of light and the force of gravity would seemingly remain constant. Yet up until the mid-20th century, scientists believed that the extreme cold of the Poles prevented bacterial life from occurring. We could not find it, nor evidence of it, therefore it did not exist. But bacteria does exist at the Poles, because we found it.

Yes, because WE FOUND TANGIBLE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE. Show me the tangible physical evidence of your God. Oh wait there is none! (Protip: Faith is not tangible, it is a feeling you carry inside of you, If I were to go around telling people that I still believed in Santa Claus because I felt he was real in my heart I wouldn't convert anyone.)

Now, say that a hypothetical planet exists some 200 Million light years from earth, in a binary star system. Can we conceptualize a world where the forces of gravity would allow for a living organism to develop suspended in nothing but air? Surely, though would modern scientific thought would tend to render such a scenario in the realm of science fiction.

Because according to our current knowledge it is highly unlikely. Of course if we discover this and it turns out we are wrong its because we find, y'know, physical evidence. You seem to think that scientific discovery is somehow a sign that Humans don't know anything, when it shows the complete opposite.

Yet mankind’s knowledge of the cosmos, comparative to its size and complexity is limited, extremely limited maybe. Can mankind reasonably make the claim that such a world does not, or cannot exist? This is bad science, any way you slice it. We have yet to fully understand the inner workings of the human body yet. How can man be so smug; nay, arrogant to claim that there is not a God? The same principle applies in both cases.

Here is where you really fail at Science 101. You continue to use these absolute claims like "scientist says this is impossible", when a real scientist will say "there is no evidence that this is possible." Note the phrasing of that statement because it means something entirely different.

But we don't claim to fully understand the workings of the human body, but Christians do claim there is a God, so the two situations are completely freaking different.

An atheist would fall back to the first argument; lack of discernable proof from our sensory perceptions. Yet I have attempted to demonstrate the fallacious nature of this technique.

And failed. Failed early to since you started off by saying there was no way we coulkd physically percieve the Big Bang Theory when HEARING IT is one of our species' greatest scientific accomplishments.

Ergo, an atheist who rejects deistic explanations for the order of the universe must in principle base your system on the extent of man’s knowledge of the cosmos, thus lifting mankind himself into the central proponent of any argument of life. We essentially become the Creator, for nothing can physically exist according to our sentient intelligence until we discover the event, or its effects on the universe.

Again I bring you back to where you fail Science 101.

In science, you do not prove or disprove anything. You provide evidence for or against. Atheists feel that insufficient evidence exists for the existence of God, therefore we do not believe. It's actually very simple.

I’ll make a religious analogy here (SNIPPED BY AUTHOR)

I'm not even going to bother reading it, because it's probably just more of the ignorant garbage you have been spewing throughout this thread.

Any questions?

How much crack do you smoke?
Last edited by Eizen on Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eizen
Spokesperson

Founded: Antiquity
Corporate Police State

Postby Eizen » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:10 pm

Namabia wrote:Without atheists teh world would be a better place.

Tell that to everyone who died in a religiously motivated conflict.

Cerantia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Cerantia » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:11 pm

Um, guys, this is an in-character discution - go make a different thread somewhere else if your gonna keep up with this bickering. I'm Christian, too, but I really don't give a crap about you two douking it out - neither of you is going to change. Pastor-in-training, it'd be better just to pray. Athiest-point-maker, compile a list of something or other that might make a Christian go fuming and yelling at you so you can file us for hate crimes or something. As for me, I have 2.4 million troops to outfit, debreaf, and roll-out to these Nazi's borders.

Cerantia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerantia » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:19 pm

Cerantia wrote:Um, guys, this is an in-character discution - go make a different thread somewhere else if your gonna keep up with this bickering. I'm Christian, too, but I really don't give a crap about you two douking it out - neither of you is going to change. Pastor-in-training, it'd be better just to pray. Athiest-point-maker, compile a list of something or other that might make a Christian go fuming and yelling at you so you can file us for hate crimes or something. As for me, I have 2.4 million troops to outfit, debreaf, and roll-out to these Nazi's borders.

Didn't know I could get people to shut up on a forum for five minutes with a topic as sensitive as this...

Clamparapa
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Clamparapa » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:20 pm

OOC: When the HELL did this become NSG? This is II, so keep things IC. If you want to debate things take it to NSG.

IC

The nation of Clamparapa, while not being able to take on refugees at this time, condemns the nation of San Franutsco for its banning of any religion. It appears that these reports of the banning of different religions are about as numerous and annoying as those dating messages we received a few months back. Please stop sending us annoying messages of religion banning or we will retaliate with our own spam and send you a nice Christmas DoS (Denial of Service) package.

Highest Regards,

Clamparapan Supreme Council

Cerantia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerantia » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:24 pm

Clamparapa wrote:OOC: When the HELL did this become NSG? This is II, so keep things IC. If you want to debate things take it to NSG.

IC

The nation of Clamparapa, while not being able to take on refugees at this time, condemns the nation of San Franutsco for its banning of any religion. It appears that these reports of the banning of different religions are about as numerous and annoying as those dating messages we received a few months back. Please stop sending us annoying messages of religion banning or we will retaliate with our own spam and send you a nice Christmas DoS (Denial of Service) package.

Highest Regards,

OOC (NOOB ALLERT!) Well, I only joined like late last week - I don't really know what NSG stands for (Nation States General?), but I assumed since this was in international incidents, people would be replying IC, instead of this turning into a heated debate on whether or not Christianity is right or wrong. You are the leader of your country - someone has killed a whole lotta Christians and imprizoned more. What are you going to do about it? That's what I thought this was about.

Cerantia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerantia » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:25 pm

Spredronia wrote:Official Telegram From The Office Of The PM of Spredronia
To: San Franusco
Subject: Christianity

Now, we will not take offense that you have banned Christianity: it's your choice and you'll have to deal with it. However, your taking hostage of people is wrong. Under Spredronian law, everyone is granted freedom of speech...

We are asking you to give us your hostages. If you do not respond within 48 hours or respond negatively we will be forced to take action against your nation... in what way, we will not tell you.

Russell Harvey II, Prime Minister of Spredronia

Amystris
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Amystris » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:26 pm

Cerantia wrote:
Clamparapa wrote:OOC: When the HELL did this become NSG? This is II, so keep things IC. If you want to debate things take it to NSG.

IC

Highest Regards,

OOC (NOOB ALLERT!) Well, I only joined like late last week - I don't really know what NSG stands for (Nation States General?), but I assumed since this was in international incidents, people would be replying IC, instead of this turning into a heated debate on whether or not Christianity is right or wrong. You are the leader of your country - someone has killed a whole lotta Christians and imprizoned more. What are you going to do about it? That's what I thought this was about.

:eyebrow: it is
Allies: Dyanstia, Trerents, Verzia and its Allies

Mustang Quotes

1)You can call me Roy Mustang. Or just Lieutenant Colonel. Hell, you can call me the Flame Alchemist. Whatever you do, remember the pain.

2)Killed in Action, and promoted two ranks for it. Brigadier General Hughes. You were the guy who was supposed to work below me and to push me to the top. Then you get yourself killed and surpass me in the ranks. I don't know what's more absurd. You or the State.

Song of the Day
Ready Steady GO by L'arc-en-Ciel

Clamparapa
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Clamparapa » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:27 pm

Cerantia wrote:

IC

Highest Regards,

OOC: You are correct, my good sir. NSG = Nation States General. And yes, you are correct about this thread and its purpose; debating matters OOCly had best be left to NSG.
Last edited by Clamparapa on Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Azura
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 22, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby New Azura » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:27 pm

Cerantia wrote:

IC

Highest Regards,

OOC: It was, though I made the clerical error of allowing Eizen's post to trigger my automatic RL response button. It's not hard to tell who's anti-Religious in the game, and for that, I apologize. Yet I do find it amusing that he'd crack on me for lecturing him about science, yet he has the gall to come out and tell me what the manifestations of the Holy Spirit are all about? For shame, man.

Have a nice day! :)
THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNFIOREPERILCOLOSSO

FRIEND OF KRAVEN (2005-2023)KRAVEN PREVAILS!18 YEARS OF STORIES DELETED

THEDOMINIONOFTHEAZURANS
CAPITAL:RAEVENNADEMONYM:AZURGOVERNMENT:SYNDICAL REPUBLICLANGUAGE:AZURI

Her Graceful Excellence the Phaedra
CALIXTEIMARAUDER
By the Grace of the Lord God, the Daughter of Tsyion, Spirited Maiden, First Matron of House Vardanyan
Imperatrix of the Evenguard of Azura and Sovereign Over Her Dependencies, the Governess of Isaura
and the Defender of the Children of Azura

— Controlled Nations —
Artemis Noir, Dragua Sevua, Grand Ventana, Hanasaku, New Azura, Nova Secta and Xiahua

— Other Supported Regions —
Esvanovia (P/MT), Teremara (P/MT), The Local Cluster (FT)

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

Seperates
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 03, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Seperates » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:47 pm

Official Commuque from the Multiple Personas of Seperates

To: Those Idiots of San Franutsco

While being the leader of an Athiest/Agnostic country, I am appalled by your behavior. Your behavior is none other than that which atheism and agnostism was created to prevent. By burning books and capturing innocents you are just as bad, nay, WORSE than those that you persecute. Wrath only begets Wrath and Hatred only begets Hatred. It is a vicious circle. Those that you persecute will most likely, logic forbid it, rise against you leading to more bloodshed. The wrath of many a nation will be placed upon your head because of your injustices. It is arrogance such as that which I abhore more than any religous fanatic. I sincerly hope you die cold and alone, seeing as your atheist soul has no netherworld to burn in.

Ferociously,
Lernad Boigenzahn
"Red-Eye"
C.E.O. of Seperates
This Debate is simply an exercise in Rhetoric. Truth is a fickle being with no intentions of showing itself today.

Non fui, fui, non sum, non curo

"The most important fact about us: that we are greater than the institutions and cultures we build."--Roberto Mangabeira Unger

San Franutsco
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby San Franutsco » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:27 pm

We refuse to lift our ban against the Homophobic, anti-other religion, anti-atheist extremists known as 'Christians'. If you wish to go to war due to your support for this intolerant religion, then so be it. Protests against your nations and Christianity in general are taking place in Sacramento, Bezerkly, and San Franutsco, calling Christians fear mongers, Homophobic, anti-Pro Choice, and against other religions, and for mistreating the environment and women in general.

Lubeck-Bremen-Hamburg
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Lubeck-Bremen-Hamburg » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:30 pm

IC:

Let it be known that the Holy League cares precisely nothing about the Godless fear-mongers now protesting in San Franutsco. Our previous declarations stand firm.

It is a sad day indeed when a so-called free republic shows less religious tolerance than a theocratic monarchy. We permit many religions here, including Judaism and Islam.

~ Franz Schepke, Kanzler der Fürst-Erzbischof, der Heiligen Liga
ICly, my nation is known as the Holy League, or as Lübeck-Bremen-Hamburg. Thank you.

For those of you in the Please Stop Having Fun crowd who demand nothing but dry realism, save the energy you would spend typing scathing criticism and chastisement. It won't work.

~ Proud member-nation of the Any Tech RP Group

Ryouese Black Islands
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ryouese Black Islands » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:55 pm

From Empress Shourisha I

The Ryouese Empire is now in a State of War against San Franutsco
Colonies of Ryou
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.
New Age people claim The "Space Brothers" are coming. I say "Do they have Space Sisters?"
StGeorge: you're pathetic
13:25 StGeorge: seriously
13:25 StGeorge: just leave ns already
13:25 StGeorge: you're an embarrassment to the site
13:25 StGeorge: and should have been thrown out months ago

Amystris
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Amystris » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:45 pm

Ryouese Black Islands wrote:From Empress Shourisha I

The Armed Republic of Amystris, though very saddened by the banning of religions, must condemn The actions of Ryouse Black Islands as war is not the answer to these problems, diplomacy must be a first and only resort

Mustang Quotes

1)You can call me Roy Mustang. Or just Lieutenant Colonel. Hell, you can call me the Flame Alchemist. Whatever you do, remember the pain.

2)Killed in Action, and promoted two ranks for it. Brigadier General Hughes. You were the guy who was supposed to work below me and to push me to the top. Then you get yourself killed and surpass me in the ranks. I don't know what's more absurd. You or the State.

Song of the Day

Tybra
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 11, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tybra » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:48 pm

Ryouese Black Islands wrote:From Empress Shourisha I

Imperial Letter of Foreign Affairs

To Empress Shourisha I

The Holy Empire of Tybra urges you to reconsider your declaration of war. The Holy Empire of Tybra cannot allow you to declare war purely on a religious ban. This is an internal affairs and not a cause for war. It is with much trouble we write this, but it is a necessary evil for it must be done to put an end to your ferocious hunger.

The Holy Empire of Tybra hereby issues an ultimatum of 24 hours upon the Ryouese Empire. The Ryouese Empire must withdraw all statements made in regards to religious banning nations and will withdraw its letter of privateering. Failure to comply will result in a declaration of war issued by the Holy Empire of Tybra and the Conservative Republic of CommunistSovietAmerica against teh Ryouese Black Islands. This war will inevitably result into but one destiny where there is but one peace: the Treaty of Enlightenment.

Signed,

Lord C, Imperator of the Holy Empire of Tybra
Tybra Factbook

"The key to strategy... is not to choose a path to victory, but to choose so that all paths lead to a victory."
— Cavilo, The Vor Game

Cerantia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerantia » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:48 pm

San Franutsco wrote:We refuse to lift our ban against the Homophobic, anti-other religion, anti-atheist extremists known as 'Christians'. If you wish to go to war due to your support for this intolerant religion, then so be it. Protests against your nations and Christianity in general are taking place in Sacramento, Bezerkly, and San Franutsco, calling Christians fear mongers, Homophobic, anti-Pro Choice, and against other religions, and for mistreating the environment and women in general.

Cerce Tentones, to the Leader of San Franutsco;

I humbly request not a lifting of this ban, but the release of your Christian prisoners into Cerantia. With these Christians in our borders, and not yours, you will have no one to oppose you. You still have aproximately 2 hours in which to do this before I go to war.

Sincerely,

~Cerce Tentones, Emperor of the Cerantian Millitary Empire.

Namabia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 25, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Namabia » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:51 pm

Cerantia wrote:
San Franutsco wrote:We refuse to lift our ban against the Homophobic, anti-other religion, anti-atheist extremists known as 'Christians'. If you wish to go to war due to your support for this intolerant religion, then so be it. Protests against your nations and Christianity in general are taking place in Sacramento, Bezerkly, and San Franutsco, calling Christians fear mongers, Homophobic, anti-Pro Choice, and against other religions, and for mistreating the environment and women in general.

I humbly request not a lifting of this ban, but the release of your Christian prisoners into Cerantia. With these Christians in our borders, and not yours, you will have no one to oppose you. You still have aproximately 2 hours in which to do this before I go to war.

Sincerely,

Do Not Declare War. I am a Christian Nation , and if you are you would know that Jesus would not want bloodshed over a stupid ban if we could negotiate.

-Signed, President Caleb of the Christian Theocracy of Namabia
I am politically someone who is near the center of the scale.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:'Hate' is such a strong word. I just want to see him suffer. Is that so awful? :)

Strykyh wrote:I wasn't trying to be intelligent.

Big Jim P wrote:I have the right to personal self-defense, whether that necessitates a gun, a knife, my bare hands or a nuclear weapon.

Amystris
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Amystris » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:51 pm

You call us Fear Mongers, yet we have pledged to help you against Ryouse. You call us Homophobic yet we allow Gay Marriage. You call us Anti-Pro Choice yet....Wait, we don't allow abortion. We also allow freedom of religion and women are very highly respected
Last edited by Amystris on Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mustang Quotes

Song of the Day

Eternal Life with God
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Eternal Life with God » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:51 pm

Atheism is banned, and the United Secular Party has been barred from contesting elections due to YOUR actions.
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 14:6
Economic Left/Right: 4.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.56

“God became man so that man might become God.”
-St.Augustine of Hippo

San Franutsco
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby San Franutsco » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:58 pm

Cerantia wrote:

Sincerely,

We will be willing to send the Christian Extremists to your nation.

Amystris
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Amystris » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:59 pm

To: Emperor Shourisha I

This is Deplorable. Diplomacy must be used unless San Frantusco was planning a genocide, which they are not. WE will support San Frantusco, though we find the banning of religions disgusting. We do not support the destruction of a small nation for no REAL reason. We remained neutral till this point. We will fight alongside the San Frantuscon Military and we will destroy your ILLEAGAL Privateers if you do not stop the invasion.

Signed,
Furher Maxie A. Karkonov of Amystris

Mustang Quotes

Song of the Day

Cerantia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerantia » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:10 pm

Namabia wrote:
Cerantia wrote:

Sincerely,

Do Not Declare War. I am a Christian Nation , and if you are you would know that Jesus would not want bloodshed over a stupid ban if we could negotiate.

-Signed, President Caleb of the Christian Theocracy of Namabia

To the President Caleb;

I, however, am not a Christian nation - I simply wish for the previosly mentioned terms to be carried out, as Cerantia has declared these members of no nation as theirs. This is in direct violation of Cerantian Oral Law under the protection of citizens - "Should any country take offencive action against any citizen of Cerantia, that country is to be retaliated against due to Reason of Treason." I will wage war to liberate my newly found citizens, if necessary.

Sincerely,
~Cerce Tentones of CME.

Cerantia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerantia » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:11 pm

San Franutsco wrote:
Cerantia wrote:

Sincerely,

Cerantia thanks you for your cooperation. We expect these "Christian Extremists" to arrive at our borders on the marrow.

Eternal Life with God
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Eternal Life with God » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:13 pm

San Franutsco wrote:
Cerantia wrote:

Sincerely,

Thanks a lot, the Protestant Conservative Party needs a few extra votes.
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 14:6
Economic Left/Right: 4.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.56

“God became man so that man might become God.”
-St.Augustine of Hippo

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents