NATION

PASSWORD

[SWG] Dying Dawn: Stablisation (CLOSED)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
New Terminus
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

[SWG] Dying Dawn: Stablisation (CLOSED)

Postby New Terminus » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:54 pm

Play Music
Star Wars Galaxy Dying Dawn: Stabilisation
Outer Rim Anoat Sector

With the Galaxy in chaos, and the destruction of the Galactic Conclave and devastation of Coruscant many factions in the galaxy stand on the brink of war as the forces of chaos a new scurge to the galaxy continue to raid and pillage seemingly random targets. Several nations begin aggressive expansion in order to protect themselves whilst others withdraw from what is left of the Conclave effectively pinning the final nail in the coffin.

The New Terminus Systems Conglomerate a relatively outside force in terms of galactic politics begins a rapid expansion in the Southern Outer Rim along the two of the galaxies largest Trade Routes the Haydian Way and the Correlian Trade spine. With the galaxys attention on the Forces of Chaos and their nefarious plans the Conglomerate seeks to expand its hold and power on over the galaxy in order to stop the Outer Rim being the play thing of many of the galaxies larger central powers.

Admiral Zordain the commander of the Conglomerate First Fleet after successfully subjugating several major worlds along the Correlian trade Spine finds himself on the edge of the Anoat Sector readying his forces for a major assault against the Huntaerian empire in order to secure the Sector in the name of the Conglomerate.

-(Pan Down to Indomitable Class Command Ship in deep space Surrounded by Elements of the 1st Fleet)-

More Music

The Command deck was filled with officers moving about passing on information an orders to where they needed to be walls where lined with instruments and consoles that displayed everything from shield levels to the amount of CO2 particles currently in the air recycling systems air ducts. Whilst not all where for war they where vital for the running of the ship and thus where manned by at least some junior officer with expertise in that field. Higher up screens showed details enlarge of the current composition of the fleet and its elements and which parts of space where controlled by who. It was a nerve centre capable of organising the battle fleets of an entire sector if it needed to.

In the centre of the room stood a round table above it a blue orb depicting the entire sector that stood before them, a three dimensional representation of the Anoat sector major planets blinking in various colours denoting their strategic importance. Displayed where also the positions of the first wave that would enter the sector in his master plan to rest it from the Huntaerian Empire that currently controlled it. Probes had been sent into the sector to ascertain the strength the defensive numbers and capabilities of the enemy forces.

Admiral Zordain stood around the table along with over a dozen holograms depicting the commanders vice admirals and captains of vessels that would be taking part in the first phase of the invasion. The Map changed to show the current information as each man stood silently taking in the view 10 Elements of the first fleet each represented by the vice admiral or captain that commanded them all looking as the map began to go through its motions moving the markers that where the different squadrons to show the routes of their advance.

Zordain waited for a moment before his clapped his hands together and cleared his through gaining the attention of every man in the room. He wore his standard admirals uniform a dark navy blue with red and gold trim his rank displayed on his shoulders and the cuffs of his uniform, a multicoloured square on his left peck denoting the various medals he had acquired over his career. He managed a quick smile before moving into his prepared speech.

"Zero Hour is here ladies and Gentle beings as we speak The President is preparing and sending a declaration of war against the Huntaerian Empire. Before us is the Anoat sector a major resource sector for the empire and a designated "Raman" Sector." Zordain Scoffed at the word Raman he was a human but he saw aliens as equals. they could do anything he could do and some times better. "We will not be entering this sector as conquerors but as liberators ComSec and IBSec have gathered enough dirt to warrant a conclave investigation if it still existed but seen as though we are the only major power in this Sector of the galaxy it is up to us to liberate the Sector in the name of the Conglomerate.

Now you have all been briefed on the plan and I trust that you have all read up on your roles to play within the coming days the main objective here is to gain a foot hold in the region at Isde Naha whilst cutting off any potential reinforcements from Gerrenthum I will be leading the offensive against Isde Naha The 5th and 3rd Squadrons will be joining me in the assault with the 50th in reserve should we need reinforcements. the 5th and 10th Squadrons under Command of Vice Admiral Daro and Forsk respectively will sweep up the flanks seizing or destroying any targets of opportunity where they present themselves The object of the two squadrons is to stop the enemy from flanking the main assault before we have time to make a bridge head and bring up reinforcements that are standing by.

Whilst this goes on the rest of you will be assaulting the lesser worlds further up the trade spine Ozu, Orn Kios and Darlyn Boda are all key targets to capture if this plan is to succeed, This fleet is still very green make no mistake about that, whilst we have drilled and performed anti piracy missions this will be our true first test against a standing naval force that has trained to fight other nations navies. Initiative will be the key here that and surprise if we can keep both of these I guarantee we will come out of this as the victors. One last thing before you all start to pick my plan apart"
Zordain smirked watching the tension dissipate in many of the beings faces that looked at him turning into small chuckles here and there. "I have requested from hi command that several marauder packs operate in the theatre in order to dampen the enemies ability to counter our attacks and keep them on the back foot. I do not currently know the wear abouts or the numbers of vessels that have been given over to this sector of the operation but I do know that they passed into enemy territory two days ago. You should not encounter them but if you do encounter any small flotillas of warships operating without transponders take care to identify your targets before firing."

The first to ask a question of captain Diminsk of the 12th Squadron he was a Twi'lek captain with a purple complexion and red Bands around his head tails he looked impressive in his captains uniform if a bit dark but then again the Conglomerate navy did not make distinction between races when they issued you your uniform. He cleared his throat for a moment before asking his question.

"Should we come into more stubborn resistance than anticipated will there be forces on stand by to offer assistance?"

Zordain nodded and pointed to the holo map that sat silently in the middle of them all. "whilst they have their own objectives Elements of the 50th Squadron and the 8th Squadron will be on stand by to plug gaps where they are needed The second wave will be moving into position to support and reinforce when the operation is under way, so the enemy doesn't have a clear idea of our true strength in the sector. Once the fighting start and we have our beach head it will be very difficult to stop us from bringing in reinforcements."

"What is the policy on the Local populations sir are we going to be occupying these worlds or are we going to be pushing hard for the capital?" Vice Admiral Forsk asked afterwards he was an old human with a thick white beard and moustache his features where hard from years of command but his eyes still held a passion Zordain could only hope to match.

"We are coming in as liberators these people at least most of them have only known forced labour all their lives once we secure the ground of our main objectives we are to get the local populations on side train them to defend themselves should we need to go on the defensive their help could mean the difference between victory and defeat."

The questions carried on for a good hour ironing out all the minutest of details that Zordain knew would not matter when the battle was joined. No plan survives the first act came to his head and he found himself wondering where he had heard the saying before. He watched as one by one the Holograms winked out and those aboard his own ship made there farewells and left to return to their own ships within his fleet. He checked his chrono, 10 hours till zero hours.

"X.O ill be retiring to my bunk you have command" Zordain spoke allowed, he wanted to make sure that he was fresh faced for this he would be not only commanding the assault of Isde Naha but coordinating the rest of the fleet as well. He waved off the acknowledgement from his Second in command and stepped out of the command bridge instantly flanked by two marines clad in Navy armour Blaster Carbines held to their chests.

-(10 Hours Later)-

The fleet was ready, Zordain gave the screens one last check all squadrons of the first wave and even of the second wave gave the green light, the engines where spooled up and the Turbo lasers cooked, final checks where being made to make the jump into light speed whilst his fleet of ships fell into formation around his command ship. The Indomitable wasn't anywhere near the size of the Super Star Destroyer flag ships of the Thrashians but it was large and packed enough weapons to take on an Imperial II and battle it to a draw on guns alone. Its Hangar held over 300 fighter and bomber craft all brand new X-Wing and K-Wing fast movers she was a formidable ships and she wasn't the only one in the fleet his was the CNS Hard Point and floating next to her was the sister ship CNS Valkyrie each squadron had at least one of the command ships each guarded by numerous capital ships and sub capital ships.

Zordain looked out of the view screen that took up a large part of the forward facing bridge at the ships cruising in formation around his own vessel and felt a swell of pride build up at the bottom of his stomach as well as a pang of guilt. A lot of good people where going to due in the coming battles but it was for a good cause in the name of the Conglomerate the Outer Rim and for those practically enslaved by the Huntaerian Empire. It would also ensure that the Conglomerate navy was battle hardened and tested there would be larger more greater challenges ahead and with the chaos still roaming around the galaxy things where unpredictable at best.

"Admiral" Zordain snapped from his thoughts and turned to look at his X.O has she snapped off a salute to him "Final checks are complete fleet coordinates are locked and the Computer is making the final manoeuvres to ensure no collisions on exit of hyperspace are we clear to jump?"

Zordain paused for a moment and looked past his second in command at the ships before them a mixture of ships Venators flew next to Lucrehulk battleships and MC80 Star Cruisers stayed in formation with Victory I star destroyers it was a weird yet wonderful sight. "You are clear to jump X.O lets get this train moving shall we?" He asked not managing his signature smirk there was to much pressure sitting on his shoulders for that.

Over the Comms the calming voice of the ship board computer rang out its soft monotone female voice soothing to the ears.

"Hyperspace window open in t minus one minute"

"Hyperspace window open in t minus 30 seconds"

"Hyperspace window open in t minus 10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1..Mark"

The Thrum of the engines and the slight vibrations of the deckplate increased as the Hyperspace engines engaged the sound of them reverberating across the ship as the stars blurred into lines as the ship was catapulted into hyperspace, its destination Isda Naha. All Accross the border Conglomerate ships began to advance jumping into hyperspace heading for their targets to strike a hammer blow against the defending Huntaerians.
Terminus Factbook - FT

Puppet of: Arch Islands for use in SWG Galaxy

Huntaer
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 18, 2004
Father Knows Best State

Postby Huntaer » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:35 am

OOC note: The mob scene was written out by ND and modified by myself to match my stylings.

IC:

A Long Time Ago, in a Galaxy Not Far Enough Away...

Outer Rim, Greater Javin

The Huntarian Empire has long despised aliens, long before the formation of the Trade Federation, before the Dark Brotherhood. With the fragmentation of the Galactic Conclave and the rise of the new Galactic Imperium Huntaria was finally free to expand itself amongst the stars and rid the galaxy of the Raman scourge.

Unbeknownst to Huntaria, The New Terminus Systems Conglomerate, a small ragtag government, seeks to rapidly expand within the Empire’s boarders while the rest of the galaxy burns under the constant invasion from the Forces of Chaos. With the Galaxy at large burning from war, Huntaria has been on high alert, paranoid from possible invasion.

Tasked with the Defense Force of Greater Javin, Sector Admiral Reymond Courtee received several disturbing reports from the fringes of the Outer Rim. Several, probes were dispatched from unknown origins, startling the ever vigilant Empire...

The fit towering figure of Admiral Courtee paced around the CIC of The Anoat. Courtee hailed from one of the richest Tapani houses, and carried a Light Foil on his side as per his people’s tradition. While not Force Sensitive, Courtee practiced his fencing and lightsaber forms the best any Non-Force Sensitive could. His blade was activated, and glowed a bright red-green. One of the many crystals he acquired from his trip to Illium. He pointed his blade at his opponent, a fencing variation of the HK series.

“Observation: you arm is clearly getting tired, Master. Recommendation: Might I suggest you give it up before I slice your soft meatbag shell in half?”

The Admiral grinned and lifted his foil up, “not a chance in hell toaster oven.”

“Retort: as you wish.” HK lunged out, his bright red-orange blade clashed with the red-green blade of Admiral Courtee’s saber, setting sparks across the bridge of his ship. Courtee shifted his feet, circling around HK who simply stood there.

“You’re not going to follow me around droid?”

“Remark: I have advanced sensors throughout the makeup of my skeleton. I can sense you approaching me from behind, off to the side, or from the ceiling if I wished. Wether or not you attack from the front or rear doesn’t matter to me in the slightest. Insult: all though your rear approach would suggest that you are overly focused on my rear. Perhaps I should report your advancement on me to the authorities and have you turned in for robosexual desires?”

The Admiral growled at HK and lunged forward. HK however, took him off guard by a suddenly pivoted around and whipped at the Admiral’s blade. The blade struck at HK’s armor, however, it didn’t penetrate and merely shut itself off. “Damnit, I keep forgetting about that Cortosis material your model is made out of.”

“Reply: oh no, Master. Not all of us are made out of that rock. Just the ones assigned to Sector Admirals, diplomats and members of the Royal Cabinet.”

“Isn’t that all of them?”

“... Retort: suck my prosthetic metal dick meatbag.”

Admiral Courtee smiled as he wiped the sweat from his forehead and placed his Light Foil on his belt. He needed the break from the constant number of reports coming in from all over Huntarian Space within Greater Javin. Unknown probes began to appear in systems and then suddenly disappeared without a trace. Suddenly, the ship’s alarms blared loudly. The voice of the ship’s third in command blared loudly in the Admiral’s ears. “Set condition one throughout the ship. General Quarters, this is not a drill. Action Stations.”

A young Sensor Operator looked over an emergency report coming in from the Bespin System. “Sir, the Crazy Corellian is reporting in a n unknown signal coming through Hyperspace. We might finally have something.”

The Admiral impatiently strutted over to the Ensign’s console. “About gods damned time! What do they got?”

“... Cancel that sir. Apparently, it was an unregistered slave ship coming in with more Raman. Someone from Cloud City panicked when it didn’t register on their sensors and immediately. They were just in for a shipment of Carbonite blocks and Tybanna.”

The Admiral groaned, “this is the third fucking time today. With the invasion of Chaos and lack of attention from the Empire, everyone out here in the Rim is on edge. Stand down from General Quarters, go to Condition Two. Keep the ship’s defenses up and running, I wanna be prepared for a possible Chaos invasion. With all these unknown probes coming in, it’s hard to tell where they will strike next. Send out ANOTHER list of known markings and ship configurations. Also, make an addendum note: the next person to send out a false alarm will be executed on site by the deck guards. And if that guard refuses, they will get shot along with the person who set the false alarm. Got that Ensign?”

The Ensign nodded as his hands waved over his holographic interface, inputting in the new commands and transfering the Empire’s complete database on ships and markings. “Got it sir... There’s a pool going on sir. The bet is that Chaos will be striking Anoat next. Care to make a wager on what planet?”

The Admiral mused to himself, thinking about likely targets. “Bespin or Gerrenthum would be good bets if it is indeed Anoat they will be striking out at. However, given the amount of probes being sent out...”

The CIC’s Alarms blared again, except this time, “Admiral, we got a confirmation. This time it’s in the Isda Naha System. There are multiple ships coming in through Hyperspace, long range sensors are sketchy but it appears to be an invasion fleet.”

The Ensign shook his head, “sorry Admiral but it looks like they’re striking the Yarith Sector.

The Admiral grinned, “finally, some good news. Helm, lay in the coordinates for the Isda Naha System and relay those coordinates the rest of the Defense Forces.”

“Coordinates laid in sir, Jump Engines are standing by... Three... Two... One.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Isda Naha System, before the Defense Force’s arrival.

Isde Naha was one of the few peaceful backwater planets in the Greater Javin Sector that allowed Aliens and Humans to co-exist peacefully. Crime was low, poverty was unheard of and the citizens of Isde Naha were content. At least those who were Human. Tenor and Lorn Figg were walking along the streets of the local Capital Market, a place of modern sophistication and beauty. Buildings and trees co-existed in harmony, just as Empress Agathon wished. Ever since her mother, Hera Agathon, initiated the “Self Dependency Act,” citizens from across Huntarian space have migrated to the Greater Javin Sector. Second Class citizens... Worst of all, Raman.

Most of those from Corellian Ancestry hated Aliens with a passion and when they came in from across the Empire’s space due to the act, the locals hated them even more. While the center of the Capital Market was gleaming and blooming with various trees and flowers, the surrounding city side was scattered with huts and shelters that barely deserved the tile of “building.” That are was designated as “Raman Brown,” the lowest and ugliest of sectors in the planet. The rest of the developing planet was “Raman Blue” and “Raman Green” for those who have earned the respect of the local population enough to almost be considered a Human Citizen, which was very few. None of the Human Upper Class ever venture into the “Raman Brown” due to their known intense hatred for their human masters.

Knowing this, Lorn Figg punched his brother in the back to get his attention from staring at a sleeping Twi’lek. “Hey, are you done staring that Raman’s boobies? I wanna go visit the Brown Sector!”

Tenor turned around and punched his brother back, “uh, no? We shouldn’t even go near there. Besides, I got an Engineering project due next week and I gotta get this thing done. I’m developing my own tractor beam!”

Lorn rolled his eyes, “that’s boring dude. You’re boring. Lets go have some fun!”

Tenor scoffed at his brother’s idea, “dude, no freaking way. How do you even plan on getting past the security force field that keeps all those aliens out?”

“Raman bro. Raman. Get with the program. What are ya, a sympathizer? Those Raman would kill us all if they had the chance.”

Tenor shook his head in annoyance as they walked away from the sleeping Twilek. “No... I just never understood why we gotta have the whole superior attitude thing. Why can’t we all just live in peace?”

Lorn quickly walked out in front of his brother and faced him while they walked, “you’ve been hanging out with that Zeltron chick again haven’t you? Not only does she have cooties, but she’s got Raman Cooties.”

“I think she’s cute and has good ideas about how wrong the Huntarian Empire is when it comes to treating their less fortunate citizens. It’s not their fault they are Aliens, they were born that way. We should be sympathetic to them.”

Lorn held up his hands and leaned on them as he was walking, as though against another person, “Tenor’s got a girlfrieeend. With Raman Cooties. Gross.” He added mockingly.

Tenor shoved his brother as he walked forward, who landed on his butt with a loud thud. “OW! You’re mean.”

“You started it you little asshole so quit your whining. You really wanna go to the Brown Sector? Lets go.” Tenor picked up his brother from the ground who stared at him.

“Wait seriously?”

“Yeah, there’s an old Watch Tower where they used to gun down the alien residents who tried to climb over the wall or shut it down. It’s easy to climb up.” They ran off just as a pair of Huntarian Clone Troopers approached the sleeping Twilek.

One of them poked the Alien in her shoulders, waking her up. “Uh... What is this?”

“You’re in the wrong sector Raman. Get moving before we decide to space you.”

The twilek grumbled to herself as she pulled out her identification papers. “I am allowed to be here. Special permission from the government.”

The clones took the papers and scanned it for any signs of fraudulence. After a quick second of examination they handed the papers back to her, “everything appears to be in order ma’am. Sorry to have disturbed you, we’re on high alert ever since the mob started forming.”

The alien groggily got up from her bench and rubbed her eyes, “sorry, did you say mob?”

“Yes ma’am. We highly encourage you to get back to your residence if you don’t want to get caught up in the slaughter. You’re a legal citizen of the Empire, one of the few of your species recognized by the government so we’re giving you fair warning before the rest of us come in to execute the rioters.”

The twilek yawned loudly as she slowly woke up, “thanks officer. I’ll get moving.”

The Clone saluted the twilek, “smart idea citizen. Stay safe.”

The alien walked off in a hurry. The clones looked at her in suspicion. “Should we run an ID on her again? Facial Recognition Software.”

The second clone trooper nodded and began searching for identical matches in his HUD. “Scanning now... Match found. Target’s name is Do'tala. She is a legal resident as her papers suggest... But recent spy activity shows that she’s a sympathizer for the rioters. She also works at the local shield generator plant.”

The first one shook it’s head and sighed, “when will the Empire stop putting these people in sensitive positions? Seriously, what the hell.” The clones followed the Twilek as she rushed off to the shield generator. She turned around the corner to get to work, unaware that the clones were following her. She looked at her watch, noting that it was almost 10 am. She quickly sat down at her seat and locked the door behind her, sealing out anyone who wanted to get in without explosives. She put in her pass code and waited for the shield generator to collapse on cue.

She heard a loud pounding on the door. “Do’tala! Open up! Clone Security Force! We demand you to surrender yourself and turn yourself into the Empire or face charges of treason. You know what our punishment is for those charged with treason!”

Do’tala nodded silently to herself, she knew that anyone accused of treason was punished by death. She took out a small vile from her pocket and twisted it open. “For the cause!” She silently whispered to herself. She gulped the bottle whole and immediately collapsed dead on her console.

Around this time, the Figg boys had made it up the old security tower. Except instead of it being empty like they expected, it was filled with Clones who had their guns pointed on the opposite side, towards Brown Sector where the alien riots were massing. Many of the alien residents had for a long time resented the system which kept them living in the Ramen Brown districts. Some of the lucky few aliens which had earned the privilege of moving to the other districts got to live a bit nicer, but the rest were consigned to a zone which was a large, sprawling shantytown.

Within it lived aliens whom everyday, toiled and lived lives of quiet desperation, sharing the desperation with a kind of simmering anger mixed with despair. The apartheid the Huntarians inherited from their Corellian ancestors was the cause for their misery. They hated every minute of being kept as sentient beasts of burden, or as playthings for the rich and famous. But given the might of the Empire, there was little they could do about it except smile, and work for their lives.

However, with the recent rumors of probes being sent out by the New Terminus Conglomerate, the aliens of the Brown sector began to feel a glimmer of hope. Maybe the giant was killable after all. Maybe these outsiders would give them a chance to live free of shackles. Freedom, might come at last. Thus, the aliens of the Brown Zone began to talk amongst themselves, and to get ready. Freedom was coming, and it would come with a bang. And with it, the sound of freedom ring shall ring.

The aliens of the Brown Zone began with the simple things. First, visible symbols of authority were attacked. Clone troopers were beset by mobs of aliens, armed with knives, bats, bricks, and bottles full of fuel with wicks on them. The blasters were claimed by the first man to attack, and the armor likewise parceled among the mobs. Meanwhile, the vehicles of the Huntarian authority were attacked. Molotov cocktails flew at landspeeders and so on. Droids were dismantled. Statues and other visible reminders of who was in charge were ripped down with ropes and tools. All the junk the rioters didn’t take for themselves to use as armor or to make their work easier, was tossed into junkpiles blocking major streets, and set alight, often with the bodies of clonetroopers inside them to help kindle the flames. The Fig boys could see the smoldering wreckage of government buildings within the Brown Sector from their position on the old Security Tower. If they had payed attention at all to the mob forming beneath their feet, they would be concerned.

The aliens of Isde Naha felt that for once, they had a chance to shake off the surly bonds of Apartheid that had ruled them for so long. For not even being allowed honorary human privileges was quite enough to sate the growing resentment amongst them. They were not going to take it anymore. Marching in the streets, they began to pump their fists, tentacles, what have you. Slogans and war chants could be heard in any number of alien dialogues, and the mobs seemed fixated on one goal.

Soon, came more manifest symbols of anger. The mobs held up signs and shouted anti-Huntarian slogans. The words were many, the slogans diverse. But all said the same thing. They wanted the Huntarians out, and as fast as their legs could carry them. The Huntarians Empire inevitably began her reply to the unrest, the Rioters began resorting to black bloc tactics. Throwing bricks and Molotov cocktails and inciting more chaos to keep the Huntarians on their toes. They may have had the power and the armor, but the aliens of the Brown Zone had the anger, and the home field advantage. The Huntarians had forced them to live in these homes, now they would reap the consequences.

However, the rioters soon got even angrier and began turning their rage on not just the Huntarian Security Force, but also other targets. Blind rage set in the frenzied mobs. And as more and more people joined the fray, the rioters began to not just attack Huntarian infantry, but also Huntarians of any type in the street or wherever they were found, but also to settle old scores amongst one another. Shopkeepers who had dared to overcharge them. Neighbors who slept with spouses. So on. All of course, accused of aiding the Huntarians, and all of whom were often beaten by the mobs or shot with blasters before lying dead in the street. Packs of people, not caring the Huntarians were in town to end the unrest, were even seen smashing open store windows and overturning carts, making off with the goods inside. Shopkeepers could be seen attempting to defend their homes and property, to no avail.

Fires and smoke could be seen, not just from the barricades in the street but also from shops and houses being burned and looted. They went on for blocks and blocks, choking the sky with an ominous red haze that seemed to mirror the angry mood of the people within. And this went on for many, many blocks.

Perhaps taking a page from their masters and their homicidal, anti-social tendencies, the aliens of the Brown Zone began to exact grisly punishments upon their foes. Huntarian clone troopers would find their comrades’ bodies without heads. Or they would find them lynched on lampposts and other fixtures, with crude signs in Basic proclaiming “For opposing the revolution” or some other generalized crime. It was obvious the mobs were not going to bother with Kangaroo Courts. No need to justify a well deserved bit of karma after all.

A group of aliens surrounded the old Guard Tower and lit off a home made bomb, blowing up a massive hole in the bottom which allowed them to storm the tower as Security Forces open fired upon them. The Figg boys were rocketed and Lorn lost his footing. He began to slide off the rooftop, but was grabbed at the last second by his older brother. “C’mon dude, lets get the hell out of here. Let me lower you.” Lorn nodded, tears streaming from his eyes in fear of the pursuing mob. His brother slowly lowered him off the roof to a group of nearby stones which barely supported the brothers decline. On their way down, they passed a massive window where they can clearly see a group of mobsters and clones shooting at each other, slaughtering one another. They stood still at the window, motionless. No doubt frightened by what they witnessed. Tenor started to make his way down, but was caught by a mysterious robed alien.

The alien stood out from the inside the old Security Tower. He was dressed in ancient heavy armor, wore black robes and carried a pair of Heavy Blasters. His pair of horns raised his hood, making him appear to be taller than average. He also wore a breather mask, giving him a deep Irish Traveler voice. He spoke with an Irish Traveler voice, “grab them!” He commanded the mob. They tried to climb down from their perch on the window, but were inevitably grabbed by the angry alien mob. They attempted to struggle, but were forced down to the floor. A pair of vibroblades found their way to their throats and began to press against their skin. “NO! Leave them alive... For now. It is time to make our announcement.” The robed alien pointed at the boy’s handlers, “bring them with me.”

They were eventually led to the top of the force field wall. A giant balcony that was normally used to fire upon random protestors but was now in control of the mob.The Robed Alien climbed up on the railing and raised up his arms. The crowd cheered as he got up on a bunch of stacked canisters of explosives. “FELLOW CITIZENS OF THE EMPIRE! HEAR ME!” The crowd chanted deafening cries as the masked man lowered his arms, signaling the mob to silence. “I am The Masked Man. For too long have we been walked on by the so-called just society of Man. Brothers and Sisters of the Brown Zone. Today is the day we rise up against the Huntarian Horde! For that is what they are. They are not civilized, they are not people. For they do not treat others with fairness, only oppression. And that’s a lesson they have taught to their children! Children who will undoubtably follow in their parents footsteps of oppression!” The Masked Man jumped off of the railing and back on the balcony. He leaned to Tenor and spoke softly, “tell me young man. How old are you?”

Tenor stuttered with fright, “I’m sixteen.”

The Masked Man leaned to Lorn, “and you boy?”

“Fourteen.”

“Your family, they live in the Green Zone now. Yes?” Tenor nodded. “And you’re from the Figg family, aren’t you?” The boy again, nodded his head. “The very same family who approved of our demise and has never done anything to try to help improve our situation! Fellow downtrodden citizens, behind me is the symbol of oppression, fear and injustice! The very same symbol which these two boys would represent!” The Masked Man breathed for a moment before continuing. “Thank you boys for your help. I’ll let your families know of your demise.” He signaled the boys handlers to toss them over the balcony and to their deaths. The crowd moved away from the falling, limp bodies of the children as they landed on the ground dead.

“Brothers and sisters of the Brown Zone... We must rise up against our oppressors no matter the cost! You have nothing to lose, but the chains of which the Empire had used to BIND you for the years they have kept you in this miserable hell hole! This place which they build and forced you to live so they can continue to live out their lies! THEIR GREED! THEIR DESIRE TO SEE THE DEATH OF ALL NON-HUMANS! Let us show these Huntarian bastards what we can do with the mind of a singular, angry mob! We will show them that since we were forced to accept this as our home, we shall take the ENTIRE PLANET AND SYSTEM FOR OURSELVES! WE WILL OWN IT, BY FORCE!” In that instant, the force field shut itself down allowing the angry mob to pass through and charge at a waiting Clone Trooper force, who gunned the first wave down.

“Throw out the oppressors! Defend your honor, your lives and your families! Kill any Huntarian you find, men, women and children alike! For tonight, WE RISE!”

Last edited by Huntaer on Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
"But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear."

SWG OOC Factbook. Under Construction!

New Terminus
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Terminus » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:24 am

Outer Rim, Greater Javin Sector, Isda Naha
Music

The CNS Hardpoint transitioned from hyperspace with a flash of white light, its form appearing to stretch out from the distance and then snap to its original form in an instant. Following it was the rest of his squadron the CNS Valkyrie as well as numerous other capital ships began transitioning into the system in formation around Admiral Zordain's Flagship. Lucre Hulk Battleships, Venator Class Star Destroyers and even a few Victory I Class Star Destroyers made up the bulk of Zordains first wave ships of the line. Around them smaller escorts transitioned into real space CR-90 Corvettes aswell as numerous frigates and light cruisers of every shape and colour made the transition to back into real space.

Zordain managed a confident smile as he got the green light that his squadrons ships had safely transitioned back into real space just outside the gravity well of the planet. He waited for the reports to come in and ran through them on his console as he passed on orders to various members of his staff through his command console. Jumping through hyperspace was generally quite easy if you stuck to the known routes and where a single ship. Jumping in formation was a much harder task, ensuring every ship has the correct coordinates was a must, if one ship was to have its calculations slightly off they could collide with other ships resulting in disastrous consequences.

Thankfully the damage was minimal.

Several ships reported in light grazing and a few knocked heads but it seemed the drills he had been running with the lead up to the operation had negated a humiliation he would have rather not had. After confirming the readings he looked up and moved around from his console to look out of the forward view port that gave him a panoramic view of his fleet and Isda Naha off in the distance. "Shields up and launch strike craft and begin targeted strikes against forward defence elements, All Droid-fighters are hang back and form a screen for the fleet intercepting any and all Enemy fighter craft. Inform Real Admiral Hosk and Vangoon that they are to hold off from jumping into the system untill we give the signal once we are in orbit above the world, All vessels are to pick there targets of opportunity and advance. They are clear to engage when they are in range."

The Fleet began to spread out into their respective attack squadrons Ships of the line accompanied by escorts began to fan out forming their own Delta V formations as they began to move towards the planet and the Huntarian defenders. Zordain watched as swarms of fighters began exiting the hangars of every ship capable of carrying fighter complements. His own ship and the Valkarie being amongst them. The Lucrehulks could hold over a thousand fighter and bomber craft each. It was a massive operation, that almost had Zordain staring in awe as the clouds of grey and black began forming and making a b-line for the enemy positions.

"Admiral!" A young serious looking officer called out capturing Zordains attention. "We received a transmission from the surface a few minutes after we exited hyperspace They are reporting that they are rebels under the command of our contact sir, they report that they have taken several key buildings in what they are calling the brown sector sir and are moving to attack Huntaerian positions in the surrounding sectors. Intercepted reports from the surface and the Holonet seem to be confirming this... There are massive riots going on in the streets Admiral"

Zordain nodded and pulled up the feeds on his command terminal scanning them and the videos quickly. "Get back to them and tell them that we will drop troops to aide in their assault on the defenders as soon as we have made orbit and will try to get some air support to them as soon as we can."

"Yes Admiral" the officer saluted and ran off.

The Fleet was under way by this point and Zordain could make out the start of his fighters attack runs small explosions as K Wings and T65 X-Wings Began their attack runs on the enemy defenders and intercepting Huntaerian fighters stopping them from doing the same to his own fleet. "Increase speed and fire when in range, keep the pressure on and they will crumble."

Her Watched as the advanced elements of his Squadron began to open fire a mix of blue and red Turbolaser fire lancing across the enemy defenders as they opened fire in return turning the sky above Isda Naha into a deadly light show.
Terminus Factbook - FT

Huntaer
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 18, 2004
Father Knows Best State

Postby Huntaer » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:02 pm

In orbit above Isde Naha...

The Sixth Naha Defense Fleet Fleet was scrambling to respond to the invading forces. Rear as the years wore on, Admiral Broderick Wynter grew bored with his post and considered retirement. At least up until a couple of months ago when he got reports of mass murders and abductions by a mysterious figure known as "The Masked Man." He has since gone back to the old war mode in a never ending search for this Raman. Despite all of their technologies and advanced sensor networks, they have been unable to find him. Utilizing deep underground caverns, bunkers and ruins it would appear that the Raman was hiding in areas where even the Empires sensor net couldn't detect him. And now he has finally surfaced and murdered hundreds of innocent humans, men, women and children alike. For months, he and his troops were trying to hunt the Raman down but without success.

After a long shift on the CIC Admiral Wynter was ready for a relaxing evening in his quarters. He swiped his ID card into his access pad just outside his quarters and the doors slid open. The room was dimly lit, dimmer than what he had previously left them. "Computer! Lights!" Instantly after the Admiral spoke, a body fell from the ceiling and a loud snap was heard as it's neck broke. The Admiral staggers backwards in shock at the sudden sight of a hanging body. He straightened up his uniform and cautiously approached it as it twirled around, hovering in mid-air. "Governor Figg?" He looked closely as the body's eyes rolled into the back of it's head. "No..."

"You should have placed more troops on the surface Admiral, getting into the governor’s mansion was almost too easy." A heavy breathing noise from the darkness suddenly rang throughout his room. Wynter turned around to where the breathing was coming from. He drew out his side arm and fired at shadow. The bullets merely flew through the figure and hit his own wall. The Admiral stared blankly at the figure he just shot at. "Please Admiral. Do you seriously expect me to be stupid enough to meet you in person?"

The Admiral slammed his gun back into it's holster and growled, "that better be a holographic representation of the Governor you bastard."

The shadow shook its head, "I'm afraid not Admiral. This is a holographic communications transmission, not a holo deck or the holonet. The body is quite real." The Masked Man walked out of the shadows and and into the light, his hands arrogantly grasped the top of his vest.

The Admiral steadied his breathing, attempting to keep himself calm. "How many more?"

"A lot more.”

The Admiral circled around The Masked Man, glaring at him, “keep this up and you’ll be the main ingredients in the Empress’s next meal. What is it you want Raman?”

The Masked Man laughed maniacally, “my followers demand one thing: revenge. In short, we cannot be bought or reasoned with." He pointed an accusing finger at Wynter, “your people taught us that lesson well.”

“You’ll never get away with this!”

“Our vengeance has already begun on the surface Admiral, are you prepared for it in space?” The room suddenly shook violently and alarms blared. “Looks like our company has caught up with you. Think you can take on both of us?”

“The day I lose this planet to a bloody Raman will be the day Eve declares herself a damned lesbian! Which she isn't because she's sleeping with the Alderaanian Prince!"

The Masked Man laughed, "regardless of what you think Admiral, this planet and it's resources will soon be mine. My forces have already taken, Green Sector. You will have twenty four hours before we start executing more prisoners."

The Admiral clenched his fist and swung at the hologram, which simply shimmered at the disturbance. "I will get you if it's the last thing I do you!"

"Don't be too sure Admiral. Until we meet again." The hologram faded from existence, leaving a flustered Admiral.

The alarms suddenly blared again as the ship rocketed. A voice ranged throughout the ship. "General Quarters, this is not a drill. Enemy fleet has been engaged. General Quarters. This is not a drill." Wynter quickly walked up to his desk and pressed a button. He was instantly transported in a brilliant blue right and suddenly found himself on the Stellar Archer's CIC. It was similar in layout of the older Mercury Class Battlestars but much smaller and more modernized. Holographic interfaces and teleporters aplenty. "Admiral on the deck!"

The Admiral walked up to his X.O. Who saluted him. "What's the status of the enemy fleet?"

They walked up to a large rectangular device which spat out a holographic projection of the system. They zoomed in on the invading Terminus Fleet and highlighted the ships. "Looks to be made up of a bunch of Lucre Hulk Battleships, Venator Star Destroyers, a few Victory I Class Star Destroyers, CR-90 Corvettes and several frigates and several light cruisers. They have also appeared to have launched X-Wings and K-Wings as well. We have launched our Alert Vipers and they are moving in to intercept." The X.O. zoomed into the holographic image of the Stellar Archer. Within seconds, several wings of Tie Vipers were launched from the ship. "ETA, two minutes until they intercept the enemy fighters."

The Admiral nodded in approval. While the rest of the galaxy was squabbling about petty corruption within the formal Galactic Conclave, the Empire made several pacts with the Starways Congress and The Republic of Earth which enabled them to make massive upgrades to their engines. While the rest of the galaxy was stuck at using speeds comparable to old World War Two Mustang Fighters, the Empire developed engines that could match the speeds of an F-22 and faster. Their maneuverability is as good as a Viper Mk II and was certainly just as good at acceleration. The Admiral and X.O. watched on the projection as the Tie Vipers quickly intercepted and engaged the enemy. The Admiral zoomed the projection in even more and gazed on at the ensuing dog fights. "What are our fighters equipped with?"

The X.O. inserted a datapad to the rectangular projection and downloaded the Tie Vipers payload. "Six standard 30mm Mass Accelerator Cannons and eight cluster missile launchers. Basic planetary defense armaments, enough to shoot down any enemy fighters and missiles. Why Admiral?"

"Prep the next two wings, Wraiths. I want them outfitted with shaped charged nukes and --”

"Admiral, transmission coming in from the Crimson Sword." The Comms Officer lowered her ear piece and turned to the Admiral. "It's Grand Admiral Khal sir... He requests a private audience with you."

The Admiral froze in place at the mention of his superior officer. "Put it through my Ready Room. You have the Conn Captain." The Admiral walked off in a hurry as to not keep the Grand Admiral waiting. He pressed a button on his desk as soon as he approached it. Grand Admiral Khal soon appeared, stuff as a board and leering down at Admiral Wynter. "You called for me Grand Admiral?"

Khal nodded his head, "yes Admiral. I assume that the reports you've submitted earlier are accurate?"

"Yes sir, we were bombarded with probes by an unknown force. It has been confirmed that it was the Terminus Conglomerate that has been sending them out. We are getting ready to counter their assault as we speak. I have my Tie Vipers standing by. I was about to configure our forces for an all out counter assault and---"

Khal shook his head, "you will do no such thing Admiral. You are going to engage the enemy long enough to make them call in their reinforcements. Keep tabs on their communications, sensory data. Record every single moment of the battle right up until the last fleet is sent in. Then, you will retreat."

Wynter's jaw dropped in utter shock, "you want us to engage the battle and then lose!? With all due respect Grand Admiral but that is the stupidest plan I have ever heard! What about the countless human lives and equipment that will be lost?"

"They are... A necessary loss. You have your orders Admiral, I suggest you follow them to the latter... Unless you want me to send Sector Admiral Carter Seinar after you?"
The Admiral stood still, slowly breathing. He would rather deal with Sector Admiral Nord's schenanigans than Carter Seinar. At least Richard can be a fun drinking buddy. "No thanks Grand Admiral... I will do as you command." Khal nodded and his image faded away. Wynter sighed with relief as Khal disappeared from view and walked back out into the bustling CIC.

His X.O. looked at him as he walked back up to the center of the CIC, "it looks like the galaxy is gunning for you sir."

The Admiral grimaced at his recent stroke of bad luck, "first it's The Masked Man and now it's brass." He held his arms up in disbelief, and sarcastically shouted "could this day get any worse!?" The two waited for a few moments, "I said it ironically so I think I should be safe."

The Communications Officer held her hand to her ear peace as she gets reports in from the Tie Viper squadron as they approached the enemy, “sir, the enemy is within weapons range for our fighters. Do I tell them to open fire?”

The Admiral stared blankly at the holographic projection of the two different squadrons approaching each other, almost right on top of each other. “Give the order Petty Officer.”

The Comms Officer nodded, “aye sir. All squadrons, you have a go for engagement. Release weapons and fire at will. Good hunting.”

The voice of a Kara Thrace Clone Template suddenly could be heard over the intercoms, “roger that HQ, best news I’ve heard all day. All Vipers, engage! Lets kick some Raman ass!”

The fighters broke formation and engaged the incoming X-wings and K-wings and began to dart around the K-wings X-wings like insects with speeds the greater part of the galaxy was unfamiliar with. Once again, the Comms Officer franticly pieced together incoming transmissions from the rest of the fleet, “sir, we’re getting requests from the rest of the defense fleet. They are asking for orders.”

Considering his available options and his current orders, the Admiral looked out at the defending fleet. He could see hundreds of carriers, destroyers, cruisers and littorals floating about around the six different sectors he was charged with guarding. “Order the destroyers to engage the enemy. Have them jump from their positions and right smack in the center of the enemy.”

“Point Blank Assault sir?”

“That’s the plan Lieutenant.”
“Relaying orders for ‘Operation Suicide‘ sir. All destroyers in section four, jump your engines and engage the enemy fleet. You are authorized to use nuclear strikes and mass drivers.”

On the holographic projection, several hundred representations of Marauder Cruiser look-a-likes jumped about. The first group disappeared from the sector which was currently being assaulted by the invading Raman Fleet, while the second bunch was diverted from other sections of the planet that wasn’t currently engaged by the enemy. Brilliant bright lights could be seen when the destroyers as they fired their Mass Drivers at the enemy fleet, hoping to cause serious holes in their hulls and catch them off guard...

"But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear."

SWG OOC Factbook. Under Construction!

New Terminus
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Terminus » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:58 am

There every sir I cant shake them.... URgh..... GAAAAAAAAH!"

Zordain grimaced as he listened to the death of one of his wing leaders command staff around him stopping what they where doing for a split second to listen in. It wasn't a pretty site and the same thing was happening all over his vanguard fighter squadrons. The enemy fighters where far more advanced than anticipated and where far more agile than his manned fighters.

It was a blood bath out there.

"Pull back the fighters have them micro jump behind the fleet and then dock up" Zordain commanded moving around the holo table in the center of the CIC, the overview of the battle was displayed flashes of red indicating where fighting was taking place. His squadron had split up into their battle groups engaging the enemy at range.

"Have Admiral Tarr ready his squadron to be jumped in on my command use encrypted channel Zeta-3. Have Rear Admiral Lusto push her battle group forward into sector to and close the range Bring her Lucrahulks to full bear on the enemy positions there. Priority targets are enemy carriers. Have the Journyman and the Battle Axe switch to Concussion missiles and fire a spread fighter dispersal pattern sigma-7"

Zordain watched as his command staff hurriedly moved off to pass on his orders, they where determined he had to give them that but for most this was their first real battle outside of simulations and shakedown exercises and their slow down when he listened to the loss of Squadron leader Tarn had told him that they still had a long way to come. This battle at least would weed out some of the incompetent officers.

The Squadron continued to push forward guns blazing constantly turbo lasers missiles and all torpedoes fired off in a seemingly unending withering barrage against the defenders. Target priorities changed as they advanced the enemy carriers became the targets of the Terminus aggression, in an attempt to cut the enemies ability to refuel and re-arm their superior fighters. Zordain watched as his his Victory Star destroyers launcher their salvo Concussion missiles just as the Xwings and K-Wings used their FTL drives to jump out of the combat area.

The concussion blasts from a single missile was capable of turning a a large high density asteroid into space pebbles and where designed for dispersal of smaller craft making them ideal for clearing stiff strike craft opposition.

The Proximity alarms where the only alarm he got before the ship shook violently only to have the Proximity alarms be replaced by new alarms telling him and the rest of the ship that the hull had been breached in several places. Screens instantly popped up displaying schematics of the ship with areas marked in red that where now open to space. He looked out of the view port on the bridge to see atmosphere men and women and equipment being ejected into space.

"Lock down those areas now!" Zordain roared sending officers scurrying off. Some one had just made a massive mistake which could potentially cost the entire operation. "Whats happening out there!" His ship rocked again and a CR-90 went up in a plume of fire and wreckage as its reactor went critical.

"Sir enemy Destroyer analogs jumped in at knife ranges and opened fire! They are using Kinetic weapons sir our shields are not as effective again their weaponry!" one of the sensor officers sat around his CIC called out whilst feverishly tapping at his screen acquiring target locks for the gun batteries all across the ship and the battle group.

Zordain braced himself as another hole was gauged into his ships hull by enemy kinetic fire opening up more of his ship to the void of space. He was thankful that he had such a large ship designed to take the stresses of war, and not buckle even when shields had gone and armour was failing and all that was left was the hull. "Return fire, activate droid contingents and prepare for boarding actions!"

The battle group fluttered for a moment as ships took evasive actions in an attempt to not collide with the enemy destroyers their initial salvo causing the green crews of the ships to flinch destroying several light cruisers and corvettes and destroying the bridge of a Venator causing it to list and fall out of formation, but it was quickly brought under control as the Terminus vessels rounded on the destroyers and began fighting back close range carronades and the turbo laser batteries pounded at the enemy as the Vulture droid fighters swooped in firing off salvos of proton Torpedoes. The aim to take out shields and gun batteries on the enemy ships to clear the way for the boarding parties.
Terminus Factbook - FT

Return to International Incidents