NATION

PASSWORD

An animal having revenge [Sunalaya][Open]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Rodrania
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

An animal having revenge [Sunalaya][Open]

Postby Rodrania » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:57 am

Eston, Rodrania

January 6th, 2014

New parasite specie spreading in Rodrania

Pax-12 in his host's brain

A new parasite specie was found today in a 12 years old boy. It seems to burrow in the host's brain, making it really hard to detect. The Rodranian government is now trying to isolate all the infected, but the numbers just keep on growing. Scientist tell the population to remain calm, as this new disease is just a normal parasite and is not lethal at all. It causes headaches, rapid blinking and small nose bleedings.

Transmission

It transmits trough contact with the parasite's eggs (which hatch near human presence). The eggs get attached to rodents' hair and birds' wings, making it a really infectious disease. This new parasite was called "Pax-12" and is not dangerous, but it exhibits an extraordinary mutation pattern. The scientific team investigating this disease is promising to share any news about the disease as soon as they can.

Rumors
A 3D model of Pax-12.

Several rumors are starting to spread even faster than the disease itself. The most scary of them say that this new disease can control the host's brain, and that it was created by the Rodranian government as a way to keep their own people under control.
Local humorist Viki Wyatt says "If the rumors 'bout this disease controlling our minds are true, this is going to be the ecologist party's dream! An animal having revenge", but this joke only sparked even more rumors saying that the disease was created by the Rodranian Ecologist party. Both the government and the Ecologist Party are denying the rumors.

Rodranian Peacekeeping forces' "Disease control division"
at the entrance of a quarantined area

Quarantine
Some areas of Eston have been completely quarantined in an attempt to avoid the disease from spreading. The parasite's low visibility makes it even harder for the Rodranian Peacekeeping forces' recently created "Disease Control Division (also known as "DCD)" to know who is infected and who isn't.
No one really knows what is happening inside of the quarantined areas, as no one without authorization can enter or exit this area.

Rules
  • I'm god in here. You will follow my rules you like it or not
  • No godmodding. You can't find a cure in 1 hour. Finding cures take a lot of time, even more when it is a parasite.
  • I'm the one who controls the parasite's mutations. If someone else claims that the virus mutated, ignore him.
  • If you are not a member of Sunalaya, please go away.
  • No nukes or invasions. You can't nuke or invade another nation to "avoid disease spreading". At least not yet.

There are going to be A LOT of unexpected plot twists in here.
You have been warned.

OOC thread: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=300096
Last edited by Rodrania on Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:27 am, edited 7 times in total.
Pronouns are he/him if you care, tho I myself don't.
I'm a Communist of the Marxist variety without specific labels, I am not a hardliner towards any specific ideology of Communism beyond having influences from several sources and I am in no way an advanced Marxist/Leninist/Luxemburgist/etc intellectual.

Always open to discuss privately with people aligning towards the Far-Right respectfully if they are to respect me back.

Lindenholt
Minister

Founded: Oct 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lindenholt » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:17 am

Newspaper:
Lindenholt is god, and after a hour a boy was ojfected by a parasite lindenholt found a cure and the virus mutated. Lindenholt invaded and nuked an other country to stop the didease from spreading. And lindenholt left sunalaya.
[ooc: a place holder]
For information: http://iiwiki.us/wiki/Lindenholt
Come to Sunalaya, you'll enjoy it! Sunalaya
This user supports a single state solution for Ventismar.

New Paris 2014, never forget
This user supports a seven state solution for Bograel-Joguestine.

Germarana
Attaché

Founded: Jun 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Germarana » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:36 am

Rodrania wrote:
Eston, Rodrania

(Image)
January 6th, 2014

New parasite specie spreading in Rodrania

(Image)
Pax-12 in his host's brain

A new parasite specie was found today in a 12 years old boy. It seems to burrow in the host's brain, making it really hard to detect. The Rodranian government is now trying to isolate all the infected, but the numbers just keep on growing. Scientist tell the population to remain calm, as this new disease is just a normal parasite and is not lethal at all. It causes headaches, rapid blinking and small nose bleedings.

Transmission

It transmits trough contact with the parasite's eggs (which hatch near human presence). The eggs get attached to rodents' hair and birds' wings, making it a really infectious disease. This new parasite was called "Pax-12" and is not dangerous, but it exhibits an extraordinary mutation pattern. The scientific team investigating this disease is promising to share any news about the disease as soon as they can.

Rumors
(Image)
A 3D model of Pax-12.

Several rumors are starting to spread even faster than the disease itself. The most scary of them say that this new disease can control the host's brain, and that it was created by the Rodranian government as a way to keep their own people under control.
Local humorist Viki Wyatt says "If the rumors 'bout this disease controlling our minds are true, this is going to be the ecologist party's dream! An animal having revenge", but this joke only sparked even more rumors saying that the disease was created by the Rodranian Ecologist party. Both the government and the Ecologist Party are denying the rumors.

(Image)
Rodranian Peacekeeping forces' "Disease control division"
at the entrance of a quarantined area

Quarantine
Some areas of Eston have been completely quarantined in an attempt to avoid the disease from spreading. The parasite's low visibility makes it even harder for the Rodranian Peacekeeping forces' recently created "Disease Control Division (also known as "DCD)" to know who is infected and who isn't.
No one really knows what is happening inside of the quarantined areas, as no one without authorization can enter or exit this area.

Rules
  • I'm god in here. You will follow my rules you like it or not
  • No godmodding. You can't find a cure in 1 hour. Finding cures take a lot of time, even more when it is a parasite.
  • I'm the one who controls the parasite's mutations. If someone else claims that the virus mutated, ignore him.
  • If you are not a member of Sunalaya, please go away.
  • No nukes or invasions. You can't nuke or invade another nation to "avoid disease spreading". At least not yet.

There are going to be A LOT of unexpected plot twists in here.
You have been warned.

OOC thread: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=300096

Germarana's ruler, Dictator High Chancellor Hans Bäcker, has recently had his nation devasted after a nuclear powerplant explosion. After overhearing the situation in Rodriana, he mobilizes some troops and closes his borders and airports. He does not want a disease inside his nation.
No reports of infection have been received as of yet.

Rodrania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rodrania » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:50 pm

Germarana wrote:
Rodrania wrote:-snip-

Germarana's ruler, Dictator High Chancellor Hans Bäcker, has recently had his nation devasted after a nuclear powerplant explosion. After overhearing the situation in Rodriana, he mobilizes some troops and closes his borders and airports. He does not want a disease inside his nation.

Please, avoid making one-liners. They are ugly and no one likes them.

Also, I'm implementing a "3 strikes, you are out" system. If I have to warn any of you guys 3 times, I will be forced to ban you from the RP.
Last edited by Rodrania on Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a Communist of the Marxist variety without specific labels, I am not a hardliner towards any specific ideology of Communism beyond having influences from several sources and I am in no way an advanced Marxist/Leninist/Luxemburgist/etc intellectual.

Always open to discuss privately with people aligning towards the Far-Right respectfully if they are to respect me back.

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rhodevus » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:08 pm

After recent reports of a new parasite, all civilians are requested to stay away from Rodriana. As such, all tourism will be halted to the nation, and trade will be significantly reduced until such a time as the Rhodeve government deems it safe to travel through the nation. Rhodevus also requests that scientists in Rodriana to send any information of the parasite to Rhodevus, so that Rhodeve medical scientists may help to create a cure with the Rodrian government.
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Xyrx-Indar
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Xyrx-Indar » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:22 pm

ignore this post (Don't know how 2 delete)
Last edited by Xyrx-Indar on Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:24 pm

Xyrx-Indar wrote:After the recent case of a killer disease in our ally Xyrx, we have established a Bio Hazard organization (XIBH). We send a group of ten XIBH officials 6 being soldiers and 4 being researchers. We are on standby until we are allowed to go into your country. We also have halted travel with your country.

OOC: sorry this is for Sunalaya only. You can't join
She/Her
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook

Germarana
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Germarana » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:27 pm

Rodrania wrote:
Germarana wrote:Germarana's ruler, Dictator High Chancellor Hans Bäcker, has recently had his nation devasted after a nuclear powerplant explosion. After overhearing the situation in Rodriana, he mobilizes some troops and closes his borders and airports. He does not want a disease inside his nation.

Also, I'm implementing a "3 strikes, you are out" system. If I have to warn any of you guys 3 times, I will be forced to ban you from the RP.

OOC: That wasn't a one liner. That was a good paragraph...

Oblaren
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Oblaren » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:37 pm

Prime Minister Arturia was warned about a new plague spreading. Arturia hesitated but she decided to close all exits and ways into Oblaren. Arturia also decided to send doctors to the main area of the plague to help out. "All people who have any illness please go to hospitals" Arturia said over television "We want to help and treat as many people as we can." The Oblarenite people are, however, not as threatened by this threat. They believed they could handle this...

Divergia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Divergia » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:40 pm

snip

Sorry, have a issue with not reading bold underlined text....
Last edited by Divergia on Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

XENOS AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Please do not think that this nation represents any of our views, its quite the opposite actually

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:41 pm

Divergia wrote:OOC: NEURAX WORM!!

Mind if I join with a plague inc browser-cheat sheet in another tab? ;)

sorry sunalaya only
She/Her

Factbook

Rodrania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rodrania » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:41 am

Germarana wrote:
Rodrania wrote:

OOC: That wasn't a one liner. That was a good paragraph...

OOC: I was just telling you :P you still have 0 warnings.

IC:
Eston, Rodrania

January 7th, 2014

Pax-12 is spreading even faster

More investigation surrounding Pax-12 shows an extremely high infection rate. The Worm can dehydrate to become lighter, allowing them to float on wind, increasing infectivity, especially in arid conditions and planes. The Worm's main way of moving outside the body is Undulatory Locomotion. It to propagates flexural waves along the length of worm and allows an increase in speed and range outside host, increasing infectiousness.

Are the rumors real?

The worm's Tendrils mesh with frontal lobe - the conscious thought center. This might give the worm an ability to mentally manipulate the host, but the scientists still tell the population to remain calm as this is not possible. "The human brain is too complex" says Abessalom Roland Carlyle, the leader of the scientific group investigating the worm. "The possibilities of the worm controlling it's host's brain are really low"

New symptoms

No news about the worm's symptoms have been officially released to the public. But unofficial sources say that the worm might cause hallucinations. It's also said that the Worm is capable of controlling hormone production, causing Immaturity on their host.

Quarantine
Several airplanes where stopped from taking off and all their passengers put on quarantine today. The reasons for this happening are still unknown, but it is known that there where several infected individuals inside the airplanes and that they where about to travel to other countries on Sunalaya.
3 flights where stopped, but 3 more suspicious airplanes took off before the DCD arrived. Their destinations are unknown to the public. All airports and ports on Rodrania have been closed to avoid the spreading of the disease.

Lindenholt
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lindenholt » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:23 am

Lindian News:

"A new disease has been spreading in Rodrania. The Lindian ministry of health reports that any people that are infected will be deported to a quarantine on the Lindian Sunarctic Territory. The ministry of foreign affairs is recommending citizens not to go to Rodrania, and is working on making it illegal to go to the country. Trade with the Rodranians will also stop, products like [what ever we trade with them lol] will no longer be available. And now we have Rick Thomszoon in the studio. Rick, what do we do if we have been to Rodrania in the past?" "Go to the doctor, and let them examine you. If you are infected you will be deported to the north where there will be taken good care of you" "Yes, but why do they have to be quarantined?" "Since the disease is still new, we do not know a lot about it. And if it is deadly we do not want it to spread." "I see, now we will move on to the next article of today. The USO has..."

United Soviet Jason Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:41 am

Jamestown Journal:

Ministry of Internal Affairs Isolates Passengers Rodriana

-Liam Malcom, Jamestown:

The new parasitic worm has been blamed for the emergency landing of flight 335-315 from Rodirana when a passenger began to act wildly, attacking flight attendants and other passengers. The passenger was subdued by several males who quickly went to restrain the passenger who was trying to break into the laboratories in the midsection of the plane. Due to statements by the Rodrianan government the Jason State has isolated all persons who had contact with the plane in the air and ground. Scans of the violent passenger's brain has showed that the brain is swelled up and pressing against the side of the skull. Until further information has been released all flights from Rodrianan shall be screened. The Ophion government has yet to make a statement on the matter.
Former Vise Chairmen and Chairmen of the Libertarian Freedom Party
Jamestown Journal
"There are words I can spell. There are words I can't spell. Then there are words I don't care to spell." -Me

Rodrania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rodrania » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:41 pm

Breaking news
After a breach on the Eston quarantine zone, several riots abruptly erupted on the city's center. Fears of the disease spreading even further than what it already did are causing a general disruption on the Rodranian capital. People has been seen leaving the country trough private airports, trains and other ways of transport. The Rodranian Peacekeeping forces are unable to keep the population under control.
The President of Rodrania, Alexander O'Connor, gave a press conference this morning in a try to keep the people calm. He was seen wearing a mask and surrounded by guards with masks and assault rifles. The way in which he was dressed just sparked more fears about the disease and made everything worser.
The worm's high mutation rate is giving the scientific team investigating the disease a hard time. The unofficial symptoms where officially confirmed and one new symptom was added to the list: Aggression. Hypothalamic tap causes irrational hatred and violence. Strangely, this violence and hatred tends to be directed towards authorities and uninfected individuals. The victims of this disease rarely attack each other and tend to attack sane individuals in groups.
The disease is spreading to other Rodranian cities and is causing riots. The disease is expected to spread a lot more. The Government is blaming all the riots to the rumors about the disease and is asking other nations to help them... Please... Please help us! My son is infected, he is on the quarantine zone and I don't know what is happening there please he-
This broadcast has been canceled by orders of our glorious president Alexander O'Connor.

Official telegram from The Democratic Empire of Rodrania

I need to evacuate soon, so I will make this thing quick.

We are in national emergency. We can't keep our own people calm. We need help, NOW. I'm evacuating to CENSORED. I will stay in contact with anyone willing to help us.

Signed
Alexander O'Connor
Last edited by Rodrania on Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:51 am, edited 4 times in total.

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:54 pm

Rhodevus
Center for Disease Control

Doctor Rutherford rushed around the main halls of the CDC, as hundreds of people around him were working in a very tensed way. "It mutated sir. Rodrian report notes aggression." An advisor said while walking beside him, handing him a cup of coffee. "I want you to add it in the search bracket. Until Rodriana gives us access to all information like we asked a few days ago, we will just need to eliminate other diseases." "Good sir." The advisor ran off in the other direction, to do as he was told. On a large floor to ceiling screen, Rutherford placed his palm in the center. After it was scanned, the board's speakers said: Doctor Rutherford, 3rd level clearance. Behind him, a steel door opened, allowing him access through.

Inside were three other scientists at various microscopes, looking at different parts of a brain. "Sir, it links to the frontal cortex, swelling it to activate the rage sensors of the brain. We can guess what the next symptoms might be, such as extreme mood-swings and animalistic behaviour. Almost like a variation of Rabies."

"Good, I want you to take a team to the Kingstown airport. A military convoy has already been prepared to travel to Rodriana to help them and help research. I want you to be my eyes and ears." Doctor rutherford told the other scientist. With that, he sent a telegram to the Rodrian government.

To: Government of Rodriana
encryption: Low

Dear sirs,

We want to help you in your crisis. To do this, we need to have a copy of all research that you have made on this parasite. Also, we will be sending a team of scientists, doctors and military personnel to your nation to help with the disease study and safety of your people.
She/Her

Factbook

Lindenholt
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lindenholt » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:56 pm

7 persons have been quarantined in Loesland located on the north pole. Brain examinations show that infected people have a little animal on the top of the brain. The parasites are located on the part of the brain that controls thought. Doctors and scientists wonder if the creature could potentially take control over the body. There are going to be attempts to surgically remove the parasite later today.
Last edited by Lindenholt on Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Germarana
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Germarana » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:58 pm

POSSIBLE INFECTION IN GERMARANA
MUNICH TODAY:
Today, illegal imigrants were found entering Germarana by sea. As Germarana biological warfare teams (dressed in NBC suits) moved in with weapons, the imigrants ran into a bog. Searches have so far not found the illegal imigrants, and many NBC teams have been deployed to look for the imigrants. It is not known if they are infected. An order to shoot the individuals on site arrest the individuals on site and see if they are infected has been given.
NBC search team
Last edited by Germarana on Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rodrania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rodrania » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:59 pm

Official telegram from The Democratic Empire of Rodrania

To: Rhodevus CDC
Subject: Investigation

A copy of all investigations done so far is going to be sent in a short while. We expect this to help in the investigation for a cure as we are starting to get short on funding due to all the riots occurring.

Signed
Frank Sinec, main scientist of the RDIC

United Soviet Jason Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:04 pm

Statement from the Ministry of Internal Affairs:

Due to the recent riots and threat of Pandemic from Rodrania all shipments from Rodrania shall be suspended and all civilians that have arrived recently from the country are to be screened for the parasite. Victim 1 to arrive onto the Ophion State of Jason today was put into a government facility to be analyzed. Four other passengers on the same flight where declared to be sick after acting violently against other passengers in a decontamination room. So far no Ophion citizens are reported to be contaminated and the country has put into affect a screening policy designed to enrage a carrier before other nationalities enter the country.
Former Vise Chairmen and Chairmen of the Libertarian Freedom Party
Jamestown Journal
"There are words I can spell. There are words I can't spell. Then there are words I don't care to spell." -Me

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:08 pm

OOC: does anyone mind if I skip all of the boring stuff and just say my team made it to Rodriana? no? good.

IC: The civilian airplane began landing in Rodrania. Inside was the team of Rhodeve soldiers (50) as well as a team of scientists (10). Once the plane landed, and all the people got off, it was locked from the inside, so that no one would be able to get back in, unless the captain (who was still inside) deemed it safe to do so. The military unit began to construct makeshift tents out of the luggage that they brought with them. "We have our own food and water. We do not know yet what is causing the parasites to enter our bodies, aside from what was read on the Rodranian news. No food or drink is to be eaten that was made in this country. We will be finished setting up in 4 hundred hours. At that time, we may begin our operations."
She/Her

Factbook

Germarana
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Germarana » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:14 pm

RIOT IN BERLIN
MUNICH TODAY:
A riot in Berlin broke out today. The strange thing is, it was 100% random. The riot was violent, and several people were injured by the rioters. When riot police showed up and attempted to quell the riot, they were met with fierce resistance. Riot police couldn't quell the violence with non-lethal tactics, so they opened fire with live rounds into the rioters. Dozens of people were killed and many more were seriously injured. The rioters still did not give up, and every single one was shot. Shortly after this incident, people near the scene became randomly aggressive towards people near them. Seventeen people have been arrested for assault charges already.
Riot police used tear gas in an attempt to quell the riot
Last edited by Germarana on Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lindenholt
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lindenholt » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:20 pm

Loes Land, Lindenholt

Surgeons have succeeded in removing a part of the PAX-12 parasite. The largest part of the animal, which is located on the frontal lobe of the brain, has been removed surgically by a team of doctors. They did however discover the animal is "wrapping" up the brain with what are believed to be veins so the animal can feed of the person's blood. Those are not removed to see if they regrow the main body of the parasite. Currently the patient is stable and has only one of the several symptoms, which is nose bleeding. Lindenholt continues with the quarantine of everyone with the symptoms on the north pole.

Rodrania
Minister

Ex-Nation

RLF

Postby Rodrania » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:50 am

This is an official message from the Rodranian Liberation Front
"Hello people of Rodrania! Some of you might not know me... My name is Munashe Vartanian, and I'm the leader of the RLF. Our objective is to destroy the oppressive democracy of Rodrania and implant our own, free and fair government." Munashe Vartanian blinks rapidly while talking "You might have thought we where inactive and disbanded... But that's not true! We have decided to form our group again against this oppressive and corrupt government!"
"Our armory is full of weaponry stolen from local military bases. This time we are not going to negotiate... We are going to fight to death!" Munashe starts to grin "We have also created our own weaponry! Remember all those Biological ICBM warheads the government supposedly "destroyed"? Well... They didn't! And we where capable of modifying them so we can use our own biological hazards on them..."
"Fear the Neurax worm! Our latest biological weapon. Capable of making people kill each other for no reason. Our investigation team has found that it's capable of canceling the "Flight" on their hosts' "Fight-Or-Flight" response, making it an unstoppable killing machine without fears! All of our members have been intentionally infected with the Neurax worm to avoid anyone from running away during battle" Vartanian's nose starts to bleed. A assistant comes and cleans it for him "We are going to spread it all over Rodrania AND THE WORLD... Our attacks are going to start shortly..."

"Have a nice day" The RLF's leader's voice can be heard laughing at the background while the video fades out

Last edited by Rodrania on Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:18 am, edited 3 times in total.

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:41 am

Rhodevus,
Center of Disease Control

"Doctor Rutherford!" Yelled a minor accountant, who had been on break. "Doctor! It's a biological weapon!"
Doctor Rutherford left his office, hearing the accountant's yelling. "Biological weapon?"
"Yes sir. It was just on the news. The Rodranian Liberation Front, a terrorist group released this biological weapon. Supposed to turn off the Flight response, so people only fight."
"Add that to the search bracket!" Rutherford yelled back into his office, where other scientists were working. He put his hand on his head and removed a small handkerchief from his coat pocket. He dabbed his nose, noticing blood. "Ah, just a minor nosebleed, nothing to worry about..."
She/Her

Factbook

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents