NATION

PASSWORD

For the Trade Federation (OOC, Signups, MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
-The Trade Federation-
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

For the Trade Federation (OOC, Signups, MT)

Postby -The Trade Federation- » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:58 pm

Prelude

Many years after a small trading company, Solo General Goods, defeated the Traders' Union, a powerful but very loosely linked corporate confederacy of trading companies, it has grown to be the Trade Federation, an extremely powerful trading megacorporation possessing its own territories, controlling a large private military and even influence some nation's decisions. It has built trading posts all over the world and is dominating many nation's trade thanks to the gigantic fleet of commercial, military and civilian airships...

But...

The Trade Federation is known to have many ennemies, most of them being the communists, the small corporations that lost their monopoly because of the Trade Federation, nations with a huge distrust for large megacorporations and the conservatist Traders' Union itself. They are known as "The Angry Ones". On the other side, the Trade Federation has many allies, such as the nations of the Dunham Coalition, nations that saw their economy grow after the Trade Federation built trading posts inside their territories and supporters of corporate republics. They are known as the "Corporate Supporters". Until now, there has been no major clashes between the two camps, but the worse is to come...

Rules

1. No Godmodding
2. No spamming
3. No excessive profanity/swearing
4. No one-lines
5. No nuclear strikes/wars
6. Assassination attempts are allowed, but the assassin can only inflict minor wounds
7. Capturing strategic points such as agricultural fields, railroads, airports and cities may give you an advantage over the ennemy.
8. Puppets are NOT allowed as it will make the conflict unfair
9. More rules to come...

Application

Full Name of Nation:
Type of Government:
Head of Government:
Head of State:
Head of Military:
Number of Armed Forces:
The Angry Ones or The Corporate Supporters (You must choose a faction):
Reason to choose *Insert chosen faction here*:
Last edited by -The Trade Federation- on Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
A dominant heterosexual 15-year old male with Asperger's Syndrome that is a self-proclaimed airship history expert and loves mashed potatoes ! Yes girls, I am...alone ? Yeah, alone. I'm also a Smurf lover. A smurf lover, you ask yourself ? It's like a brony, but Smurfs.

Since I seem to get a lot of random telegrams, telegram me, I love telegrams and I'm single, so why the hell not ?

-The Trade Federation-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -The Trade Federation- » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:18 pm

Current Participating Nations

The Angry Ones

The Most Serene Republic of Miravium
People's Republic of Bankampar

The Corporate Supporters

None
Last edited by -The Trade Federation- on Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.
A dominant heterosexual 15-year old male with Asperger's Syndrome that is a self-proclaimed airship history expert and loves mashed potatoes ! Yes girls, I am...alone ? Yeah, alone. I'm also a Smurf lover. A smurf lover, you ask yourself ? It's like a brony, but Smurfs.

Since I seem to get a lot of random telegrams, telegram me, I love telegrams and I'm single, so why the hell not ?

-The Trade Federation-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -The Trade Federation- » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:38 pm

One last thing...

Puppets will NOT be allowed as it could be an unfair advantage for one camp.

Good luck !

-The Trade Federation-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -The Trade Federation- » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:34 pm

Anyone ?

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 07, 2013
Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:37 pm

What tech level is this?

-The Trade Federation-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -The Trade Federation- » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:38 pm

Modern Tech (MT)

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 07, 2013
Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:41 pm

So will this be a stepping stone for an RP?

-The Trade Federation-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -The Trade Federation- » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:42 pm

What do you mean by "stepping stone" ?

This is the signups. The actual RP will be created when a certain amount of people have signed up.

The Beallian Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Beallian Empire » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:15 pm

Full Name of Nation: The Imperial States of the Beallian Empire (TISB)
Type of Government: Democracy
Head of Government: Prime Minster Otto Von Trout
Head of State: Beallius Fringar II of Hosue Beall
Head of Military: Grand General Hamton
Number of Armed Forces: 345,975
The Angry Ones or The Corporate Supporters (You must choose a faction): Corporate!
Reason to choose Corporate: The Beallian Empire has long since allies of the Trade Fed and will do anything to help
__________________________________________________________________________________
Signed Prime Minster Benidict Derniv and Beallius Fringar II of House Beall
We DO have Titans......
__________________________________________________________________________________
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny Beallius Bow Down Or Else!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is bunny queen of Nuridia my ally!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This in Bunny Brent also my Ally!

-The Trade Federation-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -The Trade Federation- » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:16 pm

The Beallian Empire wrote:Full Name of Nation: The Imperial States of the Beallian Empire (TISB)
Type of Government: Democracy
Head of Government: Prime Minster Otto Von Trout
Head of State: Beallius Fringar II of Hosue Beall
Head of Military: Grand General Hamton
Number of Armed Forces: 345,975
The Angry Ones or The Corporate Supporters (You must choose a faction): Corporate!
Reason to choose Corporate: The Beallian Empire has long since allies of the Trade Fed and will do anything to help

Accepted.

-The Trade Federation-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -The Trade Federation- » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:22 pm

Come on, guys !

-The Trade Federation-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -The Trade Federation- » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:49 pm

(Bump)

-The Trade Federation-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -The Trade Federation- » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:11 am

(Bump)

-The Trade Federation-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -The Trade Federation- » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:50 pm

(Bump)

-The Trade Federation-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -The Trade Federation- » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:26 pm

Anyone ?

-The Trade Federation-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -The Trade Federation- » Sun May 04, 2014 10:24 am

(Bump)

Miravium
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Miravium » Sun May 04, 2014 10:31 am

Full Name of Nation: The Most Serene Empire of Miravium
Type of Government: Monarchist Dictatorship
Head of Government: Emperor John Paul I
Head of State: Empress Hippolyta VI
Head of Military: The Most Honorable Generalissimus Sir Dominic Streltsi
Number of Armed Forces: 1,800,000 total (Army, Navy, Air Force, MFL, SDFs, militias, mercenaries etc. combined)
The Angry Ones or The Corporate Supporters: Angry Ones
Reason to choose The Angry Ones: Even though Emperor John Paul I is married to the Beallius' sister, Princess Cirdia, he sees the Trade Federation's practices as harmful to domestic industry and economy. Further, he sees monopolies as detrimental to the functioning of global trade as a whole.
OOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOO
CROATIA STRONK! BETTER THAN GHANA!
SUPPORT CROATIA WORLD CUP 2k14

-The Trade Federation-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -The Trade Federation- » Sun May 04, 2014 10:34 am

Miravium wrote:Full Name of Nation: The Most Serene Empire of Miravium
Type of Government: Monarchist Dictatorship
Head of Government: Emperor John Paul I
Head of State: Empress Hippolyta VI
Head of Military: The Most Honorable Generalissimus Sir Dominic Streltsi
Number of Armed Forces: 1,800,000 total (Army, Navy, Air Force, MFL, SDFs, militias, mercenaries etc. combined)
The Angry Ones or The Corporate Supporters: Angry Ones
Reason to choose The Angry Ones: Even though Emperor John Paul I is married to the Beallius' sister, Princess Cirdia, he sees the Trade Federation's practices as harmful to domestic industry and economy. Further, he sees monopolies as detrimental to the functioning of global trade as a whole.

Accepted.

List updated.

-The Trade Federation-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -The Trade Federation- » Sun May 04, 2014 3:32 pm

(Last Bump. Maybe)

Bankampar
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Bankampar » Sun May 04, 2014 3:39 pm

Full Name of Nation: People's Republic of Bankampar
Type of Government: Communist
Head of Government: Kiril Kochur
Head of State: Mao Sung
Head of Military: Kiril Kochur
Number of Armed Forces: 50,000,000 (Just over 1% of my population)
The Angry Ones or The Corporate Supporters (You must choose a faction): The Angry Ones
Reason to choose *Insert chosen faction here*: Capitalism Is The Enemy Of Communism

-The Trade Federation-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -The Trade Federation- » Sun May 04, 2014 3:40 pm

Bankampar wrote:Full Name of Nation: People's Republic of Bankampar
Type of Government: Communist
Head of Government: Kiril Kochur
Head of State: Mao Sung
Head of Military: Kiril Kochur
Number of Armed Forces: 50,000,000 (Just over 1% of my population)
The Angry Ones or The Corporate Supporters (You must choose a faction): The Angry Ones
Reason to choose *Insert chosen faction here*: Capitalism Is The Enemy Of Communism

Accepted.

-The Trade Federation-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -The Trade Federation- » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:47 pm

(I shall also revive this RP.)

-The Trade Federation-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -The Trade Federation- » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:24 am

(Bump)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents