NATION

PASSWORD

876 A.D. A Fractured Beallia (IC, signups on OOC, PT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Darus
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Darus » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:50 pm

Commander: General we are 12 miles from our first town in the area.
Gar: Good, I want that town to be slaughtered and set ablaze to show the might of this kingdom to any who pass by.
Commander: Yes sir.
(Inside the townsfolk welcome the soldiers their leader gives them livestock for food)
The General nods his head to the Commander who proceeds to stabs their leader in the heart and with that the soldiers proceeded to kill all the townsfolk, but as excepted a few charge the soldiers managing to kill a few before being killed. After 4 hour of killing the village was in crumbles and void of life and with that the General and his men marched to the next town.
Last edited by Darus on Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ukraines
Minister

Founded: Jan 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraines » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:17 pm

Ukraines wrote:Queen Wang Xiu Ying looked a map of the known world in Her Palace. She knew of the Mongolians to the north, The Korean allies nearby, and the Japanese hordes across the sea. She wanted to expand quickly, to secure the Chinese lands in her name. She sent forth 5,000 troops to Fujin, another 5,000 to Jiangxi, and a 5,000 to Shaanxi, with a last 5,000 troops going to Heilongjiang to the north. She knew this was risky, but to make sure the Mongolians didn't invade their land she sent 10,000 troops into Inner Mongolia, still under Mongolian occupation. She was trying to run them out of China, while increasing the navy to hold off a Japanese naval invasion. Knowing the looming threats in Asia, she started to put money into arts for the Dynasty. She was surprised how many Philosophers came up to her with their Idea's, and arts. She allowed any Religion to be used in the Dynasty, but the main one would be Christianity. Hearing it from the far off land known as Jerusalem. She was also trying to figure out what was a massive empire that she hears of so much in a land called "Europe"...

Heaven-Fujin Border:

The Fujin forces greeted the heaven forces, wondering what this was. Knowing a hostile take over was looming they quickly surrendered out numbered 1-5, the Fujin forces were spared, allowing them to live in villages/cities. The heaven forces continued slaughtering barbarians camps, knowing a city was in the center, settlers already setting up villages near the borders. They quickly expanded the villages, people from the cities were also joining in the villages. The forces were very greatly trained to Bamboo forests, and forest areas. They quickly swept the Fujin area...

Heaven-Jiangxi Border,

The Heaven forces knew that Jiangxi was barely populated, knowing the friendly barbarians, they quickly joined the army. Moving through the area, they swept the area of any Hostile barbaric camps. Knowing threats were looming as they neared a city-state Hongkong. With a great population, and a good military. They set up camp at the Jiangxi-Guangdon border. Knowing if they entered, they'd be met with quick hostility, seeing as Hongkong was not far from the border...

Heaven-Shaanxi Border,

The heaven forces were greatly outnumbered, but fought the men. 4,500 of the soldiers died before the forces retreated. They greatly fought, taking down at least 4,700 of the enemy forces. They did not think of such massive city-states, or barbaric camps within the Shaanxi line. Thinking the Mongolians armed the barbarians, they quickly retreated back to a Heaven controlled provinces, a messenger was sent to the queen...

Heaven-Heilongjiang,

Heaven troops set up camp near the border, knowing Mongolian occupation in the area was close, they wanted to wait to see if any Mongolian horsemen would find their way to the camp, AND THEY DID!! The troops quickly attacked the horsemen, knowing they were a threat if they reached a Mongolian camp. The horsemen were slaughtered at a quick pace, the horses were kept alive. They were transported back to Beijing. To be breeded for Chinese use...

Queen Wang Xiu Ying continued looking over her mighty kingdom, noticing the expansion of her borders. She mobilized another 5,000 troops, towards the Shaanxi region of China. Knowing it would be quick seeing as a majority of the barbarians were killed. The men were trained to the brink of the best. She was glad she sent the troops, she heard of more barbarians coming to help the Mongolians. She was afraid that if this continued this, her mighty kingdom would fall. She looked at Korea, requesting assistance from her Allies...

Dear King/Queen of Korea,

I, Queen Wang Xiu Ying hereby request your assistance in the coming invasion of Mongolia. I wish for your aid, to help me take down the Mongolians to make sure, if more barbarians arrive the Mongolians are no threat. I hope to see you in Beijing. I thank you for your time.

Sincerely, Queen Wang Xiu Ying of the Heaven Mandate of China.

She looked across the map, in freight seeing more, and more threats arising in the path of China, and Rome...

Heaven-Heilongjiang border,

General Yang rushed the Border, wanting to declare it with sneak invasions, They came upon a Mongolian camp, they waited till night to strike. When they striked the camp, it was swept clean of the Mongolians. No one escaped the slaughter of the camp, the horses were sent back to Beijing, as the men continued, they came upon Friendly Barbarian camps that joined them. Wanting the Mongolians gone, the people fought with them. Taking their arms, they striked upon the Mongolians when they approached, Many Mongolians fled camps, hearing massive roars as horses are ridden back to Beijing, and the camps slaughtered...
Last edited by Ukraines on Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Military Pop: 1,502,000 Active, 25,000,000 Reserves, 26,502,000 Total
Army #: 1,000,000 Active. 10,000,000 Reserves.
Navy #: 402,000 Active, 8,000,000 Reserves
Marine #: 100,000 Active, 7,000,000 Reserves.
RP Pop: 1,302,045,069
Ideology: COMMUNISM!
Government: Marxism-Leninism/Single-Party State
Ruler: Chairman Arya Ulyssi

Ukraines
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraines » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:36 pm

Darus wrote:Commander: General we are 12 miles from our first town in the area.
Gar: Good, I want that town to be slaughtered and set ablaze to show the might of this kingdom to any who pass by.
Commander: Yes sir.
(Inside the townsfolk welcome the soldiers their leader gives them livestock for food)
The General nods his head to the Commander who proceeds to stabs their leader in the heart and with that the soldiers proceeded to kill all the townsfolk, but as excepted a few charge the soldiers managing to kill a few before being killed. After 4 hour of killing the village was in crumbles and void of life and with that the General and his men marched to the next town.

The towns folk in Persia/Iran heard word of the massacre of a nearby city-state. The towns folks began to take arms, readying for a near invasion of their towns, They began to mobilize forces, to the nearest towns to the onslaught. Knowing that the people would be defended if they did so, the leader trained themselves to protect themselves in their houses/palaces incase of invasion. The soldiers were trained in the great deserts of Iran, the city-states signed a document to join together to form one empire. Thus the Persian empire is reborn, they began to set up in Northern, and Southern Persia. Having a force in Central Persia as well incase of the invasion.
Last edited by Ukraines on Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maureteco
Envoy

Founded: Mar 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Maureteco » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:20 pm

Tangier, Mauretania

"We have not heard from them in over a year."

"That does not mean they have forgotten about us. Surely you do not think extra caution is unjustified?"

"Not in the least. But obsessing over nothing tangible will only weaken us in the long run. We won the war. And we are extremely fortunate whatever overcame them arrived when it did. Now, we have our future to look forward to."

"If you say so. Still, I want regular patrols going to and from the coast. The gods have been on our side thus far, but they have been known to be fickle."

"Yes, of course, my lord."

The King dismissed his closest advisor. It had been a rough start for the colonists. This new land was far different than back home. The people here were...civilized. Not like the barbarians up north. The culture here, strong. Whatever plague they had brought with them on the boats was now fading. The King was going to have to deal with the insurrection eventually. Such a clash of peoples. Foreigners on boats, serving powerful, bloodthirsty gods, while the natives here, ingrained in the desert and mountains for who knows how long, serving only ONE God. Surely, things would come to a boiling point. Would the natives be exterminated? Would the would-be conquerers be driven into the sea? Or would a synthesis emerge, fusing the both peoples, eliminating the weaknesses of both, leaving only the strengths behind?

Time would tell.

Darus
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Darus » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:55 pm

While Gar was spearheading the attack in Iran, Darumba decided instead to attack the coastal region of the Arabian peninsula.
Darumba: If we split up this army and attack three different point there forces will be stretched and cause little threat to us as we move to conquer the Arabian peninsula. Now any questions?
Commander Farci: Yes, where will we start our invasion?
Darumba: Our forces will attack the region capital. My part will charge strait up the beach head into the city.
While you will land 10 miles east and Guranda will land 10 miles west when you land march as fast as you can to the city where we will converge to the city center.
Darumba: with this victory we will crush the regions moral. Now gets some rest we leave tomorrow morning.
Both Commanders: Yes sir.

Ukraines
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraines » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:58 pm

Darus wrote:While Gar was spearheading the attack in Iran, Darumba decided instead to attack the coastal region of the Arabian peninsula.
Darumba: If we split up this army and attack three different point there forces will be stretched and cause little threat to us as we move to conquer the Arabian peninsula. Now any questions?
Commander Farci: Yes, where will we start our invasion?
Darumba: Our forces will attack the region capital. My part will charge strait up the beach head into the city.
While you will land 10 miles east and Guranda will land 10 miles west when you land march as fast as you can to the city where we will converge to the city center.
Darumba: with this victory we will crush the regions moral. Now gets some rest we leave tomorrow morning.
Both Commanders: Yes sir.

The army made a grave mistake allowing the Iranian's to gain forces. The forces sabotaged them as they slept, a night raid as they call it. The three large portions of the Iranian military slammed Northern parts of their Empire, along with Mesopotamia, the Southern, and central slammed into the military, From in front and behind during the night. Quickly gaining ground upon the foes. Seeing as it was their turf, they knew how it ran. They rode Camels into the battle, to conserve water, and strength. The troops killed the camels, keeping some alive at a base camp near the armies. When the cold night hit, once the whole army retreated into tents the armies swept across the camp...

Darus
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Darus » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:53 pm

Gar: Archers on the walls defensive positions. Elephants charge into their ranks strike fear into those puny fighters. Swords men and spearmen take defensive positions inside the walls. Horseman get ready to charge and Ballista fire with the archers.
The volley of arrows rained on the enemy and killed the first line of the fighters. Then the War Elephants charged like mad at the enemy.

Ukraines
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraines » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:04 pm

Darus wrote:Gar: Archers on the walls defensive positions. Elephants charge into their ranks strike fear into those puny fighters. Swords men and spearmen take defensive positions inside the walls. Horseman get ready to charge and Ballista fire with the archers.
The volley of arrows rained on the enemy and killed the first line of the fighters. Then the War Elephants charged like mad at the enemy.

Pikes slammed themselves into the elephants, aiming right for the heads, the elephants were being massacred, archers would fire back at the walls, and the people on the elephants. The second army slammed the city from behind, quickly gaining into the city itself.

Darus
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Darus » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:16 pm

The archers on the walls started to pick off the pike and the remainder of the elephants wrecked havoc on the archers. The Sword and spear men swung around charged strait into the other army in a testudo formation to block any arrows. The Heavy Cataphracts then proceeded to smash into the other side causing heavy moral loses. The Ballista fired boulders into the groups of infantry and the leaders location.

Aodan AF
Secretary

Founded: Apr 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Aodan AF » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:39 am

Armed for war, the Soldiers of the Renegade stormed the city, torching buildings and capturing civilians. Chief Hoskhora V prepared the cavalry to storm the West Walls.

Aodan AF

Tsar: What is the current status of the Fascist Revolters?
Chief of Defense: I heard they have prepared armies.
Tsar: Take 1 city and pull back 30% of the Renegade now..

Beallia

The Renegade were preparing 10% of the cavalry and 20% of the Infantry to assure that no Fascists were in the Beallian city.
Bow down to the great Tsar Yarvhik IV, Leader of the Aodan AF

Whiteshore
Senator

Founded: Nov 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Whiteshore » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:28 am

Xinjiang
The Capital of the Hepthariki Khaganate was a hub of trade between east and west and the main center of Nestorian Christianity.It's powerful khagan was planning an invasion of the greatest empire,China,but before that,he would conquer Manchuria and Korea.He had placed his daughter Mariai who was heir to the throne in charge while he conquered Manchuria and Korea

Manchuria
The Armies of the Hepthariki Khaganate,led by the Khagan themselves,began to conquer Manchuria to provide a staging ground for the conquest of Korea and then China.
My Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -2.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.49

My favorite singers are Psy,Carly Rae Jepsen,and Katy Perry

#DownWithReactionaries
#StandWithProgressivists

Darus
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Darus » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:22 am

Commander Comba: Sir we have defeat the enemies sir.
Gar: what is the death report?
Comba: Sir we have lost at least 300.
Gar: Damn that's more than I would have liked.
Comba: Should we continue forward?
Gar: No we will wait for reinforcements.
Comba: How long will that take?
Gar: At most it should be 2 days.

Ukraines
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraines » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:13 pm

Whiteshore wrote:Xinjiang
The Capital of the Hepthariki Khaganate was a hub of trade between east and west and the main center of Nestorian Christianity.It's powerful khagan was planning an invasion of the greatest empire,China,but before that,he would conquer Manchuria and Korea.He had placed his daughter Mariai who was heir to the throne in charge while he conquered Manchuria and Korea

Manchuria
The Armies of the Hepthariki Khaganate,led by the Khagan themselves,began to conquer Manchuria to provide a staging ground for the conquest of Korea and then China.

The troops found Chinese troops, rather than barbarian camps. The troops were met with friendly, but yet hostile glares. The Chinese knew not to trust them, but a general of 10 walked up to speak with him, "Hello, you are from the land of Xinjiang?" He asked the leader of the group.

Beijing, China

Queen Wang Xiu Ying looked at a map, as the borders grew. She smiled brightly, she still awaited message from the Koreans, she sent more troops down towards the Hong-kong border, seeing as it was going to be a bloody battle. They wanted the advantage, so she sent some catapults to take down the walls, along with horsemen, pikes, crossbowmen, and even more swordsmen. She sent 10,000 soldiers to engage hong-kong.

Howslandia
Minister

Founded: Mar 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Howslandia » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:06 pm

Ukraines wrote:
Ukraines wrote:
Dear King/Queen of Korea,

I, Queen Wang Xiu Ying hereby request your assistance in the coming invasion of Mongolia. I wish for your aid, to help me take down the Mongolians to make sure, if more barbarians arrive the Mongolians are no threat. I hope to see you in Beijing. I thank you for your time.

Sincerely, Queen Wang Xiu Ying of the Heaven Mandate of China.

Queen Cai read this.

"Jung-gug ? ttang i ulileul gyeong-gye ingayo? sang-gwan-eobs-i . soyeon ! nan dangsin-i naleul wihae pyeonji leul beon-yeog haeyahabnida. i ilg-gi ,i LAN eul mobang halyeogo sido. (China? Is that the lands that borders us? No matter. So Yeon! I need you to translate a letter for me. Read this, then attempt to mimic this language for me.)" The Queen said to herself in her native tongue, then calling to her royal translator.

To the Queen of China,
We will aide you, but we have a request. In our nation, we have heard of tales in our nation of this new invented entitled, gunpowder, or blackpowder, which is said to cause loud noises and bright lights, as well as destruction. My military leaders and technologists predict, that if they harness such in a way, we could use it, to create hand held weapons, that will launch projectiles at fast and lethal speeds, enabling a soldier to maim or even kill enemy soldiers, without having to be within sword fight distance. This would give us an enormous advantage. If you have access to the material called gunpowder, or if it is called blackpowder instead, we would deeply appreciate it, if you could give us some, in hopes of developing a weapon, that could allow us to hold all of Asia in our hands.

Queen Cai of Howsania
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.33

http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=Cai

Ukraines
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraines » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:27 pm

Howslandia wrote:
Ukraines wrote:

Queen Cai read this.

"Jung-gug ? ttang i ulileul gyeong-gye ingayo? sang-gwan-eobs-i . soyeon ! nan dangsin-i naleul wihae pyeonji leul beon-yeog haeyahabnida. i ilg-gi ,i LAN eul mobang halyeogo sido. (China? Is that the lands that borders us? No matter. So Yeon! I need you to translate a letter for me. Read this, then attempt to mimic this language for me.)" The Queen said to herself in her native tongue, then calling to her royal translator.

To the Queen of China,
We will aide you, but we have a request. In our nation, we have heard of tales in our nation of this new invented entitled, gunpowder, or blackpowder, which is said to cause loud noises and bright lights, as well as destruction. My military leaders and technologists predict, that if they harness such in a way, we could use it, to create hand held weapons, that will launch projectiles at fast and lethal speeds, enabling a soldier to maim or even kill enemy soldiers, without having to be within sword fight distance. This would give us an enormous advantage. If you have access to the material called gunpowder, or if it is called blackpowder instead, we would deeply appreciate it, if you could give us some, in hopes of developing a weapon, that could allow us to hold all of Asia in our hands.

Queen Cai of Howsania

Beijing China,
Queen Wang Xiu Ying,

Queen Wang Xiu Ying read the message from the Korean's, knowing it on a massive scale she wrote back, with a little gunpowder via horse. The letter read,

Dear Queen Cai of Korea,

I, Queen Wang Xiu Ying, hereby let you have gunpowder to test. But if it works, I request we get first dibs on it, seeing as we made the major contribution into it. We shall make sure, that the barbarians of the west, do not touch your land. If you take the pledge, China would be taken quickly, and South-east Asia shall be yours. I shall support you in the conquest of India, I know they hate each other. But you also will have to fight a foe from the west, he is a massive empire. We have heard word from Indian merchants that the empire is a Islamic empire. That is all we know. I thank you for your time.

Sincerely, Queen Wang Xiu Ying of China.

Hong-Kong,

The troops set up near the walls of the city, setting fire to farms trying to starve the people out. Knowing without food they would likely die, due to the massive population they knew it would take a while, but no to long. Seeing as surplus would be gone in a matter of days. Swordsmen with shields, were set up taking archer arrows into their shields. Archers fired back at the enemy archers on the walls...

Howslandia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Howslandia » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:52 pm

Ukraines wrote:
Howslandia wrote:
Queen Cai read this.

To the Queen of China,

Queen Cai of Howsania

Beijing China,
Queen Wang Xiu Ying,

Queen Wang Xiu Ying read the message from the Korean's, knowing it on a massive scale she wrote back, with a little gunpowder via horse. The letter read,

Dear Queen Cai of Korea,

I, Queen Wang Xiu Ying, hereby let you have gunpowder to test. But if it works, I request we get first dibs on it, seeing as we made the major contribution into it. We shall make sure, that the barbarians of the west, do not touch your land. If you take the pledge, China would be taken quickly, and South-east Asia shall be yours. I shall support you in the conquest of India, I know they hate each other. But you also will have to fight a foe from the west, he is a massive empire. We have heard word from Indian merchants that the empire is a Islamic empire. That is all we know. I thank you for your time.

Hong-Kong,

The troops set up near the walls of the city, setting fire to farms trying to starve the people out. Knowing without food they would likely die, due to the massive population they knew it would take a while, but no to long. Seeing as surplus would be gone in a matter of days. Swordsmen with shields, were set up taking archer arrows into their shields. Archers fired back at the enemy archers on the walls...

To Queen Wang Xiu Ying,
Our technologists have completed the first of these weapons, soon, we will arrive in your capital with them to show you what we have completed. Though, we will need a map to your capital, as well as your permission.

Queen Cai of Howsania

Ukraines
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraines » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:14 pm

Howslandia wrote:
Ukraines wrote:Beijing China,
Queen Wang Xiu Ying,

Dear Queen Cai of Korea,

Hong-Kong,

To Queen Wang Xiu Ying,
Our technologists have completed the first of these weapons, soon, we will arrive in your capital with them to show you what we have completed. Though, we will need a map to your capital, as well as your permission.

Queen Cai of Howsania

Queen Wang Wiu Ying sends a map, with her signature at the bottom. The map is of Beijing, that would navigate the queen around. She showed the major areas of the city along with this, guards were set up all around Beijing, if anything came near hostile they were shot and killed. The troops would swap out during night, and day to secure the area...

Howslandia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Howslandia » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:22 pm

Ukraines wrote:
Howslandia wrote:
To Queen Wang Xiu Ying,

Queen Cai of Howsania

Queen Wang Wiu Ying sends a map, with her signature at the bottom. The map is of Beijing, that would navigate the queen around. She showed the major areas of the city along with this, guards were set up all around Beijing, if anything came near hostile they were shot and killed. The troops would swap out during night, and day to secure the area...

The queen and a caravan of 29 other men and women that worked for the Queen, set out, and she left her daughter temorarily in charge of the castle, as well as a large part of the army guarding the capital while the Queen was away.

They eventually arrived in Beijing, making a big entrance.

"naneun yeowang-eul bolyeomyeon yeogiiss-eo (I am here to see the Queen)" Queen Cai said in her native Korean tongue.

Ukraines
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraines » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:22 pm

Howslandia wrote:
Ukraines wrote:

The queen and a caravan of 29 other men and women that worked for the Queen, set out, and she left her daughter temorarily in charge of the castle, as well as a large part of the army guarding the capital while the Queen was away.

"naneun yeowang-eul bolyeomyeon yeogiiss-eo (I am here to see the Queen)" Queen Cai said in her native Korean tongue.

Queen Wang Wiu Ying met the queen, looking at her with a smile. She knew Korean, "annyeonghaseyo, hangug ui geulaeseo dangsin-ui yeowang. Geulsse, nan , beijing e jung-gug e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida. huimang-i yeogi jib-eseo neukkinda. (Hello, so your the queen of Korea.Well, I welcome you to beijing, China. Hopefully you feel at home here.)" She gestured the queen around the palace.

Howslandia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Howslandia » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:25 pm

Ukraines wrote:
Howslandia wrote:The queen and a caravan of 29 other men and women that worked for the Queen, set out, and she left her daughter temorarily in charge of the castle, as well as a large part of the army guarding the capital while the Queen was away.

Queen Wang Wiu Ying met the queen, looking at her with a smile. She knew Korean, "annyeonghaseyo, hangug ui geulaeseo dangsin-ui yeowang. Geulsse, nan , beijing e jung-gug e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida. huimang-i yeogi jib-eseo neukkinda. (Hello, so your the queen of Korea.Well, I welcome you to beijing, China. Hopefully you feel at home here.)" She gestured the queen around the palace.

"geuleom, yeogiseo ulineun jeonjaeng-ui saeloun mugileul teseuteu hal su-issda ? (So, where my we test these new weapons of war?)" The Queen asked Wang Wiu Ying, looking at the strong box in the back of her wagon.

Ukraines
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraines » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:27 pm

Howslandia wrote:
Ukraines wrote:Queen Wang Wiu Ying met the queen, looking at her with a smile. She knew Korean, "annyeonghaseyo, hangug ui geulaeseo dangsin-ui yeowang. Geulsse, nan , beijing e jung-gug e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida. huimang-i yeogi jib-eseo neukkinda. (Hello, so your the queen of Korea.Well, I welcome you to beijing, China. Hopefully you feel at home here.)" She gestured the queen around the palace.

"geuleom, yeogiseo ulineun jeonjaeng-ui saeloun mugileul teseuteu hal su-issda ? (So, where my we test these new weapons of war?)" The Queen asked Wang Wiu Ying, looking at the strong box in the back of her wagon.

Queen Wang lead them through the palace, to a secret area. Only certain military people were allowed, such as the military advisor. She looked around at the people, 3 soldiers lined up ready to take arms to try them out. They were wanting to show that not all is lost in the bloody wars...

Howslandia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Howslandia » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:42 pm

Ukraines wrote:
Howslandia wrote:"geuleom, yeogiseo ulineun jeonjaeng-ui saeloun mugileul teseuteu hal su-issda ? (So, where my we test these new weapons of war?)" The Queen asked Wang Wiu Ying, looking at the strong box in the back of her wagon.

Queen Wang lead them through the palace, to a secret area. Only certain military people were allowed, such as the military advisor. She looked around at the people, 3 soldiers lined up ready to take arms to try them out. They were wanting to show that not all is lost in the bloody wars...

"cheosjjae, nae byeongsaneun boyeojubnida. (First, my soldiers will demonstrate.)" The Queen said. Two women, and a man, from Howsania *Korea* walked up in a line, side by side, each holding a copy of the weapon.

"miseu lineun , i mugi leul sayonghaneun bangbeob e jeohuileul jisihabnida. (Miss Lee, instruct us on how to use these weapons)" The Queen said. The woman stepped forward, and as she did the steps, she spoke.

"cheosjjae, dangsin-eun baeleol alaelohwayag eul busneunda. geuleom dangsin-eun baeleol ui maen wie , gandanhan cheon kateuliji jong-iui jogag-eul baechihabnida. geugeos-eun baeleol ui kkeut-eul keobeohagie chungbunhi keun , hajiman neomu keun haeyahabnida. geuleon da-eum cheon jogag-ui sangdan-e , nab eulo mandeun dung-geun gong-eul baechihabnida. geuleon da-eum-i lodeu leul kkeonae , modeun bangbeob baeleol alaelo mil-eo neohseubnida. dangsin-i kkwag pojang issneunji hwag-in habnida. geuleon da-eum dangsin-eun dangsin-i mugi eseo jegeo hayeo lodeu leul dasi baechihabnida. ije dasi yeogie paen bangbeob-eul ollibnida. dangsin-i geogi e deo manh-eun hwayag eul neoh-eo dadseubnida. jigeum dangsin-eun i basjul eul , ttoneun geugeos-i bullineun , gyeong-gileul , geuligo gubneun gos eulochim eul chogbal . geuleon da-eum , da-eum , mangchi mekeonijeum yeogie bul eul keullaempeu , gat-eun . (First, you pour the gunpowder down the barrel. Then you place a piece of cartridge paper, which is simple cloth, over the top of the barrel. It must be big enough to cover the end of the barrel, but not too big. Then you place a round ball made of lead, on top of the piece of cloth. You then pull out this rod, and push it all the way down the barrel. Make sure you make it packed tight. Then you place your rod back where you removed it from the weapon. Now you lift up your pan way back here. You pour more gunpowder in there, then close it. Now you take this rope, or as it is called, the match, and spark the spit as to where it is burning. You then clamp it here in your hammer mechanism, then, fire, like so.)"
She raised it, then fired.

The gun being fired.

Easier to see

Ukraines
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraines » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:48 pm

Howslandia wrote:
Ukraines wrote:Queen Wang lead them through the palace, to a secret area. Only certain military people were allowed, such as the military advisor. She looked around at the people, 3 soldiers lined up ready to take arms to try them out. They were wanting to show that not all is lost in the bloody wars...

"cheosjjae, nae byeongsaneun boyeojubnida. (First, my soldiers will demonstrate.)" The Queen said. Two women, and a man, from Howsania *Korea* walked up in a line, side by side, each holding a copy of the weapon.

"miseu lineun , i mugi leul sayonghaneun bangbeob e jeohuileul jisihabnida. (Miss Lee, instruct us on how to use these weapons)" The Queen said. The woman stepped forward, and as she did the steps, she spoke.

"cheosjjae, dangsin-eun baeleol alaelohwayag eul busneunda. geuleom dangsin-eun baeleol ui maen wie , gandanhan cheon kateuliji jong-iui jogag-eul baechihabnida. geugeos-eun baeleol ui kkeut-eul keobeohagie chungbunhi keun , hajiman neomu keun haeyahabnida. geuleon da-eum cheon jogag-ui sangdan-e , nab eulo mandeun dung-geun gong-eul baechihabnida. geuleon da-eum-i lodeu leul kkeonae , modeun bangbeob baeleol alaelo mil-eo neohseubnida. dangsin-i kkwag pojang issneunji hwag-in habnida. geuleon da-eum dangsin-eun dangsin-i mugi eseo jegeo hayeo lodeu leul dasi baechihabnida. ije dasi yeogie paen bangbeob-eul ollibnida. dangsin-i geogi e deo manh-eun hwayag eul neoh-eo dadseubnida. jigeum dangsin-eun i basjul eul , ttoneun geugeos-i bullineun , gyeong-gileul , geuligo gubneun gos eulochim eul chogbal . geuleon da-eum , da-eum , mangchi mekeonijeum yeogie bul eul keullaempeu , gat-eun . (First, you pour the gunpowder down the barrel. Then you place a piece of cartridge paper, which is simple cloth, over the top of the barrel. It must be big enough to cover the end of the barrel, but not too big. Then you place a round ball made of lead, on top of the piece of cloth. You then pull out this rod, and push it all the way down the barrel. Make sure you make it packed tight. Then you place your rod back where you removed it from the weapon. Now you lift up your pan way back here. You pour more gunpowder in there, then close it. Now you take this rope, or as it is called, the match, and spark the spit as to where it is burning. You then clamp it here in your hammer mechanism, then, fire, like so.)"

The gun being fired.

Easier to see

The sound of the gun firing would echo through the room, many of the people fell to their knees in agony. Others just watched, the queen smiled at this. It looked a bit demonic at the moment. She looked at the queen of Korea, than back at the weapon. Wishing to purchase the weaponry, knowing she can mass produce it across her empire, and arm her troops at high costs though. "Geulaeseo eolmana manh-eunmugi gyehoeg e daehan?(So how much for the plans for the weapon?)" The queen asked her.

Howslandia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Howslandia » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:51 pm

Ukraines wrote:
Howslandia wrote:"cheosjjae, nae byeongsaneun boyeojubnida. (First, my soldiers will demonstrate.)" The Queen said. Two women, and a man, from Howsania *Korea* walked up in a line, side by side, each holding a copy of the weapon.

The gun being fired.

Easier to see

The sound of the gun firing would echo through the room, many of the people fell to their knees in agony. Others just watched, the queen smiled at this. It looked a bit demonic at the moment. She looked at the queen of Korea, than back at the weapon. Wishing to purchase the weaponry, knowing she can mass produce it across her empire, and arm her troops at high costs though. "Geulaeseo eolmana manh-eunmugi gyehoeg e daehan?(So how much for the plans for the weapon?)" The queen asked her.

The price Cai tells her is the equivalent to $4,000 today.

"geuge gag (thats each.)" And the price that she tells her for the plans, is astronomical, the equivalent to $20,000 US dollars today.

Ukraines
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraines » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:58 pm

Howslandia wrote:
Ukraines wrote:The sound of the gun firing would echo through the room, many of the people fell to their knees in agony. Others just watched, the queen smiled at this. It looked a bit demonic at the moment. She looked at the queen of Korea, than back at the weapon. Wishing to purchase the weaponry, knowing she can mass produce it across her empire, and arm her troops at high costs though. "Geulaeseo eolmana manh-eunmugi gyehoeg e daehan?(So how much for the plans for the weapon?)" The queen asked her.

The price Cai tells her is the equivalent to $4,000 today.

"geuge gag (thats each.)" And the price that she tells her for the plans, is astronomical, the equivalent to $20,000 US dollars today.

Queen Wang looked at the Queen of Korea, "Bon-in-eun gwihaui jean eul bad-a deul-inda. Mugi gyehoeg e (I hereby accept your offer. On the plans.)" Queen Wang said to her, with a smile on her face, she walked out of the room, moving down the hall. She ordered her servants to get 10 caravans full of gold immediately, knowing there was enough in the treasury for said purchases...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents