NATION

PASSWORD

Shattered Dawn [IC][FT] *Tychrome Only*

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hayabusa
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hayabusa » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:57 pm

HS Ark Royal
The Admiral of the 7th Royal Armada transmitted a voicecomm to the Zach Americans.
"Name the first destination, that is where we will go. Phase 2 of Operation Tsunami will begin when we arrive."
The Great Kingdom of Hayabusa
♛♛♛ FOUNDER OF THE COALITION OF MONARCHIES! ♛♛♛
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Male, 15, In a relationship, Latino, Hobbies include soccer, NS, paintball, and Halo Reach. My Xbox GT is SL Royal if anyone wants to play.
Yes, I am PROUDLY A MONARCHIST!
The New American commonwealth wrote:NYET!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) #ILiekEggs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kolbenavia
Attaché

Founded: Sep 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kolbenavia » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:25 pm

It's midnight. The moon is full tonight and so is the Wolf Pack morale! After completely conquering U.S Spain in under a week, the kolban troops can finally go home to their base in Kolbenavia until another deployment is needed. It was the last night before the journey home. Neo was chattiong with the WarMasters as they congratulated him for his victory. Akira was sleeping peacefully next to him and the rest of the team was still awake, along with the Red Hawks, sitting around a big campfire.

-"You did a wonderful job out there, Captain MaakHornyet! The Emperor is proud of you and so is the whole nation! in under a month you conquered two nations! Now, people will think twice before looking for trouble with us." Said the BattleMaster, Mokarÿinn while drinking a hot cup of blood leaf tea, wich is a popular kind of tea in the country. He had a big grin on his face. A grin of pride towards his best soldier. He had the company of the LandMaster, General Pietr Yrhman, who was half asleep because of all the work he had during the week. Being a WarMaster isn't a relaxing job.

Neo was also very tired of all the action during the invasion. Yes, it went like a breeze with a still brutal fightback from the Spanish army, who put up a great fight, for humans, but still didn't reach the level of skill of the Kolban Legion.

-"Well im not the only one to thank. The Xnok forces fought honorably and were pretty tough too! After the invasion was over we went separate ways, but I think they are currently camping near us. So? what do we do now? do we go back home tomorrow at noon or do we still have business with somebody?"

-"Well, said the General, if you really want to know what's happening, the Kolban Imperial Navy will send an Aircraft Carrier for support to the Zach American ship Studroute. Our carriers are huge compared to others in Tychrome, so I think they will appreciate. We heard about threats from Precusor to Zach America about taking offense towards the ship so a little firepower will help the, even if the Studroute is a remarkably reliable ship. You guys, however, will indeed go back to the motherland at noon tomorrow. There is a medal awaiting you."

After this happy conversation, Neo spent some time with the still awake team members and got to sleep.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WarMasters, Kolbenavia

Fleet Admiral and SeaMaster Leerakhim was talking with the General Yrhman for orders to execute. He was gently stroking his beard and looking at the night sky trough the window. General Yrhman was taking a sip of vodka while staring at his desk. He decided to launch the conversation himself.

-"There are rumors of threats on the USS Studroute in Port Venroth. Yes, they are in a Hayabusan port, but it doesn't mean they won't refuse help.I command you to send the KIAC Drümmsthor over there and provide air support. An Kolban aircraft carrier near the shores will surely put on a good show and tell a clear message to everybody like: "Those are our firends, mess with them and you mess with us." The General stands up and goes to the window, right next to the admiral.

"I want the carrier to be there by sunday. Any questions?
-What if precusor forces show up?
-Warn them to go away. ZA and Hayabusa will do the same. If they don't resign, destroy them. You have fift freedom for them."
Last edited by Kolbenavia on Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
The current Emperor is: Lyokil Svastkien
Current Region: Icarus
Current Affiliaton: None (Kolban Empire]

"IN THE EMEPROR WE TRUST"
-Peace
-Diplomatic Tensions
-Conflict
-Civil War
-Revolution

-

Zach America
Envoy

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zach America » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:44 pm

SS Studroute
Hinker happily welcomed the Kolben ships into the fleet. Admiral Hinker patched Aren Skargrist into the radio waves.
"This is Hinker of the SS Studroute welcoming Captain Aren Skargrist to the fleet. Kolben ships are being welcomed to the fleet. We..."
It was then when the air vent in front of Hinker opened, and a man with a SMG appeared. It was none other than, X-Ray.
"Hinker MOVE!!!" X-Ray screamed. Hinker ducked and dove off to the side as the SMG's gunfire filled the room, or what was actually two SMGs' gunfire. The gunfire ceased and X-Ray snuck his slender body through the abnormally large vent duct. A body lay dead on the floor.
"Got 'em, boss." X-Ray said. Hinker now noticed he was in a full operation outfit. They new the man was coming for Hinker, and they stopped him.
The murderer was caught.
Hinker carried on. "Sorry for the confusion ladies and gentlemen but phase two is a go on operation Tsunami. Hayabusa, lead the way."

A siren blared on the ship and armed pilots and soldiers took the landing dock. The Navy and Air Force Operatives poured into the hovercrafts, three men to a craft which was armed with Plasma Cannons and HAZ bombs, first welcomed to the world by the Jionn. Soldiers armed the plasma cannons on the ship and scientists and operatives poured into room 869, the tightly locked down room with a large WELD 37 launch pad, the latest and greatest. Soldiers manned the controls as a large incendiary missile locked into the pad. A scientist radioed in: "Launch Pad is armed and ready for action.
A man on the landing dock spoke, looking at the hundreds of fightercrafts. "Crafts are manned and prepped, ready for your signal, Hinker."
Finally, a man power walking down the hall pushed in on the mic on his watch. "Cannon level is ready for action."
Hinker finally looked smiled and radioed in.
"Hayabusa, on your signal."
Last edited by Zach America on Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZACH AMERICAN NEWS
THREAT LEVEL: 1
NEWS: Primary Election Polls show United Party taking 39% of the House Seats
Milwaukee of Corrindor Police still on the lookout for man who attempted an attack on a Milwaukee Mustangs Football Game two weeks ago

1=Peace; Business as usual
2=ZA takes action/Minor Threat Occurs; Buisness as usual; Patrols on high alert
3=Threats have been made on Zach America or alliance in which ZA partakes; All patrols on high alert, no travel in or out of country
4=Attack reported; bunkers will be open but not mandatory; all businesses closed
5=Enemy attack; all are forced to evac to bunkers. Military occupies cities.

Solocon
Envoy

Founded: Aug 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Solocon » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:41 pm

C.S. Hexion
Halocon, Hayabusa

The initial plan was for the Hexion to land in Halocon. Sensors, however, determined that Authority forces were nearby and quite possibly in pursuit. Quantum decided it would be wiser to find a better, safer place that the ship could survive in.

What could be better than an abandoned city? After all, technically the territory belonged to the Solocon Government. The C.S. Hexion headed off to the ruins of Tyhcoon, making no sound and no light.

Primian Fleet Surrounding Earth

A small satellite, only the size of a small room.

It moved slowly towards the ships, emitting no signals. Its course was untraceable, of course, because the tiny module had jumped through several star systems before making it to Earth. It was completely unarmed- in fact it was completely bare, not even a primitive solar array bestowed upon it. The pathetic little module floated silently towards the array of ships, incapable of doing any damage.

Cyprix
Secretary

Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprix » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:48 am

Cyprix Marine Camp Omega,

Research Facility 002

While watching the testing of the CDF's Newest Ground Mech the MBR-6A1 GreyHound, Admiral Ruiz had come up with a new idea, "General, I am very please with the progress of the new Mech under this project when will it be ready for Official Use. "

General Patton then responded with a grin on his face " Well Admiral though we have come up with other prototypes i don't feel as if this will be ready for the Space fleets use just yet but that is what the CATM-00 Garland is for and we are currently working on outfitting our troops with new technology and armor. now for the time being i feel that we should only sell this to the Kolban forces i do hope you agree sir."

Admiral Ruiz " of course general the Fleet is in no hurry for you to rush this operation and we hope that the Kolban military and Government accepts this idea. But i will have to leave soon to head back to Cyprix for the Zach American Fleet seems to be staging around the area and the Chancellor is worried about what could happen, So it seems that we will be setting up a defense zone around the country."

General Patton " Ah i see would you like me to send half of the marines back with you. Because i don't really like the fact of the Army just watching the land while we are gone though we did only take a few battle groups."

Admiral Ruiz " no no general i will make sure nothing happens i already recalled the 3rd and the 7th Admiral back to Old Berlin and i have the 13th and the 5th Admiral in New Berlin up in the Khan territories as a just in case as well but thank you for the offer general. Actually ill be taking my leave now and i hope when i come back there will be more Advancements to the Gundam Project."

Actions
- 3rd and 7th Admirals have been recalled to Old Berlin
- 5th and 13th Admirals are stationed at New Berlin in the Khan Territories
- 1st and 2nd Admirals heading back to form a defense Zone around Cyprix
Member of the G.U.A
Leader: Storm Thurmond
RUSSIA - IA = RUSS, MOVE R TO THE BACK = USSR
VOLTAIRE - AI = VOLTRE, MOVE THE RE TO THE FRONT = REVOLT
Logic........

Zach America
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Zach America » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:56 pm

Zach City
Garrison sat in MTAC after the long ride back to Zach City. His first motion was to make sure all nations around Aenaria would know of the current situation. President Garrison sent a message to Cyprix, who looked to have been feared by the Zach Americans.

Code: Select all
TO: STORM THURMOND, CYPRIX
FROM: UNITED STATES OF ZACH AMERICA, PRESIDENT ZACHARY GARRISON
\\MSG BEGIN//
Thurmond,
No harm is to be made of your country. You are not our target and would enjoy your help in a possible alliance. For this operation we need all the help we can get. We would gladly welcome you into the Greater United Alliance.
Your friend,
Garrison
\\MSG END//
ZACH AMERICAN NEWS
Milwaukee of Corrindor Police still on the lookout for man who attempted an attack on a Milwaukee Mustangs Football Game two weeks ago

3=Threats have been made on Zach America or alliance in which ZA partakes; All patrols on high alert, no travel in or out of country
4=Attack reported; bunkers will be open but not mandatory; all businesses closed

Cyprix
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprix » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:03 am

New Edo
After Receiving a message from the President of Zach America, President Zachary Garrison. Prime Minster Thurmond had taken the Presidents offer into careful consideration of his current options on the table and thus chose to write the President back.

TO: President Zachary Garrison, United States Of Zach America
FROM: Prime Minister Storm Thurmond, The United Kingdom Of Cyprix
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
President Garrison,
I am deeply sorry for the current acts of the armed forces but under the current situation this form of response is
needed to show the people of Cyprix that no harm will be bestowed upon them but i would like you to know that with
my power i would like to officially join the Nation of Cyprix into the Greater United Alliance thus having great prosperity
come throughout the region.
Your Neighbor,
Storm Thurmond

Seal of Cyprix: Image

OOC: sorry about all the titles ill edit my posts oh and i couldnt put the seal in the code so thats the reason why its down here.
Member of the G.U.A
Logic........

Zach America
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Zach America » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:13 pm

Zach City
(OOC: If you don't get whats going on in the latter part of this post, check out the Tychrome Tribune at http://tychromenews.wix.com/tychrome-news
Also, USAW is sitting right next to me so hes ok with being at the red house)
Garrison checked his phone to see he had received a transmission from Cyprix and read it with a smile.
"Barbara, send the flag creator a Telegram saying we'll have a meeting tonight on the flag change for the GUA." Garrison told his secretery, who quickly left the room. Garrison snapped the cap off a beer and took a sip, then looked to Guyette, who was sitting in his office.
"Look..."Garrison began when he began to hear clunking around in the vents. He reached for his pistol when he realized who it was, X-Ray crashed onto the table, landing on his feet. Garrison and Guyette applauded as X-Ray sat down and kicked his feet up while popping open a beer.
"Heard there was a meeting going on." He said between sips. "Couldn't miss it."
"I don't know if I should be scared that you know the vent system like your back hand or disrespected that you busted into a confidential meeting." Garrison said when X-Ray showed his phone to Garrison. On the screen was an invitation Garrison had sent to X-Ray.
"I was just late." X-Ray said. "Now continue."
Garrison looked to Guyette. "Look, I realize your a little shaky on where you stand on this war, but we need you help here. With your overall military power, you'd be just the thing we need for the Aenarian invasion. I told Ramirez to hold off on the OK for the attack hoping you'd help us out. We need you Guyette. If you have any questions I'll answer them, if not let me shut up and let you think about this." Garrison sat back and took a swig of his beer.
ZACH AMERICAN NEWS

The Ancient World
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 16, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Ancient World » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:17 pm

Zach City

"Thank you, President Garrison, but let me explain for a second.

"I understand Aenaria has caused you problems in the past, and Hayabusa as well. They have been a nuisance to you guys, I get that. But I just don't think we should be involved.

"Aenaria hasn't done anything to annoy us, and we haven't to them. I know that our military would greatly help your cause, but I don't believe we should get involved in this militarily. I'm fully with the GUA, President Garrison, but..."

"I just don't think this is our war."
"Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
-George Santayana
Current RP: This Day In Icarus
Join Icarus today!
The Best RP Ever.

Zach America
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Zach America » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:20 pm

Zach City
Garrison raised his finger to make a point, but then he lowered it.
"I understand. If you do change your mind or if you would join under a condition, I'd be happy to oblige within reason." Garrison waited, in hope there was something he could do to pull Guyette into the war.
ZACH AMERICAN NEWS

The Ancient World
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Ancient World » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:27 pm

Zach City

Guyette nodded his head.

"I understand. I will tell you this, however. If indeed the GUA is in big trouble against Aenaria, we just might step in and help. Don't count on it, though. Is there anything else you wish to discuss?"
-George Santayana
Join Icarus today!
The Best RP Ever.

Zach America
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Zach America » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:29 pm

Zach City
Garrison pondered for a second, then spoke.
"Nope, I got nothing else. Unless you got something."
ZACH AMERICAN NEWS

The Ancient World
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Ancient World » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:33 pm

Zach City

No, I don't have anything. Anyway, thank you for your time and hospitality. I will be monitoring the Aenaria invasion closely, so if you guys are in big time trouble, we might be there. Until me meet again, goodbye."

Guyette exited the room and headed back to his private shuttle, which took off heading back to Trinity.
-George Santayana
Join Icarus today!
The Best RP Ever.

Cyprix
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprix » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:38 pm

New Edo

Prime Minister Thurmond "Stella i wish for you to get me a video link to president Garrison i wish to speak with him on a secure line. That means not even the CSA will be able to hear this got it."

Stella "Yes Mr. Thurmond i will try to get President Garrison right away sir."
Member of the G.U.A
Logic........

Zach America
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Zach America » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:30 pm

Zach City
Garrison sat in his office, sipping from a beer and eating a Cod sandwich. Usually Friday Night was hamburgers but they switched to Cod sandwiches for Good Friday.
Garrison had forgotten, he quickly sent a transmission to Kolbenavia.
TO: KOLBENAVIA, Zerban Greïsffir
SECURITY: A-LOT
\\MSG BEGIN//
We here in the G.U.A. greatly appreciate the work you have done to support us in the Aenarian invasion, were still waiting for the OK from Hayabusa. Anyway, I would like to officially offer you a position here in the Greater United alliance.
\\MSG END//

Barbara entered the room with her zPad tucked against her chest.
"Mr. Garrison, we have a transmission coming in for you in MTAC, it appears to be Prime Minister Thurmond." Barbara said looking down at her zPad.
Garrison was pleasantly surprised. He packed his sandwich up and pushed it to the side and grabbed his beer and walked out of the room with Barbara. Barbara escorted Garrison into MTAC where the face of Thurmond showed on the screen. Garrison gave an operator the thumbs up and a green light went on in the bottom right hand corner of the screen, indicating that the mic was on.
"Mr. Thurmond, glad to finally meet you." Garrison greeted with a smile. "I am very glad you accepted our alliance request, our flag will be adjusted as soon as possible to add the Cyprix flag. I am glad you are here. Our other nation in which we are allied with, The Ancient World, refused to intervene with the Aenarian invasion. We respect his decision but we are gonna need all the help we can get. I, being the leader of the G-U-A was wondering if you would be interested in giving Hayabusa and I some support?"
Last edited by Zach America on Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZACH AMERICAN NEWS

Cyprix
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprix » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:03 pm

New Edo

Prime Minister Thurmond "Thank you for accepting this call Mr. Garrison. We to feel that due to the threat of the Aenarian Region. Thus i feel that after looking after the reports of these attacks and we feel that these so called Terrorists should not be allowed to roam this earth. now with the current tensions i have assured the people of Cyprix about this and i have decided to send the 1st Admiral along with the 2nd Marine Battle group of around 1 million troops to be under the G.U.A command for this action.
Member of the G.U.A
Logic........

Zach America
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Zach America » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:36 pm

Zach City
Garrison smiled. "I'm sure Hayabusa will appreciate the support." He took a sip of his beer than slipped it into the holder on the theater chair. "We may be needing ground support to, if we want to keep Aenaria locked in we'll need men on the Northern border, hopefully either forcing them to come at us or sieging them.
Equatorial Sea
The SS Studroute noticed the Cyprix ships and quickly intercepted their radio waves with its own. Now four nations were in the loop. Admiral Hinker puts a headset on and sits down in the drivers seat of the vessel, puts the ship into gear, and steers the ship off, heading closer to the Zach American fleet surrounding the Aenarian Colony. Hinker spoke to Hayabusan, Kolban, Cyprix and Zach American forces.
"We now welcome the Cyprix ships into our fleet. We will be surronding the Aenarian Colony in a siege formation until Hayabusa gives us the all clear to fire. At that point we let all hell break loose on Aenarian borders. Zach American fightercrafts will head towards the major cities of the Aenarian colony and drop a HAZ bomb on each one, releasing a highly contagious disease that kills almost instantly. The disease rises your heart rate so high it kills the people. I'm still waiting for Garrison's word on weather we are sending men to the northern borders or not. Does anyone have any questions. If not, I'd like to get a role call. Give me a ready if your systems are ready to go and are ready for the attack. Once everyone's readied we will begin."
ZACH AMERICAN NEWS

Kolbenavia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Kolbenavia » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:14 pm

The KIAC was stationary between Gaidonan and Aenarian seas, following the big flow of the waves as they came and went. The captain of the Drümmsthor, Aren Skargrist, was listening quietly the conversation between the Zach and Haybusan fleet when he asked as a proposition`

-"Since our aircrafts will play as air cover and support, could I ask for a detachment of legionnaires for ground enforcement?" He took a puff from his kolban cigarette and he pushed himself back in his chair, waiting for an answer, or at least a confirmation.

But already,in the skies, Kolban airfighters were flying around, ready for making death rain from above.

Last edited by Kolbenavia on Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Peace
-Diplomatic Tensions
-Conflict
-Civil War
-Revolution

-

Hayabusa
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hayabusa » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:20 pm

New Acacia
Coastal defenses on New Acacia created a new definition for "extreme."
Naval ships patrolled the coast, nearly covering it. You literally could not see 5 miles beyond Acacian waters that wasn't blocked by a naval ship. However civilians roamed the beaches in happiness, splashing in the water, behind them were thousands of Royal Marines entrenched in bunkers and defensive positions. This scenario goes for the entire eastern border of the Hayabusan mainland as well.

Coast of Aenarian Colony
It seemed that everyone was pitching in to help Operation Tsunami. We had the Cyprixians with their naval ships, the Kolbans with their carriers and aircraft, and of course, Hayabusa's esteemed ally, Zach America's naval fleets. The blockade of the Aenarian mainland by the Hayabusan Royal Navy and the Zach American Navy Corps had been a massive success. All was going well. 256,000 Royal Marines in landing crafts prepared to land on the beaches of the colony. But first, the Siege of Colony A had to proceed. The Ark Royal fired the first shots, launching a torpedo and firing its massive guns of which included 250mm giants. What was to come would be horrific, but justified (OOC: Everyone, open fire).

The legendary picture of the Ark Royal firing the first shots at the Aenarian Colony.
The Great Kingdom of Hayabusa
♛♛♛ FOUNDER OF THE COALITION OF MONARCHIES! ♛♛♛
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Male, 15, In a relationship, Latino, Hobbies include soccer, NS, paintball, and Halo Reach. My Xbox GT is SL Royal if anyone wants to play.
Yes, I am PROUDLY A MONARCHIST!
The New American commonwealth wrote:NYET!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) #ILiekEggs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Cyprix
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprix » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:36 pm

CSS Kyoto,
Equatorial Sea

Crewmen "Admiral it appearers that the Hayabusan Navy has fired the first shots. What next sir?"

Admiral Ruiz "Well Crewmen alert the Fleet to prepare the troops for a ground invasion, Once on the ground they will be under the command of General Walker. Remember we are to leave none of these terrorist left alive but we are to not kill any civilians got it."

Crewmen "Yes sir. I will inform the general immediately."

as the crewmen walks away the Admiral then says to himself "Good now we can finally show the world the GreyHound and what she can do...."

To: All G.U.A forces
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attention all allied forces on this channel, We of the Cyprix navy wold like to inform you that 30 of our
 prototype Mech Troops aka GreyHounds will be aiding the G.U.A forces in this invasion we hope that you
 do not fire upon the troops thinking that they are enemy forces. Along with this message is a detailed layout
 of the Mech its self allowing your forces to distinguish the GreyHound from the Enemy's.

Yours Truly,
Admiral Gregg Ruiz
1st Admiral of the Cyprix Navy

Actions

- Cyprix Marines prep to storm the beaches
- the Admiral brought 30 GreyHound Mech Troops with him to aid allies in the invasion
- Admiral Ruiz has alerted the other Forces of the mechs
Member of the G.U.A
Logic........

Gaidono
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Gaidono » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:53 pm

Chancellor's palace in St. Strast, Gaidono

Under many cloaks and robes of all colors sat the chancellor. He watched the Azrtocans eat their gaidonish meal, they drank from gaidonish cups and ate off of plates. It was all too strange, it was all too different.
"Nice palace" Nico said, "Although, it is a little plain." His words left his mouth slowly hitting and crashing with the soft music that poured out of the phonegraph.
"Yes, we believe that it is best." Lukyan's words came out broken and scattered, "We like to be close to the earth, that is why our funiture is so low to the ground."
Rinika cocked her head as she chewed on a Blin, "Why is that?". The way she questioned it, she just seemed like really understand. Well she didn't .
"It just is. It will always be that way." Lukyan turned his head hoping this dinner would end soon. He could not take the strain it put on his mind.
Rinika just went back to eating. It was like she just asked to say somthing.
"Our culture is too different for most people, we just don't fit." Lukyan continued, "we don't really know why we do what we do..." Lukyan stopped, and slowed himslef and siad; " It just is..."

End of Part One
~Art commissions for your nation~
If you are need of Drawings for your nation for things like Leader Portraits, weapon designs, or anything else Please fill out this form, and Telegram it to me.

What is it you want drawn?

Any Details you want/need?

Colored? If so Any specific coloring?

After the Item is drawn I will telegram you the link to the website it is uploaded to, and All I ask is for Credit for where credit is due.

Thank you have a Nice Day.

Kolbenavia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Kolbenavia » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:00 am

Introducing

The 156th Tactical Fighter Wing, A.K.A Moebius Squadron 166
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were high in the sky, a squadron of Aces, of legendary warbirds. They were supposed to be six, but a bird was missing. He was gone for a long time, but it would not stop them, nothing would.

"Togheter they form a solid bond, a ribbon.

A ribbon made of infinity, of everything and nothing.

They form the bond of predators,

Each powerful hunter united,

To make one indestructible beast.

They form the Ribbon of Moebius!
"

The Squadron was flying over the Aenarian coastal city, right next to the beach. They were looking for prey. So after they found their targets, they plunged into the city, missiles and guns, bombs and napalm at drop range. After a bit of destruction, they came back in the high sky for planning their massive hit. It would be a long way from home, but it was worth it.

"This is Moebius 1, squadron aircrafts report.

-Moebius 2 on standby.

-Moebius 4 on standby.

-Moebius 5 on standby.

-Moebius 6 on stand by."

Cold, empty voices they were, but they sound like they know what they are doing. They let out a message to the invading forces and a call for certain asistance.

"To the invading forces, This is the Moebius squadron. We are headed for the Aenarian Capital, ETA 3 hours, requesting an AWACS/Tanker aircraft for the way. Any allied force wanting to join, keep close and try to keep the pace, we are not going slow." Going with full afterburners towards the west and awaiting their response, an AWACS answered.

"This is AWACS Cloud Kick to Moebius, AT support granted, you guys are ready for the journey ahead?"We have a full support team onboard ready to help you anytime you want, full thrusters on so we can follow you as well and a few kerosene tanks so we can fill you guys up when you need it the most."

"This is Moebius, roger wilco, thanks for the assistance. We will need it a lot. For you guys under and the other kolban airplanes in action right now, good luck with this place. Again if someone wants to follow, go ahead. Now we need to bounce.

"Eÿl da dezeuks dentreïamo engulsiken seavkeh' davki, mëylla eid feykta ermenïd noshka,aïde noshey feykat ermen eÿse!"

"If the divines can see their angels dance, may they have faith in us, as we have faith in them!"

After this short prayer, wich only Moebius 6 dared to say outloud on the radia channel, the Moebius squadron blasted of in the divine's eye formation. and blasted off to their ultimate objective: the Aenarian capital!

-Peace
-Diplomatic Tensions
-Conflict
-Civil War
-Revolution

-

Zach America
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Zach America » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:49 am

SS Studroute
Hinker responded to the Kolban general. "We'll get right on it." That's when, in the distance, a bright glow appeared in the air. It was still early morning and the sun had not quite risen yet. Everyone looked out to the skyline to see the Ark Royal fired the first shots of the war.
"Shots fired!" A soldier yelled. Everyone began after him. "Shots fired! Shots fired!" Hinker pushed down on the throttle and began heading full speed towards the ships. Hinker spoke through his headset.
"Attention G.U.A. fleets and fighters, shots fired from Ark Royal, commense Part 2 of operation Tsunami."
Landing Docks, SS Studroute
Soldiers and pilots poured back into their fightercrafts while other soldiers manned the plasma cannons on the second level of the ship. The hovercrafts lifted into the air and flew off towards the Aenarian land, joining the Kolban air fleets.
Cannon level, SS Studroute
Men ran into the small rooms that only contained three chairs and a plasma cannon with loads of plasma shots to the side. The man to the left of the cannon shoved the cylinder clip into the side of the gun. The man that was going to fire the shot pulled a lever on the left hand side back, loading the first plasma shot into place. He then pushed both buttons on the top of the handles until the bar on the back dashboard of the cannon was full. He winced and fired the plasma shot. A loud pew sound filled the air. The shot was heading towards Aenarian defenses, hopefully destroying them.

Everything was going perfectly, all they could do was attack and end Aenaria.
ZACH AMERICAN NEWS

Cyprix
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyprix » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:21 am

CSS Kyoto

On the Bridge the Admiral watches as the Aircraft Carriers deploy The Marine Forces, due to numbers there will only be 150,000 marines landing on the Aenarian beaches he then speaks to General Walker right before he heads for the CSS Thurmond, to join the other marine forces

Admiral Ruiz "General Walker its a pleasure to meet you again, after the rebellion i didn't think we would meet."

General Walker "Indeed Admiral it was a bloody fight i almost thought the original Admiral would have won if you and the first fleet didn't come."

Admiral Ruiz " Yes yes well we can always talk about these stories later. I mean we do have an Invasion to fight don't we?"

General Walker "Yes we do. But Admiral I'm still confused why is it that you are having these GreyHounds fight alongside us for the first time here instead of a less dangerous area?"

Admiral Ruiz "Ah well you see if we were to put them in a less dangerous area then that would be a waste of potential thus making it look like we are the bullies in the conflict. and while this invasion is definitely not lacking power i felt that now if the best time to show not just our enemies but our allies as well so that we may help each other prepare for future attacks or defense. Now are there any other questions General Because i feel that we must start the invasion."

General Walker "Ah No sir ill begin immediately and i will meet you on the ground sir."

CSS Thurmond

As the General Arrives he watches his troops pile into APC's. He then hops into one himself along with a squad of marines

General Walker "Marines, We are here because we will fight for the will of Cyprix and at the moment the Will of Cyprix is to Fight. Now no one will fall back we will only push forward and leave no man behind!"

Actions
- Cyprix Marine force transports the first 150,000 marines to the Aenarian beaches
- General walker Joins the 1st wave of marines
Member of the G.U.A
Logic........

Arstozcah
Envoy

Founded: Jan 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arstozcah » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:18 pm

Gaidono wrote:Chancellor's palace in St. Strast, Gaidono

Under many cloaks and robes of all colors sat the chancellor. He watched the Azrtocans eat their gaidonish meal, they drank from gaidonish cups and ate off of plates. It was all too strange, it was all too different.
"Nice palace" Nico said, "Although, it is a little plain." His words left his mouth slowly hitting and crashing with the soft music that poured out of the phonegraph.
"Yes, we believe that it is best." Lukyan's words came out broken and scattered, "We like to be close to the earth, that is why our funiture is so low to the ground."
Rinika cocked her head as she chewed on a Blin, "Why is that?". The way she questioned it, she just seemed like really understand. Well she didn't .
"It just is. It will always be that way." Lukyan turned his head hoping this dinner would end soon. He could not take the strain it put on his mind.
Rinika just went back to eating. It was like she just asked to say somthing.
"Our culture is too different for most people, we just don't fit." Lukyan continued, "we don't really know why we do what we do..." Lukyan stopped, and slowed himslef and siad; " It just is..."

End of Part One

Rinika became bored of the conversation and emptied her cup then began changing its shape watching as the moving edges became red hot with the reaction she was creating, Nico had also lost interest but was still listening and began causing the liquid in all the glasses in the room vibrate creating a harmonic resonance that gently drowned out the music with beautiful and soft ringing, the chancellor tried not to be disturbed by this show of the alchemists powers. Rinika was enjoying showing off, she loved the stupefied wonderment normal people had at her powers, Nico on the other hand just didn't like the music that was being played and much preferred the sound of water moving at high speed in glass and metal containers, with out anyone noticing he slid in his earbuds and turned on his music which drowned out all else but infact he was pickin up the entire conversation the chancellor was trying to make with them through the empty glass he had his finger resting on -my the fact Nico could lip read perfectly helped the situation- suddenly there was a knock at the door and it swung open and a man wearing a military uniform with many medal pinned to his chest walked in, Rinika immediately disliked the man and the goblet that had been changed into fine clock work which had been ticking away turned into vaguely more threatening knife like shapes which formed a golden halo round her head.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents