NATION

PASSWORD

Organization of Democracies War Forum 2

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Memorah
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Memorah » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:00 pm

Jack begins making his way to the ball, observing the other attendees as he goes.

Emerald Coast
Envoy

Founded: Mar 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Emerald Coast » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:01 pm

Memorah wrote:Jack begins making his way to the ball, observing the other attendees as he goes.

*Her Majesty High Queen Helga notices Jack* " Mr. President! How are you?"

Austriene
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Austriene » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:03 pm

Alexandria notices everyone else leaving and starts walking, trying to look like she belongs.

The Imperial Space Navy
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperial Space Navy » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:04 pm

Austriene wrote:The Queen of Austriene arrives with a small honour guard, looking nervous about her first party. She walks to the awards ceremony and quietly curses when she realises she's late.

*Terri approaches you and offers her hand* "Hagl, og vel møtt! My name is Terri Telgara. I'm the oldest daughter of Maxamillian Telgara, the Emperor of the Imperial Conglomerate. It's a pleasure to meet you. You're the Queen of that newly arisen sovereignty in Northern Africa, no?"

The Imperial Space Navy
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperial Space Navy » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:07 pm

Sylvanna wrote:
Emerald Coast wrote: * His majesty salutes the final solider, and the formation moves with band music. His majesty salutes, and leaves the stage, and runs over to Nellie* " Nellie! It is so good to see your beautiful face!" The king says.
Upon the ceremony's end, the Prince decides to try talking with some of the Titans.

*The Titan removes his helmet, revealing a head of long, black hair, and matching eyes* "Your highness. Is there something I can do for you?"

Memorah
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Memorah » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:07 pm

Emerald Coast wrote:
Memorah wrote:Jack begins making his way to the ball, observing the other attendees as he goes.

*Her Majesty High Queen Helga notices Jack* " Mr. President! How are you?"

Jack turns to greet her, leaning to kiss her hand.
"Very fine madame, thank you for asking. Did you fare well on the flight up?"

Austriene
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Austriene » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:09 pm

The Imperial Space Navy wrote:
Austriene wrote:The Queen of Austriene arrives with a small honour guard, looking nervous about her first party. She walks to the awards ceremony and quietly curses when she realises she's late.

*Terri approaches you and offers her hand* "Hagl, og vel møtt! My name is Terri Telgara. I'm the oldest daughter of Maxamillian Telgara, the Emperor of the Imperial Conglomerate. It's a pleasure to meet you. You're the Queen of that newly arisen sovereignty in Northern Africa, no?"

*Alexandria shakes Terri's hand, smiling gratefully* "Yes, my name is Alexandria of Austriene. It's a pleasure to meet you!"

Sylvanna
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sylvanna » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:10 pm

Sylvanna wrote: Upon the ceremony's end, the Prince decides to try talking with some of the Titans.

*The Titan removes his helmet, revealing a head of long, black hair, and matching eyes* "Your highness. Is there something I can do for you?"

"Uh, yes, well. Hmm. My Paladins seem to have left me for the party. Would you care to accompany me for awhile, until the lazy cretins decide to return to their posts, at least."

Emerald Coast
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Emerald Coast » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:10 pm

Memorah wrote:
Emerald Coast wrote:*Her Majesty High Queen Helga notices Jack* " Mr. President! How are you?"

Jack turns to greet her, leaning to kiss her hand.

" I did very nicely thank you, Mr. President. Are you enjoying the Island?"
Her majesty looks like this:

The Imperial Space Navy
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperial Space Navy » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:11 pm

Sylvanna wrote:

"Uh, yes, well. Hmm. My Paladins seem to have left me for the party. Would you care to accompany me for awhile, until the lazy cretins decide to return to their posts, at least."

"I see no reason not to. Lead on, sir."

Emerald Coast
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Emerald Coast » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:13 pm

Sylvanna wrote:

* His majesty takes Nellie's hand in his, and begins to walk up the steps of the Governor's house.* " So, how did you feel about the situation in the East last week?"
Last edited by Emerald Coast on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Imperial Space Navy
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperial Space Navy » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:13 pm

Austriene wrote:

*Alexandria shakes Terri's hand, smiling gratefully* "Yes, my name is Alexandria of Austriene. It's a pleasure to meet you!"

"Likewise! Normally my father would do this, but he's on the frontlines with our military right now, so my sisters and I are filling in. I'm sure you'll meet him soon enough, though. Anyway, may I have the pleasure of asking you a few questions?"

Memorah
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Memorah » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:16 pm

Emerald Coast wrote:
Memorah wrote:Jack turns to greet her, leaning to kiss her hand.

" I did very nicely thank you, Mr. President. Are you enjoying the Island?"

"So far, yes. Although I haven't had much time to enjoy it."

Sylvanna
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sylvanna » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:16 pm

Sylvanna wrote:

The Prince and Titan head towards the ballroom. Upon entering, the Prince moves to talk with diplomats, Titan in tow. Noticing the Queen of the newly risen land of Austriene, he decides to greet her along with the daughter of the the Emperor. "Greetings, your Majesty. It is a pleasure to meet you. Sorry to say it's under the circumstances of a Crusade near your borders, but things tend to happen. Ah, and your Highness. How fares your Father in the Holy Land? I haven't been hearing much, my siblings are keeping quite quiet."
Last edited by Sylvanna on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Emerald Coast
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Emerald Coast » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:18 pm

Memorah wrote:
Emerald Coast wrote:" I did very nicely thank you, Mr. President. Are you enjoying the Island?"
(Image)

"So far, yes. Although I haven't had much time to enjoy it."

" Well, let's hope we can fix that Mr. President. Now, let's go and have some fun!" * They walk towards the ball*
Last edited by Emerald Coast on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Austriene
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Austriene » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:19 pm

Austriene wrote:*Alexandria shakes Terri's hand, smiling gratefully* "Yes, my name is Alexandria of Austriene. It's a pleasure to meet you!"

"Likewise! Normally my father would do this, but he's on the frontlines with our military right now, so my sisters and I are filling in. I'm sure you'll meet him soon enough, though. Anyway, may I have the pleasure of asking you a few questions?"

"Certainly, as long as I can respond in kind. I'm afraid I'm new to international affairs though, so try to pardon any egregious missteps."

Turning to the Prince, Alexandria smiles. "Hello, my name is Alexandria. And you are?"
Last edited by Austriene on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sylvanna
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sylvanna » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:24 pm

Austriene wrote:

"Certainly, as long as I can respond in kind. I'm afraid I'm new to international affairs though, so try to pardon any egregious missteps."

Turning to the Prince, Alexandria smiles. "Hello, my name is Alexandria. And you are?"

"Second Prince Demetri, of Sylvanna. Your friendly neighbour to the north."

The Imperial Space Navy
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

O.O.C. Update

Postby The Imperial Space Navy » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:17 am

The Organization of Orient Clans' military structure:

The Organization of Orient Clans is a conglomeration of Asian, mostly Japanese, Korean, and a few Chinese, feudal clans that are infamous for in-fighting and warfare similar to that of Middle Ages Asian feudal lords. However, they are even more infamous for their ability to unite against common foes and bring a massive, technological super-power to bear against any enemy. Infantry is the backbone of this military, and since it is a group of nations, there are differences between each nations' forces. This is a brief guide to help with recognition.

The O.O.C. of Japan:
The O.O.C. of Japan tend to serve as the command structure of the entire Organization and are generally the officers calling the shots when it's time to fight. The above depicted is an O.O.C. general dressed for frontline combat. These are some of the most formidable foes that can be faced, their true might undetermined as of yet.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2 ... 5ojiyy.jpg
The Japanese Samurai Corp are a lethal fighting force specializing in close to mid range combat, and known to tote assault rifles and katanas into combat. They're the backbone of most land forces and are equivalent in rank to anywhere between Corporal and Lieutenant among most armies.

The Korean People's Militia:
The Korean People's Militia serve as the grunts of most armies and are equivalent in rank to private. They specialize in close and long range combat, carrying battle rifles, katanas, and kunai knives with them into combat.

The Chinese Busho Division:
http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2 ... 63ukte.jpg
Considered to be Captains of large forces, or being lead as a battalion by a Taisho-
http://fc03.deviantart.net/images3/i/20 ... i_mech.jpg
they are feared as fierce, close range warriors, toting heavy armor ad massive katanas. Their sole purpose is to charge in and lead a 'Suicide Squad'(A group of Samurai that will dash straight into the enemy forces once close enough) and wreak havoc. Taishos will generally opt to stay a short distance from combat, but their lumbering exo-skeletons are to be feared and watched carefully, as they possess combat capabilities for all ranges.

The Ronin Corp of the Damned:
http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2 ... 7b4fux.jpg
Samurai that have lost their honor in combat and throw themselves mercilessly at the enemy to try and regain it through a glorious death. Generally regarded as a rouge or mercenary force, they accompany most armies, though do not affiliate with them directly.

Brindos
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Brindos » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:27 am

Emerald Coast wrote:With the situation cleared, the Royal Family is headed to Bermuda to carry out their plans of the King's Birthday ball, and the decorating the men who fought in St. Petersburg. All foreign diplomats are invited to attend the ball.

Dragon Emperor Brindos wishes to inform you that neither he nor any of his political underlings will be able to attend the ball, but he will be available for conversation through video communication technologies for the duration, should anyone wish to call him.

Memorah
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Memorah » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:27 am

Emerald Coast wrote:
Memorah wrote:"So far, yes. Although I haven't had much time to enjoy it."

" Well, let's hope we can fix that Mr. President. Now, let's go and have some fun!" * They walk towards the ball*

Jack follows the Queen into the large building.

The Imperial Space Navy
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperial Space Navy » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:41 pm

Sylvanna wrote:

The Prince and Titan head towards the ballroom. Upon entering, the Prince moves to talk with diplomats, Titan in tow. Noticing the Queen of the newly risen land of Austriene, he decides to greet her along with the daughter of the the Emperor. "Greetings, your Majesty. It is a pleasure to meet you. Sorry to say it's under the circumstances of a Crusade near your borders, but things tend to happen. Ah, and your Highness. How fares your Father in the Holy Land? I haven't been hearing much, my siblings are keeping quite quiet."

"He's doing well, to my knowledge. This is his fourth, official campaign. I think he'll be fine. He's never lost a fight before."

The Imperial Space Navy
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperial Space Navy » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:43 pm

Austriene wrote:

"Well then, to start, I'd like to ask what the Egyptian weather is like. I've never been there myself and have always wondered what the deserts of sand are like compared to the deserts of snow that I'm so used to."

The Imperial Space Navy
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperial Space Navy » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:25 pm

The Imperial Ground Legion is now commencing a full-force, long range bombardment of the country of Syria, mostly along it's border. My navy will be conducting longer range bombardment with missiles and rail guns in an attempt to decimate and demoralize the nation's forces before engaging them. This will continue heavily, and non-stop, for the next few hours, then lighten and eventually stop as my troops move in.

Emerald Coast
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Emerald Coast » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:04 pm

The royal ball has begun! The 2nd Regiment's band will be playing Mozart for the time being, and will later switch to Bach. * King Mac Duff arrives with Princess Nellie, with the king leading the way towards the dance floor.*

Sylvanna
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sylvanna » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:10 pm

Sylvanna wrote:

"He's doing well, to my knowledge. This is his fourth, official campaign. I think he'll be fine. He's never lost a fight before."

"Hmm, I have no doubt that you are right in that assumption. I'm quite glad my father isn't the one leading Sylvanna's forces. We would have lost before even landing. Princess Victoria, however...now there is a military tactician. So long as she's in charge, things should be fine, but no doubt our lovably reckless brother will be making rash decisions all across the board. Hopefully things go well..."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents