NATION

PASSWORD

Organization of Democracies War Forum 2

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Commandin Pillotus
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Organization of Democracies War Forum 2

Postby Commandin Pillotus » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 pm

I've created a new war forum for our region for a couple of reasons. Foremost among those is that it was a disorganized rabble of varying information. Using Calus's idea, this is where we declare war and act upon those declarations. This is not where you will explain new technologies. We will have a separate forum for that so this one can remain true to its name. Another reason is that the system for joining the other forum was complete crap. There will be a different system for joining the forum. There will also be new rules for the RP. This is set on our Earth a thousand years or so after a WW3 scenario in which large numbers of EMP's were used, causing the collapse of most world governments. New nations have been founded, which is where players come in. As such, you will have to choose a real world area to have your nation in. Remember to be modest in this, as there has to be room for more than two nations, and it would be kind of hard to defend all of Asia. Technologies better than 20th century (2000 or later) will have to be explained in detail. Remember, if you want to be taken seriously, provide sources for your technologies.
Conquering a nation will be done strategically. If you occupy your enemy's territory, or they surrender, you have won. Remember: once you have been defeated, no coming back until after the forum reset. Also, to avoid confusion, you may only have one nation participating in the forum.

A basic application will include the following: Location of nation according to the world's geography (if possible, provide a map of the world with your nation's territory highlighted); The location of major cities and military bases; Post 20th century tech (listed here, explained in the tech forum); All military assets; An explanation of the military's chain of command; Ease of mobilization (how ready are you for war at any given time); Basic government structure.
Hello, I see you're reading this. If you're running an RP and you need some help getting players, post a request here!

For reference, I'd like to say that I'm in the Central Standard time zone.

Commandin Pillotus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Commandin Pillotus » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:16 pm

Hello, I see you're reading this. If you're running an RP and you need some help getting players, post a request here!

Commandin Pillotus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Commandin Pillotus » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:47 am

Commandin Pillotus wrote:I've created a new war forum for our region for a couple of reasons. Foremost among those is that it was a disorganized rabble of varying information. Using Calus's idea, this is where we declare war and act upon those declarations. This is not where you will explain new technologies. We will have a separate forum for that so this one can remain true to its name. Another reason is that the system for joining the other forum was complete crap. There will be a different system for joining the forum. There will also be new rules for the RP. This is set on our Earth a thousand years or so after a WW3 scenario in which large numbers of EMP's were used, causing the collapse of most world governments. New nations have been founded, which is where players come in. As such, you will have to choose a real world area to have your nation in. Remember to be modest in this, as there has to be room for more than two nations, and it would be kind of hard to defend all of Asia. Technologies better than 20th century (2000 or later) will have to be explained in detail. Remember, if you want to be taken seriously, provide sources for your technologies.
Conquering a nation will be done strategically. If you occupy your enemy's territory, or they surrender, you have won. Remember: once you have been defeated, no coming back until after the forum reset. Also, to avoid confusion, you may only have one nation participating in the forum.

A basic application will include the following: Location of nation according to the world's geography (if possible, provide a map of the world with your nation's territory highlighted); The location of major cities and military bases; Post 20th century tech (listed here, explained in the tech forum); All military assets; An explanation of the military's chain of command; Ease of mobilization (how ready are you for war at any given time); Basic government structure.

Commandin Pillotus occupies the following areas: The Carribean; Florida; The Yucatan Peninsula; Panama; Colombia; Venezuela; Guyana; Suriname; French Guinea. We claim rights to the Gulf of Mexico and the Caribbean Sea.

The capital of Commandin Pillotus is an underground expanse under what was formerly Havana. It is called Pylarrus. Other major cities include Kerissan, located in what was formerly Kingston, Therith, located in what was formerly San Juan, Yennithis, located under what was formerly Bogota, Unaren, located under what was formerly Cayenne, and Sennion, in which was formerly Merida. Major military bases are located near or over major cities. There is at least one military installment per island.

Military assets: 290 million Infantry in total. All ground soldiers are trained in a minimum extra training of Parkour, Krav Maga, and a foreign language. Additional training is listed when individual soldier types are described later. All soldiers are equipped with an HK416 assault carbine, and M45 MEU SOC pistol, a carbon steel knife, liquid armor (post 20th), and a gas mask.

175 million basic units.

50 million Crusader expeditionary units. In addition to standard issue equipment gear, a 40 mm grenade launcher is provided to each soldier.

35 million Echo special forces units. In addition to standard gear and training, they are trained and equipped with parachutes.

20 million Elite Marksman units. Instead of the standard carbine rifle, they are equipped with the LCWR SABR convertible sniper/assault rifle. They are specially trained and selected as the best marksmen in the Commandin Pillotusan armed forces.

10 million Athenian Elite Guard Units. Athenian Guard is the most elite group in the Commandin Pillotusan Armed Forces. They are stationed in major cities and go through extensive training with multiple weapons types and vehicles.

The navy is two Nimitz class carriers, the CPS Pylarrus and CPS Athena. Three Arleigh Burke class destroyers. Three Los Angeles class attack subs.

Air Force is 10 F/A-18E fighters, 5 A10 attack planes, and 3 C-130 cargo planes. Some have NNEMP missiles (post 20th).

A description of the ranking system is described in my factbook.

The armed forces are easily mobilized. We are ready for war at most times.

There are six regions within Commandin Pillotus. Each are based on the major cities listed earlier. Six representatives are elected, one from each region. These six act as the head of Commandin Pillotus. Other things are controlled directly by the people.

Scyclones Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 28, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Scyclones Empire » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:41 am

Tekashan is located in all of north Africa (from the Equator and up) and the Arabian Peninsula. own rights to all water 60 miles of the coast.

200 million foot soldiers (carry M16, M60, Barrett 50, panserfaust / stinger/javalin/M LAW, M1911)

500 thousand M1 Abrams

9 billion B00MY TH1NG$

5 million Super Hornets ( 10 million pilots) 2 million B52 bombers (4 million pilots)

Ready for war half the time (and still working on inventions to add to my military)
Last edited by Scyclones Empire on Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
~Emperor Scyclone of Tekashan
♂♀Copy and Paste this in your sig if you know there are 2 genders and didn't fail biology♂♀

Calus
Envoy

Founded: Jan 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Calus » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:28 am

You have already failed to provide a detailed description and are claiming widely separate territories. Additionally you claim territory some already has. Redo your application.

Calus
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Entrance of Calus

Postby Calus » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:02 pm

Calus is based on Europa. Conventional cities are impossible. Citizens are a virtual network within a computer. An equatorial magnetic rail launch system has been constructed. Original use was as a particle accelerator. Major energy generation is done by harvesting from Jupiter's magnetic field. Secondary systems are powered by fusion reactors. Government is run by the leaders of their field. Decisions impacting many different areas of Calus are decided by counsel and debate of the department heads. Militiary is made up of one thousand Zakhara class craft. Militairy chain of command is only instituted in situations requiring immediate action. A preselected leader is given control. Satellites at the Lagrange points of all major moons and Jupiter provide surveillance of the area of Jupiter.

Scyclones Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Scyclones Empire » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:55 pm

Calus wrote:You have already failed to provide a detailed description and are claiming widely separate territories. Additionally you claim territory some already has. Redo your application.

no I don't the forum is reborn so I can be anywhere
♂♀Copy and Paste this in your sig if you know there are 2 genders and didn't fail biology♂♀

Spacecraft Explorers
Envoy

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Spacecraft Explorers » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:58 pm

Spacecraft Explorers occupies the following areas: New Zealand and Eastern Australia. Residents are also beginning to occupy western Australia. The country also claims the Tasman Sea and all of the islands inside it. The northern Papua New Guinea and Malaysia are also claimed and in the process of being colonized.

The capital of Spacecraft Explorers is a large population center under Tasmania. It is called The New National Space Station. Other large towns and cities include Opera City, which is located around the place where the Sydney Opera House used to be, an unnamed establishment in South Vanatu (the residents are currently debating the exact name), and the Great Explorer's Bight Boat, a giant boat floating south of Australia. Each establishment has a small military force. Collectively, the entire nation has one giant military formed by these small units, in addition to a mainland unit near the capital.

Military assets: 200 million infantry units. 1000 are deployed at each small establishment, and 5000 at all larger ones. The capital houses 50 million soldiers. All ground soldiers are trained in use of technology and know many foreign tongues. This allows them to communicate without alerting the other militaries of their plans. Additional training is by individual soldier types.

Per establishment:

35% basic infantry units. Equipped with a 2 gigawatt laser, a small short sword, and two cans of heavily compressed air. Wear lightweight boots that allow them to move very quickly.

5% skirmisher units. These are teams that charge enemies and disrupt their lines before battle. Mainly used in large-scalke conflicts. Armed with Light-Class spotlights (see tech forum) and 120-Decibel-Piezos (also see tech forum)

2% pilots. Each pilot group is divided up into groups of ten, who man one plane apiece. Although the soldiers themselves are not armed, each plane has a pilot, a copilot, and eight gunners.

8% quicker-speed units. These units are equipped with special sound-reduction boots and carry only a small dagger. Are specially trained to be really really sneaky.

20% heavy infantry. These units are only called on in large scale conflicts. Use the same gear as infantry units, but carry five cans of compressed air, and a 3 gigawatt laser.

15% supplement units. These units are trained to support any part of the army lacking in numbers. Can accomplish basically any job except piloting a plane.

15% special units. These are the units that control special aspects of the armed forces. They are explained below.

The navy is made up of the GEBB (Great Explorer's Bight Boat) which has the capacity to be mechanized for battle, there are 50 SS Explorer class vessels to supplement this.

The air forces are made up of pilots explained above. Also, free agents sometimes use the supply of 80 skirmisher planes to attack the enemy and disrupt their alignment.

The space forces are under development, but the nation has managed to put a small Neodymium-class vessel into production (see Tech Forum)

The armed forces are kept in training and are ready for war at all times.

Each establishment in the region is allowed to vote in a system similar to an indirect democracy. Each city has so many electoral votes that add up to the total power of the nation.
Last edited by Spacecraft Explorers on Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spacecraft Explorers
The Organization of Democracies's regional Galactic Democracy!

I could write something interesting here, but I decided to write this instead.

Calus
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Calus » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:48 pm

Scyclones Empire wrote:
Calus wrote:You have already failed to provide a detailed description and are claiming widely separate territories. Additionally you claim territory some already has. Redo your application.

no I don't the forum is reborn so I can be anywhere

You claimed territory belonging to commandin pillotus

The Imperial Space Navy
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperial Space Navy » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:18 pm

The Imperial Space Navy:

Originally occupying Antarctica, the I.S.N. has long since then built many space elevators which it used to construct a vast war fleet which it used to delve deeper into the solar system, eventually establishing bases on the moons of Saturn. The capitol is stationed on Titan, which is as well the center of military development. The manufactorums are stationed on Enceladus. Each moon is garrisoned and defended by a fleet of warships, as well possessing multiple anti-fleet emplacements on the moons' surfaces. There are as well a number of listening stations and outposts in the asteroid belt, and a forward colony on the northern pole of Mars.

The military consists of every citizen of the I.S.N., although more official numbers would equal approximately 600 million soldiers, with the rest of the populace as civilian conscripts. The command structure is as follows: I have unilateral control over everything, with a commissariat that delegates my orders throughout the fleet and as well commands in my stead if I am not present.

The fleet consists of somewhere in the thousands in count of battleship and cruiser class warships, each holding various compliments of air and land units. There are no official records for the count of destroyer class vessels or smaller. There is as well one titan class vessel that serves as a flagship, which is accompanied by three goliath class vessels.

The fleet is always ready to mobilize for war and could easily be deployed anywhere within the system.
Last edited by The Imperial Space Navy on Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Commandin Pillotus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Commandin Pillotus » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:33 pm

Spacecraft Explorers wrote:Spacecraft Explorers occupies the following areas: New Zealand and Eastern Australia. Residents are also beginning to occupy western Australia. The country also claims the Tasman Sea and all of the islands inside it.

The capital of Spacecraft Explorers is a large population center under Tasmania. It is called The New National Space Station. Other large towns and cities include Opera City, which is located around the place where the Sydney Opera House used to be, an unnamed establishment in South Vanatu (the residents are currently debating the exact name), and the Great Explorer's Bight Boat, a giant boat floating south of Australia. Each establishment has a small military force. Collectively, the entire nation has one giant military formed by these small units, in addition to a mainland unit near the capital.

Military assets: 200 million infantry units. 1000 are deployed at each small establishment, and 5000 at all larger ones. The capital houses 50 million soldiers. All ground soldiers are trained in use of technology and know many foreign tongues. This allows them to communicate without alerting the other militaries of their plans. Additional training is by individual soldier types.

Per establishment:

35% basic infantry units. Equipped with a 2 gigawatt laser, a small short sword, and two cans of heavily compressed air. Wear lightweight boots that allow them to move very quickly.

5% skirmisher units. These are teams that charge enemies and disrupt their lines before battle. Mainly used in large-scalke conflicts. Armed with Light-Class spotlights (see tech forum) and 120-Decibel-Piezos (also see tech forum)

2% pilots. Each pilot group is divided up into groups of ten, who man one plane apiece. Although the soldiers themselves are not armed, each plane has a pilot, a copilot, and eight gunners.

8% quicker-speed units. These units are equipped with special sound-reduction boots and carry only a small dagger. Are specially trained to be really really sneaky.

20% heavy infantry. These units are only called on in large scale conflicts. Use the same gear as infantry units, but carry five cans of compressed air, and a 3 gigawatt laser.

15% supplement units. These units are trained to support any part of the army lacking in numbers. Can accomplish basically any job except piloting a plane.

15% special units. These are the units that control special aspects of the armed forces. They are explained below.

The navy is made up of the GEBB (Great Explorer's Bight Boat) which has the capacity to be mechanized for battle, there are 50 SS Explorer class vessels to supplement this.

The air forces are made up of pilots explained above. Also, free agents sometimes use the supply of 80 skirmisher planes to attack the enemy and disrupt their alignment.

The space forces are under development, but the nation has managed to put a small Neodymium-class vessel into production (see Tech Forum)

Each establishment in the region is allowed to vote in a system similar to an indirect democracy. Each city has so many electoral votes that add up to the total power of the nation.

200 million soldiers is half of your population. I could, realistically, have the amount of soldiers I have due to the fact that my population is over 2 billion, and I'm spending over a trillion dollars on defense.

Commandin Pillotus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Commandin Pillotus » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:47 pm

Scyclones Empire wrote:Tekashan is located in all of north Africa (from the Equator and up) and the Arabian Peninsula. own rights to all water 60 miles of the coast.

200 million foot soldiers (carry M16, M60, Barrett 50, panserfaust / stinger/javalin/M LAW, M1911)

500 thousand M1 Abrams

9 billion B00MY TH1NG$

5 million Super Hornets ( 10 million pilots) 2 million B52 bombers (4 million pilots)

Ready for war half the time (and still working on inventions to add to my military)

And you've got unrealistic numbers as well.

Calus
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Calus » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:47 pm

Scyclones Empire wrote:Tekashan is located in all of north Africa (from the Equator and up) and the Arabian Peninsula. own rights to all water 60 miles of the coast.

500 thousand M1 Abrams

9 billion B00MY TH1NG$

I apoligize for territorial dispute read North America. Sorry. What are boomy things? Let's talk in tech.

Commandin Pillotus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Commandin Pillotus » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:48 pm

Commandin Pillotus wrote:

500 thousand M1 Abrams

9 billion B00MY TH1NG$

Also, I hope you don't intend for soldiers to carry all the weapons listed.

The Imperial Space Navy
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperial Space Navy » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:58 pm

500 thousand M1 Abrams

9 billion B00MY TH1NG$

I concur. Seeing as I am one of the largest nations in the region, with one of the most powerful economies, and one of the largest militaries, you must consider it absurd that you possess a martial size almost equivalent to my own. Don't just throw out numbers. Sit down, look at your nations statistics, and determine what is and isn't theoretically achievable for you.

Commandin Pillotus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Commandin Pillotus » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:40 pm

500 thousand M1 Abrams

9 billion B00MY TH1NG$

Plus, it takes more than 2 people to operate a B-52.

Commandin Pillotus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Commandin Pillotus » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:49 pm

Also, we're role playing that all the stuff that was on Earth before is there. Before you say anything, most nukes were disabled by the EMP.

The Imperial Space Navy
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperial Space Navy » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:58 pm

Commandin Pillotus wrote:Also, we're role playing that all the stuff that was on Earth before is there. Before you say anything, most nukes were disabled by the EMP.

Well, to be specific, an EMP could only disable the firing computers for nukes, and that could only occur if the facility wasn't EMP-hardened.

The Imperial Space Navy
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperial Space Navy » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:03 pm

Commandin Pillotus wrote:Also, we're role playing that all the stuff that was on Earth before is there. Before you say anything, most nukes were disabled by the EMP.

And I also assume you mean, for nations like mine, we're supposed to RP before we went into space. If so, I would be interested in how to go about that as per modern times my civilization was already in space, so there would be a jump of around 3/4 of a century between when my nation was on Earth, and the current modern setting that every other nation in the region besides Calus is currently in.

Spacecraft Explorers
Envoy

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Spacecraft Explorers » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:14 pm

Spacecraft Explorers wrote:Spacecraft Explorers occupies the following areas: New Zealand and Eastern Australia. Residents are also beginning to occupy western Australia. The country also claims the Tasman Sea and all of the islands inside it.

Per establishment:

200 million soldiers is half of your population. I could, realistically, have the amount of soldiers I have due to the fact that my population is over 2 billion, and I'm spending over a trillion dollars on defense.

Fine. I'm halving all of my numbers.
Spacecraft Explorers
The Organization of Democracies's regional Galactic Democracy!

I could write something interesting here, but I decided to write this instead.

Calus
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Calus » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:20 pm

I was never on earth. Therefore my civilization stands as is.

Scyclones Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Scyclones Empire » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:04 am

500 thousand M1 Abrams

9 billion B00MY TH1NG$

Plus, it takes more than 2 people to operate a B-52.

fine 20 million pilots

Scyclones Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Scyclones Empire » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:07 am

Calus wrote:
Scyclones Empire wrote: no I don't the forum is reborn so I can be anywhere

You claimed territory belonging to commandin pillotus

no he claimed Mexico and Central America and the Caribbean

Scyclones Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Scyclones Empire » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:08 am

Calus wrote:I was never on earth. Therefore my civilization stands as is.

then yo technically aren't apart of the region

Calus
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Calus » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:22 am

Scyclones Empire wrote:
Calus wrote:I was never on earth. Therefore my civilization stands as is.

then yo technically aren't apart of the region

That's funny

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents