NATION

PASSWORD

An Invitation from Bayr (Intro, Open, MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Bayr
Secretary

Founded: Dec 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

An Invitation from Bayr (Intro, Open, MT)

Postby Bayr » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:53 pm

Grand Palace, Utiel, Bayr
December 7

"...my father was one of the great leaders of this nation. For years, he kept our people protected from the great mass of nations that lay outside of our land. Now he is dead, and I, Crown Prince Dominique Keitel IV will take his place on this empire's grand throne. Now is the time that we leave our confined borders, and break out into the world. I, as the new Emperor of the Empire of Bayr, will lead our people to a new beginning, a strong beginning, one of power, dominance, and strength."

As the grand figure of the Crown Prince left the lectern, he could be seen conversing with the feared figure of Grand Judge Reinhardt Koser.

"Are you sure this is the right move my liege? Our people may not be ready..."
"Silence Koser. This must be done. We will begin by allowing the powers of the world that share our ideology into our nation for my grand coronation. Inform Judge Priem to initiate contact. He is to use my seal, and invite leaders from like minded nations. Do I make myself clear?"
"As clear as water, my liege."

The aging Grand Judge left the presence of the Crown Prince after giving a low bow, and departed for the Tower of the Judges. Meanwhile, the Prince proceeded to begin greeting the peasants near the palace, so as to make himself appear more open then his father.

--------------------------------------------------

Tower of the Judges, Utiel, Bayr

"Judge Priem, I have been granted the pleasure of informing you that on the order of his soon-to-be Imperial Majesty, you are to draft an official Imperial letter to be sent to any known nations that share a similar political ideology. You are to finish in no more then half an hour."
"Yes Grand Judge. I will begin immediately."
"Now excuse me, I have business to attend to."

The Grand Judge embarked up the long spiral staircase that led to the top of the tower. Few people, even judges, had the key to the highest room, the infamous Chamber of the Lost. Koser was given the Imperial Salute by the two guards flanking the door, and proceeded to unlock and enter the chamber. Inside was a sight that few people would be able to stand.

In Bayr, there were numerous "Dissension Fortresses" that served as prisons for those who opposed the emperor. For the most powerful dissenters, there was the Chamber. None who entered returned, yet all who came were kept alive, on the brink of death, forced to cling to their empty life. Their day consisted of brutality, starvation, and mutilation, while they got scarcely more then two hours sleep to heal their pains. This was the pleasure room of the Grand Judge, where his worries could be given to others.

"Hello Erhard. It has been awhile. What will it be today?"
"Please... let me rest." the feeble shadow of a man replied.
"There will be no rest for those who try to kill the late Emperor. You know what you have done, you confessed to it yourself. I am feeling like water today, what about you?"
"No... please..." the man begged as he was removed from his wooden bunk. A minute later, the guards heard the man's feeble screams, laughing at his pain.

--------------------------------------------------

Imperial Invitation from the Empire of Bayr

To: All Nations Sharing a Similar Ideology

With the passing of the late Emperor Dominique Keitel III, a new Emperor, his son, will rise to the Grand Throne of Bayr. It is the Crown Prince's wish that this nation, which has been for the most part sealed off from the world for the past sixty years, will begin the process of entering the world's stage. Nation's sharing the political philosophy of the Empire are formally invited to send a representative to the coronation of the Crown Prince Dominique Keitel IV. The Bayr ideology is that of a totalitarian monarchy. Totalitarian states will be the only nations permitted to send representatives to the coronation.
Please reply to this letter should your nation be interested.

Signed in proxy of the Crown Prince,
Judge Danzig Priem

ooc: this nation is a puppet of United Gordonopia. I wanted to get another perspective of RPing. This nation will be a harsh, 'evil' totalitarian state, and at least for now, I want to keep it that way. Any invasion threats will be ignored. I will make a thread for the Coronation on Wednesday of Thursday, and maybe even have a basic Bayr factbook, along with some images, up tomorrow. If you havn't already guessed, this nation has strong Germanic roots, so that may encourage some of you to participate.
Last edited by Bayr on Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Emperor Dominique Keitel IV

Population currently capped at 7 million

Giordanoa
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Giordanoa » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:57 pm

Official Message

To Judge Danzig Priem,

My liege would be more than happy to attend this ceremony. The Crown Prince himself shall attend. However, depending on the date of this coronation, you may see a King in attendance, as His Highness, shall also soon be crowned King of our fine nation. We are eager to reach out to fellow Monarchies, with similar interests to our own.

Signed,
Vizir Wilhelm Schultz,
The Kingdom of Giordanoa

Bayr
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Bayr » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:12 am

Imperial Invitation from the Empire of Bayr

To: The Kingdom of Giordanoa

The Crown Prince would be more then happy to invite your prince, should your nation fit the description of "Totalitarian", as labeled by other nations. This nation wishes to branch out to like minded nations, and create a strong set of allies that will be able to help this nation break out into the world.

Signed in Proxy of the Crown Prince,
Judge Danzig Priem

ooc: basically, if you're a monarchy that rules the nation like a dictatorship (kind of) then you're in. I want this to be the "evil" counterpart of my primary nation. Always trying to be the good guy gets boring.

Giordanoa
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Giordanoa » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:26 am

(OOC: worry not, the new leadership, shall be most evil, I assure you.)

Bayr
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Bayr » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:59 pm

-bumping-

Return to International Incidents