NATION

PASSWORD

INTONISIA DECLARES WAR - (OVER) INTONISIAN AND ALY VICTORY!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Intonisia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

INTONISIA DECLARES WAR - (OVER) INTONISIAN AND ALY VICTORY!

Postby Intonisia » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:42 pm

it was a dark day for the republic of intonisa. the nations second capital has fallen to the ezmexican invasion. intonisian soldiers were fighting vigurousley to defend there home land. the troops already tired from war in simonia had to return to fight in there own backyards as the intonisians faught the ezmexicans faught harder blowing through defences swiftly

2:30 AM nebresk

it was a cold night in the intonisian north. corpral demby and the 23rd national guard regiment were half way to the overrun city of nebresk to provide reinforcments to the few national guards men and police forces already definding the city. once the reached the city gates they could se ezmexican parachutes still opening in the sky a few ezmexican paratroopers even landed right infront of there vehichles or neer them they were quikly taken care of. once the soldiers were in side the city the deployed from there vehichles and began to creep into the darkened city. boom!!! a large explosion was felt trembling the earth neer the soldiers as an rpg rocket exploded into one of the vehichles. intonisian troops were firing on the position of the rpg but soon they were surrounded cught in a massive fire fight. meanwhile all over the city tank battles took place between ezmexican dropped tanks and the 45th tank division sergent makovrich was a m60 machine gunner for his abram tank. he pointed his gun twords the sky trying to shoot down enemy parachutes hitting most of them that were in his gaze. this seemed like the beginning of a bloody conflict.

intonisian city's (ezmexican control)
nebresk

intonisian citys(under intonisian or alied control)
nemsk
intonisia city
nefriechivsty
verchmont
numankst
orgiansgt
nordin
norman

heres the ooc: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=266188#p17002231
Last edited by Intonisia on Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:44 pm, edited 17 times in total.
ns ww2: defeat
deneager intonisian conflict: victory
simonian civil war: victory
intonisian_ezmexican war: victory
panem civil war : withdrawl
port charrlote invasion : withdrawl

btw: if any of you had the displeasure of talking to me on here pre 2016 im sorry

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:54 am

3:30 am over Nebresk

2 C-130 flew over the city and ejected 184 people out of the back. The soldiers opened their parachutes and drifted down on to the ground. The men then quickly proceeded to the ezmexican HQ. "sir, I am Lt. Farrell" said the commander of the paras upon finding the ezmexican commander. "I am from Paketo and we are here to support you. Another 50,000 are landing as we speak". The two talked before the paras moved out to begin the assault on the Intonisia position. The commander had spoken true as on the coast of ezmexican, 50,000 troops were being unloaded ready to support all ezmexican operations. A letter was sent to Intonisia officially declaring war.

To:Intonisia

This is a official declaration of war between our countries

Signed,
Douglas MacArthur.
I'm a Pinarchist, sue me North Carolina is best Carolina States rights is best rights
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:
Oh god, the universe will explode, everyone to your bunkers

Yep, this is the type of "discussion" we have over here. Serious people beware, this place is filled with these things.

Intonisia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Intonisia » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:06 am

Paketo wrote:3:30 am over Nebresk

2 C-130 flew over the city and ejected 184 people out of the back. The soldiers opened their parachutes and drifted down on to the ground. The men then quickly proceeded to the ezmexican HQ. "sir, I am Lt. Farrell" said the commander of the paras upon finding the ezmexican commander. "I am from Paketo and we are here to support you. Another 50,000 are landing as we speak". The two talked before the paras moved out to begin the assault on the Intonisia position. The commander had spoken true as on the coast of ezmexican, 50,000 troops were being unloaded ready to support all ezmexican operations. A letter was sent to Intonisia officially declaring war.

Signed,
Douglas MacArthur.

the intonisian troops fighting in nebresk noticed a new enemy has arived bye parachute. the intonisian soldiers began firing there weapons at the incoming parachutes as they hit the ground the soldiers fired on them.
pvt. mechiev of the 30th home gaurd was taking cover inside of a abandoned home with three other soldiers and a police officer. "were did these guys come from i thought it was only the ezmexicans invading". said the police officer just when he finnished his sentence thre paketo paratroopers landed neer the house and began firing on there position. "take cover"! yelled one of the soldiers nee mechiev. the soldiers began to return fire twords the paketo troops who had taken cover behind crashed cars.

btw: if any of you had the displeasure of talking to me on here pre 2016 im sorry

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:11 am

Intonisia wrote:

Signed,
Douglas MacArthur.

the intonisian troops fighting in nebresk noticed a new enemy has arived bye parachute. the intonisian soldiers began firing there weapons at the incoming parachutes as they hit the ground the soldiers fired on them.
pvt. mechiev of the 30th home guard was taking cover inside of a abandoned home with three other soldiers and a police officer. "were did these guys come from i thought it was only the ezmexicans invading". said the police officer just when he finished his sentence three paketo paratroopers landed near the house and began firing on there position. "take cover"! yelled one of the soldiers nee mechiev. the soldiers began to return fire towards the paketo troops who had taken cover behind crashed cars.

the soldiers returned fire but were outgunned and make a break for a nearby building, luckily getting there without being hit. one of the paras, CPL. Johnson, got on his radio. "hey Mike, you got your mortar with you cause i need some fire support". within 20 seconds, 2 mortar rounds streaked towards the 30th home guard landing near them. "thanks Mike"
I'm a Pinarchist, sue me North Carolina is best Carolina States rights is best rights
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:

Yep, this is the type of "discussion" we have over here. Serious people beware, this place is filled with these things.

Intonisia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Intonisia » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:15 am

Paketo wrote:
Intonisia wrote:the intonisian troops fighting in nebresk noticed a new enemy has arived bye parachute. the intonisian soldiers began firing there weapons at the incoming parachutes as they hit the ground the soldiers fired on them.
pvt. mechiev of the 30th home guard was taking cover inside of a abandoned home with three other soldiers and a police officer. "were did these guys come from i thought it was only the ezmexicans invading". said the police officer just when he finished his sentence three paketo paratroopers landed near the house and began firing on there position. "take cover"! yelled one of the soldiers nee mechiev. the soldiers began to return fire towards the paketo troops who had taken cover behind crashed cars.

the soldiers returned fire but were outgunned and make a break for a nearby building, luckily getting there without being hit. one of the paras, CPL. Johnson, got on his radio. "hey Mike, you got your mortar with you cause i need some fire support". within 20 seconds, 2 mortar rounds streaked towards the 30th home guard landing near them. "thanks Mike"

just as they se the paketo paratroopers retreating from there position they can here the distant whistle of incoming mortars "take cover"! yells one of the soldiers as a mortar explodes outside the house tearing off the front of the house. in a daze the four men run out of the destroyed house almost coming close a few times nearly being hit bye mortars
the suburban side of nebresk was being pumbled by mortars. once it ended the remaining troops regrouped and advanced twords the ezmexican and paketo positions.

Ezmexica
Attaché

Founded: Sep 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ezmexica » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:29 am

Signed,
Douglas MacArthur.

the ezmexican troops with there alied paketo troops were held up in the middle of the city with small casualties they were ready to push the remaining intonisians out of the city.

meanwhile over the intonisian city of nemsk 7:00 am
4,000 paratroopers of the 34th paratroop shock army jumped from there planes and into nemsk once the troops had landed they began to kill off the few cops and soldiers inside the city. the intonisian gaurd were not expecting the attack so the ezmexicans had the advantage. they swpt through the city killing several soldiers and cops. but somthing unexpected happened as they were ambushed by intonisian civilians with small arms fire. one of the tanks following the 34th shock army was hit by an rpg rocket
but soon another tank took its place and blasted through the small pockets of resistance fighters. some of the soldiers were able to capture a few of these resistance fighters. "who the helll are you people" said captain morktes to one of the resistance firghters who was siting on the side walk with his hand bound.

Neo Phoenicia
Envoy

Founded: Oct 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Phoenicia » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:09 pm

General McLowry watched from the bridge of the CNS Kalsinov as the 4th Neo Phoenician fleet left the port of Anazuli for Intonisia, with him was the 34th Commonwealth Marine Division. Numbering to around 10,000 troops, they were set to land 27 miles south from the besieged city of Nebresk. They would then advance North and reinforce the Intonisian soldiers already in combat. The 82nd and 78th armored divisions would follow as soon as FOBs established. As the Ezmexican forces had not yet reached this far into Intonisia, the landing would be hazard free, although paratroopers from Paketo had been spotted and had reportedly declared war on Intonisia. At the moment the 1/68th airborne division was deploying to Nebresk to assist with holding the city. The CNS Kalsinov would provide air support until they were out of range. The news was broken that the 1/68 was 10 minutes out from their destination, the battlegroup was ordered to halt and soon after 5 flights of R-55 interceptors and 3 flights of TH-900 Bombers took off from the carrier.
-------------------------
Skies over Intonisia, 5 minutes out from Nebresk:

12 C-130s of the 1/68th airborne flew in tight formation. 90 men on ten of the 12 each plane with two carrying 3 RMC-Lynx Light Tanks. As soon as they were within 5 miles of the city missiles began to streak by. Enemy anti-air was beginning to target them as the ramps opened up and paratroopers were deployed.
Last edited by Neo Phoenicia on Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Intonisia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Intonisia » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:55 pm

The men were exuaghsted from fighting. the ezmexicans Nearly had them pushed out of the city.
As the battle progressed troops inside the city received word of alied forces landing five miles outside the city. "Let's hope those reinforcements get here soon"

4 hours later
The ezmexicans made the final push the intonisian forces were pushed out of the city.
The ones that remained soon surrendered.

5 miles outside of Nebresk
The intonisian troops retreating from the city met up with the alied paratroopers to discuss plans on taking back the city before the ezmexicans had the chance to advance into Norman city a smaller city just 7 miles from Nebresk. The 38 home gaurd division CO captain morchiev confronted the alied troops and asked. " who's in charge here?"

Neo Phoenicia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Phoenicia » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:55 pm

Commander Carlton Garret of the 1/68th airborne division responded, "I am in charge of this division, we are the 1/68th airborne division from Neo Phoenicia, my apologies for not arriving with more heavy weapons, but they are on their way. It appears we arrived too late to save the city, our planes dropped us about 1 mile our from the city but we were forced to fall back when we saw the state your men were in and that the city was mostly captured." There were about 500 Neo Phoenician soldiers and 6 light tanks in this group, the soldiers were well equipped though. Anti tank weapons were plentiful along with shoulder mounted AA.

Intonisia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Intonisia » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:54 pm

Neo Phoenicia wrote:Commander Carlton Garret of the 1/68th airborne division responded, "I am in charge of this division, we are the 1/68th airborne division from Neo Phoenicia, my apologies for not arriving with more heavy weapons, but they are on their way. It appears we arrived too late to save the city, our planes dropped us about 1 mile our from the city but we were forced to fall back when we saw the state your men were in and that the city was mostly captured." There were about 500 Neo Phoenician soldiers and 6 light tanks in this group, the soldiers were well equipped though. Anti tank weapons were plentiful along with shoulder mounted AA.

Ok "we will head back into the city after we regroup, we're still waiting on a few more squads to meet us at our location. We suspect the ezmexicans are gonna decide there forces with the already present axis nations and head towards Norman city they'll leave a few hundred in the city ofcourse so we need to figure out how to attack them without major casualty a, cause even though we have the additional 500 neo Phoenician troops plus the 200 or 300 or so intonisians national gaurds men and police units we still won't be able to receive major intonisians reinforcements until the remaining troops make it home from simonia".
Last edited by Intonisia on Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neo Phoenicia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Phoenicia » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:06 pm

Intonisia wrote:
Neo Phoenicia wrote:Commander Carlton Garret of the 1/68th airborne division responded, "I am in charge of this division, we are the 1/68th airborne division from Neo Phoenicia, my apologies for not arriving with more heavy weapons, but they are on their way. It appears we arrived too late to save the city, our planes dropped us about 1 mile our from the city but we were forced to fall back when we saw the state your men were in and that the city was mostly captured." There were about 500 Neo Phoenician soldiers and 6 light tanks in this group, the soldiers were well equipped though. Anti tank weapons were plentiful along with shoulder mounted AA.

Ok "we will head back into the city after we regroup, we're still waiting on a few more squads to meet us at our location. We suspect the ezmexicans are gonna decide there forces with the already present axis nations and head towards Norman city they'll leave a few hundred in the city ofcourse so we need to figure out how to attack them without major casualty a, cause even though we have the additional 500 neo Phoenician troops plus the 200 or 300 or so intonisians national gaurds men and police units we still won't be able to receive major intonisians reinforcements until the remaining troops make it home from simonia".

"Alright, we'll mount up (a second drop of light transports came in about 15 minutes ago), we should get to the city asap and set up some defenses."
---------------------------
The fourth Neo Phoenicial fleet was anchored thirty miles out from the shore line. The marine division had already landed and secured a logistics area. A temporary FOB was in the process of being set up. 2,000 of the marines were preparing for a ride up to Norman city to deliver reinforcements, fuel, LKI-5 Main Battle Tanks, Artillery, mobile AA platforms, and Anti Tank Vehicles. The 82nd and 78th armored divisions were scheduled to arrive in one week.

Intonisia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Intonisia » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:10 pm

Awesome. The intonisian and neo troops begin to gear up and head into the city.

Port simon 2:30 pm the 60,000 troops fresh from the war in simonia reached home and are about to begin to armour up , regroup and begin breifing for a counter attack on the invading forces

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Ships in the Night

Postby Kassaran » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:22 pm

Kassaran Naval Corps
21st Kassaran Naval Battle-Group
Aboard the Flagship KNSV "Unwavering Confidence"

The fleet having been submerged for many hours while en route to Simonia, now had recieved new orders, to make best speed for the waters of Intonisia. There the Simonian allies of Intonisia had been attacked in the city of Nebresk. this invasion would have to come to a swift and decisive end. They were given orders to arrive in Intonisian waters and then wait for the Simonian Fleet to also arrive. Once the two fleets had joined, they, hopefully in tandem, would begin a counter-siege of the capital of the Ezmexican Nation. This however would be revealed later to the ship's captain and only so far as he knew, he was moving to be present with old allies last seen as enemies in the waning days of the Coloran Conflicts.
In the distance it could be seen like distant lighting, the sky illuminating the smoke clouds hanging over Nebresk. Even 30 kilometers from the shoreline, each flash still resounded with distant thunder and with each flash came the indescribable feeling of terror. Several thousand men stood silent watching the fireworks from the upper decks and portholes of the vessel, wincing with each missile and bomb that detonated in the distant city. Little by little, the fires once centered inside of it spread outward and over the hills making the landscape look like Hell. Oh, how it did indeed resemble Hell. Dispatching two PS-21c Raven Naval Strategic Strike Fighters, their massive engines only added further to the atmosphere of excitement and many of the soldiers watched them go, imagining the sight they must of been able to see from their bird's eye view of what must of been Hell.
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

"Put that down, Mr. Eric." He said. "She's obviously not a chicken."
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.

Ezmexica
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Ezmexica » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:30 pm

The ezmexican troops were rejoicing there victories in Nebresk and are about to send half of the 5,000 invasion force to take the city of Norman .

Intonisia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Intonisia » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:38 pm

The intonisian force in intonisia city are gathering for a counter invasion of ezmexica. The 23,24 and 45th airborne divisions consisting of 600 men each are preparing to invade and parachute over the ezmexican city of halim .

7:54 pm over the skies of halim
The troops were getting ready to jump. "Hook up! Yelled the head man as he hooked to the plane.

Once the 1,400 troops were out the dropped into halim were the ezmexicans faught back vigorously.
Last edited by Intonisia on Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

Neo Phoenicia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Phoenicia » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:10 pm

The Neo Phoenician forces inside Norman were hard at work, the construction machine gun nests and mortar positions had been going on since the previous day. The 6 light tanks were entrenched and foxholes were being dug. A makeshift Command HQ had been formed at the city center and the armored vehicles were being placed strategically around the city. Anti air positions were already in place, shoulder mounted Stinger missiles were the weapon of choice, ready to shoot down any enemy plane that got within range. Anti tank missiles and rifle magazines were stockpiled in buildings just inside of the city limits. The small force was preparing for a massive siege.

Meanwhile, the 2000 marines from the 4th fleet were going full speed ahead and set to arrive in at Norman City in 3 hours.

(OOC: the marines weren't that far away to begin with, just thirty miles from Nebresk so it wouldn't take that long to get there, just to clarify)

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:21 pm

The advance force of the 50,000 men arrived in the city Nebresk numbering 4,000 troops, 200 main battle tanks, 300 APC's and 50 Cobra helicopters. the immediately met up with their paratroopers and began a plan to take the city of Norman. the rest of the force would arrive within the next day.
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:

Neo Phoenicia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Phoenicia » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:41 pm

The Neo Phoenician forces needed to slow down the advance of the Ezmexicans, thus, at 11:00 AM, the 15 bombers 5th bomb group took off from Anderfeld air base, loaded with 1000 KG bombs ready to be dropped on the city. They were escorted by 27 R-55 Interceptors armed with AIM-120 AMRAAM missiles each. Flying at full speed they were above Nebresk in 45 minutes.

Krazakistan
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Krazakistan » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:10 pm

Presidential Office Building
Kradet, Capital of the Republic of Krazakistan

It was a nice, sunny day in the capital, and bright sunlight was streaming into the Presidents office through the large windows. Klaus Austerlitz, the President of Krazakistan, was in a long, and drawn out meeting with his cabinet members. There were a few trade bills with their neighbor, Lauthan, up for debate in the Senate and House of Representatives. So far, it seemed like the liberals and libertarians saw these bills as completely beneficial for the economy, whereas the conservatives thought that they wouldn't serve to be beneficial at all. Austerlitz, being a liberal, was for the proposed trade bills and thought that he should here what some of his cabinet members had to say about the bills.

After about an hour and a half of conversation, Austerlitz had his cabinet members dismissed. He concluded that he would make a public statement on his stance on the trade bills tomorrow. As soon he returned to his office, he heard his intercom ring.

Mr. President, General Neudorf is here to see you, said his secretary over the intercom. Austerlitz sighed, This better be important, he thought.

He looked over his schedule and noticed that there were no appointments for some time, "Send him in."

The doors were pulled open by a few guards on post outside, and General Neudorf walked in with a few files in hand.

"Good afternoon, Mr. President," said Neudorf as he saluted the president.

Austerlitz returned the salute, while he wasn't apart of the military, he had served in the KNA for a few years in his youth. "What is it, General?"

"You know of the two nations of Instonisia and Ezmexica, correct?" said General Neudorf as he sat down in a chair that was in front of the the Presidents desk.

"Uh, yes of course. I remember a few of my cabinet members mentioning something about the region a few years ago," Austerlitz said.

"Well, Mr. President, it appears that these two nations have finally gone to war. The Department of Foreign Affairs believes it has something to do with proxy wars these nations were involved with," said Neudorf as he set down the files on the desk for the President to read.

Austerlitz picked one of them up and briefly glanced over it, "It appears that Instonisia just got out of a war with Simonia. Perhaps Ezmexica saw this as their opportunity to strike?"

General Neudorf nodded his head, "That may well be the case, Mr. President."

Austerlitz set the file back down, "This can't be the reason why you came to see me General. I am guessing you believe that we should get involved?"

Neudorf smiled, "Yes I do, Mr. President. Instonisia could prove to be a valuable trade partner in the area, and, after all, if we help them out it'll help improve our reputation."

"Coming to the aid of a nation under an unprovoked invasion will have the support of the people, but I don't know if Congress will want to declare war. The conservatives won't even budge on these trade bills, so I do not think they'll be willing to go to war," said Austerlitz.

"You see, Mr. President, that we don't have to go to war. I hope you remember that certain law that congress passed during the 0'4 Gibraltar uprising," said Neudorf.

"Ah yes, the Gibraltar Resolution. Giving the President the power to use conventional military force in high intensity areas without a formal declaration of war," Austerlitz said after taking a few moments to recall the exact details of that resolution.

"So, Mr. President, will you allow the armed forces to deploy troops in the area?" said Neudorf with a hopeful look on his face.

Austerlitz took a few moments to decide, this was a very important decision to be made. The lives of Intonisian people were at stake, and so were the lives of Krazaki soldiers if he decided to deploy troops. "I will, General Neudorf."

"Very well, Mr. President," said Neudorf as he got up. He quickly shock hands with President Austerlitz before leaving the room.

While there weren't any troops near the region, the armed forces were in a high state of readiness and ready to deploy a small force for the initial stages of military action in the region. They'd have to wait for a larger force to arrive, but they'd be there soon.
Last edited by Krazakistan on Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Secularism, restricted immigration policy, against affirmative action, voter ID laws, gun rights, democracy, free-market capitalism, egalitarianism, nationalism, and lastly, Rhodesia > Zimbabwe

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 6.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.56
"On the other hand, and let's face it, there's always another hand, unless you're a Saudi Arabian shoplifter of course, hurt feelings can be quite traumatic. I've heard that it can take seconds, sometimes even minutes, to get over it" ~ Pat Condell

"Communism works only in heaven, where they don't need it, and in hell, where they've already got it." ~ Ronald Reagan

"Communism was a mistake" ~ (((((((((Karl Marx)))))))))
CANT STUMP THE TRUMP

Huda
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Huda » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:32 am

0800 Hours, 51 KM near Intonisia Capital
21st Task Force, Taskforce Bagh

2 C-130s and 2 A-400Ms were flying in the horizon of Intonisa. It looked like an eclipse to start. Maybe a child would be shouting to his mother, asking what it is. Maybe a couple in Nebresk take a look and say All Hope Is Not Lost. And it is true, All Hope Is Not Lost.

Meanwhile, in the C-130, was the new couple of Huda's aces, Air Cdre. Milosz Sulejmani and Air Cdre. Aisha Sulejmani. In the C-130 were the best of the best of Huda's veterans.

Milosz Sulejmani- This is Big Tiger One, 51 KM off Intonisia City.
Pilot of A400M- This Big Lion One, Understood.

Meanwhile in the Area of the C-130, where the 128 veterans were sitting started chatting. The most strongest veteran was Zaeed Alam.

Zaeed- Well, looks like we are near, you guys excited?
He starts smoking
Veteran- Yeah

So that was all that happened for the Bagh Task Force until now.

Ezmexica
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Ezmexica » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:30 am

Neo Phoenicia wrote:The Neo Phoenician forces needed to slow down the advance of the Ezmexicans, thus, at 11:00 AM, the 15 bombers 5th bomb group took off from Anderfeld air base, loaded with 1000 KG bombs ready to be dropped on the city. They were escorted by 27 R-55 Interceptors armed with AIM-120 AMRAAM missiles each. Flying at full speed they were above Nebresk in 45 minutes.

the ezmexican troops began there long march to norman and prepared for little resistance not knowing the neo phoenicians were preparing to defend the city.
half way twards the city the ezmexican troops passed severaly houses some with people still inside peeking at them through the curtans
or cussing at them on there front porches. thankfully none of the civilians shoot at them.

7:50 pm above norman. the 4th B-2 Spirit Stealth Bomber division were just above norman with there payloads. ready to drop on the neo defences in the city giving the ezmexican ground forces a fighting chance. once the bombers were on top of the city they recieved the orer to drop. they dropped there pay loads one by one the bombs went of in the city below.

Smoya
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 16, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Smoya » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:13 am

A Message From the Smoyan Department of Defense

To: Governance of Ezmexica
Encryption: High

We have urgent news.

We are pleased to say that we will be intervening on your side. If there is any places in your nation that our naval fleet carrying various weapons and soldeirs may settle, that would be great. We will be supporting you in the war tomorrow.

Jonathan Daniels, Secretary of Defense
President Garey Carl
Visit Sunalaya!

Port Charlotte
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Port Charlotte » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:16 am

This is Titan 103 of the Port Charlotte Royal Air force. Identification code TN 305-621, requesting permission to land at the nearest Air Base.
Zephyic Civil War- Port Charlotte withdraw
Defense of Qubec- Port Charlotte Victory
Intonisian/Emexican War- Port Charlotte withdraw
Defense of Port Charlotte- Lost
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS THE GREATEST NATION GOD HAS PLACED ON THIS EARTH. WE FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE AND ANSWER THE CALL OF JUSTICE WHEREVER TYRANNY REIGNS.

Intonisia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Intonisia » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:17 am

Port Charlotte wrote:This is Titan 103 of the Port Charlotte Royal Air force. Identification code TN 305-621, requesting permission to land at the nearest Air Base.

''permision granted"

Ezmexica
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Ezmexica » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:24 am

Smoya wrote:
(Image)
A Message From the Smoyan Department of Defense

To: Governance of Ezmexica
Encryption: High

We have urgent news.

We are pleased to say that we will be intervening on your side. If there is any places in your nation that our naval fleet carrying various weapons and soldeirs may settle, that would be great. We will be supporting you in the war tomorrow.

Jonathan Daniels, Secretary of Defense
President Garey Carl

we are glad to have you on our side.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents