NATION

PASSWORD

Setting Fire To Your World(Attn Leningrad Union) Semi-closed

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Ralkovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 29, 2007
Ex-Nation

Setting Fire To Your World(Attn Leningrad Union) Semi-closed

Postby Ralkovia » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:34 pm

"Come out, come out, wherever you are!" came the mocking tone of Death Guard Commander Donrak Giezel, XIII Legion, or as most of the intelligence agencies that followed Ralkovia knew him as "Silas." Unlike most Death Guard, Silas was a special one, he wasn't a religious fanatic that followed orders to achieve some sort of 'fantasy afterlife' that some religious figure had promised him, his personality hadn't been crushed in the Military Schools that had molded him and his fellow ethnic Hadiians into the 'cold hearted killers' that the Death Guard were known as, no, if anything it had amplified it.

He didn't buy into that religious shit, he didn't buy into being the hand, the fist, the eyes, or the dick of any asshole that happened to sit on some golden throne in a city he had never been to or cared about. He simply loved his job. The blood, the guts, the fear, ooh, the fear, it nearly brought him to orgasm. Skin, muscle, organs, all so fragile...all so rip-able.

"Come out cunt. You can't hide forever," he shouted, a smile growing, displaying his set of wicked, gleaming teeth, almost as sharp as the freezing steel 'gutting' knife he carried in his hand.

A quiet breath alerted his attention to the creature set before him. His face now turned towards the closet in which the poor unfortunate soul hid. His forehead leaned forward, a menacing, cold, hard laugh leaving his mouth in short, low bursts; as if he were excitedly opening a new present on Christmas Day. The closet began to tremble, the wood rattling.

His hand extended, grasping the knob he simply pulled until the entire thing ripped off the handle like it was paper. Standing before the black shadow sat a cradled girl holding desperately onto some fluffy stuffed toy, a bear or dog or some other fuzzy thing.

She was perhaps eleven, her only real crime was being from a small town of eight hundred people that a single rebel had come from. That was enough for the Ralkovian Governor of Province One-One-Eight-Zero to call a Death Guard Corpse Group to remove the stain permanently.

"How unlucky for..." he honestly paused, his eyes filled with a surprise that only brought to him an almost nervous laugh. The girl presented him with something that literally left him speechless.

The thing she was carrying with her wasn't a toy at all. It was a small baby wrapped in cloth, its head bashed open, brain matter covered her and the blanket. He simply stared, before he began to choke with laughter, tears streaming to his eyes.

"Did you do this?" he said, almost jovially.

He watched her nod, before he simply patted the brown skinned girl on the head. His hand larger than her head, moved to grasp her as he picked her up from the top. She didn't scream or flinch, she just watched him.

"You're going to be coming with me little one. I have an exciting idea," he added, gripping her still, stepping over her dead mother and father and joining the other Death Guard that stood outside with flamethrowers.

"Burn it," he ordered before he continued walking towards the corpse of one of the town's militia and liberating a helmet off the young boy. He dropped the girl and fitted the thing onto her head, too oversized for the small child it covered most of her face. He dipped his hand into the apple sized hole in the boy, scooping blood from his hand, he dipped his clean hand's pointer finger and wrote 'Little Killer' on the helmet.

"Under our justful and great Lord, we have brought a great prosperity to Ralkovia, we have quadrupled the size of our Empire, brought our presence across the World. We tell the Sun when to set. Now it is time, now it is our! Time! to fight heretics, to reclaim glory in the name of G-d. We mighty men, we brave soldiers," came the shout of Rabbi Yoseph Arakara, slapping his podium multiple times, enunciating each point with a violent strike, smiting down imaginary heretics.

"We Are Surrounded By Evil! Surrounded in the thick of darkness. It is a SEA, and EVIL...EVIL seeks to drown us in it. It has insidious ways. Divides men and leads them down the path of the FALLEN. We need only to look to Leningrad Union for example. They were born CHOSEN! But now...evil has led them astray!" the Rabbi said, before the entire stadium of nearly a hundred thousand souls began to call for blood.

"SILENCE! We must remember that evil comes in many forms, but the Emperor protects. He is like a shield! Protecting us from the onslaught! But he needs our help, he is but a shield, a shield needs support! We must support him!" he shouted, however his own voice was drowned in the cacophony.

"Blood! Blood! Blood!" the shout went on. The synagogue shook with violence, as Emperor Joshua looked onward from the Balcony seat with a smile.

Turning to face several of his ministers, his words were simple.

"Give the people what they want."

To The Filthy Heretics of Leningrad Union

When in protecting the souls of our brethren, we protect not only them, but G-d as well. It is in the highest purpose that the Ralkovian Empire formerly protect and secure Leningrad Union by removing from it, the wall that sits between them and the everlasting love of G-d, the unjust regime that sits entrenched like a parasites on the useful. We shall liberate our brothers, bring them to the Love of G-d once again.

As we are G-d's everlasting army we represent the best servants he has available to secure you and add you back to his retinue. We shall be the rain to wash away the pain of the scarred regime on your body. And should we fail, and should we fall, we know that this is a labor of love. We are so overfilled with love of you, that we could not be more excited to bring about this war on your soil.

Our bullets will represent our everlasting love of you, Our bombs a monument of our devotion.

Brothers, we will bring you back to the light. It is our duty to rescue you.

Love to you eternally,

Emperor Joshua Raskov II, Messiah of the World.
Last edited by Ralkovia on Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
Spig: Ralk, what is ur Zionist Jewnazi Agenda?
Ralk: PROLIFERATE POTATO
Divair: this is the first time I've literally just stopped doing everything just to stare at a post.
Kirav wrote:This is NationStates. Our Jews live in Ralkovia.

Maudlnya wrote:You guys talking about Ralkovia?
*mutters something about scariness up to 11*

Ralk: I have stacks on stacks and racks on racks of slaves.
BlueHorizons: It sounds like you're doing a commercial for the most morbid children's board game ever, Ralk. :<
Releign wrote:
Leningrad Union: Help me against Ralkovia

That's a Jew octopus with a machine gun.
I think I will pass.
Lyras:You know, you're a sick fuck, yes?
New_Edom:you're so coy Ralk. You're the shyest of dictators.
More Funny/Intimidating Quotes About Me Short Summary On Ralkovian Policies.

New Talossa
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Talossa » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:04 pm

King Nikke Fiova and Prime Minister Aleksi Eskola were in the united federation for the global summit when they were pulled out of the room momentarily by their advisors.

"Ralkovia is planning an invasion of Leningrad Union. We intercepted their declaration of war." One of the advisors said.

He pulled out his tablet and showed it to the shocked Prime Minister and King. The old king was shocked and fell backwards. Luckily, PM Eskola caught him before he hit the ground. They were both very concerned.

"This is an abomination! The Leningrad Union Prime Minister is a very spiritual Jewish man!" The worried king said.

"I order a declaration of war on Ralkovia. We will defend our neighbors in Leningrad Union at all costs." The confident PM said.

Verchec
Envoy

Founded: Jul 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Verchec » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:26 pm

I say, As an Old Supporter of the Leningrad Union, And one of there Bordering Allies with the Colony of Verchec, of the United Federation we find it Illogical, And we mean EXTREMELY Illogical, Our Country is Extremely against this kind of Violence. We see this as a largely Militaristic Act. We shall not allow the Breaking of the Leningrad Union. We don't take this nicely, And will start this Diplomatically, But our people can be Quite Bloodthirsty. If necessary. We will Defend the Leningrads. We will also bring other Countries into this if necessary, Including the Imperium Reich, And Imperial Antavia. Your Standing no Chance, We Request you to Withdraw, But if this is over Spirituality, You might as well be Fighting the Federation. 98% Of our Country are Atheist, And all the Polotitions are as well. We will use force, And stop at nothing Except a Resolution.
We are a Puppet of The United Motherland And the Story is here:

Verchec was my First Account, But if you read the Factbook, It'll tell you the United Motherland is the main Account
Factbook: nation=verchec/detail=factbook/dcategory=1
Embassy Program
In Progress

Leningrad Union
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Leningrad Union » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:31 pm

PM Jason Chaplin notices King Fiova and PM Eskola of New Talossa being pulled out of the summit. He doesn't think much of it and continues to listen to the current speaker when a security guard walks up to him.

"Sir, the New Talossan delegation would like to have a word with you."

He stands up and walks out of the room. King Fiova explains the situation to him and Chaplin laughs.

"I always thought that anti-Semites would try to attack us, not fellow Jews." The PM says.
Last edited by Leningrad Union on Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ralkovia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovia » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:05 am

Isaac stepped out of the passenger side of car, his black leather Guchiani shoes crunching on the dying leaves that littered the pavement. Isaac licked his lips. It was fall, when the days became hauntingly gray and the wind gnawed on his flesh like a rabid wolf. The air smelt crisp and cold, a scent that burned the back of the throat as one walked down the street. If a person stayed out long enough they would become aware of the faint aroma of burning leaves.

Despite being midday, it was quite gloomy. The darkening clouds and the wailing gusts, like air raid sirens, warned of the heavy snow that would soon be unleashed on the city like million of tiny bombs. He silently reached into his pocket and pulled out a crumpled cigarette, his very last one, its paper yellowing with age. He placed the cigarette onto his lips before taking out his lighter. He placed his hand to cover the golden plated lighter, without it the harsh gale would easily consume the delicate flame. The soft glow of the gentle flame warmed his cheek before finally igniting the paper.

He had arrived at the Winter Palace, its cold grey exterior that seemingly materialized from the bleak grey of the clouds and the unadorned walls gave it a depressing feel. Isaac leaned into his cane as he started his slow walk towards the Palace. His lagging pace gave him ample time to examine the Garden of the Strong, which he found to be in quite disturbing shape. The evergreens, despite being so hardy had died away leaving the garden empty of all plant life. Even the stubborn weeds and lichen had met their demise at the hands of whatever force stalked the garden. The marble statues of heroes and past Emperors that had eternally stood over the gardens with strong and powerful postures, now looked worn and ill. He had paused for a moment to examine a particularly disturbing crack that cut through the smile of Emperor Alfred when the wind suddenly increased, causing him to lose his cigarette.

The cold chill now pursued him, relentlessly tugging at his garments with a deathly grip. Isaac picked up his pace now not bothering to even study the toppled head of an ancient Emperor. All that stood of the once great greenery was dead and gone, its end had apparently gone unnoticed by the servants and maintenance staff.

His entrance was granted into the Palace by two silent, empty-eyed guards, who pulled the doors open for his arrival. A great blast of hot air embraced Isaac in its breast before it turned to beat back the cold chill, forcing it back to its continued siege of the Palace. Isaac now gratefully removed his coat, leaving it in a great pile of jackets and winter garments. Apparently the others had arrived before him, however he did not hear any sound except for the cold wind attempting another assault on the Palace. Climbing the stairs he became aware of the light laughter and hushed voices. It took him a few more minutes but finally he had arrived at the Banquet Hall. Before him lay great tables that stretched across the hall filled with people. All of the people were ministers of government who sat in front of an abandoned stage. It seemed as if the previous occupants had left in great haste, as camera gear was thrown all about. Only the necessary camera pointed precisely at the pulpit looked as if it had been prepared. The Ministers, almost two hundred of them, were seated but remained respectively quiet, that is all except for the Table of High Ministers whose jovial laughs echoed alone in the hall.

Isaac smiled as he limped the short distance over to the lively table and seated himself. To Isaac’s right was the High Minister of War, Ryan Walder, a short, stout man with stubby features, who was currently banging the table fanatically with his fist as he recited how he had devised the Tsunami Strategy, which had been used to great effect in the current colonization spree, and how he was worthy of some sort of reward. Of course he stopped mid-rant when he realized that Isaac had arrived and quickly apologized for the noise. To Isaac’s left sat the attractive, quick-witted High Minister of Agriculture Courtney Day, who gave Isaac a smile before turning to High Minister of Interior Samantha Carthy.

“And what took you so long, Grand Inquisitor?,” asked High Minister of Special Labor Maximillion Kaine, lifting his head up from the bejeweled cane on which it rested. In one swift movement his elbows lifted from his knees and his hands, which had lain intercrossed in his lap, now separated to grab the cane, preventing it from falling. He looked like a predator, scars cutting across his face and a black patch where his eye had once existed showed him to be a man who was fond of fighting.

“I had to finish up the approval of some two thousand odd executions. Apparently my staff didn’t tell me the Emperor had caught a Sasalkov village and so the paperwork was waiting on my desk,” Isaac smiled, leaving his own cane to lean against the side of his chair.

The table hushed down as the news of the Sasalkov village had caught everyone’s attention. In fact the whole room now seemed intent on listening to Isaac and Maximillion’s conversation.

“I did hear about them. It’s a pity they just didn’t surrender. They could have been forwarded over to me and I would get the pleasure of adding some furor to slave markets. G-d knows how slow they’ve been,” Maximillion said with a sharp sigh at the end.

“Oh yes, what did the last Sasalkov sell for?” Isaac said looking towards the roof for an answer.

“I believe it was for 30,000 in Grand Golden Standard. She was quite a beauty. I think I might be able to talk the Emperor into moving the women and children into my control,” Maximillion said with grin.

“Well I do believe I could post-pone their executions for a time,” Isaac said with a nod.

“It does take concern that we had not found this village earlier. You said over two thousand. That does not bode well,” Maximillion slowly turned his head towards the Minister of War.

“High Minister Walder. Why was this village not extinguished earlier?” Maximillion said, his voice dripping in indignation. “I was not aware that it was Grand Commander Luciferus’s job to find Sasalkov survivors.”

“Well…um...High Minister, New Orderia…is just freshly conquered…and umm well I am sorry, I will have my staff and the local garrisons…scour the lands for the remnants of Sasalkovians and make intense searches of the area a top pr-,” High Minister Walder said scrambling for an answer at his failure.

“Nigh, it matters not,” High Minister of Council David Lieberman interrupted, as he entered the hall from some winding passage. “We will bring in UAV’s and search for any permanent settlement. The people to our west are all of the nomadic kind, it will not be difficult to differentiate between those heretics and the nomads. We will then proceed to fire bomb the settlement and send those disgusting Hadii troopers to rout out all survivors. Sell the women and kill the men. Our only concern is that the populations to our west stay as isolated and scattered as possible. Should the Sasalkovs have fled and united over there, they could be building an army and we wouldn’t even know. I would like to remind everyone that we remain awfully vulnerable as we lack any significant forts past the 3rd parallel. We should make an endeavor to conduct more reconnaissance missions and to build up at least light defenses. In the future, I would like High Minister Walder, to know that if we spot another village of that size anywhere near our borders, it shall be him that is sold in the slave market.”

“It is so good that you could join us David,” Isaac said leaning forward and tilting his head to peer around the curvaceous body of High Minister Day.

“So then everyone has arrived,” David commented, scanning the table, “except for his Majesty and that creature that stalks over him?” David said his gaze having stopped at the three empty chairs next to him. He took his seat in the plainest looking chair before glancing to his right. The chair closest to him was highly decorated and was the only seat in the entire hall that had cushions. The other chair was plainly Death Guard, as over exaggerated decorations of brutality in the form of skulls and other symbols littered the body of the chair.

“Watch your tongue, insolent one, or someone might have to cut it out,” a gruff voice answered, causing everyone to turn to the two red circles that stood out amongst the shadows surrounding it. The Death Guard walked forward before taking his seat, the two red eyes staring down everyone at the table. The whole room began to heat with tension as more Death Guard entered into the hall and took their positions, backs to the wall.

It was only moments later before the single distinct sound of boots echoing erupted from the silent room. It ended abruptly as the young face arrived at the entrance bearing a wild smile that reached from ear to ear. Everyone in the Hall stood up simultaneously and shouted “All Hail the Emperor.” In unison, their right arm stretched from its position across to a roman salute with their hand in a fist, reminiscent of the Nazi Salute.

The Emperor nodded and with it the entire assembly returned to their seats as the Emperor moved to the front of the stage. He removed the ancient robe and crumpling it like a used tissue he threw it to a waiting Death Guard who scrambled to catch the expensive thing.

"In all of humanities history nothing is more ever present than man's struggle to assert its power over its fellow man. It is this urge to dominate our brother's that has carried humanity forward, driving us out from the caves and into the cities. The need to homogenize the world's belief's, ethnicities, and its lands has led to the greatest of humanities successes at the expense of the weak. Nothing is more beautiful or eternal than this struggle of conquest or the instrument's used by human's to accomplish it. Conflict, Genocide, Slavery.

Ancient Alchemist believed in the philosophy of equivalent exchange, that nothing could be attained without sacrificing something. To attain gold, they used lead and sulfur. To attain silver, arsenic and mercury. Similarly, there exists an alchemical reaction for progress.

To attain progress, the necessary ingredients are blood and broken bodies. It is not progress that causes humanity to march forward. It is Humanity marching forward, with gun in arm, that causes progress. Our Alchemic catalyst is an energetic, unstable one known simply as War. Out of war, comes progress. Out of Death, comes new life. Out of slavery, comes the mind-numbing monotony of expansion. Bringing humanity closer to its singular purpose of a homogenized world. True utopia, reached only at the end of this mission. True heaven, unable to be reached until the universe is uniquely unsimilar.

The world seeks to hide Heaven and its instrument, war, by creating rules and organization's that seek to prolong peace. Just as a common street whore paints herself with makeup to hide the irrevocable progress of age, prolonging the inevitable. Ralkovia believes in no such rules. Ralkovia needs no such rules. With beauty and Adonai's blessings we Assault! We march forward to reach the promised land!

The nation of Leningrad Union is a nation hostile to the Empire and its dominion. Siding with enemies of Ralkovia and attempting to throw obstacles into our path. We must deal with them and make an example of them. To prove to them and the world with definite that we are progress," the Emperor said, before walking off stage, amidst the thousands of clapping hands.

For success in war, one must prepare in peace. Take advantage of every element, the most important surprise.
~Book of Canto: Psalm 94, Verse 12

"I was surprised that when I looked into the mouth of hell, a Ralkovian stared back at me."
~General Vokovitch of Northern Baltic at his surrender at the Battle of New Orderia.

Preparation had been made as secret as possible as large overseas deployment of Ralkovian troops began with encrypted burst communications going out across the Ralkovian combat networks. This same message had been sent across the Empire to every major military outpost and colony. Massive forces were beginning to stir as out of the harbors of the Grand Ralkovian Empire colonies hundreds of ships steamed out. Over 3000 war vessels of B-class or above of the more than 40 different naval fleets under command of more than 10 different regional theaters, came a new fleet, a new command: WARCOM.

On landing fields across Ralkovia, Natas IDS jets configured to carry the Avon ASAT were awaiting the download of final targets to attack military, surveillance, communications, and GPS satellites. The second prong of the attack, one that would ensure all stray elements of Leningrad Union, Verchec, and New Talossa satellites were wiped from the sky, would come from space. Over 1200 hunter-killer's, a combined force of Ralkovian, Parthian, and Scandinvan Anti-satellite platforms, were transferred over to WARCOM to be utilized as secondary attack assets. All together almost 20 missiles and kinetic kill projectiles had been designated per enemy satellite, with almost 30 for any military or reconnaissance satellites. This would ensure total death of the enemy space network.

Death Guard Facility 4 was buzzing with activity as satellite surveillance of the enemies stepped up considerably over the past few weeks continued. Identification of targets(including military post, air fields, ports, bridges, dams, nuclear power plants, water treatment plants, oil storage facilities, factories, WMD production and launch sites, and command and control facilities) were being categorically located and listed. Surveillance satellites sent back hundreds of thousands of pictures that would be examined by computers as well analyst's studying the targets defensive protection and when applicable its offensive capabilities. It was after this that each target would be assigned a value ranging from 1-20, 1 being of highest military importance and 20 being of least military importance.

A counterpart to Facility 4 was Facility 8, which dealt with cyber warfare. Facility 8 was in the midst of preparing to unleash havoc through millions of zombie computers around the world. The opening attack would consist of thousands of advanced worms, never before seen by any anti-virus or firewall program(hopefully allowing them to slip unnoticed into the system), that would seek to infiltrate enemy military, government, and civilian agencies with the goal of downloading terabytes of information that might prove useful for the military attack. Following the infiltration, hundred of viruses would be deployed across all the compromised networks to disrupt operations and destroy data. Some of the worms that would infiltrate factories, nuclear power plants, and government targets would be able to take control of systems either causing major malfunctions in production or if possible causing the system to crash. Nuclear Power plants might even be forced into meltdown if such worms succeeded. Ralkovia would leave some systems working however, mostly military ground communications so that the data could be intercepted and replaced with phony orders that would place enemy soldiers in danger. This tactic had been used to great effect against the former nation of Karshkovan, where enemy soldiers would often end up being ordered into machine gun nests and enemy tanks into ambushes and minefields.

Even supply coordinates were able to be changed with the great Karshkovan airlifts of supplies and munitions proved useless to relieve besieged army units. The crippling and almost unnoticed STS67 virus altering coordinates for supply drops to the outskirts of the city (where Karshkovan soldiers who were concentrated in basement bunkers and sewers in the inner part of the city were forced to travel out of the safety of the concrete wombs they hid in and travel to the outskirts only to be ambushed by waiting Ralkovians.) or in some cases ordering supplies to be dropped near Ralkovian positions. This was not off the table either when the first Ralkovian invasion would begin. Power, water, fuel, communications, and transportation systems would be the next systems to be systematically destroyed and taken down by viruses. Enemy transportation would come to a grinding halt as trains, bridges, and traffic monitoring and regulating systems would be taken offline or purposely sabotaged.

Facility 8 had already begun releasing programs to breach enemy networks, testing them on enemy private corporations and smaller government agencies, however they had received advanced orders to begin attacks on enemy financial and economic assets. Facility 8, through the use of zombie computers in nations across the world, began to attack the Leningrad Union and its allies banks and economic affairs. One such attack would center around the Leningrad Union's central banking system, aiming to collapse the entire financial infrastructure. With no way to backtrace it, due to the constant changes in the network and hundreds of proxies the virus was routed through, their firewalls would truly be tested.

Out of space came another threat to them, Ralkovian Kinetic Kill Satellites. Hundreds of miles above Earth, over three hundred Ares-IV class Satellites stood capable of launching close to fifty kinetic kill vehicles with cluster-bomb submunitions that would penetrate Earth's orbit and come speeding down at 20,000,000 MJ, propelled by gravity and rockets. Alone the weight of each projectile would produce close to a .5 kiloton explosion at target sites but the added submunitions, cluster-bombs, would reign down fiery death as they were dropped out of the kinetic kill vehicle.

Secondary elements of Ralkovian naval fleets would begin to shadow any lone elements of Leningrad Union naval vessels, targeting enemy naval vessels the world over. They would wipe out the Leningrad presence from the sea soon enough, but until then they would merely shadow them. The Ralkovian ships made no overt efforts to look hostile, choosing instead to identify their routes towards Ralkovian colonies.

Almost 144 hours after the secret meeting at the winter palace Operation Bleeding Colossus, the isolation and destruction of enemy assets before invasion, began to take place. Orders went out as over 600 NATAS IDS jets were scrambled across Ralkovia, launching almost ASAT missiles at available Leningrad Union targets. In space, Hunter-killer satellite's began firing their armaments to wipe out all Leningrad Union and it's allies space assets. From Cyberspace, massive attacks on enemy systems began. Millions of zombie computers now active, each one became a dedicated proliferation machine sending out millions of copies of the virus to every computer ranging from civilian to the government. As a computer became infested by the viruses, it to would join the other computers and begin launching copies of the virus to other computers on its contact list. DDoS began on enemy government websites in an attempt to crash them.

With all of this occurring, the over 300 Ares-II's would start their attack, each launching 5 of their 50 Kinetic Kill Vehicles. Close to 1500 Tungsten-sized telephone poles launched from their silos in orbit above Leningrad Union would now be propelled down onto the enemy capital and its major cities. Each would go off with enough energy to equal a .5 kiloton explosion plus almost ten cluster bomb submunitions. At sea, Ralkovian warships would begin launching missiles at lone enemy targets.
Divair: this is the first time I've literally just stopped doing everything just to stare at a post.

BlueHorizons: It sounds like you're doing a commercial for the most morbid children's board game ever, Ralk. :<
Releign wrote:

I think I will pass.

New Talossa
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Talossa » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:34 am

The Leningrad Prime Minister goes outside for a cigarette.

"You still have time to reverse your decision. It hasn't been announced yet. I strongly recommend you do so." One of the advisors whispers.

The King and the Prime Minister look at the poor Leningrad Union leader puff out smoke.

"Very well." The PM says and nods at the king.

New Talossa will stay out of this conflict and will only get involved if our safety is compromised by the invasion of the bordering nation.

New Aerios
Minister

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aerios » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:42 am

TO: Leader of Leningrad Union

It is with regret that I have come to learn of the actions of Ralkovia against your nation. This, obviously, is unacceptable, and the government of New Aerios feels we simply cannot stand by and allow this to continue. We hereby extend an offer of alliance, and assistance in your fight against Ralkovia. We are currently mobilising a force of 500 FA-30 "Hyperion" Fighters, 200 GA-31c "Striker" Multi-Role Attack Aircraft, and 20 TA-58 "Aquila" Transport Aircraft. The transport aircraft will be carrying a cargo of 10 E.M.P.D.S. Rail Cannons. We will also position Project Icarus, an orbital hypersonic fighter deployment facility, over the region.

Regards,

- PRIME CHANCELLOR ALEXANDER CAIN - GOVERNMENT OF THE FREE STATE OF NEW AERIOS -
Last edited by New Aerios on Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-------------------------------I--M--P--E--R--I--V--M----N--O--V--A----A--E--R--I--O--S---------------------------------
"No matter how worthy the cause, it is robbery, theft, and injustice to confiscate the property of one person and give it to another to whom it does not belong"

"Prior to capitalism, the way people amassed great wealth was by looting, plundering and enslaving their fellow man. Capitalism made it possible to become wealthy by serving your fellow man."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ralkovia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovia » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:47 am

New Aerios wrote:

It is with regret that I have come to learn of the actions of Ralkovia against your nation. This, obviously, is unacceptable, and the government of New Aerios feels we simply cannot stand by and allow this to continue. We hereby extend an offer of alliance, and assistance in your fight against Ralkovia. We are currently mobilising a force of 500 FA-30 "Hyperion" Fighters, 200 GA-31c "Striker" Multi-Role Attack Aircraft, and 10 SC-70 "Citadel" Airborne Supercarriers. The supercarriers will be carrying a cargo of 10 E.M.P.D.S. Rail Cannons. We will also position Project Icarus, an orbital hypersonic fighter deployment facility, over the region.

Regards,
(Image)

- PRIME CHANCELLOR ALEXANDER CAIN - GOVERNMENT OF THE FREE STATE OF NEW AERIOS -

OOC: Nix to any airborne carriers. This be MT+3 at most.

Releign wrote:

I think I will pass.

New Aerios
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Aerios » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:50 am

Ralkovia wrote:OOC: Nix to any airborne carriers. This be MT+3 at most.

OOC: MT+3? "Close to 1500 Tungsten-sized telephone poles launched from their silos in orbit" doesn't sound like MT+3 to me...
-------------------------------I--M--P--E--R--I--V--M----N--O--V--A----A--E--R--I--O--S---------------------------------
"No matter how worthy the cause, it is robbery, theft, and injustice to confiscate the property of one person and give it to another to whom it does not belong"

"Prior to capitalism, the way people amassed great wealth was by looting, plundering and enslaving their fellow man. Capitalism made it possible to become wealthy by serving your fellow man."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leningrad Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Leningrad Union » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:52 am

New Aerios wrote:

It is with regret that I have come to learn of the actions of Ralkovia against your nation. This, obviously, is unacceptable, and the government of New Aerios feels we simply cannot stand by and allow this to continue. We hereby extend an offer of alliance, and assistance in your fight against Ralkovia. We are currently mobilising a force of 500 FA-30 "Hyperion" Fighters, 200 GA-31c "Striker" Multi-Role Attack Aircraft, and 10 SC-70 "Citadel" Airborne Supercarriers. The supercarriers will be carrying a cargo of 10 E.M.P.D.S. Rail Cannons. We will also position Project Icarus, an orbital hypersonic fighter deployment facility, over the region.

Regards,
(Image)

PM Jason Chaplin walks back into the building and sits down in his seat. He leans over to the New Talossan PM Aleksi Eskola and asks what action they are taking.

"We think it is the best for our citizens to be neutral." Aleksi Eskola says.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" PM Chaplin yells.

"Sir, it's better this w-"

"Just wait until this war is over and we annex your sorry asses. See who has the last laugh."

King Nikke Fiova stands up.

"You can't really mean this!" The old king exclaims.

"I'm done."

PM Chaplin throws his papers in the air and gives the middle finger to the New Talossan PM and storms out. His limousine pulls up in front of the building and they drive to the airport.

"Sir, New Aerios supports us now." The driver says.

"At least we have someone else besides Verchec on our side. Put me on the phone with Verchec, I need to apologize for flipping out."

The Imperium Reich
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Reich » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:55 am

New Talossa wrote:The Leningrad Prime Minister goes outside for a cigarette.

"You still have time to reverse your decision. It hasn't been announced yet. I strongly recommend you do so." One of the advisors whispers.

The King and the Prime Minister look at the poor Leningrad Union leader puff out smoke.

New Talossa will stay out of this conflict and will only get involved if our safety is compromised by the invasion of the bordering nation.

Erdmann von Kaiser, in order to protect his assets in New Talossa, knowing that they were near to getting themselves involved in the conflict between the Leningrad Union and Ralkovia, officially announced the colonial set-up and takeover of New Talossa as an official puppet of the Imperium Reich. On public television, Erdmann had this to say:

"With the rebel forces in the Leningrad Union put down, the Imperium military officially has no more duties with the Leningrad Union nation nor their business in what happens. Furthermore, with this in mind, all Imperium forces that were in the nation of the Leningrad Union officially crossed the border into the nation of New Talossa, where they now state their protection over the colony and semi-autonomous nation bordering the west of Leningrad Union. The Imperium Reich, with this in mind, officially denounces any claims made by New Talossa to assist the Leningrad Union in any conflict without Imperium permission and, furthermore, hereby condemns any action of war made against New Talossa and officially declare the nation and their forces neutral in the conflict at hand the larger and bordering nation of Leningrad Union hereby seems to be facing. We also, furthermore, this being a choice of New Talossanian current government officials, suggest a direct offensive against Leningrad bordering forces in order to push said forces and their influence away from the border, where the length they are pushed back will be considered territory of New Talossa and demilitarized of all soldiers of the Leningrad Union, Imperium Reich, and New Talossa in order to make such an area a buffer zone territory. The Imperium Reich, declaring it's own pure neutrality in the entire conflict, hereby declares New Talossa's own anti-involvement position in the conflict at hand.

Imperium soldiers, under high authority orders, began movement out of the Leningrad Union, where they were destroying what remained of rebel support and forces, across the border of New Talossa. Any Leningrad Union soldier along this border were officially removed from the area via automobile if they would allow themselves 200 miles away from the area, whereas if the Leningrad Union soldier was to refuse, he or she was taken as a POW or shot if they tried to fight back. By the end of an estimated two days, the Imperium troops officially left the whole Leningrad Union and no longer remained there, and New Talossa was officially declared neutral and no longer influenced by it's bordering nation nor in any current or future war or economic conflict the Leningrad Union would face, where it shall only join if the Imperium Reich ordered such.
Die Imperium Reich
Full Name: Die Vereinten Volk Nationalsozialistischen Reich des Imperiums (The United National Socialist Nation of the Imperium (Absolute) Reich (Empire)
Short Name: Die Imperium Reich (The Absolute Empire)
Government Type: Authoritarian National Socialist Dictatorship
Current Leader: Führer Erdmann von Kaiser
First Leader: 'Father Führer' Antony Engel
Major Language(s): German
Race: Imperium German
Major Culture: Germanic
Capital: Kalte Höhe
Military Numbers: 2,000,000 Total

Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:59 am

A helicopter arrived in Ralkovia. Many agents arrived. Many agents dispersed around the capital city. This was the procedure. Agent Hun and his crew of four agents drove towards the legislative buildings of where the Ralkovian leader maybe. "Let him know, that due to our mutual hatred of the Leningrad Union, we would like to work out a deal."
Need Some People Killed. Message us. Read our Factbook and Fear us!

Leningrad Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Leningrad Union » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:01 pm

The Imperium Reich wrote:
New Talossa wrote:The Leningrad Prime Minister goes outside for a cigarette.

Erdmann von Kaiser, in order to protect his assets in New Talossa, knowing that they were near to getting themselves involved in the conflict between the Leningrad Union and Ralkovia, officially announced the colonial set-up and takeover of New Talossa as an official puppet of the Imperium Reich. On public television, Erdmann had this to say:

"With the rebel forces in the Leningrad Union put down, the Imperium military officially has no more duties with the Leningrad Union nation nor their business in what happens. Furthermore, with this in mind, all Imperium forces that were in the nation of the Leningrad Union officially crossed the border into the nation of New Talossa, where they now state their protection over the colony and semi-autonomous nation bordering the west of Leningrad Union. The Imperium Reich, with this in mind, officially denounces any claims made by New Talossa to assist the Leningrad Union in any conflict without Imperium permission and, furthermore, hereby condemns any action of war made against New Talossa and officially declare the nation and their forces neutral in the conflict at hand the larger and bordering nation of Leningrad Union hereby seems to be facing. We also, furthermore, this being a choice of New Talossanian current government officials, suggest a direct offensive against Leningrad bordering forces in order to push said forces and their influence away from the border, where the length they are pushed back will be considered territory of New Talossa and demilitarized of all soldiers of the Leningrad Union, Imperium Reich, and New Talossa in order to make such an area a buffer zone territory. The Imperium Reich, declaring it's own pure neutrality in the entire conflict, hereby declares New Talossa's own anti-involvement position in the conflict at hand.

Imperium soldiers, under high authority orders, began movement out of the Leningrad Union, where they were destroying what remained of rebel support and forces, across the border of New Talossa. Any Leningrad Union soldier along this border were officially removed from the area via automobile if they would allow themselves 200 miles away from the area, whereas if the Leningrad Union soldier was to refuse, he or she was taken as a POW or shot if they tried to fight back. By the end of an estimated two days, the Imperium troops officially left the whole Leningrad Union and no longer remained there, and New Talossa was officially declared neutral and no longer influenced by it's bordering nation nor in any current or future war or economic conflict the Leningrad Union would face, where it shall only join if the Imperium Reich ordered such.

BREAKING NEWS: Immigration to New Talossa from Leningrad Union has reached an all-time high. Hundreds of thousands of people are crossing borders in fear of invasion.

Imperial Avantia
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Avantia » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:07 pm

leningrad union we will let you borrow virus-x we trust you enough to use it wisely.

OOC: look at my factbook
Grand Chancellor Xavier Avantia XIV
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"
"Those that survive our passing, do so only by our consent."
Let that be realized. No survival for the British Empire, no survival for all that the British Empire has stood for, no survival for the urge, the impulse of the ages, that mankind shall move forward toward his goal.
-Winston Churchill
----------------------------------------------------------------

The Imperium Reich
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Reich » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:18 pm

Leningrad Union wrote:
The Imperium Reich wrote:

BREAKING NEWS: Immigration to New Talossa from Leningrad Union has reached an all-time high. Hundreds of thousands of people are crossing borders in fear of invasion.

Erdmann, later on, noticed the immigration movement and, although disliking it very much in the sense it would cause influence, he allowed it with a very large demand in it:

"Immigrants of the Leningrad Union will officially denounce their citizenship of the Union and, going to New Talossa, only accepts movement into the nation in the far demilitarization zone, where as moving into the deeper and main New Talossa area will mean automatic deportation and possible arrest in New Talossa. In the future, if the immigrants with to return to the Leningrad Union, they may do so, but they may not travel in and out of the area unless in the future and, if peace is made between the Leningrad Union, Ralkovia, and other nations involved, New Talossa will officially open it's borders again to the Leningrad Union. However, with war being declared and hostilities shimmering, the Imperium Reich refuses to allow any border-influence in the main nation until the war is over in order to keep New Talossa neutral in the conflict."

Border protection and watch, meanwhile, on the non-demilitarized zone border, increased in size, where any Leningrad Union soldier seeking to area passed the border to the militarized and official lands of New Talossa would be returned to the Leningrad Union's official border thirty miles inland. The spending on military, furthermore, for New Talossa increased in order to create a colonial defensive force of the nation, while any border-Leningrad Union soldiers in which would choose to resign their positions to go to New Talossa would only be able to gain entrance if they officially became citizens and joined the defensive force.
Die Imperium Reich
Full Name: Die Vereinten Volk Nationalsozialistischen Reich des Imperiums (The United National Socialist Nation of the Imperium (Absolute) Reich (Empire)

Ralkovia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovia » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:23 pm

New Aerios wrote:
Ralkovia wrote:OOC: Nix to any airborne carriers. This be MT+3 at most.

OOC: MT+3? "Close to 1500 Tungsten-sized telephone poles launched from their silos in orbit" doesn't sound like MT+3 to me...

OOC: It's already real technology. Mounting a missile on a satellite isn't beyond our capabilities. Unless your airborne carriers happen to be Zepellins.

Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ wrote:A helicopter arrived in Ralkovia. Many agents arrived. Many agents dispersed around the capital city. This was the procedure. Agent Hun and his crew of four agents drove towards the legislative buildings of where the Ralkovian leader maybe. "Let him know, that due to our mutual hatred of the Leningrad Union, we would like to work out a deal."

First of all, I'm Ralkovia. A lone helicopter isn't arriving anywhere near our territorial waters, let alone in the Capital City without it being shot down and it's occupants murdered. Second of all, your agents wouldn't "disperse" around the capital city, considering they'd also likely be shot on sight, if not well beforehand, the entire city is built for only ethnic Ralkovians and their slaves, as in if you happen to be a foreigner and you're not in chains, you're probably dead. Third of all, if you read my post or really knew anything about me, I'm an Absolute Theocratic Monarchy.

If you want to actually offer help, you'd best be sending a diplomatic message. Otherwise, your agents would be dead seconds before they entered my territorial waters.

Releign wrote:

I think I will pass.

The Imperium Reich
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Reich » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:25 pm

Ralkovia wrote:
New Aerios wrote:

OOC: It's already real technology. Mounting a missile on a satellite isn't beyond our capabilities. Unless your airborne carriers happen to be Zepellins.

Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ wrote:A helicopter arrived in Ralkovia. Many agents arrived. Many agents dispersed around the capital city. This was the procedure. Agent Hun and his crew of four agents drove towards the legislative buildings of where the Ralkovian leader maybe. "Let him know, that due to our mutual hatred of the Leningrad Union, we would like to work out a deal."

First of all, I'm Ralkovia. A lone helicopter isn't arriving anywhere near our territorial waters, let alone in the Capital City without it being shot down and it's occupants murdered. Second of all, your agents wouldn't "disperse" around the capital city, considering they'd also likely be shot on sight, if not well beforehand, the entire city is built for only ethnic Ralkovians and their slaves, as in if you happen to be a foreigner and you're not in chains, you're probably dead. Third of all, if you read my post or really knew anything about me, I'm an Absolute Theocratic Monarchy.

If you want to actually offer help, you'd best be sending a diplomatic message. Otherwise, your agents would be dead seconds before they entered my territorial waters.

OOC: I gotta agree to all the points, automatic travel like that is downright God Modding.
Die Imperium Reich

New Aerios
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Aerios » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:42 pm

Ralkovia wrote:
New Aerios wrote:

OOC: Mounting a missile on a satellite may be real tech, but it sounds to me like you're mounting railguns on satellites. Why else would you need to use tungsten projectiles?

So yes, missiles on satellites are fine. But 1500 orbital railguns? Nope.

Also, anyone want to make an OOC thread for this? Could get a little crowded with OOC chat otherwise.
Last edited by New Aerios on Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ralkovia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovia » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:50 pm

New Aerios wrote:
Ralkovia wrote:

OOC: Mounting a missile on a satellite may not be, but it sounds to me like you're mounting railguns on satellites. Why else would you need to use tungsten projectiles?

Also, anyone want to make an OOC thread for this? Could get a little crowded with OOC chat otherwise.

It's a tungsten pole being dropped from space. Rockets to guide the missile down are really all that is needed. No rail gun necessary. Though, Rail guns are actually fine with me and fit into the MT+3 range.

However, I'll level with you. Having been involved in plenty of Newb threads where the other players are relatively new or don't rp well, I just recycle over the same post. Writing new content for a thread that immediately goes to shit is wasteful of my time. I didn't look this over at all, other then editing names. So if you need me to describe the science behind this, then I can.
Last edited by Ralkovia on Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Releign wrote:

I think I will pass.

New Aerios
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Aerios » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:55 pm

Ralkovia wrote:
New Aerios wrote:
OOC: Mounting a missile on a satellite may not be, but it sounds to me like you're mounting railguns on satellites. Why else would you need to use tungsten projectiles?

It's a tungsten pole being dropped from space. Rockets to guide the missile down are really all that is needed. No rail gun necessary. Though, Rail guns are actually fine with me and fit into the MT+3 range.

However, I'll level with you. Having been involved in plenty of Newb threads where the other players are relatively new or don't rp well, I just recycle over the same post. Writing new content for a thread that immediately goes to shit is wasteful of my time. I didn't look this over at all, other then editing names. So if you need me to describe the science behind this, then I can.

OOC: That's fine, I get the science behind it. I just saw "tungsten pole launched from satellite" and assumed "orbital railgun".

I'll edit my posts to say "transport planes" instead of "airborne supercarriers".
Last edited by New Aerios on Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Verchec
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Verchec » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:56 pm

The United Federation was Able to Pick up this Message.
They wonder if they Should either Steal Virus X, Or leave it alone.
The Meeting Room there In Consists of a White Marble Oval Table in the Middle of the Room, Due to the room being an Oval as well. The Room Consists of Paintings of Various Great United Federation Achievements. Including the Flag hanging from the Shorter sides of the Room. There are 8 Swivel Chairs that are Connected to the Ground, And would make a great toy for Children. On the table were the People sit, There is a Small Touch Screen, And a Area to keep a Drink. On the Shorter Edge of the Room, Were there is no Door like the other End, Wich makes that side the back, Has a Touchscreen LCD TV, For Presentations. There are Audio Speakers in the room, So they can record this for a documentation. In the Middle of the Oval Table, There is a Small Tree, It must be Genetically Altered Because it looks perfectly Beautiful, And know one know's what tree it is. It has black Walls, And a glass Sound-Proof Sliding Door. Witch can be locked from the Inside. The Entire Room is Blast Proof, Fire Proof, Etc. The Story Starts here:

The Chancellor of Defense and Military Actions Walks into the room.
"So, Has any one have thought of anything before I begin. He says Worriedly.
A white man with Brown hair and a Brown 'Stash stands up. "I say we do, Sir, You may not know me, But I am the newly Hired Vice-Fleet Admiral. My reasoning for stealing this Virus is due to the Military power. It would allow us to be able to keep some Inter Border order in our Hands.He says Bravely in front of the Powerful Leaders of the Military.
The Head of the air Force Stands up "This Virus X would have no use in the Air Force OR the Navy Vice Fleet admiral. The Vice Fleet Admiral sits down. This would only be good in the hands of our Military. We would also have to invent powerful protection suits to withstand the Deadliness of Virus X." He takes a Pause to Let everyone understand. "If we did use this to attack larger nations as themselves, We would not most likely be able to get through there Main Defenses." He starts to look slightly Nervous "Unless we could figure out ways to use this for the Air Force AND the Navy. He sits down.
A man with Solid Grey hair Stands up. "We all know, Virus X would be useful one day, We may have a large Military and Population, But the Border of our Country and Colonies are Gigantic, It would be too difficult even with our Remaining army men to fight, After all, We did loose a few in the Leningrad Civil War."Everyone Realizes him Immediately, He is the Department head for Military Technology. "I say, We could figure out ways to Send Virus X on airplanes and Ships, But we would have to do Testing of course. The main problem is our Numbers. We have a large Border, And we have to use the Mulre Officers (Police Officers that also work as Army Men if Necessary)As police men a lot, Saying, Due to our High Rises and Sky Scrapers, And our Dense Streets, Sometimes we need them. (The Federation and it's Colonies are Very 'Asian' With a lot of Sky Scrapers and dense Streets, Normally there quite tall and Packed in next to one another) We need as many Mulre Officers and Police Officers as we can get." He sit's down
A few Minutes pass by, Then another man Stands, This time, It's the Fleet admiral Himself. "If you think of it, Leningrad are our allies. Furthermore, The X virus is a Biological Being, It can reproduce, Hence we would only have to steal half, And Leningrad would still get the full deal by the time it's there." He sits down, Even though it was a short speech, Everyone gives him a Respectful Nod.
By this time, The Chancellor of Defense and Military Actions Stands. "I say we have all came to a ruling on this, We shall Steal half the X Virus, Allowing Leningrad to keep it's Peace with us. We will also Start creating new Technologies to use the X Virus in the navy and the air force. I know that we are Struggling to help any of our allies at the moment, But we must keep to the needs of ourselves before we help others, Witch has been my motto since we started this job.We must make sure, That we also keep this in our hands and don't let it get out, We will Send some of our Best Officers to Steal the Virus, And the Virus would be Put in ***This is too Encrypted to Know***. Do we all agree?" Everyone says Yes. "You are all Dismissed." Says the Chancellor. Everyone walks out of the room in a Orderly Fashion, And they all go back to there Homes.

Verchec was my First Account, But if you read the Factbook, It'll tell you the United Motherland is the main Account
Embassy Program
In Progress

Verchec
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Verchec » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:56 pm

(OOC: Well.. I took WAY too long to write that..)

Embassy Program
In Progress

Leningrad Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Leningrad Union » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:59 pm

OOC: So you are stealing the virus from us? Damn, you could have just asked. :/

Verchec
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Verchec » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:00 pm

(No, Were taking it when it's half way through the transfer to your Territory.. I didn't mean for it to be this late, But technologically, You wouldn't know it happened and you'd still get the Virus.
We worry about asking because we think you'll disagree.
Truly there is no harm done, We wouldn't harm you anyways.)

Embassy Program
In Progress

Ralkovia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovia » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:03 pm

(Leningrad poast losses.

I just hit you with bombs and blew your satellite network to shit. I'm attacking everything your computers are hooked up to as well.)

Releign wrote:

I think I will pass.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents