NATION

PASSWORD

Execution of the Prince [MT : Open]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Farobes
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Execution of the Prince [MT : Open]

Postby Farobes » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:51 pm

The day was still.
The clouds hung lazily over the sky, casting their grey shadows upon the shimmering Canals of Enrico - Capital of Farobes.

"Citizens of Farobes!" declared a booming voice of the Iosian Commander at the gates of the humbling Palace,
"Your facade of a prince still stands proud, and confident that his people will pull through for him!"

He continued to yell, while the prince and several notable members of his family - his wife, daughter and his advisors - stood up against a brick wall near the gate of his palace. Several armed guards were lined up, preparing for the execution.
As he continued to yell, the prince looked straight at the ground, held to the wall by chains on hooks.
His wife and daughter looked at him, as if they expected him to suddenly break free of his chains and save his country from the Iosis Republic, amidst the cheering crowds.
Instead, the booed him. Mind Washed by the strongly-worded propaganda messaging of their invaders. Its hard to believe that less than a day ago, everything was normal - the prince was the most cherished person in society.
And now?
He is held up by an invading military force, waiting for his execution to slowly come.
The invading commander stood down, and let the Prime Minister - who is about to accept the title as President of Farobes - give a short speech about the "sudden yet effective" change from a princedom to 'democracy' - or whatever could be classified as democracy under the Ionian leadership.

Farobes was the become a puppet state and nothing more.

"... and I hereby accept the title of President of the Greater Farobian Protectorate!" finished the new President, followed by an extremely large roar from the crowd.

The commander approached the Prince as the President continued his speech.
He lifted his face up, and looked him deep in the eye.

"So naive. Your people are so gullible, its despicable!" he snared, spitting on his face in the process.

It was all over.

The Iosis Republic
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Iosis Republic » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:52 pm

The President gave up his speech. The commander approached him slowly.
He leaned in and whispered in his ear:
"Seven more minutes till noon"

The United Tribes of Vedic
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Tribes of Vedic » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:20 pm

To: The Iosis Republic
Encryption: None

Hello,
I would like to express our concern about the nature of these executions. I humbly request that you only execute members that pose a REAL threat to your nation, such as the prince, but his wife and daughter do not pose such threats. With this request I request that your treat the people Farobes with mercy, and respect. I will not take military action, but have mercy on those who do not pose any threat to your nation, and let it be known that if mercy is not had on them, we will take military action.

May God Guide You,
Sincerely,
Lord General Tryndamere Ovice
Raid, get out, raid again.
Give me an immovable object and I shall put this question to rest.-Xin Zhao, league of Legends

I am a Viking based nation, who prefers to use an axe to solve problems, over paper and ink.
Men, do your ancestors proud. If you die, you die with honor. If you die you will join your friends and family in the Heavens. Do not fear to do, there is more in the eternal world then in this world. Fight to the death. The enemy will know fear, as we charge with axes in hand. Today, men your spears will be shaken. Your shields with be splintered, your swords will be broken, but stand resolute against the enemy. Charge!
Known for Having Suicidal Soldiers. If want to RP TG me.

The Iosis Republic
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Iosis Republic » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:43 pm

Dear: the United Tribes of Vedic and (ATTN) Latonos
Encryption: Weak AES : Weak-None

Vedic.
We have a conundrum. If we allow them to live, we risk sparking a rebellion.
Right now, execution has been suspended until later tonight because of the weather.
You wouldn't believe how many people wanted to see their blood spilled.

Latonos.
As to your threat against us, I assure you we will respond swiftly to any attempted invasion.

The United Tribes of Vedic
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Tribes of Vedic » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:20 am

(OOC: In MT I am the Allied States of Vedic. Otherwise your talking to vikings who will raid you pretty much anyway.)

To:The Iosis Republic

If your propaganda is so effective, wouldn't most the people not respond to them attempting a rebellion? I do not want innocent blood spilt. I may be a dictatorship but that does not make me wish death upon anyone who was simply the wife or daughter of the political prisoner. I will never commit any sort of mass killing of my people if that is how you would respond to do this.

And with my military action, it would not be an invasion. I will not sit back and allow innocent people to die whether or not the people want to see their blood split. I would be willing to take them into my nation if you think they are a threat. If they are not among your people they are no longer a threat to your territory, or yourself.

Signed,
Lord General Tryndamere Ovice
Raid, get out, raid again.
Give me an immovable object and I shall put this question to rest.-Xin Zhao, league of Legends

I am a Viking based nation, who prefers to use an axe to solve problems, over paper and ink.
Men, do your ancestors proud. If you die, you die with honor. If you die you will join your friends and family in the Heavens. Do not fear to do, there is more in the eternal world then in this world. Fight to the death. The enemy will know fear, as we charge with axes in hand. Today, men your spears will be shaken. Your shields with be splintered, your swords will be broken, but stand resolute against the enemy. Charge!
Known for Having Suicidal Soldiers. If want to RP TG me.

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:15 am

Auflösung der Reichsrat
Im Rahmen des Schwarzen Sonne

The Imperial Realms are greatly concerned by the rumours of regicide which seem to be emanating from the Iosis Republic and its dependencies. While the Republic of course maintains the right to conduct her internal affairs how best suits her; the Imperial government quite simply demands that members of the Farobian royal family be immediately given political asylum in the Imperial Realms. If explicit compliance to this notice is not received within 48 hours; military operations will commence to restore the Prince to his throne and remove the Iosisian government and those of her dependencies.

God is with us,

Ling, I et R
Puppetmaster for Hashemite Arabiyah

Neo Byzantine Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Byzantine Empire » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:39 am

Such events could not escape the eyes of the great and powerful Neo Byzantine Empire. While they were of little concern to Empress Silva, her sister and co-ruler; Empress Theodora, along with Chairman Marius of the Byzantine Intelligence Department, had sent Special Forces to carry out the Empress' orders, the plan being to rescue the Royalty, if at all possible, and lay down the foundations for a liberation effort. The powerful, highly militarized nation could theoretically invade the two countries and force Iosis out, perhaps even annex their own country as well as Farobes, but then; there was no sport in that. Theodora had deployed three-hundred Beneficiarius; men and women from across the Empire's many Regular and Provincial legions, trained for special missions such as these.

-----

The Special Forces traveled beneath the waves of the waters surrounding Farobes, the waters and air-space having been closed off by the Military of Iosis. Still; this didn't stop the Empire, boats had been attached to the Submarines transporting them, so that they may make the final push to the coast once the Submarines could no longer safely approach Farobian territory. It wasn't long before such was the case; the Submarines surfacing and the Special Forces making their way topside, flipping the boats over into the water, the insides having stayed dry, fortunately. the Three-Hundred then made their way to the coast, the Submarines disappearing beneath the waves once more, their own mission being to disrupt shipping lines wherever possible.

Several Agents had been deployed as well, the Imperial Intelligence Agency having "borrowed" the identity of several Iosis Citizens, all of whom were captured and silenced by the Imperial Agents upon their arrival in Farobes. The Agents had taken up their roles near-perfectly and were now observing and reporting, acting as the eyes and ears of the Special Forces as they trekked through the wilderness of the foreign country towards the Capital, in the hopes they might be able to rescue the Royal Family, and if not; assassinate Iosis VIP's currently located within the country.

The Iosis Republic
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Iosis Republic » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:18 pm

Still behaving like nothing was wrong, the Iosian-placed President of Farobes was instilling new laws and reforms across the country.
The Royal Family have not been heard from since their execution day, and many believe they have either been indefinitely detained, or executed privately to avoid international attention.

Only time will spill the truth about what really happened to them, but it appears that the governments of the world will find out first...

The Iosis Republic
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Iosis Republic » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:22 pm

Greater Tezdrian wrote:
(Image)
Auflösung der Reichsrat
Im Rahmen des Schwarzen Sonne

The Imperial Realms are greatly concerned by the rumours of regicide which seem to be emanating from the Iosis Republic and its dependencies. While the Republic of course maintains the right to conduct her internal affairs how best suits her; the Imperial government quite simply demands that members of the Farobian royal family be immediately given political asylum in the Imperial Realms. If explicit compliance to this notice is not received within 48 hours; military operations will commence to restore the Prince to his throne and remove the Iosisian government and those of her dependencies.

God is with us,

Ling, I et R

SHORT MESSAGE

To: Greater Tezdrian Leadership
Encryption: Standard AES
Your previous ultimatum is seen as a bit of a threat to the stability of the glorious Iosis Republic and her interests, and we request that you immediately withdraw your ultimatum and issue a public apology.

(OOC: Sorry, a bit out of it today, too lazy to pretty it up with BBC :( )

Wazzau
Secretary

Founded: Sep 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Wazzau » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:22 am

Waste no time spilling the blood of the noblesse swine. Too long have his kind spilled the blood of the people for their own pleasure. A public execution is no necessary. Simply shoot them in a dark cellar and blame it on the bourgeois, then you can kill them too! Lest their descendants plague you.

Workers of the World Unite!

Comrade Aron Pontus Jacobson, The People's Minister Abroad
Wazzau is currently run by a Marxist-Leninist regime. Pop. ~50,000 The Premier is Ludoviko Vilhelmo and the Foreign Minister is Aron Pontus Jacobson. Before it was an absolute Principality.

“[The] weight and balance that brings the shepherd and the king, the fool and the wise, to the same level. There’s only one bad thing about sleep, as far as I’ve ever heard, and that is that it resembles death, since there’s very little difference between a sleeping man and a corpse”
Don Quixote

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rhodevus » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:25 pm

While we do not care for war in another part of the world, we are concerned with the executions of members of the Royal Farobe family. As a peace-loving country, we ask of you that you allow us access to your recently taken lands so that we may know if the people are being treated civilly.

signed,
Admiral Timmel and Queen Diana
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Firmador
Minister

Founded: Dec 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Firmador » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:49 pm

Firmador wishes to announce is asylum to any Princely loyalists, their extended families or friends. Firmador has also put forth a proposition to the Iosis Republic and its Fabores Protectorate. They are willing to exchange the 22% of the Firmador population (most of which have been abjected by the government and urbanites since their defeat in the Civil War) for an equal absolute amount of Fabores seeking asylum or general refuge. Firmador has taken the good-will gesture of creating the publicly funded Translution Emigre Company (TEC) with four dirigibles and eight retired, outdated and retrofitted WWII cruisers. Without guns and that ammunition they could hold three times as many people. Firmador wishes to host an open-invite banquet for the Fabores Protectorate and Iosis Republic head of state in Fabores' capital.
Last edited by Firmador on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mikia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mikia » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:53 pm

To the Iosis republic
Mikia is a strongly pro-choice of gov't type nation, and we would like to offer our services to hunt down the rebels. we call them rebels because believe me the will rebel so you must crush them.
Tomuski
Nations of the World there is a new manifesto for a pure a just way for the Gov't, people and Businesses to interact I encourage you to read about Righteous Capitalism it is they way of the future.
Governments need to have both shepherds and butchers.
Voltaire

You live by the gun and knife, and die by the gun and knife.
Joe Valachi
I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.
Albert Camus
Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.
Napoleon Bonaparte

Whether you say you can or can't you are right
Henry Ford

Atlantian Dominions
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlantian Dominions » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:47 pm

Grand Master President Alpheis Merryn, the leader of the free men of the Confederacy of Atlantian Dominions, is willing to extend to the new Farobian leadership in regards to the fate of the former royal family. The issue of the prince himself is of no consequence to us, and under recognized rules of war and occupation government leadership remains an acceptable target and military asset. However the fate of the wife and daughter of the prince is of concern to the Grand Master President. He is a kind man, not so cruel as to deny women safe haven. Should the current holders of the two women in question find this arrangement agreeable, we can take possession of the wife and daughter. They will be granted status as members of the Grand Master President's court. They would be well cared for but fully incapable of speaking out against the new government of Farobes. This neatly avoids questions of murder of extended family while silencing voices that might support dissent.

Should you find this agreeable, a plane can be chartered to arrive in Enrico and pick up the wife and daughter of the prince at the soonest possible convenience.
The Confederation of Atlantian Dominions
My nation can be referred to as "the Atlantian Dominions" or "Atlantia"
Continuity currently undergoing major reconstruction - please stand by

Mikia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mikia » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:04 pm

Mikia would be all but happy to make the family disappear tortured turned to slaves or just killed name it and we will give you a price.
Tomuski
Nations of the World there is a new manifesto for a pure a just way for the Gov't, people and Businesses to interact I encourage you to read about Righteous Capitalism it is they way of the future.
Governments need to have both shepherds and butchers.
Voltaire

You live by the gun and knife, and die by the gun and knife.
Joe Valachi
I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.
Albert Camus
Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.
Napoleon Bonaparte

Whether you say you can or can't you are right
Henry Ford

Farobes
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Farobes » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:07 pm

Rhodevus wrote:

While we do not care for war in another part of the world, we are concerned with the executions of members of the Royal Farobe family. As a peace-loving country, we ask of you that you allow us access to your recently taken lands so that we may know if the people are being treated civilly.

signed,
Admiral Timmel and Queen Diana

Attention, Admiral Timmel and her majesty Queen Diana of the Rhodevus, Kingdom of.
We have to deny entrance on the basis of potential of sabotage or espionage.
Deepest regrets, Helen Kroke, Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Farobes
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Farobes » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:19 pm

Firmador wrote:Firmador wishes to announce is asylum to any Princely loyalists, their extended families or friends. Firmador has also put forth a proposition to the Iosis Republic and its Fabores Protectorate. They are willing to exchange the 22% of the Firmador population (most of which have been abjected by the government and urbanites since their defeat in the Civil War) for an equal absolute amount of Fabores seeking asylum or general refuge. Firmador has taken the good-will gesture of creating the publicly funded Translution Emigre Company (TEC) with four dirigibles and eight retired, outdated and retrofitted WWII cruisers. Without guns and that ammunition they could hold three times as many people. Firmador wishes to host an open-invite banquet for the Fabores Protectorate and Iosis Republic head of state in Fabores' capital.

To the government of Firmador,

We wish to discuss more about this deal.
As a result, you have been invited to a banquet on the provisional state of the Farobes Protectorate in Enrico, Farobes.
Also attending will be the head of state of Iosis, President Henry Armquist and the Head Minister of the Iosian and Farobian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Kevin Clarke and Helen Kroke and the new President of the Farobes Protectorate, Abele Fiorentini.
Do you have any questions?

Farobes
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Farobes » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:20 pm

Atlantian Dominions wrote:Grand Master President Alpheis Merryn, the leader of the free men of the Confederacy of Atlantian Dominions, is willing to extend to the new Farobian leadership in regards to the fate of the former royal family. The issue of the prince himself is of no consequence to us, and under recognized rules of war and occupation government leadership remains an acceptable target and military asset. However the fate of the wife and daughter of the prince is of concern to the Grand Master President. He is a kind man, not so cruel as to deny women safe haven. Should the current holders of the two women in question find this arrangement agreeable, we can take possession of the wife and daughter. They will be granted status as members of the Grand Master President's court. They would be well cared for but fully incapable of speaking out against the new government of Farobes. This neatly avoids questions of murder of extended family while silencing voices that might support dissent.

Should you find this agreeable, a plane can be chartered to arrive in Enrico and pick up the wife and daughter of the prince at the soonest possible convenience.

You have also been invited to the Banquet (read post above)

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:13 am

(OOC: I'm not a MT nation but if i hide the non-MT parts and don't invade you can i be part of the diplomatic side of this?)
NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

Embassy Request Thread NS section of my wiki-thing Questions?
DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.
There are no magic mushrooms in this nation. Seriously.

The Iosis Republic
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Iosis Republic » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:18 am

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:(OOC: I'm not a MT nation but if i hide the non-MT parts and don't invade you can i be part of the diplomatic side of this?)

[OOC]
Perhaps. Why can't you just pretend you're a MT nation for all purposes?
[/OOC]

Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:44 am

The Grand Fascist Empire of Old Tyrannia

TO: President of the Farobian Protectorate
CC: Iosis Republic
RE: Regicide and Unlawful Displacement of the rightful Prince

The Empire, ever watchful in the defence of rightful monarchy, hereby condemns the displacement of the rightful Prince of Farobes ordained by Fate and the establishment of your illegitimate republican regime. That you have sold out your people to a foreign power merely increases the heinousness of your crime. Thus, our Holy Emperor has seen fit to decree that if the Prince and His Highness' family have indeed been executed by the new regime, Farobes shall suffer the wrath of the Most High through the device of the Imperial Tyrannian Legions. If they yet live, we order that they be restored to power immediately and that the forces of the Iosis Republic withdraw to be replaced by a Tyrannian occupation force to restore order. You have 48 hours.
Signed and approved,
ImageImage
His Imperial Majesty Gaius Romulus IV, in Christ the God faithful Emperor and Autocrat of Old Tyrannia and its assorted dominions and territories.
Vitaeus Veturius Cicurinus Asinianus CP, Head of His Imperial Majesty's Government
"Classicist in literature, royalist in politics, and Anglo-Catholic in religion" (T.S. Eliot). Still, unaccountably, a NationStates Moderator.
"Have I done something for the general interest? Well then, I have had my reward. Let this always be present to thy mind, and never stop doing such good." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations (Book XI, IV)
⚜ GOD SAVE THE KING

New Hayesalia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Hayesalia » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:58 am

OFFICIAL DIPLOMATIC COMMUNICATION
COMPATIENS, LIBERA, ET CONTUMAX

The New Hayesalian Intelligence Corps has made report on the situation growing in the Protectorate of Farobes. The Greater Island Kingdom has abolished executions, and while we realise we cannot force other nations do the same it is still a regretful situation that such a punishment is still prevalent around the world. What particularly draws the ire of the Greater Island Kingdom is the occurence of public executions, and armed revolution which degrades so easily into a brutal civil war. New Hayesalia has witnessed this occur in Zellatia, and we believe it is an unenviable position that the Protectorate has placed itself in.

Therefore the Greater Island Kingdom urges that the parties involved meet in neutral ground to discuss the problems within the Protectorate. To this end, the Greater Island Kingdom offer a poition at Eastgate Castle, which has been used since the 1500s as a place for multiple nations to discuss issues in neutral ground. We also invite the Imperial Realms of Greater Tezdrian to the summit as well as the Empire of Old Tyrannia, should it go ahead, to discuss concerns about the wellbeing of the Royal Family and the transition to a new system of economics and government.

We urge all parties to consider our offer.

Official Message of the Greater Island Kingdom of New Hayesalia
Compatiens, Libera, et Contumax

Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
Building 4,
New Hayesalian Parliament Complex,
Revnami,
1604 1000 0000

Prime Ministers Office:
PO Box 1,
New Hayesalian Parliament Complex,
Revnami,
1600 1000 0016
[/align]

Low Orbit
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

(COMPLETELY OOC MESSAGE)

Postby Low Orbit » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:49 am

OOC: As of current, I'm not sure whether my nation would be considering MT or PMT. I mean, the technology that my nation utilizes already exists, it is just really expensive, like anything related to aerospace. So I leave it up to OP as to whether I can participate in this.

Firmador
Minister

Founded: Dec 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Firmador » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:56 am

Firmador is flattered of your acceptance, we will be sending the experienced diplomat Nathaniel Rogers. Perhaps we could open an embassy, assuming the dinner goes well enough.

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:24 am

Kelixsburg
5:37 PM

Ontorisan Diplomat Maxus Orionus watched the sun set from his suite on the 23rd Floor of the Nusjav-Keliou Imperial Hotel in Kelixsburg. His wife and 7 year old daughter sat beside him as his daughter giggled with glee. Below, people wandered around, a joyful Monday evening in Kelixsburg. Orionus' cellphone rang and he took it out. A new Samsung Galaxy S4, given to him by his friend, former Ontorisan Head Senator, Max Salivskas.
"Orionus." He started.
"Hello, Maxus, apologies for cutting your vacation so short, but we need you back in Calvisburg." The voice on the other end, Foreign Relations Minister Sasha Ellorish began. "There's, uh, been a situation in Farobes."
"This involves me how?" Orionus raised his eyebrow.
His wife glanced over, nervously, she didn't like it when Orionus got frustrated. He was a kind man, and kind men did not need to be frustrated. His daughter continued to play with a toy given to her by 'Uncle' Max Salivskas, a robotic dog.
"Simple, Herr Orionus." Ellorish playfully said, knowing first off Orionus had Polish origins and secondly, he detested being called Herr. "This matter requires your foreign relations superpowers."
"Fine, but you'll have to give me three days. I promised to take Kunay to the Vococaz Ruins outside of Kelixsburg tomorrow." Orionus replied.
"Fine by me, just get here otherwise I'm sending the Provincial police to escort your ass back here." Ellorish hung up.
"What's happening Maxus?" Orionus' wife asked.
"Official business, we'll return to Calvisburg in three days." Orionus replied as his daughter went back inside with the robotic dog.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents