NATION

PASSWORD

First Contact: Soldiers among Stars(Invite only,IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Vortukia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

First Contact: Soldiers among Stars(Invite only,IC)

Postby Vortukia » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:37 pm

Vortukia had been moving west, and they had been moving fast, not knowing of the vast empire that lay there. Now, they have unknowingly stumbled upon the Equalsun Empire; and they are not friendly. War seems inevitable. It is no longer a question of if, it's a question of when.
The first planet in Vortukia's sights was a desert world known as Reach, a Vortukian fortress world. They had no idea what they were getting into.
Vortukia had just landed a average sized force on Reacg and a fleet to back it up. The soldiers there were in the process of setting up a colony.
Last edited by Vortukia on Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:51 pm

"Sir, unknown empire is in the way of the eastern expansion. They have a small navy supporting an army on Reach. Permission to... ward them off?"
"Permission granted. Take the 1st fleet, and make sure everyone is ready for combat."

The 1st Fleet of the EOEN launches from Continua before disappearing, reappearing at Urdnot. Hailing the aliens, they deliver a message:

Code: Select all
To: Unknown Entity
This is an EOEN claim. Leave or be destroyed.

The 1111-strong battlefleet awaits the alien response, weapons primed.
Last edited by Equalsun Empire on Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spirit Animal of Castle Crashers

Quick link to my horrifically messy factbook.
Awarded the Honourable Epicness Award for Persuasive Nuclear Weapon Placement 2015

Dogs of War wrote:While the motto of the British SAS is "Who dares wins" the motto of Equalsun's SAS is "Who cares who wins?"

The Great and Kawaii™ Ella wrote:As much as I love Stellaris, video games are a magnet for powerwankers, and when the AI beats them too hard, they come over to II and P2TM and take their anger out on us.

So I got into am currently in a name-calling contest in a flag rating thread...

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Vortukia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vortukia » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:56 pm

OOC: Read my Factbook I read all of yours.

Admiral Hacket was overseeing this personally.
The Vortukians received the message and it was met with hostilities over the threat. The Vortukian fleet was smaller but more advanced. the colony was beefed up and requests were sent in for reinforcements.

Vortukia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vortukia » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:29 pm

Reach

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:31 pm

Aliens, respond. You have two choices: Surrender or die.

The EOEN Sequencers glow blue, ready to unleash fury upon the aliens.

Awarded the Honourable Epicness Award for Persuasive Nuclear Weapon Placement 2015

Dogs of War wrote:While the motto of the British SAS is "Who dares wins" the motto of Equalsun's SAS is "Who cares who wins?"

The Great and Kawaii™ Ella wrote:As much as I love Stellaris, video games are a magnet for powerwankers, and when the AI beats them too hard, they come over to II and P2TM and take their anger out on us.

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Vortukia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vortukia » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:32 pm

We will not surrender to foreign invaders.

The Vortukian fleets ready there weapons ready to unleash hell back, god save the souls on both ships. This is going to be living hell for both sides.

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:43 pm

As you wish.

The EOEN ships disappear, completely vanishing from sight.

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Vortukia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vortukia » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:47 pm

Equalsun Empire wrote:
As you wish.

The EOEN ships disappear, completely vanishing from sight.

OOC: It's physically possible to cloak in space so I'm assuming you retreated.
The Vortukians see the Empire ship back off thinking this a sign of peace?

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:00 pm

Suddenly, the EOEN ships appear on the opposite side of the planet, launching hordes drop pods, flocks of dropships, and thousands of fighters onto the planet below. Once the hangars are empty(in about 30 seconds), they fly out of atmosphere and prepare to engage the incoming Alien fleet.

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Vortukia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vortukia » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:05 pm

Anti-Air Plasma batteries tear up the drop pods and fighters but are being swarmed making it one hell of a fight in the air on the ground.
Hackett gives one word to his fleet.
"Open Fire."
A barrage of projectiles fly at the enemy fleet causing heavy damage and making a hell fire there but fighters are ready for return fire.

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:12 pm

One phrase spells doom for the Alien fleet, one that has made civilizations fall and empires cease to exist.

"All EOEN ships, open fire."

In a deadly chorus of blue, lasers shoot from the EOEN ships. Though a fair amount of Sequencers and a Solar Sequencer or two were destroyed in the initial Alien volley, it was nothing compared to the million lights of death raining upon the foes who dare challenge the might of the Eldar. On the ground, however, it was a different story. Even with the unlimited air support, the EOEN Eclipse marines and supporting Arachnids were having trouble punching a hole in the Alien defenses. With their fewer numbers, the EOEN soldiers could not compete with the more numerous aggressors. The advance slowly grinds to a halt, the battlefield coming to a bloody stalemate. Ever so slightly, the Aliens gain an advantage.

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Vortukia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vortukia » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:16 pm

Equalsun Empire wrote:One phrase spells doom for the Alien fleet, one that has made civilizations fall and empires cease to exist.

"All EOEN ships, open fire."

In a deadly chorus of blue, lasers shoot from the EOEN ships. Though a fair amount of Sequencers and a Solar Sequencer or two were destroyed in the initial Alien volley, it was nothing compared to the million lights of death raining upon the foes who dare challenge the might of the Eldar. On the ground, however, it was a different story. Even with the unlimited air support, the EOEN Eclipse marines and supporting Arachnids were having trouble punching a hole in the Alien defenses. With their fewer numbers, the EOEN soldiers could not compete with the more numerous aggressors. The advance slowly grinds to a halt, the battlefield coming to a bloody stalemate. Ever so slightly, the Aliens gain an advantage.

Turning the tide in space to a bloody stalemate Vortukian fighters fly out from Frigates and begin harassing the enemy fleet. On the ground fire teams are scattered ready to swarm and drop pods that land bot sides are suffering heavy casualties.

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:28 pm

Both stalemates are lifted as the FF's fly back to their carriers, engaging the Alien fighters. However, ground forces are not completely decimated: They start pulling back to a specific city, captured by EOEN forces, that multiple Sequencers are hovering over, providing fire support.

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Vortukia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vortukia » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:30 pm

Marine troops pour into the captured city decimating troops while fighters above take out sequences this is a hollow victory as whats going on in space.

The Vortukian fleets are ordered to pull back and regroup as they are facing to many casualties. Some brave fighters stay back so support on reach and hold a line for the fleets to escape.

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:40 pm

Eldenor sat in the bridge of the Valiant, the Supreme Sequencer currently destroying ship after enemy ship.
"Sir, they're retreating!"
Eldenor does not hesitate. "Arm GW's, and work on pulling our ground troops back! We need to go after them!"
"Sir, they left a rearguard of fighters that's troubling us, and our ground forces are all but decimated. There's no saving them."
The Commodore slumped back, his fingers on his temples. A defeat. The first in millennia, if he remembered correctly. "Prep the bombardment lasers. They will pay. Rig teleports to get all remaining ground troops out of there."
As the troops are withdrawn, lasers flare to life, destroying everything on the surface below. The systematic, impersonal glassing of Reach had begun.

Onboard the retreating Alien capitol ship

Elian dropped below decks, completely invisible. His fellow Encryptos followed close behind, 9 in total, heading for a place to hide during the jump. The homeworld of these aliens would be found. And it would pay.
Last edited by Equalsun Empire on Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Vortukia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vortukia » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:43 pm

Equalsun Empire wrote:Eldenor sat in the bridge of the Valiant, the Supreme Sequencer currently destroying ship after enemy ship.
"Sir, they're retreating!"
Eldenor does not hesitate. "Arm GW's, and work on pulling our ground troops back! We need to go after them!"
"Sir, they left a rearguard of fighters that's troubling us, and our ground forces are all but decimated. There's no saving them."
The Commodore slumped back, his fingers on his temples. A defeat. The first in millennia, if he remembered correctly. "Prep the bombardment lasers. They will pay. Rig teleports to get all remaining ground troops out of there."
As the troops are withdrawn, lasers flare to life, destroying everything on the surface below. The systematic, impersonal glassing of Reach had begun.

The cries of civilians as they are extinguished. Vortukian emergency radio chatter is flooded and all the fleet could do was watch in horror. Soldiers began evacuating what they could to save areas or safe for now.

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:45 pm

Eldenor hears the cries of the aliens, but retains a hard will. These aliens must witness what happens to the enemies of the Empire.

The Capitol of the planet, though, would serve as an example. Legions of Arachnids and Eclipse were landed, and started to march on the city.

The Planetary Fortress was also an example. The most defended place on the planet was hit by a single missile. In a split second, the entire city was condensed into a ball the size of a marble.
Last edited by Equalsun Empire on Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Vortukia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vortukia » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:56 pm

Equalsun Empire wrote:Eldenor hears the cries of the aliens, but retains a hard will. These aliens must witness what happens to the enemies of the Empire.

The Capitol of the planet, though, would serve as an example. Legions of Arachnids and Eclipse were landed, and started to march on the city.

The Planetary Fortress was also an example. The most defended place on the planet was hit by a single missile. In a split second, the entire city was condensed into a ball the size of a marble.

Teams of marines met the Arachnids halting there advance and holding a fierce line. against them cutting down there ranks flanked by Mako Tanks and walkers.

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:00 pm

As the Eclipse and Arachnids are met with the resistance, Sequencers swoop low and start point-bombarding enemy troops. Meanwhile, the Encryptos on the enemy flagship find a nice blue box to hide in.

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Vortukia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vortukia » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:01 pm

Equalsun Empire wrote:As the Eclipse and Arachnids are met with the resistance, Sequencers swoop low and start point-bombarding enemy troops. Meanwhile, the Encryptos on the enemy flagship find a nice blue box to hide in.

The Encyptos are detected by on board AI and marines flood the position swarming the Encyptos.
Fighter bombers meet the sequencers and the Marines are backed by a team of 5 specters who are a game changing presence on the battlefield.

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:11 pm

As the fighter-bombers are introduced to Flare fighters, the Encryptos blink into the center of the ship. That should confuse, well, everyone. "Where the heck are we now?" Eliana whispers to her fellow Encryptos. They were now lost.

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Vortukia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vortukia » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:19 pm

Equalsun Empire wrote:As the fighter-bombers are introduced to Flare fighters, the Encryptos blink into the center of the ship. That should confuse, well, everyone. "Where the heck are we now?" Eliana whispers to her fellow Encryptos. They were now lost.

Marines sit there with there weapons already drawn at the Encypto. "Surrender or be shot." There were security soldiers filling the corridor.
The fighter bombers were busy with flare fighters.
The Planet was being glassed.
But the Specters were pushing back the Arahcnids at an alarming rate.
Reach

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:21 pm

As the marine is talking to thin air, there is no answer.
Casualties: One wall.
As the Arachnids are disabled by the super-soldiers, a squad of Encryptos arrive, another game-changing presence on the battlefield. A deadly duel of Super-soldier on Super-soldier develops.

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Vortukia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vortukia » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:23 pm

Equalsun Empire wrote:As the marine is talking to thin air, there is no answer.
Casualties: One wall.
As the Arachnids are disabled by the super-soldiers, a squad of Encryptos arrive, another game-changing presence on the battlefield. A deadly duel of Super-soldier on Super-soldier develops.

The Duel progresses but although a challenge Spartans arsed on top pushing through the Encyptos but not without some hard work.
On the ship the marines say.
"Are you listening surrender!" More marines flood the area.

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:32 pm

With 5 of them Banished, the Encryptos pull back. However, they have succeeded in killing all but 1 Spectre, which they have dubbed "Demon".
There is still no answer to the marine.

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents