NATION

PASSWORD

New Islands Discovered (Closed, IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
New Carloso
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

New Islands Discovered (Closed, IC)

Postby New Carloso » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:06 pm

Current Map

A Stomalian cruise liner 2 months ago came upon uncharted islands. Since then the Stomalian government has worked as secretly as possible to work on the islands, but now the secret is out. With a group of nations latching onto the island's coasts, snatching the resources up as they go they are mostly unaware to what lies beneath them, why the Stomalian government truly kept it secret.

OCC and Sign-Ups

Rules:
1. No nukes. Sorry, the highest you may use is FOAB.
2. No godmodding. Also wait until your enemy posts and/or posts losses.
3. No flaming, spamming, flamebaiting, and all NS rules.
4. I am OP, supreme decision maker (below mods, of course).
5. Small land claims first.
6. New rules may be added at any time, so look here often.

OP:
Stomalia

Co-Ops:
Carloso
Vortukia
Last edited by New Carloso on Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE OFFICIAL FACTBOOK OF CARLOSO | FatChineseGuy: Official Mascot | Proud Member and Minister for Defence of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION! | FEEL FREE TO JOIN ATLAS | CARLOSSIAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION

New Carloso
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Carloso » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:13 pm

Office of Governor Ronar
Capehold
Eastwind
Carlossian Territory

Governor Ronar watched the tanks roll off the deck of a carrier in the docks of Capehold. It was lonely being the only governor in an over 3 billion strong nation, with he himself only controlling 30,000 people in the capital of the Carlossian territory of Eastwind.

The rest of the island beckoned, screaming at Carloso to be plundered. Several resource companies including the Carlossian giant, Traxus were here with several iron deposits being found already. He turned his attention to the clock on the wall.
THE OFFICIAL FACTBOOK OF CARLOSO | FatChineseGuy: Official Mascot | Proud Member and Minister for Defence of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION! | FEEL FREE TO JOIN ATLAS | CARLOSSIAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION

Vortukia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vortukia » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:14 pm

The Vortukian goverment had establish a self-sufficient colony on there island and was in the process of surrounding it with Naval Mines and radar boats. Subs were also being planned. On the planning note ships were being loaded up with workers and soldiers so plan to expand out onto more smaller islands.

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:16 pm

Eldar spy satellite designate U102G102937S589-34234908P2 watched curiously at the recent happenings on this remote planet. The sentients on the surface appeared to be expanding their territory, unknown to their fellow mortals. Could this be the start of a global expansion? AI designate "Eldenor" zoomed in for a better look. No, other nations were now informed of the takeover, and were moving to prevent the islands from falling entirely into the discoverer's hands. This could get interesting.
Last edited by Equalsun Empire on Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spirit Animal of Castle Crashers

Quick link to my horrifically messy factbook.
Awarded the Honourable Epicness Award for Persuasive Nuclear Weapon Placement 2015

Dogs of War wrote:While the motto of the British SAS is "Who dares wins" the motto of Equalsun's SAS is "Who cares who wins?"

The Great and Kawaii™ Ella wrote:As much as I love Stellaris, video games are a magnet for powerwankers, and when the AI beats them too hard, they come over to II and P2TM and take their anger out on us.

So I got into am currently in a name-calling contest in a flag rating thread...

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Stomalia
Minister

Founded: Mar 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Stomalia » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:17 pm

Equalsun Empire wrote:Eldar spy satellite designate U10284G102937S589-34234908P2 Watched curiously at the recent happenings on this remote planet. The sentients on the surface appeared to be expanding their territory, unknown to their fellow mortals. Could this be the start of a global expansion? AI designate "Eldenor" zoomed in for a better look. No, other nations were now informed of the takeover, and were moving to prevent the islands from falling entirely into the discoverer's hands. This could get interesting.

OOC: THIS IS MT!
I am fluent in English and semi-fluent in Spanish. I want to learn French, Portuguese, Italian, German, Polish, and Russian.

New Carloso
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Carloso » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:23 pm

This was unexpected. As soon as the governor had sat down to his dinner, one of his security personnel burst into his room. "Sir! The New Carlingford is in port." The governor raised his right eyebrow at the statement. "A supercarrier in Capehold?" he asked. The man nodded. "They're unloading something."

Ronar stepped out of his office to see a gargantuan vessel in the harbor with some sort of armored vehicle on its deck. It was like a tank only several times bigger. "So the stories are true. A Mammoth tank? I thought they had dumped all of them."

The tank rolled off and headed off into the wilderness to avoid destroying the roads.

Stomalia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Stomalia » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:26 pm

Supreme Governor's Office, Green City, Golden Province

Governor John Quinton sits in his office, reviewing what progress has been made. Many mines had been built, ever since the discovery of Gold and Palladium in the mountains surrounding Green City. Governor Quinton replaced all his Stomalian Pounds of funding with stores of gold and silver, ever since the decrease in value of the Pound, which now Stomalia back home is in a severe economic collapse. Though the territories outside of Stomalia seem to have been faring well without the homeland. The progress of Green City had grown since it's founding a few months back.

Current Main Street of Green City
I am fluent in English and semi-fluent in Spanish. I want to learn French, Portuguese, Italian, German, Polish, and Russian.

Vortukia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vortukia » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:27 pm

Stomalia wrote:
Equalsun Empire wrote:Eldar spy satellite designate U10284G102937S589-34234908P2 Watched curiously at the recent happenings on this remote planet. The sentients on the surface appeared to be expanding their territory, unknown to their fellow mortals. Could this be the start of a global expansion? AI designate "Eldenor" zoomed in for a better look. No, other nations were now informed of the takeover, and were moving to prevent the islands from falling entirely into the discoverer's hands. This could get interesting.

OOC: THIS IS MT!

OOC: I allowed him to just be a satellite I think it's interesting.
The Vortukian men on the ships land on the coast of an island and establish a colony there with a port to ferry supplies from the colony and Thessia.

New Carloso
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Carloso » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:34 pm

The governor approached the New Carlingford cautiously as it groaned. The admiral stood, talking to several sailors. "Sir, Admiral Hood. What is the meaning of this?" he asked, clearly angered by the intrusion of the CDF on the quiet town. The admiral puffed a cigar and cocked his head to face the man. "Ah governor. All I can tell you is that Traxus discovered something big on the border near Stonehelm. I'll need you to come with me."

The admiral lead Ronar into the bowels of the New Carlingford.

Vortukia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vortukia » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:37 pm

Shipments had arrived of Vortukias VTOL Osprey and some Special forces in the event of Skirmishes needed.

New Carloso
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Carloso » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:51 pm

The admiral lade down his cigar in an ash tray on a table inside the carrier's bridge and presented a dash board to the governor. He pointed a cane at a map of the area. "In the first mine opened up by Traxus, they initially found silver. We thought things were looking up for this sleepy province."

The governor rolled his eyes. The admiral returned to the map. "However." He paused. "Last week a miner came across a strange stone, multicolored but structured, almost like it was handcrafted." He explained. Ronar thought it over. "Maybe it was just a..." The admiral cut him off. "Hoax? No no. We my friend have found or at least rediscovered a new element. They found a whole ore vein of it. We have sent several samples back to out scientists. Here."

Hood took a stone out of his pocket and laid it in the hands of Ronar. "Pretty isn't it?"

Vortukia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vortukia » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:52 pm

New Carloso wrote:The admiral lade down his cigar in an ash tray on a table inside the carrier's bridge and presented a dash board to the governor. He pointed a cane at a map of the area. "In the first mine opened up by Traxus, they initially found silver. We thought things were looking up for this sleepy province."

The governor rolled his eyes. The admiral returned to the map. "However." He paused. "Last week a miner came across a strange stone, multicolored but structured, almost like it was handcrafted." He explained. Ronar thought it over. "Maybe it was just a..." The admiral cut him off. "Hoax? No no. We my friend have found or at least rediscovered a new element. They found a whole ore vein of it. We have sent several samples back to out scientists. Here."

Hood took a stone out of his pocket and laid it in the hands of Ronar. "Pretty isn't it?"

OOC: Are we doing that cool element thing?

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:54 pm

As U102G102937S589-34234908P2 continued to monitor the going-ons of the planet, something caught his eye. Zooming in, he detected a giant amphibious device, unloading a large war vehicle. So, the mortals have brought in their instruments of war. This can only end one way now. He zoomed out to watch the fireworks he knew were to come. Humans had a insatiable hunger for war, and they were most likely going to taste it within the week.

Awarded the Honourable Epicness Award for Persuasive Nuclear Weapon Placement 2015

Dogs of War wrote:While the motto of the British SAS is "Who dares wins" the motto of Equalsun's SAS is "Who cares who wins?"

The Great and Kawaii™ Ella wrote:As much as I love Stellaris, video games are a magnet for powerwankers, and when the AI beats them too hard, they come over to II and P2TM and take their anger out on us.

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Vortukia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vortukia » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:01 pm

"Sir where do you want the VTOL's?"
"Put them on aircraft carriers."
"Sir also we have started moving south to explore more land."
"Good but stay to the coast."
The Vortukians set up a military base south and have started exploring the land.

New Carloso
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Carloso » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:02 pm

Vortukia wrote:
New Carloso wrote:The admiral lade down his cigar in an ash tray on a table inside the carrier's bridge and presented a dash board to the governor. He pointed a cane at a map of the area. "In the first mine opened up by Traxus, they initially found silver. We thought things were looking up for this sleepy province."

OOC: Are we doing that cool element thing?

OOC: Why yes!

Vortukia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vortukia » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:05 pm

New Carloso wrote:
Vortukia wrote:OOC: Are we doing that cool element thing?

OOC: Fuck.Yes.
"Sir the new element we discovered."
"What about it son.?"
"Director if I may this changes everything."
"Start weaponizing it. I want to see if it can be made into poisonous, shot, blown up. I want this thing to become our secret weapon.
Vortukia has started researching new element and is the first to attempt weaponizing it.

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:06 pm

New Carloso wrote:
Vortukia wrote:OOC: Are we doing that cool element thing?

(OOC IN OOC :evil: )

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Stomalia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Stomalia » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:07 pm

30,000 Stomalian Marines and 3,000 Stomalian Army soldiers are the protection of Golden Province. The vast amount of gold and palladium in these mountains are worth protection. A mint has been built in Green City to make a new currency, with gold and palladium coins and bullion bars along with copper to create the Golden Province New Pound.

Vortukia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vortukia » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:09 pm

Jets fly all over the island scanning it for any areas for Vortukian expansion these jets can be seen all over the provenience.

New Carloso
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Carloso » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:12 pm

The Carlossian Defense Force has built a sizable fort in the north to guard the unknown material. So far, it has been proven to contain poisonous properties.

Vortukia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vortukia » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:13 pm

Vortukian Specters
Special Tactics and Reconnaissance
The best of the best. These soldiers operate outside of the law and use any tactics necessary to complete there goal. Handpicked by the Primarch and taking orders only from him these soldiers are a force to be feared. Only selected from soldiers who perform amazingly well. There suits are made from the finely crafted materials and have an on-board interface the suit also allows them to have direct contact to a handler who will provide support.
Train Time: .5 YearsImage
Note: Taken directly out of fact book just removed FT.

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:14 pm

U102G102937S589-34234908P2 frowned at the new human faction. Proclaiming their presence would open them up to SAM turrets, opposing jets, and other forms of primitive anti-air. Oh well, their loss. Eldenor thought, continuing to scan. The natives were bringing in their standard infantry soldiers, another sign combat was imminent. The ballistic-wielding mortals were good for nothing else, after all. Besides food consumption, that is.

Student, Canadian, ENFP

New Carloso
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Carloso » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:16 pm

A jet was spotted over Stonehelm. The city guard immediately attempted to achieve contact between the fighters.

Vortukia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vortukia » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:19 pm

Vortukia begins setting up mining outposts in mineral hot spots. And closely guarding the new mineral they have dubbed Seraphium
Last edited by Vortukia on Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vortukia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vortukia » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:19 pm

New Carloso wrote:A jet was spotted over Stonehelm. The city guard immediately attempted to achieve contact between the fighters.

The Pilot ignores all hails and speeds off.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents