NATION

PASSWORD

Galaxy Simulation: IC

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Galaxy Simulation: IC

Postby Equalsun Empire » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:53 pm

IC thread: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=248948

Archive: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=249214 <--- this is where you post stats

Map: http://tinypic.com/r/2ly1i4i/5

The new simulation has started! With actual rules!

Starts Space age.

Nations:
Equalsun Empire

There are a few rules.
-The players will decide where their home planet will be(within reason), and all players start with one colony.
-Be realistic about casualties(if an Elven battlecruiser fights a Norgan gunboat, the battlecruiser will take few shields and the gunboat is obliterated)
-These rules are guidelines, if you have any other ideas telegram me.

NOTE: When a empire breaks the rules, they will be punished :evil:

I will deal with godmodders, as the OP. Please do not object to my ruling, I know what I'm doing.

One page is One year!
Recruitment per year:
Eldar: 10 points per system
Norgans: 110 points per system
Quandises: 1000 per system
Koreans: 90 per system
Sulpinians: 110 per system
PDF: 100 per system
Kwok-Ji: 80 per system

Forces:

Ground:

Ground troop: 1
Spec ops: 3
Armor: 5
Other: Telegram me

Ships:

Frigate: 10
Destroyer: 20
Corvette: 30
Cruiser: 40
Battlecruiser: 50
Battleship: 60
Assault Carrier: 70
Carrier: 80
Supercarrier: 90
Capitol ship: 100(specify whether support or lots of guns)
Other: Telegram me

Defenses:

Orbital platform: 5
Orbital battlestation: 10
AA guns: 50 for planet-wide defense

Eldar
Kwok-Ji
Koreans
PDF
Norgans and Sulpinians
Quandises

If you want to join, post an app:

Leader:
Race:
Backstory:
Military:
Technology:
Cons:
Starting spot:
Last edited by Equalsun Empire on Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:46 am, edited 12 times in total.
Spirit Animal of Castle Crashers

Quick link to my horrifically messy factbook.
Awarded the Honourable Epicness Award for Persuasive Nuclear Weapon Placement 2015

Dogs of War wrote:While the motto of the British SAS is "Who dares wins" the motto of Equalsun's SAS is "Who cares who wins?"

The Great and Kawaii™ Ella wrote:As much as I love Stellaris, video games are a magnet for powerwankers, and when the AI beats them too hard, they come over to II and P2TM and take their anger out on us.

So I got into am currently in a name-calling contest in a flag rating thread...

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:56 pm

Please do not join until we get the base rules sorted, I will say when you can join :)

Awarded the Honourable Epicness Award for Persuasive Nuclear Weapon Placement 2015

Dogs of War wrote:While the motto of the British SAS is "Who dares wins" the motto of Equalsun's SAS is "Who cares who wins?"

The Great and Kawaii™ Ella wrote:As much as I love Stellaris, video games are a magnet for powerwankers, and when the AI beats them too hard, they come over to II and P2TM and take their anger out on us.

Student, Canadian, ENFP

The Norgan Alliance
Minister

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Norgan Alliance » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:42 am

I'm sorry
Last edited by The Norgan Alliance on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Norga and I'll give you a cookie
|No Left Turn|
"When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons." ~ Principle Scudworth, 2003
The Liberated Territories wrote:Ancestry: Murican
Ethnicity: Murican
Race: Murican

Murica

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:27 am

The Norgan Alliance wrote:
Equalsun Empire wrote:OOC thread: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=248948

The simulation has restarted! With actual rules!

Starts Space age.

Nations:
Equalsun Empire
Norgan Alliance
Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos
Swedezerland
Arnold Schwartzniger
Sulferic Androids
United Asteroids

There are a few rules.
-The players will decide where their home planet will be(within reason)
-Be realistic about casualties(if an Elven battlecruiser fights a Norgan gunboat, the battlecruiser will take few shields and the gunboat is obliterated)
-These rules are guidelines, if you have any other ideas telegram me.

NOTE: When a empire breaks the rules, they will be punished(Techan attack)

I will deal with godmodders, as the OP. Please do not object to my ruling, I know what I'm doing.

One page is One year!
Recruitment:
Eldar: 10 points
Humans: 100 points
Ruuk-Hon: 90 points
Klovaki: 150 points
Techan: 110 points
Behemoths: doubles every 5 years

*Will post recruitments soon, telegram me ideas.

If you want to join, post an app:

Leader:
Race:
Starting Point:
Backstory:

*map coming soon

I'm sorry but this has always been my game, I've always known just about everything about it and I'm sorry to say that I don't think you'll do this right, transfer the OP to me or else. I don't mean to be a "dictator" or whatever but if you mad a middle earth game don't you think that you'll want to lead that game?

OOC IN OOC :evil:

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:36 pm

Equalsun looked down onto Continua from the bridge of the Valiant, admiring his flourishing fortress world. Orbital platforms were being constructed, and AA guns on the ground were being made. It could not compare to Compassia, the Isles of the Eldar, but it was a start. He needed to claim more systems, and he knew where to start. "Helmsman, take us to Conquestia!" He shouted. Continua disappeared, and he was now staring at Conquestia. Colony supplies were sent down, and terraforming programs began.

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Supina
Envoy

Founded: Jun 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Supina » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:22 am

The Intrepid soured over the colonial world of Aria. Below the Imperial Army was currently overseeing the immigration of colonists to the world's surface. Her new captain, a rather young man looked out upon the stars. It had been a long journey from Point A to Point B, It was of now surprise the former captain, an Endu of long life had decided to retire on the planet's surface. The new Capain, one Dense Talarus examined his crew from the helm. Up in the crows nest Sarah, and Enchidei, had coiled her self. On the main deck the mostly Hunam crew readied the ship to field test the new Hyporium Engine. Since Aria is the only source known toe the Empire of Hyporium the engine should give the Intrepid a speedy start. "Everything," spoke Clovix, the Ander First Mate, "is ship shape." Clovix stood at attention, for an Ander he had quickly adapted to Imperial Custom though being so far away from Supina the crew would soon have little to be concerned of, when it comes to formality.

"Very good," Dense looked up to the crows nest then to the helmsman who was making his way to the helm, "Plot a course for the Galaxtic Edge." The helmsman, an Endu who though seeming young was of a considerable age seemed surprised. Dense continued, "Imperial Orders."

---

"... thus the Empire shall encompass the galaxy, unifying all under our Harmonic presence." The speaker finished his overview of the Grand Admiral's Report. The nine members of the Harmonic assembly paused a moment to reflect. A hiss echoed bringing the assemblies attention to the Enchidei delegation. The head of the delegation's ears seemed to tighten up realizing attention had been brought to her, she quickly thought of what to say, "Our Admiral is taking quite a risk."

The Endu delegates nodded, "Sending the intrepid to the edge of the Galaxy is a waste, send colonial craft, not our prized jewel."

"What if they encounter hostiles?" Spoke the head of the Hunam delegates, "Is it not better a skilled crew rather then civilians-"

"I see your point. Our main concern should be to the fleet request-"

"They shall have it." The Emperor spoke, the discussion was over. The head of the Enchidei delegation slithered out of the hall with the rest of the Assembly. Removing her gloves so as to allow her hands, to air out as she thought upon the events of the evening.

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:10 pm

Supina wrote:The Intrepid soured over the colonial world of Aria. Below the Imperial Army was currently overseeing the immigration of colonists to the world's surface. Her new captain, a rather young man looked out upon the stars. It had been a long journey from Point A to Point B, It was of now surprise the former captain, an Endu of long life had decided to retire on the planet's surface. The new Capain, one Dense Talarus examined his crew from the helm. Up in the crows nest Sarah, and Enchidei, had coiled her self. On the main deck the mostly Hunam crew readied the ship to field test the new Hyporium Engine. Since Aria is the only source known toe the Empire of Hyporium the engine should give the Intrepid a speedy start. "Everything," spoke Clovix, the Ander First Mate, "is ship shape." Clovix stood at attention, for an Ander he had quickly adapted to Imperial Custom though being so far away from Supina the crew would soon have little to be concerned of, when it comes to formality.

"Very good," Dense looked up to the crows nest then to the helmsman who was making his way to the helm, "Plot a course for the Galaxtic Edge." The helmsman, an Endu who though seeming young was of a considerable age seemed surprised. Dense continued, "Imperial Orders."

---

"... thus the Empire shall encompass the galaxy, unifying all under our Harmonic presence." The speaker finished his overview of the Grand Admiral's Report. The nine members of the Harmonic assembly paused a moment to reflect. A hiss echoed bringing the assemblies attention to the Enchidei delegation. The head of the delegation's ears seemed to tighten up realizing attention had been brought to her, she quickly thought of what to say, "Our Admiral is taking quite a risk."

The Endu delegates nodded, "Sending the intrepid to the edge of the Galaxy is a waste, send colonial craft, not our prized jewel."

"What if they encounter hostiles?" Spoke the head of the Hunam delegates, "Is it not better a skilled crew rather then civilians-"

"I see your point. Our main concern should be to the fleet request-"

"They shall have it." The Emperor spoke, the discussion was over. The head of the Enchidei delegation slithered out of the hall with the rest of the Assembly. Removing her gloves so as to allow her hands, to air out as she thought upon the events of the evening.

As Equalsun looked at the terraforming processes and colonies form below him, Eldenor messages him telepathically.
"Sir, massive slipspace rupture detected on the border of Quadrant 4. Should I take my ships and investigate?"
Equalsun thinks before replying, "Yes, do that."
The EOEN Battleship Guardian, along with a corvette, destroyer, and two frigates warp to the system.
"ALL CREW, BATTLE STATIONS. UNIDENTIFIED VESSELS PORT, BOW, STERN, AND STARBOARD DETECTED. BATTLE STATIONS, I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL." Blares across all ships as the vessels emerge in the middle of an alien colony fleet.
"Tell all elves to hold their fire until I give the order, and hail the big ship there." Eldenor says while pointing to a large ship with the words "INTERPRID" on the side.
Last edited by Equalsun Empire on Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Supina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Supina » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:08 pm

Equalsun Empire wrote:As Equalsun looked at the terraforming processes and colonies form below him, Eldenor messages him telepathically.
"Sir, massive slipspace rupture detected on the border of Quadrant 4. Should I take my ships and investigate?"
The EOEN Battleship Guardian, along with a corvette, destroyer, and two frigates warp to the system.
"ALL CREW, BATTLE STATIONS. UNIDENTIFIED VESSELS PORT, BOW, STERN, AND STARBOARD DETECTED. BATTLE STATIONS, I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL." Blares across all ships as the vessels emerge in the middle of an alien colony fleet.
"Tell all elves to hold their fire until I give the order, and hail the big ship there." Eldenor says while pointing to a large ship with the words "INTERPRID" on the side.

"CApatian!!!" Sarah nearly fell from her post as the unidentified craft emerged from seemingly nowhere, she struggled and managed to pull her self back up. Her hastened scream was quite unnecessary as Dense had already noticed the alien vessels. Clovix took out an eye glass to examine the other ships, four galleons and a two schooner, of the colonial fleet, "Sir, the schooners are pulling off!"

"Get those civilians under control! Crew! Man the cannons!" A scrawny Endu made his way on deck, his long beard causing him to trip along, "Professor this is no place for-"

"-A MESSAGE! I have... a message... from... the Alien Craft." Dense looked harshly at the Technomancer before stepping down from the bridge to follow him to the Relay room. Clovix gave the inter-ship signalling over to another crew member as he went about insuring the crew was ready for battle. Down below, in the relay station whose prime purpose has been contact with the home world, the Technomancer used his cybotics to strengthen the frequency. A few more moments and the gibberish became clear and understandable. Demands for recognition, warning of possible trespass, "This is Captain Drense Talarus of the Supinan Light Ship Intrepid, leader of the 2nd Colonial Fleet bound for-" he paused to think of the words, "the system south east of here as claimed by his Imperial Majesty. We are here on a mission of peaceful expansion. Any act of aggression against this fleet will be viewed as an unjustifiable act of war upon the Supinan Empire." He paused suddenly doubting his words as well chosen. He had always imagined, neigh, had been told that first contact would be with a lone scout craft. This was far from the ideal scenario he had been familiarized with during his months of training. A) he had civilians to care for, B) he was greatly outgunned, C) he had been contacted first, and D) the entire incident had caught him off guard.

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:38 pm

Supina wrote:
Equalsun Empire wrote:As Equalsun looked at the terraforming processes and colonies form below him, Eldenor messages him telepathically.

"CApatian!!!" Sarah nearly fell from her post as the unidentified craft emerged from seemingly nowhere, she struggled and managed to pull her self back up. Her hastened scream was quite unnecessary as Dense had already noticed the alien vessels. Clovix took out an eye glass to examine the other ships, four galleons and a two schooner, of the colonial fleet, "Sir, the schooners are pulling off!"

"Get those civilians under control! Crew! Man the cannons!" A scrawny Endu made his way on deck, his long beard causing him to trip along, "Professor this is no place for-"

"-A MESSAGE! I have... a message... from... the Alien Craft." Dense looked harshly at the Technomancer before stepping down from the bridge to follow him to the Relay room. Clovix gave the inter-ship signalling over to another crew member as he went about insuring the crew was ready for battle. Down below, in the relay station whose prime purpose has been contact with the home world, the Technomancer used his cybotics to strengthen the frequency. A few more moments and the gibberish became clear and understandable. Demands for recognition, warning of possible trespass, "This is Captain Drense Talarus of the Supinan Light Ship Intrepid, leader of the 2nd Colonial Fleet bound for-" he paused to think of the words, "the system south east of here as claimed by his Imperial Majesty. We are here on a mission of peaceful expansion. Any act of aggression against this fleet will be viewed as an unjustifiable act of war upon the Supinan Empire." He paused suddenly doubting his words as well chosen. He had always imagined, neigh, had been told that first contact would be with a lone scout craft. This was far from the ideal scenario he had been familiarized with during his months of training. A) he had civilians to care for, B) he was greatly outgunned, C) he had been contacted first, and D) the entire incident had caught him off guard.

Eldenor relaxed in his seat slightly. Good, non-aggressive aliens. "Lower to Yellow alert!" He shouts, loud enough for the alien to hear. "This is the EOEN Guardian, on a recon mission to this part of the sector. We had detected large subspace ruptures here, and decided to investigate. We come in peace. Put them on visual," He says to Eliana, his comm manager, "I want to see what these aliens look like."

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Supina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Supina » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:45 pm

Equalsun Empire wrote:Eldenor relaxed in his seat slightly. Good, non-aggressive aliens. "Lower to Yellow alert!" He shouts, loud enough for the alien to hear. "This is the EOEN Guardian, on a recon mission to this part of the sector. We had detected large subspace ruptures here, and decided to investigate. We come in peace. Put them on visual," He says to Eliana, his comm manager, "I want to see what these aliens look like."

"Is that possible?" the captain had over heard the request. The Technomancer thought deeply, his mechanical eye moving as data passed in front of him. He quickly pulled a device from a near by shelf and connected it to the main relay. A screen showing the bridge of the other ship soon flashed on as well as a camera like implement which allowed Eldenor to see the Captain and the Technomancer. The Captain was wearing a red and gold officers uniform while the Endu, the ships Technomancer wore some form of brown robe. His elf like ears coming forth from his long hair, his eye is a mechanical one and his right arm is more of a computer interface then anything else.

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:53 pm

Supina wrote:
Equalsun Empire wrote:Eldenor relaxed in his seat slightly. Good, non-aggressive aliens. "Lower to Yellow alert!" He shouts, loud enough for the alien to hear. "This is the EOEN Guardian, on a recon mission to this part of the sector. We had detected large subspace ruptures here, and decided to investigate. We come in peace. Put them on visual," He says to Eliana, his comm manager, "I want to see what these aliens look like."

"Is that possible?" the captain had over heard the request. The Technomancer thought deeply, his mechanical eye moving as data passed in front of him. He quickly pulled a device from a near by shelf and connected it to the main relay. A screen showing the bridge of the other ship soon flashed on as well as a camera like implement which allowed Eldenor to see the Captain and the Technomancer. The Captain was wearing a red and gold officers uniform while the Endu, the ships Technomancer wore some form of brown robe. His elf like ears coming forth from his long hair, his eye is a mechanical one and his right arm is more of a computer interface then anything else.

"Wow, one of them has the same ears as us!" Eldenor whispers to Eliana, who smiles. The 8-foot-tall Eldar look upon the... What were they? "What race are you?" Asks Eldenor curiously. The thing that puzzles him is that they are two different species, from the looks of it. "And would you consider negotiations? We were going to expand to this area soon, but you may be able to keep it. Alien first-contact says to find out as much as possible about them, and I would much rather talk than take your ship's main computer and download everything about you." While he says this, he tells his engines room elf, Cindan, to prepare his module for teleport. Cindan replies that everything is in working order, so Eldenor and two guards blink over to the alien bridge, unkowingly showing their advanced technology.
Last edited by Equalsun Empire on Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Supina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Supina » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:03 am

Equalsun Empire wrote:
Supina wrote:

"Wow, one of them has the same ears as us!" Eldenor whispers to Eliana, who smiles. The 8-foot-tall Eldar look upon the... What were they? "What race are you?" Asks Eldenor curiously. The thing that puzzles him is that they are two different species, from the looks of it. "And would you consider negotiations? We were going to expand to this area soon, but you may be able to keep it. Alien first-contact says to find out as much as possible about them, and I would much rather talk than take your ship's main computer and download everything about you." While he says this, he tells his engines room elf, Cindan, to prepare his module for teleport. Cindan replies that everything is in working order, so Eldenor and two guards blink over to the alien bridge, unkowingly showing their advanced technology.

The Bridge was much like that of an old wooden craft though fewer ropes stood in the way of movement, and panels of instruments were mounted on the right and left side. The sudden offset caused the ship the destabilize shortly there after as the nose of the craft began to point up words. The crew was stunned by the size of the beings before them, and most began to distance them selves which coincidentally brought the ship back into balance allowing the stabilizers to handle the rest. Clovix the Ander, Sarah the Enchidei, and the Endu Helmsman were on the bridge at the time and thus the only ones still with in close proximity to the new comers. In the suddenness of the arrival Sarah had extended her height to a mild seven feet, much like a cobra warning off potential threats. The Captain Dense and ships Technomancer rushed up on deck, they had attempted to prepare the crew but even they were not ready for the size and, what seemed to be habit, suddenness of their guests. As the suroundings of the Eldar craft gave little concept of their hight when viewed on the monitor. With a motion of his hand Dense was able to silence the mumbling of the crew on deck. Sarah began to lower herself. The Captain spoke, "Welcome to the ILS Intrepid, I see you have already encountered some of the crew." He looked towards the crew on the bridge, "This is Sarah, our spotter, she is Enchidei. This is Clovix, the ships first officer, and as far as the Empire is concerned he is Hunam such as my self. You've already seen the ships Technomancer, this is Professor Isiodor, and this is our Helmsman Sevan, he's nearing three houndred years of age. I don't think I caught your name though, would you care to introduce your self to the crew? It should be perfectly safe now that the stabilizers have kicked in."

Salutatis
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Salutatis » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:06 am

The Alpha Mind of the Quandises called up a joint conference between the Minds of the colony world, 3 orbital worlds, and 2 fleets. This is a transcript of their conversation.
[xAlphaMind; oNewWorld, oOverLoaded, oNearPerfect, oNiceOne, oForceIsNecessary, oWisdomIsWise]
[Quandis Calendar Y4575 D473 : Encryption M16 : FTL Signal Bandwidth]
~AlphaMind
Fellow Minds, if you look at the model I've just compiled (Data string attached), you'll see the Quandis population will use up our available resources in 487 days. We also have 5,876,990,433,278 civilians without proper housing and complaints of crowding on all planets and orbitals. I know we established on Y4563 D224 that we would try to contain the spread of Quandises, but unless we want to doom 92% of the population we must expand to new systems.
~NewWorld
I agree. My citizens are clogging my inputs with complaints about nearly everything. It's time to stop worrying about species we don't even know exist, and start caring for the Quandises.
~ForceIsNecessary
Why don't we just let 92% die off? We'd have a population under 100 billion and our supplies would last us another 400 years.
~NiceOne
We have all considered that possibility, and like the last time you brought it up, we can't take the risk. A total break down in Quandis society could shut us down too, and we all have hidden code against genocide, with no way to tell what would happen if it was activated, unless of course ForceIsNecessary would like to volunteer as a test subject.
~ForceIsNecessary
Okay, no need for that, I see your point. So what star do we need to go harvest? I already see several with good reaction levels (coordinates attached).
~AlphaMind
Those look nice, but are all too close for continued expansion. I propose we mine dwarf planets in all of those systems, while WisdomIsWise takes its fleet to this star (coordinate attached) and sets up a base of operations for strip mining of that entire sector.
~WisdomIsWise
What if I encounter intelligent life in this sector?
~OverLoaded
I think we've all decided that Quandis survival is more important. I've already started preparing the ships that WisdomIsWise has stationed in my docks. I suggest the rest of you make similar steps and maybe we can make the takeover of the galaxy efficient and on schedule.
[Message Ended]

WisdomIsWise's fleet of one capital ship, 3 battleships, 5 cruisers, and 12 gunboats will set out in 4 days. The fleet will also have 8 transports with it, and they are headed to sector 4.

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:00 am

Supina wrote:
Equalsun Empire wrote:"Wow, one of them has the same ears as us!" Eldenor whispers to Eliana, who smiles. The 8-foot-tall Eldar look upon the... What were they? "What race are you?" Asks Eldenor curiously. The thing that puzzles him is that they are two different species, from the looks of it. "And would you consider negotiations? We were going to expand to this area soon, but you may be able to keep it. Alien first-contact says to find out as much as possible about them, and I would much rather talk than take your ship's main computer and download everything about you." While he says this, he tells his engines room elf, Cindan, to prepare his module for teleport. Cindan replies that everything is in working order, so Eldenor and two guards blink over to the alien bridge, unkowingly showing their advanced technology.

The Bridge was much like that of an old wooden craft though fewer ropes stood in the way of movement, and panels of instruments were mounted on the right and left side. The sudden offset caused the ship the destabilize shortly there after as the nose of the craft began to point up words. The crew was stunned by the size of the beings before them, and most began to distance them selves which coincidentally brought the ship back into balance allowing the stabilizers to handle the rest. Clovix the Ander, Sarah the Enchidei, and the Endu Helmsman were on the bridge at the time and thus the only ones still with in close proximity to the new comers. In the suddenness of the arrival Sarah had extended her height to a mild seven feet, much like a cobra warning off potential threats. The Captain Dense and ships Technomancer rushed up on deck, they had attempted to prepare the crew but even they were not ready for the size and, what seemed to be habit, suddenness of their guests. As the suroundings of the Eldar craft gave little concept of their hight when viewed on the monitor. With a motion of his hand Dense was able to silence the mumbling of the crew on deck. Sarah began to lower herself. The Captain spoke, "Welcome to the ILS Intrepid, I see you have already encountered some of the crew." He looked towards the crew on the bridge, "This is Sarah, our spotter, she is Enchidei. This is Clovix, the ships first officer, and as far as the Empire is concerned he is Hunam such as my self. You've already seen the ships Technomancer, this is Professor Isiodor, and this is our Helmsman Sevan, he's nearing three houndred years of age. I don't think I caught your name though, would you care to introduce your self to the crew? It should be perfectly safe now that the stabilizers have kicked in."

"Hello, I am Eldenor of the EOEN Guardian, glad to meet you. I apologize to you, as it is customary to teleport over and meet the other captain personally. I did not know you used "stablizers". We are the Eldar, at least the ones in this universe."
Last edited by Equalsun Empire on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Student, Canadian, ENFP

The Norgan Alliance
Minister

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Norgan Alliance » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:18 am

The Norgan Alliance

General:
O Norgan Alliance Scientist have just recently created the first glow-in-the-dark turtle, no-one has yet found a use for it though.
O Sales prices have recently dropped for the new Norgan toy "The Furgy" after inspectors found out that a "Furgy" is made with demonic magic.
O A bomb went off at Grodknik shopping center in northern Yetreshternistan, Voltrasian separatists are the lead suspects.

Military:
The Norgan Military's shipyards are hard at work creating 2 more frigates to complement the current Norgan fleet of 2 Battlecruisers, 2 Cruisers, and 2 Frigates.

Expansion:
The Norgan Alliance forward scouts have made their way to Solar System TG-429 and have claimed it for the glory of The Norgan Alliance!
Call me Norga and I'll give you a cookie
|No Left Turn|
"When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons." ~ Principle Scudworth, 2003
The Liberated Territories wrote:Ancestry: Murican
Ethnicity: Murican
Race: Murican

Murica

Supina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Supina » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:09 pm

Equalsun Empire wrote:"Hello, I am Eldenor of the EOEN Guardian, glad to meet you. I apologize to you, as it is customary to teleport over and meet the other captain personally. I did not know you used "stablizers". We are the Eldar, at least the ones in this universe."

"In this universe?" inquired a rather puzzled Sevan.

The Great Korean Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Korean Empire » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:23 pm

Internal Affairs:
•The GKE has created a new bio-creature that is designed to be added to our Imperial Army and Amphibious Corps. The creature has been told to have thick-armor like scales, and can generate a strange type of lightning/electricity so powerful it can actually churn/boil large bodies of water!
•The GKE begins to construct a new class of ships. The details are classified and no word has been given yet.
•The GKE begins production of a new type of armored mechs with the intent that they be the best of the best!

International Affairs:
•Our Imperial Navy sets out and claims a nearby star system for its own.

Last edited by The Great Korean Empire on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:47 pm, edited 10 times in total.
"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." -Ernest Hemingway

"To have found God and still to pursue him is the soul's paradox of love, scorned indeed by the too-easily-satisfied religionist, but justified in happy experience by the children of the burning heart." -A.W. Tozer.

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:03 pm

Supina wrote:
Equalsun Empire wrote:"Hello, I am Eldenor of the EOEN Guardian, glad to meet you. I apologize to you, as it is customary to teleport over and meet the other captain personally. I did not know you used "stablizers". We are the Eldar, at least the ones in this universe."

"We are actually not native to your universe," Eldenor explained patiently, "Our leader, Equalsun, is the eldest child of Sun, creator of the Universe of Sun. We were out in space when our ship, the Valiant, was assaulted by the Hordes of Darkness. We were fighting for our lives, and after the shields went down we made an emergency jump, to here. What about you? Are you the native peoples of this galaxy? We have detected subspace ruptures in all other quadrants, but we did not know if they were all the same people."

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Supina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Supina » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:12 pm

Equalsun Empire wrote:
Supina wrote:

"We are actually not native to your universe," Eldenor explained patiently, "Our leader, Equalsun, is the eldest child of Sun, creator of the Universe of Sun. We were out in space when our ship, the Valiant, was assaulted by the Hordes of Darkness. We were fighting for our lives, and after the shields went down we made an emergency jump, to here. What about you? Are you the native peoples of this galaxy? We have detected subspace ruptures in all other quadrants, but we did not know if they were all the same people."

All this was quite a lot to take in. The Captian pondered before giving a response, "That explains the sudden arrival of your ships." he paused still in though, "Have your people ever heard of beings called Doughon?"

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:17 pm

Supina wrote:
Equalsun Empire wrote:"We are actually not native to your universe," Eldenor explained patiently, "Our leader, Equalsun, is the eldest child of Sun, creator of the Universe of Sun. We were out in space when our ship, the Valiant, was assaulted by the Hordes of Darkness. We were fighting for our lives, and after the shields went down we made an emergency jump, to this universe. What about you? Are you the native peoples of this galaxy? We have detected subspace ruptures in all other quadrants, but we did not know if they were all the same people."

All this was quite a lot to take in. The Captian pondered before giving a response, "That explains the sudden arrival of your ships." he paused still in though, "Have your people ever heard of beings called Doughon?"

"I cannot say we have. Who are they?"

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Supina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Supina » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:26 pm

Equalsun Empire wrote:
Supina wrote:

"I cannot say we have. Who are they?"

"World builders we think, not much is known about them, our home world was something of their doing. We were hoping to make contact with... lets bring some seating on deck, I believed you mentioned something about negotiations."
Last edited by Supina on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:36 pm

Supina wrote:
Equalsun Empire wrote:"I cannot say we have. Who are they?"

"World builders we think, not much is known about them, our home world was something of their doing. We were hoping to make contact with them... lets bring some seating on deck, I believed you mentioned something about negotiations."

"Yes, indeed I did." Eldenor said, taking a seat. His guards had disappeared without anyone noticing, cloaked and shielded in the background just in case these... Humans were not as friendly as they seemed. Eldenor accepted the seat, sitting down before he said, "Now, our protocol for first contact is to not reveal anything about our nation. I will reveal one thing, however, to show you how much you could prosper if you made an alliance or trade agreement with us." Eldenor informed Cindan to send over the shipboard Mass Fabricator for a little demonstration.

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Supina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Supina » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:43 pm

Equalsun Empire wrote:
Supina wrote:
"World builders we think, not much is known about them, our home world was something of their doing. We were hoping to make contact with them... lets bring some seating on deck, I believed you mentioned something about negotiations."

"Yes, indeed I did." Eldenor said, taking a seat. His guards had disappeared without anyone noticing, cloaked and shielded in the background just in case these... Humans were not as friendly as they seemed. Eldenor accepted the seat, sitting down before he said, "Now, our protocol for first contact is to not reveal anything about our nation. I will reveal one thing, however, to show you how much you could prosper if you made an alliance or trade agreement with us." Eldenor informed Cindan to send over the shipboard Mass Fabricator for a little demonstration.

"And what might this 'thing' be?" asked cautiously from the seat across from Eldenor. Most of the crew had gone below deck, occasionally coming up to take a look at the new comers. Sarah had returned to her post in the Crows nest where she peered down below at the alien beings.

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:53 pm

Supina wrote:
Equalsun Empire wrote:"Yes, indeed I did." Eldenor said, taking a seat. His guards had disappeared without anyone noticing, cloaked and shielded in the background just in case these... Humans were not as friendly as they seemed. Eldenor accepted the seat, sitting down before he said, "Now, our protocol for first contact is to not reveal anything about our nation. I will reveal one thing, however, to show you how much you could prosper if you made an alliance or trade agreement with us." Eldenor informed Cindan to send over the shipboard Mass Fabricator for a little demonstration.

"And what might this 'thing' be?" asked cautiously from the seat across from Eldenor. Most of the crew had gone below deck, occasionally coming up to take a look at the new comers. Sarah had returned to her post in the Crows nest where she peered down below at the alien beings.

"This, humans, is a Mass Fabricator." Eldenor replied, concentrating his psionic energy into the device. It glowed blue, and after a couple seconds, a cube of gold appeared in the tray. Eldenor went to it, picked it up, and handed it to the Captain, smiling as he did so. "You may have this planet, and the other two farther in Sector Three. We will trade with you, and you with us. All we shall ask in return is intelligence. We would like to learn more of your race than we already know. Do you have authority to give us your race's writings?"

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Supina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Supina » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:03 pm

Equalsun Empire wrote:
Supina wrote:

"This, humans, is a Mass Fabricator." Eldenor replied, concentrating his psionic energy into the device. It glowed blue, and after a couple seconds, a cube of gold appeared in the tray. Eldenor went to it, picked it up, and handed it to the Captain, smiling as he did so. "You may have this planet, and the other two farther in Sector Three. We will trade with you, and you with us. All we shall ask in return is intelligence. We would like to learn more of your race than we already know. Do you have authority to give us your race's writings?"

The Captain was still awed by the great cube though he did not know what it was only that it seemed to emanate power. Reallizing this Isiodor the Technomancer spoke, "He has been given power equal to an Envoy of the Emperor."

The Captain blinked a bit, "Yes, I um, Isiodor, as per some cultural exchange gather some copies of our works. Poetry, Myths, History," he looked up from the cube to the smiling face of Eldenor, "we shall have a long and prosperous friendship, our people shall have a long and prosperous friendship. Your generosity shall be well reported to his Imperial Majesty. I, is, is this Hyporium?"

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents