NATION

PASSWORD

Zaida Insurrection OOC (MT/PMT/FanT|Now Closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:08 pm

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:
Nachfolgia wrote:
I don't see how cuteness can win wars. No matter how cute your halflings are, they all will fall under the Nachfolgian war machine.

All's well until you get hit by that 80 km range homing torpedo spread incoming at 80 knots (slightly above 45 mins time on target, but then that's a minuscule detail). Sadly you got Min's wolfpack occupying you for the required time. Which is "in my next post..." <.<

Fuck. :meh:

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:01 pm

Nachfolgia wrote:
Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:All's well until you get hit by that 80 km range homing torpedo spread incoming at 80 knots (slightly above 45 mins time on target, but then that's a minuscule detail). Sadly you got Min's wolfpack occupying you for the required time. Which is "in my next post..." <.<

Fuck. :meh:

*Twiddling thumbs*

Wish I had a navy here... which begs the question on how the hell I can go in and out of the island undetected.
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Factbook (under revamping): MT | PT
Characters: Imperial Registry of Houses (PT: Historical Archives)
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates
National Symbols (Applies for both MT/PMT and FT): Flag (Elaborate)|Anthem

/人 ‿‿ 人\ { Make a contract with me, and save me from the Homu-devil! )

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:10 am

So Nach, let us discuss the terms of your imminent surrender. :p Come on irc.
Last edited by Austria-Bohemia-Hungary on Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Holy Romangnan Empire of Ostmark
something something the sole legitimate Austria-Hungary larp'er on NS :3

MT/MagicT
The Armed Forces|Embassy Programme|The Imperial and National Anthem of the Holy Roman Empire|Characters|The Map

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:18 pm

Last edited by Wikipe-tan on January 13, 2006 4:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The lovable PMT nation of hugs and chibi! Now with 75% more Hanyū!
Oaledonian wiki | Decoli Defense | Embassy | OAF Military Info
Blackjack-and-Hookers wrote:
Oaledonia wrote:I'll go make my own genocidal galactic empire! with blackjack and hookers

You bet your ass you will!
Divair wrote:NSG summer doesn't end anymore. Climate change.
Under construction
*POLITICALLY CONTENTIOUS STATEMENTS INTENSIFY*

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:33 am

Min, how close would the bombers have to be to be out of No Le's defensive radar net?
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Minroz
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:25 am

Rupudska wrote:Min, how close would the bombers have to be to be out of No Le's defensive radar net?

Safe to say, you're getting the hell out of No Le's area and no enemy fighter pursuing your bombers, you're good.

Minroz
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:23 am

Posted! Anyone up for Giant lobster next? :}

I'm joking. LOL.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:45 am

I didn't notice Kassaran sent marines after the Zaidan infiltrators until Min posted. Welp, more body bags for the cyborg ninja. Don't say I haven't warned you. :p
Last edited by Wolfenium on Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:47 am

Now see, 'softened' implies there will be anything left.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:41 pm

Wolfenium wrote:I didn't notice Kassaran sent marines after the Zaidan infiltrators until Min posted. Welp, more body bags for the cyborg ninja. Don't say I haven't warned you. :p

It has been stated before that Kassaran Marines are made to be pretty damned strong? Not saying that she's going to die or get hurt, but they are on their toes and have technology to definitely make life difficult for her. Think of them as being like ODST's from Halo, they have full-face helmets with the ability to polarize. This is common among members of mobile assault units seeing as how they have to deal with the possibility of an armor-piercing shell breaking through the spall-lining of their vehicle and ricocheting around the inside. They also have to be capable of interfacing with the Kassaran-tech which is directly reliant upon the use of Helmet-HUD holo-tech.

In other words, on top of thermal scanning and with the Captain's passive radar within his helmet additions, you still need to play it safe to avoid being attacked. Also, where is the palace garage, we did set up a perimeter with the front being highly congested with deployed APC units... This doesn't mean they're blockading the front entrance, but you better be burning rubber if you want to catch them by surprise and make it past them before they open fire. They use 20mm and 48mm cannons and likewise, a single shell hitting the frame of one or more of the escape vehicles could really ruin your day. It is to be noted though they realize that the Queen and Princess are likely on board and thus they need to check their fire and predominantly look to aim for the wheels and engine-block.

I do want to point out that this is by no means a no-win situation. Again, if they break through the garage door or likewise make a sudden entrance onto the scene, the confusion generated will be enough to give them ample time to make their escape, but Kassaran vehicles will be in hot pursuit and if the chase goes far enough, any one of the still deployed Kassaran air assets can intervene and move to attack to try and bring the fight to an end. As another note, because they are escaping doesn't mean that those left in the palace will be left unguarded. Only the troopers outside and closest to the vehicle making it's escape will be moving away to chase down the members fleeing. The troops inside will still be fighting those left inside.
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

"Put that down, Mr. Eric." He said. "She's obviously not a chicken."
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:24 pm

Kassaran wrote:
Wolfenium wrote:I didn't notice Kassaran sent marines after the Zaidan infiltrators until Min posted. Welp, more body bags for the cyborg ninja. Don't say I haven't warned you. :p

It has been stated before that Kassaran Marines are made to be pretty damned strong? Not saying that she's going to die or get hurt, but they are on their toes and have technology to definitely make life difficult for her. Think of them as being like ODST's from Halo, they have full-face helmets with the ability to polarize. This is common among members of mobile assault units seeing as how they have to deal with the possibility of an armor-piercing shell breaking through the spall-lining of their vehicle and ricocheting around the inside. They also have to be capable of interfacing with the Kassaran-tech which is directly reliant upon the use of Helmet-HUD holo-tech.

In other words, on top of thermal scanning and with the Captain's passive radar within his helmet additions, you still need to play it safe to avoid being attacked. Also, where is the palace garage, we did set up a perimeter with the front being highly congested with deployed APC units... This doesn't mean they're blockading the front entrance, but you better be burning rubber if you want to catch them by surprise and make it past them before they open fire. They use 20mm and 48mm cannons and likewise, a single shell hitting the frame of one or more of the escape vehicles could really ruin your day. It is to be noted though they realize that the Queen and Princess are likely on board and thus they need to check their fire and predominantly look to aim for the wheels and engine-block.

I do want to point out that this is by no means a no-win situation. Again, if they break through the garage door or likewise make a sudden entrance onto the scene, the confusion generated will be enough to give them ample time to make their escape, but Kassaran vehicles will be in hot pursuit and if the chase goes far enough, any one of the still deployed Kassaran air assets can intervene and move to attack to try and bring the fight to an end. As another note, because they are escaping doesn't mean that those left in the palace will be left unguarded. Only the troopers outside and closest to the vehicle making it's escape will be moving away to chase down the members fleeing. The troops inside will still be fighting those left inside.

In short, ranged electrical strikes won't work on them directly. To be honest, I based Rei on Metal Gear Solid/Rising's Raiden, which means she would excel in close range combat. Not the best situation for her on board a car. This means that her options are limited to shorting out enemy vehicle system to swatting rounds like an AA gauss gun. That's unless you're okay with her rabbit hopping like a FROG hacking your cars and marine apart. I know it's OP. That's why I'm asking this now.

Also, racing out is Min's call, not mine, and I assume that's his plan.
Last edited by Wolfenium on Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:29 pm

Oaledonia wrote:I'll go make my own genocidal galactic empire! with blackjack and hookers

Under construction

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:34 pm

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:35 pm

Under construction

Minroz
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:12 am

Wolfenium wrote:
Kassaran wrote:It has been stated before that Kassaran Marines are made to be pretty damned strong? Not saying that she's going to die or get hurt, but they are on their toes and have technology to definitely make life difficult for her. Think of them as being like ODST's from Halo, they have full-face helmets with the ability to polarize. This is common among members of mobile assault units seeing as how they have to deal with the possibility of an armor-piercing shell breaking through the spall-lining of their vehicle and ricocheting around the inside. They also have to be capable of interfacing with the Kassaran-tech which is directly reliant upon the use of Helmet-HUD holo-tech.

In short, ranged electrical strikes won't work on them directly. To be honest, I based Rei on Metal Gear Solid/Rising's Raiden, which means she would excel in close range combat. Not the best situation for her on board a car. This means that her options are limited to shorting out enemy vehicle system to swatting rounds like an AA gauss gun. That's unless you're okay with her rabbit hopping like a FROG hacking your cars and marine apart. I know it's OP. That's why I'm asking this now.

Welp, I did planned for the get-away. Not I'm expecting a clean one at it. :3

Just to let you guys know, my Omaskan Spec-op teams are now inside their get-away sedans, along with the royal hostages.

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:33 pm

Wolfenium wrote:In short, ranged electrical strikes won't work on them directly. To be honest, I based Rei on Metal Gear Solid/Rising's Raiden, which means she would excel in close range combat. Not the best situation for her on board a car. This means that her options are limited to shorting out enemy vehicle system to swatting rounds like an AA gauss gun. That's unless you're okay with her rabbit hopping like a FROG hacking your cars and marine apart. I know it's OP. That's why I'm asking this now.

Yeah, in short, getting close and personal with them is going to be very difficult seeing as how as soon as they enter into combat with her, they're trained for things like this (though admittedly cyborg ninjas with stealth tech is kinda new in general, same concept) and they do have combat knives, so don't think they'll be easy to kill if you take away their weapons. In the meantime, she would need to act more like a Predator and pick them off one by one or use booby-traps if she has any to thin their numbers, and even then, they're working on not only securing the palace, but also clearing the civilians out. They are strictly honor-bound, and if it is discovered she's a girl or anyone younger than 18 (the honorable age at which one can fight), their objective will go from securing by killing to securing by capture. However, she might not know this, the Kassarans at this point aren't a well-known international force to Minroz, and on top of it all, there's also the precedent that she might not know what kind of weaponry and it's capabilities they're packing anyways. As for disabling equipment and vehicles with electricity, she needs to hit open conduits directly, we use carbon composites, those don't conduct electricity well, but if the sword she has can penetrate into the conduits, and if it can pierce through the armor, then it'd be effective. Again, these are Kassaran marines, and they aren't trying to be the bad guys here, they're just doing a job that requires them to ensure the palace security and the security of those in the infirmary is optimal.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:23 pm

Kassaran wrote:
Wolfenium wrote:In short, ranged electrical strikes won't work on them directly. To be honest, I based Rei on Metal Gear Solid/Rising's Raiden, which means she would excel in close range combat. Not the best situation for her on board a car. This means that her options are limited to shorting out enemy vehicle system to swatting rounds like an AA gauss gun. That's unless you're okay with her rabbit hopping like a FROG hacking your cars and marine apart. I know it's OP. That's why I'm asking this now.

Yeah, in short, getting close and personal with them is going to be very difficult seeing as how as soon as they enter into combat with her, they're trained for things like this (though admittedly cyborg ninjas with stealth tech is kinda new in general, same concept) and they do have combat knives, so don't think they'll be easy to kill if you take away their weapons. In the meantime, she would need to act more like a Predator and pick them off one by one or use booby-traps if she has any to thin their numbers, and even then, they're working on not only securing the palace, but also clearing the civilians out. They are strictly honor-bound, and if it is discovered she's a girl or anyone younger than 18 (the honorable age at which one can fight), their objective will go from securing by killing to securing by capture. However, she might not know this, the Kassarans at this point aren't a well-known international force to Minroz, and on top of it all, there's also the precedent that she might not know what kind of weaponry and it's capabilities they're packing anyways. As for disabling equipment and vehicles with electricity, she needs to hit open conduits directly, we use carbon composites, those don't conduct electricity well, but if the sword she has can penetrate into the conduits, and if it can pierce through the armor, then it'd be effective. Again, these are Kassaran marines, and they aren't trying to be the bad guys here, they're just doing a job that requires them to ensure the palace security and the security of those in the infirmary is optimal.

I wouldn't expect anything less. RL Marines are trained to deal in close combat in the event that they run out of ammo. I recall that they've fought in such an incident before. I just can't recall where at the moment. There's also people from her home country trying to secure her release, since there's a criminal case regarding Arjen kidnapping innocent minors at Interpol, among other charges. I don't know if Kassaran is a part of Interpol, or has any extradition treaties. I just assumed that any rational government would be a part of Interpol, beyond the ultra-paranoid pariah states. As for how she intends to deal with her targets, I don't expect her to know much. She's been under deep cover since the beginning of the campaign, so I don't think she has the clearest idea what your weaknesses are at all. Doesn't keep her from trying.

Also, I know they're not trying to be bad guys. Because I'm the bad guy (Dragon, at least). :p

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:18 pm

Wolfenium wrote:I wouldn't expect anything less. RL Marines are trained to deal in close combat in the event that they run out of ammo. I recall that they've fought in such an incident before. I just can't recall where at the moment. There's also people from her home country trying to secure her release, since there's a criminal case regarding Arjen kidnapping innocent minors at Interpol, among other charges. I don't know if Kassaran is a part of Interpol, or has any extradition treaties. I just assumed that any rational government would be a part of Interpol, beyond the ultra-paranoid pariah states. As for how she intends to deal with her targets, I don't expect her to know much. She's been under deep cover since the beginning of the campaign, so I don't think she has the clearest idea what your weaknesses are at all. Doesn't keep her from trying.

Also, I know they're not trying to be bad guys. Because I'm the bad guy (Dragon, at least). :p

Yeah, funny thing about all of that, we're not Interpol related, but we do have contacts inside that give us occasional information reports. In short (I like that term) I prefer to not be associated with multinational organizations given Kassaran's already out-of-the-way existence.

bloody hell, mate.

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:31 pm

Under construction

Minroz
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:49 am

Not to sound impatient, is anyone going to post yet? :|

Anyone got lost?

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:46 am

Where is Nach??? On deployment?
The Holy Romangnan Empire of Ostmark
something something the sole legitimate Austria-Hungary larp'er on NS :3

MT/MagicT
The Armed Forces|Embassy Programme|The Imperial and National Anthem of the Holy Roman Empire|Characters|The Map

Minroz
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:32 am

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:Where is Nach??? On deployment?

I presumed he'd probably busy with his job as marine at the moment.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:06 am

MInroz wrote:
Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:Where is Nach??? On deployment?

I presumed he'd probably busy with his job as marine at the moment.

I'm really sorry. I've been busy with stuff I need to do before I get out.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:09 am

SW chat plox.

Dergaria
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:38 pm

btw min I'm still here and i would like a sitrep on the runners I had at the base since the armor starting chasing them down so that I can post again. Thx
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

One day during the average diplomatic session a broadcast came through of a man brutally kiling five people in various and gory ways. While most of the nations thought it barbaric or tried to look away the Dergarians there loved it even so much to forward the video to the news so everyone could enjoy the entertainment.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents