NATION

PASSWORD

RP Think Tank

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Northern Lebinistan
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Lebinistan » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:52 pm

Lebinistan wrote:I was thinking about a game that was taken place in 2015 where two nations fight off each other due to disputes between border lines, own independent thinking between eachother causing total disagreement of being an alliance, and different parties of ideas. It's like WWIII but who knows. I think I shall call the game: BATTLE OF FOES AND ALLIANCE, NATION WAR.

Reply back if the game doesn't sound good or it puts total interest in you. :)

I see... Wait a minute... Didn't our country divide over territory disputes and different political ideas? Didn't we freaking either love the USSR or the U.S.? Wow... It really is true! Wait, we're at war with one another? Dis doesn't make any sense! Whatever. I DECLARE HATRED AGAINST LEBINISTAN!
:shock:
Northern Lebinistan
The country is proud for nothing.
NEWS: Lebinistan recovers from economy revolutionary crisis. The president has been struggling for answers of an issue that is simple and can help civil rights increase.

We are in the region, Kingdom of America. Just to tell you where I am from.
Have a happy day

Ril Island
Diplomat

Founded: May 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ril Island » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:37 pm

I was thinking about a mission to Jupiter's moon Europa mission. What does everyone think?
Nothing realistic in particular, just good ol' fashioned alien underwater life.
MY NS STATS ARE NOT MY REAL STATS
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -4.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.36
Sorta like Gandhi but with slightly more execution
Not dead.

The Island Nations of Altis and Stratis
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Island Nations of Altis and Stratis » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:35 pm

Northern Lebinistan wrote:
Lebinistan wrote:I was thinking about a game that was taken place in 2015 where two nations fight off each other due to disputes between border lines, own independent thinking between eachother causing total disagreement of being an alliance, and different parties of ideas. It's like WWIII but who knows. I think I shall call the game: BATTLE OF FOES AND ALLIANCE, NATION WAR.

I see... Wait a minute... Didn't our country divide over territory disputes and different political ideas? Didn't we freaking either love the USSR or the U.S.? Wow... It really is true! Wait, we're at war with one another? Dis doesn't make any sense! Whatever. I DECLARE HATRED AGAINST LEBINISTAN!

Interested
Last edited by The Island Nations of Altis and Stratis on Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~I role-play as a post "The East Wind" Campaign Altis & Stratis. (Arma 3 Main Campaign)~

Leader: Xylia Gallo

Defense Minister: Nikos Panagopoulos
Highest Ranking officer: Col. Timocrates Papadakis

Cheif of Staff: Graeae Athan
Foreign Affairs officer: Aphrodite Barlas

Nova Sylva
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 11, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nova Sylva » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:31 am

Question 1 - How stupid do you think we are? Your the same nation.

Question 2 - You write like a fifth grader. Please, refrain from using caps lock in the future.

Question 3 - Please come up with a thread name better than that. The one you've chosen sounds more like an MMO on the App Store than a Nationstates II roleplay.

*Edit - what did you get in sixth grade English? Because last time I checked, the rules of paralellism (s.g.) dictated that you keep the same word form throughout a sentence - in other words, it should be foes and alliances.

Good gosh, I hate Nationstates sometimes.
Last edited by Nova Sylva on Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Island Nations of Altis and Stratis » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:41 pm

Nova Sylva wrote:

Question 1 - How stupid do you think we are? Your the same nation.

Question 2 - You write like a fifth grader. Please, refrain from using caps lock in the future.

Question 3 - Please come up with a thread name better than that. The one you've chosen sounds more like an MMO on the App Store than a Nationstates II roleplay.

*Edit - what did you get in sixth grade English? Because last time I checked, the rules of paralellism (s.g.) dictated that you keep the same word form throughout a sentence - in other words, it should be foes and alliances.

Good gosh, I hate Nationstates sometimes.

1.You were at that stage once. Hell we all were. So should've wrote that in nicer terms.

2. You really shouldn't be bad talking the newer ones like that. THEY just started and THEY don't know how things work YOU and should be encouraging and YOU giving them ideas or hints to do BETTER. Oh I'm sorry is my "CAPSLOCKS" bothering you?

3. Shall I pick apart your nation? No? then don't pick apart his he/she is new to the game and he/she is allowed to explore and do what they want with out being treated like this. So

"Nova Sylva", "Mr. perfect" do you really want me to go through everything you've done and pick it apart. Let the nation be or me and you will be having talks. Or better yet you and my nation will be having talks

....Wait a minute there we go. That is actually a great idea for an RP thank you I think I'll write that up.
Last edited by The Island Nations of Altis and Stratis on Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~I role-play as a post "The East Wind" Campaign Altis & Stratis. (Arma 3 Main Campaign)~

Nova Sylva
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Nova Sylva » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:17 am

The Island Nations of Altis and Stratis wrote:1.You were at that stage once. Hell we all were. So should've wrote that in nicer terms.

2. You really shouldn't be bad talking the newer ones like that. THEY just started and THEY don't know how things work YOU and should be encouraging and YOU giving them ideas or hints to do BETTER. Oh I'm sorry is my "CAPSLOCKS" bothering you?

3. Shall I pick apart your nation? No? then don't pick apart his he/she is new to the game and he/she is allowed to explore and do what they want with out being treated like this. So

"Nova Sylva", "Mr. perfect" do you really want me to go through everything you've done and pick it apart. Let the nation be or me and you will be having talks. Or better yet you and my nation will be having talks

....Wait a minute there we go. That is actually a great idea for an RP thank you I think I'll write that up.

I could rip this apart for grammatical errors...but, your right - I should be a little more considerate of the newcomers.

But for the record, my initial NS struggles were with realism, not basic English skills.

Edit : And, that last part - were you actually suggesting we RP?
Last edited by Nova Sylva on Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Crysuko
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 26, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Crysuko » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:20 am

Nova Sylva wrote:
The Island Nations of Altis and Stratis wrote:1.You were at that stage once. Hell we all were. So should've wrote that in nicer terms.

I could rip this apart for grammatical errors...but, your right - I should be a little more considerate of the newcomers.

But for the record, my initial NS struggles were with realism, not basic English skills.

Er...
Quotes:
Xilonite wrote: cookies are heresy.

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

This will take some time to figure out, i am afraid.

"No one is safe, not even your most vulnerable and insecure!"

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:
Victoriala II wrote:Ur mom has value

one week ban for flaming xd

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

Official thread euthanologist
I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Island Nations of Altis and Stratis » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:20 pm

Nova Sylva wrote:

yup totally was suggesting an RP. It would be like Iraq invading Kuwait and the Saudi's + allies pop in and saw "No ya can't go around bullying people like that". With the grammatical errors and stuff, In here I could care less in the actual post where story matters and even one mistake could throw off a reader yeah I can agree with that so correct them, (Nicely of course).

Nova Sylva
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Nova Sylva » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:59 pm

The Island Nations of Altis and Stratis wrote:
Nova Sylva wrote:

yup totally was suggesting an RP. It would be like Iraq invading Kuwait and the Saudi's + allies pop in and saw "No ya can't go around bullying people like that". With the grammatical errors and stuff, In here I could care less in the actual post where story matters and even one mistake could throw off a reader yeah I can agree with that so correct them, (Nicely of course).

Oh my god, the run on sentences are burning my eyes! Make it stop!

Jk, and yeah...No. Sylva one of the three original signatories of the Septentrion League (pip pip) and therefore invading another country would be a bozo no-no.

In addition to a stickler for correct grammar, realism and feasbility is extremely important to me.

Anyway just TG me for some more info, I don't want to clog the thread...even if that's what it was made for ?¿
Last edited by Nova Sylva on Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Organized States
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:39 am

A The Last Ship-esque RP focused around the Pacific Rim. Would anyone be interested in that?
Thank God for OS!- Deian
"In the old days, the navigators used magic to make themselves strong, but now, nothing; they just pray. Before they leave and at sea, they pray. But I, I make myself strong by thinking—just by thinking! I make myself strong because I despise cowardice. Too many men are afraid of the sea. But I am a navigator."-Mau Piailug
"I regret that I have only one life to give to my island." -Ricardo Bordallo, 2nd Governor of Guam
"Both are voyages of exploration. Hōkūle‘a is in the past, Columbia is in the future." -Colonel Charles L. Veach, USAF, Astronaut and Navigation Enthusiast

Pacific Islander-American (proud member of the 0.5%), Officer to be

Nova Sylva
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Nova Sylva » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:22 am

Organized States wrote:A The Last Ship-esque RP focused around the Pacific Rim. Would anyone be interested in that?

Fuck yes.

Racoonian east Territory
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Racoonian east Territory » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:56 pm

My god did i just witness two people being rationol? Its a moracle!

Doperland
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Doperland » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:23 am

So. Do you all think I should make a thread for the upcoming Dopish civil war, or should I just ignore the roleplaying the war out and just write it out in a factbook after i've decided who wins? I should note this upcoming Dopish civil war is a civil war in my nation. It'd basically consist of start, both sides call out for assistance, they fight, whichever wins takes control of the country and all the other fun civil war stuff. Anyway, ya'll think I should roleplay it out or not? Just thought I'd ask here to make sure it wouldn't be a one man RP.
Just because of the name Doperland, doesn't mean we're all high, I mean, seriously, man....Quote of the undetermined period of time: "Do or do not, there is no try."-Yoda
I'm awesome. On Steam(and most other things, actually) I'm called Necrocreature. Add me if you're willing to buy me stuff!
For:The colors Black, Red, White and Swedish Metal. Oh, and this:
Yedmnrutika Gavr wrote:da dopeste fiend

Against:You.- I mean, uh...
I am Doperland! I also go by Necrocreature, Dope, and various vulgar insults.

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:20 pm

Doperland wrote:So. Do you all think I should make a thread for the upcoming Dopish civil war, or should I just ignore the roleplaying the war out and just write it out in a factbook after i've decided who wins? I should note this upcoming Dopish civil war is a civil war in my nation. It'd basically consist of start, both sides call out for assistance, they fight, whichever wins takes control of the country and all the other fun civil war stuff. Anyway, ya'll think I should roleplay it out or not? Just thought I'd ask here to make sure it wouldn't be a one man RP.

Depending on the sides, I might be interested.
NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

Embassy Request Thread NS section of my wiki-thing Questions?
DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.
There are no magic mushrooms in this nation. Seriously.

Crysuko
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 26, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Crysuko » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:02 pm

Doperland wrote:So. Do you all think I should make a thread for the upcoming Dopish civil war, or should I just ignore the roleplaying the war out and just write it out in a factbook after i've decided who wins? I should note this upcoming Dopish civil war is a civil war in my nation. It'd basically consist of start, both sides call out for assistance, they fight, whichever wins takes control of the country and all the other fun civil war stuff. Anyway, ya'll think I should roleplay it out or not? Just thought I'd ask here to make sure it wouldn't be a one man RP.

I could get behind this
Quotes:
Xilonite wrote: cookies are heresy.

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

This will take some time to figure out, i am afraid.

"No one is safe, not even your most vulnerable and insecure!"

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:
Victoriala II wrote:Ur mom has value

one week ban for flaming xd

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

Official thread euthanologist
I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Doperland
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Doperland » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:20 pm

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:

Depending on the sides, I might be interested.

Well, it'd be the current government, who are oppressive, rich, and pretty corrupt fighting against revolutionaries trying to free the country from them. The revolutionaries would have the support of a military general and a couple of lower government officials., while the current government would have the majority of the military, plus all the patriots and all. Plus the people reinforcing either side.

So, i'll make the thread soon, either later tonight or tomorrow. Just wanted to make sure I would get people to join in.
Just because of the name Doperland, doesn't mean we're all high, I mean, seriously, man....Quote of the undetermined period of time: "Do or do not, there is no try."-Yoda
I'm awesome. On Steam(and most other things, actually) I'm called Necrocreature. Add me if you're willing to buy me stuff!
For:The colors Black, Red, White and Swedish Metal. Oh, and this:
Yedmnrutika Gavr wrote:da dopeste fiend

Against:You.- I mean, uh...
I am Doperland! I also go by Necrocreature, Dope, and various vulgar insults.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:53 pm

Considering an RP idea... if anyone would be interested, let me know please.

It's basically this: representatives from several nations arrive in Charlia to meet with the distraught Empress. Her personal adviser(who has always been nameless) has vanished, and under the circumstances she is inclined to believe he was taken by force, which is an act of war, so there would be both a period of investigation and a period of battle.

Does that sound enjoyable, or should I scrap the idea?

The Danish Confederacy
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Danish Confederacy » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:54 pm

Charlia wrote:Considering an RP idea... if anyone would be interested, let me know please.

It's basically this: representatives from several nations arrive in Charlia to meet with the distraught Empress. Her personal adviser(who has always been nameless) has vanished, and under the circumstances she is inclined to believe he was taken by force, which is an act of war, so there would be both a period of investigation and a period of battle.

Considering its you making the RP, its bound to be awesome.
The Stats of TDC. Legal ages in TDC. What do I stand for? Educate yourself before you call me contradictory
General Dicking Around wrote:AND THEN JOHN SMASHED THE WINDOW AND FUCKED A GOOSE WITH A LIGHTSABER

[violet] wrote:Right. It's words. Billions of words. :)

Douglas Adams wrote:In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Southeastern Xiatao wrote:
Engleberg wrote:Big Brother will always be there for you.

And always watching you as you fap to porn.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:19 pm

The Danish Confederacy wrote:
Charlia wrote:Considering an RP idea... if anyone would be interested, let me know please.

Considering its you making the RP, its bound to be awesome.

Thank you.

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:28 pm

This sounds nice. Companies registered in the NMK are known to work for almost anyone under the right price - might be an element.
NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

Embassy Request Thread NS section of my wiki-thing Questions?
DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.
There are no magic mushrooms in this nation. Seriously.

The Ukrainian Navy and Sea Guard
Envoy

Founded: Jun 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Ukrainian Navy and Sea Guard » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:54 pm

International MT Naval Wargame, anybody? Set up to be highly realistic: No FT, Orbats, Redfor & Bluefor, judges, the works. I'd want really experienced players to participate, or else be judges. I would'nt be able to OP, but would like to get the ball rolling. Might do it in P2TM if there isn't interest here. Unless this already exists, in which case I am totally on-board.
Last edited by The Ukrainian Navy and Sea Guard on Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Czecho-Slovakia: 2012-14

Creatle
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Creatle » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:12 pm

Thinking of making a international gang war where there are large gang's at war in Creatle, the police will most obviously be one of the parties, attempting to disrupt the drug's that are illegally being imported and stop the gangs from causing any more havoc
Research Officer of the NCSA, I make polls, you will respect my authority!

I am a line-art designer who specializes in MS Paint with pixel art for Military ground and naval designs. If you would like me to help you with line-art design please TG me!

THE UNITED NORTH KOREAN STATES
Civilian

Founded: Jul 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby THE UNITED NORTH KOREAN STATES » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:34 pm

I NUKE YOURE DED
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
NOW I WILL EAT THE GLORIOUS FROED CHICKEN CREATED BY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :rofl:

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:40 am

Magia
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

MT vs. FanT? [RP Intro/Ad]

Postby Magia » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:14 pm

Anytime two intertwined nations try to part with one another, it's not likely to turn out well. The MT and FanT mix just adds some variety.

This RP story is the climax of a long tale between Astalia, a modern nation seeking to be rid of magic; and Magia, a haven for magicians long forgotten by their home state. Standing between them, however, is a colossal sovereign debt, thousands of stateless people who refuse to leave their former homeland and, very recently, political assassination.

It seems that war is the only resolution now. But what happens when MT and magic mix? And does each side have something else they are hiding?

OOC Thread and more information:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=347382

Open to all techs. Allies of Astalia (MT) are particularly desired, but all applications and interest welcome!
Last edited by Magia on Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Her Majesty, Victoria VI, Queen of the Magical State
The Magical State of Magia
"United in mortality"
Embassy programme | Official factbook | Encyclopaedia Magia

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents