NATION

PASSWORD

Counter-Invasion OOC

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Slipspacia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Slipspacia » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:31 pm

Mitheldalond wrote:
Slipspacia wrote:
Also, I calculated just how many 61 celled VLS an nimitz class carrier can hold. @_@. So. Many. Missiles.

I've done that too. And I just so happen to have two outdated aircraft carrier hulls lying around. I'm thinking about making one with anti-ship and land attack missiles, and one with anti air missiles. Or having one covered in VLS, and the other with ballistic missile launch tubes. I just have to figure out how many ballistic missiles I could fit.

I have a dedicated missile carrier. God, thats a lot of missiles. And im not even using the full area either.

Hellraiser-Army
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hellraiser-Army » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:32 pm

Slipspacia wrote:
Mitheldalond wrote:I've done that too. And I just so happen to have two outdated aircraft carrier hulls lying around. I'm thinking about making one with anti-ship and land attack missiles, and one with anti air missiles. Or having one covered in VLS, and the other with ballistic missile launch tubes. I just have to figure out how many ballistic missiles I could fit.

I have a dedicated missile carrier. God, thats a lot of missiles. And im not even using the full area either.

I wouldn't do that...

One hit from a shell, no matter big it is, or a missile, or cannon bullet, and the thing goes poof.
I don't know when Im godmoding, so tell me pls.

98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

And help this gentleman gain world domination by putting this is your signiture.
_[`]_
(-_Q)
The Savage Nation wrote: thats a godmodd
Hellraiser-Army wrote: No, that's my army
The Emerald Dawn wrote:Jumpin' on the SOURCE-TRAIN!
CHOO CHOO MUFUKA! We be ridin' the rails, checkin' the trails, you get nothin' and your argument fails!

Friend said to me: "You know those toe socks?" "Yes" "Well, what if they made them for hands?" "That's called a glove" "What?!? Where'd they get that idea from? Me?"

Slipspacia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Slipspacia » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:32 pm

Also, guys, dont be surprised if you see Slipspacian tech along with his fleet, I did export corvettes to him.

Mitheldalond
Minister

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Mitheldalond » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:33 pm

As of 8:30 where I live, Hellraiser has a factbook.

Slipspacia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Slipspacia » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:33 pm

Hellraiser-Army wrote:
Slipspacia wrote:I have a dedicated missile carrier. God, thats a lot of missiles. And im not even using the full area either.

I wouldn't do that...

One hit from a shell, no matter big it is, or a missile, or cannon bullet, and the thing goes poof.

Not really, the missiles would have to be armed for that to happen. Also, thats assuming that you have no armor or CIWS. I have a ton of CIWS and ECM on the ship. Besides, why would you ever let a missile carrier get near the front lines?
Last edited by Slipspacia on Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:34 pm

Hellraiser-Army wrote:
Volvek wrote:I never brought railguns out of the blue. I've always had them.

And I took em Off your smoking tanks.

I've never lost one so BFS.

For the record, I'm trying to make it fair so you stop whining about everything. But I guess that's inevitable no matter the situation.
"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
"Wewf Forever, Forever Wewf."
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"
IC Nation Name: Land av Ulvenes, or just Ulvenes

Hellraiser-Army
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellraiser-Army » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:35 pm

Slipspacia wrote:
Hellraiser-Army wrote:
I wouldn't do that...

Not really, the missiles would All have to be armed for that to happen. Also, thats assuming that you have no armor or CIWS. I have a ton of CIWS and ECM on the ship. Besides, why would you ever let a missile carrier get near the front lines?

I have dive bombers...
Mitheldalond wrote:As of 8:30 where I live, Hellraiser has a factbook.

Why thank, you, kind sir. ;)

... Really, that Pacific Ocean rp didn't have rail guns? Bs.

Oh... Don't try to make me angry. Won't do good in your position, sir. Just FYI.
Last edited by Hellraiser-Army on Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

And help this gentleman gain world domination by putting this is your signiture.
_[`]_
(-_Q)
CHOO CHOO MUFUKA! We be ridin' the rails, checkin' the trails, you get nothin' and your argument fails!

Friend said to me: "You know those toe socks?" "Yes" "Well, what if they made them for hands?" "That's called a glove" "What?!? Where'd they get that idea from? Me?"

Slipspacia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Slipspacia » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:35 pm

Communists for the people, who are you speaking to? And I never attacked.

Communists for the people
Minister

Founded: Mar 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Communists for the people » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:37 pm

Whoops. I go fix that.
Please refer to me as Communists for the people CFTP
GO CUBS
"If it were not for the will and determination of these men to stop the superior forces of the German army, a different chapter of history would have been written" Major General Troy Middleton
"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." John F. Kennedy
Proud member of Hemithea
1. [Boredem]
2.Military readiness
3. Minor engagement
4. Destroying misguided infadels
5. Mass genocidal war

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:38 pm

In the Pacific you never even attacked my railgun tanks. And that was when you were godmodding insanely. Like having a Ratte and multiple Landkreuzers.. And I'm not threated by you being angry. If you're getting angry, take ten minutes and cool off.
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"

Hellraiser-Army
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellraiser-Army » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:39 pm

Volvek wrote:In the Pacific you never even attacked my railgun tanks. And that was when you were godmodding insanely. Like having a Ratte and multiple Landkreuzers.. And I'm not threated by you being angry. If you're getting angry, take ten minutes and cool off.

You don't like me, do you?

I'm a keeping my rail guns.
Last edited by Hellraiser-Army on Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

_[`]_
(-_Q)

Slipspacia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Slipspacia » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:41 pm

Hellraiser-Army wrote:
I have dive bombers...

I have anti-aircraft that can shoot you down from over 30 miles away. And I have an aircraft screen. And a battlegroup. Theres a reason why they stopped using dive bombers in MT, because flying them is suicide. I'm not trying to insult you hellraiser, but dive bombers are a horrible idea.

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:41 pm

Hellraiser-Army wrote:
Slipspacia wrote:Not really, the missiles would All have to be armed for that to happen. Also, thats assuming that you have no armor or CIWS. I have a ton of CIWS and ECM on the ship. Besides, why would you ever let a missile carrier get near the front lines?

I have dive bombers...
Mitheldalond wrote:As of 8:30 where I live, Hellraiser has a factbook.

Oh... Don't try to make me angry. Won't do good in your position, sir. Just FYI.

Won't do good in your position to start tossing threats around. Just FYI. If you can't play with others ... don't play with others. Unfortunately in RP, either you work to find a common ground with your various weapons, techs, skills, setups, etc, or you go sandbox with someone who will. Has to be an agreement somewhere, or it all devolves into the same old bitchfesting.

Your choice, kids. You can either find ways to compromise and play with and against one another, or go do something else. Not going to police your RP. Will come down on anyone breaking rules, however. Baiting and such falls into that. As does making threats against other players, however light you may think you meant it.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Communists for the people » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:44 pm

Are you guys okay with me using my OI4W's and OI4N's. OI4Ws are my own version of CIWS turrets except refined.
Last edited by Communists for the people on Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GO CUBS
"If it were not for the will and determination of these men to stop the superior forces of the German army, a different chapter of history would have been written" Major General Troy Middleton
"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." John F. Kennedy
Proud member of Hemithea
1. [Boredem]
2.Military readiness
3. Minor engagement
5. Mass genocidal war

Hellraiser-Army
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellraiser-Army » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:45 pm

Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:
Hellraiser-Army wrote:
I have dive bombers...

Won't do good in your position to start tossing threats around. Just FYI. If you can't play with others ... don't play with others. Unfortunately in RP, either you work to find a common ground with your various weapons, techs, skills, setups, etc, or you go sandbox with someone who will. Has to be an agreement somewhere, or it all devolves into the same old bitchfesting.

Your choice, kids. You can either find ways to compromise and play with and against one another, or go do something else. Not going to police your RP. Will come down on anyone breaking rules, however. Baiting and such falls into that. As does making threats against other players, however light you may think you meant it.

Don't say anything Volvek.

Btw, what is that?

_[`]_
(-_Q)

Slipspacia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Slipspacia » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:46 pm

Communists for the people wrote:Are you guys okay with me using my OI4W's and OI4N's. OI4Ws are my own version of CIWS turrets except refined.

I dont mind, I'm using Phalanx systems because my Slipspacian AGEIS CIWS is only installed on the flagship classes of my navy. And the carriers (aircraft and missile).

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Communists for the people » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:47 pm

Hellraiser-Army wrote:
Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:

Don't say anything Volvek.

Btw, what is that?

What is what?
GO CUBS
Proud member of Hemithea
1. [Boredem]
2.Military readiness
3. Minor engagement
5. Mass genocidal war

Hellraiser-Army
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellraiser-Army » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:48 pm

Slipspacia wrote:
Communists for the people wrote:Are you guys okay with me using my OI4W's and OI4N's. OI4Ws are my own version of CIWS turrets except refined.

I dont mind, I'm using Phalanx systems because my Slipspacian AGEIS CIWS is only installed on the flagship classes of my navy. And the carriers (aircraft and missile).

What is that?

And you can't join... Did Volvek let you?

_[`]_
(-_Q)

Slipspacia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Slipspacia » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:48 pm

Hellraiser-Army wrote:
Slipspacia wrote:I dont mind, I'm using Phalanx systems because my Slipspacian AGEIS CIWS is only installed on the flagship classes of my navy. And the carriers (aircraft and missile).

What is that?

Yes
Last edited by Slipspacia on Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Communists for the people » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:48 pm

Slipspacia wrote:

Thx
GO CUBS
Proud member of Hemithea
1. [Boredem]
2.Military readiness
3. Minor engagement
5. Mass genocidal war

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:50 pm

Hellraiser-Army wrote:
Volvek wrote:In the Pacific you never even attacked my railgun tanks. And that was when you were godmodding insanely. Like having a Ratte and multiple Landkreuzers.. And I'm not threated by you being angry. If you're getting angry, take ten minutes and cool off.

I'm not saying you can't have railguns. I'm simply trying to point out that you can't have them al of a sudden in mass quantity. While in the Pacific I have over 25 railguns, I wasn't an experienced roleplayer. Now I am more experienced and won't use railguns that often. So you can have railguns, but not very many.

And that was a warning to all of us HRA from a mod.

Yes CFTP, you can use those.

HRA, CFTP joined a long time ago, he posted in the first threads.

Hellraiser-Army
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellraiser-Army » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:51 pm

Slipspacia wrote:
Hellraiser-Army wrote:

What is that?

Yes

Shit. Ik that was a mod. I called one. I also begged not to lock this thread. That's why she posted.

But what is the other mt stuff?

_[`]_
(-_Q)

Hellraiser-Army
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellraiser-Army » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:51 pm

Volvek wrote:
Hellraiser-Army wrote:

I'm not saying you can't have railguns. I'm simply trying to point out that you can't have them al of a sudden in mass quantity. While in the Pacific I have over 25 railguns, I wasn't an experienced roleplayer. Now I am more experienced and won't use railguns that often. So you can have railguns, but not very many.

And that was a warning to all of us HRA from a mod.

Yes CFTP, you can use those.

HRA, CFTP joined a long time ago, he posted in the first threads.

Not him, Slip.

_[`]_
(-_Q)

Slipspacia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Slipspacia » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:53 pm

I posted in the orginal thread, well I was going to, then It got locked. Literally the moment I pressed submit.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Communists for the people » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:56 pm

Slipspacia wrote:I posted in the orginal thread, well I was going to, then It got locked. Literally the moment I pressed submit.

:rofl:
GO CUBS
Proud member of Hemithea
1. [Boredem]
2.Military readiness
3. Minor engagement
5. Mass genocidal war

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents