NATION

PASSWORD

The Galactic Confederacy of Independent Systems (FT Sign Up)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Steppe Empire
Minister

Founded: Jun 19, 2007
Ex-Nation

The Galactic Confederacy of Independent Systems (FT Sign Up)

Postby The Steppe Empire » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:08 pm

The Galactic Confederacy of Independent Systems

a Trade/Military Alliance of worlds and Nations, The GCIS will work togeter to help each other. Seeing as their are many Threats in the Galaxy, We see the need for many to be protected from attack. This is why we start The Galactic Confederacy of Independent Systems as a Defense Pact and a Trade Pact for The Good of All Nations.

Nation:
Capital:
Pop:
Ruler
Why you want to Join:

Charter of The Galactic Confederacy of Independent Systems

Preamble

We the Beings of The Galactic Confederacy, declaring that Freedom and trade are Necessary for peace and good will, declare that we shall live up to our cause, to keep freedom for the terrors that seek to destroy freedom and here by establish The Galactic Confederacy of Independent Systems for the Freedom of all who seek it.

Article I:
(1): The Alliance Shall be named the Galactic Confederacy of Independent Systems, for now and for all time.
(2): All Members of The Galactic Confederacy are to be free and independent nations, No one and claim other wise.
(3): All Members must guarantee Free Trade in all member nations.
(4): If a War starts between Two member Nations, They must appear before the Court of The Galactic Confederacy to state their cases and end their war peacefully
(5): If a Member attacks a Non-Member, then other member nations have the right to declare Neutrality or Join the War or try a peaceful ending to the war.
(6): If a Member Nation is attack by a Non-member nation or another Alliance, ALL members will come to the Aid of the attacked member and Declare War on The Attacker and their allies.

Article II:

(1): The Galactic Confederacy of Independent Systems shall be lead by The Council of Independent Systems. Which Shall be headed by The Grand Minister of The Galactic Confederacy.
(2): the Council Shall meet one a month to discuss about Diplomacy and Trade and War.
(3): The Grand Minister is The Head of The Galactic Confederacy and shall be elected by Representatives of The member Nations every Five Years
(4) Their Shall be in the Council a Group of Ministers: The Minster of Peace, The Minister of Trade, the Minister of Aid and Charity, Minister of The Council, Minister of The Economy and Minster of War and Defense.
(5): The Court of The Galactic Confederacy Shall have to Power to settle wars between members peacefully and tried War Criminals.
(6): all Members can leave if they want too.

Article III:

(1): The Galactic Confederacy shall have a Military Army known as The Grand Army of The Galactic Confederacy of Independent Systems (GAGCIS)
(2): The Grand Army shall be used to fight Piracy, act as Peacekeepers and to defend The Galactic Confederacy against all enemies, foreign and Domestic .
(3): Also there shall be a Galactic Confederate Navy (GCN) to help the Galactic Confederacy defend against Piracy, Terrorism and enemies.
(4): All Member Nations shall Contrite Soldiers and Ships to the Grand Army and Galactic Confederate Navy.

Epilogue:

It is to these rules and articles, we here by declare the formation of The Galactic Confederacy of Independent Systems.

Members:

The Steppe Empire (Founder)
Tyrannian Star Empire
The Grittonian Banking Authority
Last edited by The Steppe Empire on Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:09 pm, edited 7 times in total.

FreedomStates
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby FreedomStates » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:46 pm

I ll join
DEFCON
1 2 3 [4] 5
Increased military readiness
Clonys and terretroys
Karaw
Southern Plains
Southernway islands
New Genei island chain

The Steppe Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Steppe Empire » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:21 pm

Bump

The Steppe Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Steppe Empire » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:27 pm

FreedomStates wrote:I ll join

This is FT and you are MT, also I like to have people who can write good.

TRIAD Enterprises
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby TRIAD Enterprises » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:27 pm

((OOC Comment:))
Y'know, I told myself I wasn't going to respond to this, but I feel I need to say something now.

Just how much more self-serving can one get? Manually bumping ones thread on the same day it was started?
Steppe, grow some bloody patience and wait for folks to either notice or care about your new alliance.

Better yet, why not actually telling us something more than just the name and stated "intent" of this alliance.
How about drafting an actual charter which will state the rules and terms of the alliance?
How about doing anything besides simply endlessly bumping this thread every six three hours?
Last edited by TRIAD Enterprises on Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Steppe Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Steppe Empire » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:29 pm

TRIAD Enterprises wrote:((OOC Comment:)) Y'know, I told myself I wasn't going to respond to this, but I feel I need to say something now.

Just how much more self-serving can one get? Manually bumping ones thread on the same day it was started?
Steppe, grow some bloody patience and wait for folks to either notice or care about your new alliance.

Better yet, why not actually telling us something more than just the name and stated "intent" of this alliance.
How about drafting an actual charter which will state the rules and terms of the alliance?
How about doing anything besides simply endlessly bumping this thread every six hours?

OOC: I am planning a Charter already.

Bryn Shander
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Bryn Shander » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:38 pm

The Steppe Empire wrote:I like to have people who can write good.

ಠ_ಠ
The Jannarii Empire | Founder of the Hermes Alliance
Bryn Shander is the capital city. Jannath is the homeworld. The adjective for the people is Jannarii, while the adjective for the people that live in the capital and the ethnic group that lived in the Kingdom of Bryn Shander before planetary unification is Shanderan. Shanderan is also the name of the language spoken in the Jannarii Empire.
FT Map of the Milky Way | Qustions and Answers concerning the Jannarii Empire.
NS Futuretech on Facebook | NS Futuretech on IRC | NS Balls | NS Trainers
IBNFTW local 8492

Katganistan
Senior Game Moderator

Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Katganistan » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:39 pm

Bryn Shander wrote:

ಠ_ಠ

Completely unnecessary.

Katganistan
Senior Game Moderator

Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Katganistan » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:41 pm

The Steppe Empire wrote:Bump

The Steppe Empire wrote:

This is FT and you are MT, also I like to have people who can write good.

Steppe, could you limit your bumps to once a day? It's a bit silly to bump a thread, then answer the post someone made just before your bump.

The Steppe Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Steppe Empire » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:27 am

bump

The Steppe Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Steppe Empire » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:00 pm

The being a Good writer rule is thrown out. Anyways, It is just that many alliances have always had Noob Problems and Noobs that have...........well..........Caused many alliances to die out.

Anyways, Sign Up

TRIAD Enterprises
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby TRIAD Enterprises » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:35 pm

Inactive or poor leadership is what causes most alliances to die.
You need to actually lead, but more importantly you have to make sure that the alliance has a clear purpose, and make sure everything you do is done together to assure that goal.

This is one of the reasons Hermes is such a successful alliance. Despite what any of us think of the players, the Hermes Alliance has more cohesion and leadership than any others I have seen. They clearly know what they want (even if not all members agree), and they ensure that every member of Hermes is active, even if that activity is not always on the same page.

If you want your Confederacy to succeed, or even to survive at all, you have to provide similar scope, leadership, and cohesion.
Good luck.

Techno-Soviet
Senator

Founded: Jan 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Techno-Soviet » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:39 pm

Bryn Shander wrote:

ಠ_ಠ

epic face is epic
[align=center]Economic Tyranny/Libertarian: 6.38
Social Libertarian/Tyranny: -3.33

The Steppe Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Steppe Empire » Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:32 am

bump

The Steppe Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Steppe Empire » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:18 pm

bump

Brogavia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 03, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Brogavia » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:01 pm

The Steppe Empire wrote:

I like to have people who can write well.

fixd.

Superman does good, you want people who can write well.
Playing NS since Jan of 2006

1010102, Unjustly Deleted

Agent of the Timegate, if you expose me I'll kill you

Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:51 pm

Nation: Interstellar Empire of Old Tyrannia (AKA The Tyrannian Star Empire, Imperium Tyrannium, Tyrannian Empire)
Capital: New Latium, Earth
Pop: Approx. 1,000 billion
Ruler: Emperor Lucius Romulus IV (Lucius the Exterminator)
Why you want to Join: To improve relations with the interstellar community
"Classicist in literature, royalist in politics, and Anglo-Catholic in religion" (T.S. Eliot). Still, unaccountably, a NationStates Moderator.
"Have I done something for the general interest? Well then, I have had my reward. Let this always be present to thy mind, and never stop doing such good." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations (Book XI, IV)
⚜ GOD SAVE THE KING

The Steppe Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Steppe Empire » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:00 pm

Old Tyrannia wrote:Nation: Interstellar Empire of Old Tyrannia (AKA The Tyrannian Star Empire, Imperium Tyrannium, Tyrannian Empire)

Aproved: Welcome to The GCIS

Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:11 pm

The Steppe Empire wrote:
Old Tyrannia wrote:Nation: Interstellar Empire of Old Tyrannia (AKA The Tyrannian Star Empire, Imperium Tyrannium, Tyrannian Empire)

Aproved: Welcome to The GCIS

Thanks, oh and my nation is generally listed as either the Tyrannian Star Empire or the Interstellar Empire of Old Tyrannia.
"Classicist in literature, royalist in politics, and Anglo-Catholic in religion" (T.S. Eliot). Still, unaccountably, a NationStates Moderator.
"Have I done something for the general interest? Well then, I have had my reward. Let this always be present to thy mind, and never stop doing such good." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations (Book XI, IV)
⚜ GOD SAVE THE KING

The AUU Imperium
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The AUU Imperium » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:33 pm

Nation: The AUU Imperium
Capital: Terra
Pop: Somewhere in the Quadrillions.
Ruler: "The Emperor"
Why you want to Join: We are an Empire, having territory in many Galaxies and Dimensions. And wish to join you.

The Steppe Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Steppe Empire » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:48 pm

The AUU Imperium wrote:Nation: The AUU Imperium
Capital: Terra
Pop: Somewhere in the Quadrillions.
Ruler: "The Emperor"
Why you want to Join: We are an Empire, having territory in many Galaxies and Dimensions. And wish to join you.

We will have to cheak on you as a posable member.

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:59 pm

Nation: The Grittonian Banking Authority
Capital: Grrtary City in Grrtary Prime in the Grrtary Sector
Pop: 940 million
Ruler: Chairman Sann Duo
Why you want to Join: To help the GCIS become the Alliance that it potential allows.
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
The Grittonian Embassy program!
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!
Hot, Dutch, gay and single!

Grittonia's Law wrote:Everyone is gay, they just don't know it.
One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

The Steppe Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Steppe Empire » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:06 pm

Grittonia wrote:Nation: The Grittonian Banking Authority
Capital: Grrtary City in Grrtary Prime in the Grrtary Sector
Pop: 940 million
Ruler: Chairman Sann Duo
Why you want to Join: To help the GCIS become the Alliance that it potential allows.

Welcome to The GCIS

The Steppe Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Steppe Empire » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:50 pm

Bump for more to join.

The Steppe Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Steppe Empire » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:49 pm