NATION

PASSWORD

New Land in the Pacific Ocean (Open, MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Syadei
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Syadei » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:57 am

The Syadec Colony

Marines guarding the borders of the Colony saw a horse-rider, as he neared a Maverican flag formed on the man's uniform, they quickly slammed their guns into 'automatic' and turned the muzzle to the Maverican man's chest. The man was sweating under the pressure, he explained that he was delivering a message that he held in his hand, it was given to the a Marine that had gone on to deliver the message, they then aimed their rifle's at the man and gunned him down, blood spewed everywhere as the horse galloped off drenched in blood, the memories of the muzzle flash continued to flair in his eyes. The messenger's body was drawn out into the desert and buried there.

General Omagro had received the message and read it over and over, he laughed at the idea of the peace treaty. He had burnt the message as the embers flew out of the window shriveling up in black coils of paper, he also ordered 10 AH-12 Viper's from the mainlands of Syadei, he also began to create a response to the Volvekian, he wrote it in a green ink to show his appreciation of all their help.

Dear, Commander Meinrad Jaegar

We thank you dearly for your help, if you would kindly send in those panzers in they will be assisted and fighting alongside Syadec AH-12 Viper's. Could you ensure that your panzers take out any artillery or any ground threat's that may destroy or damage the Viper's?

They will ensure that your panzers are safe from anything aerial cannot attack them, we wish you the best of luck fighting alongside our finest.

From, General Omagro

Volvek
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:50 am

The Volveken Frotline

Commander Jaeger mounted his Panzer IV command tank and put on his helmet. He switched to the Syadec/Volveken shared frequency. "This is Commander Jaeger to all Panzers." He held his arm up and looked at his tank formation. It was 10 tanks deep an 10 tanks wide, the front line of Panzers was Panzer IV's, the next two lines were Panzer III's, the next four lines were Panzer I's, the next line was JagdPanzer I's, and the last line was JagdPanzer II's, 100 tanks in all, plus 10 FlakPanzers and 30 Dingo 2's full of troops and armed to the teeth. "Panzer!" Commander Jaeger made sure all of the tanks were ready to advance. "Vor!" He lowered his arm and pointed at the Maverican colony. The designated "101st Panzer Division" began to roll toward the colony at a slow 30mph. The howitzers kept firing as were Commander Jaeger's orders.
"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
"Wewf Forever, Forever Wewf."
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"
IC Nation Name: Land av Ulvenes, or just Ulvenes

Aloia
Attaché

Founded: Feb 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aloia » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:36 pm

News of the battles and subsequent ceasefire got to the people of New Germaine through the black market and illegal sources. After Governor Petra Rhodes contracted the natives' disease and fell into a deep coma, Admiral Romanov took control of the government of New Germaine. He closed off the colony from the outside world and prohibited any news from outside the walls from entering the cities.

Many of the natives living in the northern cities were outraged that Aloian forces hadn't done anything to support Maverica and protested in the streets and city squares. Romanov responded by sending in soldiers to arrest and execute the protesters.

Romanov knew the Motherland wouldn't be able to step in and stop him because they were entangled in their own civil war. Protests and executions happened just about every day and the Aloian colony was quickly becoming a state that worshiped a single man and listened to every evil command he had. All citizens of New Germaine hoped Petra Rhodes would wake up soon, or else drastic measures would have to be taken to ensure the peaceful future of New Germaine.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:46 pm

The Citadel

VanDerHaar had heard that Miss Rhodes had fell into a coma, and sent a gift to her for when she woke up. The gift was asorted flowers as well as a black box with the Volveken flag on it. The box contained an incubator and a Volveken Pheonix egg. Also in the box was a letter.

Fraulein Petra Rhodes,

We have heard that you have fallen into an illness and we wish you the best of luck when you recover. We give you this Pheonix egg as a gift of honor. May you recover soon and in good health.

Autarch of Volvek and Kriegsmarine Kaiser VanDerHaar
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"

Maverica
Minister

Founded: Jun 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Maverica » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:07 pm

At Columbus General Henry was furious about his messengers being killed. Only one came back that gave the message to the Volveks. The messenger came to him and told him what the Volvek leader told him.
"The Volveks told me that they will only stop fighting if their allies stopped fighting."
"Well the other nations killed the other messengers. Go get some dinner."
The messenger nodded and ran over to the cafeteria to get dinner.
OCC: Sorry for short post I am busy this week.
Philippians 2:14~Do everything without complaining, or arguing.

"We need to build a WALL!" ~ Donald Trump

Syadei
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Syadei » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:46 am

AH-12 Squadron

The Squadron of AH-12 Viper's arrived at the base, they all quickly landed in available landing areas and unloaded, they deposited their helmets on the seats and walked on down to the General's Office, they had a jolt of excitement between them as they hadn't been given a mission for a while now. Back at the helicopters engineers were checking over the helicopters and re-fueling them. The engineer's brought in large list to check over on the helicopters and began. The Pilots arrived and knocked on the Office door, they were permitted to enter and saluted the General.

"Hello gentlemen, I assume you are all excited to participate in your first mission for a while now." Said General Omagro, he stared up and down at the line of pilot's as they nodded and smile, the Commander of the lot stepped forward from his line and spoke out, "Yes sir, very excited sir! Now what exactly is our mission?" Said Commander Kraagar, he gave a very concentrated stare at the General and rarely blinked, he backed into the line neatly again. "Well, Your mission is to meet with our allies the Volvekians, they have a front line of panzers that will need assistance from the air, Now get to it lads!" explained General Omagro, downing some water after. "YES SIR" The line shouted, they sent General Omagro a salute and the General returned it. The pilot's left the office and began to walk down the building, as they opened the exit they had a jump of excitement, everyone ran to their Helicopter's and placed their helmets on, they quickly set off.

The Squadron reached the Volvekian tank line, hovering over them as they began to fire along with them, they began to shoot anti-aircraft systems and anything that appeared a threat to the Squadron, after anything that could destroy them was shot at they moved on to attacking the Colony. Part of the group swayed off to the side to get a better angled shot, they also began to shoot at anything that looked like military and they shot at telephone lines in an attempt to destroy their infrastructure, tree's were also shot down in hope that they would fall through the Colony, potentially immobilizing any military forces that would like to get anywhere fast.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:28 am

Volveken Tank Formation

"Syadec air support, this is Commander Jaeger, we appreciate your support, over." Commander Jaeger spoke through the Syadec/Volveken frequency. As the front line of tanks rolled across the Maverican border the artillery stopped. The tanks shot at everything that moved and layed waste to every building in sight, leaving nothing but rubble and fire.

Maverica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Maverica » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:44 pm

General Henry got word that a line of enemy panzers was attacking the border. Also he hard that enemy aircraft took out several anti-aircraft guns. He decided to act quickly. He had a squadron of F-22 Raptors to take out as many enemy tanks as possible. Also he ordered Major General Hickman and the 1st Tank division that had mostly M1 Abrams in it to meet the enemy tanks head on.
2 miles away from the enemy tanks
The squadron of F-22 Raptors commanded by Squadron Leader Mandy got the first look at the enemy.
"OK boys! Follow me and drop one bomb on any tank you see! We will then do another round of bombs on them."
The F-22 Raptors scream right out of the clouds and drop their large bombs first and head back up into the clouds for the next round of bombs. Mandy got on the radio to give the next order.
"OK boys! You all did great! Now this time drop the small bombs on those rascals!"
The Maverican planes again scream out of the clouds and drop their bombs on the panzers. They also fired their 20 mm cannons at the tanks to do as much damage as possible to the enemy.
Mandy got on the radio again to give a update to his men.
"Boys! We are going to spread out now! If you can not destroy the tanks at least disable them by taking out their tracks. Also if enemy aircraft comes to help the tanks take them out at all costs. We just need to do as much damage as we can to the tanks till the 1st Tank division comes!"
All of the planes spread out and fire their cannons at the tank's tracks or other weak spots.
On a hill over looking the enemy tanks
The 1st Tank Division look out over at the advancing enemy. Maj.General Hickman came over the radio.
"Form two groups! The first in the front and the second in the back. First group will charge while the second group gives supporting fire on this hill. Charge!"
Down the hill came the first group of Abrams open firing their cannons at the enemy. The other Abrams group gave great covering fire for the charging Abrams.
The battle of the Border has begun.

Tesseria
Minister

Founded: May 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tesseria » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:58 pm

The drones watching the battle noticed the Generals on the hill. But the Generals couldn't have noticed the drones.

Back at the colony, the artillery pieces were aimed high in the sky for the hill. Locking in the coordinates, three cannons were fired at once. Their shells were aimed dead on for the hill, all firing at the same spot and time. The generals on the hill wouldn't have even known what hit them.
Prestige Services LLC
Anti-Gun Control.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:52 pm

The Volveken Panzer Group

A few of the Panzer I's and JagdPanzer II's in the rear of the line were destroyed. The SAMs from the Volveken line opened fire after reloading from assisting the Syadec gunships, the FlakPanzers too opened fire, filling the sky with black smoke. Some of the bombs were destroyed from the thick flak. The Panzer IV's were taking all the shells from the Abrams tanks, deflecting most but some blew up on the tanks, not breaking through the thick armor. "Front Panzer line open fire on the approaching tanks, rear lines fire on the tanks providing overwatch. The Panzer IV's open fire on the advancing Abrams with their dual cannons. The infantry got out and ran in formations 10 feet apart from one another. The troops with anti-tank weapons fired on the Abrams as well. The Panzer III's and I's were firing on the Abrams on the hill.

Hellraiser Army
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hellraiser Army » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:23 pm

Ooc: may I join?

Smoya
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 16, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Smoya » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:25 pm

Hellraiser Army wrote:Ooc: may I join?

OOC: Yes.
Visit Sunalaya!

Hellraiser Army
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellraiser Army » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:38 pm

The captain called for the attention of his crew. They were to be delayed once more in their return home. Not too many liked this.
"I know you all want to go home," He said. "But Adimiral Garan was ordered to lead us here for help, and for new land."
There were some murmurs.
"War is afoot here. We will help a nation of our choosing. But first, we will hurt one. Ready the guns!"

The Super Heavy Battleship The Bismark, and its partner, the Robbins, a super carrier, sailed into view.

"Get those Panzers in sight, boys!" They yelled, and the 24 and 20inch guns turned towards the tanks of The Volveken.

The Robbins rang the bells, and ordered to scramble the aircraft. 40 new Jet Dive Bombers filled the sky, armed with armor piercing bombs, he bombs, miniguns, and 30mm cannons, they took off for the Panzers.

"FIRE HER GUNS!!" 4 24inch guns and 2 20inch gun turrets rang out, landing dead center upon the panzer division. The Dive Bombers turned towards the survivors, their Stuka Sirens screeching, and picked them off.

Two troop Carriers deposited 200 M1 Abrams, and four IS7s, and 100,000 men ready for battle.
Last edited by Hellraiser Army on Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:37 am

Volveken UAV Callsign "Rapier"

The pilot controlling the UAV from the Citadel was ordered to fly over Maverican airspace to find the airfields. A few hours of flying and an airstrip came into view. The coordinates were given to the flagship "Hier Kommt Die Sonne" who in turn sent out 3 B1-Lancers. After a small amount of flight time the strip came into view for the bomber crews. The flight of bombers formed a "V" and the lead bomber radio'd in on a hidden encrypted frequency. "This is Bomber Flight Phantom, we have the Maverican airfield in view and are starting our run. Release the bombs." The bombers began to release their bombs, 60 500lb bombs began slamming into the airfield leaving large craters. "If there are any Maverican fighters out here, they're going to have a nasty surprise when they find their landing strip full of holes." The flight leader said jokingly. "Bomber Flight Phantom is R.T.B."

Panzer Formation

Tanks began exploding left and right. PanzerGrenadiers began diving for cover and firing on the new threat. What was left of the armored formation turned their attention toward the larger threat. The Panzer V prototypes began sniping the remnants of the Maverican tanks with their railguns from near the newly designated Siegfried Line (the fortified hill position). Commander Meinrad Jaeger radio'd to Volveken units and Syadec units on their shared frequency. "We need reinforcements! Repeat! Need reinforcements! We're taking heavy casualties! Can anyone assist?! This is Commander Jaeger in the main attack of the Maverican border! Need assistance, ASAP!" He said as the sound of the remaining FlakPanzers opened fire on the new threat.

The I.V.K.S. Multi-Role Flag Ship Carrier "Hier Kommt Die Sonne"

The radio operator of the "Hier Kommt Die Sonne" heard the pleas of Commander Jaeger and sent out two squadrons (16 total) of Firebirds and a squadron of Eagles (12) to the Siegfried Line. The radio operator contacted the flight leader of the Super Eagle squadron callsign "Xyphos" and ordered them to assist in the defense of the Siegfried Line.

Super Eagle Squadron "Xyphos"

"Commander Jaeger, this is Super Eagle Squadron Xyphos. We're inbound on your position." The squadron of six pointed their noses up and entered low orbit. They flew back to the Siegfried Line and pointed their noses down. They came down on the Jet Dive Bombers from infront of the sun so their appearance would be disguised until the last minute. "Multiple tangos in sight, we're heavily out numbered. Xyphos Squadron, time to earn your pay!" The flight leader yelled as his H.U.D. showed three missile locks on three different enemy aircraft. "Fox 2!" Xyphos all let 2-3 missiles loose and began engaging the enemy flight of dive bombers.

Firebird Squadron Broadsword/Falchion

"Commander Jaeger, this is Firebird Squadron Broadsword." The first flight leader responded,
"And Falchion" said the second
"We are in bound hot. Hold on to your hats." The first flight leader finished. The 16 Firebirds strafed the 200 tanks letting loose a hellstorm of hydra rockets and hellfire missiles after locking on and firing 40mm depleted uranium rounds and dropping their 500lb bombs on the infantry.

Eagle Squadron Saber

"Xyphos flight, this is Eagle flight Saber, we're here to reinforce and assist." After the flight locked onto the dive bombers they let loose a pair of air-to-air missiles then broke formation and engaged individual targets.

Firebase Schwarzen Stahl

60 Panzer I's and 40 JagdPanzer I's departed to reinforce the Siegfried Line. "Commander Jaeger, this is Kampfgroup Alpha. We are en rout to your position to reinforce, we are 100 tanks strong and will be there within the hour. Over"

The Citadel

After hearing of the massive battle at the Maverican border, VanDerHaar made a quick reaction force of 40 Panzer II's and 20 JagdPanzer II's. He designated it QRF Alpha and sent it to the border for quick reinforcements while he prepared a larger force. He also ordered the troops to create Devils' Gardens, 1 mile of land from every Volveken wall was filled with razor wire and mixed anti-tank mines and anti-infantry mines. He also made a letter to the Aloian officials, Eaglleia, Nanovia, and the Homeland.

Aloian Official,

We are allies and I am locked in an engagement with the Mavericans and a new threat, I request your assistance in this fight as Fraulein Senator Petra Rhodes has promised.

Kriegsmarine Kaiser VanDerHaar

Official Akhal Kuraya,
I know we aren't very well aquanted, but my forces are locked in battle at the Siegfried Line which by happenstance is on your border, I feel this is inconsiderate and inapropriet of me to ask this, but I humbly request your assistance. I'll reward you as you see fit within reason if you assist us.

Official of Nanovia,

I know we aren't at all aquainted, but my forces are locked in battle at the Siegfried Line which by is on the Maverican/Eaglleian border, I feel this is inconsiderate and inapropriet of me to ask this, but I humbly request your assistance. I'll reward you as you see fit within reason if you assist us.

Kriegsmarine kaiser VanDerHaar

Autarch,

I apologize for again I require reinforcements in the new found colony. We are in a large conflict now and are taking heavy casualties. Assistance is needed.

The Kriegsmarine Battle Fleet

Captain Ulrik Ivo watched the new fleet arrive. He ordered the Destroyers to fire their ship to ship missiles on the fleet and ordered the battleships to turn 90 degrees and traverse all guns to aim on the fleet. "This is Captain Ulrik Ivo." He said as he spoke into the intercom. "All ships, Feuer Frei!" 36 16 inch, 16 8 inch from the battleships fired on the fleet, raining down steel.
Last edited by Volvek on Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maverica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Maverica » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:50 am

The airfield
Maverican anti-aircraft guns shot at the oncoming Volvek planes.Ten buildings were destroyed and a airstrip. Wing commander Jim ordered any plane to get in the sky. Due to the heavy bombing most of the planes did not make it in the sky but two F-1 Phantoms got in the sky and started fighting the enemy planes but were shot down.
The border
The first line of tanks were getting hurt a little but they were still standing strong against the panzers. They turned their main cannons on the Volveks.
Major General Hickman and the second line was suddenly hit by a artillery bombardment. A few tanks were destroyed and a few other damaged. Hickman came over the radio.
"Follow me! We will flank the enemy panzers!"
He and the second line diapered into the brush moving to the side of the enemy tanks. When they got to the side of the enemy the came out of the brush firing their cannons at the enemy.
In the shy above the battle
Mandy and is planes were bombing the enemy and doing as much damage as possible to the enemy.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:29 am

OOC: Do you know how big my Panzer I, III, and IV cannons are? It's not likely your tanks would be 'getting hurt a little'.

Super Eagle Squadron "Xyphos"

The flight leader of "Xyphos" came up on Mandy. "I have eyes on the Maverican flight leader, engaging." He said as he got a missile lock and fired two missiles. "Fox 2 Fox 2." He said as he fired his dual Vulcans.

Firebird Squadron "Broadsword"

The flight leader of "Broadsword noticed the flanking maneuver and pulled his squadron off of the new enemy and focused on them. They fired a salvo totalling 140 hydra rockets and 10 hellfire missiles that had locked on while firing their depleted uranium armor piercing rounds on the flanking tanks.

The Siegfried Line

The PzH 2000's and M777's had turned their fire onto the new threat of adancing tanks. The Schwerer Zerstörer also began firing its massive shells, but they were all running low on ammo. Thankfully a resupply convoy arrived and began storing shells for the PzH 2000's and M777's in an underground munitions depot but the Schwerer Zerstörer would have to wait for its resupply. In the mean time its massive shells would still do a large amount of damage.

Some of the troops had taken Panzer I turrets and removed the cannons which were still functional and deployed them in the trenches as a fixed anti-tank gun for if the enemy began to advance on the Siegfried Line. The troops also began to dig their trenches longer and build more defenses.

Armored Formation, Commander Jaeger

Tanks were still being destroyed but all his Panzer IV's and III's were still operational, half fired on the newly arrived tanks while the other half fired on the tanks flanking. The PanzerGrenadiers used the destroyed tank husks which had finished burning as cover and firede their anti-tank weapons at the enemy tanks.

QRF Alpha

The newly created QRF Alpha arrived on the battlefield and saw the Maverican tanks flanking. The commander ordered the tanks to come around and attack the flanking Mavericans from behind, which they did. The Panzer II's and JagdPanzer II's drove at the Maverican tanks with speed firing at the rear of the tanks.

Firebase Schwarzen Stahl

A squadron (4) of VTOL gunships took off and flew to the Siegfried Line. They hovered over the line, 2 fired on the newly arived threat and the other 2 fired on the Mavericans with their hydras and hellfires.

I.V.K.S Flag Ship "Hier Kommt Die Sonne"

While avoiding the battle, the ship still serves as an aircraft carrier, safe under an impenatrable wall of SAMS and FlakPanzers with two flights of Eagles patrolling, nothing can get attack it. And if they did, they would surely be destroyed since the defense system can destroy missiles and bombs and the thick armor can withstand torpedos.
A flight of Wraith stealth fighter bombers (4) took off and headed for the newly arrived fleet, flying under the radar, they dropped one 500lb from each plane on the super carrier.

The Citadel

Reinforcements had arrived from the mainland, one of the dock officers took stock of what arrived.

Reinforcements are as follows:
Infantry: 50,000
Kommando Spezialkräfte: 1,000
Panzer I: 100
Panzer V: 50
JagdPanzer I: 100
PanzerHaubtize: 50
Dingo: 6,250
Ammunition Crate: 10,000

Hellraiser Army
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellraiser Army » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:17 am

Men were ripped apart by the attack, but they held strong. Missiles from the carrier, along with the tail gunners from the dive bombers and .50s on the tanks helped to damage the planes attacking. The Bismark lurched from the missiles, but held intact, and returned fire. It's massive guns and missiles, including tomahawks, shot out, and created a large din.
The Robbins fired its anti aircraft guns and missiles, but sustained heavy damage, though did not sink.

"We need more!" They yelled, and to their surprise, a new sight was opened up to them. The Yorktown, the second Super Carrier, came into view, it's ground attack planes with 40mm miniguns and ap shells, fired on the new planes.

Behind The Yorktown, many ships came in, including

The Arrogence, a massive super heavy battleship loaded with four 26 inch gun turrets, three guns a piece. The Fuhrer, another monster, and its sister ship, the Czar, came into view, followed by two carriers, ten transports, and 34 new ships, completing the set. One of the ships contained an old terror, the ww2 era P.1000 ratte with two 280mm guns and four AAA guns, and a P1500 Monster, rightly named for its 800mm gun, and 15 152mm howitzers. Also onboard was ten maus's, which also was a threat.

"Let's see how they like that." He said, and got ready.

400,000 soldiers stepped afoot, with 100 new tanks to fill in the place of the lost IS7, and 50 Abrams. Behind them was the 40 105mm artillery units, complete with a hundred thousand shells. They found their targets, and fired. Soon to come was the 152mm howitzers, which were setting up shop.

"Make them pay!"

The Arrogance fired her 26inch guns at the Panzers, driving them back, and the rest of the fleet turned towards the attacking destroyers, and fired their guns and missiles.

20 sortie planes equipped with advanced radar and gun turrets, scouted ahead.

Ooc: those were real.
Last edited by Hellraiser Army on Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hellraiser Army
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellraiser Army » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:30 am

To: Maverick General.
From: Admiral Garan P. Armstead, Field Marshal Corinth, General Max Rogers of the Air Force
Subject: Help
Message: I propose an alliance with you against your enemies, and will supply the needed ships, planes, and soldiers to win this.

Hellraiser Army
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellraiser Army » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:30 am

Ooc: Bumpity

Syadei
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Syadei » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:07 pm

AH-12 Viper Squadron

The AH-12 Viper Squadron had stopped attacking the Colony and switched to their heat seeking missiles as ordered by Commander Kraagar, they turned their aim to the Maverican F-22 Raptor's and began to lock on, once they had locked onto each Raptor they fired the missiles off, they were bound to get a few hits as they couldn't dump as many flairs as missiles launched. Commander Kraagar then turned his radio headset on and spoke down into it loud and clear.

"This is Commander Kraagar, the Volvekian tanks are taking heavy fire from enemy aircraft, can we get our fighter wing out immediately?" He said, explosions were lighting up the area from the tank's.

"Roger that, I'll get them up and running immediately." Replied General Omagro, placing the radio back onto his desk.

General Omagro & Air Wing Commander Makeel

He got up from his chair and walked out of the office into Commander Makeel's office, he walked into the office, "Commander, no if's or but's, I want your air wing to assist the Volvekians, they're taking heavy fire from enemy aircraft, they're not Maverican but we have no fucking idea who they belong to.", "YES SIR!" Shouted Commander Makeel, General Omagro walked out with Commander Makeel following him, he parted off to the crew relaxation room, he explained their mission briefly as he and the crew stormed out of the room and aligned their F-35C Lighting II's onto the runway, they took off and flew to the battle area. As they reached the battle zone they quickly gained tail point of the enemy fighter's, they began to shoot their machine gun's and then dived back off for another run. Once they managed to get back onto the fighters tail's they locked onto them with heat seeking missiles, they launched them off then broke from their tail's once again, they flew in the clouds for a while.

Commander Ruschev

Commander Ruschev was in charge of 100 T-90 tank's, he gathered his men and ordered them to load up into the tanks and set off in formation. They rolled down to the battle zone and began to fire on enemy Maverican tank's, it was ear piercing as the cannon's were fired and the shell's screamed through the air, they also diverted attack's towards the foot soldiers and the hellraiser army's tanks. Commander Ruschev reached for his radio and spoke into it, "This is Commander Ruschev, we're gonna need some air support from "Zeus" and "Shockwave" is that possible?" he said, tapping onto it as it crackled, it was the pilot of AC-130 Spectre Zeus speaking through, "Yeah.. I'm with Shockwave in the air right now, What can I do for 'ya?" he said, swaying about. "Well, the Volvekians are taking fire from an enemy ship that seem's to be one of the best in their entire navy." He said, as shots were being fired from the sea coast all the way and hitting around and directly on the Volvekian tank's. "God damn that's some good aiming." Said one of the men driving a tank, slapping his knee.

AC-130 Spectre "Zeus"

The AC-130 Spectre flew over to the coastline where the Ship would be located, the crew quickly loaded the cannon's and began to rain shell's down on the large ship, they also fired machine gun's at anything like window's and men that were on deck, one of the crew member's whistled and spoke to the other's, "Damn that's one beast." he said. "Yeah, wonder how much that thing cost's to maintain." replied another man, speaking over the charging of the cannon's.

AC-130 Spectre "Shockwave"

The pilot of "Shockwave" flew along the coastline towards "Zeus", they soon met up and the crew began to join the "Zeus" crew with raining hell upon the ship and it's crew members, cannon's began to scream as they charged and the machine gun's began to rattle like a thousand table's being tapped on by schoolchildren.

Hellraiser Army
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellraiser Army » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:17 pm

The Bismark and Arrogence returned fire, and lurched wildly from the shots. The Czar caught fire as a shell hit one of it's turrets, and blew it off. Suddenly, a large shell hit the water, spraying it up from all sides. It was the Devestator, the new Flagship. Her 30 Inch guns roared, smacking into the new attackers. The Yorktown's planes dived at the ships and planes, firing madly. The sky turned black from missiles and FLaK, and the U-Boat wolf packs charged in.

The captain of the Fuhrer got an idea: he charged in, and when near the ships, fired every depth charge they had at them, smashing command towers and turrets, and her guns opened up in anger.

10 ships were sunk, and the Czar had to be repaired. The Bismark turned her AA cannons to the air, and to the ships, effectively damaging their men and modules.

The captain of the Robbins ordered her planes home, and they were followed by the enemy's. Missiles rang out, along with the AAA cannons, catching them in a crossfire with the tail gunners.

It was a trap.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:33 pm

A flight of six B-52 bombers flew in from the Volveken Mainland and began dropping their ordinance, 420,000 pounds of mixed bombs were dropped from the last of the ships to the front of the tank line. Cluster bombs, napalm bombs, S.D.B.s, and 500-1,000lb bombs were carpetting the new threat.

The Panzer V's turned their attention to the landing craft and focused on taking them out before unloading their cargo with their railguns.

B-1 Lancer flight "Phantom" arrived and dropped three F.O.A.B.s, one on the Arrogance, Yorktown, and Devastator.

"New target." Called the commander of the Panzer V's. "Feuer on sie Flagship, auf mein Kommando." He paused. "Feuer!" The 10 Panzer V prototype tanks fired their railguns on the flagship following the F.O.A.B. explosion on it.

The Mobile S.A.M.s locked onto the enemy dive bombers and fighters and let loose their large missiles knowing there was about to be a lot of explosions in the air.

All meanwhile the 101st Panzer Division was getting hammered, most of the division was now scorched metal and husks, but they would never surrender, as is the Volveken motto. MG3s and mounted XM312's mowed down waves of infantry while the tanks destroyed tank after tank.

Hellraiser Army
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellraiser Army » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:38 pm

The Ratte landed. It's first target was the main commander's tank, and it fired its battleship guns at it. Two Monsters also landed, and began their shelling.

The Yorktown was hit, and flames began to spur out. The Czar, though, was hit too badly, and desperately needed a port to land in.

Guns open fired, damaging everything in sight. On land, the troops dug in, though they were being hit badly, and lost many people. The tanks aimed their heavy guns at the Panzers, and open fired, sending volleys of steel upon them.

One carrier sent out 10 bombers to find the airstrips. Loaded with hundreds of 200lb bombs, they strafed the airfeild with their 50mm ap and he guns, then dropped their bombs.

"How bout THAT for some fun, eh?"

The Ratte's cousin, a tank with a 200mm gun and 15 inches of armor, the M1 HRAH began to advance, loosing about 20 of their numbers from bombing. They still had 80 left. They fired as one, aiming for every surviving tank.
Last edited by Hellraiser Army on Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Volvek
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:53 pm

A plane flew over the now moving ratte and monsters and dropped Fallschirmjaegers who used HAHO and guided their parachutes onto the large tanks, they began sweep and clear operations onboard the tanks after they landed.

Commander Jaeger kicked his driver and they sped out of the way just in time. "All units, aim for the treads!" All the Panzers fired their normal (Panzer I), heavy (Panzer III), and super heavy (Panzer IV) guns at the large vehicles' tank treads.

Another flight of B1-Lancers armed with F.O.A.B.s flew over the enemy fleet. A bombing campaign had begun. They began dropping their large bombs, one amongst the enemy tanks, one on the retreating Czar, and the Bismark, while the B-52's returned home to rearm and refit. The radio signal for another flight of B-52's however was on the way.

Two flights of Volveken Eagles entered the battlespace, 32 planes in all, and engaged the enemy aircraft firing vulcans and air-to-air missiles.

The whole area became a literal hell on earth.

Hellraiser Army
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellraiser Army » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:59 pm

The troops fired their 20mm AA guns at the paratroopers, and every man engaged the ones who landed, shooting .50 bullets into their midst.

The Czar exploded, sending shells into the sky, which detonated midair. Missiles engaged every bombers, and the HRA fighters fired their 50mm cannons into the incoming planes, hitting many. Their missiles knocked the enemy's out of their air, and fired more into their midsts. Another ship sank.

The Ratte's AAA cannons shot the bombers out of the air with trouble, but nonetheless hurt them badly. Her battleship sized guns fired upon the tanks, hitting many.
Last edited by Hellraiser Army on Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents