NATION

PASSWORD

Earth II [Main Thread | OOC | Open RP]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dalmasce
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Dalmasce » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:16 pm

Those interested in joining the Marrakesh Pact contact me, offers have already been extended to some members.
The Kingdom of Dalmasca
“Dei Gratia Regina”
An Oasis of Civilization in the Deserts of North Africa
[Factbook] | [Twitter]
Earth Two Moderator [History and Applications]

Amigard
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Amigard » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:12 pm

Layarteb wrote:
Earth II
Alliances

Updated 7.31.14

European Defense Pact
  • Amigard
  • Itailian Maifias
  • Minnysota

The Marrakesh Pact
  • Dalmasce

The October Alliance
  • Cotland
  • Layarteb
  • Terra Reborn

Please note that if any of this information is incorrect you must post so that I can change it. If there is an alliance missing please inform me of the name and of the members.

Slight correction; I believe it was the "Eurasian Defense Pact" not the European Defense Pact. Unfortunately I had the details of it on NSWiki and it's been deleted. I will have to revisit the details with IM
"Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the Devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray; O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who prowl throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen."

Earth II Earth II Factbook
Amigard's Battle Prayer

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:31 pm

Amigard wrote:Slight correction; I believe it was the "Eurasian Defense Pact" not the European Defense Pact. Unfortunately I had the details of it on NSWiki and it's been deleted. I will have to revisit the details with IM

That's what I thought frankly. Itailian Maifias will have to confirm.

Attention New Members
You may want to mosey on over to this thread and add your entries. This has information about Earth II player nations that is quickly accessible.
Last edited by Layarteb on Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you're interested in the longest running, Earth-based, MT RP community, consider joining Earth II today
Earth II Moderator | Earth II Discord | Member of The October Alliance
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •
• The Empire of Columbia •

Terra Reborn
Minister

Founded: Nov 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Terra Reborn » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:50 pm

A development of Note in The Shadow of the Standard Bearer:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=300286&p=21161418#p21161418
Last edited by Terra Reborn on Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Terran Empire
Future Tech

The Apilonian Empire
Earth II

Dalmasce
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Dalmasce » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:31 pm

Earth II History Change Form

Mark with an X on the applicable fields:
[X] Addition
[ ] Change (original goes in deletion; change goes in addition)
[ ] Deletion

[ ] New Member
[X] Established Member

Reason for Change/Deletion (if applicable & be thorough):

Additions (use as many of these as necessary, use US date system (month day, year), do not use st, nd, rd, or th)
  • December 22, 1459: [Dalmasce] An English Duke by the name Godwin of Leicester declares the independence of the Kingdom of Dalmasca based out of a small barony in the sun-burnt western Sahara that would one day become known as Rabanastre. Godwin is a closet-follower of the Old Gods of Rome and he declares the state conquered in the name of Mars, a shock to many who had not heard the name in over a thousand years.
  • Year 1460 - 1480: [Dalmasce] Reign of Godwin I, King of Dalmasca and Lord of the Sahara, the decade is marked by clashes with Berber and Sahrawi tribes.
  • March 15, 1489: [Dalmasce] Godwin I, King of Dalmasca and Lord of the Sahara is slain in battle against a Moslem Knight supposedly named Ahmed. He is succeeded by Lloyd Godwinson.
  • Year 1489 - 1502: [Dalmasce] Reign of Lloyd I, King of Dalmasca and Lord of the Sahara, his early reign is marked by the submission of the various Berber and Sahrawi tribes and nomads near the coasts of Dalmasca, which under him comes to stretch the length of the West Sahara's coast.
  • Year 1502 - 1541: [Dalmasce] Lloyd I's reign continues, peace is seen in the Kingdom for the first time since its founding. Many new settlements are founded in this time including the city of Smara. Lloyd I is remembered in this time as converting many Berbers to the Old Gods of Rome.
  • Year 1541 - 1562: [Dalmasce] Lloyd I's reign continues, skirmishes occur as Dalmasca expands inland, displacing Berbers and Sahrwis, outright war is averted for now.
  • April 9, 1562: [Dalmasce] Lloyd I, King of Dalmasca and Lord of the Sahara dies peacefully, one of the few early kings to do so. During his reign Dalmasca nearly doubles in size and comes to encompasse most of the West Sahara, he is afforded the epithet 'the Great'. Lloyd I is succeeded by Lloyd II.
  • Year 1564 - 1568: [Dalmasce] Lloyd II, King of Dalmasca and Lord of the Sahara proves to be as ambitious as his father, but more short-sighted. The Four Years War between Dalmasca and Morocco is short, brutal and decisive, the Moroccans soundly defeat Lloyd, he is captured in battle in southern Morocco and ransomed back to Dalmasca for most of the kingdom's wealth.
  • Year 1568 - 1569: [Dalmasce] Malcolm I, Lloyd's younger brother seizes the throne of Dalmasca in a short nearly bloodless revolt. Lloyd II is deposed, he is immortalized by the epithet 'the Unready'.
  • Year 1570 - 1600: [Dalmasce] Malcolm I, King of Dalmasca and Lord of the Sahara concentrates his reign on rebuilding Dalmasca, under his tutelage and guiding hand the Kingdom comes back from the brink of bankruptcy and annexation.
  • September 13, 1600: [Dalmasce] Malcolm I legalizes freedom of worship, one of the first monarchs to do so. Hellenism remains the officially endorsed religion of the realm, and for the time being the majority faith. Moslems come out of hiding.
  • October 10, 1600: [Dalmasce] Malcolm I dies without male issue, his daughter Florence becomes Queen of Dalmasca and Lady of the Sahara. Muslim Courtiers are outraged by the decision but civil war is averted by a skilled minister known as Mohammad of Smara.
  • November 1600 - April 1601: [Dalmasce] Queen Florence resists no less than twenty-three assassination attempts, she issues the first Dahir, rounding up powerful Moslem nobles and having them executed enmasse.
  • Year 1601 - 1664: [Dalmasce] Reign of Queen Florence, she is remembered as effective, if not heavy handed and is immortalized in the epithet 'the Tyrant'. When she dies, Moslem nobles attempt to demonize her, the Dalmascan Civil War begins.
  • Year 1664 - 1672: [Dalmasce] The Dalmascan Civil War wages, gunpowder is used enmasse for the first time and the Royal Guard is established. The Civil War ends when Queen Phebe I, Florence's daughter seizes Smara and purges the Moslem nobility. Islam is outlawed under her reign, Hellenism is promoted and Moslems are harassed and killed throughout the Kingdom when refusing to convert.
  • Year 1672 - 1690: [Dalmasce] Reign of Phebe I, she modernizes the Kingdom and brings it great wealth and prosperity. She is given the epithet 'the Great', the first woman to receive the honor.
  • Year 1690 - 1700: [Dalmasce] Phebe I dies peacefully, she is succeeded by her son Albert Godwinson I, Phebeson
  • Year 1700 - 1705: [Dalmasce] King Albert I courts and later marries Moroccan Princess Karima Fawziyya Ali Cherif to stabilize relations between Dalmasca and Morocco.
  • January 12, 1706: [Dalmasce] Albert I instigates the New Model Reforms for the Dalmascan Royal Army, the levy-system is abolished and a modern fighting force is formed with the Royal Guard of Rabanastre at the core. He undertakes the audacious task of introducing literacy to the common peoples of Dalmasca as well.
  • March 9, 1706 - 1709: [Dalmasce] Albert I takes ill, his regency is overseen by Queen Karima who rules in his stead.
  • May 4, 1706: [Dalmasce] Very more than three years debilitated by illness Albert I slowly starts to recover until suddenly his condition worsens severely, he dies from illness and is remembered by the epithet 'the Ill-Ruler'.
  • May 9, 1706 - May 9, 1722: [Dalmace] Queen Mother Karima survives Albert I with a daughter, A'isha Alina Albertsdaughter. Ai'sha is the first of the short 'Anglo-Berber Monarchy' period. Karima remains regent for her daughters youth.
  • May 9, 1722 - 1744: [Dalmasce] Queen A'isha Alina Albertsdaughter is proclaimed Queen of Dalmasca and Lady of the Sahara, she spends most of her time with the Queen Mother, as she has her entire life. The Queen Mother rules Dalmasca in fact, A'isha in name.
  • April 15, 1731: [Dalmasce] Rumors begin circulating that the Queen and Queen Mother are more than parent and sibling and are in fact, lovers. Morale in the royal court sinks.
  • May 1, 1733: [Dalmace] A serving girl is executed by the Queen after having caught the monarch and the Queen-Mother in the throes of passion. Rumors are viciously suppressed and false reports of treason are made up.
  • July 2, 1736: [Dalmasce] Queen A'isha Alina Albertsdaughter marries Raynard Lucian Godwinson, her third cousin. He is cockheld by his mother-in-law, while the King is privy to their relationship he never speaks a word of it to anyone.
  • April 2, 1737: [Dalmasce] Queen A'isha bares Raynard a son, Martin I, he is proclaimed her heir.
  • January 23, 1744: [Dalmace] Queen-Mother Karima Fawziyya Ali Cherif dies, Queen A'isha is devastated beyond recovery and mourns herself to death. Martin I becomes King of Dalmasca and Lord of the Sahara.
  • Year 1745 - 1760: [Dalmasce] Martin I reigns, Rabanastre expands, Smara becomes the largest city in Dalmasca, water rationing becomes necessary in the dry desert winters. He courts and marries a Moroccan Princess by the name of Yasmine Aaminah Amirmoez.
  • Year 1760 - May 13, 1790: [Dalmasce] The Enlightenment arrives in Dalmasca, Martin I is particularly enthralled and becomes the Kingdom's first Enlightened Monarch. Princess Zahira Shafiqa Martinsdaughter is born and proclaimed Martin's heir.
  • June 12, 1799: [Dalmasce] Martin I dies, and is proclaimed 'the Revolutionary'. He is succeeded by Princess Zahira, the second of the 'Anglo-Berber Monarchy'. Queen-Regent Yasmine rules in her daughter's stead as regent, she is a fair and intellectual ruler.
  • May 13, 1815: [Dalmasce] Zahira Shafiqa Martinsdaughter is crowned Queen of Dalmasca and Lady of the Sahara, she is an enlightened ruler like her father and a great romanticist. Queen-Mother Yasmine remains her adviser for a time but retires to a quiet life out of fear of the same vicious rumors plaguing her child that plagued her predecessors.
  • Year 1815 - 1850: [Dalmasce] Zahria I reigns, she is known for some early industrialization of the country but largely the Kingdom remains agrarian and nomadic.
  • March 19, 1852: [Dalmasce] Henry James Cotter is born in Smara. The ideal of Greater Morocco begins to form in the 'Two Moroccan Kingdoms', Morocco and Dalmasca as a romanticist movement.
  • December 12, 1852: [Dalmasce] Queen Zahria I dies, she is succeeded by her son Martin II, Zahriason
  • Year 1853 - 1890: [Dalmasce] Martin II reigns, 'The Hard Years' as they are later called occur, low birth-rates among the Anglo-Saxon Nobility lead to the government encouraging hundreds of thousands of Englishmen, just Englishmen, to immigrate to Dalmasca, many do straining the Kingdom's resources to the breaking point, the nobility is saved but in return crop shortages are common and rationing is severe. Morocco lends Dalmasca aid.
  • Year 1890 - 1900: [Dalmasce] The Hard Years end thanks to a combination of industrialization, increased trade and Moroccan aid. Henry Cotter lives abroad in the Republic of Layarteb, he returns in 1901. Martin II dies, he is known as 'The Ambitious', Albert II, Martinsson succeeds him.
  • Year 1901- 1906: [Dalmsce] Henry Cotter meets Albert II, Cotterian Reforms begin. The Kingdom is industrialized rapidly under Cotter's direction to specifications and styles he came to love in Layarteb. Dalmascan 'worship' of Layarteb begins.
  • Year 1906 - 1934: [Dalmasce] Albert II reigns, the nation is industrialized, the idea of Greater Morocco becomes a political force with the 'Two Moroccos' looking for ways to integrate one another into the other's realm. Islam is legalized in the Kingdom once more.
  • May 9, 1934: [Dalmasce] Henry James Cotter dies, he is recognized as a Knight of the Kingdom, and his family given nobility and lands, he is declared a national hero to be celebrated for all time. Albert II dies, he is remembered as 'the Great'. Albert III, Albert's son succeeds him, he is the last of the 'Anglo-Berber' Monarchs, his mother a Moroccan serving girl.
  • Year 1935 - 1940: [Dalmasce] Morocco and Dalmasca modernize their military's with advice from the Reich of Germania and the Republic of Layarteb respectively.
  • June 4, 1940: [Dalmasce] The Moroccan War begins as the Kingdom of Morocco moves to annex Dalmasca, answering the question of Greater Morocco. The Republic of Layarteb unofficially assists Dalmasca, the Reich of Germania unofficially assists Morocco.
  • June 4, 1940 - July 8, 1940: [Dalmasce] The Siege of Rabanastre rages and the Moroccan Army occupies much of northern Dalmasca with only token resistance from the Royal Dalmascan Army. The Royal Guard of Dalmasca is decimated in the siege.
  • June 5, 1940: [Dalmasce] Prime Minister As'ad Amirmoez, a Prince of Morocco, delivers his 'We Shall Never Surrender!' speech.
  • Year 1940 - 1943: [Dalmasce] The Moroccan War rages for three years, much of Dalmasca and Morocco are heavily damaged, the war ends with Morocco defeated and capitulating to Dalmasca, Morocco is annexed and the Question of Greater Morocco is answered at the cost of over three million lives.
  • Year 1943 - 1946: [Dalmasce] Morocco is broken down into duchies and the nobility of both nations is placated with lands and titles, the lions share goes to Dalmascan Anglo-Saxon lords.
  • June 3, 1946: [Dalmasce] King Albert III dies from severe stress, he is succeeded by his daughter, Amelia Albertsdaughter. He is remembered as 'the Soldier-King' for his tendencies in the Moroccan War.
  • Year 1946 - 1962: [Dalmasce] Amelia I reigns, she rebuilds the nation from the scars of the Moroccan War and isolates the nation largely, large scale trade is limited to the Republic of Layarteb and the Apilonian Empire.
  • January 6, 1962: [Dalmasce] Amelia I dies suddenly, it is revealed later to be heart-failure, she is succeeded by her daughter Eleanor Ameliasdaughter.
  • Year 1962 - 1966: [Dalmasce] Duke Alec Gladwyn of Fes, regent for Queen Eleanor announces their engagement. The move is considered controversial among the nobility. Hellenism sees itself dethroned as the largest religion in Dalmasca after more than five hundred years, Ibadi Islam is the largest denomination according to censuses. Hellenism remains the state-religion regardless.
  • March 19, 1970: [Dalmasce] Eleanor I is crowned Queen of Dalmasca and Morocco and Lady of the Sahara, Duke Alec is crowned King and on the same day they are married. Protests in the Republic of Layarteb concern the Kingdom.
  • April 1, 1970: [Dalmasce] Queen Eleanor announces her first pregnancy.
  • January 1, 1971: [Dalmasce] Queen Eleanor's first daughter is born, she is frail and sickly and dies soon after birth, it weighs greatly on Eleanor who withdraws from public life.
  • 1970 - 1976: [Dalmasce] The Republic of Layarteb's instability begins to affect the Kingdom's economy adversely, Rabanastre worries.
  • January - March 1976: [Dalmasce] The Dalmascan Economy begins to rapidly stagnant with the instability within their largest trading partner, Queen Eleanor secretly approaches President Deveroe with offers of assistance against protesters.
  • March 2, 1976: [Dalmasce] Queen Eleanor's second child, a son, is stillborn. The Queen's grief becomes a physical danger to her health, physicians and therapists from across the kingdom try to console her. King Alec is of no assistance in this.
  • March 10, 1976: [Dalmasce] The Queen recovers from her grief, she is visibly weakened by it however. She continues her secret plans to assist Layarteb's president with his society's ill-will.
  • March 29, 1976: [Dalmasce] Queen Eleanor begins an affair with Lord Clarence Godwinson of Rabanastre, King Alec is ignorant of it.
  • April 19, 1976: [Dalmasce] Queen Eleanor's affair becomes known to King Alec, he has Clarence Godwinson murdered unscrupulously though no proof is ever found indicting him in the incident. Courtiers express outrage when the King verbally abuses the Queen in open court, several are banished from the capital for the customary period of five years, they were some of Eleanor's closest supporters.
  • February 1, 1977: [Dalmasce] Eleanor's affair with Clarence leads to the birth of her third child and second daughter, King Alec is outraged, but does not raise a hand against her. The princess is healthy and her survival brings the Queen much needed joy, she devotes the great majority of her time to her child, refusing to let nurses anywhere near her.
  • April 20, 1977: [Dalmasce] The 1st Independent Infantry Battalion of the Royal Dalmascan Army arrives in the Republic of Layarteb under LT Col. Tyrone Vaughn, they are assigned to Steward Air Force Base in New Windsor, NY.
  • April 25, 1977: [Dalmasce] Eleanor is accosted in her chambers by King Alec who rapes her repeatedly. Her chambermaid saves her life, the King is arrested by the Royal Guard, the first Monarch to ever be handled 'roughly' by them, they beat him nearly to death.
  • April 26, 1977: [Dalmasce] Queen Eleanor is treated at Rabanastre's leading hospital after her incident, Royal Guardsmen are not more than ten feet away at any given time. Eleanor names her daughter A'shia after her ancestor.
  • May 1977: [Dalmasce] The Dalmascan soldiers in Layarteb begin to worry over the high rate of defections, they know soon they'll be fighting former comrades.
  • August 5 - November 15, 1977: [Dalmasce, Layarteb] The Battle of Utica occurs. The Revolutionary Corps and Layartebian military units loyal to the government battle for control of Utica and, more importantly, Griffis Air Force Base, the main strategic base of the Layartebian Air Force. Rebels intend on getting control of the heavy bombers and the strategic nuclear weapons in hopes of forcing President Deveroe and Congress to resign. Several B-52s are destroyed on the ground during the battle and significant civilian casualties are had when army units coming to reinforce the air base indiscriminately shell the city of Utica and the surrounding suburbs. The battle ends with Utica falling to rebel forces but no strategic assets fall into rebel hands.
  • November 18, 1977: [Dalmasce] Queen Eleanor begins to worry that supporting the Republic of Layarteb was erroneous, she consults her generals on further action in the Layartebian Civil War.
  • December, 1977: [Dalmasce] Dalmascan forces in Layarteb continue to support the Republican Government at the behest of Queen Eleanor's generals, who advise the Queen that once committed to an ally, it is of paramount matters of honour to uphold that alliance.
  • May 3, 1978: [Dalmasce] Protests in Rabanastre erupt, opposing the Queen's support of President Deveroe's Republic of Layarteb, the Royal Guard suppresses the protests with cold efficiency, shooting the leaders dead and then when their hands were forced, firing into the crowd. The Queen is devastated by the loss of life, and the Knight-Commandant of the Royal Guard is sacked.
  • May 5 - May 31, 1978: [Dalmasce, Layarteb] Dalmascan forces in Layarteb are mauled severely during the battle of Layarteb City, they retreat despite the successful counter-attack of the Republicans.
  • June 1 - July 30, 1978: [Dalmsace, Layarteb] Three more Dalmascan Battalions are sent to reinforce the Republic of Layarteb at Queen Eleanor's request, they arrive in late June and are put to work alongside government forces.
  • August 1 - December 15, 1978: [Dalmasce, Layarteb] The most intense fighting of the entire Second Layartebian Civil war occurs between rebel and government forces throughout the country. Entire towns are leveled and military forces embark on scorched earth campaigns in specific, rebel-controlled areas. It is difficult to tell who controls what during this time period because of near daily shifts of the battlegrounds.
  • December 16th, 1978 - February 1979: [Dalmasce] On advice from her generals after reevaluation of the Layartebian Civil War, with a heavy-heart, Queen Eleanor declares she can no longer in good faith support the Republican Government. Dalmascan troops in Layarteb are withdrawn from the conflict officially with the last Dalmascan gone by February of 1979.
  • July 5, 1980: [Dalmasce] The Kingdom of Dalmasca, begrudgingly and desperate to normalize relations with its former ally, recognize the new government of Layarteb.
  • Year 1979 - 1982: [Dalmasce] The Dalmascan Economy is left in shambles from the Layartebian Civil War, they shift their trade focus to the Apilonian Empire and recover to some level by 1982, though it remains weak in comparison to before the Layartebian Civil War.
  • August 5, 1982: [Dalmasce] King Alec dies in prison, his death is quietly celebrated by the Queen, who orders a huge religious festival in honor of Venus, the Goddess of Love to distract people from the bad state of the economy.
  • Year 1982 - 1987: [Dalmasce] Queen Eleanor courts several people during the eighties, eventually settling on Sir Roland Penwood of Fes, who she marries and pronounces co-ruler in 1987. The Kingdom's economy continues to recover, there is a terrorist attack in Marrakesh in 1985 that leaves twenty people dead and over a hundred wounded, no perpetrator is ever caught, and no organization takes responsibility. The Government deduces it was the work of a single, if not unknown, person.
  • July 9, 1988: [Dalmasce] Despite being beyond healthy child-baring age, Queen Eleanor gives birth to a healthy baby girl who she names Lynette. She names A'shia and Lynnette to be her co-heirs, a controversial move but respected.
  • April 19, 1992: [Dalmasce] Princess A'shia Eleanorsdaughter is killed in an equestrian accident when she falls from her horse, the Queen grieves herself to death over the loss of her favorite child. Lynette Eleanorsdaughter is proclaimed future Queen. Eleanor is remembered as 'the Fragile-Hearted'.
  • Year 1992 - 2004: [Dalmasce] Regency of Queen Lynette under King-Regent Roland Penwood, he is a fair ruler in the Queen's stead.
  • July 9, 2004: [Dalmasce] Queen Lynette Eleanorsdaughter is crowned Queen of Dalmasca and Morocco, Lady of the Sahara.
  • Year 2004 - 2012: [Dalmasce] The Kingdom enters a 'golden age' under Queen Lynette, the population booms,
  • January 3rd, 2012: [Dalmasce] A massacre occurs in southern Dalmasca in the township of Haira. The perpetrators are unknown but the Birean Empire, which the township sat close to, is suspected.
  • January 31, 2012 - September 2012: [Dalmasce] The Birean War occurs between the Kingdom of Dalmasca and the Birean Empire, the Kingdom is aided in its struggle by the Empire of Layarteb, the Apilonian Empire and the Republic of Khorsun.
Last edited by Dalmasce on Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:52 am, edited 5 times in total.
The Kingdom of Dalmasca
“Dei Gratia Regina”
An Oasis of Civilization in the Deserts of North Africa
[Factbook] | [Twitter]
Earth Two Moderator [History and Applications]

Hi No Moto
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hi No Moto » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:08 am

I am up to the year 1641 in my nations official history! Woot woot!

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:27 am

Hi No Moto wrote:I am up to the year 1641 in my nations official history! Woot woot!

You've been at 1641 since we revised the history.
If you're interested in the longest running, Earth-based, MT RP community, consider joining Earth II today
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:37 am

Dalmasce wrote:
Earth II History Change Form

Mark with an X on the applicable fields:
[X] Addition
[ ] Change (original goes in deletion; change goes in addition)
[ ] Deletion

[ ] New Member
[X] Established Member

Reason for Change/Deletion (if applicable & be thorough):

Additions (use as many of these as necessary, use US date system (month day, year), do not use st, nd, rd, or th)
  • -snip-

So this is all worked into the files so if you make any changes please submit a new form.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Hi No Moto
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hi No Moto » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:39 am

Layarteb wrote:
Hi No Moto wrote:I am up to the year 1641 in my nations official history! Woot woot!

You've been at 1641 since we revised the history.

Yes but I went back and refined everything else.

Cotland
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 05, 2004
Father Knows Best State

Postby Cotland » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:11 pm

Terra Reborn wrote:A development of Note in The Shadow of the Standard Bearer:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=300286&p=21161418#p21161418

Oshiiiiiiiii- !!!

When can we start posting reactions?

Terra Reborn
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Terra Reborn » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:23 pm

Got a big post coming up of a lot of my guys reactions, but after that you guys can. It'll be on IBC News by 2030hrs Zulu.
The Terran Empire
Future Tech

The Apilonian Empire
Earth II

Terra Reborn
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Terra Reborn » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:58 pm

Anyone wishing to, post away.
The Terran Empire
Future Tech

The Apilonian Empire
Earth II

Khorsun
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 18, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Khorsun » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:21 pm

I'll have Taneltar send some sort of bizarre condolence gift to the Queen. And Khorsun will be vigorously denying any connection with the killing.
Hal Tabalkha dhala Mozhana Khorsunatum [The Republic of the Khorsuni Nation]
Rekhan Taneltar, Ankhazar and Sukaradar [Conqueror and Protector]
Wrath of the Resolute - Khorsuni War of Independence
The Wheel of Fire - Liberian Intervention and Showdown with Apilonia

Todd McCloud
Senator

Founded: Oct 11, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Todd McCloud » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:17 pm

Layarteb wrote:
Amigard wrote:Slight correction; I believe it was the "Eurasian Defense Pact" not the European Defense Pact. Unfortunately I had the details of it on NSWiki and it's been deleted. I will have to revisit the details with IM

That's what I thought frankly. Itailian Maifias will have to confirm.

Attention New Members
You may want to mosey on over to this thread and add your entries. This has information about Earth II player nations that is quickly accessible.

Just FYI, NSwiki.net's mostly been lost, unfortunately. However, you may get lucky and still find some of your pages on the archive mirror or the archive.org site (see the next post in that thread).
"Your uniform doesn't seem to fit. You're much too alive in it."

"You must be the change you want to see in the world" - Gandhi
"The worst prison would be a closed heart." - Pope John Paul II

Hi No Moto
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hi No Moto » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:11 am

Just working out my history in the 18th and 19th Century and wanted to ask a few things of Earth II?

1. Hi No Moto being brought out of isolation? I'm leaning towards Apilonia being the one to force my nation out of isolation [if that's alright with you Api??] but if there is anyone else who was in a position to do so in 1861-1864 ... let me know.

2. Would it be alright if I put a conflict between me and Russia in the history, sort of like the Russo-Japanese War so I can establish my claims in Korea at an earlier date??

3. Byz, we'd need to work something out between our nations. I think we should try and set up some points in the past so that our two countries have more of a history together. So far the only thing I have so far is a Chinese and Korean Force defeating my invasion of Korea in 1592 and the whole attempted Mongol invasion of Hi No Moto which would have obviously affected China seeing as the Mongol Empire happened.

4. Also would the Roman's have been sailing about the world in 1542? I have them as the country that introduced firearms to Hi No Moto and Roman Catholicism.

Hi No Moto
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hi No Moto » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:19 am

Also would anyone be opposed to me running a little project?

I was thinking of making a couple of maps base on demographics so that we can know what the earth looks like in terms of religion, language and ethnicity? I'd also be interested in expanding the idea to historical maps so a map of the world at certain times in Earth II's history. That wouldn't be important but could be pretty cool to see.

Terra Reborn
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Terra Reborn » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:10 am

That's fine by me, HNM, certainly makes the most sense. Also, the maps sounds interesting.
The Terran Empire
Future Tech

The Apilonian Empire
Earth II

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:47 am

Hi No Moto wrote:Also would anyone be opposed to me running a little project?

I was thinking of making a couple of maps base on demographics so that we can know what the earth looks like in terms of religion, language and ethnicity? I'd also be interested in expanding the idea to historical maps so a map of the world at certain times in Earth II's history. That wouldn't be important but could be pretty cool to see.

Hi No Moto wrote:Just working out my history in the 18th and 19th Century and wanted to ask a few things of Earth II?

1. Hi No Moto being brought out of isolation? I'm leaning towards Apilonia being the one to force my nation out of isolation [if that's alright with you Api??] but if there is anyone else who was in a position to do so in 1861-1864 ... let me know.

2. Would it be alright if I put a conflict between me and Russia in the history, sort of like the Russo-Japanese War so I can establish my claims in Korea at an earlier date??

3. Byz, we'd need to work something out between our nations. I think we should try and set up some points in the past so that our two countries have more of a history together. So far the only thing I have so far is a Chinese and Korean Force defeating my invasion of Korea in 1592 and the whole attempted Mongol invasion of Hi No Moto which would have obviously affected China seeing as the Mongol Empire happened.

4. Also would the Roman's have been sailing about the world in 1542? I have them as the country that introduced firearms to Hi No Moto and Roman Catholicism.

@ 2 - yeah go ahead
@ 4 - yes they were

@ maps - go ahead
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Byzantium Imperium
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Byzantium Imperium » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:11 pm

Ed never covered Sino-Japanese history with you? What the fuck man... Yeah we'll talk.

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:14 pm

Layarteb wrote:I am going to trade Malta to RomeW in exchange for his claims on Greece (North Sea Region [Lemnos]) and Greece (North Sea Region [Agios Efstratios]). I will complete the claim on these two islands in a separate thread with some past timeline.

I am going to add to this claim the following:
  • Turkey (Çanakkale [Bozcaada])
  • Turkey (Çanakkale [Gökçeada])

Bozcaada is 42.63 km² and Gökçeada is 279 km²

To be added into this RP:

Layarteb wrote:
  • To Fall from Olympus
    • Thread Owner: Layarteb
    • Classification: Claim
    • Synopsis: The USSR incites pro-Soviet sentiments in the Republic of Lemnos. The Lemnosian government requests the aid of the Marseilles Agreement signatories inciting a civil war.
    • Miscellaneous Notes: History synopsis; 1950s - 1960s RP; influenced by the Lebanon Crisis of 1958.

FYI - if people want to play in this one - c'mon in just TG me before hand so I know what you're doing.

Gökçeada already has a troop presence due to the use of the airport. The other island, Bozcaada, shall be explained in due course.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Greater United Russia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater United Russia » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:22 pm

Application for Full Membership

• Nation Name: The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics
  • Demonym: Soviet
  • Capital: Kiev
  • Independence or Founding Date: 880 AD
  • Population: 316,775,000
  • Official Language(s): Russian
  • Government Type: Single-party Socialist Oligarchy
  • Head of State: Premier Anatoly Ilyina
  • Head of Government: First Secretary Gordey Isayev
  • Official Religion: None
  • Largest Religion: Russian Orthodox Christianity
  • Constitution: Yes
  • Economy Type: Socialist
  • Currency: ruble (RUB)
  • Summer Time: No
  • Calling Code: +7
  • Internet TLD: .rus
  • Maritime Boundary (nm): 14
  • Aircraft Registration Code:
  • Military Size: 3,000,000
  • Special Weapons
    • Chemical: Yes
    • Biological: Yes
    • Radiological: Yes
    • Nuclear: Yes
  • Examples of Previous RPs
    • All of my current RP's are old and outdated, and in no way represent my skill at writing any longer. I apologize for this, several current extant-members of EII can vouch for my skill however.
  • Reason why you want to join Earth II?: Seems interesting enough, was given a recommendation/suggestion by a standing member as well.
  • Real-Life Age: You don't need to know this, I do not release personal information on the internet period. I am of sufficient age to view 'mature' material, that is all you need to know.
  • Fluency in English: Fluent in American English.
  • Land(s) Claiming:
    • Adygea Republic
    • Altai Krai
    • Altai Republic
    • Amur Oblast
    • Armenia
    • Astrakhan Oblast
    • Azerbaijan
    • Bashkortostan Republic
    • Belgorod Oblast
    • Bryansk Oblast
    • Buryat Republic
    • Chechnya
    • Chelyabinsk Oblast
    • Chukotka Okrug
    • Chuvash Republic
    • Dagestan
    • Georgia
    • Ingushetia
    • Irkutsk Oblast
    • Jewish Autonomous Oblast
    • Kabardino-Balkar Republic
    • Kalmykia Republic
    • Kaluga Oblast
    • Karachay-Cherkessia Republic
    • Kemerovo Oblast
    • Khabarovsk Krai
    • Khakassia Republic
    • Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug
    • Kirov Oblast
    • Koryak Okrug
    • Krasnodar Krai
    • Krasnoyarsk Krai
    • Kurgan Oblast
    • Kursk Oblast
    • Lipetsk Oblast
    • Magadan Oblast
    • Mari El Republic
    • Moldova
    • Mordovia Republic
    • New Siberian Islands
    • Nizhny Novgorod Oblast
    • North Ossetia-Alania Republic
    • Novosibirsk Oblast
    • Omsk Oblast
    • Orenburg Oblast
    • Oryol Oblast
    • Penza Oblast
    • Perm Krai
    • Rostov Oblast
    • Ryazan Oblast
    • Sakha Republic
    • Samara Oblast
    • Saratov Oblast
    • Smolensk Oblast
    • Stavropol Krai
    • Sverdlovsk Oblast
    • Tambov Oblast
    • Tatarstan Republic
    • Tomsk Oblast
    • Tula Oblast
    • Tuva Republic
    • Tyumen Oblast
    • Udmurt Republic
    • Ukraine
    • Ulyanovsk Oblast
    • Volgograd Oblast
    • Voronezh Oblast
    • Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug
    • Zabaykalsky Krai
  • History
    • October 29, 2011: [Greater United Russia] The Soviet government determines that the materials used in the Grozny dirty bomb had come from Persia and that Al-Shams was not solely responsible. When the Soviet government confronts President Saoshyant concerning the matter, Russia is accused of a false flag operation and President Saoshyant threatens Russia with unilateral, military action.
    • October 30, 2011: [Greater United Russia] The Soviet government determines the secret link between the government of Persia and Al-Shams. They pass this information to the Empire of Layarteb.
    • November 2011 - March 2012: [Greater United Russia] Tensions in Moldova lead to a Soviet invasion. Throughout the conflict, the cause of these tensions is meddling by the Empire of Layarteb.
    • November 1, 2011: [Greater United Russia] The Union of Sovereign Slavic Republics officially declares war on Persia and begins air strikes against Persian military targets. The Empire of Layarteb condemns Persia for the Grozny dirty bomb and announces a statement of solidarity with the Soviet government. This is the first time such a declaration has been made by the government of Layarteb. This comes to be known as the Russo-Persian War.
    • February 5, 2012: [Greater United Russia] While visiting troops on the front, Dmitri Siloviki is assassinated by unknown anti-USSR, Moldovan partisans when the vehicle he is driving in is struck by an anti-tank missile. In truth, the assassination is carried out by black operative agents from the Empire of Layarteb.
    • February 7, 2012: [Greater United Russia] Dmitri Siloviki is confirmed dead ending his 20 year reign over the Union of Sovereign Slavic Republics.
    • April 1, 2012: [Greater United Russia] The Union of Sovereign Slavic Republics begins the process of reunification with Moldova.
    • April 2, 2012: [Greater United Russia] The Union of Sovereign Slavic Republics signs the Treaty of Tehran with Persia, ending the Russo-Persian War, it is as grossly favorable to the Union as the war itself was.
    • January 1, 2013: [Greater United Russia] The Union of Sovereign Slavic Republics enters a period of economic decline as oil and mineral prices stagnate. Unification is officially declared complete though standard of living has yet to return to Soviet era highs.
    • January 1, 2014: [Greater United Russia] After more than a year of silence from the USSR, Gordey Isayev is announced leader of the Union of Sovereign Slavic Republics. The USSR also changes its name in retrograde to the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics. The move is quietly considered to be a grasp to former glory and prestige.
Union of Soviet Socialist Republics
Soyuz Sovetskikh Sotsialisticheskikh Respublik
[PMT & Earth: Two]

Not Russian.

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:25 pm

Okay you're in, go ahead and put up your RP.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Greater United Russia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater United Russia » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:27 pm

Glad to be here, will be up soon.
Union of Soviet Socialist Republics
Soyuz Sovetskikh Sotsialisticheskikh Respublik
[PMT & Earth: Two]

Not Russian.

Khorsun
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 18, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Khorsun » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:03 am

Good to see the USSR back in action.
Hal Tabalkha dhala Mozhana Khorsunatum [The Republic of the Khorsuni Nation]
Rekhan Taneltar, Ankhazar and Sukaradar [Conqueror and Protector]
Wrath of the Resolute - Khorsuni War of Independence
The Wheel of Fire - Liberian Intervention and Showdown with Apilonia

Cotland
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 05, 2004
Father Knows Best State

Postby Cotland » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:50 am

Yaaay, cold war continues :D

USSR, hit me up on IRC whenever you see me on. My handle's usually "Eeo". I have a feeling we need to talk...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents