NATION

PASSWORD

Independent States Treaty Organization (MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Oseato
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Independent States Treaty Organization (MT)

Postby Oseato » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:06 pm

Independent States Treaty

The Parties to this Treaty reaffirm their desire to live in peace with all peoples and all governments.

The Parties of this Treaty affirm that they are determined to safeguard their people and their rights. They seek to promote stability and well-being in the territories held by the signatory nations.

They are resolved to unite their efforts for collective defense and for the preservation of peace and security. They therefore agree to this treaty:

Article 1

The Parties shall seek to eliminate economic policy conflicts and encourage economic cooperation between any and all signatory nations. They shall seek peaceful and friendly international relationships by working together to promote stability and well-being of all member states.

• Any Party may request economic aid from other parties, should they suffer any kind of economic crisis.

Article 2

In order to more effectively achieve the objectives of this Treaty, the Parties, separately and jointly, by means of continuous and effective self-help and mutual aid, will maintain and develop their individual and collective capacity to resist armed attack.

Article 3

The Parties will consult together whenever, in the opinion of any of them, the territorial integrity, political independence or security of any of the Parties is threatened.

Article 4

The Parties agree that an armed attack against one or more of them shall be considered an act of war against them all and thus they agree that, if such an armed attack occurs, each of them, in exercise of the right of individual or collective self-defense and will assist the Party or Parties so attacked by taking without delay, individually and in concert with the other Parties, such action as it deems necessary, including the use of armed force, to restore and maintain the security of the signatory nations

Any such armed attack and all measures taken as a result thereof shall immediately be reported to the Executive Council. Such measures shall be terminated when the Council has taken the measures necessary to restore and maintain international peace and security.

• Unless otherwise agreed to no Party will deploy or involve the troops of another unless under direct attack.
  • No Party shall be forced to place troops in other signatory nations against their wishes. However, basing agreements made between signatory nations are allowed and encouraged.

Article 5

For the purpose of Article 4, an armed attack on one or more of the Parties is deemed to include an armed attack:

• On the territory of any of the Parties around the world, on colonies, on the territory of or on the islands under the jurisdiction of any of the Parties.
  • On the forces, vessels, or aircraft of any of the Parties, when in or over these territories or any other area in which occupation forces of any of the Parties were stationed on the date when the Treaty entered into force.
  • On forces, vessels, or aircraft of any of the Parties in international waters.

Article 6

Each Party declares that none of the international engagements now in force between it and any other of the Parties or any third State is in conflict with the provisions of this Treaty, and undertakes not to enter into any international engagement in conflict with this Treaty.

• Any Party that engages in hostile acts against another Party will be immediately ejected from the organization and will be open to attack from any and all treaty nations.
  • Any conflict initiated by a member Party does not bind other Parties to aid in the undertaking of the conflict, however, member Parties are allowed to provide assistance if they so desire.

Article 7

The Parties hereby establish an Executive Council, on which each of them shall be represented, to consider matters concerning the implementation of this Treaty. All nations shall be represented on the Council and will be able to cast one vote on any issue brought before the Council. The Original Signatories of the Treaty will hold veto power over any collective decisions made by the member states.

• In addition to the establishment of an Executive council, the Parties of this treaty shall establish a joint military command to better coordinate military movements together in the event of armed conflict.

Article 8

The Parties may, by majority agreement, invite any other state in a position to further the principles of this Treaty and to contribute to the security of the signatories’ areas to accede to this Treaty.

• Nations with strong ties to the Parties of the Treaty may inquire about possible invitation to the Treaty. Thus no applications will be accepted unless a there is a strong relationship between the applicant and a treaty signatory.

Article 9

Member nations can, at any time, propose changes to the Treaty. Any proposed changes will be voted upon by the Executive Council to be approved or disapproved.

Nations Signed:
Nations denoted in green are veto holding members of the Executive Council, black denotes regular members of the Execurtive Council, and blue denotes Observer Status.
- The Federation of Oseato
- The Military Federation of The Wolf Hold
- The Armed Republic of Nachmere
- The Social Economic State of Paypilazhen
- The Empire of Constans
- The Kraven Slave State of Rethan
- The Dominion of Sarrowquand

*Denotes Special Status

OOC:

ISTO Forum is located here. Activity on the forum is essential.

Interested Parties for either membership or observer positions may make an application either here or on the ISTO Forum. What needs to be put into the application is shown below. Please note that it is preferred that nations have ties to current ISTO signatories before applying. Nations with populations under 150 million will not be accepted. (Unless they have strong ties to ISTO members and can show a high quality of previous RPs) All applications are to made in an IC fashion.
Name of Nation
Head of State
Relations to ISTO Nations (If Any)
Reason for Application

For OOC notes in the application:
Current Conflicts
Examples of Past RP's
Last edited by Oseato on Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:51 pm, edited 8 times in total.
République morivaine
La Resistance

"If world opinion is too feeble or egoistical to do justice to a martyred people, and if our voices also are too weak, I hope that Hungary’s resistance will endure until the counter-revolutionary State collapses everywhere in the East under the weight of its lies and contradictions."

Albert Camus, The Blood of The Hungarians, 1957

Cukarica
Envoy

Founded: Oct 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: Independent States Treaty Organization (MT)

Postby Cukarica » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:41 am

[OOC] Just a simple re-sign,and yes this was my original post on jolt forums.

The Directorate of Cukarica

To: Lt. General Kevin Little, Oseaton Federal Army, Acting Head of ISTO
Subject: ISTO

As we already agreed at our meeting in Oseato city(msn),the Directorate is pleased to announce it's membership in the Independent States Treaty Organization.We are glad that our friends in Oseato and Wolf Hold have come up with this great idea to further our cause,establish prosperity and well being of all parties that signed this treaty.We hope for a bright future for all parties who have signed this treaty.
The former CIS proved to have many administrative and solidarity weaknesses,and we know that this pact won't have any,because many precautions were taken to protect the pact from those weaknesses.
Also we want to inform all of our friends that they can expect aid from the directorate at any given time,according to the charter of the treaty.
Legions of the Directorate stand ready to help you at any time,and don't hesitate to call for their aid.
We live in dangerous times,dear friends and the Directorate has only one piece of advice for you,it's very obvious and simple:
In pace, ut sapiens, aptarit idonea bello,
it means:In peace, like a wise man, he appropriately prepares for war.
We are facing numerous threats from multiple sides,but we now stand united,and nothing can crush the spirit of a free man.
Liberty and Justice will prevail over tyranny and evil.
God bless the ISTO.
And may the Almighty God continue to bless Cukarica.
Last edited by Cukarica on Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
|Tyrrhenia|
Please note that my nation is no longer called Cukarica, but Elysian Empire or Imperium Elysium.
Imperivm Elysivm: Wiki
Imperivm Elysivm: OOC & IC Factbook
Imperium Elysivm: Embassies
Quotes to remember
<Rodarion> even Yallak is reluctant to fight the Legions of Cvkarica
<Mykola> Cvk it takes a thread on II to get you to do anything
<Ralk> I'd have to blast my way through cvk. In doing so I'd lose a lot of men.
<Ossoria> isn't stupid enough to challenge someone with the caliber of military that is Cvk when he is right on the border
<Rodarion> I'm never going to try to invade you lol

Oseato
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oseato » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:34 pm

The Independent states Treaty Organization is now open for applications.
République morivaine
La Resistance

"If world opinion is too feeble or egoistical to do justice to a martyred people, and if our voices also are too weak, I hope that Hungary’s resistance will endure until the counter-revolutionary State collapses everywhere in the East under the weight of its lies and contradictions."

Serbian_Soviet_Union
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 11, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Serbian_Soviet_Union » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:52 pm

After observing the organisation, the Federation of the Serbian Soviet Union expresses it's interesting in joining the Independent States Treaty Organization with the full extent of establishing diplomatic relations, economics/free trade with all the member states of the ISTO and to increase the national security of my nation.

Signed,
Vojislav Ljubicic
The President
Zastava Arms Inc Cheap Military Hardware: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6443
Zastava Energy Inc & Zastava Oil Corporation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7806
Full member of: AMNAT, CIN, SCUTUM, CA, VA, PSUS
Observer Member of: GIA, EA, CI

Defcon: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) State of War/State of Emergency || Preparation for a possible war
Military size 5% Active || 2.5% Reserves
Government Type: Capitalist, Conservative, Right Wing, Democratic
FSSU Nations Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9558
Serbian Broadcasting News: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9733
Baxtell Heavy Engineering Droid Works

Oseato
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oseato » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:57 pm

Official Communique from the Office of the General Secretary of ISTO
To: Vojislav Ljubicic, The President of the Serbian Soviet Union
From: Lt. General Kevin Little, Oseaton Federal Army, General Secretary of ISTO
Sub: Application

We would like to thank you for your interest in ISTO. Your application has been put to vote in the Executive Council. You will be informed of the outcome as soon as a majority decision has been reached. Once again, thank you for your interest.

Sincerely,
Kevin Little
Lt. General, Oseaton Federal Army
General Secretary of ISTO
Last edited by Oseato on Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
République morivaine
La Resistance

Masburel
Attaché

Founded: Feb 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Masburel » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:51 am

Name of Nation: The Most Serene Republic of Masburel
Head of State: President Montravel
Relations to ISTO Nations (If Any): The Military Federation of The Wolf Hold
Reason for Application: I feel that Masburel has hid herself away for too long. To get anywhere in this world you have to be willing to stand up and be counted. We would like to join your Organisation to Improve relations in the international community, to help provide security for my nation and to help us take a leading role in the world.

Current Conflicts: none
Examples of Past RP's: "Bloody Saturday" (RP with The Wolf Hold)
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3435

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZev6i1pv5Y

Isn’t it funny how the word ‘politics’ is made up of the words ‘poli’ meaning ‘many’ in Latin, and ‘tics’ as in ‘bloodsucking creatures’?

Bisgea
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 28, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Bisgea » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:45 am

Name of Nation: The Democratic Republic of Bisgea
Head of State: President Miguel Atienza
Relations to ISTO Nations (If Any): none
Reason for Application: We would like to improve diplomatic relations with other nations in an international level.

Current Conflicts: none
Examples of Past RP's: http://novuslicentiaterra.forum-motion.net/internal-incidents-f42/time-for-a-change-t278.htm (If you can't see it, TG me.)
OOC: All posts and events before 2015 are retconned.

Oseato
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oseato » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:35 am

OOC: We would prefer that all future applications be made in a IC fashion with OOC footnotes. For future reference, this means a letter from the head of the applicant nation to the Executive Council or General Secretary, outlining why the nation is interested in ISTO, previous relations, etc.

To: [Applicants]

On behalf of Oseato and all ISTO Signatories, I would like to thank you for your interest in our Organization. Both The Most Serene Republic of Masburel and The Democratic Republic of Bisgea have been put to vote in the Executive Council. Once a majority decision has been reached, we will inform you of the outcome.

Sincerely,
Kevin Little
General Secretary of the Independent States Treaty Organization
Last edited by Oseato on Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
République morivaine
La Resistance

Birkaine
Minister

Founded: Jan 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Birkaine » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:44 am

Official Communique of the Birkanian Government
To: Lt. General Kevin Little
Subject: ISTO membership
Classification: Non-classified. Importance: Very High

Good Evening, General Little. I write this letter, in the name of the Birkanian people and it's interests, to accept your kind offer for reconciliation. Wheter or not we have differences, a rivalry between us will create nothing. The small clash we had in the past is not enough of a reason to deny this opportunity for peace, forgivenes, and finally, cooperation.
I hereby accept your offer, and accept all the terms set by the treaty. Birkaine will gladly be part of this great organization, in the name of progress.

High General Viktor Yulianov
President of Birkaine

==============

Name of Nation: Commonwealth of Birkaine
Head of State: High General Viktor Yulianov
Relations to ISTO Nations (If Any): limited naval clash with Cukarica and Oseato
Reason for Application: Invite, improvement of foreign relations
Current Conflicts: Possible conflict in Al Quidah

OOC
Examples of Past RP's: Lost in the abyss of Jolt. Oseato and Cukarica are likely to remember them
ECON (Engagement Condition):-3
-1. Total nuclear war -2. Total war -3. Large-scale war -4. Major war -5. Medium-sized conflict -6. Small conflict -7. Skirmish -8. War by proxy/economical war -9. International crisis -10. Peacetime

"When the cavalry needs cavalry someone f' up."
-Estainia

Cukarica
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cukarica » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:52 am

[OOC]
I don't feel like writing a long,fancy response,i just wanted to say welcome aboard Birkaine.
Others expect response pretty soon as voting will soon be finished.
Btw here is the RP example :D http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showthread.php?t=593034&page=4
Last edited by Cukarica on Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
|Tyrrhenia|
Please note that my nation is no longer called Cukarica, but Elysian Empire or Imperium Elysium.
Quotes to remember
<Ossoria> isn't stupid enough to challenge someone with the caliber of military that is Cvk when he is right on the border

Oseato
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oseato » Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:21 pm

To: [Applicants]
Sub: Applications

It is my pleasure to welcome The Commonwealth of Birkaine, The Most Serene Republic of Marsburel, and The Democratic Republic of Bisgea, to the Independent States Treaty Organization. I am quite glad the Commonwealth of Birkaine has seen fit to accept our invitation to put aside our differences and move forward together. To the other nations accepted, we look forward to establishing friendly relations and working with your respective nations.

To the Federation of the Serbian Soviet Union, your application is still be debated and voted upon. As soon as a majority decision is reached, we will inform you.

Sincerely,
Kevin Little
Last edited by Oseato on Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
République morivaine
La Resistance

Cukarica
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cukarica » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:13 pm

Shameless bump for interest :)
|Tyrrhenia|
Quotes to remember

Loronon
Attaché

Founded: Aug 23, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Loronon » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:17 am

The Unified Kingdom of Loronon
Office of the Chancellor

Dear General Secretary of ISTO Lt. General Kevin Little,

The Unified Kingdom of Loronon hereby requests observer membership of the ISTO. While Loronon is most interested in gaining full membership of the Organisation, we feel that we must observe the ISTO for a short period of time before our final decision can be made. Note this short period of time may consist of a month, possibly two, at a maximum of three. Observing the Organisation would provide us with much information about it functions and to view the aftermath of her decisions, but most importantly of all, it would provide the Unified Kingdom with suitable details which could seriously influence our final decision in regards to requesting full membership of this fine organisation.

As the Unified Kingdom is currently requesting full membership of the Oceanic Defence Coalition, we would like to know of the official stance taken by the ISTO towards ODECON, which we hope is a friendly one*. A friendly stance towards ODECON* will go a long way in prompting us to request full membership of the ISTO.

* If our membership request is accepted by ODECON, that is.

Yours truly,
Karl Forseim,
Chancellor of the Unified Kingdom of Loronon.
Economic Left/Right: -8.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.87
Libertarian communist in the house!

Word of the Day: Sleep.
"The tradition of all dead generations weighs like a nightmare on the brains of the living." Karl Marx.
"I looked and looked but I didn't see God." Yuri Gagarin.

Oseato
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oseato » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:38 am

Official Communiqué from the Office of the General Secretary of ISTO
To: Chancellor Forseim
Sub: Application for Observer Status

I am pleased to hear of your interest in our organization and fully understand your decision to observe before being committed to the treaty. It is always best for oneself to fully understand the factors at play in a decision of this magnitude. I hope you find ISTO to be to your liking. To address the issue of Oceanic Defense Coalition, our organization has a neutral stance toward ODECON. We are currently seeking friendlier relations, however I must inform you that there are certain ISTO signatories with less than friendly relations with ODECON and their member states. I myself find this regrettable,but only the foreign relations of the organization as a while are under my preview. I hope that this does not adversely effect your decision to seek full membership, but fully understand if it does. Your application for Observer status and possible future membership is currently at vote and we will inform you as soon as a majority decision has been achieved.

I look forward to hearing from you again.

Most sincerely,
Kevin Little
Last edited by Oseato on Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
République morivaine
La Resistance

Loronon
Attaché

Founded: Aug 23, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Loronon » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:49 am

The Unified Kingdom of Loronon
Office of the Chancellor

Dear General Secretary of ISTO Lt. General Kevin Little,

It is good to see that the ISTO is seeking friendlier relations with ODECON, though we are saddened to hear of how several ISTO members have blaclisted ODECON or her member-states. We would be most thankful if we could be made knowledgeble of these states whom are on bad terms with ODECON, though we do not demand such. I, along with King Archimedes II and the rest of my nation, truly hope observer status be granted to us by the members of this fine alliance. If all goes well in the period of time, we will certainly request full membership of the ISTO, as long as no state of warfare exists between ODECON and ISTO and no war exists between any member-state of ODECON and ISTO, for if such happens, we will personally revoke our observer status and end all contact with the aggresor alliance.

My nation hope for many long years of friendship with the ISTO.

Yours truly,
Karl Forseim,
Chancellor of the Unified Kingdom of Loronon.
Economic Left/Right: -8.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.87
Libertarian communist in the house!

Word of the Day: Sleep.
"The tradition of all dead generations weighs like a nightmare on the brains of the living." Karl Marx.
"I looked and looked but I didn't see God." Yuri Gagarin.

The Wolf Hold
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Wolf Hold » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:56 am

The Military Federation of The Wolf Hold
ISTO Liason Office

In response to your request to know the names of the nations that have less then friendly relations with ODECON, we wish to come forward. We have far from friendly relations with ODECON and its current members, in fact at one point we were moments away from a declaration of war, however such times have past and nations move on. Before you draw conclusions we will tell you that our worsening in diplomatic relations was due to several events surrounding the ODECON member of Parilisa, which eventually ended up in a naval engagement that resulted in many deaths and the loss of one of our leaders.

However we are working to improve our relations with ODECON as we realise we can not be at odds with this alliance for the rest of our days. So we hope this information helps and we hope it won't change your mind about the ISTO, personally I believe a member in both alliances would be beneficial in improving relations.

Major General Hokie
Wolf Holdian Executive Council Member
The Federal Republic of Nidia

Note: Nation name changed to Nidia

Serbian_Soviet_Union
Ambassador

Postby Serbian_Soviet_Union » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:48 am

Oseato wrote:

We would like to thank you for your interest in ISTO. Your application has been put to vote in the Executive Council. You will be informed of the outcome as soon as a majority decision has been reached. Once again, thank you for your interest.

Sincerely,
Kevin Little
General Secretary of ISTO

IC: The Federation of the Serbian Soviet Union has been waiting for sometime now and we wish to find out where we stand regarding our application for admission into the Independent States Treaty Organization.
Zastava Arms Inc Cheap Military Hardware: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6443

Defcon: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) State of War/State of Emergency || Preparation for a possible war

Cukarica
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cukarica » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:59 am

Oseato wrote:
[align=center]

Sniped

To the Federation of the Serbian Soviet Union, your application is still be debated and voted upon. As soon as a majority decision is reached, we will inform you.

Sincerely,
Kevin Little

[OOC] Read through the thread next time,also it is denied.
I wish you more luck next time.
Last edited by Cukarica on Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
|Tyrrhenia|
Quotes to remember

Serbian_Soviet_Union
Ambassador

Postby Serbian_Soviet_Union » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:02 am

Cukarica wrote:
Oseato wrote:
[align=center]

Sniped

Sincerely,
Kevin Little

[OOC] Read through the thread next time,also it is denied.
I wish you more luck next time.

OOC: It has been debated for exactly 2 weeks now, 14 days in real life, i just want to know where exactly does my nation stand regarding our application into ISTO.

The Wolf Hold
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wolf Hold » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:14 am

From: Major General Hokie, Wolf Holdian ISTO Executive Council Member

Your request is denied and re-application will not be acepted untill after the Gothic war.

Have a nice day
Major General Hokie
Last edited by The Wolf Hold on Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Wolf Hold
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wolf Hold » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:24 am

To: Praetor Nicholas Cipollo, The Empire of Comaack

I am taking the time out of playing Call of Duty 5 to repond to your application so be greatful, your request is denied. Now back to killing the zombies.

Have a nice day
Major General Hokie
Last edited by The Wolf Hold on Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sirovo
Secretary

Founded: Jul 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sirovo » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:54 am

Name of Nation
The Republic of Sirovo

Head of State
President Petar Zanković

Relations to ISTO Nations (If Any)
None

Reason for Application
The Republic of Sirovo wishes to join for the protection, aid, and diplomacy for peace.

Current Conflicts
None

Examples of Past RP's
I haven't done much on this forum, but I did much of my RP on the old NS forum as 'West Delvira'.
Last edited by Sirovo on Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wiki: Република Сирово
Map: National Map 01
DEFCON: 1 | 2 | 3| 4 | 5
Member of:
The Global Democratic Federation (GDF)
M.A.R.I.A. (military aid)
Engagements: None.

The Wolf Hold
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wolf Hold » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:00 pm

To: President Petar Zanković, The Republic of Sirovo

I was dead happy today when I got my latest copy of ARMA 2, I was just installing it when the pop-up associated with the message crashed the instillation this led to a chain of events that resulted in me deleting your application and hitting the block button.

YOU JUST GOT REJECTED

Have a nice day
Major General Hokie

OOC: On an OOC note, the only real reason for rejection is that we only accept IC applications
Last edited by The Wolf Hold on Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Serbian_Soviet_Union
Ambassador

Postby Serbian_Soviet_Union » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:08 pm

TO: Independent States Treaty Organization

RE: Applying to join as an observer
We would like to apply for as an observer nation due to our nation's being close to each other and in the same region. This is to establish cooperation in the political, diplomatic and in the economic sector between FSSU and the member states of ISTO. We also want to establish cooperation in the military sector by increasing the security in our region and between FSSU with the alliance. At this time we have not considered joining the alliance at this time however if invited we will then consider joining this alliance as a full member state of this organization.

Signed,
Vojislav Ljubicic
The President
Last edited by Serbian_Soviet_Union on Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Wolf Hold
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wolf Hold » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:13 pm

To: President Vojislav Ljubicic, Federation of the Serbian Soviet Union

This is the 2nd time I have been interupted for the love of Fenrir.

Not enough time has passed scince your last application, whilst we not improvement we are still dubious about accepting any form of application, please re-apply in six (6) month and no sooner.

Have a nice day
Major General Hokie
Last edited by The Wolf Hold on Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents