NATION

PASSWORD

Embassy Under Siege (MT, open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Royal Australian Republic
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Embassy Under Siege (MT, open)

Postby The Royal Australian Republic » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:04 pm

Dear
those to whom this may concern,

It has come to our intention that the Australian Embassy located in the South Rhine has become under attack. The location, the city of Trier, has become a state of anarchy. Rebels have attacked the military and government headquarters there and have surrounded our embassy. The Rhine Air Force is inexperienced and weak while the army is unable to reach the city due to a recent storm that destroyed the roads and bridges en route to the city. We ask for any nations that have the ability to help to send some sort of force to our embassy. We have 20 Marines, 15 diplomatic staff, and 35 citizens at this particular embassy.

Sincerely,
Prime Minister Churchill

South Rhine
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby South Rhine » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:16 pm

Government of South Rhine
The Trier local government has been overthrown. It is true that the embassy is under attack. We will allow foreign troops and/or aircraft to entire our nation to assist. The terrorists have attacked the barracks there and butchered everybody there. They then hit the government headquarters and murdered the mayor. The government staff wasn't spared. We believe they are trying to implement their own dictatorship in the city. Their force ranges from fifty to 500 people. They are armed with everything from knives to pitchforks to Ak-47s.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Australian Republic » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:18 pm

The Royal Australian Government is appealing to anyone who can possibly help. We will even pay private contracting companies. We have sent the RAS John Pershing, which is three hours away, to help. They have sent their only Seahawk to help but they are far away. We are trying to send a Ranger Reaction Force in Sacheyenya but we can not provide enough transport. The Embassy's front gates have been stormed and the terrorists are making progress. The Embassy is on lock down but there is a lack of security. So far, two Marines have been wounded, three diplomats have been killed, two have been wounded, and a family of five were not able to get to the Embassy and were brutally murdered. I am not asking just as a Prime Minister, but as a father, as a soldier, as an Australian, as a human being, please help our citizens that are stranded in the South Rhine.

Prime Minister Churchill at an Address to the Nation
Last edited by The Royal Australian Republic on Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MexSpain
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby MexSpain » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:01 pm

The Imperial State of MexSpain is willing to send special forces to help secure the embassy will we send black hawks to help evacuate those who are trapped in the embassy. We can have Spanish legionaries and marines and tanks in the city ,but it will be a while before they reach the embassy. Our air force will send predator drones to act as UAVs. Our special forces will be there asap. We ask that the remaining security force set up a defensive perimeter. We will need a layout of the embassy and were those who are trapped would be located.

MexSpain's Special Forces Number:32
Spanish Imperial Legionaries Number: 300
Spanish Imperial Marines: 2,000
Spanish Imperial Tanks: 120
Drones: 5

MexSpain's Special Force Unit heading for the embassy in South Rhine

Image Image
Spanish Imperial Legionaries( left) and Spanish Imperial Marines (right) heading towards South Rhine
Last edited by MexSpain on Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Australian Republic » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:22 pm

MexSpain wrote:The Imperial State of MexSpain is willing to send special forces to help secure the embassy will we send black hawks to help evacuate those who are trapped in the embassy. We can have Spanish legionaries and marines and tanks in the city ,but it will be a while before they reach the embassy. Our air force will send predator drones to act as UAVs. Our special forces will be there asap. We ask that the remaining security force set up a defensive perimeter. We will need a layout of the embassy and were those who are trapped would be located.

MexSpain's Special Forces Number:32
Spanish Imperial Legionaries Number: 300
Spanish Imperial Marines: 2,000
Spanish Imperial Tanks: 120
Drones: 5

(Image)
MexSpain's Special Force Unit heading for the embassy in South Rhine

(Image) (Image)
Spanish Imperial Legionaries( left) and Spanish Imperial Marines (right) heading towards South Rhine

On behalf of the Royal Australian Republic, we thank you for your kindness in sending forces to help. The Marines are holding their already set up defensive perimeter but they are thinning. So far, 2 more Marines have been wounded and one has been killed. Here is the satelittle view of the Embassy before the violence:
The rebels have entered the grounds and are spread out through the front lawn. The wings on the north and central sides are vacant but the south side is where the Marines and citizens are. The citizens are on the east part of the south wing while the Marines are spread throughout the entire wing.
Last edited by The Royal Australian Republic on Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Nationalist Eminral Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationalist Eminral Republic » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:21 pm

The Ministry of National Defense have sent 20,500 special operatives to help defend the Australian Embassy. As per protocol, Australian embassy in Eminral has been put on alert. Landings expected 2 hours from now.
[align=center]
Federation of Eminral RepublicPederasyon ng Republika ng Eminral
エミンラル共和連邦 Federación de la República Eminral

McNernia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:24 pm

TO:THE GOVERNMENT OF THE ROYAL AUSTRAILIAN REPUBLIC
CC:THE EMPIRE OF MEXSPAIN
CC:THE GOVERNMENT OF SOUTH RHINE
MAXIMUM PROTOCOL

Greetings

We have heard of the problems you have been facing and we would like to offer our assistiance in restoring order to the South Rhine State and the relif of the Embassy.

Code: Select all
FORCES DESPATCHED
Mcnernian Royal Navy:
H.I&R.M.S [i]Paladin[/i] and strike group and air
wing
x2 Falchion Class Destroyers
x1 Sowrd Class crusier
x1 Lanchev B class SSN
3 SBS

Mcnernian Army
3/2 Paracommando Bat
1/37 Parachute Infantry
2/37 Parachute Infantry

24 SAS
D Squadron

14th Field Hostpital

Mcnernian Royal Air Force

12 Fighter squadron

SOUTH RHINE

The intial manuver was off shore, Mcnernian Royal Navy Ships had been ordered out as a part of the Rapid Deployment Forces. The Airborne would move into the target area. The A-400M tactical airlifters would deliver the elite soliders to their targets. The men on board the aircraft had been breifed on the objective, take down the targets and deal with the enemy. The MRAF would be the leading edge.

The call from the AWACs came in to the F-36 fighter jets.

"Mission is a go lads. Good luck."

"Roger that."

The 4 F-36s dropped low from the alitiude they had been occupying. They would be a diversion for another assault into the city. Far off C.12-SO tactical airlift aircraft dropped under the radar and headed toward the city. Onboard the flight was the Special Air Service. They would be tasked with the embassy raid. The Paras would secure the airport. The F-36s were stealth fighters from Emmeria and the men who manned them were highly trained. The pilots opened up with missles on rebel troops and captured radars.

The SBS inserted by sea, they would wreck havoc on the coast to distract the rebels. Operation LIONS CLAW was a go.

The SAS squadron executed a direct HALO on the embassy lawn.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
New Edom: Clyde Hullar Ambassador
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
Endorser of the Amistad Declaration
SIgnatory of the Amistad Declaration
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY RPing, TG ME PLEASE, THANKS A BUNCH.
A Time of Trouble
All my posts shall be dedicated to Tom Clancy. May he Rest In Peace.
I Consider the above to be Canon. Which means I want to RP with you if you've been in those regions. Or Are.

Call me Archinia ICly and well maybe Mcnernia is plausible....I don't know.

Lore change?

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationalist Eminral Republic » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:41 pm

The Eminrallian ships finally reached the coast. The troops were quickly airlifted to Australian embassy. Since its still an embassy, they can't enter without the permission. The troops camped out beside the embassy. A massive counter attack pushed the second weave of the enemies. Small artillery were also fired. Tanks are expected to arrive in 12 minutes. The force cannot use air bombing, since they do not have permission.
[align=center]

New Hayesalia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Hayesalia » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:49 pm

OOC: "Mr President, a basic hostage taking is underway in a country we have no relations with at all! What do we do?"
"Simple, Jenkins. We bomb the fuck out of them."

I think you all need to consider what you're doing here. Mcneria, there's no need to send in something the size of the New Zealand Navy to this conflict, and even less for NER to send a divisions worth of troops.

If I was a terrorist, I'd go, "Well, these guys are insne. I'm not gonna live, so I might as well take these fuckers with me." Thereupon proceeding to blast every single hostage.

You all need to seriously consider your deployment sizes.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationalist Eminral Republic » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:51 pm

OOC: No one told you I'm going to send all of my forces at the embassy, some are reserves, of course. You might not know.
[align=center]

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Australian Republic » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:53 pm

Dear Eminral and Mcnernia,

We would like to thank you for your support. We are sending 5 Merlin helicopters from our base in Sacheyenya. There is 50 Rangers on board. They will arrive in three hours. We do have a problem though, the Seahawk we sent earlier has taked heavy fire and had to make an emergency landing in the city. They landing on a rooftop and are somewhat holding off the enemy. We can have one of the helicopters with Rangers get there but that would mean 25 Rangers would be out of the fight for the embassy. Just a head's up.

Sincerely,
Prime Minister Churchill

McNernia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:57 pm

New Hayesalia wrote:OOC: "Mr President, a basic hostage taking is underway in a country we have no relations with at all! What do we do?"

I think you all need to consider what you're doing here. Mcneria, there's no need to send in something the size of the New Zealand Navy to this conflict, and even less for NER to send a divisions worth of troops.

If I was a terrorist, I'd go, "Well, these guys are insne. I'm not gonna live, so I might as well take these fuckers with me." Thereupon proceeding to blast every single hostage.

OOC: I would like to say that we are going to be bringing order to a troubled area as well.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
New Edom: Clyde Hullar Ambassador
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
Endorser of the Amistad Declaration
SIgnatory of the Amistad Declaration
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY RPing, TG ME PLEASE, THANKS A BUNCH.
A Time of Trouble
All my posts shall be dedicated to Tom Clancy. May he Rest In Peace.
I Consider the above to be Canon. Which means I want to RP with you if you've been in those regions. Or Are.

Call me Archinia ICly and well maybe Mcnernia is plausible....I don't know.

Lore change?

MexSpain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby MexSpain » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:05 pm

mistake
Last edited by MexSpain on Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

South Rhine
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby South Rhine » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:05 pm

New Hayesalia wrote:OOC: "Mr President, a basic hostage taking is underway in a country we have no relations with at all! What do we do?"

OOC: They are here with our blessing. We are allowing them in. The roads and the bridges are washed out due to a storm and the only military force there was massacred. They need the help.

MexSpain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby MexSpain » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:07 pm

The Imperial State of MexSpain have received word that our special forces unit have begun to reach the embassy. Our air force has begun to use attack helicopters and predator drones to attack the rebels who spread out through the front lawn to provide cover for our special forces. Our special forces have been split into two teams securing the wings on the north and central sides. They are moving towards the south side were the marines and citizens are . Our Spanish Imperial Legionaries, Marines,Tanks which the grand total of 2420 of MexSpains Forces in South Rhine have begun to land in South Rhine. They were met by South Rhine's Soldiers. They have begun to move towards the city of Trier in which the embassy is located. We will also send medical units to help those wounded.

Image Image

Attack Helicopter and predator attacking rebels spread out on front lawn.

Special Forces unit landing on embassy

[img]http:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0a/Amphibious_assault,_Landing_Craft_Utility_(LCU),_23June04.jpg/640px-Amphibious_assault,_Landing_Craft_Utility_(LCU),_23June04.jpg[/img] Image

Amphibious Landing of MexSpains Forces in South Rhine ( Marines, Legionaries, and Tanks)
Last edited by MexSpain on Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Australian Republic » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:20 pm

US Embassy Marines on the roof of the Embassy.

Gunnery Sergeant Granger, head of security
"Hello everyone." He said into the radio as the Allied unit charged toward the city. "It is a lovely 75 degrees here in Trier. When you come in, you will see insurgents on your left and terrorists on your right." As he said that, allied helicopters rained lead down onto the enemy forces.
"Good day mates," he said to a Mexspain special forces soldier. "It took you guys long enough! No, but it is good to have some help."

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationalist Eminral Republic » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:31 pm

Eminrallian tanks started rolling out on the park in front of Australian embassy. Another wave of attack launched by Eminrallian forces pushed the enemies further, out of the park. Eminrallian reserves were ordered to barricade the embassy to prevent enemies from entering. Evacuation of the building is still under process.
[align=center]

MexSpain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby MexSpain » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:19 pm

The Imperial State of MexSpain has received intel that its military forces in South Rhine have manage to push back the rebels, but at a heavy price, five Spanish Imperial Marines have been KIA and ten more have been wounded. They will soon reach the embassy. Our air force has dispatched medical helicopter to air lift the wounded from the embassy and to an awaiting aircraft carrier. Our forces have been fighting hard to reach the embassy and secure the city ,but they have encounter heavy resistance by the rebels. Our forces have captured the heavily defended government headquarters in the city. We ask that South Rhine send military solider to help secure the remaining sectors of the city and encircle it.

Spanish Imperial Marines moving towards embassy and securing city.

Spanish Imperial Air Force medical unit heading towards embassy and send supplies to embassy.

The Evenstar
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Evenstar » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:27 pm

Evenstar F-16 fighter jets bomb Spainish Imperial forces.

It should be noted that for reasons we will not disclose that the Evenstar was trying to overthrow the South Rhine government, the operation was successful up until the request for help.

We have begun to aid our allies, agents, and special forces within the rioting masses by first attacking the largest and most dangerous of the forces to our cause, the Spainish forces.

I hope you all understand that we do not wish you all a good day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an official declaration of war against MexSpain.
Ongoing

The Wolfrik Insurgency ----> http://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_ ... k/id=95960

Ended

Cory Schneider-Evenstar Conflict (non-canon war) ----> viewtopic.php?f=5&t=226409
Evenstar invasion of the USSA ----> viewtopic.php?f=5&t=225935
Evenstar invasion of South Rhine ----> viewtopic.php?f=5&t=220495

Treaty of Appreciation

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Australian Republic » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:16 am

We see this declaration of war as an attack on our embassy therefore it is an attack on us. We couldn't send our fighters or bombers in due to close quarters fighting. Plus, the majority of the armed forces were on a training exercise on the west side of Australia. When this crisis broke out we declared DEFCON 4. We finally have our ships and planes back and will have to launch a massive air counterattack in response to Evenstar. 30 F-15SE Silent Eagles, 30 F-22s, and 30 F-18s are on the way. They will arrive in a few hours. In the words of former US president George W. Bush "either you're with us or you are with the terrorists."
Last edited by The Royal Australian Republic on Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Evenstar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Evenstar » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:42 am

Evenstar News 7

Breaking news: Following a declaration of war on MexSpain by the Evenstar government, The Royal Australian Republic has launched at last count, at least 90 aircraft to combat the force sent to fight with MexSpain forces in South Rhine. Although details are still coming in, it won't be until tomorr- Wait...

...An air battle just 3 miles south of The Royal Australian Republic embassy has just taken place, several images are in already, just take a look.

ImageThis was taken by the rear-camera of an Evenstar F-16.

ImageThis was thought of to be taken by a Spanish Imperial Solider, however, it has not be confirmed.

This just in...It seems out of 30 of the aircraft the Evenstar air force has sent in to attack Spanish soldiers, it has been confirmed all 30 have been shot down. It is unknown, how many, if any, Royal Australian Republic aircraft have been shot down in the short dogfight.

I am reporter Jennifer Whiterun, signing out until the break.
Last edited by The Evenstar on Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ongoing

The Wolfrik Insurgency ----> http://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_ ... k/id=95960

Ended

Cory Schneider-Evenstar Conflict (non-canon war) ----> viewtopic.php?f=5&t=226409

Treaty of Appreciation

The Evenstar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Evenstar » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:07 am

An Evenstar fireteam march through a suburban area.

Evenstar soldiers loaded onto a transport race to the embassy.

The primary bulk of the already deployed Evenstar forces enter the city the embassy is located.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the first armed conflict the Evenstar has been involved with ever since the dictatorship was overthrown. We will not make ourselves appear weak and unable to follow through with our military interests.

We will fight

Current forces deployed locally:

3,000 standard infantry
20 heavy artillery batteries
5 tanks.

Current reinforcements being deployed:

30,000 addition infantry.
21 attack helicopters
35 mobile SAM sites.
72 addition tanks.
40 addition F-16 fighter jets.

The Evenstar reinforcements are expected to reach South Rhine borders within 14 hours from now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Objectives:

Repulsion of MexSpain forces from South Rhine
Repulsion of Royal Australian Republic forces from South Rhine
Capturing of Royal Australian Republic embassy
Destruction of remaining South Rhine government structure
Ongoing

Ended

Treaty of Appreciation

The kingdom of daiwa and freeland
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Condemnation and assistance.

Postby The kingdom of daiwa and freeland » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:06 am

To evenstar:

We condemn your imperialism and taking advantage of the situation in south rhine. I am disgusted by this and therefore, I shall aid the royal Australian republic in it's liberation.

To everyone else:
This is just an attempted land grab by evenstar. We must stand and fight!

Contigent:
500 UWD (Uncoventional warfare Division) troops. (specialize in guerrilla warfare)
The St Patrick's Battallion ( Artillery, but are also great conventional infantry)
2nd helicopter wing ( transport helicopters)
Last edited by The kingdom of daiwa and freeland on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

South Rhine
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby South Rhine » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:55 am

South Rhine
Our Army has broken through! We have about 500 tanks, 700 M2 Bradley's, 7,000 infantry men, and 100 HIMARS missile systems that are entering the city. 50 Tornado fighter planes have began to take off and engage Evenstar forces.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Australian Republic » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:49 am

Official Dispatch from the Royal Australian Republic
In the air battle, 8 F-15s were downed along with one F-18. 81 planes remain. Our fleet has arrived and is ready for a fight. It consists of 1 Carrier which had deployed the 30 F-18s. It has 30 planes and 30 helicopters left. There is four destroyers, one cruiser, 3 Nahang class minisubs, and one ohio class sub. One wasp class amphibious assault ship is also there and is carrying one Marine regiment which has landed on the shore. 15 more F-22s are on the way to assist in patrolling the airspace. We intend to stop these enemy reinforcements. Meanwhile, the Rangers have landed at the embassy and have set up more fortifications.

Staff Sergeant Thomas Stryker
"Let's move Marines." He said over his radio to the fellow M1A2 Abrams tank operators. The gigantic machines lurched forward and then began to charge toward the city of Triers. Once they came within a mile of the village, they began taking enemy fire. Stryker glared into his scope as an enemy tank opened fire. "Fire!" He yelled. The massive gun opened up on the enemy tank, destroying it in a brillant explosion.

Australian F-22s patrolling the airspace:

Australian Merlin Helicopters:
Last edited by The Royal Australian Republic on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:55 am, edited 4 times in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents