NATION

PASSWORD

A Fledgling Space Empire(FT)] OOC

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Great Human Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

A Fledgling Space Empire(FT)] OOC

Postby The Great Human Empire » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:01 pm

New thread is set up. Go there instead of old one.

IC thread: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=221121
Last edited by The Great Human Empire on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:12 am, edited 3 times in total.

Meritocratic States
Negotiator

Founded: May 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Meritocratic States » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:15 pm

Last edited by Meritocratic States on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This nation is now being retired.
Good-night, sweet prince.
Hello, Gristol-Serkonos.

The Great Human Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Human Empire » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:28 pm

Ok. What the hell happened in IC.

Fantrum
Senator

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fantrum » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:44 am

I feel compelled to ask before blatantly posting into your thread. May I join your IC thread?
"I expected you to be an eggplant." - Felkesjud
"I think this entire role-play should just be turned into a dating simulator." - Violante
"I imagine Fantrum as Flippy." - Danz Herlmon

The Great Human Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Human Empire » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:11 pm

Fantrum wrote:I feel compelled to ask before blatantly posting into your thread. May I join your IC thread?

Sure!

The Legion of War
Minister

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Legion of War » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:04 pm

Well things seem to be going better already. Hopefully things don't go sour.
IC Stuff:
This nation does NOT represent my real life views.
The FT Nation Index, making it easier for FT players to connect.

OCC Stuff:
Pro: Everything you hate
Con: Everything you love
Info: Straight Hispanic Male, Canadian. Speaks fluent Spanish and English, and some French. If you speak French, I'd love to have someone to practice with, even if it is just typing. Same deal with Spanish.

The Cybernatural Unity
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cybernatural Unity » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:19 pm

The Legion of War wrote:Well things seem to be going better already. Hopefully things don't go sour.

As a viewer of the thread, seeing a fleet of 73 ships isn't the sweetest taste.

Also, I might be joining this thread soon enough; though I wouldn't place bets on it.
This nation is a Future Tech Nation that is focused around Science and exploration, the race of people are cybernetically-enhanced humans. More information at on my Factbook; which I will be working on as a I go. Send me a Telegram if you have any questions.

Nanovia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nanovia » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:20 pm

Is the IC an open thread?

The Legion of War
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Legion of War » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:29 pm

The Cybernatural Unity wrote:
The Legion of War wrote:Well things seem to be going better already. Hopefully things don't go sour.

Also, I might be joining this thread soon enough; though I wouldn't place bets on it.

Woah.. Just saw the newest post.
IC Stuff:

OCC Stuff:
Info: Straight Hispanic Male, Canadian. Speaks fluent Spanish and English, and some French. If you speak French, I'd love to have someone to practice with, even if it is just typing. Same deal with Spanish.

The Great Human Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Human Empire » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:45 pm

Nanovia wrote:Is the IC an open thread?

If it says REBOOT in the title then yes it's open for all.

The Great Human Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Human Empire » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:46 pm

The Legion of War wrote:

Woah.. Just saw the newest post.

Damn it... Gonna have to keep an eye on that fleet.

Fantrum
Senator

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fantrum » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:02 pm

The Great Human Empire wrote:
The Legion of War wrote:Woah.. Just saw the newest post.

Damn it... Gonna have to keep an eye on that fleet.

Yes, unfortunately, someone had to play, Mr. Super powerful death fleet of hatred and sadness. :palm:
"I expected you to be an eggplant." - Felkesjud
"I think this entire role-play should just be turned into a dating simulator." - Violante
"I imagine Fantrum as Flippy." - Danz Herlmon

The Great Human Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Human Empire » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:21 pm

If someone does that whole, giant space fleet armed with bombs that make blackholes I am NOT rebooting and just continuing with my story and advance my empire a bit.

The Legion of War
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Legion of War » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:57 pm

Yeah... Well my nation is in agreement with Hedron and Sub Sector Protractis about Xenos being bad...

All the Legion wants is to set up ties with this colony (and the nation as a whole) and just talk nation to nation first.

Discussion about Xenos can occur later. You know... When they're not right there.
Last edited by The Legion of War on Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IC Stuff:

OCC Stuff:

Hedron
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hedron » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:11 pm

Please to settle such matters.

My FLEET. Alright - read that again.

Is in HEDRON SPACE. Alright - read that about five times.

Not in OP's setting. I am in my own territory -_-.

The Cybernatural Unity
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cybernatural Unity » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:39 pm

Hedron wrote:

Why would you introduce a fleet that won't be used?
This nation is a Future Tech Nation that is focused around Science and exploration, the race of people are cybernetically-enhanced humans. More information at on my Factbook; which I will be working on as a I go. Send me a Telegram if you have any questions.

Hedron
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hedron » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:46 pm

Hedron wrote:

Why would you introduce a fleet that won't be used?

The true question.

Why the hell not?

But to even answer your question. I will be using that fleet. But not the ENTIRE Fleet.

According to the pact - Legion of War and I agreed too. I will only be sending only a small portion of support only because of strict Hedron Military Laws. So of which - the 23rd Battle Fleet is on stand by. The support would be called the 23rd Reaction Fleet. About 20 or 10 warships. As the name suggests - it is a reaction fleet to the current situation and with the numerous capabilities it will attempt to halt problematic.

In conclusion - the way I RP is not be questioned of why? But of why not? I don't warp in and just say AYE LEWK I JUST WARPED IN WITH NO BACKSTORY OR HOW I EVER GOT HERE...EVER.

Oogium
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Oogium » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:55 pm

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't posted here, I've had a nasty virus and didn't even see we had an OOC thread. :blush:
Also, GHE, the Oog also use titanium and might want to mine some, haven't figured it out yet.
My entire nation is being revamped, which gives me more room for

Quotes:
The Nuclear Fist wrote:
Oogium wrote:I don't know who I should send as a diplomat. The Oog are better at fighting than diplomacy, and they're not very good at fighting, either.

Just try and find a seat without getting your bollocks stuck in a light socket.

Transoxthraxia wrote:
Mom! I found a space krill! Can we keep it? Pleeeaaase?

The Legion of War
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Legion of War » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:57 pm

On my phone right now, but I'll try and get a post up.

So if it's shitty, you know why.

EDIT: I did it! But that's all I got for now until I get home much later.
Last edited by The Legion of War on Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IC Stuff:

OCC Stuff:

The Cybernatural Unity
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cybernatural Unity » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:18 pm

Hedron wrote:The true question.

Why the hell not?

But to even answer your question. I will be using that fleet. But not the ENTIRE Fleet.

According to the pact - Legion of War and I agreed too. I will only be sending only a small portion of support only because of strict Hedron Military Laws. So of which - the 23rd Battle Fleet is on stand by. The support would be called the 23rd Reaction Fleet. About 20 or 10 warships. As the name suggests - it is a reaction fleet to the current situation and with the numerous capabilities it will attempt to halt problematic.

In conclusion - the way I RP is not be questioned of why? But of why not? I don't warp in and just say AYE LEWK I JUST WARPED IN WITH NO BACKSTORY OR HOW I EVER GOT HERE...EVER.

Well, maybe it is just me and how I never liked RPing with big fleets because it became unmanageable.

Also there are situations where the lack of a backstory could be beneficial: like if you just want to take a minor part in the RP or when you purposely want your nation to seem mysterious in an RP or when your want the climax of the RP to be finding out how said nation with no backstory got there.

Eitherway, I was just commenting because I saw a defined number of ships and assumed since it was a solid number of ships, they were all going to be used at some point.

Hedron
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hedron » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:26 pm

Hedron wrote:The true question.

Why the hell not?

Well, maybe it is just me and how I never liked RPing with big fleets because it became unmanageable.

Also there are situations where the lack of a backstory could be beneficial: like if you just want to take a minor part in the RP or when you purposely want your nation to seem mysterious in an RP or when your want the climax of the RP to be finding out how said nation with no backstory got there.

Eitherway, I was just commenting because I saw a defined number of ships and assumed since it was a solid number of ships, they were all going to be used at some point.

They are depending on the OP's acceptance and the current situation of the RP which would realistically be used.

The Cybernatural Unity
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cybernatural Unity » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:32 pm

Hedron wrote:

They are depending on the OP's acceptance and the current situation of the RP which would realistically be used.

Well, I feel that being in the dark about some things in RPs lead to better RPs with a better story since all the reactions are genuine. Then again, the only times that happened is when I have done a closed RP. Most open RPs I have seen digress to gratuitous space battles.

Oogium
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Oogium » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:39 pm

Should we ignore Hydronium? I think so....
My entire nation is being revamped, which gives me more room for

Quotes:
The Nuclear Fist wrote:
Oogium wrote:I don't know who I should send as a diplomat. The Oog are better at fighting than diplomacy, and they're not very good at fighting, either.

Just try and find a seat without getting your bollocks stuck in a light socket.

Transoxthraxia wrote:
Mom! I found a space krill! Can we keep it? Pleeeaaase?

The Cybernatural Unity
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cybernatural Unity » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:42 pm

Oogium wrote:Should we ignore Hydronium? I think so....

Well, even though I really have no say because I haven't joined, I would rather see them at least make an attempt to RP it up.

The Legion of War
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Legion of War » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:48 pm

Oogium wrote:Should we ignore Hydronium? I think so....

Well, even though I really have no say because I haven't joined, I would rather see them at least make an attempt to RP it up.

Well unlike most people who actually contacted a ship or something, his Zoxx character has taken it upon himself to hack into the radio waves on the planet, and televise his arrival.

Basically he's doing hybrid of the classic "take me to your leader" intro and the "I am superior alien on TV telling you what to do" intro.
IC Stuff:

OCC Stuff:

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents