NATION

PASSWORD

Princess Renee-Antoinette ready to marry

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Bresdenn
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Princess Renee-Antoinette ready to marry

Postby Bresdenn » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:49 pm

OCC: This thread is part 2 of http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=214392 and is for the suitors of Princess Renee'-Antoinette of the Bresdennian Realm.

Princess Renee'-Antionette
Official Titles: Princess of the Bresdennian Realm, Princess of Bresdennique, Lady of the Minsai, Duchess of Quayton, Countess of Avion
Appearance(picture if you can):Image
Languages: Bresdennian French, French, Spanish, German, English, Italian
Education: currently goes to the University of Saris
Dowry Requirement: a vast fortune, clothing, jewels and shoes for a princess
Extra Info: She is smart, kind, beautiful and can richly influence your court for betterment and has excellent fashion skills
Personal Motto: Beauty is not my only claim to fame.
Le Royaume le plus Chrétien de Bresdennian
The Most Christian Bresdennian Realm
Kingdoms of Bresdenn, Varionae, Bresdennique, Antionique & Territories

King Brian IV Paul of the Bresdennian Realm
Evangeline Carter, Secretariat
Deborah Chapman-Lewis, Min. of State/Antoine Kelly, Min. of Foreign Affairs & Trade/ Vaughn Paul Jones, Min. of Finance & HM's Treasury/Jefferey St.Goode, Min. of Justice/Dr. Brian Morco, Min. of Education/H.William Hall, Min. of Commerce,Labor & Economics/Amaud- Antoine Bellamy, Min. of National Security/Dr. Jean-Francois Louvre, Min of the Environment, Science & Technology/Karla Peterson, HM's Executive Secretary

The Royal Australian Republic
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Australian Republic » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:56 pm

To: King Brian IV Paul
Greeting esteemed leader of Bresdenn, I would like a chance to court Princess Renee. I would first like to introduce myself. My name is Donald but most people just call me Don. I come a bug yet close knit family. I am currently a member of the Royal Australian Air Force and have received the Medal of Honor for combat actions during the Senkaku Civil War. I enjoy flying, playing rugby, horse back riding, and hunting. I am the second oldest in my family. I am also on the National Australian Rugby Team.
Sincerely,
Prince Donald

Languages: English, Sacheyenyan, German, Gaelic (Celtic)
Education: West Point Military Academy
Dowry Requirement: we can fill it
Extra info: Kind, smart, clever, atheletic, courageous
Motto: Sounds kind of violent but here is his motto: Gentle when stroked, fierce when provoked.
Here is my picture (I am on the right):
Last edited by The Royal Australian Republic on Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Bresdenn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bresdenn » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:02 pm

''We thank you for your interest and await your arrival at the Rose Palace." the king texted

Deborah Chapman-Lewis, Min. of State/Antoine Kelly, Min. of Foreign Affairs & Trade/ Vaughn Paul Jones, Min. of Finance & HM's Treasury/Jefferey St.Goode, Min. of Justice/Dr. Brian Morco, Min. of Education/H.William Hall, Min. of Commerce,Labor & Economics/Amaud- Antoine Bellamy, Min. of National Security/Dr. Jean-Francois Louvre, Min of the Environment, Science & Technology/Karla Peterson, HM's Executive Secretary

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Australian Republic » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:06 pm

Bresdenn wrote:''We thank you for your interest and await your arrival at the Rose Palace." the king texted

"Ok, I have just arrived." Prince Don said as he walked up the steps.

Thisbia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Thisbia » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:13 pm

Bresdenn wrote:'' Tolson Hills is the best place. I cant wait to see what great food they have at the Moroccan restaurant." she says getting into the limo.

The driver sped off. "This isn't exactly how I imagined our first date either. The sense of adventure is making me high. I hope you brought your appetite, if the eggplant tagine doesn't win you over, the dark chocolate briwatt will. So tell me Princess, may I call you Renee, how are you feeling and I'm rather curious, why the rush out of the palace?" He gazes at her with a warm, sincere smile.
Economic Left/Right: -4.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.72
_Factbook
_NSTracker
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. - Frank Sinatra

A wrongly accused man is always vilified by the ignorant masses. Such a man should fire at will, he is bound to hit something. - Anonymous

Bresdenn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bresdenn » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:32 am

" Sure, call me Renee'." she responded. " There was no rush to leave the palace at all. I just love going out in St. Corlo."

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Australian Republic » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:42 pm

The butler led Don to a grand meeting room. "This palace, along with our embassy, is just amazing." Don said. "May I speak to the King?"
Last edited by The Royal Australian Republic on Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bresdenn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bresdenn » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:19 am

"Hello,Sir'' Mannison said ''This way to His Majesty" They walk down a long hall to the East Room where His Majesty was taking care of government business with the Prime Minister and Minister of State. ''Excuse me, Your Majesty. We have a suitor for Princess Renee'-Antoinette.'' Mannison said. ''Send him in.'' the King said. "Excuse me Mr. Carmichael and Your Grace." The Prime Minister Carmichael and the Minister of State leaves the room.

Thisbia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Thisbia » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:05 pm

Bresdenn wrote:" Sure, call me Renee'." she responded. " There was no rush to leave the palace at all. I just love going out in St. Corlo."

"Well then, the evening is already off to a great start. Before we get too serious I have a joke for you - a riddle. If a long dress is evening wear, what is a suit of armor?"
_Factbook
_NSTracker
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. - Frank Sinatra

A wrongly accused man is always vilified by the ignorant masses. Such a man should fire at will, he is bound to hit something. - Anonymous

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Australian Republic » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:13 pm

"Hello your Majesty." Prince Don said as he walked up to the King. "How is your great Nation?"

Bresdenn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bresdenn » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:27 am

Thisbia wrote:
Bresdenn wrote:" Sure, call me Renee'." she responded. " There was no rush to leave the palace at all. I just love going out in St. Corlo."

"Well then, the evening is already off to a great start. Before we get too serious I have a joke for you - a riddle. If a long dress is evening wear, what is a suit of armor?"

''you have stumped me.'' she laughes ''....ummmm a king....no....a.... soldier???'' she askes

Bresdenn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bresdenn » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:29 am

The Royal Australian Republic wrote:"Hello your Majesty." Prince Don said as he walked up to the King. "How is your great Nation?"

''Why thank you Prince. So tell me lad, who are your family and what is your nation like?'' King Brian asks.

Thisbia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Thisbia » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:42 am

Bresdenn wrote:
Thisbia wrote:"Well then, the evening is already off to a great start. Before we get too serious I have a joke for you - a riddle. If a long dress is evening wear, what is a suit of armor?"

''you have stumped me.'' she laughes ''....ummmm a king....no....a.... soldier???'' she askes

"Silverware!" Michael burst out laughing. "I hope you like that one. Anyways, we are almost there. I already had my driver make reservations."
_Factbook
_NSTracker

Bresdenn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bresdenn » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:08 pm

''o, great'' Renee' said excitedly
Last edited by Bresdenn on Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Australian Republic » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:34 pm

Bresdenn wrote:
The Royal Australian Republic wrote:"Hello your Majesty." Prince Don said as he walked up to the King. "How is your great Nation?"

''Why thank you Prince. So tell me lad, who are your family and what is your nation like?'' King Brian asks.

"My father, King Jacob is the patriarch of the family and is the leader of Australia. My mom Sarah is the queen. I have one older brother, Edward, and three younger siblings. Sophia is the youngest, Leo is the second youngest, and Emma is the middle child. My nation is an interesting one. Our people descend from the Irish and are very patriotic. A lot of citizens are in or have served the country. We have a lot of dangerous animals in the Outback. Now, tell me a little about your nation King." Prince Don said.

Thisbia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Thisbia » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:53 am

The limousine pulled up to the front doors. After shutting the ignition, the driver exited the auto and opened the door so the couple could as well. The building was impressive with a huge dome and a large archway which they passed through to the entrance.The tables were low, seating was Moroccan hassocks. Michael took her delicate hand and ushered her on the inside.

After the prince and princess took their seat, one of the wait staff came with a silver pitcher and tray to wash their hands and gave them a warm towel to dry their hands. "Do you want to eat true Moroccan style with your hands OR with silverware?," the waiter asked.
_Factbook
_NSTracker

Bresdenn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bresdenn » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:33 am

Thisbia wrote:The limousine pulled up to the front doors. After shutting the ignition, the driver exited the auto and opened the door so the couple could as well. The building was impressive with a huge dome and a large archway which they passed through to the entrance.The tables were low, seating was Moroccan hassocks. Michael took her delicate hand and ushered her on the inside.

After the prince and princess took their seat, one of the wait staff came with a silver pitcher and tray to wash their hands and gave them a warm towel to dry their hands. "Do you want to eat true Moroccan style with your hands OR with silverware?," the waiter asked.

"Well as a princess I was taught to eat as such but, O what the hell. Lets have fun." Renee' said smiling at her date. " So whats your favorite Moroccan dish?"

Bresdenn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bresdenn » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:38 am

The Royal Australian Republic wrote:
Bresdenn wrote:

"My father, King Jacob is the patriarch of the family and is the leader of Australia. My mom Sarah is the queen. I have one older brother, Edward, and three younger siblings. Sophia is the youngest, Leo is the second youngest, and Emma is the middle child. My nation is an interesting one. Our people descend from the Irish and are very patriotic. A lot of citizens are in or have served the country. We have a lot of dangerous animals in the Outback. Now, tell me a little about your nation King." Prince Don said.

"Besides being a wealthy nation, we are big humanitarians and are a peacefully people. We have so much to offer being as though The Bresdennian Realm is comprised of 4 countries and numerous territories we have so many different things from exotic fruits and foods to valuable Varionese Gold and Bresdennian Blue Sapphires. We have snowy mountain ranges, dry deserts, wet marshlands, forestry and woods and cool beaches and tropical islands. " The King said proudly

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Australian Republic » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:34 am

Bresdenn wrote:
The Royal Australian Republic wrote:"My father, King Jacob is the patriarch of the family and is the leader of Australia. My mom Sarah is the queen. I have one older brother, Edward, and three younger siblings. Sophia is the youngest, Leo is the second youngest, and Emma is the middle child. My nation is an interesting one. Our people descend from the Irish and are very patriotic. A lot of citizens are in or have served the country. We have a lot of dangerous animals in the Outback. Now, tell me a little about your nation King." Prince Don said.

"Besides being a wealthy nation, we are big humanitarians and are a peacefully people. We have so much to offer being as though The Bresdennian Realm is comprised of 4 countries and numerous territories we have so many different things from exotic fruits and foods to valuable Varionese Gold and Bresdennian Blue Sapphires. We have snowy mountain ranges, dry deserts, wet marshlands, forestry and woods and cool beaches and tropical islands. " The King said proudly

"Your country sounds great King. So, tell me about Renee." Prince Don replied.

Bresdenn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bresdenn » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:39 am

"I will let her tell you the details but she is a kind soul, she is a twin. I am my wife have 2 sets. She loves fashion, reading and dancing. No doubt she is a fun loving girl but indeed very intelligent. Be careful young Prince, she is not your average Princess." The King said looking over at the Prince.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Australian Republic » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:52 am

Bresdenn wrote:"I will let her tell you the details but she is a kind soul, she is a twin. I am my wife have 2 sets. She loves fashion, reading and dancing. No doubt she is a fun loving girl but indeed very intelligent. Be careful young Prince, she is not your average Princess." The King said looking over at the Prince.

"She sounds extremely well rounded. So King, do you have any questions for me?" Don said in reply.

Bresdenn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bresdenn » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:02 am

'' so if my daughter were to marry you, what would be her titles and what will she be expected to do as such? And how will you take care of her." King Brian said.

Thisbia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Thisbia » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:21 am

Bresdenn wrote:
Thisbia wrote:The limousine pulled up to the front doors. After shutting the ignition, the driver exited the auto and opened the door so the couple could as well. The building was impressive with a huge dome and a large archway which they passed through to the entrance.The tables were low, seating was Moroccan hassocks. Michael took her delicate hand and ushered her on the inside.

"Well as a princess I was taught to eat as such but, O what the hell. Lets have fun." Renee' said smiling at her date. " So whats your favorite Moroccan dish?"

"I am quite fond of the lamb but their eggplant turnovers are scrumptious too!" Another waiter with a serving tray brought some chicken b'stilla and kebab flavored with bits of beef. "What is yours?", the Prince asked in return reaching for a kabob.
_Factbook
_NSTracker

Bresdenn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bresdenn » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 am

"Well, I have' not had the opportunity to each much Moroccan food." she said while reaching for some Kous Kous. " but I love lobster and shrimp. Its so tasty." Nae answered

Thisbia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Thisbia » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:18 pm

Bresdenn wrote:"Well, I have' not had the opportunity to each much Moroccan food." she said while reaching for some Kous Kous. " but I love lobster and shrimp. Its so tasty." Nae answered

"Naadil, lobster and shrimp entree, and white bean loubia, ‘afak. And some wine. Shukran!" Michael now looks at Renee intently. "So tell me about yourself. What are your hobbies? What do you like most about your country? Do you really feel ready to get married, or are you caught up in the fun of dating?"
_Factbook
_NSTracker

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents