NATION

PASSWORD

Revolution in Bialiya

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Sea Territory
Envoy

Founded: Apr 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sea Territory » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:41 pm

The Sea Territory sends food and medical supplies to the IPF's troops.

We ask the IPF for Prince Hassan to be transfered to the Sea Territory, where he will be punished.

Seig Heil!

Chairman Petr von Stuaffenburg
The New Reich of the Sea Territory will destroy its enemies.
NAF= Nationalist Armed Forces
FN= Fascist Navy
WTM= White Tiger Militia
WTD= White Tiger Division
N6= Nova Six, biochemical weapon made of Sulfur, Rhenium and Neodymium
FRPST= Fascist Revolutionary Party of the Sea Territory

1- Head to the Fallout Shelters...
2- Full Involvement
3- Minor Involvment
4- Mobilization
5- Peacetime, lets party!

Bialiya
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bialiya » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:46 pm

The Sea Territory wrote:The 1.5 million soldiers transfer back to NAF command, and 500,000 more paratroops land in southern Bialiya. A FOB is set up there, and the NAF prepares to attack the capital, and secure victory.

Prince Mehreb is asked again to create a unity government against communism, and create a theocratic fascist oligarchy.

The FN Purity launches N6 V3 Rockets on communist controlled towns, and the chemical kills 55,000.

Seig Heil!
Der Führer

Prince Mehrab refuses to respond to the idea of a united fascist theocratic state, as he remains completely moderate in the situation between the parties.

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:46 pm

" I am not interested in rewards, prince " said General Martinez, smiling - it was my duty to remove communists from El Cuscatlan as it is my duty to protect your people against communism. How can I help you"
Gran Cuscatlan - population 718 million - is rightist junta ruled county in Latin America. | I am born again Christian.
SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION - WE KILL THE REDS! | INDUTRIAS SOBERRANAS - CUSCATLANI ARMS! | Cuscatlani Integralism | Guardia Anticommunista

Given title of "The AntiChe" by Lolloh 10th May 2014. Now commies tremble in fear!

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 02, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:49 pm

The high seas

Gudhrödh auf Stjärnkhrone sighed as he looked out over the massive fleet that gently moved over the calm waters of inanhafet as massive amounts of destroyers and cruisers moved around the larger battleship, amphibious assault ships and aircraft carriers and from his command centre in the massive super battleship FaKS Rengabågen so could he oversee the fleet he had been given command over.

"A few hundred sails strong!" he said as he shook his head impressed over the situation he had gotten himself into as he let his blue eyes move over the grey and dark waters that the ship itself moved over amongst countless visible ships and hide the ones that slowly made their home under the dark waves. Above him so did swarms of both autogyros and aeroplanes fly back and forth, either to fly out as the forward scouts the fleet relied on to provide them with radar as the fleet itself moved silently and unheard over the waves.

Well somewhat unheard anyway, he noticed as he could hear two sailors sing from under his feet on the large deck below them and he could hear how naval infantry were laughing at something and then where there the sound of waves that slowly hit the hull of his own ships as they moved over the waves.
"Hardly anything that anyone would discover before it was too late!" he reminded himself as he saw how a autogyro in the horizon stopped to lower something down into the sea, a sonar to track submarines most likely.

"Is my lord troubled?" a voice made the young man turn around a bit quicker than he had intended as Duke Erak auf Bortomfjal that served as his second in command walked out on the platform where Gudhrödh had collected his thoughts.
The dark blue uniform jacket and white trousers that the general wore with the massive austrian knots that were second only to Gudhrödh's own were a bit in contrast with the red civilian tunic that Gudhrödh himself wore. The man's shoulder cape flew gently in the wind and there were a smile on his lips which made the two giant white sideburns the old veteran had grown wiggled a bit in the motion.
"T'is just... I had planned to go hunting today I had!" Gudhrödh complained as he nudged backwards to the land where he had grown up "Now am I apparently about to get married and placed in command of six whole field armies, and this whole payload of ships... it is just too much, though I am sure we will be able to give anyone a good thrashing once we arrive at the scene do you not say?" Gudhrödh said excitedly as the duke nodded.
"To be fair commander, We have had some troubling repots of nazies pushing for the capital, I am however sure that we can beat them back easily with this army here!" the old duke said and nodded towards the fleet around them.
"Well ask for some information and we will give them a good thrashing when we arrive at the shores!" Gudhrödh said with a sigh, at least would be be able to give his wife a recently slaughtered enemy to snack on when he landed.
"As you wish my commander!" the old duke said and withdrew to the command bridge.

Urgent Telegram

From: His lord high commander Gudhröh auf Stjärnkhrone of the Imerian expedition force.
To: Loyalist command

My dear friends I have heard the news of your troubled situation in the capital city, however with my fleet on rout so am I sure I will be able to at least try to save the city and would as a result request any known info about the enemy positions so that we might strike a heavy blow against the invader so keep loyalist forces at the ready to assist us in the charge.

With best of wishes: Gudhröh auf Stjärnkhrone.
embassy program| IIWiki |The foreign units of the royal guard |The royal merchant guilds official storefront! (Now with toys)

So what? Let me indulge my oversized ego for a moment!
Astralsideria wrote:You, sir, are the greatest who ever did set foot upon this earth. If there were an appropriate emoticon, I would take my hat off to you.

Altamirus wrote:^War! War! I want to see 18th century soldiers go up againist flaming cats! Do it Imeriata! Do it Now!

Ramsetia wrote:
Imeriata wrote:you would think that you could afford better looking hussar uniforms for all that money...

Of course, Imeriata focuses on the important things in life.

Willing to help with all your MS paint related troubles.
Things I dislikes: Everything.

Bialiya
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Bialiya » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:50 pm

The Sea Territory wrote:The Sea Territory sends food and medical supplies to the IPF's troops.

We ask the IPF for Prince Hassan to be transfered to the Sea Territory, where he will be punished.

Seig Heil!

Chairman Petr von Stuaffenburg

Only prince Rahim and his Islamic officers know of Hassan's whereabouts and the refuse to release him. They want information on the location of all Communist party members, and they surely won't let foreign courts punish him.

The Sea Territory
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sea Territory » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:55 pm

The IPF have raided a communist town, where the citizens can be seen hung from light poles. Signs scream "Infidel" and "Communist" everywhere.

The Sea Territory pledges to be allied with Albioney for the war.

The FN Iron Fist and FN Warfighter scramble 90 fighters, 10 AC-130s and 10 B-52s to attack.

The NAF deploys the entire First Army, 20 million troops, to southern Bialiya. The FOB has become the base for the IPF and NAF operations in Bialiya.

Albioney is free to use the FOB.

Sieg Heil!

Chairman Petr von Stauffenburg
FN= Fascist Navy
WTM= White Tiger Militia

2- Full Involvement
3- Minor Involvment
4- Mobilization

Bialiya
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Bialiya » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:56 pm

Imeriata wrote:
The high seas

Gudhrödh auf Stjärnkhrone sighed as he looked out over the massive fleet that gently moved over the calm waters of inanhafet as massive amounts of destroyers and cruisers moved around the larger battleship, amphibious assault ships and aircraft carriers and from his command centre in the massive super battleship FaKS Rengabågen so could he oversee the fleet he had been given command over.

"A few hundred sails strong!" he said as he shook his head impressed over the situation he had gotten himself into as he let his blue eyes move over the grey and dark waters that the ship itself moved over amongst countless visible ships and hide the ones that slowly made their home under the dark waves. Above him so did swarms of both autogyros and aeroplanes fly back and forth, either to fly out as the forward scouts the fleet relied on to provide them with radar as the fleet itself moved silently and unheard over the waves.

Well somewhat unheard anyway, he noticed as he could hear two sailors sing from under his feet on the large deck below them and he could hear how naval infantry were laughing at something and then where there the sound of waves that slowly hit the hull of his own ships as they moved over the waves.
"Hardly anything that anyone would discover before it was too late!" he reminded himself as he saw how a autogyro in the horizon stopped to lower something down into the sea, a sonar to track submarines most likely.

"Is my lord troubled?" a voice made the young man turn around a bit quicker than he had intended as Duke Erak auf Bortomfjal that served as his second in command walked out on the platform where Gudhrödh had collected his thoughts.
The dark blue uniform jacket and white trousers that the general wore with the massive austrian knots that were second only to Gudhrödh's own were a bit in contrast with the red civilian tunic that Gudhrödh himself wore. The man's shoulder cape flew gently in the wind and there were a smile on his lips which made the two giant white sideburns the old veteran had grown wiggled a bit in the motion.
"T'is just... I had planned to go hunting today I had!" Gudhrödh complained as he nudged backwards to the land where he had grown up "Now am I apparently about to get married and placed in command of six whole field armies, and this whole payload of ships... it is just too much, though I am sure we will be able to give anyone a good thrashing once we arrive at the scene do you not say?" Gudhrödh said excitedly as the duke nodded.
"To be fair commander, We have had some troubling repots of nazies pushing for the capital, I am however sure that we can beat them back easily with this army here!" the old duke said and nodded towards the fleet around them.
"Well ask for some information and we will give them a good thrashing when we arrive at the shores!" Gudhrödh said with a sigh, at least would be be able to give his wife a recently slaughtered enemy to snack on when he landed.
"As you wish my commander!" the old duke said and withdrew to the command bridge.

Urgent Telegram

From: His lord high commander Gudhröh auf Stjärnkhrone of the Imerian expedition force.
To: Loyalist command

My dear friends I have heard the news of your troubled situation in the capital city, however with my fleet on rout so am I sure I will be able to at least try to save the city and would as a result request any known info about the enemy positions so that we might strike a heavy blow against the invader so keep loyalist forces at the ready to assist us in the charge.

With best of wishes: Gudhröh auf Stjärnkhrone.

your assistance is greatly appreciated, and our intel is working hard o get us the information about enemy locations. we will update as soon as possible.

The Sea Territory
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sea Territory » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:57 pm

Total troops: 22,700,000

NAF- 22,000,000

IPF- 700,000
FN= Fascist Navy
WTM= White Tiger Militia

2- Full Involvement
3- Minor Involvment
4- Mobilization

Bisim
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 22, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Bisim » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:02 pm

The Narnian Republic of Bisim shall be sending in 6534 medics to assist injured civilains- begining in the capital of Al-Qawiya.
Embassy Exchange Program Constitution
Bisi Archaeology Survey Corporation
Former WA Delegate for: The Council of Narnia, Cair Paravel, Narnia, The World of Narnia.
Current WA Delegate for: Narnia
Most posts made prior January 1st 2019 are non-canon.
2011 John Cookson Memorial Shield

Bialiya
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Bialiya » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:03 pm

El Cuscatlan wrote:" I am not interested in rewards, prince " said General Martinez, smiling - it was my duty to remove communists from El Cuscatlan as it is my duty to protect your people against communism. How can I help you"

"I couldn't agree more, it is time to show the people that fanaticism and communism are the things of the past, what really matters now is change and progress." the Prince explained, " I am thinking a massive raid on Prince Rahim's headquarters will send a strong message."

The Sea Territory
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sea Territory » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:06 pm

The NAF has authorized Project Nova to be transfered to the Albionian Armed Forces.

The NAF Armored Division 2 has been deployed to the FOB, a division of 100 T-90A tanks.

The First Army, NAF Armored Division 2 and the IPF attack the capital of Bialiya.

Nova 6 missiles start the charge (all the First Army is equipped with gas masks).

Civilian casualties are expected high. Loyalist casualties should be lower.

The NAF has also sent 300,000 WTM volunteers to defend the FOB.
FN= Fascist Navy
WTM= White Tiger Militia

2- Full Involvement
3- Minor Involvment
4- Mobilization

Bialiya
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Bialiya » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:08 pm

Bisim wrote:The Narnian Republic of Bisim shall be sending in 6534 medics to assist injured civilains- begining in the capital of Al-Qawiya.

The Crown Prince and the Provisional Government send their warmest regards, as soon as this mess is over, your nation will be honored immensely.

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:12 pm

" I will provide support " said General Martinez, turning to a man next to him " This is Carlos Diaz. Leader of Diaz security, our biggest PMC. He would provide you support"

" Pleasure to meet you, your highness " Diaz bowed" My men are awaiting your command ".
Gran Cuscatlan - population 718 million - is rightist junta ruled county in Latin America. | I am born again Christian.
SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION - WE KILL THE REDS! | INDUTRIAS SOBERRANAS - CUSCATLANI ARMS! | Cuscatlani Integralism | Guardia Anticommunista

Given title of "The AntiChe" by Lolloh 10th May 2014. Now commies tremble in fear!

The Sea Territory
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sea Territory » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:15 pm

The NAF has claimed to capture the capital's residential district, and is moving on the palace now.

Der Führer believes Prince Rahim's life is in danger, and offers for him to stay in The Sea Territory.

Seig Heil!

FN= Fascist Navy
WTM= White Tiger Militia

2- Full Involvement
3- Minor Involvment
4- Mobilization

Bialiya
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Bialiya » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:18 pm

El Cuscatlan wrote:" I will provide support " said General Martinez, turning to a man next to him " This is Carlos Diaz. Leader of Diaz security, our biggest PMC. He would provide you support"

" Pleasure to meet you, your highness " Diaz bowed" My men are awaiting your command ".

" a pleasure to meet you. First things first, the Sea Territory is mobilizing troops in southern Bialiya, so we should enter through the southwest and meet them as soon as they reach the capital."

The Sea Territory
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sea Territory » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:20 pm

Bialiya wrote:
El Cuscatlan wrote:" I will provide support " said General Martinez, turning to a man next to him " This is Carlos Diaz. Leader of Diaz security, our biggest PMC. He would provide you support"

" a pleasure to meet you. First things first, the Sea Territory is mobilizing troops in southern Bialiya, so we should enter through the southwest and meet them as soon as they reach the capital."

We are in the capital. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
FN= Fascist Navy
WTM= White Tiger Militia

2- Full Involvement
3- Minor Involvment
4- Mobilization

Bialiya
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Bialiya » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:22 pm

The Sea Territory wrote:The NAF has claimed to capture the capital's residential district, and is moving on the palace now.

Der Führer believes Prince Rahim's life is in danger, and offers for him to stay in The Sea Territory.

Seig Heil!

OOC: Prince Rahim ha the least amount of supporters, and so it stands clear that he won't win until more supporters are at his aid. you are free to continue with your story line, but Rahim's chances of victory are slim

breaking news...

the Loyalist factions have conducted an air over the NAF claimed land, and amid the air raids, the Prince Rahim has been severely injured and his chances for survival aren't clear.

Steinweg
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Steinweg » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:26 pm

Fellow fighters of communism:

I am Steinweg, a member of a middle-right region called the International Republican Union. I noticed your struggle against the filth that is communism, and as a very strong hater of communism myself ("very" being an understatement) I thought I could lend a hand. I am transferring command of my XI Korps, a complement of 100,000 troops, to The Sea Territory to assist in your war. If I see that we have a chance in prevailing against this foe, then I shall lend an increasing number of troops to assist. I wish you all good luck. If I could be filled in, preferably through a telegram, on the current status (as of now) on the war then I would be very grateful. Der Führer would be proud of you all now.

Glück Auf!
Ohne Kleider, ohne Schuh, siehst du mir bei der Arbeit zu

The Sea Territory
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sea Territory » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:27 pm

OOC: He chances may be slim, but if I get The Greater German Reich involved, he will win for sure.

But I don't think Rahim needs them yet.

IPF broadcasts depict Rahim as sacrificing himself for Allah, and grows tremendously.

NAF troops have captured the palace, and burned it to the ground.
Last edited by The Sea Territory on Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FN= Fascist Navy
WTM= White Tiger Militia

2- Full Involvement
3- Minor Involvment
4- Mobilization

Bialiya
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Bialiya » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:30 pm

The Sea Territory wrote:OOC: He chances may be slim, but if I get The Greater German Reich involved, he will win for sure.

But I don't think Rahim needs them yet.

IPF broadcasts depict Rahim as sacrificing himself for Allah.

IPF grows tremendously.

NAF troops have captured the palace, and burned it to the group.

OOC: its nice to see that you got my message, but tone it down, you are still losing compared to Mehrab and Cyrus

The Sea Territory
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sea Territory » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:36 pm

OOC: Ok. Endorsement wise I think it's tied now. Toned down.

Steinweg endorsed Rahim.
Last edited by The Sea Territory on Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FN= Fascist Navy
WTM= White Tiger Militia

2- Full Involvement
3- Minor Involvment
4- Mobilization

Bialiya
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Bialiya » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:39 pm

Update...

The Loyalist factions control all but Southern Bialiya and the Capital. leftover communists have defected to the Loyalist action and have adopted a new love for capitalism and westernization.

Prince Hassan has been found dead in the outskirts of a northern Bialyan village, having succumb to the tortures of the Islamic fanatics.

In Breaking News, Prince Rahim is going through surgery after barely surviving an air raid over a Bialyan neighborhood.

Prince Cyrus is returning to Western Bialiya to set up his Government in Exile in the Country. Loyalist Factions are marching towards the Capital, and His Sisters, Reema and Rasha, continue to command Loyalist regiments towards Southern Bialiya. they have continued to use Chemical Weapons over NAF soldiers and the Islamic Fanatics.

More to Come...

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:39 pm

" As you wish, your majesty " smiled Diaz " one division is ready to be turned into unoficiall Cuscatlani Volunteer Legion and deployed. My PMC' s soldiers would come aswell.

Later

Sound of BM 21 grad rockets falling onto communist positions filled the air as cuscatlani " Volunteer Legion " came to war against communists.

OOC: Baliya you command them now.

The Sea Territory
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sea Territory » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:40 pm

XI Korps transfered to the FOB for further defense.

NAF deploys a second armored division to the FOB as well.

The FN Purity shells any resistance in the capital.

IPF rounds up political dissidents to be shipped to prison camps in the Sea Territory.

Reminder: NAF are equipped with gas masks...
FN= Fascist Navy
WTM= White Tiger Militia

2- Full Involvement
3- Minor Involvment
4- Mobilization

Bialiya
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Bialiya » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:40 pm

Steinweg wrote:Fellow fighters of communism:

I am Steinweg, a member of a middle-right region called the International Republican Union. I noticed your struggle against the filth that is communism, and as a very strong hater of communism myself ("very" being an understatement) I thought I could lend a hand. I am transferring command of my XI Korps, a complement of 100,000 troops, to The Sea Territory to assist in your war. If I see that we have a chance in prevailing against this foe, then I shall lend an increasing number of troops to assist. I wish you all good luck. If I could be filled in, preferably through a telegram, on the current status (as of now) on the war then I would be very grateful. Der Führer would be proud of you all now.

Glück Auf!

Prince Rahim is in surgery and currently cannot correspond with your offer, his advisers are in a state of immense prayers, and wont get back to you for a time... please be patient.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents