NATION

PASSWORD

The Grand Solution (SWG Reboot, Semi-open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Huntaer
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 18, 2004
Father Knows Best State

The Grand Solution (SWG Reboot, Semi-open)

Postby Huntaer » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:41 pm

OOC: See post for details. TG me if you're interested in being an NPC RPer.

Further notes: historical references and system use for expansion was pre approved by OG and ND. Expansion on Zsinj’s dealings with the Christmas Wars to be developed later on between myself and ND.

IC:
"Neither innocence, nor vigilance may be enough protection against the howling heart of the warrior." - Huntarian proverb.

Huntaria, Capital of the Imperial Conclave

Empress Eclipse slowly got up from her throne and walked out of her chambers, leaving HK behind to guard her position and keep an eye on Seario while he negotiates various deals with the companies currently meeting on Kuat. The hallway is long and gaudy, filled with gold, weapons, conquest paintings and portraits of rulers long dead since the founding of the Huntarian people. Off to the side was one of Eve's many private chambers that was long preserved as a communication's station for the Emperor/Empress. Unlike the common chambers which Seario was using, this one was a simple empty cube.

The images of Captains Michael Nansen, Zsinj, Delak Krennel, Carmen Khal, Jayne Haren, Nyra Daraay and Nial Declann appeared before her. The only one she recognized by face was Nansen, as he was a naturally born citizen of Huntaria while the others she knew of only through Huntarian recruitment programs. Maybe it's also because he's a fatherly figure, one which she recognizes from her own father but obviously much more civil and less verbal. The only one besides Nansen who stood out was Zsinj due to his tactical success during the Christmas Wars and his rise to the Captaincy in the Huntarian Military.

"Greetings gentlemen and ladies. You have all been called here for the same reasons. Your profile's have stood out among all the thousands of captains we have within our military." She paces to Michael and looks at him, "from various acts of valor," then walks up to Zsinj, who immediately straightens himself up, "to various ingenious tactical inventions," she slowly made her way to Delak Krennel, "to acts of loyalty and enemy suppression," she looks over at Carmen Khal and skips mentioning why she was here and moves on over to Jayne Haren, "general competence," she took a look at Haren, taking in her feminine body as one of the few real prominent female military officials, "various methods of promotion and persuasion," then she finally made her way to Nial Declann, "and unnatural capabilities to inspire our troops." She walked back towards the center of all six figures and looked at all of them.

"Whatever the reasons, you've all been selected because Admiral Khal and Corrend feel that you represent some of the best we have in the fleet. As such, you've been selected for a test. You're no doubt well aware, we've recently had some openings in the Grand Admiral rankings. The instant promotion to such a position is out of the question. However, there is a very fast track. The lot of you are looking at four years at the earliest, eight at the outside assuming the Admirals Tigellinus and Pitta don't get there first. They've been hired from the Galactic Conclave as expert consultants and have proven themselves loyal. Some of you are native born or are born elsewhere but share our interests and our mutual goals. From your positions in Alderaan, Brentaal, Corellia and Fondor, you will launch your squadrons and begin the eventual conquest of several key planets if we are to secure our future."

Eve sighed and continued on with her plan, "my mother had the right idea, but she was weak. She created the likes of myself and my sister, the new cure to the disease known as The Force which spreads throughout our galaxy and causes so much destruction, chaos and death. The Jedi and Sith will say that the other side is the one which causes the most harm, but we all know they're all self deluded with their need for control and conquest despite the Jedi's lies about being peacekeepers. My mother was still clouded by their teachings, I have no such manipulations from either side.”

“Hera barely expanded our territory beyond Tapani space, negotiated more within the Jasco and Bormea sectors and Kamino. I believe we’re finally ready to realize our true destiny. We can and will reform the shape of what is to come to our vision, not just follow the narrow minded view of my mothers. We shall broaden our horizons beyond curing Huntaria. We shall cure the galaxy of these ailments. There are hundreds of billions of humans who need our aid and for the greater good of Humanity we shall give it to them. Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight our star rises in the heavens. Good luck and good hunting.”

Every hologram except for Carmen Khal stood at attention and saluted Empress Eclipse before they faded away from image.

Brentaal IV

Captain Zsinj walked out of his comms room and walked onto the hard metallic floor of the new Calamity class destroyer, Sentient which he was given command of. It did not have the traditional feel which the majority of starships had. He was used to the various cylindrical and dagger shaped ships commonly found throughout the galaxy. Granted, while this ship was formed similar to a few Cruisers he has served on, it still felt different. There was an elegance to her rugged design. Unlike the Star Destroyer’s he served on in the Conclave, this ship didn’t feel like it was a mere brute’s weapon.

This ship felt as though it could both serve as a symbol of both hope and fear at the same time. This was good, for he could use the ideology to his advantage. Deception was key, and he knew how to play his hand. He reached down to his side holster and took out his pistol and checked it’s charge to make sure he could use it in case something went wrong. His target was Anaxes. While mostly a military school for Conclave cohorts, he knew the general human population had no love for their co-habitant alien partners.

He knew he could play this to his advantage. Sure, some of the teachers might ultimately align with the Conclave, but he knew the majority will willingly fall under Huntaria’s protection. If he could get the aliens to willingly join as well, bonus. If not… More cannon fodder for his men to shoot at. He cared not, for whatever happens will happen and he’ll just roll with it like he always has. The special promotion to Fleet Captain will be no difference, and he won’t allow the title to cloud him like many of his Huntarian counterparts.

The troops around him immediately stood at attention as he walked by, saluting him as he returned salutes. His very presence demanded respect as a Conclave Officer, his position in the Huntarian Fleet will be treated no different and he’ll see to that. He finally made his way to a bridge design which was unlike anything he’s familiar with. He hid his shock and awe at the elegantly rugged interior design which the Huntarians developed. It felt like it belonged in this galaxy yet somehow… Alien. There’s no lower level platform, no upper deck for him to walk around and peer on down over his subordinates like on a Venator or Victory Star Destroyer. No windows around the surrounding walls.

Instead all he saw was holographic monitors and keypads instead of the analog buttons he was familiar with on the majority of destroyers and corvettes. He could clearly see various stations ranging from communications, sensors, navigation, tracking systems, ship status reports, the whole works. Towards the center of the bridge he could see a small octagon shape with a giant hole in the center with a holographic image of Brentaal IV in the center along with various small blips which represented orbiting Colonial Ships, debris and other orbiting objects.

“Has the other three ships reported in yet?”

“Yes sir, they report all systems are normal.

“Excellent. Set a course for the Anaxes system. Best possible speed.”

The young Flight Officer nodded her head in acknowledgement, “aye sir. Sir…”

“Yes Lieutenant?”

“If I might suggest, I know you’re still getting used to the transition from using the standard technology found throughout the galaxy. We actually don’t need a “best possible speed” command except for when using sublight engines. We use the more superior Jump Drives over that of Hyperdrives. As a result, we actually don’t need to use any of the hyperspace lanes and can literally jump at any point, anywhere in the galaxy. Most commanders actually use the term “Jump” or a variant thereof.

Zsinj looked at the young female with cold glaring eyes, placing his hand on his pistol grip. She looked back up at him wide eyed, forgetting that he was a renowned psychopath. “You know what Lieutenant?” She gulped for a few seconds, anticipating these last few seconds to be her last, “you’re absolutely right. However, next time you wish to make such an observation, report it to the X.O. and not myself directly… Unless you wish to take a blast to your head. Am I clear?”

She sighed with relief, “yes sir.”

She hurriedly walked away from the Captain, who laughs inwardly at her reaction. He wasn’t about to waste a potentially good officer for making a simple observation. She was correct though, but he didn’t like being corrected. If she decides to do it again though, he might not be forgiving the next time. Zsinj glanced back towards the center piece on the bridge which immediately switched to the image of Anaxes.

“Jump complete sir. Sensors are picking up enemy traffic. We have a fleet line incoming.”

The Captain smiled deviously and relished the thought of the oncoming battle. However, he had orders to try to save as many resources as possible from the Fortress World. They weren’t strict orders though… “Open communications with the Fleet Commander.”

Brentaal IV

Carmen Khal looked out from her bedroom at the distant stars just beyond the rocky planet of Brentaal IV. She already missed Aron’s presence, but she could deal with it for a few days. It’s not like he wouldn’t be rondevu with her at a later date. She could see half of her fleet surrounding her ship, while the other fleet commanded by Captain Zsinj destined for Anaxes jumped away. She could tell her other female counterpart was eager to get her job started. Anaxes is a known humanist society and would more than likely be glad to join the Huntarians and their ally’s goal of furthering humanity’s interests throughout the galaxy. Carmen however was expected to fail despite the obvious advantages of having Alsakan on Huntaria’s side. Eve doubted Carmen’s ability to persuade the Alsakan’s favor by force as she knew that they’d need a troop requirement of nearly the size of Brentaal IV’s population to hold nearly 1 trillion citizens.

Carmen scoffed inwardly at Eve for her naive behavior, expecting all Huntarians to want to achieve victory through means of conquest. True, the majority of the simpleminded violent commoner would attempt such a feat but she knew better and she had her husband to thank for it. Alsakan was going to be a diplomatic situation if she wanted to have every last known resource still existing on the planet. The people are invaluable, as they are the last known resistors to Coruscant’s rule as Galactic Center and have several times themselves to usurp the title from the dead city planet.

Carmen was a born diplomat more than she was a mercenary, but that doesn’t mean she hasn’t made a few personal kills in her time. But she was no expert tactician. It has long been suspected she got her captaincy rank through her husband who was the Grand Admiral of the Huntarian Fleet. She knew how to get the Alsakan’s on their side in an instant. She’ll give them the deal they’ve always wanted since the founding of the Old Republic. She watched outside of her small as the stars and planet of Alderaan disappeared from sight and were replaced by the city planet of Alsakan. The intercom in her room beeped loudly, “yes, what is it?”

“Ma’am, we have arrived at the designated coordinates.”

“Thank you Petty Officer. Open up communications with the Alsakan representative in my private chambers please.”

“Aye.”

She yawned loudly as she hopped out of bed and buttoned up her greyish red uniform and approached her desktop, activating holographic communications. The standard blue holographic image appeared before her, revealing a young man in his mid 40’s.

“Yes Captain, how can I help you?”

“I think you know why I’m here.”

“Yes I do and our answer is still no. We will not respond to threats of violence and retaliations.”

She waved her hand in dismissal, “never mind what the previous diplomats told you. I’m here to make you an offer you won’t refuse. One which will benefit both our peoples.”

“I’m listening.”

“We want to make you the new Galactic Center for Humanity. A world which humans may travel to for diplomatic means when we need to sign treaties and various alliances. We wish to make Alsakan the new Head Quarters for spearheading Humanity’s interests throughout the galaxy. Look, we already know your planet is already heavily overpopulated and we are willing to help transport people to new planets to be colonized throughout the galaxy. Set up a better life for the less fortunate, people no one around here will notice are gone or missing. What do you say Senator?”

The man slowly nodded his head thinking about Carmen’s new proposal, “if this is true, then why weren’t we told in the first place? If your goals are the same as ours, we would’ve stepped right up and offered our assistance.”

Carmen sighed, “some people… Well, most of my people are more warriors and aggressors more than they are diplomats. Rest assured, the previous Captain you dealt with was disciplined accordingly to their actions.”

Alsakan, Diplomatic chambers

The Senator paused in thought as the image of Captain Khal sat paciently, waiting for his answer. He heard the nearby door slide open automatically and an assistant bent over and whispered into his ear. “Sir, there’s a man standing outside of your office. He says he has an appointment with you but there’s no one scheduled today.”

He sighs and gets up from his seat, “I’ll have to get back to you later on this evening Captain. I apparently have an unscheduled appointment at this time.”

The image of Carmen Khal got up from her desk and bowed, “of course Senator, I understand you’re a busy man. We’ll be up here in orbit around your planet until we have your answer. Captain Khal out.”

The blue image of the Captain slowly faded away. The senator sighed, damn Huntarians think they can grab whatever they want. He grabbed a cold glass of water, feeling extraordinarily thirsty and took a sip feeling more relaxed. He quickly turned to open his door and walked out into his waiting room.

“Now what is this about an unscheduled meet---“ his hands immediately went limp as he saw the person of interest standing before him in the far corner of the room, the glass of water shattered onto the ground. The figure was tall and thin, draped in long dark leather suit and robes. The figure turned around, it’s gloved hand gripped a long black walking stick while the other gripped it’s belt. The hood obscured it’s face, if it even had one from view. “L--- Lord Vorman, I wasn’t expecting you to here. Where’s the Apprentice I’ve been dealing with?”

“Dispatched on other errands. Apparently he didn’t make himself clear, so I’m here to deal with you in person.”

“Forgive me, I had no idea he was really serious…” He bent down onto the ground and attempted to appear to huddle in fear, reaching inside his jacket for a hidden holdout pistol. The door leading into the waiting room buzzed as it attempted to be open.

“Senator? Is everything all right in there?”

Vorman kicked his foot into the Senator’s chest, sending him backwards onto the ground, revealing his hidden pistol, “I’ve had enough of you. You think me to be nonexistent, yet when I appear you think me a fool to fall for such an obvious trickery,” He gripped his walking stick with both of his hands and pressed a button, a bright red laser blade erupted from the top and softly hummed.

The Senator attempted to scramble towards his office door, shouting as the blade came crashing down on him “NO!” His body fell down, deprived of life.

“If you will not willingly cooperate with my plans to help save our people, then perhaps your successor won’t be so foolish.”

Alderaan

Captain Nyra Daraay sat up in her bed, attempting to finish putting on her uniform. She got off to a lousy start this morning, eyes still groggy and feeling miserable. She glanced out the viewport of her small cruiser from her personal quarters. The Mars class Carrier was similar in design to the Corellian CR-90 Corvette Freedom’s Messenger, however the ship was easily twice as big and carried much better equipment and systems than her older Corellian counterpart. However, instead of one side hangar bay it sported two, closer in design to the classic Colonial Battlestars. Otherwise, the ship was a very similar configuration.

Unlike most Huntarian commanders, she was typically a more relaxed and personable touch to her crew, much like Nansen did when she served under him. They still maintained discipline and dress codes, but at the same time it was a relaxed atmosphere. Nyra liked to have a more interactive approach to commanding her crew, she knew them all by name by playing word games that associated person’s jobs with their name inside her head. “Geoffrey brings me coffee” for her yeoman, “Lew holds the glue” for her Chief Engineer and so on.

She thought to herself as she zipped up her back piece, about why she was given the Raithal assignment, considering she wasn’t a teacher. Hell, she hasn’t been a RDC for a century. All she ever wanted was a command of her own and Nansen helped her get that. So why Raithal, she wondered to herself. Maybe they thought she couldn’t handle one of the tougher conquest paths that her male counterparts were given, or the diplomatic overtures of Carmen Khal. Yes, she was in fact a Dirt Slut, borne and raised on Tauron, but that didn’t stop her from making her way to the top and showing a diplomatic structure.

At any rate, it wasn’t anything she couldn’t handle. She walked up to the nearby replicator in her room and ordered a strong black coffee with double shots of expresso. She’s the master of her faculties, both ship-wise and personal and wasn’t about to let a lousy nights sleep interfere with her duties. Her first instinct in dealing with getting Raithal wasn’t to blow the living hell out of the place like her testosterone driven counterparts would. These were students after all and didn’t needlessly die a horrible death. They are still manipulatable, open to suggestion, thus she might only have to execute the current standing teachers which would be better given alternative circumstances.

She walked out into the corridors. They were sleek white and crimson littered with holographic interfaces, interactive displays and other advanced technologies which came with serving onboard Huntarian ships unlike the analog buttons and keypads which possess much of the galaxy. She still had a modern feel, probably because Huntaria’s Corellian counterparts designed the ship to be blended in with the rest of the galaxy so that when taking a first glance at the exterior and interior of the hull you wouldn’t think much of the difference.

She liked the ships, they were great dedicated carriers unlike the poorly designed and overcompensating Imperial Star Destroyers found in Chiss and Kuat space. Calamity was good, hell she could pound the hell out of a Mandator class, a ship more than five times her size if faced one on one. Unlike the rest of the fleet, she knew that Nansen was in for a surprise when his fleet arrives at Foreost.

The deep voice of her X.O. rang through her chambers, forcing her to grumble to herself, “captain Daraay, CIC. Captain Daraay, come in ma’am.”

She got up from her bed and pressed the coms button near her headpiece. “yeah, go.” She walked up to the replicator, forgetting that she had ordered the cup of coffee earlier. At least it’s colder and easier to chug.

“Ma’am, the fleet’s all reported in. You ready to jump?”

“Have them scout out the planet first. Reports have shown the students and teachers to be massing a rag-tag fleet of sorts. Then we’ll jump our ship.”

“Yes ma’am.”

She sighed and flopped back down onto her bed, knowing that she just spared herself a few minutes of rest. However, as she attempted to lay back down and take a quick cat nap, she spilt her coffee all over the sheets. She swore loudly to herself as she gathered up her supply of towels to clean up the mess. The ships the students were using were probably old and outdated, given the fact they were a school and not an actual military installation. Still, the teachers weren’t assigned there out of incompetence. That’d be stupid. About as stupid as attempting to go back to bed with your coffee still in your hands.

Corulag

Captain Nansen stood down from his perfect posture and immediately relaxed as soon as Eve’s image disappeared. He was grateful that she gave him the first Calamity prototype, however he was slowly beginning to question if she really was the right side to choose when it came to securing the future in Huntaria. Not to say he has any love for the aliens they were seeking to remove from the galaxy, but he wasn’t sure if it was the right course of action. Certainly humanity deserved to be at the top of the high-end of culture of the galaxy, but what Eve is proposing seems to be a little extreme even for his tastes.

Maybe it’s because he was a family man, or maybe because he cared about the long-term effect these sort of actions have on the galaxy in terms of historical references. These things might seem like a good idea in the immediate present, but in the future end up being revealed as being war crimes. He didn’t want his children to be mixed up in that sort of a mess, not if he can help it. This next assignment though, he had no questions on. The Imperial Conclave needed those ship yards if they were to expand, even if they have their own ship yards. They will need more, much more if they plan on spreading their influence throughout the galaxy and hold the planets they plan on taking.

Corulag was the first great step in securing Humanity’s future. Installing new Human teachers who share their vision of the future was just the first stage, however the Imperial Conclave will need more schools, which was to be Daraay’s job in securing Raithal. Within a decade or two, there will be hundreds of new captains swearing loyalty to Humanity and their practices. Now, Corulag and Raithal will need some ships to give to those future students.

Foerost was nearby and possessed massive ship yards nearing the size of Corellia or Fondor, but were much older. Due to their proximity to other target planets, Foerost was designated a prime target for acquiring. This Nansen had no problem in supporting, though he’d prefer to retire while he was ahead and relocate his family to Corulag so that he can teach tactics to the future minds. This would be a mission that will make his wife and children proud if he manages to succeed.

The fleet he was given to support the Calamity was small, but highly effective. Alongside with the HMS Calamity, there were two Horus Class Corvettes meant for fleet escort and two Menhit class Corvettes, dedicated anti-capital corvettes. Ships of similar designs and make also made up the fleets given to the commanding officers heading out to Anaxes, Alsakan and Raithal. However, this squadron was geared towards fleet confrontations.

He made his way up to the bridge, which had the exact same layout as Zsinj’s except for the fact it looks old, containing and looks like something someone from outside of Huntarian Space created. The scenery around here would make the rest of the Humans in the galaxy feel at home. Unlike most Huntarians, he doesn’t care for the next shinny new technology. He likes what he sees and simply sticks with it up until the end.

He looked up at the Command Center of the bridge and noted the holographic representation of Corulag. The holograms in the center of the console was as every bit detailed as the real thing, at least that’s how he thought it appeared. His X.O., Nathaniel Kozlowski, stood at attention as the Captain approached him. “Board is green sir. The fleet is on stand by and ready to approach Foerost on your command.”

Captain Nansen took out his gun from his side holster and checked the chambers. “Your men standing by for boarding actions Commander?”

“Yes sir. We’re expecting heavy resistance, but nothing we can’t handle. Space and Colonial Marines are standing by ready for boarding action.”

The ships’s Second walked up and handed in the final reports. She looked concerned about the mission, “I don’t like the looks of these reports sir. It shows that we’re easily outnumbered.”

Nansen grinned maniacally, “don’t tell me the odds. You forget Lieutenant Commander, that while we’re out gunned we still have superior technological and tactical advantages over the enemy and I intend on putting those to use.” He picks up a nearby wireless headset, “hangar bay.”

“Go sir.”

“Are my birds ready to launch?”

“Yes sir. All Two Hundred Wraith Vipers are prepped and ready for combat.”

“Lets make the jump.” Michael looked out at the holographic image and held his breath as the image switched over to Foerost and waited for the confirmation.

The Navigator read out the coordinates she got from her computer, “jump complete. Getting initial scans. Oh my god...”

Nansen’s face grew pale as he saw the images of ships appear on the holographic readouts. “Those aren’t Providence ships, those are Dreadnaughts!”

Kozlowski bent over the command center and enhanced the holographic image, enlarging the picture with his hands as though he was stretching an image, watching the images of the massive ships loom closer towards them, “looks like there’s two Bulwark Mk III’s in the bunch. I got a bad feeling about this...”
"But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear."

SWG OOC Factbook. Under Construction!

Skaugra
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 25, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Skaugra » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:46 pm

Admiral Osvald Teshik hurriedly entered the bridge of the Mandator III-class flagship of the 1st Sector Army, the Whelm, hurriedly pulling on his uniform jacket. He was in a daze, having ran up to the bridge from a dead sleep - the last he would probably have for the rest of his career.

"What do we have?" His eyes were glancing across the tactical system panels. Already, a Broad-Line formation was being brought between the planet and the unknown contacts.

"Several ships bearing the mark of the Huntarian Empire have dropped in-system unannounced, sir," responded his droid aide. It handed him several data pads, to which he took without much thanks.

"How did they make it in-system this close without our long-range hyperspace scanners detecting them?" He tossed the data pad on the table, infuriated.

"Unknown, sir," the droid responded. "StratCom is currently analyzing all possible trajectories-" The droid paused. "-correction, StratCom has analyzed all possible ingress routes. No hyperspace signatures have been detected beyond normal civilian and patrol traffic."

"How in the Force did they..." Osvald's hands were a blur over the tactical table as he began coordinating the overall defense strategy personally.

"Unknown, sir," the droid responded again. "StratCom and ResDev are suggesting that it may be Huntarian 'Jump Drive' technology at play here, sir."

Osvald shook his head in frustration. "Patch me through to their flagship."

The droid nodded. "You are on the line, sir. Audio only."

"This is Admiral Osvald Teshik aboard the flagship Whelm to the unannounced Huntarian fleet. Your presence, as noted before, was not expected at this time, leaving myself, as well as my chain of command, curious as to your intentions in-system."
N´ai pas peur de mourir viérge car la vie nous baise tous.

Huntaer
Chargé d'Affaires

Father Knows Best State

Postby Huntaer » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:49 am

OOC Note: Post reply for Skag coming soon! Expanding upon the Crimson Conclave's plans and developments.

IC:
Kamino

The Lambda Shuttle carrying Aron Khal slowly fell upon the landing bay just outside the heart of Tipoca City. He put on his long crimson naval trench coat, his various insignias and medals which indicated his rank of Grand Admiral and level of prestige in Huntaria. As well as the size of his pocket book. He hated these Kaminoians, but they were necessary for the projects the Empress had planned so they were willing to work with them and learn all they can about their cloning process, much like how Xucphra Corp moved from Thyferra after learning all the techniques to create the finest Bacta in the galaxy.

The old Grand Admiral looked out from his shuttle’s window and saw twelve figures waiting out on the landing platform. Eleven of them wore armor, the other was clearly a Kaminoian. Probably Taun We, the Kaminoian in charge of the whole project and the best cloning expert in the galaxy. He got up and straightened his jacket as the shuttle lifted it’s wings and landed on the platform. He saw the eleven armored people stand at attention and saluted, waiting as the platform lowered towards the wet metal ground. So this is the fruition of our projects.

He looked over to his right at an unnamed female Agent, who was busy reading various datapads. Probably from Empress Eclipse. He looked closely at her face and thought he recognized her from somewhere, but couldn’t put his finger on it. He had no idea what her name was, nor did he really care. However, he hated the very idea that someone who wasn’t from the military had more control over this project than he did. She continued to ignore Khal’s existence, which was something he wasn’t used to. She must be Tapani, only they’d be arrogant enough to ignore the Commander of the Fleet’s authority and assume they had more control than he did. That or she came from a Huntarian nobility who had the audacity to assume more power than him simply because they’re one of the Empress’s agents.

Khal walked out and opened up his umbrella, shielding him from the oncoming rain and was closely followed by the female agent. He saluted the armored personnel in front of him, allowing them to return to a more comfortable standing position. “At east soldiers.” He turned to the lanky Kaminoian and bowed to her, “ma’am, good to see you again.”
She returned the polite bow, “a pleasure as always Aron. Allow me to present to you the latest batch per your Empire’s order.”

The three walked down the line of soldiers, judging them as though they were pieces of meat. Khal noticed that there were actually a few female soldiers in the bunch, which was more than what the Conclave could say about their armies. “Impressive Taun. You managed to acquire several female templates?”

“Some were donated when we sent out the cash offer your government issued. We selected them from the best samples we found among the millions of volunteers. As for your other request, we went to Dornalian and Colonial governments and offered them a substantial reward for the DNA samples. Do you happen to know why the Empress requested the DNA of several dead specimen to clone?”

Khal looked at the female agent who glared at him. He shook his head, “no, I’m afraid I don’t.”

The Female Agent finally spoke up, after walking up and taking a closer look at the clones herself. “Lets count them up Admiral. I need them inspected.”

He nodded his head in approval. “Troops, remove your helmets. Atten--TION!”

The clones immediately removed their helmets and stood at attention again, a few didn’t immediately obey though. The Agent walked in front of Khal as they walked down the line of soldiers standing in line, judging them as though they were a piece of meat. She glanced up briefly from her datapad as she typed in her observations. “Admiral.”

“Clones, state your identification numbers. Ascending order!”

She watched the individual troops shout out their numbers, one through eleven. as each one counted their number, however, number nine sarcastically shouted out his number unnecessarily loudly. He noticed that there were four female voices that rang out. He looked at the female agent who inspected the clones. She walked up to number nine, the one who sarcastically shouted out his number. “What’s your designation soldier?”

“Francis.”

“Last name trooper!”

“I don’t remember ma’am.”

“That’s because you don’t have a real name. First or last. You’re a Clone, now get that in your head! Where were you born soldier?”

“Earth, USA Ma’am.”

She hit him in the stomach. Despite wearing Armor, he winced a little. Taun We was about to protest, but Khal held up his hand to prevent her from saying something that might upset the female Agent and kill the Alien prematurely. “Quit busting my ass shit head, that’s where your deceased Dornie template came from. You were never were born, you were grown out of a test tube from Tapoca City, Kamino!” She shook her head in disapproval at the clone’s obvious insubordination and turned her attention to Taun We, “you call this disciplined?”

“We cloned the template from the specimen you requested. While the person in question was indeed a hero from earth’s World War III, it’s clear that he was insubordinate before he became a molded officer of the Corps. We tried to eradicate it from his genome, but we discovered that’s what made him survive in the first place.”

The Agent nodded and typed in the information into her datapad and walked off towards the door which lead into the city. “It’s survival is of no interest to the Empire. It can be replaced by another. Lets move on, I do hope that the next items on the list won’t be such a disappointment.”

The Kaminoian bowed and glanced over at Khal, giving him a look of surprise and concern. “Yes, of course.” Khal just shook his head and walked with the Kaminoian.

There, the female agent shook off the cold and wet environment she was just in and turned to face Khal and Taun We. “Nasty weather you have on this world.” she said as she shook off a bit of the cold rain, pretending to be more concerned about it, than the true threats in the room, the Imperial Admiral, and the alien before her. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Khal staring at her intently. “Is there something wrong admiral, or do you just like the way a woman looks while she’s wet?”

Khal nodded his head, “of course, I remember you. You’re one of Eclipse’s special trainees. What was your name again?”

“Above your pay grade.”

The Kaminoian looked at Es with curiosity, “what sort of training?”

Es avoided the true answer as to what kind of training Hera taught her, “I’ve been trained with overseeing the Empress’s personal projects. May we continue the tour?”

“Of course. This way please.” Taun We led the Grand Admiral and Agent down the pure white hallway where they eventually walked along a corridor with wide windows, revealing the main cloning chambers. “Here you will find many batches of clones still in development stages and various ages due to the growth acceleration process.”

Esmerelda nodded in approval, “impressive. Why can’t you do it in a year, or quicker like we originally asked for?” Es asked, tapping her finger on the edge of her data pad clearly annoyed at this increase in production time.

“Oh we could easily do that right now. It’s just that those clones proved to be very unstable and went mad within a matter of months, requiring us to produce even more to replace them. That ended up requiring more resources than you would want to use. Projections indicate we’re better off long term training growth than the quick flash training. Even five year growth clones proved to be more stable.”

Khal leaned up to the glass to get a better view of the training exercises, watching various templates practice close combat and various martial arts, “I think we’ll take the ten years then. I personally don’t care much for cloning. I’ll take genetic or cybernetic enhancements for my troops thanks.”

Es looked at Khal and placed her hands on her hips defiantly, “The success your project had was questionable at best. Do I need to remind you, Admiral, of the disastrous results with the subject Cassandra Nord?”

Aron glared at the woman, knowing full well the Nord’s history, “she was an isolated incident.”

“Not from the reports published, Admiral.”

Khal clenched his fists in frustration, “then you’ve been listening to the lies she implanted into her children and that bastard droid of hers. Clones are more unnatural than genetic selection.”

Esmerelda stopped and stared at Khal. Whatever charms he may have one had quickly began to fade, as the woman just stared. A small smile creased her lips, almost as if to dare him to say another word on the issue. Minutes passed until she ended her silent threat and turned her attention from the clone training from below to the Kaminoian, “how’s the other project doing?”

“We’re almost there. Do you know who will be supplying the ships and armor designs for your troops yet?”

Khal pulled out another datapad and typed in several commands to be sent to Admiral Delak Krennel.

“Leave that to us. Just be assured that they’ll have adequate equipment."

Taun We lifted her arm to show them further down the other side of the hallway. The room was unmarked, but required a Level 5 security clearance to open it. Khal took out his key card and slid it in, pressing his thumb against the fingerprint scanner while punching in the code. The door opened up with a loud hiss and Taun We led them into the room.

It was dark, barely any lights. Khal and Esmerelda walked up to the center where three circular hatches were embedded into the floor. Taun We walked up to the nearby keypad and punched in another code. Seconds later, the hatches opened up, revealing six clones in the middle of the final growth acceleration stages.

As the veil rose, everyone in the room felt an instant chill, although the temperature had remained the same. The beautiful few lights in the room began to dull, in appearance, and the light behind the clones themselves seemed to grow dull, as if it was losing life. Esmerelda and Khal could sense, almost as of instinct that something was horribly wrong as they looked out to the creatures before them.

“It took us decades to unravel the Abh’s genetic modifications to turn the specimens DNA from force producing to the pariah’s which they are.” Khal walked into one of the shadowier parts of the room and leaned close to what appeared to be a mutated fetus inside the glass tank. “There were several casualties along the way. However, we mastered our own technique.” she said, however it sounded as if her voice was muffled in toxic, thick air.

Khal then slowly paced from the tank over to the fully developed clones, each movement felt as if it was in slow motion. “so the Force will die around this group?”

“It has already begun to.”
Last edited by Huntaer on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Huntaer
Chargé d'Affaires

Father Knows Best State

Postby Huntaer » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:51 pm

Skaugra wrote:
Admiral Osvald Teshik hurriedly entered the bridge of the Mandator III-class flagship of the 1st Sector Army, the Whelm, hurriedly pulling on his uniform jacket. He was in a daze, having ran up to the bridge from a dead sleep - the last he would probably have for the rest of his career.

"What do we have?" His eyes were glancing across the tactical system panels. Already, a Broad-Line formation was being brought between the planet and the unknown contacts.

"Several ships bearing the mark of the Huntarian Empire have dropped in-system unannounced, sir," responded his droid aide. It handed him several data pads, to which he took without much thanks.

"How did they make it in-system this close without our long-range hyperspace scanners detecting them?" He tossed the data pad on the table, infuriated.

"Unknown, sir," the droid responded. "StratCom is currently analyzing all possible trajectories-" The droid paused. "-correction, StratCom has analyzed all possible ingress routes. No hyperspace signatures have been detected beyond normal civilian and patrol traffic."

"How in the Force did they..." Osvald's hands were a blur over the tactical table as he began coordinating the overall defense strategy personally.

"Unknown, sir," the droid responded again. "StratCom and ResDev are suggesting that it may be Huntarian 'Jump Drive' technology at play here, sir."

Osvald shook his head in frustration. "Patch me through to their flagship."

The droid nodded. "You are on the line, sir. Audio only."

"This is Admiral Osvald Teshik aboard the flagship Whelm to the unannounced Huntarian fleet. Your presence, as noted before, was not expected at this time, leaving myself, as well as my chain of command, curious as to your intentions in-system."

Back onboard the Sentient, the X.O. walked around as Zsinj began to bark orders while watching the holographic display. He was tall, young looking, though by standard human years he’s ancient. He paced around the background of the bridge, making it appear as though he were making random inspections. However, he was plotting something much darker. Commander Alden Boone was more interested in plotting his revenge against Zsinj for stealing his command. The fact he chose the Sentient over another Calamity class bothered him, especially when he was slated to become her new Captain. He kept Boone on his staff as an “advisor” as well as his X.O. While he could’ve chosen to take command of another ship, he wanted a Calamity and there weren’t many being produced since the Huntarians haven’t been at war in decades.

Leaving him one of two options: command a lesser ship of his own, or secretly plot Zsinj’s assassination for stealing his command. Serving aboard a Calamity class in the Huntarian Systems is almost as glamorous as serving on the fleet’s flag ship. Commanding one however, is even more so. And Commander Boone desired the glory of that kind of command, and wasn’t about to wait another short-spanner to die because he pulled some Conclave bullshit strings and got it first. He paced around the back of the bridge, slowly patting the back of various enlisted and officers who were on duty. One’s who were loyal to the Huntarian Conclave and didn’t want any outsiders interfering with their jobs. Ones who will be willing to oust certain usurpers. Just then he heard the loud beeping of transmissions and the jabber of Admiral Teshik.

The Sentient’s Flight Officer looked up from her screen, listening to Admiral Teshik’s message. “Sir... Message coming in. But it’s... Audio only.”

Captain Zsinj listened to the audio playback of the Admiral’s reply and blinked in amazement that the message went through only audio. “What, did the Galactic Conclave have to cut budgets again? I knew there was a reason why I left the damned thing.” He thought to himself for a few moments about how he wanted to respond to his former Admiral. “Continuous sensor sweep, passive scans. I want to know everything there is to know about their fleet line without alerting them. The line’s make up, weapons, shields, engines info, the whole works. Then we’ll jump out of here.”

“We’re not going to attack?”

Zsinj smiled, not answering the question. He put on his wireless headset and spoke into the speaker, “this is Captain Zsinj, Admiral. It’s been a long time since we’ve last spoke as fellow officers. I come before you today not as an enemy of the state, but as a potential ally. I would like to meet with you in person at the Academy on the planet’s surface. Send a signal to my ship if you’re willing to talk, and I’ll meet you there in 1 hour. I’ll explain everything to you in person. Why I switched forces, my plans, the Huntarian Conclave’s offer. I think you’ll find it very intriguing and beneficial for Anaxes and the future of the Human race. Zsinj out.”

Zsinj took off his head piece and signaled for the Comm’s Officer to cut the link. The Captain turned to walk out of the CIC when his X.O. walked up to him. “You’re sure about this Captain? You really expect Admiral Teshik to agree with our plans?”

“I don’t plan on anything Commander. Just because they Humanocentrists like ourselves doesn’t mean they’ll immediately ally with us. I expect some sort of resistance on their part.”

“Then why are you meeting with him?”

“To size up our enemy Commander.”

With that, the Captain left his bridge, leaving his X.O. at attention as he exited. He looked around the room, the bridge personnel stared at him waiting for his next command. “All right people, the Captain’s about to go off ship. I know you all feel the way I do about the Empress hiring an outsider to fulfill the Captaincy of Huntarian ships. I approve of the alliances with our various human brothers, but they have no place in commanding one of our own ships! They don’t understand our technology, our way of life. Just because he’s from a planet we have conquered doesn’t mean he will understand us. He’s not from Huntaria, or any of her colonies.” He signaled for the bridge’s marine’s to walk up to him, “so, here’s the plan...”

Zsinj continued to walk down the lengthy A framed corridor. Something no doubt influenced by the Huntarian’s Colonial allies. He turned down another hallway, revealing the private command room where he will get himself into his dress uniform, which bore the various medals and accomidations he earned serving the Galactic Conclave and those he more recently acquired during his time with the Huntarians. All he needed to do was wait for the signal from Teshik, then he can begin the next phase in Eclipse’s Grand Solution.
Last edited by Huntaer on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Orthodox Gnosticism
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 18, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Orthodox Gnosticism » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:02 am

OOC: By Huntaer’s Request, I am playing the ship and crew of the vessel over Yinchorr. The damage at the end was caculated by Earth Impact Effects Caculator Warning: This post contains crude and vulgar language.

It had been a long trip to the ass end of no where. Thirty five thousand light years from the Core, from the glorious manipulations at Anaxes, and fifty nine thousand light years from the birth place of the Huntarian Army, Kamino to the ass end of no where, Yinchorr.

It however was not Karl Denad’s place to judge his orders, as he looked down at the brown ball of dust. It’s atmosphere was thin, only breathable at a near elevation of zero. Dust and rock filled the air. Placing his hands behind his back he sighed as he watched the globe turn.

“We are approaching the system now sir.” a young Imperial pilot said. He wasa good looking fellow, and looked to be about twenty years old. Karl had seen many pilots such as him in the past. Young, dutiful, wanting to prove themselves by being an ace, then go home from the front and take a vacation to Caprica to get a bit of ass, with stories of being the baddest mother fucker in the universe. Karl just looked on knowing that if this wasn’t just a milk run, he would die as most of the rookies did.

“Redlink.” he said to the pilot, a call sign that he had given the young brash Huntarian when he heard a story of how he once tried to bang a Zeltron chick and it ended up being a transsexual, “Bring us into orbit, and begin scans of the planet.

“You expecting to find something down there aside from dirt and shit?” Redlink asked. “I want to know where the shit is so I don’t step in it.”

“Yeah don’t want to scuff the polish on your boots now do ya?” Redlink asked defiantly. A heavy hand reached down and grabbed the pilot’s shoulder. Karl’s wire thin frame was misleading, as his fingers dug into the pilot’s shoulder, sending streaks of pain through his body. Redlink screamed hard, as Karl continued to dig his hand into the pilots gray uniform. His fingers felt like knives entering the poor pilot, as he tried to reach and grab for the Myrmidon’s wrist to pry it off.

“I’m sorry did I hear you say something?” Karl asked as he watched impassionately at the suffering of the pilot. I’ve seen a lot of boys like you, young, thinking they are all that. So I don’t say this out of stupidity when I say that the polish on my boots is worth ten nuggets like you. Do you understand?”

The pilot nodded as his face cringed in pain. “Good.” Karl released him. “Start the scans.”

-----

The Type 12c Corvette vessel was a rather small vessel. 127.4 meters long, and 31.6 meters wide, it was a can of sardines in space. Jammed with equipment, munitions, and supplies, it seemed the only thing the engineers who designed it forgot was room for the Twenty five man crew. Karl and the other Myrmidons had to stay in the vessels cargo bay, an area set up with rolls of sleeping bags on the floor for the elite special ops, but the majority of it was filled with ground vehicles, and an armory. Karl didn’t mind all that much, as he walked in with his men. Loud music was playing as he entered the barracks. One guy sat in the corner, with an open mag of Caprican Cunts, which had on the cover a beautiful blond with tits too perfect to be natural, and legs spread wide open.

“Bitch give me that back.” another Decker said, another member of the team, as he reached for the magazine from a tall dark haired man. “Daddy needs his girlfriend back.”

The man looking at the mag ignored him, as he flipped through the page. Decker bent down closer to the man looking at the magazine. “Did you hear me fuck face?” he asked as he bent down to the Soldier. “Do you have a malfunction? Give me that damn porn, before I take my thumbs, and reach into your skull. I will rip out your eyes, and use the jelly in your eye to lube up my dick to fuck your mother in the ass with it.”

The man glanced up slightly. “You want your girlfriend back?” he asked in a more calm and polite tone.

“The fuck do you think I’ve been saying. I got to get the juice out before we touch and go.” Decker said in a more gruff tone.

The man sitting down just smiled slightly. “Well you know your girlfriend is a whore.” he said handing the magazine back. “I’ve heard she’s fucked the entire Fifth platoon before she came up here, and I know she’s fucked everyone on the ship.” he said standing up.

Karl decided that the time for fun was over, and it really did give him a bit of perverse pleasure to insure that Decker couldn’t make the bald man cry before the drop.

“That’s enough Hillbilly” he told the man who was looking at the magizine on the floor. The other huntarians turned to the squad leader, but non stood nor saluted. Myrimdons officially had a rank, but unofficially they didn’t give a damn. They were the best in Huntaria, and they were above, any NCO, Officer, or Grand Admiral. Only the Empress was above them.

“We finally at this shithole of a world?” Decker asked, as he tossed the porn on his mat.

“Yeah we’re here.” Karl said. Pulling out a small circle, he clicked a button on the side. A holographic representation of the planet below appeared before the crew. “As you can see, the Empress has decided to let us have a vacation this week. This world has no fighter craft, no support. It’s total population is two hundred thousand, and based on early intel, 94% of it’s population lives in the Settlement A1, or as the locals call it Tol Kashorn.”

“This settlement is of no concern to the Crimson Enclave. The Empress has authorized that we have fun with the city. However her main concern is this.” he said. Clicking the button, the World spun to the other side, where a large metallic structure with an arena in the middle stood.

“From out basic intel, it looks to be either a prisoner holding area with a grand arena, or a slavers den. Some have speculated that it’s a training facility. Regardless of what it is, our mission is to capture this building intact.”

“Intact, you must be shitting me.”

“Those are the orders, if you don’t like it, go fuck yourself.” he said with a smile.

Hillbilly stood silent as he looked at the structure. “How do they resupply?” he asked.

Karl looked at him, “You say something Hillbilly?”

“Yeah.” he said as he zoomed in on the structure. “How are they respelling? No space ports are near by except for the city, and that’s on the other side of the planet. No landing strips, no Space docks, it’s very strange. It is just a building with an arena.”

“It doesn’t really matter.” Karl said. “First order is to subdue the population, then we set up intel on the facility, and begin the mission to capture.

“It’s a giant desert. No matter what we do, we’ll be sitting ducks. A blind man could see us a mile away in terrain like this. Is the Empress trying to get us killed?”

“Doesn’t she always. Lets get this milkrun started.”

---

Gently floating above the world, the sun glimmered against the hull of the type 12C Corvette. Gently floating in the silence of space, it shimmered ever so gently. Like the angel of death, it was beautiful to behold, and terrifying in it’s purpose.

The bottom of the ship began to slide back, revealing a four long metal beams, that ran the length of the ship. In the center at the end, was a large rock, an asteroid they had gathered from the nearby belt. The four rods began to hum with energy, as the asteroid shook inside the beams. Then in an instant, it was launched. Fire burned around the three hundred foot long asteroid, as it tore through the thin atmosphere towards the city of one hundred and ninty four thousand souls.

The rock plunged into the city, rippling the surface like a stone hitting the water. Large plumes of fire and rock shot out of the surface. Rock and debris floated miles high above the city, as the shockwave of air moved across the surface of the world. Without a thick atmosphere, much of the rock flew into orbit, where it would float until it fell to the planet again, falling like shot gun shells on the world.

“Target hit, registering an impact energy of 5.25 x 10 to the ninth power Megatons.” Redlink said as he turned to Karl. “Scans show a complex crater is forming at the sight of the city. The Transient crater is 69.2 miles across and it’s depth is 29.2 miles deep.” the pilot told Karl. “Expected final crater outlook after initial collapse, will be 129 mile diameter, and .917 miles depth.

“And the atmospheric disturbance?”

“Sensors are saying at least four weeks in the localized areas.”

He nodded, “Good, if anyone is home in the base, they should send out people to investigate and help out survivors. Then we take the base, and wipe out the search parties. Good job Redlink.”
The International Fleet: Tricking Children into Xenocide via video games since 120 ISC.

Return to International Incidents