NATION

PASSWORD

The Hunt for the Scourge

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Andy Joseph
Envoy

Founded: Feb 09, 2008
Ex-Nation

The Hunt for the Scourge

Postby Andy Joseph » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:07 pm

Yesterday Noders’s capitol city was nuked. Casualties were estimated around 150 million one of the dead is Noder’s leader’s only son Jacob Rubin. This is a sad day for the families of those who have been lost.

New intel shows that this was not an accident or by another country. This is the work of the Southern Noders Band, a group of rebels whose intentions are unclear. We believe Noder’s last city, the one that contains the rest of the population in Noders’s, might be the next target. In the blast Noders’s military was completely obliterated and can’t stop this new major threat. Noders needs your help to find and stop the Southern Noders Band.

Sincerely,

President Andy Joseph of the Republic of Andy Joseph

Meanwhile….

Helicopters whirred above Noders last city as they dropped off about 10,000 of Andy Joseph’s finest soldiers. They immediately began setting up roadblocks in suspected locations and also began planning for the worst case scenario.

South Noders
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby South Noders » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:59 pm

Some where in Southern Noders, Southern Noders Band main supply camp

A rather large man walks out of what seems to be a rather large supply tent he's holding a police bull horn
He says this
"ATTENTION MEN YESTERDAY WE STRUCK A GREAT BLOW TO THE EV.IL AND VI.LE RULE OF LEOR RUBIN FOR YESTERDAY WE HAVE DEMOLISHED LEOR"S SO CALLED CAPITOL CITY AND WITH IT 150 MILLION OF HIS GOONS LEOR"S MILITARY IS IN SHAMBLES AND HIS LAST CITY IS OPEN FOR CONQUEST TODAY WE END ALL OF THE TODAY LEOR DI.ES AND THE COUNTY SHALL BECOME WHAT IT HAS NEVER BEEN FREE FROM LEOR AND FREE FROM TYR.ANNY NEXT STOP THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'"

All the rebels in the camp began to rejoice for they knew that Noders would fall and they could then move to a global scale. FREEDOM IN DE.ATH!!!!!!!!!!

link to the attack
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=20163
Last edited by South Noders on Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GO TO HE.LL PER.VERTS

Awac States
Envoy

Founded: Aug 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Awac States » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:02 pm

Today, in the Awac States war minister Norman Goldwater sent a request for 50,000 Awac States troops to Noder and is planning to send more later once they complete training.

Large helicopters flew in to Noders' last city. Dropped off about 49,000 troops, then, three large planes flew the remaining 1000 to the front.

the 49,000 in the last city stayed and occupied, while the 1000 at the front started making a large base of operations there.

Awac States forces are also trying to crack down on Noders resistance forces. Emperor Douglas Bradford of Awac States said in a press confrence today, "I do not want Noders' citizens to start a resistance force for one reason. The preservation of their nation. If they start a resistance force, more citizens will die. So, we are trying to take out all Noders resistance without force. If a noders citizen fires at an awac states' troop, they will fire back. So, i'm requesting that no one starts a resistance. All citizens must go to the safe bunker and stay until the war is over"
I am the wolf that hunts your sheep,
I am the sniper that shoots your soldiers,
I am the predator that stalks your prey,
I am everywhere, and i am nowhere,
I see no evil, yet i cause so much,
I bomb your cities, i set your fields a-blaze,
I salt you land, i capture your soldiers,
I am a world power, and a world predator.

South Noders
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby South Noders » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:17 pm

Southern Noders TV center

A large man walks into the booth and takes out a video disc from his pocket he inserts it into the the transmission console and presses Transmit.

ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE TYRA.NNIES OF THE WORLD

A man can be seen sitting sat a rather large table he begins to speak

"Nation's of the world do not think you are safe Southern Noders will come for you I bring you an ultimatum surrender or we will demolish every city every house until you have nothing now you may ask your self why? why dose he warn us? I will tell you why it is because you can not stop us and we will RULE THE WORLD LAY DOWN OR BE DESTROYED"
GO TO HE.LL PER.VERTS

Noders
Senator

Founded: Aug 20, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Noders » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:23 pm

South Noders wrote:Southern Noders TV center

A large man walks into the booth and takes out a video disc from his pocket he inserts it into the the transmission console and presses Transmit.

"Nation's of the world do not think you are safe Southern Noders will come for you I bring you an ultimatum surrender or we will demolish every city every house until you have nothing now you may ask your self why? why dose he warn us? I will tell you why it is because you can not stop us and we will RULE THE WORLD LAY DOWN OR BE DESTROYED"

OOC: this is my puppet
Socialdemokraterne wrote:Noders: Only the finest books and pizza. And books about pizza. Not so much their book-flavored pizzas, though.

Me=Noders God of pissing you off
Parkus= God Of Sex and Cool and lots of Cigs
Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK
Indeos=God of you know what just a bloody god
Xarithis= God Of World Domination
"Ruthless and efficient in the bedroom as well as on the battlefield, Britannia is the living emblem of strength, persistence, and dignity and Really Fucking Good Line Art.

Awac States
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Awac States » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:28 pm

Awac states Colonel, Col.Andrew Benardi was watching saw the tape, and walked to an intercom. It transmitted all over the nation.

"Citizens of Noders'. Move to the Bomb Shelter Alpha ASAP! This is mandatory. There is a threat of another bomb. Awaci Ground-to-Air missiles are ready to intercept any nukes coming in. There is a 98% chance of a hit on any nuke coming in. So dont worry, and hed to the bomb shelter ASAP!" Col.Benardi said over the intercom.

Meanwhile at the front. Scouts from a tower were able to see Howitzers at a distance, about to strike. Awaci soldiers headed to hill bunkers, and were ready for a fight. Tanks were in the castle on top of the hill, ready to be deployed.

***ALSO*** the castle, is an old midevil castle, that they built into.

The Awaci soldiers are ready for a fight!

Franco-Spanish Islands
Attaché

Founded: Oct 10, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Franco-Spanish Islands » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:29 pm

Official Communique of Franco-Spanish Islands

Our nation, though small in military but big in heart, would like to offer any support or help it can. Should you accept our help please tell us what you would like.

Sincerely,

President of the Federated Franco-Spanish Islands Nicholas Borbon

Noders
Senator

Postby Noders » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:43 pm

Franco-Spanish Islands wrote:
Official Communique of Franco-Spanish Islands

Our nation, though small in military but big in heart, would like to offer any support or help it can. Should you accept our help please tell us what you would like.

Sincerely,

President of the Federated Franco-Spanish Islands Nicholas Borbon

any at all please coordinate with the nation with troops in noders
Socialdemokraterne wrote:Noders: Only the finest books and pizza. And books about pizza. Not so much their book-flavored pizzas, though.

Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK
"Ruthless and efficient in the bedroom as well as on the battlefield, Britannia is the living emblem of strength, persistence, and dignity and Really Fucking Good Line Art.

Franco-Spanish Islands
Attaché

Founded: Oct 10, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Franco-Spanish Islands » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:44 pm

As you wish.

Noders
Senator

Postby Noders » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:45 pm

Franco-Spanish Islands wrote:As you wish.

thanks

Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK

Andy Joseph
Envoy

Founded: Feb 09, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Andy Joseph » Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:07 pm

South Noders wrote:Southern Noders TV center

"Sir we have to start evacuating the city, we cant risk it any more," stated General Miller. President Andy Joseph stared at video for another minute then said, "You're right begin evacuating the city. Our soldiers will remain in the city and find that bomb." President Andy Joseph moved to the window and stared through it and said, "What ever happens we CANNOT lose Noders!"
Last edited by Andy Joseph on Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Slaytesics
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Slaytesics » Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:19 pm

Clark was astonished at how big this terrorism group was.
"general bronzewarde!"
"yes sir!"
" I would like a deployment of our finest. Bring in the Slaytesian SAS to eliminate this South Noders, they are a threat to the planet. Make sure to have all of our Troops armed with the banshee assault rifle and the .50 cal sniper rifles who's name eludes me!"

Three hours later

Somewhere over South Noders

"alright boys this it, the transmission signal was within 10 miles of here!" said General Bronzewarde

"this organization is very elusive, so keep you eyes peeled!"

"yes sir!" replied the Slaytesian SAS Of 1000 men, 100 men per aircraft.

"Move move move!"

"the SAS Parachuted into south noders.
My favorite quotes.

Ballotonia wrote:Total BS.
Wanna meet girls? Go play Farmville.
Ballotonia

Timurid Empire wrote:I do not understand people like this. How can you fear any human being or interaction with them? We are all Human, and we all bleed the same. Unless their a Hemophiliac.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:(Image)

Ranbo wrote:Heey! I'm not perv!

You name it, you claim it. You were the one that thought of it in the first place. :p

Scott Tree
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 03, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Scott Tree » Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:25 pm

The President ordered an emergency section of congress to declare a state of war on the Southern Noders Band. It was quickly passed authorizing the president to send aircraft carriers and amphibious assault ship to send troops and aid. Aircraft scrambled to the sky being refuelled by KCA-45’s. paratroops boarded planes to be dropped in for rapid insertion.

South Noders
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby South Noders » Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:31 pm

Southern Noders

"Sir we have hostiles incoming"

Maxis turned to his companion
"Is the second nuke ready to detonate?"

"yes sir it's in position Noders will not survive"

"Good set the timer for 48 hours then sit it for no override and immediate explosion"

"done sir"

(second nuke)
hydrogen fusion bo.mb will decimate the remaining population
GO TO HE.LL PER.VERTS

Slaytesics
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Slaytesics » Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:51 pm

The Slaytesian SAS had to split up to find the bomb.

The group i am following includes.

Coyote - Marksmam
Capn Crunch - captain
Senor Excellente - CQB
El diablo excellente - Demo and Anti Tank
Shake N Bake - Explosives and Disarming

Coyote looked into his sniper over a hill.

"sir, i see the bomb, barely, probably a good 1.5 to 2.0 miles from here." said coyote

"all allies, i see the bomb, location is -37,98 please respond!"

"probably heavily guarded, i am going to inform the rest of the SAS where the bomb is, but they are all probably 10 miles away or so. " said Capn

"diablo, can you stick an explosive to the south wall and detonate it from here?"

" i will try, hang on"
Diablo pulls out a harpoon gun that has explosive cable and shot it at the wall, the harpoon missed the wall and hit a guard in the back.

"ooh that is gunna sting for a while!"

"Diablo detonate the charge!"
An explosion engulfed the dead guard.
Last edited by Slaytesics on Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
My favorite quotes.

Ballotonia

Timurid Empire wrote:I do not understand people like this. How can you fear any human being or interaction with them? We are all Human, and we all bleed the same. Unless their a Hemophiliac.

You name it, you claim it. You were the one that thought of it in the first place. :p

South Noders
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby South Noders » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:15 pm

DETONATION THE END OF NODERS
MAXIS HELD THE REMOTE IN HIS HAND AND PUSHED THE BUTTON
then the world ended for Noders
GO TO HE.LL PER.VERTS

Slaytesics
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Slaytesics » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:20 pm

Dude, seriously, why do you have to be a dick about killing your country, at least give it some style, or a nail biting ending
My favorite quotes.

Ballotonia

Noders
Senator

Postby Noders » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:25 pm

Slaytesics wrote:Dude, seriously, why do you have to be a dick about your country, at least give it some style, or a nail biting ending

Can you then write and ending please i would appreciate it a lot!

Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK

Nateistan
Envoy

Founded: Oct 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nateistan » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:30 pm

and then the president of noders woke up from the simulation. The end
Alliances
N.A.T.E. High Commander and founder viewtopic.php?f=23&t=36686

Noders
Senator

Postby Noders » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:32 pm

Nateistan wrote:and then the president of noders woke up from the simulation. The end

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK

Slaytesics
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Slaytesics » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:47 pm

Noders wrote:
Slaytesics wrote:Dude, seriously, why do you have to be a dick about your country, at least give it some style, or a nail biting ending

Can you then write and ending please i would appreciate it a lot!

I am not gonna write an ending to your story, you need to have post after post until those last clenching seconds
My favorite quotes.

Ballotonia

Scott Tree
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 03, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Scott Tree » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:33 pm

(OOC) is this over then?

I mobilized billions upon billions of military equipment for nothing.To be frank, that sucks. That's billions that someone is going to have to pay, and it's not going to be the tax payers of Scot tree.

To be honest, We had a nice bit of drama going there, the southern Noders had put a bomb that was going to explode and kill everyone in the city in two days. A bit early by my estimation, that should have been after a bit of fighting over the city and the southren noders slowly inch by agonizing inch. Finally after exhausting every effort to drive away the attacks, they decide to detonate the bomb. Spec ops teams move in to defuse the bomb, it is a fierce struggle, the southern pipsqueaks buying time for th e bomb with their own lives knowing at the least they will take all of the armies that have plagued them with them when they die. Finally the spec ops team breaks into the room where the bomb s held. The leader of the southern noders shouts "Sic Semper Tyrannis!" and is shot by the spec ops troops. As he falls to the ground he unclenches his hand on a detonator designed to go off when pressure is released. the commander of the spec ops team has only a moment of horror before he and everyone in the entire city is annihilated by the nuclear device.

Same result, totally different game.
Last edited by Scott Tree on Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Noders
Senator

Postby Noders » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:08 pm

Scott Tree wrote:(OOC) is this over then?

I mobilized billions upon billions of military equipment for nothing.To be frank, that sucks. That's billions that someone is going to have to pay, and it's not going to be the tax payers of Scot tree.

To be honest, We had a nice bit of drama going there, the southern Noders had put a that was going to explode and kill everyone in the city in two days. A bit early by my estimation, that should have been after a bit of fighting over the city and the southren noders slowly inch by agonizing inch. Finally after exhausting every effort to drive away the attacks, they decide to detonate the . Spec ops teams move in to defuse the , it is a fierce struggle, the southern pipsqueaks buying time for th e with their own lives knowing at the least they will take all of the armies that have plagued them with them when they die. Finally the spec ops team breaks into the room where the s held. The leader of the southern noders shouts "Sic Semper Tyrannis!" and is shot by the spec ops troops. As he falls to the ground he unclenches his hand on a detonator designed to go off when pressure is released. the commander of the spec ops team has only a moment of horror before he and everyone in the entire city is annihilated by the nuclear device.

Same result, totally different game.

wow that's good mate i wail totally do that then

Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK

Awac States
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Awac States » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:18 pm

Party pooper! :p

i'll write the end...

before the explosion, awac states knew everything. about what noders wanted...

so awac states pulled all the troops out of the country. all the soldiers watched the explosioned, and cheered. Then landed safly in Awac States with NO casualtys!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Simply my best work!

Slaytesics
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Slaytesics » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:46 pm

Slaytesics had invisible force fields surrounding its soldiers so no one died! :rofl:
My favorite quotes.

Ballotonia

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents