NATION

PASSWORD

Rebooted Star Wars Galaxy [Claims]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hippie Kiwis
Minister

Founded: Jan 31, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Hippie Kiwis » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:17 pm

Thrashia wrote:
Hippie Kiwis wrote:Name of Corporation: Inter-Galactic Banking Clan, IGBC
Systems I Want: muunilinst, mygeeto
Have I Been in the SWG Before: No
Addendum Notes: Is the company you are rping as part of the SWG canon or one of your own making? canon

No. Menelmacar already controls the IGBC and those planets. Please read the claims in the 2nd post.

I didn't see the IGBC on there. oops. I don't know why I applied in the first place. I can't keep this thread.
This place is not a place of honor... no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here... nothing valued is here. What is here was dangerous and repulsive to us.
The danger is in a particular location... it increases towards a center... the center of danger is here... of a particular size and shape, and below us.
The danger is still present, in your time, as it was in ours. The danger is to the body, and it can kill. The form of the danger is an emanation of energy.
The danger is unleashed only if you substantially disturb this place physically. This place is best shunned and left uninhabited.

O Boyce
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 22, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby O Boyce » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:27 pm

I return to reclaim my previous holding of the Uluth system. Should it be decided I am again worthy.
Proud Barony of the Galactic Empire
FT: Pokosian Commonwealth
MT: Commonwealth of O Boyce
"I got caught making out with a bowl of cherries, by my husband, he is an oninon"
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=43634
FT Factbook

Thrashia
Minister

Founded: Aug 31, 2004
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Thrashia » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:39 pm

O Boyce wrote:I return to reclaim my previous holding of the Uluth system. Should it be decided I am again worthy.

I'll add you back in.
FT Factbook | Thrashian Maintenance Thread | Newbies Need to Read This | Thrashia IIwiki

"D-Damn you all...! All of you dogs whose souls are still bound to the Earth! Long live Neo Zeon!" - MSG: Unicorn

Achesia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:46 pm

Was there another clean out? :/

Achesia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:47 am

Is there any chance I can have Randon back, and just play the single system? I had allot of work that all happened at once so that is why I was AWOL for a bit.

Huntaer
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 18, 2004
Father Knows Best State

Postby Huntaer » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:48 pm

Claims update:
The Deep Core, as RPed in the Invasion of Columus and the Columus System minus Byss (OG), Tython (CW) and Thrashia's system. Also, Endor (jointly owned between me, ND and OG)
Last edited by Huntaer on Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear."

SWG OOC Factbook. Under Construction!

Hippie Kiwis
Minister

Founded: Jan 31, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Hippie Kiwis » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:11 pm

Nation Name: vagaari empire
Systems I Want: vagaari prime, vagaari 5, cheka 4
Sectors I Want: N/A
Have I Been in the SWG before: No
Addendum Notes: I will be using canon as much as possible, but due to the fact that there is very little to be found about vagaari, I will make up many parts.
This place is not a place of honor... no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here... nothing valued is here. What is here was dangerous and repulsive to us.
The danger is in a particular location... it increases towards a center... the center of danger is here... of a particular size and shape, and below us.
The danger is still present, in your time, as it was in ours. The danger is to the body, and it can kill. The form of the danger is an emanation of energy.
The danger is unleashed only if you substantially disturb this place physically. This place is best shunned and left uninhabited.

Thrashia
Minister

Postby Thrashia » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:07 am

Hippie Kiwis wrote:Nation Name: vagaari empire
Systems I Want: vagaari prime, vagaari 5, cheka 4
Sectors I Want: N/A
Addendum Notes: I will be using canon as much as possible, but due to the fact that there is very little to be found about vagaari, I will make up many parts.

Denied and banned.
FT Factbook | Thrashian Maintenance Thread | Newbies Need to Read This | Thrashia IIwiki

"D-Damn you all...! All of you dogs whose souls are still bound to the Earth! Long live Neo Zeon!" - MSG: Unicorn

Feazanthia
Minister

Founded: Feb 27, 2004
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Feazanthia » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:22 am

Nation Name: Kiith-Cetace Expeditionary Force
Systems I Want: Cholganna
Addendum Notes: The Kiith-Cetace Expeditionary Force is a joint venture between the Kiith Federation (human subspecies, tend towards heavily augmented with cybernetics) and the Cetace Union (sapient, genetically engineered, technologically advanced bottlenose dolphin subspecies), both civilizations hailing from the Hiiglawa (Fornax) dwarf galaxy. Kiith are naturally not Force-sensitive (their evolution, having been isolated from other human civilizations and facing different environmental pressures, steering them away from the capacity for "psionics"), Cetace Force-sensitivity is unknown. Their technology is rather different from the typical civilizations of the SWG.
Last edited by Feazanthia on Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<Viridia>: Because 'assisting with science' is your code-phrase for 'fucking about like a rampant orangutan being handed the keys to a banana factory'
The Local Cluster - an FT Region

Asfaltum
Envoy

Founded: May 10, 2006

Postby Asfaltum » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:21 pm

Hi and welcome to SWG!

Drongar has unfortunately been claimed, but I'm sure there are still plenty of other planets to pick from. Let me know if you'd like some suggestions. I recommend using Ctrl+F to search the first page and make sure what you have in mind isn't already taken.

Cheers.
Last edited by Asfaltum on Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Feazanthia
Minister

Postby Feazanthia » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:33 pm

Asfaltum wrote:Hi and welcome to SWG!

Drongar has unfortunately been claimed, but I'm sure there are still plenty of other planets to pick from. Let me know if you'd like some suggestions. I recommend using Ctrl+F to search the first page and make sure what you have in mind isn't already taken.

Cheers.

Ah bugger, completely missed that. Oh well, guess I'm going with my second choice.

Submission updated.
<Viridia>: Because 'assisting with science' is your code-phrase for 'fucking about like a rampant orangutan being handed the keys to a banana factory'

Orthodox Gnosticism
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 18, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Orthodox Gnosticism » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:53 pm

Asfaltum wrote:Hi and welcome to SWG!

Cheers.

Who controls it?
The International Fleet: Tricking Children into Xenocide via video games since 120 ISC.

Feazanthia
Minister

Postby Feazanthia » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:56 pm

Orthodox Gnosticism wrote:Who controls it?

Furia Prime, evidently.

Asfaltum
Envoy

Founded: May 10, 2006

Postby Asfaltum » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:08 pm

Yes, it's shared actually. You'll note in the short story I posted here that I have some military installations in place.

Feazanthia
Minister

Postby Feazanthia » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:29 pm

Yes, well. I was mostly looking for a habitable-but-uninhabited world on the edge of the outer rim, roughly in that area. Drongar fit my needs perfectly (local flora not being an issue for Kiith physiology), but Cholganna works pretty well too.

Thrashia
Minister

Postby Thrashia » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:40 am

Feazanthia wrote:Nation Name: Kiith-Cetace Expeditionary Force
Systems I Want: Cholganna
Addendum Notes: The Kiith-Cetace Expeditionary Force is a joint venture between the Kiith Federation (human subspecies, tend towards heavily augmented with cybernetics) and the Cetace Union (sapient, genetically engineered, technologically advanced bottlenose dolphin subspecies), both civilizations hailing from the Hiiglawa (Fornax) dwarf galaxy. Kiith are naturally not Force-sensitive (their evolution, having been isolated from other human civilizations and facing different environmental pressures, steering them away from the capacity for "psionics"), Cetace Force-sensitivity is unknown. Their technology is rather different from the typical civilizations of the SWG.

Accepted. Welcome aboard Feaz, nice to see you in the neighborhood.

Ekilion
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 27, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:50 am

Nation Name: The Ekonite Harvester Fleet
Systems I Want: None
Sectors I Want: None
Have I Been in the SWG before: Yes (Sorta, was in a single thread here )
Addendum Notes: Running on a similar idea to the original thread of biotech invaders from beyond the galactic rim if it'll be accepted. (Note there is a 'human' element to this fleet that didn't show up in that thread meaning it is actually possible to negotiate with it, just difficult)
Last edited by Ekilion on Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=25855
Ekon: We try to avoid getting ourselves genocided
Premislyd: ^First time I've ever heard that

Proud member of TSAR. By way of Indentured servitude to the Vipran Imperium.
"We're never going to survive unless we get a little bit crazy"

Thrashia
Minister

Postby Thrashia » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:46 am

Ekilion wrote:Nation Name: The Ekonite Harvester Fleet
Addendum Notes: Running on a similar idea to the original thread of biotech invaders from beyond the galactic rim if it'll be accepted. (Note there is a 'human' element to this fleet that didn't show up in that thread meaning it is actually possible to negotiate with it, just difficult)

You might want to think through your idea a little. At this moment the SWG is under threat of major Chaos (see: Warhammer 40,000) attacks, the major unifying political organization has crashed, and militancy is on a scale not seen in ages...one fleet of your biotech peeps is likely to not survive long, as any nation, or group of nations, will not hesitate in such a threats annihilation. Hop onto #confederation via esper.net sometime, talk to people about your ideas, and see if we can't meld it into something a bit more complex and fun than a regular ol' run-of-the-mill "INVADERS FROM SPACE" theme.

Ekilion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:58 pm

Thrashia wrote:
Ekilion wrote:Nation Name: The Ekonite Harvester Fleet

You might want to think through your idea a little. At this moment the SWG is under threat of major Chaos (see: Warhammer 40,000) attacks, the major unifying political organization has crashed, and militancy is on a scale not seen in ages...one fleet of your biotech peeps is likely to not survive long, as any nation, or group of nations, will not hesitate in such a threats annihilation. Hop onto #confederation via esper.net sometime, talk to people about your ideas, and see if we can't meld it into something a bit more complex and fun than a regular ol' run-of-the-mill "INVADERS FROM SPACE" theme.

I should note that one 'fleet' in this case is actually half of the total species population this originally came from due to mass migration. This translates to somewhere in the realm of 4 billion people (who are all shapeshifters to various degrees (standard plebs pretty much can't do it, well elite forces are able to do it on the fly) before counting for bioconstructs which are the primary fighting units (generally 30 bioconstructs to 1 population is a good estimate) The fleet would be somewhere in the hundreds to thousands of ships ranging from 100m to 6km long and most are pretty well armed and given enough time, biological matter and lack of attention from local forces one ship could potentially take over a whole world in months to years. (Sorry if this sounds like dickwaving just thought I would fully explain the situation cause pretty sure it didn't come across. The fleet that arrived in the earlier thread was a scouting fleet for the main one)
Last edited by Ekilion on Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

New Terminus
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Terminus » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:36 am

Ekilion wrote:
Thrashia wrote:

I should note that one 'fleet' in this case is actually half of the total species population this originally came from due to mass migration. This translates to somewhere in the realm of 4 billion people (who are all shapeshifters to various degrees (standard plebs pretty much can't do it, well elite forces are able to do it on the fly) before counting for bioconstructs which are the primary fighting units (generally 30 bioconstructs to 1 population is a good estimate) The fleet would be somewhere in the hundreds to thousands of ships ranging from 100m to 6km long and most are pretty well armed and given enough time, biological matter and lack of attention from local forces one ship could potentially take over a whole world in months to years. (Sorry if this sounds like dickwaving just thought I would fully explain the situation cause pretty sure it didn't come across. The fleet that arrived in the earlier thread was a scouting fleet for the main one)

aaah damn does that mean its going to turn up on my door step then? e_e
Terminus Factbook - FT

Puppet of: Arch Islands for use in SWG Galaxy

Ekilion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:16 am

New Terminus wrote:aaah damn does that mean its going to turn up on my door step then? e_e

Yes, yes it does, or one sector galactic east or west if your lucky.

Balrogga
Minister

Founded: Apr 16, 2004
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Balrogga » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:29 pm

Glad the Unknown area is mine, nobody comes here (except for Ctan and Godular who are "in the neighborhood").
The Fallen Empire of Balrogga

Intergalactic Trade Hub Thread - Founder / Argument Thread / Advice Thread / DoGA Resource site / ESUS Alliance / The Bloody Hand / Ta'Nar Rumor Thread
Not because it wishes harm, but because it likes violent vibrations to change constantly
Horror – the true horror that paralyzes the mind and scars it with nightmares – is never truly healed.
I had to read that post a couple times to make sure there was not something brilliant burried under all that stupidity...
The quiet foe is the one you need to pay heed, not the loudmouth attracting all the attention.

Ordering lunch

Orthodox Gnosticism
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 18, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Orthodox Gnosticism » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:07 am

Balrogga wrote:Glad the Unknown area is mine, nobody comes here (except for Ctan and Godular who are "in the neighborhood").

I'm in the neighborhood as well, with the last short story (Before the ban on such things). Just one little system though.

Won't you be, my neighbor?
Last edited by Orthodox Gnosticism on Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
The International Fleet: Tricking Children into Xenocide via video games since 120 ISC.

New Terminus
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Terminus » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:18 pm

Balrogga wrote:Glad the Unknown area is mine, nobody comes here (except for Ctan and Godular who are "in the neighborhood").

Me is that guy who lives on the other estate but has his back garden backing onto yours and likes to look over the fence every once in a while and engage you in awkward conversation.
Terminus Factbook - FT

Puppet of: Arch Islands for use in SWG Galaxy

Godular
Forum Moderator

Founded: Sep 09, 2004
New York Times Democracy

Postby Godular » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:48 pm

New Terminus wrote:

Me is that guy who lives on the other estate but has his back garden backing onto yours and likes to look over the fence every once in a while and engage you in awkward conversation.

Given the current residents, you'll be hard pressed to top our 'awkward conversation'.
Now the moderation team really IS Godmoding.
Step 1: One-Stop Rules Shop. Step 2: ctrl+f. Step 3: Type in what you saw in modbox. Step 4: Don't do it again.
New to F7? Click here!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents