NATION

PASSWORD

Diplomatic Meeting [Gaveo]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Taurenor
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 29, 2004
Ex-Nation

Diplomatic Meeting [Gaveo]

Postby Taurenor » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:50 pm

Freemasons' Hall - Foreign Office

As the sun slowly crept over the far western hills of the eastern region, the wave of wind archetypal of Albatross swept the city of Kingsbridge, proclaimed "windiest city of the Freemasons' Association". As the eastern-most nation of Haven - located as it is upon the outlying eastern ocean of the region - the continent of Taurenor have recently opened itself once again to foreign diplomats and legation staff of various governments from abroad.

From such a network - not extensive, yet still significant - was the ability of the Association to directly summon the ambassador of foreign mission relating to its diplomatic action overseas, which in this case would be the doubtful intervention of the Association within the international incident known as the Gaveo-Svetarian crisis. So here was Lodge Officer of Foreign Relations Kusumo, awaiting the arrival of the Ambassador of Gaveo to the Association on that late, cold afternoon.

Withdrawing his pen into the upper pocket of his coat, Kusumo seated himself upon the nearest chair beside his working desk, for its exact opposite position in relation to the door would bring him the capacity to catch, and observe the facial expression of the Gavean ambassador regarding the present crisis enveloping his represented government and its represented nation.

There was a sudden knock on the door, quite surprising for there was no sound of footsteps.

Raising his head with a tingle of curiosity to observe, Kusumo announced calmly "Please come in... the door is not locked."

[OOC Edit: Closed thread.]
Last edited by Taurenor on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Content prior to December 2012 was written while this account was given to Yohannes and is now Deprecated and not considered part of the subsequent continuity.

Gaveo
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Gaveo » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:34 pm

Taurenor wrote:
Freemasons' Hall - Foreign Office

As the sun slowly crept over the far western hills of the eastern region, the wave of wind archetypal of Albatross swept the city of Kingsbridge, proclaimed "windiest city of the Freemasons' Association". As the eastern-most nation of Haven - located as it is upon the outlying eastern ocean of the region - the continent of Taurenor have recently opened itself once again to foreign diplomats and legation staff of various governments from abroad.

From such a network - not extensive, yet still significant - was the ability of the Association to directly summon the ambassador of foreign mission relating to its diplomatic action overseas, which in this case would be the doubtful intervention of the Association within the international incident known as the Gaveo-Svetarian crisis. So here was Lodge Officer of Foreign Relations Kusumo, awaiting the arrival of the Ambassador of Gaveo to the Association on that late, cold afternoon.

Withdrawing his pen into the upper pocket of his coat, Kusumo seated himself upon the nearest chair beside his working desk, for its exact opposite position in relation to the door would bring him the capacity to catch, and observe the facial expression of the Gavean ambassador regarding the present crisis enveloping his represented government and its represented nation.

There was a sudden knock on the door, quite surprising for there was no sound of footsteps.

Raising his head with a tingle of curiosity to observe, Kusumo announced calmly "Please come in... the door is not locked."

[OOC Edit: Closed thread.]

OOC: Its Gaveoan
IC: The two guards protecting Hernando Vaja opened the door when the heard the call, "Ok Hernando lets go" said one of the guards. Hernando walked in, "Hello Kusumo, pleasure meeting you. As you well know my." *pause* "City and more importantly my country is under attack."
-Flashback-
Cadiz being bombarded, people crying and dying, Hernando one of the "rising stars" of diplomatic affairs was in his house panicking, shells and explosions just feet from his house made the house shake. He then got the all important call, "Senor Hernando?" "Si?" "You are ordered to go to Taurenor for an emergency meeting with one of their foreign leaders, you are expected to arrive at Cadiz International by 8:00 PM" "Okay, can I go right now?" As another explosion rocked his house. "Sure." "Okay, gracias." "Chao." "Bye. Well I am going to Taurenor lets do this" *sigh*
-Now-
*He stares off into space*
Bruh.

Taurenor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Taurenor » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:58 pm

[OOC: Ah, sorry.]

"Ahh..." the Foreign Lodge Officer folded his arms, and smiled, closing his eyes and withdrawing his deep, intentional gaze from his counterpart's eyes.

He stood, and walked slowly to approach the ambassador. Dismissing the Gaveoan guards with a slight wave, Kusumo lightly closed the door, indicating politely for Senor Hernando to take the seat. The seconds which Kusumo have acquired to observe the ambassador's eyes was enough - for he saw it as what it would be; fear and uncertainty.

"Indeed, most honoured ambassador, I have the most unpleasant of knowledge in knowing the full situation which your represented government must face, as of the present time."

"The aggression perpetrated by the government of Svetar would indeed be one of the most recognisable, blatant attempt at infringement of sovereignty, and for that I cannot but express my utmost sympathy for the casualty of precious lives which your represented nation must now bear."

Closing his eyes, Kusumo proceeded to take the seat, gesturing for the ambassador to do likewise opposite him.
Content prior to December 2012 was written while this account was given to Yohannes and is now Deprecated and not considered part of the subsequent continuity.

Gaveo
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Gaveo » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:07 pm

Taurenor wrote:[OOC: Ah, sorry.]

"Ahh..." the Foreign Lodge Officer folded his arms, and smiled, closing his eyes and withdrawing his deep, intentional gaze from his counterpart's eyes.

He stood, and walked slowly to approach the ambassador. Dismissing the Gaveoan guards with a slight wave, Kusumo lightly closed the door, indicating politely for Senor Hernando to take the seat. The seconds which Kusumo have acquired to observe the ambassador's eyes was enough - for he saw it as what it would be; fear and uncertainty.

"Indeed, most honoured ambassador, I have the most unpleasant of knowledge in knowing the full situation which your represented government must face, as of the present time."

"The aggression perpetrated by the government of Svetar would indeed be one of the most recognisable, blatant attempt at infringement of sovereignty, and for that I cannot but express my utmost sympathy for the casualty of precious lives which your represented nation must now bear."

Closing his eyes, Kusumo proceeded to take the seat, gesturing for the ambassador to do likewise opposite him.

OOC: Its okay.
IC: "Thank you and sorry for the awkward stare I..." *short pause* "I am sorry, anyways. We were discussing on what your country will do for mine?" "We just got news that the Navies fell back and we are bracing for a land invasion. If you can assist us let be now."
Bruh.

Taurenor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Taurenor » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:20 pm

[OOC: Is English your second language..? I am just interested to know, that is all. English is my second language, by the way.]

Watching intently as the Gaveoan ambassador took his seat slowly, Kusumo proceeded to answer his counterpart's question. There would be no pretension nor false promise and subtle dishonesty, for such would not be in the best interest of his counterpart, and the bilateral relationship which Gaveo have had with the Association.

"Unfortunately, we cannot assist your represented government directly, nor offer our military support for the defence of your sovereignty."

"Do note, most honourable ambassador, that our decision was not made lightly", closing his eyes, the Foreign Lodge Officer sighed.

"The Continental Navy is currently facing the might of no less than ten navies of a whole region in another crisis, as of the present time. As such, the First Admiralty cannot but prevent the dispersion of its naval squadrons further, less it face the growing threat of defeat at the hand of foreign navies it must now face within the Commonwealth Society regional water."

"However, all is not lost for Gaveo, for in my authority I have accumulated the sum of seventy-five billion Universal Standard Dollars to the coffer of your represented government. I am sure that your represented government will use that amount of fund wisely, for the enforcement of its jurisdiction throughout the Republic, and the defence of her people."

Kusumo slowly reached for the nearest glass, carefully poured a crystal-clear flow of water into it, and forwarded the glassful of water for the ambassador.

"Please have a drink.."

Gaveo
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Gaveo » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:24 pm

Taurenor wrote:[OOC: Is English your second language..? I am just interested to know, that is all. English is my second language, by the way.]

Watching intently as the Gaveoan ambassador took his seat slowly, Kusumo proceeded to answer his counterpart's question. There would be no pretension nor false promise and subtle dishonesty, for such would not be in the best interest of his counterpart, and the bilateral relationship which Gaveo have had with the Association.

"Unfortunately, we cannot assist your represented government directly, nor offer our military support for the defence of your sovereignty."

"Do note, most honourable ambassador, that our decision was not made lightly", closing his eyes, the Foreign Lodge Officer sighed.

"The Continental Navy is currently facing the might of no less than ten navies of a whole region in another crisis, as of the present time. As such, the First Admiralty cannot but prevent the dispersion of its naval squadrons further, less it face the growing threat of defeat at the hand of foreign navies it must now face within the Commonwealth Society regional water."

"However, all is not lost for Gaveo, for in my authority I have accumulated the sum of seventy-five billion Universal Standard Dollars to the coffer of your represented government. I am sure that your represented government will use that amount of fund wisely, for the enforcement of its jurisdiction throughout the Republic, and the defence of her people."

Kusumo slowly reached for the nearest glass, carefully poured a crystal-clear flow of water into it, and forwarded the glassful of water for the ambassador.

"Please have a drink.."

OOC: Its my first but look at my sig (its on the spoiler called me)
IC
*Takes drink* "Thank you, we understand that you can't help us militarily but we gladly accept the money, we will use it for ammo that our troops need. I will contact the President on the news." *drinks the drink*
Bruh.

Return to International Incidents