NATION

PASSWORD

Screeching Eagles (war, open, ATTN Gaveo, MT! See sign up)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Svetar
Envoy

Founded: Jul 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Screeching Eagles (war, open, ATTN Gaveo, MT! See sign up)

Postby Svetar » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:06 pm

Sign up: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=201536&p=11069856#p11069856

1200 Hours, Days before Operation Exodus.
Svetari. A great nation founded by the blood, sweat, and tears of those who have worked hard to create a utopia in their eyes. However the people were not selfish. Why would they want to keep all their happiness for themselves? It was time to spread this happiness with the world, and to give birth to a fresh revolution that would envelop the world. In reality the highly militaristic Svetari relied mainly on a war economy, and when buildup was over you must expand or reach stagnation.

On the twenty fourth day of the ninth month this would become a new tale in the folklore of all future Svetari. A glorious time filled with heroics, honor, and glory that would inspire all to come. The Svetari Navy was on Defcon 2, currently at sea on route to Gaveon waters with transports and reserves not far behind. The plan of the operation was a fairly simple one. The attack from a nation such as svetar would hopefully catch the Gaveon Navy completely by surprise. In the confusion All seven Svetari fleets would engage the enemy one by one to weaken and eventually destroy the enemy. With superiority at the sea the invasion would commence, and operation Exodus would be deemed a total success.

Animagrad, Capital of the Democratic Republic Of Svetar
Back in the capital the committee of war was very busy dealing with supply requests, ad transfer orders. At the same time the Heads of government were at the Temple of of Ten; praying for a quick and decisive victory. As was custom Commander of all armed forces, Kanetsugu Naoe was giving an inspiring speech over intercom.

In the meantime the sailors were quiet as they realized many would not be returning home.

- 8 Capital class Aircraft Carriers
- 9 Istanbul class Destroyers
- 17 Tokugawa Class Frigates
- 5 Capital class cruisers
- 40 PT Rocket Boats
- 2 Naoe class Ballistic Missile Cruisers
- 1 Premier Class Capital Battleship

OOC: This war has basically started over our desire for more land and resources.
Last edited by Svetar on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:28 pm

Svetar wrote:1200 Hours, Days before Operation Exodus.
Svetari. A great nation founded by the blood, sweat, and tears of those who have worked hard to create a utopia in their eyes. However the people were not selfish. Why would they want to keep all their happiness for themselves? It was time to spread this happiness with the world, and to give birth to a fresh revolution that would envelop the world. In reality the highly militaristic Svetari relied mainly on a war economy, and when buildup was over you must expand or reach stagnation.

On the twenty fourth day of the ninth month this would become a new tale in the folklore of all future Svetari. A glorious time filled with heroics, honor, and glory that would inspire all to come. The Svetari Navy was on Defcon 2, currently at sea on route to Gaveon waters with transports and reserves not far behind. The plan of the operation was a fairly simple one. The attack from a nation such as svetar would hopefully catch the Gaveon Navy completely by surprise. In the confusion All seven Svetari fleets would engage the enemy one by one to weaken and eventually destroy the enemy. With superiority at the sea the invasion would commence, and operation Exodus would be deemed a total success.

Animagrad, Capital of the Democratic Republic Of Svetar
Back in the capital the committee of war was very busy dealing with supply requests, ad transfer orders. At the same time the Heads of government were at the Temple of of Ten; praying for a quick and decisive victory. As was custom Commander of all armed forces, Kanetsugu Naoe was giving an inspiring speech over intercom.

In the meantime the sailors were quiet as they realized many would not be returning home.

- 8 Capital class Aircraft Carriers
- 9 Istanbul class Destroyers
- 17 Tokugawa Class Frigates
- 5 Capital class cruisers
- 40 PT Rocket Boats
- 2 Naoe class Ballistic Missile Cruisers
- 1 Premier Class Capital Battleship

OOC: This war has basically started over our desire for more land and resources.

"tsuyoi air force and navy arrived ready for anything"
Radio Chatter Over the Tsuyoi Forces:
Im bored!where are the bad guys?
Hold your tights Pvt
Kick the Tires and Light the Fire!
as usually no matter what situation where in,their is always some jokes

30 F-22 darkwings
45 Nitro MiGS
12 AH-94 Apaches

2 Kaizer-Class Dreadnoughts
23 Mini-Kaizer Destroyers
7 MK-56 Aircraft Carriers
Last edited by Tsuyoi Tekikoku on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Felix Terra
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Felix Terra » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:56 pm

To: Sevtar
Subject: Unprovoked War

Leader,
You have attacked Gaveo without provocation. This goes against everything that mankind stands for. War is a bad option, war for expansion even worse. Why are you not happy with the land that you have?

With the power vested in me by the Felixian Senate, and for the good of the world, Felix Terra hereby finds a STATE OF WAR with Sevtar. Air, ground and naval forces are Gaveo as you read this. Pull your invasion or the attack will continue.

Signed,
The Chancellor

DEFCON: 2 (WAR)
FREEDOM OF SPEECH: ALLOWED
FORCES: 40,000 TROOPS, 150 SHIPS, 10,000 PLANES
ALLIES: I.C.E. BEING CONACTED
OPERATION: LADY SOVEREIGNTY
Last edited by Felix Terra on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
why are you looking at a post from 2012 go home you're drunk

East Apikai is my main nation nowadays

Gaveo
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

WAR

Postby Gaveo » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:12 pm

OOC: Its Gaveoan
IC:
-Cadiz, Gaveo-
The sailors 1st and 2nd Gaveoan Navy were having a party over unification day and they were in no postion ready for war. It was a beutiful night, lows in the 60s men dancing, DJs mixing but then a awful sound erupted from the north cannonfire from unknown forces were attacking Gaveoan ships! The parties were canceled and the men running to their respected ships had no idea what was going on. The U.G.N Cadiz was being bombarded with fire, the head Admrial had no idea what was going on, he blindly ordered a massive counter-fire attack, firing everything they had, but did they hit any targets?
-Chano, Gaveo-
"Mr. President!" "What?" said the tired Roberto Garcia. "We are under attack!" "Impossible! Who is attacking us?" "We don't know sir but according to our early intel it appears we are taking heavy losses.""Contact the Gaveoan National Congress, we must organize an emgergancy meeting."
Last edited by Gaveo on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bruh.

Svetar
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Svetar » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:17 pm

To: The united republic of Felix terra.
Subject: war
I, premier Mina Lanchester, find it amusing that you believe that idle threats are enough to make us reconsider our righteous efforts to liberate this poor oppressed state? None sense! Our crusade in the name of freedom shall continue until all are free under the banner of the red!

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:25 pm

Gaveo wrote:OOC: Its Gaveoan
IC:
-Cadiz, Gaveo-
The sailors 1st and 2nd Gaveoan Navy were having a party over unification day and they were in no postion ready for war. It was a beutiful night, lows in the 60s men dancing, DJs mixing but then a awful sound erupted from the north cannonfire from unknown forces were attacking Gaveoan ships! The parties were canceled and the men running to their respected ships had no idea what was going on. The U.G.N Cadiz was being bombarded with fire, the head Admrial had no idea what was going on, he blindly ordered a massive counter-fire attack, firing everything they had, but did they hit any targets?
-Chano, Gaveo-
"Mr. President!" "What?" said the tired Roberto Garcia. "We are under attack!" "Impossible! Who is attacking us?" "We don't know sir but according to our early intel it appears we are taking heavy losses.""Contact the Gaveoan National Congress, we must organize an emgergancy meeting."

"tsuyoi nitro MiGs appear in the sky as blue dots and drop missiles on the gaveoan navy,as tsuyoi battleships moved in for the attack firing on enemy navy.Tsuyoi AH-94 Apaches begin firing their Anti-Armor missiles on the enemy ships.
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

Gaveo
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Gaveo » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:30 pm

-Chano, Gaveo-
"All stand for the President of Gaveo!" *applause* "Hello my fellow Gaveoans, as you were told this is an emgerancy meeting, so please cut the applause because I have terrible news" *silence* "Today on June 6th 2026, we are being attacked by an unknown force during univication day..." "We have faced an unknown amount of deaths and I am personally asking you folks to declare war on this unknown force..." *Lights dim and the tv image is replaced by the flag of Svetar, then goes back to normal* *gasps* Unknown Sentator yells "I think we have found out who did it!" *Senators chanting war* "Please senators calm down, we now know who is behind this, so my brothers and sisters shall we declare war on Svetar?" *Votes come in, out of the 300 senators 297 voted yes on war* Communist Party Senator yells "This is what we get for..." *gets tackled* "Oh my god, we are going to war..." whispered Presidente Roberto Garcia.
-Cadiz, Gaveo-
Admiral Jose Villnueva is shocked to find out that MiG jets flew by and bombed some ships, he orders the Navy to send it's F-15s to combat and that Cadiz activates it's AA guns.
Bruh.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:38 pm

Gaveo wrote:-Chano, Gaveo-
"All stand for the President of Gaveo!" *applause* "Hello my fellow Gaveoans, as you were told this is an emgerancy meeting, so please cut the applause because I have terrible news" *silence* "Today on June 6th 2026, we are being attacked by an unknown force during univication day..." "We have faced an unknown amount of deaths and I am personally asking you folks to declare war on this unknown force..." *Lights dim and the tv image is replaced by the flag of Svetar, then goes back to normal* *gasps* Unknown Sentator yells "I think we have found out who did it!" *Senators chanting war* "Please senators calm down, we now know who is behind this, so my brothers and sisters shall we declare war on Svetar?" *Votes come in, out of the 300 senators 297 voted yes on war* Communist Party Senator yells "This is what we get for..." *gets tackled* "Oh my god, we are going to war..." whispered Presidente Roberto Garcia.
-Cadiz, Gaveo-
Admiral Jose Villnueva is shocked to find out that MiG jets flew by and bombed some ships, he orders the Navy to send it's F-15s to combat and that Cadiz activates it's AA guns.

"tsuyoi battleships fire on the cadiz,with the nitro MiGS battling the F-15s,when one the MiGS get shot down"
Tsuyoi Radio Chatter
WE LOST ONE OF THE MIGS!
Dang........
Keep on fighting boys!
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Svetar
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Svetar » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:42 pm

As of now it was the perfect sneak attack. Currently Battle Fleet A was taking the Main brunt of the Gaveoan fire while battle fleet B and C were closing in from the rear. As of now the frigates Oblast, Mikuyo, and Reimi were already on fire while it's crew was scattering to put out the flames. With Aircraft from the other Battlefleets already taking off PT rocket boats were doing what damage they could from a lower angle. Though it's true that Svetari aircraft weren't the fastest they were usually quite reliable.

Svetari Thundercat Multi-role fighters roared overhead; attempting to engage the enemy as fast as they possibly could. With any luck perhaps air superiority could be achieved faster than anticipated. The AA guns proved to be quite a nuisance as they already downed 8 thunder cats.

Gaveo
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Gaveo » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:48 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Gaveo wrote:-Chano, Gaveo-
-Cadiz, Gaveo-

"tsuyoi battleships fire on the cadiz,with the nitro MiGS battling the F-15s,when one the MiGS get shot down"
Tsuyoi Radio Chatter
WE LOST ONE OF THE MIGS!
Dang........
Keep on fighting boys!

-Cadiz, Gaveo-
The beutiful and historic city of Cadiz is being bombarded, citizens running and buildings burning, the mayor Luis Cadiz was severly injured by the blast at City Hall and was sent to Cadiz Memorial Hospital. The Admiral ordered the fighters to destory anything in the sky and they did... He also called for B1B bombers fitted with anti-naval bombs to destroy enemy ships, the planes would be arriving in 2 hours.
-Chano, Gaveo-
Dear leaders of Tsuyoi tekikoku and Svetar,
We are outraged that you have attacked a naturally peaceful nation without proper reason and we demand you fall back, we have powerful allies and powerful Gaveoan resolve. We declare war on you and the war label will be used in till your navy falls back.
Signed,
Roberto Garcia
Presidente de Gaveo
Bruh.

United Nations Alliance (Ancient)
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United Nations Alliance (Ancient) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:52 pm

Recipient(s): Sevtar
Date: June 6, 2026

Sender(s): UNA High Command
Subject: War
To the leaders of Sevtar,

It has come to the attention of the UNA and ICE that you have instigated an attack on a free, sovereign nation. We hereby condemn you. You are hereby cautioned that we have the full authority of the UNA High Command, on behalf of ICE, to support our allies, Felix Terra. Our air force and special forces have been briefed and are being preped for deployment as we speak.

We (UNA and ICE) Are APPAULED that the nation of Sevtar has declared war on the nation of Gaveo with provokation
RECOGNISING the sovereingty of Gaveo is threatened
Furthermore we are REGRETFUL that this action had to be taken against your nation
HEREBY condemning the nation of Sevtar and declaring our support for Gaveo and our ICE allies, Felix Terra

Regards,
Supreme Commandant Wolf Xalian
Imperial Military leader, Lord of Capital Province

Supreme Commandant Kalnas Astradi
Republic Military leader, Lady of Plains Province

High Justiciar Amirah Angelic
Head of UNA Judicial Corps, ICE Reprasentative
Last edited by United Nations Alliance (Ancient) on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[5]Peace, no conflict
[4]Above normal readiness/Increased intelligence watch and strengthened security measures
[3]Medium readiness/Increase in force readiness above that required for normal readiness. Minor peacekeeping operation(s) underway
[2]War readiness. ICE Operation(s) underway
[1]Full-scale war. Defence of homeland or full invasion of another
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69551
Our IC name is the Consolidated Nations Allaince

Proud Member of the International Criminal Police and Peacekeepers Organization

Proud member, and founder of International Coalition for Expansion (ICE)

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:56 pm

Gaveo wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"tsuyoi battleships fire on the cadiz,with the nitro MiGS battling the F-15s,when one the MiGS get shot down"
Tsuyoi Radio Chatter
WE LOST ONE OF THE MIGS!
Dang........
Keep on fighting boys!

-Cadiz, Gaveo-
The beutiful and historic city of Cadiz is being bombarded, citizens running and buildings burning, the mayor Luis Cadiz was severly injured by the blast at City Hall and was sent to Cadiz Memorial Hospital. The Admiral ordered the fighters to destory anything in the sky and they did... He also called for B1B bombers fitted with anti-naval bombs to destroy enemy ships, the planes would be arriving in 2 hours.
-Chano, Gaveo-
We are outraged that you have attacked a naturally peaceful nation without proper reason and we demand you fall back, we have powerful allies and powerful Gaveoan resolve. We declare war on you and the war label will be used in till your navy falls back.
Signed,
Roberto Garcia
Presidente de Gaveo

To: Gaveo
"soon tsuyoi forces leave the gaveon area and head back to tsuyoi tekikoku"
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Gaveo
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Gaveo » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:02 pm

To the nations of I.C.E,
Gaveoans everywhere thank you for your support of a free Gaveo. I hope we can defeat these Imperials and prevent them from destroying our country.
Thanks,
Roberto Garcia,
Presidente de Gaveo
--------------------------
-Cadiz, Gaveo-
The battle for Cadiz continues as the 1st and 2nd fleets are struggle to contain the threat... Many losses. But over the horizon a beacon of hope comes through... (Cue ICE)
-Chano, Gaveo-
"All generals of Gaveo head for the coasts as our nation is under attack, we must maintain our soverginty or die trying. FOR GAVEO!
Bruh.

Ceasario
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ceasario » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:02 pm

-Meanwhile, in the trade routes between Gaveo and Ceasario
"Sir, we should arrive in Gaveo in the morning. How's the weather, fellows?" A radio crackled loudly, and then a voice was heard "Expect some storms, other than that you'll be fine." "Thanks, over and out." The crew members on board were busy with their jobs; checking cargo, making sure radio transmissions were up, except for one man, looking from the side with his binoculars. "What is that.."

(OOC: YAY UNWANTED INTERVENTION! I don't know what my stats will be yet, though.)

Gaveo
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Gaveo » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:04 pm

Ceasario wrote:-Meanwhile, in the trade routes between Gaveo and Ceasario
"Sir, we should arrive in Gaveo in the morning. How's the weather, fellows?" A radio crackled loudly, and then a voice was heard "Expect some storms, other than that you'll be fine." "Thanks, over and out." The crew members on board were busy with their jobs; checking cargo, making sure radio transmissions were up, except for one man, looking from the side with his binoculars. "What is that.."

(OOC: YAY UNWANTED INTERVENTION! I don't know what my stats will be yet, though.)

OOC: You can join you are my ally.
Bruh.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:05 pm

Gaveo wrote:

OOC: no need to sense,cause of that condem thing im trying to get svetar to pull out and im pulling out of this to
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Ceasario
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ceasario » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:06 pm

Gaveo wrote:

(OOC: I'm not sure. I am sort of neutral with everyone involved... I think I'll stay supply mostly. For now at the least..)

Taurenor
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 29, 2004
Ex-Nation

Official Statement to Svetar

Postby Taurenor » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:07 pm

Official Statement of the Association
[Translation: Bahasa Taurenor to Aurenorian English]

Premier Mina Lanchester of Svetar,

As grand lodge officer of the Freemasons' Association pertaining to the field of foreign relations and affairs of the thirty-nine Taurenori states, I would like to offer my regard of consideration and reserved greetings to you, your represented government, and the people of nation which you represent.

As an adherent to the principles of right of sovereignty, the Freemasons' Association has received the news of your represented nation's aggressive misconduct and blatant disregard of its fellow nation of the international community with a sense of mild disapproval at best, and questioning amusement at worst. I cannot but shake my head at seeing the callous action which your represented government and armed forces have inflicted upon the innocent people of Gaveo. As a consequence of your represented government's action, many Gaveoans will lost their life.

Monetary fund and treasury reserve which may be used instead for the betterment of your citizens would be squandered for nothing but a vain attempt of reaching false grandeur. Prestige cannot be achieved by displaying such an obstreperously belligerent display of foreign policy, for instead such a policy would but engulfed your nation within the abyssal fire of hell and destruction itself.

I would like to, therefore, put forward the following question to your represented government: for what prize would your government squander the hard-earned savings of your nation for generations, and the lives of your represented nation's young generation? And at what price would this prize which you apparently so seek by disregarding the sovereignty of Gaveo be left of importance, if the rest of the international community have categorically regarded your represented nation as a belligerent, tyrannous regime which must be vanquished?

As unfortunate as it would be, the Freemasons' Association would like to pledge its allegiance to the government of Gaveo. The Grand Master James Pritchard would like to, however, first communicate with your represented government by offering the following proposal;

• The Government of Svetar, henceforth referred to as 'Svetar', will immediately withdraw its mobilised armed forces directed for the direction of, or within the teritorial sovereignty of the Government of Gaveo, henceforth referred to as 'Gaveo'.
  • The Continental Navy and its naval formations will ensure the enforcement of the above mentioned guarantee, and the security of Gavean territorial sovereignty.
  • The Freemasons' Association would provide for Svetar a total of US$75,000,000,000 or seventy-five billion Universal Standard Dollars as a reward for its obedience and agreement to this proposal.
We await the consideration of your represented government.

Cordially Yours,
Djoko Prasetyo Kusumo
Grand Mason of Foreign Relations
Freemasonic Association Aurenoria
Last edited by Taurenor on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Content prior to December 2012 was written while this account was given to Yohannes and is now Deprecated and not considered part of the subsequent continuity.

The Legion of Kane
Minister

Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Legion of Kane » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:10 pm

Dear Gaveo, and whom it may concern,

We are hereby declaring a state of war between Svetar and the Lrgion, making us automatic allies. We wish to reinforce your naval forces, with our ships, and if the Svetari get through that, we will have authorization to give you field medics along with Commissars. Attached below to this paper is the list of forces we are bringing.

2 Slava Class Cruisers
4 Assault Destroyers
9 Hydrofoil Ionsky Class Vessels
1 Dreadnought
4 Kilo Class Submarines
2 Victor III Submarines

We hope you accept this generous offer, because not very often do we declare war or get into an international fight.

-Volkov, Minister of War

Meanwhile, at Von Esling naval and air base, ships were lining up, one by one, and being accounted for, the crews being readied, the ships being inspected, and fueled. It was going to be a battle that they had not had in a little time. Their Naval forces were devastating, with the Hydrofoils able to jam missiles and shoot down aircraft with their large guided bullets.

OoC : The Assault Destroyer will NOT be deploying on land now, because in my opinion, it is Godmodding and I don't want anyone to get mad. Also, can I actually RP? It says Open.

Svetar
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Svetar » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:12 pm

Gaveo wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"tsuyoi battleships fire on the cadiz,with the nitro MiGS battling the F-15s,when one the MiGS get shot down"
Tsuyoi Radio Chatter
WE LOST ONE OF THE MIGS!
Dang........
Keep on fighting boys!

-Cadiz, Gaveo-
-Chano, Gaveo-
Signed,
Roberto Garcia
Presidente de Gaveo

To: The government of Gaveo
It is with firm resolve that we reject your request for our departure from the area. Our dream to spread freedom and equality shall not go unabated in any way. We shall fight and destroy the shackles of oppression that your government as endowed upon its people. This is our only request for a Gaveoan capitulation, and we hope you take it wisely.

Meanwhile
Out at sea the battle was becoming quite ferocious. After throwing the enemy into confusion the Svetari navy had enough time to start engaging the enemy on 3 sides, causing them to divert their fire resulting in fewer losses. Finally though Battle fleet D had arrived to re-enforce the Svetari navy while reserves remained with the transport fleets. However there were many casualties, as is what happens in war. Commander Kanetsugu could only assume that the enemy was doing worse off.

United Nations Alliance (Ancient)
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United Nations Alliance (Ancient) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:14 pm

The UNA Air Force transports, bombers and fighters approached the Gaveoan coast. "This is Air Field Marshel Viktor Holub of the United Nations Alliance Air Force to Ganeoan military, we request permission to land at one of your airports or air force bases so we may better assisst in your defence" the leader of the UNA/ICE operation said over the radio. He hoped he wouldn't have to land the transports and have a makeshift runway built for the B1-B Lancers and AC-130 "Spooky" gunships he had with him.

20 B1-B Lancers
10 AC-130 "Spooky" gunships
1 AWACS plane
10 AC-130 transports
100 special forces troops
30 combat animals
10 Jackle fast strike vehicles

Special note: All UNA forces are equipped with incendiary munitions
[5]Peace, no conflict
[4]Above normal readiness/Increased intelligence watch and strengthened security measures
[3]Medium readiness/Increase in force readiness above that required for normal readiness. Minor peacekeeping operation(s) underway
[2]War readiness. ICE Operation(s) underway
[1]Full-scale war. Defence of homeland or full invasion of another
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69551
Our IC name is the Consolidated Nations Allaince

Proud Member of the International Criminal Police and Peacekeepers Organization

Proud member, and founder of International Coalition for Expansion (ICE)

Gaveo
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Gaveo » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:14 pm

Taurenor wrote:
(Image)
Official Statement of the Association
[Translation: Bahasa Taurenor to Aurenorian English]

Premier Mina Lanchester of Svetar,

As grand lodge officer of the Freemasons' Association pertaining to the field of foreign relations and affairs of the thirty-nine Taurenori states, I would like to offer my regard of consideration and reserved greetings to you, your represented government, and the people of nation which you represent.

As an adherent to the principles of right of sovereignty, the Freemasons' Association has received the news of your represented nation's aggressive misconduct and blatant disregard of its fellow nation of the international community with a sense of mild disapproval at best, and questioning amusement at worst. I cannot but shake my head at seeing the callous action which your represented government and armed forces have inflicted upon the innocent people of Gaveo. As a consequence of your represented government's action, many Gaveoans will lost their life.

Monetary fund and treasury reserve which may be used instead for the betterment of your citizens would be squandered for nothing but a vain attempt of reaching false grandeur. Prestige cannot be achieved by displaying such an obstreperously belligerent display of foreign policy, for instead such a policy would but engulfed your nation within the abyssal fire of hell and destruction itself.

I would like to, therefore, put forward the following question to your represented government: for what prize would your government squander the hard-earned savings of your nation for generations, and the lives of your represented nation's young generation? And at what price would this prize which you apparently so seek by disregarding the sovereignty of Gaveo be left of importance, if the rest of the international community have categorically regarded your represented nation as a belligerent, tyrannous regime which must be vanquished?

As unfortunate as it would be, the Freemasons' Association would like to pledge its allegiance to the government of Gaveo. The Grand Master James Pritchard would like to, however, first communicate with your represented government by offering the following proposal;

• The Government of Svetar, henceforth referred to as 'Svetar', will immediately withdraw its mobilised armed forces directed for the direction of, or within the teritorial sovereignty of the Government of Gaveo, henceforth referred to as 'Gaveo'.
  • The Continental Navy and its naval formations will ensure the enforcement of the above mentioned guarantee, and the security of Gavean territorial sovereignty.
  • The Freemasons' Association would provide for Svetar a total of US$75,000,000,000 or seventy-five billion Universal Standard Dollars as a reward for its obedience and agreement to this proposal.
We await the consideration of your represented government.

Cordially Yours,
Djoko Prasetyo Kusumo
Grand Mason of Foreign Relations
Freemasonic Association Aurenoria

Thank you for the support.
The Legion of Kane wrote:
Dear Gaveo, and whom it may concern,

We are hereby declaring a state of war between Svetar and the Lrgion, making us automatic allies. We wish to reinforce your naval forces, with our ships, and if the Svetari get through that, we will have authorization to give you field medics along with Commissars. Attached below to this paper is the list of forces we are bringing.

2 Slava Class Cruisers
4 Assault Destroyers
9 Hydrofoil Ionsky Class Vessels
1 Dreadnought
4 Kilo Class Submarines
2 Victor III Submarines

We hope you accept this generous offer, because not very often do we declare war or get into an international fight.

-Volkov, Minister of War

Meanwhile, at Von Esling naval and air base, ships were lining up, one by one, and being accounted for, the crews being readied, the ships being inspected, and fueled. It was going to be a battle that they had not had in a little time. Their Naval forces were devastating, with the Hydrofoils able to jam missiles and shoot down aircraft with their large guided bullets.

OoC : The Assault Destroyer will NOT be deploying on land now, because in my opinion, it is Godmodding and I don't want anyone to get mad. Also, can I actually RP? It says Open.

OOC: You can Rp.
IC: Thank you so much we need all the help we can get.
Bruh.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:14 pm

Svetar wrote:
Gaveo wrote:
-Cadiz, Gaveo-
-Chano, Gaveo-
Signed,
Roberto Garcia
Presidente de Gaveo

To: The government of Gaveo
It is with firm resolve that we reject your request for our departure from the area. Our dream to spread freedom and equality shall not go unabated in any way. We shall fight and destroy the shackles of oppression that your government as endowed upon its people. This is our only request for a Gaveoan capitulation, and we hope you take it wisely.

Meanwhile
Out at sea the battle was becoming quite ferocious. After throwing the enemy into confusion the Svetari navy had enough time to start engaging the enemy on 3 sides, causing them to divert their fire resulting in fewer losses. Finally though Battle fleet D had arrived to re-enforce the Svetari navy while reserves remained with the transport fleets. However there were many casualties, as is what happens in war. Commander
Kanetsugu could only assume that the enemy was doing worse off.

TO: Svetar
Just get your forces to retreat,Please,we dont want a great ally condemed or destroyed just get your forces to leave.You wont Win,sense where backing out.So PLease just drop out the war,
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Gaveo
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Gaveo » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:20 pm

United Nations Alliance wrote:The UNA Air Force transports, bombers and fighters approached the Gaveoan coast. "This is Air Field Marshel Viktor Holub of the United Nations Alliance Air Force to Ganeoan military, we request permission to land at one of your airports or air force bases so we may better assisst in your defence" the leader of the UNA/ICE operation said over the radio. He hoped he wouldn't have to land the transports and have a makeshift runway built for the B1-B Lancers and AC-130 "Spooky" gunships he had with him.

20 B1-B Lancers
10 AC-130 "Spooky" gunships
1 AWACS plane
10 AC-130 transports
100 special forces troops
30 combat animals
10 Jackle fast strike vehicles

Special note: All UNA forces are equipped with incendiary munitions

"You are allowed come on in" said the Air Marshal
-Cadiz, Gaveo-
1st and 2nd fleets finally catch a break as Gaveoan B1B bombers attack Svetari forces. But the fight was still going on and in the middle of the chaos Ceasarioan trade ships were caught in the fire. U.G.N ships despratly trying to protect neutral ships.
-Moktur, Gaveo-
While the national government was focused on the war, the Elves overthrough the weak-rightist state gov't and declared it part of Svetar, troops of the 1st Army is being sent in to destroy the rebellion.
Bruh.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents