NATION

PASSWORD

ISLAM HELP! CALL TO JIHAD!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Slavic State Of Bering
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

ISLAM HELP! CALL TO JIHAD!

Postby Slavic State Of Bering » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:03 pm

To Long Bering Has subjected its Muslim inhabitants to disregard its religon and the teachings of the Holy Prophet! We asked for sharia law in our state to Bering Officals when they responded by saying you exercised your freedom to much we are getting rid of your Islamic republic! THIS IS A JIHAD, A HOLY STRUGGLE! Help your brothers! Allah Akbar!

ISLAMIC SLAVIC STATE NEWS: Morning Prayer begun Different

Today the morning azan was much different then usual, this mornings azan was accompanied with sounds of gunfire, as Islamic Freedom fighters shot at Bering Tyrant Government buildings in an act to restore their islamic state and allow sharia law in their state! http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=UG&feat ... 4lLT3kmQns

Tribal Zulus
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Tribal Zulus » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:08 pm

As an Imam, i cannot support this violent struggle, as Islam absolutely condemns any and all violence against the innocent.

Bering
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bering » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:10 pm

We are Muslim how can you call a jihad against other Muslims

Tribal Zulus
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Tribal Zulus » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:17 pm

OOC: this didnt go the way you planned did it?

Bering
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bering » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:19 pm

OOC: I don't even now what's going on or who he is

Terra Null
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Terra Null » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:21 pm

You want men? You want arms? Terra Null has thousands of freelance soldiers willing to fight for any side for a price.

Great Islamic Caliphate
Attaché

Founded: Aug 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Islamic Caliphate » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:21 pm

Government of Caliphate DOES NOT accept any violence against the fellow Muslim brothers, also violence against innocents. Do it yourself.
Economic Left/Right: -2.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.59
Likes: Islamism, Homophobia, Hamas, Cat, Enviroment, Welfare State, Free Education, Centrist.
Dislikes: Secularism, Atheism, LGBT, Dog, Pollution, Capitalism, Communism, Suicide Bombing, Fascism.

Factbook (In Construction)
Caliphate System

Bering
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bering » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:24 pm

Terra Null wrote:You want men? You want arms? Terra Null has thousands of freelance soldiers willing to fight for any side for a price.

I'll buy them just so he can't
Besides Muslim fundamentalist checks always bounce

Slavic State Of Bering
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Brothers of Islam Please Read! Urgent!

Postby Slavic State Of Bering » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:28 pm

Look at Berings state record! They give us no freedoms, they trample on our beliefs, they happen to be SECULAR muslims, we are devout! We Want freedom we asked for regional autonomy in which Bering said NO and told us our Islamic religon was conflicting with their secular regieme and told us they would end it! We need help! Please! Where are the lions of Islam when you need them! Where is ali!

Bering
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bering » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:31 pm

Slavic State Of Bering wrote:Look at Berings state record! They give us no freedoms, they trample on our beliefs, they happen to be SECULAR muslims, we are devout! We Want freedom we asked for regional autonomy in which Bering said NO and told us our Islamic religon was conflicting with their secular regieme and told us they would end it! We need help! Please! Where are the lions of Islam when you need them! Where is ali!

we might be a tad secular but we are still Muslim

Terra Null
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Terra Null » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:38 pm

Bering wrote:
Terra Null wrote:You want men? You want arms? Terra Null has thousands of freelance soldiers willing to fight for any side for a price.

I'll buy them just so he can't
Besides Muslim fundamentalist checks always bounce

What specifically would you like to purchase?

Vanum Norendum
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanum Norendum » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:38 pm

Though we are a secular non-religious nation, we strongly condemn a war on the grounds of religion, or any laws enacted on religious grounds. Holy wars, and laws are irrational, and have no place in this day and age.

Slavic State Of Bering
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

We Will Not wait to be exterminated

Postby Slavic State Of Bering » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:40 pm

He is going to wipe us out! He has stated and tried it before! We have come back with more faith then ever that blessed be we will succed and create our own state! He is the one that stated we conflicted with his authoritrian state and HIS POWER! He is not god, he does not deserve all the power! We want to devout our love, affection to an islamic state not secular one! We are preparing for Jihad (Struggle) Not waging an offensive war, defending our borders, and towns not invading his! Support us! We are defenders! We have heard the call to arms, and so has other muslim brothers around the world, I hope you will to, or at least tell bering to not invade! allah akbar! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvzXwPen ... re=related

Bering
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bering » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:40 pm

Brothers here me.

I say we allow this thread to judge the outcome of this incident.
We bring in three Islamic judges including The great Caliphate and Tribal Zulus to act as the deciders
we will both make our case and who ever the council rules in favor of will get their way
either sharia law or reunification

Bering
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bering » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:46 pm

Slavic State Of Bering wrote:He is going to wipe us out! He has stated and tried it before! We have come back with more faith then ever that blessed be we will succed and create our own state! He is the one that stated we conflicted with his authoritrian state and HIS POWER! He is not god, he does not deserve all the power! We want to devout our love, affection to an islamic state not secular one! We are preparing for Jihad (Struggle) Not waging an offensive war, defending our borders, and towns not invading his! Support us! We are defenders! We have heard the call to arms, and so has other muslim brothers around the world, I hope you will to, or at least tell bering to not invade! allah akbar! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvzXwPen ... re=related

OOC: And stop being a drama queen we aren't gonna exterminate you

Slavic State Of Bering
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Jihad Grows!

Postby Slavic State Of Bering » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:49 pm

Our Brothers have arrived from abroad to defend us! Allah Akbar! While you sit and make decisions the secular regieme rounds up our people, kills them, inprisons them, burns down so called radical mosques and so on! This is an attack on islam! Thank you for sending us soldiers! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtfDi6nb ... re=related

Bering
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bering » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:52 pm

Slavic State Of Bering wrote:Our Brothers have arrived from abroad to defend us! Allah Akbar! While you sit and make decisions the secular regieme rounds up our people, kills them, inprisons them, burns down so called radical mosques and so on! This is an attack on islam! Thank you for sending us soldiers! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtfDi6nb ... re=related

Let's try to get nations ti recognize you not foreign mercenaries who you claim are Islamic (but really paid to dress up that way
Last edited by Bering on Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tribal Zulus
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Tribal Zulus » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:53 pm

I accept the position as judge, and both of your cases are legitimate, but which is moral. That is the question...
I agree with Bering, partially to the Slavic States violent first post.

Great Islamic Caliphate
Attaché

Founded: Aug 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Islamic Caliphate » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:54 pm

(OOC: I become judge? Woaa...)
We advise both of you to separated. Slavic State of Bering and Bering both will have their own territory. Slavic State of Bering will impose sharia law and probably become our ally, when Bering will keep secular. That's to avoid the bloodshed. Or, there's referendum to determine whether Bering become secular or Islamist.
Economic Left/Right: -2.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.59
Likes: Islamism, Homophobia, Hamas, Cat, Enviroment, Welfare State, Free Education, Centrist.
Dislikes: Secularism, Atheism, LGBT, Dog, Pollution, Capitalism, Communism, Suicide Bombing, Fascism.

Factbook (In Construction)
Caliphate System

Tribal Zulus
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Tribal Zulus » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:55 pm

Seems we need a third judge....

Slavic State Of Bering
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Slavic State Of Bering » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:56 pm

What Violent first post!? I said this is a jihad! A holy struggle! Go read it agian! They are trying to exterminate us! We are trying to survive, and bring freedom to our people and islam!

Bering
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bering » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:56 pm

so
1 vote for unification
and
1 vote for separation

we need a third judge

The Ebony Legion
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Ebony Legion » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:57 pm

I throw my support behind Bering, The Slavic States are violent terrorists, (i believe) Islam condemns violence against innocent people, if Tribal Zulus truly is an Imam...

Slavic State Of Bering
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Slavic State Of Bering » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:59 pm

The only judge is Allah! We will never quit our quest for freedom regardless of what our islamic sellout countries try to say! Some of you have favoured us which we thank, but others are willing to send 5 million devout muslims into a secular regieme which we tried to split away from. You know what the outcome of that will be? Death! It has gone to far, please help us this is a struggle which we need help from please! Allah akbar

Tribal Zulus
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Tribal Zulus » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:59 pm

so
2 vote for unification
and
1 vote for separation

We win!!!

Next

Advertisement