NATION

PASSWORD

Embargo of Gholgoth and its nations = MT

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Aerosalia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Embargo of Gholgoth and its nations = MT

Postby Aerosalia » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:11 am

From the: Leadership and the government of the United States of Aerosalia.
To: The Nations contained in the region known by the World Assembly as Gholgoth.
Subject: Official Embargo by Aerosalia.

Good day to you,

I am the President of the United States of Aerosalia. I am writing this on behalf of the United States government in the East Pacific to declare our official embargo to all nations contained in the expansionist, imperial-like and warmongering region known by the World Assembly as Gholgoth. I have watched nations such The Kraven Corporation was condemned, and then finally the Empire of Milograd and the New Gothic Empire of Automagfreek.

I am ashamed by the fact that no nations out there with the power and militaristic capacity under their disposal have do anything to stop these warmongering and imperial-like region which is full of, we all agree, expansionist empires.

Recognising the above.

Hereby declaring official embargo to all nations of the region known by the World Assembly as Gholgoth.

-Signed-
President James Kennedy
United States of Aerosalia
Last edited by Aerosalia on Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
The United States of Aerosalia: Land of Justice and Freedom in NationStates

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=aerosalia

Aerosalia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aerosalia » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:21 am

President James Kennedy is afraid for deep down in his heart the president knows that he is taking a huge gamble with this latest move. He wants to, however, show the much stronger nations of the world in the international community that together and united, we can all create a strong enough force to face nationstates in regions such as Gholgoth. For example, President Kenny have asked some states by telegram in the East Pacific to help him and the Aeroslain government on this cause, but their government have sent negative telegrams.

It is very saddening, considering that as President Kennedy browsed the archive of the Security Council World Assembly this morning, he saw the many horrible actions which the Imperial government of Automagfreek, and on further reflection and revelation taht of the region of Gholgoth as a whole have perpetrated.

It is now and it is the right time for action. The United States of Aerosalia will have the braveness to lead this liberation force. Nations of the world must not be afraid and show that united they can move the heaven.

He prepares to see the reaction of the nations in Gholgoth. Whatever happen, Aerosalia is protected by the much larger The East Pacific region, and even the invasion force of many Gholgoth nations will not stand a chance against the defending force of The East Pacific.

Arkania 5
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Arkania 5 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:12 am

OoC: lnope. East Pacific isn't a RP region. Prepare to get squashed by Kraven and Auto.
MT <Compatible with FanT if needed>: The Shattered Enclave [INACTIVE]
FT: Aperture Industries
"The Shattered Enclave is technically a failed nation, but through all odds, they have survived as a million-headed hydra, all ready to simultaneously attack each other as their enemies. Wildly different factions, each with cultures that simply could not have developed within a hundred years, kept in a temporum of chaos...one wonders if more unexplained powers were involved in the creation of this monstrosity..."
WE ARE THE COLOR RED IN A WORLD FULL OF BLACK AND WHITE.....
tl;dr: Not a country or a nation. More like an entire world divided into a trillion pieces. Near impossible to invade. FanT/FT origins, MT/PMT technology.
Allanea wrote:evil shithole of a country

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:15 am

OOC: Looks like you'd be more at home in Gameplay. The World Assembly really has no power around these parts of NS.

This nation is controlled by the player who was once Neo-Ixania on the Jolt Forums! It is also undergoing reconstruction.

Cromarty
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Cromarty » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:50 pm

Arkania 5 wrote:OoC: lnope. East Pacific isn't a RP region. Prepare to get squashed by Kraven and Auto.

OOC: Actually, the East Pacific is about the only game created region to have a credible roleplay community.
Cerian Quilor wrote:There's a difference between breaking the rules, and being well....Cromarty...
<Koth>all sexual orientations must unite under the relative sexiness of madjack
Former Delegate of Osiris
Brommander of the Cartan Militia: They're Taking The Cartans To Isengard!
Кромартий

Automagfreek
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Automagfreek » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:36 pm

The New Gothic Empire of Automagfreek

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

The Freekish Empire laughs at this toothless declaration from Aerosalia. This supposed 'embargo' you are threatening is entirely worthless, for no Gothic nation conducts any sort of trade with said nation, nor do any Gothic ships pass anywhere near this 'East Pacific'. We would suggest that upstarts such as yourselves refrain from threatening the most dominant force in modern history, because it never ends well for the instigator. Should you continue to agitate you will find yourselves on our radar screen, a place few nations of your size and power (or complete lack thereof) would want to be.

As with any threat to the Empire or to the Gholgoth Regional Alliance, we will treat this seriously. Should Aerosalia make any attempts to interfere with maritime traffic coming to or from Automagfreek, or any Gothic nation for that matter, we will resort to military force to defend our economic interests. We will engage in a brief and decisive campaign that will teach Aerosalia to not meddle in the affairs of superior men.

No further warning nor instruction will be issued. Either heed our declaration, or find yourselves staring down a Freekish armada. Your choice.

Minister Hartman
-AMF Ministry of Foreign Affairs-
Founded on March 24th, 2003
Proud founder and Lord of Gholgoth
Condemned by Security Council Resolution #82
Join the religion of war. Become a Vanmakti warrior today.

The Naacal
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 23, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Naacal » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:15 pm

The Enrialist Imperium of the Naacal

Dear President Kennedy:

I must say I was quite astonished to find your government's declaration on my desk. We do not get many messages from the East Pacific so I and my senior advisors have spent a great deal of time looking over the ramifications of your statement.

I must say that you need to do more work for this to ever have a chance of being taken seriously and submitted to our nation. My department does have very high-quality standards that we must hold ourselves to.

I do hope I am being correct in my estimation that this announcement was destined for my Ministry. After all if I passed it on to the Ministry of State or Infinite forbid, the Emperor they would tell you that we have no trade treaties or relationships with your nation, nor to my knowledge does any nation of Gholgoth. So as Lerian XII or the Ministry of State would want to just toss your epistle in the trash bin, and/or remove you from existence for the impertenence you show, I will assume that my office was this message's proper destination.

En'Relas-N'Thranne
Minister of Entertainment
Enrialist Imperium of the Naacal

Aerosalia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aerosalia » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:24 pm

Embargo of Gholgoth and its nations (MT, Discussion Place, ooc): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=196850

Aerosalia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aerosalia » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:34 pm

Automagfreek wrote:
The New Gothic Empire of Automagfreek

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

The Freekish Empire laughs at this toothless declaration from Aerosalia. This supposed 'embargo' you are threatening is entirely worthless, for no Gothic nation conducts any sort of trade with said nation, nor do any Gothic ships pass anywhere near this 'East Pacific'. We would suggest that upstarts such as yourselves refrain from threatening the most dominant force in modern history, because it never ends well for the instigator. Should you continue to agitate you will find yourselves on our radar screen, a place few nations of your size and power (or complete lack thereof) would want to be.

As with any threat to the Empire or to the Gholgoth Regional Alliance, we will treat this seriously. Should Aerosalia make any attempts to interfere with maritime traffic coming to or from Automagfreek, or any Gothic nation for that matter, we will resort to military force to defend our economic interests. We will engage in a brief and decisive campaign that will teach Aerosalia to not meddle in the affairs of superior men.

No further warning nor instruction will be issued. Either heed our declaration, or find yourselves staring down a Freekish armada. Your choice.

Minister Hartman
-AMF Ministry of Foreign Affairs-

To: The Minister Hartman of the Automagfreek Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Subject: Your government's threat.

Good day to you,

As you know from my previous letter to your region, I am the current elected President of the United States, of Aerosalia; you can call me James Kennedy.

I am terribly shocked... by the many inhumane actions which you have perpetrated as we all can see in your World Assembly condemnation. I cannot believe that there will be any existing governments out there with such a brutal capacity to not just suppress its own population, but also that of the many innocent members of the international community.

Have you, and your Emperor have no shame whatsoever...?

You may be large, and you may have 20.422 billion population in your nation, but we will fight for the cause of liberty and justice, for mankind and for our children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. They will have a good future, for in that future there will be no nations with governments and regimes identical to that of yours in characteristic.

Your military, the Automagfreek Armed Forces, may be much, much larger than our total population, but I will not take back my words. I will face your represented government head on. For the cause of rightenousness shall we prevail.

However, I want to, yet again repeat the question I have said about before.. have you, and your Emperor have no shame whatsoever for the many terrible actions mentioned by the Security Council Archive Condemnation...?

-Signed-
President James Kennedy

Aerosalia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aerosalia » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:43 pm

The capital city of Aerosalia, York, has never been as full with military personnel as it is now. Various detachments and infantry divisions of the Aerosalian Armed Forces have gathered and garrisoned themselves, assigned by the chief adjutant to the commander in chief, General William Harrison, to their respective posts. As far as the eyes can see everyone's afraid, mothers hugging their little babies, young soldiers hugging their adorable love ones, and fathers kissing their sad yet proud daughters and wifes.

It is understandable that they're all sad, for they will face one of the greatest evils in this world, the nation of Automagfreek which has been condemned by the World Assembly SECURITY COUNCIL RESOLUTION # 83 (link to resolution here: http://www.nationstates.net/page=WA_pas ... 2/start=82).

But they are Aerosalians. They will fight for the cause of justice for Aerosalia as a nation itself was once colonised by the old superpowers in The East Pacific.

Time is of the essence, and therefore the Aerosalian Armed Forces mobilised as quick as they can. Multiple frigates as well as carriers of the Aerosalian Self-Defence Maritime Force scoured the immediate water's length nearby Aerosalia's coastal areas. They are practicing for the impending defence of the nation in the case that the Automagfreek Navy will bring their invasion forces to the United States of Aerosalia.

Aerosalia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aerosalia » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:29 pm

BREAKING NEWS

It has been announced by the United States government this morning that the administration and armed forces have purchased ten Sovereign Mk. III aircraft carriers from the United Kingdom of the Lower Realm's Wolf and Sparrow Shipwrights Limited.

President James Kennedy announced publicly in a statement with Aerosalian journalists and press conference attaches that "this will used wisely for our gallant defence of the motherland, land of freedom and of the free, the United States of Aerosalia."

"God Bless Aerosalia"

Aerosalia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aerosalia » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:36 pm

The Naacal wrote:

The Enrialist Imperium of the Naacal

Dear President Kennedy:

I must say I was quite astonished to find your government's declaration on my desk. We do not get many messages from the East Pacific so I and my senior advisors have spent a great deal of time looking over the ramifications of your statement.

I must say that you need to do more work for this to ever have a chance of being taken seriously and submitted to our nation. My department does have very high-quality standards that we must hold ourselves to.

I do hope I am being correct in my estimation that this announcement was destined for my Ministry. After all if I passed it on to the Ministry of State or Infinite forbid, the Emperor they would tell you that we have no trade treaties or relationships with your nation, nor to my knowledge does any nation of Gholgoth. So as Lerian XII or the Ministry of State would want to just toss your epistle in the trash bin, and/or remove you from existence for the impertenence you show, I will assume that my office was this message's proper destination.

En'Relas-N'Thranne
Minister of Entertainment
Enrialist Imperium of the Naacal

To: Leadership and the government of the Enrialist Imperium of the Naacal.
Subject: Your response.

Good day to you,

As you know from my previous letter to your region, I am the current elected President of the United States, of Aerosalia; you can call me James Kennedy.

It is without my surprise that your letter have come as a bit condescending even by our standard, which we full understand. Nations such as that of yours in the international community and this world will never change. Your senior advisors apparently is not very well paid for the job that they are meant to do everyday, for the content of our previous statement was clear; the tyrannious actions which Gholgoth as a region and its imperial-like nations have done for so long must be stop at all cost.

The alternative is a grim reality which foreshadow only the rise of hell from the depth of the abyssal demon's fury itself.

Please allow me to ask you this question. Have you felt no wrong in which your neigbouring nations have suppressed the free-wills of their people and declared aggression against free, innocent nations of the world?

Thank you for your attention.

-Signed-
President James Kennedy
Last edited by Aerosalia on Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United World Order
Senator

Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:29 pm

The Fortified Fascist State of The United World Order

Recipient;The Entirety of Gholgoth And The United States of Aerosalia

The United States of Aerosalia has done a extremely brave act that deserves the most respect from people such as us. The United World Order even though sharing different idealogies with the United States of Aerosalia cannont but agree with the statements described by the United States about the Entirety of Gholgoth. An embargo is a extremely brave and commendfull first step at stopping the beast that is Gholgoth headed by a nation that defies mankind and would rather see it's end to establish it's own rule or acheive unbelievable goals which we cannont let go unpunished. Therefore The United World Order Navy will send whatever it can to help the United States in it's quest to extingish the flames that this beast has brought upon mankind and the world.

sincerely signed,
The Supreme Commander of The State Victor Klubtz

The Ordernite Naval Command, Berlina

Within ONCOM it was hectic as the orders had been given to raise the Navy as they would be prepared for sail towards Gholgoth. This would most likely be ONCOM's greatest task as an embargo was called upon the entirety of Gholgoth by a single nation. The United States of Aerosalia had sounded the drums of war and the United World Order would adhere to the drums of war as they played there ghastly tune across the world. Thousands possibly millions of people would die in this embargo which would decide the fate of ONCON and the entire Navy within the United World Order. What most of the sailors and ONCON personnel did not know was that there leadership was planning to sacrifice them as a economic booster since war would ultimatly increase there economy through loosing possibly thousands of men to the flames of war. They didn't know it but there leadership did and they only told them when the sailors questioned them was, Prevail We Must..

It was highly likely that this could be the greatest defeat ever suffered by ONCOM and the Navy. There was no plan of winning this embargo that would blow up into a full blown war. There was only survival and stalemating the beast that was Gholgoth. The mission was simply to provide aid to the Aerosalia Navy in it's embargo by what ever means possible. The deployment of the Ordernite Armadas could beef up the embargo frontlines in the high seas near Gholgoth waters, and if they did fail to beef up the embargo and keep the lines they're only hope would be that they could slip out with most of there vessels intact.

"This can't be true can it?!" An Admiral spoke as he looked over the report and sighed in disbelief. Others were taking it the same and didn't imagine that they would be sending hundreds of sailors to there deaths. The Supreme Admiral banged his fist on the table which silenced everyone in the room as he glared at each of them.

"Listen here, do not undermine the Supreme Commander of The State's decison. It is final now get over it and get back to the situaton at hand" he roared to the people in the room as the eerie silence returned momentairly before one of the Admirals spoke up after drinking a glass of water out of being fairly nervous.

"Supreme Admiral. How should this assistance be taken up should we just spread our forces outside of Gothic Waters and sit there stopping vessels and waiting for the wrath of the Gothic Regional Alliance and there respective navies?" asked the Admiral as the others agreed and talking started up again as the Supreme Admiral raised his voice once again.

"Quiet all of you, we will do what needs to be done for this conflict and so on and so on" he said as he glared at them all as he took his glass of water and took a few sips of his water as he continued.

"What the Supreme Commander of The State wants, we will accomplish now enough of this argueing and complaining. We have an embargo to fufill" he said as he dismissed the meeting within ONCON as meanwhile Naval forces were being prepared for the assistance of The United States of Aerosalia

UWONS Retribution , Gerald R. Ford Aircraft Carrier
Strike Group Divine Lighting, Berlina Naval Port Yard

Aboard The Retribution which was the capitol ship for Strike Group Divine Lighting which was one of several strike groups to be sent out towards Gholgoth waters for an embargo. The assistance of the United States of Aerosalia was to be taken to the fullest and at a high priority during the entirety of the embargo. It would take another night for the taskforce to be fully ready for sail and then an additional three days to make the trip towards Gholgoth Waters. Admiral Desmond Striker was aboard the Retribution as he sat in his armchair and looked over the entire deployment list keeping in mind with what was avalible to him currently as he looked up towards the glass window which looked out into the vastness of the ocean ahead and the vessels included in Strike Group Divine Lighting.

"Admiral Striker sir, the entire taskforce should be ready by tommorow morning and we can expect to arrive in four days with the sail towards Gholgoth" the sailor said as Admiral Striker nodded and smiled as he took a sip of water and looked towards the sailor once more. He knew this would be possibly the last peacefull day of his life and then after today it would not be the same anymore.

"Is there any possible chance theres a bar anywhere near here, sailor?" Admiral Striker asked the sailor as the sailor raised an eyebrow and breifly laughed as he rubbed his chin and scratched his head.

"Umm.. I believe so Admiral Striker that there is a bar near here, if you would like there can be a taxi here in several minutes so you can head over" The sailor said as Admiral Striker nodded and rose from his armchair and brushed his uniform off and stood next to the sailor and patted his shoulder. Admiral Striker was in need of a good drink and if that meant going to some cheap bar then that was his choice to make.

"Get a Taxi and I'l be out there in a few, hurry up now" Admiral Striker said as the sailor went off towards a telephone so he could call for a taxi. He would drink the last of his peace away with beverages and tommorow overcome the hangover that was to hang over him and continue with his duties as Admiral Striker.

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:41 pm

From Bone Fort Central Command

The Armed Republic of Bone Fort wholeheartedly supports this action. It is time for Gholgoth to learn that they are not as superior as they think they are. We offer our full armed forces for this noble undertaking, and will do anything necessary, even if it means wiping the entirety of Gholgoth from the map. We will make them hurt.
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:06 pm

He knew what was coming. He wasn't stupid. Command had just announced the possibility of a war with a region called Gholgoth. He didn't know much about this place, only heard some rumors. Apparently it was some sort of hellhole full of bloodthirsty maniacs. He wasn't sure if this was true or not, but for Command to actually pursue action against a foreign power, let alone an entire region, they would have to be pretty damn evil.

He knew the odds were stacked against them. It was them and a few other countries against forty-eight of the strongest nations in the world. They had reduced many a nation much bigger than Bone Fort to radioactive slag for lesser reasons. Their armies were unfathomably big, and Bone Fort had an army only a fraction of the size.

But he wasn't worried. No one here was. As he stared across the endless wasteland surrounding him, with all of it's unimaginable horrors hidden in in the darkness of an endless night, he felt strangely calm. Gholgoth has conquered and beaten many other nations. But none of them were like Bone Fort. Those poor bastards had no idea what they'd be getting into.

He smiled. A storm was coming. But he was ready.
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Belhorizon
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Belhorizon » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:20 pm

Official Communique From the Belhorizonian High Military Command

Under orders from His Royal Highness the King, Emmanuel Bassil I, we are to lend you 25,000,000 soldiers. 15,000,000 belonging to the Land forces with their corresponding equipment and heavy weaponry. 5,000,000 air, and 5,000,000 navy. Moreover, 17,000 planes of all kinds will be lent alongside these troops. ((Sorry for the small amount of planes, most of my airforce is already engaged. Just put them into a land division, their training is highlighted in my in-game factbook)). Finally, 2 aircraft carriers, 7 destroyers, 14 cruisers, 1 nuclear submarine, 17 submarines, 1 nuclear aircraft carrier, 4 amphibious assault ships, 76 littoral combat ships, due to your coastal position, 20 frigates and 167 mine countermeasures ships.

They are to be returned to our government in full number and perfect state of repair. Any sunk ships should have corresponding paper-work filled out and sent to our Defence Ministry.

Good luck.
Belhorizon National News: BREAKING: Military Intervention declared in Frojo. More details here.

Official Website (Work in progress)

Schultaria Prime
Envoy

Founded: Mar 01, 2004
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Schultaria Prime » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:24 pm

HOLOUPLINK - USSSP CENTDIR (GENERAL ENCRYPTION - CLEARANCE S1)
AAUTH: ESCHULTZ-USSSP
TIMESTAMP: 22:46 SCT, 23 NAU 122 SDC

The Central Directorate of the United Socialist States of Schultaria Prime

To: James Kennedy. President. The United States of Aerosalia.
Victor Klubtz. Supreme Commander. The Fortified Fascist State of The United World Order.
Cc: Mr. Hartman. Minister of Foreign Affairs. The New Gothic Empire of Automagfreek.
From: Elliot Schultz. Central Director - USSSP; CEO - The State Industries of Schultaria Prime - Designwerks.
Subject: Regional Blockade (Re: Gholgoth and the shipping of Designwerks Products).

President Kennedy and Commander Klubts,

The Central Directorate, National Assembly, and Defense Forces hereby acknowledge the instigation of economic actions against Gholgoth. As a member state of the Gholgoth regional alliance, we hereby acknowledge these actions also apply to the United Socialist States and its related industries. If this is to escalate, the implications shall be damaging to all parties involved. Nonetheless we do not see, nor do we expect, a compromise solution to be reached between our respective parties in the short-term future.

The Schultarian nation is saddened to see such reasonable countries paint the complex array of Gothic states, to which we have been honored to be a member for many decades, with such broad strokes. Although the USSSP is the largest liberal democracy in Gholgoth, the unilateral declarations made by your respective offices have demonstrated the initial boundaries of this conflict. Despite having no historical animus between our respective states, the Central Directorate and National Assembly have been informed about the potential ramifications of a potential region-wide blockade and embargo. Any actions taken against the assets of the 48-strong Gholgoth Regional Alliance shall be considered, by extension, a direct attack on our sovereignty and the citizens whom we are sworn to represent and protect.

Thus, we wish to inform the Aerosalian and Ordernite states that any interference with trade from the State Industries of Schultaria Prime (Designwerks) or military actions against any USSSP or Gothic-flagged vessels shall be considered a formal declaration of war against the United Socialist States. All branches of the Defense Forces have been alerted to the possibility of a rapidly escalating conflict that might, however remote, involve the use of unconventional strategic weaponry.

We, of course, hope that this does not come to pass. The onus is on you.

Elliot Schultz.
-CEO - The State Industries of Schultaria Prime - Designwerks
-Central Director - The United Socialist States of Schultaria Prime
Last edited by Schultaria Prime on Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:06 pm, edited 5 times in total.
The United Socialist States of Schultaria Prime (USSSP)

Information: Military White Paper
Storefront: Designwerks Heavy Industry | Designwerks Interkosmos | Designwerks Computation
Active Storylines:

Maltropia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:16 am

Communique of the Royal Kingdom of Maltropia

Corcaigh Nua,
Royal Kingdom of Maltropia
Date: 24/08/2012 AD
Encryption = None

To: Aerosalia
CC: All Nations involved in the Embargo of Gholgoth

Dear sir,
I was deeply surprised to read that your young and small nation had dared to pass judgement on the region of Gholgoth. Many of these nations are of the sort that would destroy one like yours in an instant, with no sense feelings of guilt or injustice to prevent the boot heels of their vast armies from trampling upon all that your people hold dear. On average, each nation of Gholgoth boasts a population nearly 2000 times your own, yet here I see you valiantly challenging them and upholding justice and virtue as more precious than life itself. I am impressed, and I must say I am humbled.

The Royal Kingdom of Maltropia is one of those nations which regularly finds itself fighting occupation forces in peaceable lands, or dispatches fleets to end slavery in far-flung regions of the world. These endeavours did also once bring us into conflict with a Gholgothic nation, and there too we were vying to defend a fledging state being seized as but a trophy of a war. Too many of these countries have merely laughed at your embargo and threatened destruction and death upon your nation. We do not approve of warmongering, and more so we do not believe war should be seen as final - or indeed, first - recourse in any situation. Nonetheless, here I see a land about to be set upon by many nations of many times its size. I cannot sit idly by and call it "justice" or even believe it was "inevitable." As fierce advocates of national sovereignty and of freedom, the Maltropian people can not and will not allow this to progress unchecked. We will do our utmost to defend your nation.

Even so, however, you have made a crucial mistake in threatening the entire Gholgothic region. Not all states of that land are cruel and oppressive - indeed, there are many examples of kind and generous governments, of freedom-loving and upholding of virtue. These are nations such as Holy Marsh, Yohannes, Anemos Major - there is quite a list. However amiable these countries are, they would not sit by while they were unjustly embargoed. You would be merely inviting the deaths of your sailors and soldiers for a misplaced "side quest" on an otherwise noble cause. Maltropia will not take part in any aggression against our allies or nations we believe you have wronged in generalising against. What we will do is fight for liberty and justice wheresoever the battle might be.

You have our support.

Regards,
Proinsias Ó Manacháin
Minister of War
Last edited by Maltropia on Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

Cordessia
Envoy

Founded: Jul 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cordessia » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:20 am

To: The United States of Aerosalia
Subject: Regarding Embargo of the Region of Gholgoth and its Substituents

Message Begins:

It gives me hope to see that in this world, there still are those who would seek to shape a better future, not just for their own, but for others far and near as well. That said, Gholgoth's reputation is not the product of fanciful imaginations nor the descendants of tales spread at the inn. I've little doubt other nations have made a reply to your public missive, both within and without the region of Gholgoth. I've little doubt that you have been warned of the near impossible task that you have set for yourself. Other nations will no doubt march under your banner, should worst come to worst, but beware the no few nations that would elect to fly the banner of those you have declared enemies of the world.

Before you send the children of Aerosalia to lands and waters far removed from home, I ask of you, what can you truly achieve? Even with allies beyond count, the best any coalition could hope to achieve would be to temporarily halt the expansion of the Gholgoth region. Too few are willing to publicly protest against the actions of Gholgoth's expansionist nations, and it would be a dark day indeed if one of the few nations brave enough to stand up to them was wiped off from all known history.

Now is not the time for open action. The nations of this world remain apathetic to such a cause. Most would turn away, that they would be granted an existence free of the strife that your proposal would entail, for all too many have lost too much in lesser conflicts.

Until then, I fear that Cordessia may not play a part.

In Sincerity,
Dorian Fox.

End of message.

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:36 am

To: The minister of forign affairs, - United States of Aerosalia
cc:
    The Minister of Defence - United States of Aerosalia,
    The Minister of Trade and Commerce, United States of Aerosalia
    The President of The United States of Aerosalia
From: Minister of Overseas relations, Mercantile Federal Republic of the Aurora Confederacy
RE: Embargo of Golgoth Region and the impact it will have on civilians on both sides.

Dear Sir,
A small nation such as yours, going up against an entire region may seem to your president as a possible election winner, however such trophy conflicts over an entire region will only ever end badly for the party instigating such conflicts, therefore I urge you to reconsider the proposal before this escalates into a full blown conflict.

Such a conflict with many large nations in the Golgoth region, not all of which are of an aggressive political stance, may get drawn into the conflict, this will undoubtably bring destruction to your cities and death to civilians, resulting from the strategic and tactical advances by Golgoth forces. I therefore urge you to recind this proposal before it brings undue hardship to your civilians.

Yours.
Tyson Sennett,
Office of overseas relations
Mercantile Federal Republic of the Aurora Confederacy.
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Aerosalia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aerosalia » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:01 am

United World Order wrote:
(Image)
The Fortified Fascist State of The United World Order

Recipient;The Entirety of Gholgoth And The United States of Aerosalia

The United States of Aerosalia has done a extremely brave act that deserves the most respect from people such as us. The United World Order even though sharing different idealogies with the United States of Aerosalia cannont but agree with the statements described by the United States about the Entirety of Gholgoth. An embargo is a extremely brave and commendfull first step at stopping the beast that is Gholgoth headed by a nation that defies mankind and would rather see it's end to establish it's own rule or acheive unbelievable goals which we cannont let go unpunished. Therefore The United World Order Navy will send whatever it can to help the United States in it's quest to extingish the flames that this beast has brought upon mankind and the world.

sincerely signed,
The Supreme Commander of The State Victor Klubtz

To: The Government of the Fortified Fascist State of The United World Order.
Subject: Joint-action against the nations of Gholgoth.

Good day to you,

I am the President of the United States of Aerosalia. You can call me James Kennedy. Mr Klubtz, thank you very much for your declared assistance for this honourable strategic effort of our government.

Indeed, how can any governments in this world disagree with the fact that the cause of justice and advancement of freedom will always be considered as some of the most important basic dignity which we have, and should have as a part of this international community. Nations of this world, the United States of Aerosalia may be not strong, but we will prove that against all odd, and under the banner of our righteous cause, the Aerosalian Armed Forces will prevail to defend the home of the free, the United States of Aerosalia.

To the nation of the United World Order; I would like to commend your action for this most noble and righteous cause. Hereby I announce that Aerosalian military bases in our nation will be open for your armed forces to stay in. Your formations are most welcomed.

To the nations of Gholgoth; I would like to, once again, announce my position. I am adamant all of you must be stop. Although you may be are 48 of some of the strongest nations in this world however, with the support of the freemen of international community, we will prevail.

To the nations of the world still undecided; join us. Heed my call for shall the beast is not slain as of now, the abyssal whip of hell will extend its dark embrace upon you, and the innocent people of your nation, one day.

God bless Aerosalia.

-Signed-
President James Kennedy

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:24 am

to The United States of Aerosalia:
First we are not a part of Gholgoth nor would we join this region any time in the near future.
It comes to our knowledge that you declare an embargo over the said region. Even with the support of the whole region this would be a foolish try to prove power you don't have.
I agree with my colleague form the Aurora Confederacy that all measures should be stopped immediately. You can never win this and you should stop before permanent damage will be done.
sincerely
Sven Gudmunson, department of international affairs

Miskito Coast
Attaché

Founded: Aug 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Miskito Coast » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:58 am

International Relief Committee

To: Mr. President James Kennedy, United States of Aerosalia
From: Monica Kagame, International Relief Committee Coordinator
Subject: Request for allowance of humanitarian aid
Classification: Secure

Dear Mr. President

Please allow me to introduce myself, I am Miss Monia Kagame, International Relief Committee Coordinator for SOLIDARITY.

SOLIDARITY is a humanitarian agency dedicated to alleviating the suffering of the poorest of the poor in Miskito. We are a non-denominational, non -governmental and non-political agency.

SOLIDARITY works towards ensuring that the poorest and most vulnerable in Miskito and those affected by humanitarian crises, have access to the fundamental needs and rights of life, including, but not limited to, food, water, shelter, medical attention and education.

The Miskito Coast is one of the words poorest nations. Stricken by years of civil war coupled with a decade long famine and drought the country was brought to its knees. Despite the ending of the war the country still has huge obstacles to overcome including rampant HIV/AIDs, lack of clean water and hygiene, almost non-existent education facilities and well as famine caused by the containing drought.

However due to International donations to our agency and direct investment in Miskito we are beginning to see the possibility of a brighter future.

The Empire of Yohannes, through the Yohannesische Bundesbank is both one of our key donators as well as offering a vital banking service to our nation. We feel that your rash actions in attempting to enforce an embargo on Gholgoth will both interfere with monetary transfers as well as economic aid.

We urge you to reconsider your embargo or as a minimum allow the transport of economic shipments and financial assistance/transactions.

Failure to do so will result in the loss of lives in our poverty stricken nation, exacerbating the problems we already face.

We can not allow this to happen and should you fail to at accordingly we will bring our problems to the Miskito government and exhaust all possible measures to ensure lives are saved.

Sincerely,

Monica Kagame, International Relief Committee Coordinator
Last edited by Miskito Coast on Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:39 am, edited 3 times in total.

Asacia
Attaché

Founded: May 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Asacia » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:51 am

People's Commissariat of External Relations of the Glorious People's Union of Asacia
Comisariado Popular de Relaciones Exteriores de la Gloriosa Unión Popular de Asacia

To the esteemed James Kennedy, the President of the United States of Aerosalia;

It is with great concern that we of the People's Commissariat of External Relations have received news of your embargo.

It is our personal belief that the Gothic regional alliance, by exemplifying what is wrong with the world today, with reactionary and revisionary oppression, political puppeteering, imperialistic aspirations, etc. etc., has proven itself to be a severe threat to the security and stability of the world as we know it, and we commend you for taking it upon yourselves to act upon this.

However, we are concerned that you may be grossly outnumbered and out-armed, and given the political apathy that has prevented nations from engaging the Gothic alliance successfully in the past, this cause might be hopelessly lost without external help.

Therefore, the glorious Asacian workingpeople, in their support of the collective regime that is the People's Union of Asacia, hereby support your government's actions and will render what aid and resources we can provide in this endeavour. We shall provide you with updates on the position and movement of the Asacian task force to further reinforce the embargo.

Our main targets of concern are the multinational corporations within the Gothic geopolitical sphere ... disruption of business ...

We may have some ... political differences with others of that have joined in this endeavour, but rest assured that this is a common cause against all nations in Gholgoth, who, by guilt of association, stand on the wrong side of history.

People's Commissariat for External Relations

P.O. Box 409 34th Revolutionary Street
3053-59R D04 Verviet, Asacia
Ever a servant of the People's Union,

Miguel Frederigo de Garcia
Chief Commissar of External Relations

The above is an official message from the People's Commissariat of External Relations.

The Glorious Peoples' Union of Asacia
Prepare to be assimilated.

Asacia
Attaché

Founded: May 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Asacia » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:22 am

Central Naval Command (CNC)
Viervet, Asacia

"The people will be victorious."

The Commandant-Major waved off the hail, and gestured towards an empty seat. The Commandant bowed respectfully, and sat down. A moment of silence, in stark contrast to the sounds of frantic hurry from the offices outside, weighed upon the decision-makers of the CNC in the room. Finally, the Commandant-Major opened his mouth as he looked at each of the officers gathered there, one-by-one.

"Orders have come from above to enforce the Aerosalian blockade and embargo on Gholgoth."

The Commandants shrugged. The cost in human lives was insignificant, both politically and economically, in the collective regime. After all, it would be an honour to sacrifice one's life for the motherland, would it not? The camera above the conference room whirred, as it taped the meeting and the reactions of the senior officers - threat of 'purging' always loomed high for those not enthusiastic enough for the Party. Coughing, the Commandant-Major flipped a switch, and a projector whirred itself from the unlife, illuminating the dust and a small screen. On it was a map of Gholgoth.

"Now, we'll be working with other nations this time, including...Aerosalia...the Grand World Ord-"

Mutinous murmurs arose. The enemy's enemy was not one's friend, especially if it was an enemy of the people. The Commandant-Major coughed rather forcefully to gather the people's attention to the topic at hand. He waved irritably at the map on the screen, which flickered in the light.

"Orders are to assemble the fleets within a week, and have them head towards Gholgoth. RoE are simple, and should have been sent to each of your adjutants. There is a list of vessels and powers that will be friendly to our forces for the purpose of this operation. Anything else...you are to eliminate. There will be no discrimination, as every man, woman, and child are guilty by association and of conspiracy against the people's will. This applies to every vessel - civilian crafts are also targets. Tankers, transports, ferries, fishing boats - if it's not in the RoE, it will be ... liquidated. Is this understood?"

The same Commandant who was late to the meeting piped up.

"But sir, a week is barely enough time for-"

He was interrupted by the Commandant-Major's cough, as the old man looked at the officer irritably.

"Are you questioning your orders, Commandant? The people have decreed it to be so. It is your job to make it happen."

As the officer cowered in his seat, the hustle in the office was muted by the howling winds of the year-long winter in Viervet, and through the chilled seas that surrounded the isolated island in the middle of the Glorious People's Union, a war machine's gears as they shifted into action could be heard.
The Glorious Peoples' Union of Asacia
Prepare to be assimilated.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents