NATION

PASSWORD

Revolution in New Heathera (Open, no invite/request needed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
New Heathera
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Revolution in New Heathera (Open, no invite/request needed)

Postby New Heathera » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:23 pm

July 11th, 2012

Havenya, New Heatheran Capitol.

What many are calling "The New Heatheran Revolution" began today as The New Heatheran Fascist Party's "Legion of The New Order" militia opened fire on military, government, and civilian targets nationwide as pro-fascist rioters all across the nation swarmed into the streets to join them. Leader of the fascist movement, Dimitri Taftson, threatened a violent response when voting on legislation to ban paramilitant forces began earlier in the month. The legislation passed, and rather than lay down arms as ordered, the fascist paramilitary began open revolt. Taftson promises to "unleash flaming retribution from every direction until the left-wing government is toppled and the new national order reigns supreme." President Mordecai Thratchton ordered the mobilization of the entire New Heatheran military, promising to use the armed forces to put down this revolt. The president is expected to declare martial law soon.

Taftson is reported to have given orders to use terror tactics against civilians to achieve the aims of his movement and force submission. Having been downsized the past few years, there is doubt whether the military can contain the revolt. President Thratchton has asked for aid from any nations willing to lend assistance. Fascist leader Taftson has also asked for Fascist-friendly nations to assist him via invasion.

The fate of New Heathera is yet to be determined.

Undead Gypsies
Envoy

Founded: Oct 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Undead Gypsies » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:06 pm

Jekhipe Parliament, July 11th, 2012.

The Queen and her Grand Marshals met at the Imperial Cabinet's table. Pacing back and forth along the length of the table, the Queen rest one hand pensively on her chin, the other folded behind her.

“We need an answer to the New Heatheran question,” she began, “their potential regime change may represent the opportunity to forge more offshore alliances, and spread Fascist influence to distant lands. Any steps we take to intervene with the New Heatheran revolution will have far-reaching consequences in the international community, and it may be necessary to tiptoe around the issue more than usual.”

The Grand Marshal of the Armed Forces, Vadoma Sternberk stood from the table. “Your Majesty, I must disagree. We have before us the chance to topple a foreign Leftist regime before the international community can offer significant resistance, and if we act immediately we may be able to maintain a level of influence in the new government.”

Grenadier Corps Grand Marshal, Shandor Antonov stood as well, raising his hand. “I second that notion, Your Highness. Acting now may be our only opportunity to land any kind of large ordnance in the country, which will offer our troops a significant advantage against any Leftist counter-revolutionary force.”

The table erupted in murmurs, many of the Grand Marshals nodding in approval. The Queen stopped pacing, weighing her options. “Alright,” she conceded, “I suppose there's no time to waste. If we have the approval of the Armed Forces, the Grenadier Corps, and the Air Force, I will consent to aiding the Fascist revolutionaries of New Heathera.”

Vadoma Sternberk, Shandor Antonov and Air Force Grand Marshal Nikolai Vladislav stood from the table. In a simultaneous Roman Salute, the plan went into motion. The Queen nodded in response. "Our first step will be to secure a supply line; after the initial wave of troops and materiel have arrived, we'll be able to bolster our forces as we see fit. I, Violca Drom, Queen of the Undead Gypsies, Imperatrix Rex of our Soviereign State, hereby call this meeting of the Grand Marshals to a close. Hail victory, comrades."

Everyone at the table stood and saluted in response. "Hail victory!"

ON ROUTE TO NEW HEATHERA VIA AIRCRAFT, IN AID OF THE LEGION OF THE NEW ORDER:

Infantry: 20 000
Grenadier Corps Infantry: 10 000
Anti-Air Guns: 300
Recoilless Rifles: 900
Combat Aircrafts: 150
Economic Left/Right: 5.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 4.56
The nation of Undead Gypsies is a small, mostly-rural State with a largely-nomadic population of zombies, skeletons, ghouls and other living-impaired individuals. The government is a slick, fascistic machine that operates more like a business than a State and wear extremely dapper uniforms.

RULER: Her Immortality, Queen Violca Drom
NATIONAL ANTHEM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVuhxlgb28I

P.S., In RP we can skim over the 'being undead' part if necessary. ;D
Well, 1000 Cats, looks like those mods weren't... kitten around.

West Angola
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 15, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby West Angola » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:27 pm

King Parrish I looked around the table the members of his government. "Gentlemen, we have a difficult choice before us. New Heathera has collapsed into a state of civil war, and the forces of fascism seek to dominate the entire nation, we in West Angola know very well what an all-powerful totalitarian government can do, as we ourselves had to fight hard to throw off the shackles of August II. You all know my opinion on this, but I am unable to declare war without approval from Parliament, therefore, I ask that a special session be convened, and the vote on whether or not to issue the declaration of war on the New Heatheran Fascists be taken before midnight. I will expect the results no later than then, you should be able to get the entire body together, most are in town for the Independence Day celebrations. You are dismissed."

With that, the heads of West Angola's coalition government, William Jordan, leader of the Freedom Party, and Kevin Sancher, leader of the Reform Party, rose and exited the room for the Parliamentary chambers. Parrish spent the next three hours attempting to concentrate on matters of state, but it was impossible with such a large decision hanging over his head. He still didn't know why he'd been elected king, he was a football player, all he'd done was lead a revolution, he knew nothing of administration. He hadn't even declared himself a candidate, but under the Constitution, the elected king was required to accept the position.

Around 10:30pm, the phone on Parrish's desk rang, startling him out of a serious session of thumb-twiddling. He picked it up, only three people had this number, and two of them were related.

"What was the vote?"

"61-39, in favor of going to war."

With a sigh, Parrish put the phone down. "Here we go, may God help us."
Economic Left/Right: -4.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.95
Fourth Place: Cup of Harmony 59; Runner-Up: Cup of Harmony 55; Champion: Cup of Harmony 57

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:12 pm

"I must simply insist, Your Majesty, that we join the UD in the toppling of this Leftist nation. They are scum! Scum! We will free their people from their Red tyranny and oppression! Let us support the Fascist revolutionaries!"

Prussian Minister of War, Paul Schwarzkopf, was in prime form. After hearing of the Fascist revolution in New Heathera, he immediately notified the Kaiser, and recommended he call a meeting of the War Cabinet.

"Generalfeldmarschall Clausewitz," said the Kaiser, "What do you think?"

"You know what I think, sir. I am opposed to revolution by anyone, anywhere. But I will do as my emperor commands."

"Admiral Johannes, General Fliger?"

"I would support it, Majestät," said the Kommandant of the Preußischen Marine, "in the interest of the Alliance, of course."

"I have no opinion, Seiner Majestät. I will do as told."

The Kaiser put his hand under his chin and leaned forward, staring at the black marble table.

"This will be a ACA Joint Attack, of course. We will crush them quickly. Yes - we shall attack. The Armee is already fully mobilized - send five panzer divisions, ten infantry divisions, and five artillery divisions. I want them all on the way to New Heathera tonight. General Fliger, send one thousand Typhoon fighters to accompany them - but no bombers. We have no quarrel with the populace. 
This is last minute, men - just get it done and we will convene again at a later time, to work out all the details."

Sorry for the short post. I'll get a better, longer one up in the next day or two... Maybe.
I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do.
The question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. ― William S. Burroughs

Irentian
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Irentian » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:17 pm

In the war room of Irentian capital. Army Admiral Hicks was talking to Dictator Sylar Caylar about the revolution in New Heathera.

"So let me get this straight. The paratroopers was disbanded by parliament or congress, and the pissed off untrained troopers started a revolution. They are asking for any countries help?" Asked Sylar Caylar.

"Yes sir, shall we help them? I mean, in a way they are recreating a dictatorship. We are a dictatorship. Should we not help our allies?" asked Hicks.

"I never declared them allies. I will help any country, be it religion or governments. I do not help terrorists who claim to be the leaders of a country when the entire government body isn't dead yet. Not to mention they started this war because they lost their paycheck. Not surprised either. We disbanded our paratroopers as well when they took to much money to train and that they are pretty much untrained. It is easier to just train normal soldiers to jump out of a plane and launch a parachute. It's called skydiving. They are horrible when it comes to mountain and sea battles. They are horrible shots too."

"So no support?"

"No, we are going to give support, just not to the self proclaimed government of pissed off boy scouts. I can understand why the revolutionists are fighting, but who they choose to lead them makes me angry. They should of picked a better group to lead the revolution. For who they picked, made us enemies."

"So we are declaring war?"

"Yes, declaration on the terrorists. Also, like I said, they are horrible in mountain and sea warfare. Bring all major faces of the government body. Build a base in the mountains and sea. All remaining government employees will be brought to those locations for protection if they are willing to."

"Countries are giving their sides to the rebels. We want to help, but if we do, we will be declaring war on them."

"And?"

"Nothing, sir."

"That will be all Hicks." I shall deal with the rest. Prepare the other circle members for war."
War is what changes the world. Yet, the world tries to change war. So,I ask you, where is the war that will change us?

Irentian
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Irentian » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:19 pm

Undead Gypsies wrote:Jekhipe Parliament, July 11th, 2012.

The Queen and her Grand Marshals met at the Imperial Cabinet's table. Pacing back and forth along the length of the table, the Queen rest one hand pensively on her chin, the other folded behind her.

“We need an answer to the New Heatheran question,” she began, “their potential regime change may represent the opportunity to forge more offshore alliances, and spread Fascist influence to distant lands. Any steps we take to intervene with the New Heatheran revolution will have far-reaching consequences in the international community, and it may be necessary to tiptoe around the issue more than usual.”

The Grand Marshal of the Armed Forces, Vadoma Sternberk stood from the table. “Your Majesty, I must disagree. We have before us the chance to topple a foreign Leftist regime before the international community can offer significant resistance, and if we act immediately we may be able to maintain a level of influence in the new government.”

Grenadier Corps Grand Marshal, Shandor Antonov stood as well, raising his hand. “I second that notion, Your Highness. Acting now may be our only opportunity to land any kind of large ordnance in the country, which will offer our troops a significant advantage against any Leftist counter-revolutionary force.”

The table erupted in murmurs, many of the Grand Marshals nodding in approval. The Queen stopped pacing, weighing her options. “Alright,” she conceded, “I suppose there's no time to waste. If we have the approval of the Armed Forces, the Grenadier Corps, and the Air Force, I will consent to aiding the Fascist revolutionaries of New Heathera.”

Vadoma Sternberk, Shandor Antonov and Air Force Grand Marshal Nikolai Vladislav stood from the table. In a simultaneous Roman Salute, the plan went into motion. The Queen nodded in response. "Our first step will be to secure a supply line; after the initial wave of troops and materiel have arrived, we'll be able to bolster our forces as we see fit. I, Violca Drom, Queen of the Undead Gypsies, Imperatrix Rex of our Soviereign State, hereby call this meeting of the Grand Marshals to a close. Hail victory, comrades."

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:"I must simply insist, Your Majesty, that we join the UD in the toppling of this Leftist nation. They are scum! Scum! We will free their people from their Red tyranny and oppression! Let us support the Fascist revolutionaries!"

Prussian Minister of War, Paul Schwarzkopf, was in prime form. After hearing of the Fascist revolution in New Heathera, he immediately notified the Kaiser, and recommended he call a meeting of the War Cabinet.

"You know what I think, sir. I am opposed to revolution by anyone, anywhere. But I will do as my emperor commands."

"I would support it, Majestät," said the Kommandant of the Preußischen Marine, "in the interest of the Alliance, of course."

The Kaiser put his hand under his chin and leaned forward, staring at the black marble table.

"This will be a ACA Joint Attack, of course. We will crush them quickly. Yes - we shall attack. The Armee is already fully mobilized - send five panzer divisions, ten infantry divisions, and five artillery divisions. I want them all on the way to New Heathera tonight. General Fliger, send one thousand Typhoon fighters to accompany them - but no bombers. We have no quarrel with the populace.
This is last minute, men - just get it done and we will convene again at a later time, to work out all the details."

Sorry for the short post. I'll get a better, longer one up in the next day or two... Maybe.

This is Sylar Caylar. We ask that you reconsider your support to the terrorists. If you refuse you will be declaring war on the Nation Irentian. Let us not make this into a big issue. Just decide to drop your support for the rebels, and there will be no problems.
War is what changes the world. Yet, the world tries to change war. So,I ask you, where is the war that will change us?

Hindustani Kashmir
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hindustani Kashmir » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:35 pm

Maharaja Parth Datar sat in his table in Nityadham,Royal Hindustan.
"Your Majesty New Heathera is on verge of destruction from civil war,"says his advisor,'Shall we provide aid as is there plea."
"I think we can help them by supplying them millitary units through the Colony of Hindustani Kashmir," replies
Maharaja Parth Datar.
"But sir who will we support," says the advisor.
"Asis the policy of our nation,we help the current government in case of a civil war."

The Federated States of Chezchosiberia
Secretary

Founded: Jun 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Assisting New Heathera

Postby The Federated States of Chezchosiberia » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:51 pm

Titus City

It was early in the morning when High Colonel Piotr Capek woke. He was informed immedietly of what happened in New Heathera.

" A revolution " he said
" Looks like it" answered his assistant, " and a Facist one at that "
" I don't particulary like helping people " said the High Colnel " but I most certantly dislike Facism in any way, shape or form "
After a long moment of pause he continued " Molov "
" Yes sir? " answered Molov the assistant
" I think we should show these facists how much we dislike them " he said
" Task Force Nova? " Molov asked
" Task Force Nova " Said Capek as he nodded in agreement

Troop Movement Dossier
Troops en route to aid New Heathera
Infantry: 45,000 (Task Force Nova)
Aircraft: 1000
Navy: 5 Destroyers, 3 Battleships, 3 Aircraft Carrier, 2 Submarines
Armoured Calvary: 10,000 CS-1 Maine Battle Tanks
Artillery: 500 Artillery Pieces
Task Force Nova is the Elite Special Force Brigade of Chezchosiberia, their like our seal team six
Last edited by The Federated States of Chezchosiberia on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Federated States of Chezchosiberia
Secretary

Founded: Jun 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federated States of Chezchosiberia » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:02 pm

Irentian wrote:
Undead Gypsies wrote:Jekhipe Parliament, July 11th, 2012.

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:"I must simply insist, Your Majesty, that we join the UD in the toppling of this Leftist nation. They are scum! Scum! We will free their people from their Red tyranny and oppression! Let us support the Fascist revolutionaries!"

This is Sylar Caylar. We ask that you reconsider your support to the terrorists. If you refuse you will be declaring war on the Nation Irentian. Let us not make this into a big issue. Just decide to drop your support for the rebels, and there will be no problems.

The Armed Republic of The Federated States of Chezchosiberia Agrees with the position of the Irentian Goverment.
You will stop supporting the Facists or there will be war.
Last edited by The Federated States of Chezchosiberia on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Heathera
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Heathera » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:10 pm

New Heatheran Capitol Building

"How many nations have pledged support to us?" President Thratchton asked his advisor.
"Four, and two that or on our side, but are awaiting responses to ultimatums sent by them to nations in support of the fascists." replied his advisor.
"And how many currently support the fascists?"
"Just two, but this is not set in stone. There may be others entering the fray."
"Good enough for now. I'm declaring Martial law. We can't be too risky."
"Havenya is secure, but fascist rebels have secured multiple towns in the country side." Reports Supreme Commander Harris Ronfeld.
"Bottle them up in the mainland. We must not, I repeat must not allow them to secure coastal areas. We must keep their allies from getting through to them. Left to themselves, the fascists will fall." The President responds.

"We are going to war. Regardless of the outcome, Our republic will be changed forever."

Irentian
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Irentian » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:46 pm

New Heathera wrote:New Heatheran Capitol Building

"How many nations have pledged support to us?" President Thratchton asked his advisor.
"Four, and two that or on our side, but are awaiting responses to ultimatums sent by them to nations in support of the fascists." replied his advisor.
"Just two, but this is not set in stone. There may be others entering the fray."
"Havenya is secure, but fascist rebels have secured multiple towns in the country side." Reports Supreme Commander Harris Ronfeld.
"Bottle them up in the mainland. We must not, I repeat must not allow them to secure coastal areas. We must keep their allies from getting through to them. Left to themselves, the fascists will fall." The President responds.

"We are going to war. Regardless of the outcome, Our republic will be changed forever."

The Irentian Government sent a wired message to their defense administrator,

"This is Commander Jensen. We have received reports that towns have been occupied by the enemy. We are willing to send 5,000 infantry to go and take back those towns for you. It would be no problem what so ever. We just need permission to send troops into your country and attack any fascist group we see.

Dobercot
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dobercot » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:38 am

New Heathera wrote:New Heatheran Capitol Building

External Communique, Dobercot Military HQ; Ft. Levitz

To: President Mordecai Thratchton
From: Executive Corps Commander, Brigadier Richard Terezen

In response to your Nation's request for military aid, Dobercot and its military executives have elected to mobilize and dispatch 20,160 of our light-infantry to fight on New Heathera's behalf. They are organized into seven regiments (three Jager [3rd, 4th, 5th] and four Ranger [7th, 9th, 10th, 12th]) of 2880 men each.

It is our intention that they be attached to any of your infantry divisions/brigades or equivalent units, support according to training and doctrine, and draw supplies from them. Your Divisional commanders are to provide them with general objectives and direction, but please allow our regimental commanders to handle the particular application of their manpower unimpeded.

We will send additional support as necessary to see that this threat is silenced. Good luck.
Last edited by Dobercot on Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

West Angola
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby West Angola » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:20 am

West Angolan Military Unites en route to New Heathera:

Infantry: 2nd and 4th Divisions, numbering 150,000 soldiers each.
Naval: 3rd Fleet, consisting of 3 battleships, 7 destroyers, 10 nuclear submarines, and 1 aircraft carrier.
Air: 1st, 4th, and 8th Airborne Divisions, 4 squadrons of F-21 and F-22 fighters each.
Last edited by West Angola on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fourth Place: Cup of Harmony 59; Runner-Up: Cup of Harmony 55; Champion: Cup of Harmony 57

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:38 am

Reichstag, Sturmgeist City, Nachfolgia

two SS Guards stood on either side of the large oak doors that lead to the Military Conference room. they stood there motionless in their iconic black uniforms, theirs faces emotionless and their gaze straight foward. as the Obersterführur walked odwn the hall toward the doors, the tow guards stod at attention and immediately opened the doors to let the Obersterführur into the conference room. at the long table in the middle of the room, sat several of the highest ranking officers in Nachfolgia, from all the branches of the Wehrmacht including the Unterführurs of War, Defence, and Foreign Affairs. all the officers in the room stood at attention as the Obersterführur walked into the room.

" please gentleman, sit down." the Obersterführur said motioning for them to sit before sitting himself. " Feldmarschall, you may begin."

" Ja, Herr Obersterführur" Obergruppenführer Heinrich Diebitsch, commanding officer of the SS intelligence divison, replied as he stood up. " as you all may have known, there an uprising in New Heathera. the country's Fascist Party, the NHFP's paramilitary force have fired on Military ,Government, and civilian targets in response to a new legislation that passed outlawing paramilitary forces. their leader, Dimitri Taftson, as asked for support from Fascist friendly nations to invade New Heathera. several nations of the ACA, including Prussia-Steinbach, have pledged their support for the Fascists."

" Danke, Obergruppenführur. i order that we give our support for the Fascists. with our help, along with Prussia-Steinbach and Undead Gypsies', we will help the Fascists overthrow the leftist scum. now, how many assets should we commit to New Heathera?" the Obersterführur said.

" Well, Herr Obersterführur" Generaloberst Ferdinand Schörner said as he stood up " i suggest we commit Heersgruppe Tonnenzange consisting of the 4th,6th and 10th Heers along with 5 panzer divisions and 6 artillary divisions. all in all its 280,000 men and 5,000 tanks and artillary pieces."

" if i may,Obersterführur" Feldmarschall Lukas Schneider said

"go ahead, Feldmarschall" the Obersterführur replied.

" i suggest we send in 2,000 ME-339s and Tornado Fighters to support the ground forces." Feldmarschall Lukas Schneider said.

" that will be suffice" the Obersterführur said " hopefully with a corrdinated strike, we can rid New Heathera of this leftist scum."
Last edited by Nachfolgia on Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

New Heathera
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Heathera » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:49 am

Telegram wired to all nations in support of the New Heatheran Government

New Heatheran High Command authorizes all land, air, and sea troop movements in New Heathera to all nations pledging support to the government. High Command has also advised that a strategy be devised among New Heathera and allies meant to ensure the rebels remain cut off from pro-fascist invading nations. Fortification of key coastal areas has already begun by the New Heatheran Navy, Coast Guard, and Marines.

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:49 pm

International Waters, aboard aircraft carrier Seine Majestät Schiff Berlin

Five amphibious assault ships were encircled by a fully-armed escort, four guided-missile destroyers, one aircraft carrier, and two frigates. None of the Kaiserriech's four battleships had been sent, one already being on deployment, another having just returned, and the Admiralstag deciding the mission simply didn't need such a massive warship.

"Fünf stunden to Heatherean shores, Herr Flotinnenadmiral."

"Ja, Gefreiter. Danke."

The high-ranking naval officer looked out toward the sea. He was aboard the aircraft carrier SMS Berlin, one of the Preußiscen Marine's few aircraft carriers. The Prussian navy had always been small and rather negligible, until the reign of Wilhelm II, in which the Marine became second only to the British Royal Navy, at that time the largest and overall best in the world.
With the ascension of SM the Kaiser B.E. Steinbach to the throne, the Marine began growing once again. Giving it twenty percent of the military budget, and recently devoting more money to building battleships and aircraft carriers, the Prussian navy appears to be once again riding high the waves of the seven seas.
Flotinnenadmiral Wulfe stayed gazing out the window, watching the massive ship cut through the waves like butter. Hundreds of Typhoon fighter jets were flying over them, with others on the deck of the Berlin, or, as some called it, the "Capital of the Marine," alluding to it's namesake, the capital city of the Prussian Empire. While some pilots rested on board and had their jets refueled, the rest flew above them, scouting in front and behind them and providing vital air support and protection.

"Gefreiter, notify the kapitäne of the rest of the ships as to our arrival time. Order them to ready the troops for arrival - we want a quick landing."

"Ja, Herr Flotinnenadmiral."

International Waters, aboard the destroyer Seine Majestät Schiff Margete

"Alle soldaten, begin landing preparations, alle soldaten, begin landing preparations."

The voice came over the intercom, loud booming, ordering them to prepare for the reaching of the destination.
The orders to begin preparation meant they were nearing their landing site - they were to report to their regiment, clean their guns, get in the proper uniform, etcetera.
A Leutnant came into a large room filled with young men, beginning their preparations as ordered.

"Jungle fatigues, men!" he called, reading from a list.

Several soldiers, after donning the proper uniform, began cleaning their Heckler & Koch G3A3 battle rifles, wiping them down. Keeping your firearm clean and operating was one of the main emphasises of training, and the habit of cleaning your gun impeccably never seemed to leave the minds of the men that went through it.
A young light-brown haired youth snapped his magazine into place, banging on it with the heel of his hand to make sure it was snapped in well.

"Herr Obergefreiter," he said in a whisper, addressing the slightly higher ranking man beside him, "What do you think of this campaign? With Undead Gypsies and Nachfolgia joining us, we are practically unstoppable."

The addressee continued looking down at his rifle, wiping it down with a rag. 
The discipline and order in the Armee was strict, punishments were draconian. Though it was not necessarily wrong to talk to each other during this time, NCOs and officers abhorred idle chatter.

"Their nation is practically in civil war. Anarchy will soon reign supreme - until we gain control of the land."

"Then what, we gain a territory?"

"No," he hissed suddenly, violently, "This is an ACA joint action - what they call a 'conversion.' We will topple the government and establish a non-Leftist one in it's place - in this case, but not always, a Fascist one."

"I see. Did the Fascist revolutionaries request our help?"

"No. I don't think the Anti-Communism Alliance is extremely well-known, but it will be. We are gaining organization. Soon, we will be much feared, more feared than we are as a single nation. The Red Scourge will be afraid to attract our attention - for it is our duty to rid the world of aggressive, godless, immoral of freedom-hating communist-run nations - and in our mission, we must, we shall succeed."
The question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. ― William S. Burroughs

West Angola
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby West Angola » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:13 pm

The West Angolan 3rd Fleet dropped anchor at one of New Heathera's coastal fortresses. A lone helicopter took off from the deck of the fleet's lone aircraft carrier, the WAS Jan III, and flew over to a landing pad within the citadel. Emerging from the helicopter, General William Forrest shook hands with the commander of the garrison as the troops began landing and moving inland. Forrest broke the handshake and followed the commander inside the barracks where a representative of the New Heatheran government was waiting for him. The two shook hands as Forrest seated himself across from the representative.

The two were three minutes into their conversation when two members of the New Heatheran Military Police burst in with the commander's secretary between them. "We found him outside the door with a two-way radio, sir."

The commander was aghast. "Phillip? What is this? How could you?"

Phillip looked up at him through hooded eyes. "I serve the cause of fascism, sir. There is no allegiance which supersedes that. I had no choice."

The commander looked disgusted, "Get him out of my sight!"

The two MP's dragged the secretary from the room. The commander turned to Forrest, "Perhaps we should continue this discussion more...privately? Perhaps in a secure bunker somewhere?"

(OOC: Should we plan these within the thread or via TG's?)

West Angolan 3rd Fleet Flagship: Aircraft Carrier WAS Jan III:

"Admiral Harftel! Long-range radar has detected vessels approximately four hours out from the coast!"

"They're not ours?"

"We're the only West Angolan naval forces in the area, sir."

"Very well, order two aircraft to make a flyover of the position and report back. Tell them to be prepared for hostile action, but do not engage, keep their distance and merely report on the disposition of the fleet."

"Yes sir."
Last edited by West Angola on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dobercot
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dobercot » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:28 pm

[OOC: Is there a map of New Heathera posted anywhere?]

New Heathera
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Heathera » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:28 pm

ooc: There is no map, but New Heathera is a large island nation of 270,000 sq. miles with multiple rivers, a small mountain range, forests, and plains. Anything meant for everyone to see should be kept here, but secret planning by telegram is allowed.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Makeshift bunkers and entrenchments line the land bordering the sands of the beaches. Soldiers are assembling hedgehogs on the beach itself. The command bunker is further inland.

"The defenses are almost established. We expect a shore landing soon." An advisor reports.
"Are you sure of this?" Replied the commander.
"Yes. Our orbital network has identified a sizeable number of Fascist-allied warships from Prussia-Steinbach."
"Were in the blazes is the rest of the fleet?
"The NHSS Liberator is leading the remainder of the fleet back to the homeland. We fear they won't arrive in time to affect the impending land assault."
"And the nations that promises to assist us?"
"I don't have info on that yet, sir. As far as we know, we're well enough alone for now. We may need to mount a coastal defense alone while we wait for our allies."
"Do you think this war may demand execution of Contingency OMEGA?"
"Don't worry sir. We'll win this war."

Telegraph message from Flagship NHSS Liberator to Havenya

Fleet is intact and on schedule. ETA to coast 12 hours. All crews on high alert.

Saint Alexander
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Alexander » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:47 pm

"Lord King Maxias, there is a foreign incident going on in the country of New Heathera. We may have a chance to establish another Monarchy here." A Messenger said, handing the King the reports.

"Really? Thank you, sir. You are dismissed." King Maxias said. He turned his attention to the reports, which troubled him. He left his office to write and send a letter to the New Heatheran government and Revolutionaries as well.

-----

Dear governments of New Heathera,

I, King Maxias Kennedy of Alexandria, would like to inform you that I will not be supporting the current regime or the Revolutionaries. This can be a temporary state of affairs, however. Should one or the other choose to adopt Enlightened (Absolute) Monarchy as their government form, I will send over as much aid as I possibly can.

I do not endorse Fascism, nor would I support a Republic. I reserve my forces for Monarchies and Monarchies alone. I urge you consider adopting a Monarchy sometime soon, if not then you can expect no aid from my troops. I will, however, gladly provide shelter to refugees.

Colonial
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Colonial » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:52 pm

Sir, you know that you have our full support in this conflict against the leftist trash! We will mobilize at your command.

Sassinia
Senator

Founded: Dec 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sassinia » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:07 pm

"Sir?"
"Yes?"
"A Fascist revolution has taken place in New Heathera!"
"So?"
"Prussia-Steinbach and the ACA is supporting the fascists!"
"Ah. We shall offer the ACA to back down, otherwise, the ANA will act accordingly."
"Yes. After all, Sassinia is now the Owner of the ANA!"

To: Prussia-Steinbach and the ACA

We order your nations to back down, or the ANA will take action. You people are supporting fascist scum, and we will not tolerate that. This is our Ultimatum. If you don't respond in 48 hours, we will take action.

Signed,
The ANA Defense Council
আমি একজন বাঙালি
No, we aren't the Sassanids nor descendants of them.
..and no, we aren't Muslims, either.
THE KINGDOM OF SASSINIA
Head of State: King Ireni Murd
Capital City: Terz
Population: 7,000,000,000 and counting
RP Military: 31,000,000 active, 34,000,000 reserve
Tech: MT
Map
12 [3] 4 5
Increased readiness

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:12 pm

Official Communique of the Prussian Empire

Becuase We're Too Lazy For A Fancy Communqiue

His Majesty the Kaiser, B.E. Steinbach
Last edited by Prussia-Steinbach on Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Colonial
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Colonial » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:14 pm

The Commanding General of the Marine Corps was ordered by the Presidents Office to assemble 60,000 Marines, 1/4 of the Navy, and Air Force for battle. It wasn't set into stone as of YET, however it wouldn't be long. These Leftist enemies of humanity must be kept in check. The Marines ere craving blood. Craving Communist blood at that.

Each Soldier of Colonial was always willing to die for the cause of forcing communism and socialism off the globe. It as just against the idea of Freedom, prosperity, and the pursuit of happiness. As long as a single nation partook in communism the world could never be free of the awful plague that it had to bare.

The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Brigades were in rout to the troubled lands. It wasn't but another days ride before reaching the location. It wasn't set into stone yet that a fight was going to take place, but General StoneWall Jackson had seen this situation many times over, and it was always a pretty safe bet.

Colonial
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Colonial » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:16 pm

Sassinia wrote:"Sir?"
"Yes?"
"A Fascist revolution has taken place in New Heathera!"
"So?"
"Prussia-Steinbach and the ACA is supporting the fascists!"
"Ah. We shall offer the ACA to back down, otherwise, the ANA will act accordingly."
"Yes. After all, Sassinia is now the Owner of the ANA!"

(Image)
To: Prussia-Steinbach and the ACA

We order your nations to back down, or the ANA will take action. You people are supporting fascist scum, and we will not tolerate that. This is our Ultimatum. If you don't respond in 48 hours, we will take action.

Signed,
The ANA Defense Council

OOC
Own the ANA?! haha please. Like a Communist like yourself could ever own more than a dictatorship! Phht! haha

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents