NATION

PASSWORD

The Grand Communist Purge

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Who Will Recieve your support?

DNF/DPF
20%
DRF
19%
James Ulrischt's Personal Guard
4%
Andrews Army
7%
Communist Resistance
50%

Total votes : 160

Chazicaria
Minister

Founded: Jul 03, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Chazicaria » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:19 pm

OOC: Your currency is worth nothing, and even if it was worth anything you still would have a small defense budget. You spend WAY less than I do. Plus your troops wouldn't be trained very well due to the lack of money to fund your army. And to Enzo Turga, I think this is MT not PMT, and you aren't even giving my ships a chance of survival, you pretty much just said "I fire my roflmissiles at the chazicarians, they well all die and they can't do anything to stop my missiles!" Thats god modding, please don't do it. And how did my rail guns not do anything to your ships? But I'm not gonna come in here and pretend it's my thread, I will just sit and watch my navy get obliterated by under-funded commies. BTW, Enzo, Law and Order is you funding priority, not defense.

IC:

Chazicarian forces took many casualties. Half of the planes launched were destroyed, as well as 19 ships and 30 Light Attack Boats (LABs for short). But help was on the way, the entire reserve fleet was being mobilized to the combat area. In total, the fleet contained the following:

10 Super-Carriers
30 Battleships with mounted rail guns
40 Missile Cruisers with lighter rail guns
90 Destroyers
2000 Supply ships (armed with highly advanced anti air/missile weapons)
3000 LABs (they have small rail guns and torpedos)
50 Attack Submarines
50 Nuclear armed Submarines
2 Imperial Grand Warships (GIANT ships with a surface area the size of 8 oil tankers, they come with 8 huge rail guns, 2 landing strips, the most advanced AA and Anti Missile system available and 5 meter thick steel and titanium armor)

Behind this force were 200,000 Legionaries, Marines and Stormtroopers (Stormtroopers carry small miniguns, Marines are like the US's SEALS and the Legionaries are like the Green Beret) as well as 5000 tanks, this was protected by a force of the exact same size as the offensive fleet. At the same time, all of Chazicarias nuclear weapons were put on standby and the army was put on red alert.

The Deus Corporation
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Deus Corporation » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:06 pm

Chazicaria wrote:OOC: And to Enzo Turga, I think this is MT not PMT,

It is PMT and FT

Meldaria
Minister

Founded: Jul 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Meldaria » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:35 pm

Chazicaria wrote:OOC: Your currency is worth nothing, and even if it was worth anything you still would have a small defense budget. You spend WAY less than I do. Plus your troops wouldn't be trained very well due to the lack of money to fund your army. And to Enzo Turga, I think this is MT not PMT, and you aren't even giving my ships a chance of survival, you pretty much just said "I fire my roflmissiles at the chazicarians, they well all die and they can't do anything to stop my missiles!" Thats god modding, please don't do it. And how did my rail guns not do anything to your ships? But I'm not gonna come in here and pretend it's my thread, I will just sit and watch my navy get obliterated by under-funded commies. BTW, Enzo, Law and Order is you funding priority, not defense.

IC:

Chazicarian forces took many casualties. Half of the planes launched were destroyed, as well as 19 ships and 30 Light Attack Boats (LABs for short). But help was on the way, the entire reserve fleet was being mobilized to the combat area. In total, the fleet contained the following:

10 Super-Carriers
30 Battleships with mounted rail guns
40 Missile Cruisers with lighter rail guns
90 Destroyers
2000 Supply ships (armed with highly advanced anti air/missile weapons)
3000 LABs (they have small rail guns and torpedos)
50 Attack Submarines
50 Nuclear armed Submarines
2 Imperial Grand Warships (GIANT ships with a surface area the size of 8 oil tankers, they come with 8 huge rail guns, 2 landing strips, the most advanced AA and Anti Missile system available and 5 meter thick steel and titanium armor)

Behind this force were 200,000 Legionaries, Marines and Stormtroopers (Stormtroopers carry small miniguns, Marines are like the US's SEALS and the Legionaries are like the Green Beret) as well as 5000 tanks, this was protected by a force of the exact same size as the offensive fleet. At the same time, all of Chazicarias nuclear weapons were put on standby and the army was put on red alert.

OOC: Well me and Deus have been RPing on our own for a while now, so your interference kind of pissed me off. As for the god modding claims, I'm not godmodding for the last time. I'm only stating that with my troops being stationed here and receiving reinforcements for months gives me an advantage. My military is actually running quite well, despite my economy. As previously stated, I am WA delegate to a powerful region, I can use these funds. If you're going to act as if my military is miniscule and weak I won't RP with you.
The Aryan Nationalist Party of Meldaria
Fascist Imperialist Union
All my comrades join me here today!
Extended Factbook
Democracy has failed. Return to the fascist ways!
FIU Map
DEFCON 5 4 3 2 [1]

Chazicaria
Minister

Postby Chazicaria » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:05 pm

OOC: My bad, thought it was more of an MT. And BTW, you need money to fund an army. But lets not argue.

IC:

The massive fleet was within striking distance of the Meldarian forces, they were put on red alert and prepared to fight. AA and Anti Missile defenses were activated, troops were on station 24/7 and searchlights constantly scanned the water at night. The fleet was on complete lock down, no one got into the fleets waters without being shot to hell.

Meldaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Meldaria » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:12 pm

Chazicaria wrote:OOC: My bad, thought it was more of an MT. And BTW, you need money to fund an army. But lets not argue.

IC:

The massive fleet was within striking distance of the Meldarian forces, they were put on red alert and prepared to fight. AA and Anti Missile defenses were activated, troops were on station 24/7 and searchlights constantly scanned the water at night. The fleet was on complete lock down, no one got into the fleets waters without being shot to hell.

OOC: I think you need to have your eyes checked. My region produces hundreds of trillions of USD. I am the WA Delegate of my region. I can use these funds to fund my army. Is that understood?
Extended Factbook
FIU Map
DEFCON 5 4 3 2 [1]

Chazicaria
Minister

Postby Chazicaria » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:20 pm

Meldaria wrote:
Chazicaria wrote:OOC: My bad, thought it was more of an MT. And BTW, you need money to fund an army. But lets not argue.

IC:

OOC: I think you need to have your eyes checked. My region produces hundreds of trillions of USD. I am the WA Delegate of my region. I can use these funds to fund my army. Is that understood?

OOC:That may be true in IC, but trackers say otherwise. But like I said, LETS STOPS ARGUING!!!$@!$@!$!@!
Last edited by Chazicaria on Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meldaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Meldaria » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:53 pm

Chazicaria wrote:
Meldaria wrote:

IC:

OOC:That may be true in IC, but trackers say otherwise. But like I said, LETS STOPS ARGUING!!!$@!$@!$!@!

OOC: Okay whatever....

IC: The missile defenses continued to fire. More ships were sunk and the rest of the ships began going closer together. The casualties were increasing, but the Air Force soon swooped in coming within 10 feet of the enemy navy dropping several tunnelers, specialized bombs designed to drill through an enemy ship, magnetically attracted to the Earth's core it would go straight through the enemy ship sinking it. They were dropped on several enemy naval vessels. While the naval units began boarding enemy ships using water transport units. About 20 soldiers boarded one of the ships. They hid behind some crates and fired on a man operating a railgun.
Extended Factbook
FIU Map
DEFCON 5 4 3 2 [1]

Chazicaria
Minister

Postby Chazicaria » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:46 am

Meldaria wrote:
Chazicaria wrote:
Meldaria wrote:

IC:

IC: The missile defenses continued to fire. More ships were sunk and the rest of the ships began going closer together. The casualties were increasing, but the Air Force soon swooped in coming within 10 feet of the enemy navy dropping several tunnelers, specialized bombs designed to drill through an enemy ship, magnetically attracted to the Earth's core it would go straight through the enemy ship sinking it. They were dropped on several enemy naval vessels. While the naval units began boarding enemy ships using water transport units. About 20 soldiers boarded one of the ships. They hid behind some crates and fired on a man operating a railgun.

OOC:Umm, I never actually attacked, unless you did, but I don't see that post...All I did was assemble near your fleet.

Meldaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Meldaria » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:56 am

Chazicaria wrote:
Meldaria wrote:
Chazicaria wrote:
Meldaria wrote:

IC:

OOC:Umm, I never actually attacked, unless you did, but I don't see that post...All I did was assemble near your fleet.

OOC: You shot railguns at my ships... -_-
Extended Factbook
FIU Map
DEFCON 5 4 3 2 [1]

The Deus Corporation
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Deus Corporation » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:27 am

Current War Status
3 years 1 month

War has become fullblown in the Undercity of Urbs Major. DNF soldiers have recieved the order to execute anyone who looked to be a CR or DRF sympithizer or member. DRF soldiers have ambushed DNF soldiers all throughout the Undercity.

The DNF with the current lead of Gen. Maximillian Blige, being overseered by President Sleith and the Board of Directors, have led several successful raids of DRF and CR forces and encampments.

Marcus DeFranco and the DRF have launched spy operations all throughout the DNF. The firefights in the Undercity have increased dramatically. Mon Mandoa in his advanced years has become a less common sight on the battle field.

The CR, led by Jon Mathis, continues to fight for their very existance. In the Undercity they have fortified a small area and named it Fort Lenin.

Kulverint
Minister

Founded: Jul 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kulverint » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:12 am

Dear Deus Corporation,

Please, let these Communists go! The United Communist States of Kulverint is willing to let some of them in! Just let them go!

Kulverint
Minister

Ex-Nation

oops, 5 posts!
Last edited by Kulverint on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kulverint
Minister

Ex-Nation

Oops, 5 posts!
Last edited by Kulverint on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kulverint
Minister

Ex-Nation

Oops, 5 posts!

Kulverint
Minister

Ex-Nation

Oops, 6 posts!

Kulverint
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kulverint » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:13 am

Oops, 6 posts!

The Deus Corporation
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Deus Corporation » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:18 am

Kulverint wrote:Dear Deus Corporation,

Please, let these Communists go! The United Communist States of Kulverint is willing to let some of them in! Just let them go!

By mandate of the Board of Directors, no communist swine shall leave the country alive.

Chazicaria
Minister

Postby Chazicaria » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:32 pm

OOC: I said we were in firing range...

IC:

The Chazicarian ships fired their railguns at the Meldarian fleet, scoring MANY hits. The huge chinks of Steel plated, depleted uranium could sink nearly any ship. At the same time 3000 Fighters and 3500 Fighter Bombers armed with the most high tech weapons and evasive systems were launched. The pilots stayed away from the shore mounted anti air defenses and tried their best to shoot down defending planes without crossing into range of the AA systems. Meanwhile, a small pack of submarines using the newest anti detection systems fired dozens of torpedos and many rockets at the Meldarian fleet.

The huge secondary fleet carrying the invasion force also arrived and immediatlry launched planes to protect the fleet super-massive fleet. They also formed a huge ring around the transport ships.

If anything could defeat this fleet it would have to be supernatural.

Norfolk3
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Norfolk3 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:42 pm

Now, do we send an international brigade?

Clakkenheim
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Clakkenheim » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:58 pm

Clakkenheim is willing to support the rebel forces Communist or otherwise and deplores the murderous action of the Deus Corporation. We shall strive to settle this dispute both in military and political ways and urge our allies to help us in this battle against tyranny

Meldaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Meldaria » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:46 pm

Chazicaria wrote:OOC: I said we were in firing range...

IC:

The Chazicarian ships fired their railguns at the Meldarian fleet, scoring MANY hits. The huge chinks of Steel plated, depleted uranium could sink nearly any ship. At the same time 3000 Fighters and 3500 Fighter Bombers armed with the most high tech weapons and evasive systems were launched. The pilots stayed away from the shore mounted anti air defenses and tried their best to shoot down defending planes without crossing into range of the AA systems. Meanwhile, a small pack of submarines using the newest anti detection systems fired dozens of torpedos and many rockets at the Meldarian fleet.

The huge secondary fleet carrying the invasion force also arrived and immediatlry launched planes to protect the fleet super-massive fleet. They also formed a huge ring around the transport ships.

If anything could defeat this fleet it would have to be supernatural.

OOC: ....

You already made a post like that and the battle commenced... I refuse to RP with you any further.
Extended Factbook
FIU Map
DEFCON 5 4 3 2 [1]

Chazicaria
Minister

Postby Chazicaria » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:37 pm

OOC: I know, I attacked, you beat them back, then reinforcements arrived and they went got in place, THEN we attacked again. It was just a mix up.

Meldaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Meldaria » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:46 pm

Chazicaria wrote:OOC: I know, I attacked, you beat them back, then reinforcements arrived and they went got in place, THEN we attacked again. It was just a mix up.

OOC: Oh well nevermind then, you know I helped some rebels in your country get rid of your fascist leaders... Awhile back. In a thread you made, I would suggest you withdraw your forces since we have made peace. And are in the process of our troops leaving Deus Corporation.
Extended Factbook
FIU Map
DEFCON 5 4 3 2 [1]

Enzo Turga
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Enzo Turga » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:07 pm

Clakkenheim wrote:Clakkenheim is willing to support the rebel forces Communist or otherwise and deplores the murderous action of the Deus Corporation. We shall strive to settle this dispute both in military and political ways and urge our allies to help us in this battle against tyranny

The DSEET supports any actions made by Clakkenheim. We refuse to let anyone be suppresed and murdered by their government because of their beliefs.
Selarian Federation Factbook (FT)
List of Conflicts
Turgan-GWO War-Victory
Berouvian Civil War-Stalemate
Tamsian Oil Conflict-Victory
Revolution on Helghan's Moon of Calm-Victory
The Bug Expansion-Victory
Pandora Conflict-Victory

The Deus Corporation
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Deus Corporation » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:21 pm

Meldaria wrote:
Chazicaria wrote:OOC: I know, I attacked, you beat them back, then reinforcements arrived and they went got in place, THEN we attacked again. It was just a mix up.

OOC: Oh well nevermind then, you know I helped some rebels in your country get rid of your fascist leaders... Awhile back. In a thread you made, I would suggest you withdraw your forces since we have made peace. And are in the process of our troops leaving Deus Corporation.

OOC: It's true. the war is over. we're going to make it official soon

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents