NATION

PASSWORD

CHIRPR [Attn: Gholgoth | P/MT | Chirp Threads (IC)]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
New Azura
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 22, 2006
Ex-Nation

CHIRPR [Attn: Gholgoth | P/MT | Chirp Threads (IC)]

Postby New Azura » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:28 pm

CHIRPR is a new social networking site, devoted to connecting regular people from all across Gholgoth. Borne out of a desire to help people connect with one another in our region, CHIRPR is a microblogging site where people can post messages about their daily lives, using the server as a form of networking across the vast territories of our region. It is envisioned as a continuing way to help people connect through this extraordinarily easy-to-use system.

If you wish to utilize CHIRPR, there is a registration center located at the link posted below. Simply fill out your application, post it there, and we'll format your information in our database momentarily. Each profile registered will have its own unique thread. Please do not use this service to post links to obscene material, or other adult content. Please do not troll or flame other participants using this service. Further, please do not begin posting messages here before your profile has been registered in our dossier. Once your application is submitted, instructions will be posted for you on how to get started. This service is currently available only to users in Gholgoth.

• You may create as many profiles as you wish. However, all profile applications, questions and OOC Comments must be posted on the OOC/Registration thread, linked down below. The only posts that should be placed in this thread are the physical CHIRPR threads for your various profiles. Any other posts in this forum will be sought for deletion. If you habitually break this rule, you will be asked to leave.

• This thread is designed to help give you an outlet for providing insights into the way your businesses, your citizens and your Government think. It’s meant to be a quick, easy way to facilitate little blurbs of information that can help people better understand your country. It is not specifically set up to become a fulcrum for launching wars or verbal battles, though may adjust this medium's capabilities at your leisure. However, there will be no flaming or trolling in this thread, period.

• Posts must meet conformity standards according to NationStates' policy regarding mature comment. Explicit language of a hateful, racist, or sexual nature will not be tolerated. Profile pictures and avatar pictures should not contain sexually explicit or vulgar content. Offenders to this rule will have their profiles removed and submitted to Moderation for possible punishment.

• Because of the nature of this endeavor, the formatting and appearance largely requires each individual user to conform to one another through the pre-arranged headers. Make sure that you post all of your chirps under your headers, so that people can easily link to your profile thread from our directory of participants. Also, please try to observe the general formatting that other nations are utilizing here. Make sure to post your character's chirps in their proper posts. Each profile you register will have its own post; do not use one post for all of your profiles!

• As if the name doesn't give it away already, CHIRPR is an obvious analogy to the real life Twitter service. This is a microblogging thread for your characters, not a place to write full-on blogs or essays. Utilizing common Twitter tags such as "@" (when addressing other characters with profiles here) or "#" (to basically categorize your individual tweets) are fine. However, please do not link to another person's CHIRPR thread (or their accounts) without their explicit permission.

When you're ready to get started, visit the official registration thread here. You may also post your comments, questions and concerns there as well. Please do not post here until you have received your formatted header!

DIRECTORY
Kylarnatia
01. Aelia Alba Cloelia

Kyrusia
01. Mirana Kiriskovic

Milograd
01. Urahtani Kantsu

New Azura
01. Miomir Andric

Yohannes
01. The Crown Commonwealth of Yohannes
Last edited by New Azura on Fri May 04, 2012 5:53 am, edited 7 times in total.
THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNFIOREPERILCOLOSSO

FRIEND OF KRAVEN (2005-2023)KRAVEN PREVAILS!18 YEARS OF STORIES DELETED

THEDOMINIONOFTHEAZURANS
CAPITAL:RAEVENNADEMONYM:AZURGOVERNMENT:SYNDICAL REPUBLICLANGUAGE:AZURI

Her Graceful Excellence the Phaedra
CALIXTEIMARAUDER
By the Grace of the Lord God, the Daughter of Tsyion, Spirited Maiden, First Matron of House Vardanyan
Imperatrix of the Evenguard of Azura and Sovereign Over Her Dependencies, the Governess of Isaura
and the Defender of the Children of Azura

— Controlled Nations —
Artemis Noir, Dragua Sevua, Grand Ventana, Hanasaku, New Azura, Nova Secta and Xiahua

— Other Supported Regions —
Esvanovia (P/MT), Teremara (P/MT), The Local Cluster (FT)

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

New Azura
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Profiles of CHIRPR Users

Postby New Azura » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:09 pm

Special profiles on our valued CHIPR users are located here. You may search through them, or use our directory to find your intended profile.

01. Mirana Kiriskovic

View Her CHIRPR!

Your Name: Mirana Kiriskovic
Your Age: Sixteen (16)
Your Sex: Female
Hometown: Kyrustok, Vaustrijska, F.S. of Kyrusia (Currently residing in Kyruviesch, Tsentrijska)
Nationality: Kyrusian (Kyrus ethnicity; Kiriskyrus phenotype)

Tell Us a Little About Yourself...
· Born on April 3, 1996
· Daughter of Svetala Kiriskovic and His Excellency, Lord Chancellor M. Raznakovic
· Born in Kyrustok, Vaustrijska, in north-central Kyrusia
· Member of the Blood of State
· Political views: "conservative apathy"
· Religious views: irreligious
· Sexual preference: heterosexual
· Relationship status: "complicated"
· Currently attending secondary schooling at Kyruviesch State Academy of Court
· Member of the following clubs: Kyrusian-Azuran Co-prosperity Alliance (international relations club), National Honor Society (academic honor club), National League of
Future Artists (liberal arts club), the Silver Star Guild (charitable good-works club), and the Preference Purity Alliance (anti-LBGT club)
· Current extracurricular activities include: freestyle swimming, equestrianism, and volleyball.
· Music: K-Pop, K-Rock, classical music, industro-opera, house, and electro-dance
· Interests: Dancing, painting, reading, swimming, equestrianism, international relations, and aristocratic affairs

02. Miomir Andric

View His CHIPR!

Your Name: Miomir Andric
Your Age: 34
Your Sex: Male
Hometown: Helkath, Azura
Nationality: Azuran

Oh, there's not much to tell. I starred in a pretty popular television serial, Horizon. You know, nothing major.

· Born on February 12th, 1978
· Born in Friedrich, Lexmark, the Primacy of Caerula
· Star of the TV Drama Series Horizon
· Political Views: We Can Have Political Views!?
· Religious Views: Theist
· Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
· Relationship Status: None of Your Damn Business

03. Aelia Alba Cloelia

View Her CHIRPR!

Your Name: Aelia Alba Cloelia (Nicknamed Chloe)
Your Age: 31
Your Sex: Female
Hometown: Isna, Kylarnatia
Nationality: Kylarnatian

• Born on the 13th April, 1981
  • Born in the Beautiful Tourist City of Isna, in Eastern Kylarnatia
  • Now lives in the Diamond District of the capital, Krytopia.
  • Head Archivist of the Caesars Imperial Public Library in the capital of Krytopia
  • History & Life Documentary Presenter/Narrator.
  • Published Author of both fiction and non-fiction books, her most recent being The Warlords of Avaris.
  • Best Selling Female Author in Kylarnatia, topping the list for over five years.
  • 3rd Best Selling Female Author in Gholgoth
  • The 5th Richest Woman in Kylarnatia, estimated to have a fortune of almost CA-20bn (Twenty Billion Caesars Aurums)
  • Fitness Enthusiast
  • Free-thinker (Liberal)
  • Keen supporter of the Caesar and her leadership.

04. Urahtani Kantsu

Your Name: Urahtani Kantsu
Your Age: 53
Your Sex: Male
Hometown: Jiruh, Milograd
Nationality: Milogradian

I'm a fifty three year old artist living in Yohannes, and am a refugee from Milograd. I graduated from the University of Ludkin and enjoy discussing politics, reading, and watching football. I am older and wiser than most. Like many of lifes' most precious things, I get better with age.

05. The Crown Commonwealth of Yohannes (National Account)

Country's Full Name: Crown Commonwealth of Yohannes
Country's Population: 4 billion (2012 est.)
Leader's Name & Title: His Majesty Aurel III of Alexandria. King of Yohannes, Lord Protector of Alameda, Drackonisa, Kylarnatia, Trivval, Federal Realms, Emperor of the Crown Commonwealth Realms
Type of Government: Economic and political association of nineteen monarchical countries

Tell Us a Little About Country...
[ Yohannes, more commonly referred to overseas as the nineteen countries or the Crown Commonwealth of Yohannes, is an existing economic and political association of nineteen monarchies in eastern Gholgoth. It borders Automagfreek to the north, Ekraysia to the west and Kregaia to the southeast. Renowned for its thriving economy, Yohannes headquarters some of the world's largest companies; such as that of VMK Aktiengesellschaft, Yohannesische Bundesbank, Royal Beaufort Shipwrights Guild and Yohannesische Börse AG.

Although consisting of nineteen countries with nineteen contrasting capital cities, it has generally been acknowledged ever since the sovereign entity's formation in 1879 that its de-facto capital city is that of Ardenfontein. The island has 4,057,753,839 inhabitants (2012 estimate) within its supranational de-jure border. With an average population density of 92 people per square kilometre, Yohannes is one of the less populated nations of Gholgoth.

The Crown Commonwealth Realms is the colonial overseas empire; Dominions, colonies, protectorates, mandates, dependent territories ruled or administered, and voluntarily associated with that of the Yohannesian crown and government. It extend over 381,532,173 km2 in approximate total area as of the present, spread geopolitically in various continents and over thirteen regions; that of Adrastos, Ellorea, Europa, Gholgoth, Greater Dienstad, Irkalla, Minyang, Lucerna, Rushmore, Sapphire, Sondria, Tetrakon and Varathron. ]

06. The Grand Cailene Crown Republic of Azura (National Account)

View Their CHIRPR!

Country's Full Name: The Grand Cailene Crown Republic of Azura
Country's Population: 11.5 Billion (2012 est.)
Leader's Name & Title: Gran Vänæsa Adrienne Constantinides, Rightful Steward of the Throne of Az'ra
Type of Government: Constitutional Crown Republic
Last edited by New Azura on Thu May 10, 2012 5:44 pm, edited 15 times in total.
THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNFIOREPERILCOLOSSO

THEDOMINIONOFTHEAZURANS

CALIXTEIMARAUDER
By the Grace of the Lord God, the Daughter of Tsyion, Spirited Maiden, First Matron of House Vardanyan
Imperatrix of the Evenguard of Azura and Sovereign Over Her Dependencies, the Governess of Isaura

— Controlled Nations —
Artemis Noir, Dragua Sevua, Grand Ventana, Hanasaku, New Azura, Nova Secta and Xiahua

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Mirana Kiriskovic//CHIRPR [MATURE]

Postby Kyrusia » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm

Account Status: ACTIVE
Last Login: 05.01.2012

Number of Chirps: 10
Number of Chirplets: 58
Mirana Kiriskovic
Registered Member

Nationality: Kyrusian

Class change. The M.P.S. have arrested Zvezdan and are detaining him; Mom and I got a summary restraining order from the Incident Investigation Officer. I think they're going to hold him for seventy-two hours before they let his Dad take him home. We haven't decided if we're going to press charges, yet. Staying-in tonight. Give me a buzz if you want to hang. #Stressed
(05/01/2012@10:02AM G.E.T.Near 3009 State Academy Street)
    I'll be over after work. I'll bring our favorites and some goods; I don't have much left and I don't get paid until the end of the week, but I think we have enough to forget our woes. Love you!
    (By Kalina V.05/01/2012@10:07AM G.E.T.)
    I hope you're doing better, Mir. I can hang tonight if you want some company. I'll see you in CalMa in fifth block. Stay strong. <3
    (By Cvetana B.05/01/2012@10:05AM G.E.T.)

I'll be late for class. Had to call the Metro. Protection Service. Zvezdan showed-up at my house and tried to ram the gate. I'm really sick and tired of this.
(05/01/2012@5:44AM G.E.T.Near 1294 Cipraniyat Way)
    Dobra, I'm tired of your mouth. Reported. I hope they delete your CHIRPR; get a life.
    (By Cvetana B.05/01/2012@6:03AM G.E.T.)
    Dobra, you don't even know what you're talking about - never have. Hope everything is all right, Mir; Zvez has gone too far this time. You know you can call me if you need to. <3
    (By Mikhael N.05/01/2012@5:56AM G.E.T.)
    Shut ur fuckin mouth, too! Ur no fuckin better! You do the same dam thing! Jus cause mommy and daddy think ur som smart shit don't mean jack to me, whore.
    (By Dobra S.05/01/2012@5:53AM G.E.T.)
    Seriously, Dobra: don't you have something better to do? Don't worry about it, Mir; I'll get a ride with Kal when she goes in. Stay safe; text me when you can.
    (By Cvetana B.05/01/2012@5:50AM G.E.T.)
    Serves u fuckin right! Thats what u get, bitch. I hope they drag ur ass off, rich, skank bitch!
    (By Dobra S.05/01/2012@5:49AM G.E.T.)
    All right, Mir. Stay safe. Love you! <3
    (By Kalina V.05/01/2012@5:46AM G.E.T.)

Dammit, Zvezdan! I told you, "No!" No amount of begging will make me change my mind, nor will waking me up nearly an hour before I need to be just to stutter and stammer to ask if you can drive me to class. I told you four months ago that I wasn't interested; what's it going to take for you to get a hint? #Pissed
(05/01/2012@4:23AM G.E.T.)
    Show'em, Mirana!
    (By Kalina V.05/01/2012@4:34AM G.E.T.)
    Srsly, do u think jus cause you're BOS you get the right to treat ppl like this?!
    (By Dobra S.05/01/2012@4:28AM G.E.T.)
    You're such a bitch.
    (By Zvezdan T.05/01/2012@4:25AM G.E.T.)

Busy, busy, busy! Monday was horrible, though; the only good news for today is that the swimteam qualifiers are two weeks away. I'm going to be getting in as much practice as possible; means this little lady is going to be looking great. ;3 Who knows, maybe I'll take a trip down to Tobrilyin this weekend; who wants in?
(04/30/2012@7:26PM G.E.T.)
    The last time you were on the team, we won precincts! Work it, Mir; work it! But if you're seriously thinking about making the trip: count me in!
    (By Cvetana B.04/30/2012@7:54PM G.E.T.)

I'm still exhausted. Didn't get much sleep last night, but can you blame me? I've been busy! I'm aching all over and facing nine ours of school. Peachy. I'm going to need some Achatril and coffee for today to be even somewhat productive, so I should probably stop by a Vycamart before I head to class. #SoreAndGrumpy
(04/30/2012@5:12AM G.E.T.)
    No 1 cares bout ur whorin, bitch.
    (By Dobra S.04/30/2012@6:32AM G.E.T.)
    Maybe you should take it easy next time, you slut. ;3 Put your man in his place!
    (By Kalina V.04/30/2012@6:01AM G.E.T.)

Whoa... What is it about...? Worn-out. Going to get some much-needed rest. See you folks in the morning!
(04/30/2012@12:04AM G.E.T.Near 0001 Chancellery Drive)
    Sounds like someone had a good time! ;P
    (By Kalina V.04/30/2012@12:19AM G.E.T.)

There are quite a few perks to being BoS, not the least of which being the cute chauffeurs. Can someone say "beefcake"? I would, but then he'd probably hear me. 3': #SilentSquee
(04/29/2012@9:19PM G.E.T.Near 0001 Chancellery Drive)
    Beefcake! Beefcake! Grab a piece, girl!
    (By Kalina V.04/29/2012@9:28PM G.E.T.)

Going to see him. Will update if anything "exciting" happens. If not, I'll see all my followers in the morning! Wish me luck!
(04/29/2012@8:56PM G.E.T.)
    Tell him I said, "Hi"! We should really all go-out sometime soon; remember how fun it was last time?
    (By Kalina V.04/29/2012@9:02PM G.E.T.)

Expecting a call in the next fifteen min. or so. Could be good news. I really hope it is. #FingersCrossed
(04/29/2012@8:49PM G.E.T.)
    Who are you waiting for to call? :(
    (By Zvezdan T.04/29/2012@8:53PM G.E.T.)

Yeah! First Chirp ever! This is awesome. :33333
(04/29/2012@8:45PM G.E.T.)
    Second!
    (By Kalina V.04/29/2012@8:46PM G.E.T.)
Last edited by Kyrusia on Wed May 02, 2012 1:50 am, edited 27 times in total.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

New Azura
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Miomir Andric CHIPR

Postby New Azura » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:17 pm

Last Login: 05.10.2012

Number of Chirps: 7
Number of Chirplets: 75
Miomir Andric
Registered Member

Woke up to the sound of explosions today in Tsyion. Found out that somebody is attacking us. There's mass confusion everywhere in the streets. I'm getting out of Dodge, folks. Good luck to all my brothers and sisters in the capital! #Pray4Peace
(05/10/2012@11:45 AM A.T.Near 1591 Colonial Parkway SE)

The weekend is finally here, thank god. Publicity tour today through the usual P's and Q's, then off to a private set with Incursus, Vandal's Child and my boy ANTIC. It's good to know people in high places, sometimes.
(05/04/2012@9:45 AM A.T.)

I just got my reservist notice in the mail today. Looks like you guys will be without this pretty face starting next week. #HonorLoyaltyRespect
(05/03/2012@5:42 PM A.T.)

So I'm on my way out for a workout this morning, and who should I see but ANTIC! Mad skills on that guitar, bro. Going to see them in concert this weekend, V.I.P style. You know how we roll in the 5-1-5. #Represent
(05/01/2012@10:30 AM A.T.)

A shout out to my girl Dariea, who's in the hospital tonight. We love you, Dari! #Pray4Dariea
(04/30/2012@4:25 PM A.T.)

I'll be in Tsyion tomorrow for an autograph signing, then on my way to Mizraim for some glorious R&R. We'll be hosting the launch party for the new season of Horizon on Wednesday at the Riga Club. #BeThereOrElse
(04/29/2012@10:11 PM A.T.)

Welcome to CHIPR, Azura's sexiest man! I'm here all week, folks. #Gloriousness
(04/29/2012@9:30 PM A.T.)
Last edited by New Azura on Thu May 10, 2012 5:37 pm, edited 7 times in total.
THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNFIOREPERILCOLOSSO

THEDOMINIONOFTHEAZURANS

CALIXTEIMARAUDER

— Controlled Nations —

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Aelia Alba Cloelia//CHIRPR

Postby Kylarnatia » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:46 pm

Number of Chirps: 2
Number of Chirplets: 157
Aelia Alba Cloelia
Registered Member

Nationality: Kylarnatian

There are explosions going off around Tsyion today...I'm a bit shaken, to say the least. Trying to keep my 'partner' from being all courageous is becoming quite difficult, too. To all those in Tsyion: I wish you all the very best of luck! #Pray4Peace
(05/10/2012@12:11 PM Gothic Central East Time (GMT+9) - at Večetiri Sezona Luxury Resort)

I'm off to Tsyion, the capital of Azura, to represent the populace at the funeral of the Gran Vänæzár. Currently at Krytopia International Airport, waiting for the 'Iron Griffon' to be ready for take-off. Apparently I'm supposed to be going with a representative of the Caesar as well, but he or she hasn't turned up yet. Quite Strange. Never enjoyed politics. It's also way past my bedtime ;_; #Want2Sleep
(04/30/2012@11:11 PM Gothic Central-West Time (GMT+8) - at Krytopia Imperial Airport)
Last edited by Kylarnatia on Sun May 13, 2012 9:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia

New Azura
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

The Government of Azura

Postby New Azura » Thu May 10, 2012 5:36 pm

Number of Chirps: 1
Number of Chirplets: 12,975
The Crown Republic of Azura
Registered Member

The Grand Cailene Crown Republic of Azura is under attack by the conventional forces of an insurgent splinter sect within the Imperial Military. If you or your family reside in the Capital City of Tsyion, please tune to your local television or radio stations for evacuation details. Remain calm, and stay alert.
(05/10/2012@8:45 AM A.T.Near The Great Hall of the Forerunner, Government Suite A)
Last edited by New Azura on Thu May 10, 2012 5:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNFIOREPERILCOLOSSO

THEDOMINIONOFTHEAZURANS

CALIXTEIMARAUDER

— Controlled Nations —

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

Return to International Incidents