NATION

PASSWORD

A hole in the fance

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Chrisando
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

A hole in the fance

Postby Chrisando » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:14 am

IC:The guards were inspecting the Coastal Borders, they saw people trying to escape Kalaspia-Shimarata, getting shocked by the 2,674 wat electric fence, like every day. They walking the permiter of the fence when they saw a hole in the fence. The looked at the hole and saw foreigners sneeking the skum across the border...
OOC:This is an open floor roleplay with nothing to sign up to. You may join at any time and contribute what ever you like as long as it is relevant.
Please note, I am Kalaspia-Shimarata's puppet. This nation does NOT resemble my main one
Join me on:trainsplanesnrl
BOW TO THE HAMMER AND SICKLE!

Jaggerlonia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Jaggerlonia » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:28 am

The Knights of St Stephan (the KSS) Began their black Op mission: Operation Free Fighter, in an effort to evacuate the oppressed people of Chrisando. The Spec Ops began smuggling people through a hole in Chrisando massive Electric fences. The refugees were then smuggled across an unmarked boat where they were to be taken to the Holy Navy that is anchored off the coast of Chrisando. The Spec Ops hurried as enemy security forces began to suspect somethin.
Head of State: Kaisar Vlaisly Jaggerlon IX
Head of Government: Kaisar Vlaisly Jaggerlon IX
Chancellor of the Crown: Archbishop Constantine Paligos

Government Type: Theocratic Monarchism
Capital City: Stephanheim
Largest City: Stephanheim
Currency: Poltan

"Mes Mateme, Mes Kovojome, Mes Deklaruojama"
"I Saw, I Fought, I Declared"
- Saint Stephan after conquering the city of Memel (Stephanheim)

I put the Sexy in Dyslexia
http://www.politicalcompass.org/printablegraph?ec=2.75&soc=6.26
Economic Left/Right: 2.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 6.26

Chrisando
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrisando » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:34 am

The guards saw a ship pulling off from the shore. On the shore were naked people. People who could not afford cloaths...the guards realised they were the skum of Chrisando and put holes in the boat...
Please note, I am Kalaspia-Shimarata's puppet. This nation does NOT resemble my main one

Jaggerlonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Jaggerlonia » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:41 am

The KSS knew that they were spotted as Chrisando forces began opening fire on them and the refugees. "Damn it!" Shouted the KSS Captain as the unmarked boat began to sink. "We are taking casualties I repeat! WE ARE TAKING CASUALTIES!" Screamed the Captain over the radio to the off shore Holy Navy.

Fleet Admiral Alphonse Morgan was shocked that the KSS was spotted and pondered on what do do. "If I attack now I'll save the men and the civies but risk starting an international conflict but if I don't......". The Admiral was obviously in a jumble and needed to act fast to save his men. So he did what he had to, he sent out 3 MiG-29 "Fulcrums" to provide close airstrikes on Chrisando forces.

"Don't worry men we have MiG's incoming in 5 minutes hold your places men" Admiral Morgan shouted back over the radio. The KSS complied and began opening fire back at Chrisando forces, just to buy time to protect the refugees.

Chrisando
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrisando » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:57 am

"Hahahahahhahahahahahahaha! We got them!" Shouted the chief guard as they were shooting down the ships "Look for their base, surely it is not too far from here. Look for their base!" she said as she deploid here women

Jaggerlonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Jaggerlonia » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:07 am

"OH God...." said the KSS Captian as he stood before his fallen comrades and the refugees. "How can they just kill their own people?!" He shouted.
"This is Crusader 2-6 we are in bound I repeat we are inbound" Said the MiG-29 pilots. The KSS Captian looked up as 4 MiG's flew overhead and bombed the enemy camps on the coast.

The Holy Navy began coming to the shore to pick up what little refugees and KSS operatives remained.

Kalaspia-Shimarata
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalaspia-Shimarata » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:10 am

We sent troops to Jaggerlonia as soon as the news had reached Kalashi presses, as Kalaspia-Shimarata has many live 24/7 news channels. We sent troops because any enemy of Chrisando is an allie of ours. Our foreign minister, Crystal Ulesh, spoke to the foreign minister of Jaggerlonia "Whatever you do, don't have a centralised base. The Chrisandos will look for the one base, but if you have many bases, they will not find them. At this stage, we do not know your tactics or how you are managing to get away with this, so we'll just maned the bases, bring supplies to the bases, our supplies at our expense. By doing this, you have created forward defence for us as we were expecting Chrisando to wage a war against us next week. Our spies found their plans to do so. Whilst at the bases, we will discuss tactics with you and help you liberate the Chrisando people" Looks like Jaggerlonia have a powerful allie. And the bonus to it is that they are also Orthodox!
Kalaspia-Shimarata's flag represents the Union between K&S. The dark blue represents the sea and the light blue represents the sky. In Kalashi language considers light blue and dark blue to be different colours. England colonised, and unified K&S, between 1774 and 1953, and English, light blue and dark blue are considered to be the same colour. Therefore, the contrast between dark blue and light blue represents the union, but the differences between K&S where as blue being two but simultaneously one colour represents K&S being two, but simultaniously one entity. The opposite to the symmetry represents the unity and indipendance of K&S, whilst also representing the Kalashi culture of opposite symmetry.KS is 75% Christian, hence the cross.

Chrisando
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrisando » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:11 am

We found their base! **Starts bombing it**

Kalaspia-Shimarata
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalaspia-Shimarata » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:15 am

"Oh s-t" says General Gregory Ulumoush "They found our decoy base, f-k!, okay, remember the plan, let them think it is our only base, then when they are celebrating their "victory" we ambush them?"
Last edited by Kalaspia-Shimarata on Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kalaspia-Shimarata's flag represents the Union between K&S. The dark blue represents the sea and the light blue represents the sky. In Kalashi language considers light blue and dark blue to be different colours. England colonised, and unified K&S, between 1774 and 1953, and English, light blue and dark blue are considered to be the same colour. Therefore, the contrast between dark blue and light blue represents the union, but the differences between K&S where as blue being two but simultaneously one colour represents K&S being two, but simultaniously one entity. The opposite to the symmetry represents the unity and indipendance of K&S, whilst also representing the Kalashi culture of opposite symmetry.KS is 75% Christian, hence the cross.

Jaggerlonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Jaggerlonia » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:25 am

The Kaisar awoke at night as Bishop Rommuel attempted to catch his breath. "Why do you disturb my sleep Peon?" Asked the Holy Kaisar. "MY KAISAR!CHRISANDO IS IN AN ALL OUT WAR WITH US!" Shouted the paniced Bishop. "What! What happened to the rescue mission! Shouted the Kaisar. "I DON'T KNOW MY HOLY KAISAR!" Squieled the scared Bishop. The Kaisar walked back and forth and decided a full military invasion was needed.....

A massive invasion fleet was sent from the Port city of Zoeinopoli in order to A) Assist Fellow Orthodox Member Kalaspia-Shimarata in war and B) Liberate the people of Chrisando. The 23rd Armour Division was sent to assist the Kalaspia-Shimarata Army after their base was destroyed.

Kalaspia-Shimarata
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalaspia-Shimarata » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:31 am

"Why thank you Jaggerlonia for your assistance!" says Gregory Ulumoush "Thank God that base was only a decoy" But that we need more troops on the real bases! I'll call in some other generals to bring in their armies and destroy these basterds!"

Jaggerlonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Jaggerlonia » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:42 am

Following the requests of Kalaspia-Shimarata General Ulumoush, The 23rd Armoured Divion began reinforcing the Joint Forward Base. "Prepare for an assault on their Missle stations!" Shouted Major Jeskov as the 15 T-90 S tanks drove towards the Chrisando bases of operation.

Kalaspia-Shimarata
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalaspia-Shimarata » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:47 am

FYI:People from Kalaspia-Shimarata are Kalashi
"We need people to man the bases whilst others are attacking!" says Gregory "I'll bring in more troops, oh and btw, feel free to call me by my first name"

Jaggerlonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Jaggerlonia » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:09 am

Following the Generals commands more troopers were being flown over to Chrisando. However as the An-124's flew over an AA Missle shot it down. "JESUS!" Shouted Major Jeskov as Air plane debris fell onto the people. "We need those AA Staions gone before we can Paratroop in!"

Chrisando
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrisando » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:12 am

"Those f-ken c-ts created a f-ken decoy. To f-k with that! Send out the nukes..."

Kalaspia-Shimarata
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalaspia-Shimarata » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:44 pm

F-k they nuked our base!

Zathganastan
Senator

Founded: Aug 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Zathganastan » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:36 pm

Chrisando Coastal Border 3:22 am
Zathgan 176th special operational Naval command.
Pirate confederation fleet.

Steaming into the coastal waters of Chrisando a massive but derelict fleet of various shape,sizes, and nationality's began to make there way towards the nation to help execute a secret black ops mission Operation: Rising Hope.Under strict military guidelines the fleet was gathered knowing full well that if they were caught the Allied states government would deign their very existence.As far as the rest of the world would know they were merely will organized pirates with a good moral compass, and that's how Zathganastan wanted to leave it.

Recruited from people who came from all walks of life it would be impossible to realistically trace fleet back to the zathganastan which is why they preferred this to a massive and costly invasion.Drifting apart and putting distance between craft as they started approaching the coast a group of five vessels began to take the lead of the formation as the rest of the fleet came to a halt.While the five craft continued on for they carried to brunt of the operations key players, the men and women of the Zathgan Naval commando task force 176.Which had been given the task of breaching the coast.

Waiting quietly as their small merchant ships slowly raced towards shore, the troops of the 176th waited quietly in the vales the ships and looked out towards a conflict happening some were further down the coast.Thinking of coordinating forces with the group naval high command untimely ruled this out, the mission of hand was of the highest level and any chance of it being compromised had to be removed.

Washing onto the beach heads several heavily armed naval commando's began to move towards the mile long electric fence.Taking a pair of jumper cables and a knife the team quickly attached them the fence and then the ground allowing them to cut threw the fence.With there way in secure, one commando unit began to move inland to rally together so civilians to rescue while the rest of the strike force took up defensive positions around the opening in the fence to protect there way back out.
Evelyn Beatrice Hall:I may disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
Shakespeare:All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;And one man in his time plays many parts
The Allied states Military, zathganastans pride and Joy:
Army: 35,000,000 armed forces
Navy: 18,000 ships
Air force: 10,000,000 air force personal
and National Marines: 8,000,000 marines
Zathgan speical forces:2,500,000 speical forces

COOLDUDE123
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby COOLDUDE123 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:37 am

Then COOLDUDE123s Military helicopters come full with nukes threatening to nuke the city unless paid a ransom of 5,000,000 Rupees!

Chrisando
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrisando » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:10 am

Zathganastan wrote:Chrisando Coastal Border 3:22 am
Zathgan 176th special operational Naval command.
Pirate confederation fleet.

Steaming into the coastal waters of Chrisando a massive but derelict fleet of various shape,sizes, and nationality's began to make there way towards the nation to help execute a secret black ops mission Operation: Rising Hope.Under strict military guidelines the fleet was gathered knowing full well that if they were caught the Allied states government would deign their very existence.As far as the rest of the world would know they were merely will organized pirates with a good moral compass, and that's how Zathganastan wanted to leave it.

Recruited from people who came from all walks of life it would be impossible to realistically trace fleet back to the zathganastan which is why they preferred this to a massive and costly invasion.Drifting apart and putting distance between craft as they started approaching the coast a group of five vessels began to take the lead of the formation as the rest of the fleet came to a halt.While the five craft continued on for they carried to brunt of the operations key players, the men and women of the Zathgan Naval commando task force 176.Which had been given the task of breaching the coast.

Waiting quietly as their small merchant ships slowly raced towards shore, the troops of the 176th waited quietly in the vales the ships and looked out towards a conflict happening some were further down the coast.Thinking of coordinating forces with the group naval high command untimely ruled this out, the mission of hand was of the highest level and any chance of it being compromised had to be removed.

Washing onto the beach heads several heavily armed naval commando's began to move towards the mile long electric fence.Taking a pair of jumper cables and a knife the team quickly attached them the fence and then the ground allowing them to cut threw the fence.With there way in secure, one commando unit began to move inland to rally together so civilians to rescue while the rest of the strike force took up defensive positions around the opening in the fence to protect there way back out.

The brave guards of Chrisando see the ships coming to the shore. Many lost their lives trying to protect the people of Chrisando for being kidnapped and manipulated into leaving this wanderful country. The rest of the guards started shooting...at the ships...

Chrisando
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrisando » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:11 am

COOLDUDE123 wrote:Then COOLDUDE123s Military helicopters come full with nukes threatening to nuke the city unless paid a ransom of 5,000,000 Rupees!

How do you expect us to pay with your skummy capitalist money s-t when we have no system of currency in our communist paradise?

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents