NATION

PASSWORD

A destructive force of nature.

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Alkoul
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 27, 2008
Ex-Nation

A destructive force of nature.

Postby Alkoul » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:06 pm

Queen Kelly leaned over the stone railings of the balcony allowing the cool breeze to fill her lungs, she ran her hands down the railing. Looking over the beautiful sights of the medium port city of Port Winston her home during the winter, watching the tanker ships slowly come into port and empty or fill their hulls full of rich Alkoulian oil. Looking at behind the house was the Grand Mystic Mountain Range which its highest point loomed over Port Winston and the surrounding areas at 5,800 feet. Gazing at the city she smiled and walked into the massive home built in 1879 the old mansion has seen many days and many events unfold before its grand lawn.
Kelly walked down the black marble stairs that mirrored the elegant ceiling with its century old artwork and large chandelier after being polished. Walking through the entry way to the modern day kitchen Kelly walked up to the fridge was able to sneak out her favorite beverage high calorie, sugar infested can of soda. Smiling she walked up to her office to finish off some paper work.

Halfway up the stairs the ground and mansion started to shake violently, Kelly was thrown to the floor as the violent shaking continued, she was able to crawl under a heavy oak table, upon where plaster and parts of the roof started to cave in around her.
Outside in Port Winston people were screaming and running for cover as their city was crumbling before them, the 56 story Honi Building collapsed due to the shaking, the once beautiful downtown was being turned to ruble.

100 miles north in Alkoul City, Prime Minister Star was walking to her office when she felt the ground shaking, she turned to her advisor Mrs. Pens, "Can you feel it too?"
Mrs. Pens felt panicked, "Yes, where we're standing we're safe no buildings around us."

The shaking was much less violent than in Port Winston, but enough that the Parliament building's clock tower fell horizontally into several government buildings. People in the city were a little disturbed but stayed where they were at. After three minutes the shaking stopped.

ABN BREAKING NEWS

If you felt it you know exactly what it was, just a few minutes ago a massive earthquake unleashed its furry through out the southern half of Alkoul. The epicenter is located 10 miles off the Alkoulian coast just south of Port Winston . We are getting reports that Port Winston has been nearly destoyred by the earthquake and that Queen Kelly whos' winter home in the city is missing. The La'covet Place where she resides has been completely destroyed.

Prime Minister star walking around her office getting her advisers to meet her quickly, one the phone with one of them "No I need you to get here now, It can't wait the queen is missing we have our largest port city lying in ruins.."
one of her staff interrupts, "Ma'm, the Alkoul Oceanic Commission has just issued a tsunami warning for the entire Alkoul Coast, and a tsunami Alert for the Port Winston area, waves are predicted there to reach 25 feet."
Star drops the phone, H...how uh long will it be before it hits the coast?"
"About five minutes, it isn't very much time. The epicenter was only 10 miles offshore. Miss. there will be massive loss of life. We still don't know where the queen is. The mansion is in direct line with the tsunami, what evers left of the mansion will get swept out to sea."
MIGA! Make Impeachment Great Again!

The Rhyce Legacy
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rhyce Legacy » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:38 pm

"My lord, news around the region is that the country of Alkoul is in a crisis. Earthquakes, floods...everything you can even imagine is about to hit that nation! If we don't send help help soon, they might be...destoyed..." Reported an official. "My friend, do not frieght, I have already sent The RHC (Ryfelwyr Heddwch cadw, or in english the "peace keeping warriors", the main militant group who also serves as a police force In Rhyce) to help evacuate the citezins of our Alkoulian allies." Said Alec Rhyce, the newly crowned King of the Rhyce Legacy. "They might not make it my lord, Alkoul might be destro-"
"Do NOT doubt my beloved Ryfelwyr Heddwch Cadw!" Interrupted Alec. "They will find a way. They always have"
Last edited by The Rhyce Legacy on Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alkoul
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 27, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Alkoul » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:04 pm

Kelly who was still under the table was relieved that the shaking had stopped, but she had a little problem she was buried under rubble from the earthquake, she could see bits of light where the sun was able to get through but other than that there was no way for her to get herself out. At this moment she wasn't scared until she heard a siren that made her shudder. "I know that siren...no a tsunami warning must have been issued. She started to scream for help, but the road to the mansion was blocked, rescuers had to walk to the mansion and despite the tsunami warning siren blaring they pushed forth to the ruins of the once glorious mansion.
Unknown to Kelly one of her maids Florence some how survived the quake inside the pantry closest. She came out dazed, looking around she placed her hand over her mouth and started to tear up, the 123 year old mansion was just crumbling walls but nothing more. Florence quickly snapped out of the sadness was she realized the siren was going off, she started to walk through the palace to the nearest exit, but before she went any further she heard a voice, Hello, who is there, where are you?

Kelly after several tries, heard some one answer the call at the top of her lungs she screamed one last time HELP!

Once again Florence heard the voice but better and she found where it was coming from, there on the second floor was a large pile of rubble, the stairs didn't look safe but Florence still walked carefully up to the pile. I'm here. I can hear you, please tell me your name my dear.

Kelly answered once she figured out who was talking back to her, Florence, is that you, it's Kelly!

OH MY, Mad'am! I'm here, i'll try to find a way to get you my dear, please hold on. Florence started to dig into the pile for Kelly, she knew that it was dangerous but she needed to try. Mad'am once I get you we must find high ground there is a tsunami approaching, and this mansion is only ten feet above sea level, we stay here we'd sure be washed away. Now, now though don't be scared mad'am.

Kelly couldn't help but smile, ever since her mother was killed the, late Queen La Millia VIII, Florence had stepped in as a mother figure. Florence, I'm not scared you're making me scared.

Florence on her hands and knees clearing the rubble smiled, suddenly she cried in joy Kelly my dear I can see you!

Kelly whom wasn't paying attention anymore, could feel a cool breeze wrapping around her neck and her hair fluttering, she turned and saw Florence covered in dust, her black hair turned white because of all the dust in it, she crawled out and hugged Florence Now lest go.
MIGA! Make Impeachment Great Again!

The Rhyce Legacy
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rhyce Legacy » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:50 pm

The sky turned into a shade of gray that resembled coming trouble. The RHC unit "Jester 4" flew over the counrty side in a small infantry transportation chopper.
"Captain, we have reached the Alkoulian border." said private Gynfreg.
"Good...my god I hope all is good...King Alec seems to have been rushing to get us here. What is the situation with our relationship with Alkoul?" Asked Captain Yewng.
"Our lord must want an alliance of some sort, keep in mind that the so-called "Greater German Reich" is hostile. We need all the help we can reach out to." Explained Lieutenant Wyrmreg.

"Sir, we have reached our landing point. We'll meet back at the LZ near the towns outskirts. We have intel that a mansion seems to have been destroyed near here. Find it, and look for survivors." Ordered Lieutenant Wyrmreg.
"Yes sir. Team, let's save some lives this day!" Rallied Captain Yewng.

Jester 4 traveled among the landscape searching for the destroyed mansion. After 15 minutes of searching they finally reached it.

"Hello!? Someone answer, please!" Yelled private Ungrich.

Return to International Incidents