NATION

PASSWORD

I Want To Conquer The World [CLOSED]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
1000 Cats
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

I Want To Conquer The World [CLOSED]

Postby 1000 Cats » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:55 am

OOC: This is closed now on account of the fact that the story's moving. However, more chaos is good, so long as it's directed chaos. If you really want in, telegram me and just show me that you know what's going on and what you can bring to the madness.

---

Hi!

How are- wait.

What?

Is that how you greet a foreign leader? Just, "Hi!"?

Oh. Actually, I don't know.

Me neither. They are human, so they probably have, you know. Manners and stuff.

Are you sure?

Of course I'm not! I mean, look at some of these tribes. They have old people in white coats watch their, ahem, their women. Giving birth.

Oh, no no no, I meant, are you sure it's human?

I... well, it looks human. And will you shut up? It can hear us, you know.

Maybe we should talk. In our language, so they can't understand.

I don't think they would thank us for that. Look, just... this isn't turning out very well. They're going to wake up soon if we don't hurry up.

Right.

They're cats. Two of them. Just regular, yellow-eyed black cats, but a lot bigger, and a lot more verbose. How strange.

Well, says the first. It's sitting to your left, and it's quite clearly talking to you in a manner that's maybe just a little too presumptuous. My name is- hey! If you're going to think things like that, do it more quietly, please. It glares at you indignantly. Thank you. My name is Nuce. This is my brother here, Shaˑe.

Don't try to pronounce it; you'll just wake up with a migraine, says the cat on your right. It - well, he - looks identical to his brother. Maybe he sits a little taller. Maybe his eyes are a little narrower. Hell if anyone could tell the difference at a glance, though. You're dreaming, by the way, he continues, as though that wasn't already obvious.

It's not, says Nuce, shooting his brother a warning glance, a regular dream. We're real, for one thing. And there's a reason we're in your head right now.

We're not in-

I know we're not, idiot, but we have to keep this simple for them.

Fine. You seem to know what you're doing, O Wise Àrüe. So stop wasting time!

I'm not the one-! Alright. Whatever. He digs his claws into the ground. The reason we're here, he fixes his eyes on you, is that we like you.

What?!

Ssh! That is, we like your world. Our world is all chaotic. Everyone does what they want. There's no control. No order. And I'm sure, as a great leader of your own, uh, culture...? As a great leader, anyway, you must understand why this is a problem.

The problem is there's no leader.

The problem is, WE'RE not the leaders. Hahaha. Shaˑe coughs. His brother glances at him nervously, but continues. So we thought maybe you-

And some other leaders.

-and hopefully some other leaders would be able to visit us and tell us what we should do!

How to get started.

Technology, philosophy, whatever-it-is-you-call-it-when-people-do-what-you-tell-them-ography. Help us get off the ground!

We'd really appreciate it.

And besides, it's not like you have much choice.

You've got to sleep sometime.

That's right. And we'll be there, waiting. So hey, you might as well, right?

You'll also get to meet some other leaders. We want to get lots of them telling us what to do.

Telling us what to do so we can tell everyone else what to do.

Does that sound good? Maybe you'll meet new friends.

Or new enemies. Then you can blow things up and stuff.

By the way, it would be great if you told us how to do that too.

Yeah. So, can you remember that? We don't want you wandering around in a daze next time you go to sleep because you can't remember your own dreams.

That must be really embarrassing.

I expect so! Have a good rest of the night, friend. If it's night. If not, have a good rest of the... the rest!

See you tomorrow.

With apparent effort, they both wink at you eerily with opposite eyes, get up, turn about, and leave the nondescript dreamscape. You pass the rest of the night undisturbed and as it at last draws to a close, presumably, you awaken.

The two cats gaze around at the military conference room. It takes a really persistent drug user to shape a dream so perfectly, so in truth they are merely admiring their handiwork, sprawled across an oak desk and a marble floor respectively. The giant maps on the wall don't describe anything in particular. Unfortunately, no maps exist of the world. They're just... maps. But everything else is just as it should be.

"So how many did we invite again?" asks Nuce, staring at the ceiling.

"I don't know," replies Shaˑe. "A lot."

"Then why are none of them here yet?"

"They probably don't sleep eighteen hours a day."

"Oh." Nuce flicks an ear. "So they'll just show up one by one."

Shaˑe grunts a vague affirmative. Hopefully it wouldn't be long.

Nuce = "The Blue One"
Shaˑe = "The Black One"
Last edited by 1000 Cats on Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Your friendly neighborhood zoophile. I'm here to answer questions. Also, we have a region: Zoo!

Norstal wrote:You are a hatiater: one who radiates hate.

Meryuma wrote:No one is more of a cat person than 1000 Cats!

FST wrote:Any sexual desires which can be satiated within a healthy and consensual way should be freed from shame. Bizarre kinks and fetishes are acceptable and nothing to be ashamed of as long as they are acted out in a context where everyone consents and no one is hurt.
Factbook/Q&A | RP | Conlang | Short Story

Zebian Syndicate
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

(LOLOLOLOLOLOL)

Postby Zebian Syndicate » Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:53 pm

"Dude,... what the flock?"

Lord Jotun sat up in his bed, hand gripping his skull like a makeshift stress ball. It wasn't the worst dream he'd ever had. Not by far. Oh nooooo,... that is a subject NEVER to be discussed.
At present, he sat glaring into space. It was the deep detached gaze on one who didn't see, as their mind seemed to wander from their physical body. A Class 3 Hangover. That was very far below the average,...
Yes, his life sucked.

"You okay sir?"

In defiance of physics and anatomy, the good dictator soared into the air, muscles twitching and spasm, forcing his body into all different sorts of weird shapes and poses. Before he'd hit the ground he struck at least a dozen, and taken the bolted down bed with him.

"Sweet Jeeze, for the love of the Mother of that crazy emperor!!!" the poor fellow was on the verge of snapping in a paranoid fit of violence as he pulled himself out of the wreckage of his bedside furniture, a few splinters of metal jutting awkwardly from his shoulder. "You could NOT be any closer to dying! What in the name of all that is unholy are you doing in here!?!? May the Sailors have mercy on my soul,... what is wrong with you man!?" By now he had regained some measure of composure, and was busily brushing all manner of debris from his form. This was one of the many problem of sleeping in a suite of combat armor, but who could tell? Someone was in his room for crying out loud!? And at this time of night!?

On the opposite side of the cratered bed stood his mirror image, staring blankly back at him, and an odd lack of expression indicative of a machine. The lack of comprehension, and odd sounding simulated concern,... definitely characteristic of a machine. The doppelganger just stood, cocking his head to the side and staring awkwardly.

"Well,... it IS my job-"

"-Yeah yeah, shut up and spare me the crap mate, why do you have to stand,.. like THAT?!? And for the love of the Queen, get me something to shoot!!!" he said, unable to hide the exasperation in his voice and not really caring. Instead, he contented himself with fishing out a large battle rifle from the massive pile of rubble.

And Orphan stood there, smiling mischeviously at his last statements. Oh yes, "for the love of the 'Queen',.."
That on the off hand, was an amusing tale. To say the least, conversations at the dinner table were always awkward. But that was still a story for another time. With an amused smile, the android merely shrugged. "Eh, what can I say? Oh yeah right,... that's a good one. Hey, Lord, rocks off port side bow." even as he said it, the massive blast shutters ground open, flooding the small, and amazingly sparse yet luxurious room with the dull rusty red light of the Korrat Nebula. Jotun simply shut his eyes and slumped, body going limp as he turned to face the view port.

"Damnit. I know that you did this on purpose. You know I hate light. Especially in the mornings." He sighed, squinting against the stars as several screens of light popped into existence before him. A few short hand gestures later, and the massive town sized dorsal batteries were rotating and pounding away at an unfortunate cluster of space rocks. Asterocide? By the time he went back to sleep, there would be nothing larger than some apples, or a just few strings of loose quarks and atomic nuclei. "You know what? Just get me some pills and I'll be fine. AND GET OUT." The machine obliged, backing out and bowing before heading off on a mission to fulfill it's new duties. The good dictator remained behind, hold one wrist in his hand as he flexed it. It had hurt, and he lost some expensive furnishings in the process. And with the syndicate's current state, they could not afford this crap.

Shrugging, he laid down on the mattress, which had fortunately (and miraculously) remained intact. Sleep was a valuable resource. And one he was lacking.

And this crap about space cats and meetings, and giving pointers was not helping. Exactly what kind of ridiculous dreams were he having lately? Jotun does not approve of this message.
He lay down, and went right back to sleep after setting in a new course of heading for his ship. Screw the senate. They could run the place with out him for one day, at least. Hopefully.

As he dozed back into his own pleasant little world, the massive vessel plowed through the stars, chugging along at it's own little place. Hopefully, those two little critters wouldn't bother his head again. A strange little joke passed through his head, -something about roadkill- and flowed away. His mind was to groggy and just gone for him to remember any of it, but at least it was amusing. Maybe he'd have one of his guns in his dream next time,... and maybe he'd be on a rebellious planet too. What better way to relieve stress than violence without consequences??
Last edited by Zebian Syndicate on Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The "Crazy Mafia esque rebel government"
Member of Battle Critters!
G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Zebian Syndicate wrote:Hooray, new blood! Welcome to the wonderful (not at ALL) universe (bajillion convoluted dimensions) of NS FT! (massive tech wankers)

Hey now, at least when we wank its beautiful stellar jizz that shines in the rainbow light of the nebulae of the multiverse.
NS FT. Period.

Agua Incendia
Ambassador

Founded: May 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Agua Incendia » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:49 pm

Ishuri woke from the dream with the two small mammals in it and immediately rose from the crouching position she slept in. The intentions of the two seemed pure, but was it an act, a facade to steal information from her? that could, and would, come back to bite, if it were the case. She noticed Logandi walk in but said nothing. She looked down in confusion attempting to hide her weakness, weak for being worried over such a small thing. She had to be strong a leader of her peo-

"o,vv,zz,z/a,z,o,zzz/zz,k?"1 Logandi said walking to her side pushing his beak and head under hers and pressing it against her neck, burrowing into her warmth. His pulse linked with hers. unifying them in that instant.

"a,vv,v,k/o,vvv,z/o,zz,ch,k/o,zzz,a,zz,"2She talked vocally at first but switched to telepathy after the first sentence, she did not want to focus on talking plus she liked his presence in her mind.They want information what should i do?

I saw them in you mind Logandi said his words and feelings melding with hers allowing her to hear his guidence they mean no harm and they don't know they cause you worry, they are the picture of innocence.

She let his essence wash over her mind. She let out a low purr. Lowering her head to his level, she said in her mind Then i will meet them tonight and hope that i can help. she held the embrace with Logandi for as long as she could before breaking the hold and walking out her door and down the hallway. Dismissing the guards on the way out she turned to her study to perform her daily tasks as queen and matriarch of Agua Incendia.

At night fall Ishuri retired to her room and assume the position of focus. A crouch that strained the body and mind. She held it for 3 hours. Focusing on the stress that flowed through her body and mind piling it up and forcing it away from her being shoving it into oblivion. The result was a calm state of mind , and an exhausted body. Perfect for the meeting she planned to attend. She, this night, chose to lie on her side as she slept to take her mind off of her physical body and calmed her mind.

Ishuri fell asleep and with out delay woke in a room with marble floors freezing to the touch. She was glad this was the dreamscape or else she would probably be dead. She glanced around noticing that the room and noticed that it was scaled for someone much much smaller than her 28 foot tall majesty. Upon looking for the architects of the room she noticed two small fluffy creatures on the ground. how frail life is on other planets she thought observing the two.

She bent to a crouch and using her wings for support she lower her head to there level and touched her beak to the ground near the ridge in front of them.

"o,ch,vv,zz,a,vvv,nn,ch,a,zzz,k"3 she said her wings rustling as the filled the air with their vibrations echoing the message.

1: What trouble you?
2: I had a vision/dream.
3: My thanks to be in you presence (formal greeting)
Because this is in the dreamscape and language is based on meaning i will say that you can hear Ishuri's intended message even when she states in Incendian
I am going to assume that with giant maps on the walls the ceiling is rather high and for convience we will will say it is above 28 feet.

1000 Cats
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby 1000 Cats » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:59 pm

OOC: Yeah, I'm of the opinion that dreams, unlike regular human thought, are pre- (or post-) linguistic. Translation won't be an issue. And... well, it's a dream: I don't think physics or relative size should be a giant (see what I did there?) problem anyway.

I think I'll wait to see if we can get one more response. It seems I'm being stalked by RoUSers.
Your friendly neighborhood zoophile. I'm here to answer questions. Also, we have a region: Zoo!

FST wrote:Any sexual desires which can be satiated within a healthy and consensual way should be freed from shame. Bizarre kinks and fetishes are acceptable and nothing to be ashamed of as long as they are acted out in a context where everyone consents and no one is hurt.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:19 pm

Hanna nearly fell out of her bed as the bugles signifying morning started playing. It wasn't that she, the Princess, wasn't used to them. Well, okay, it was partly that, but she had adapted fairly well to them. She had to: With the 135th Night Fighter Squadron on perpetual high alert due to there being two wars on two fronts, she had no choice but to stay at the base her squadron was assigned to. Which meant, instead of a luxurious mattress at the Imperial Palace in the Karlslandic capital of Sudentor, she slept in a cot. But not in one from her own base. A flood of new recruits had her sent to the Witch Academy at Frankfurt.

Which meant very little, other than the fact that instead of the cot being hard as rock, she was on a mattress that was slightly softer than rock. Emphasis on slightly.

The princess rubbed her temples, allowing her magic antenna to show up. She was proud of them, they had first appeared when she was 7, and had grown brighter and stronger ever since, along with her power. Now, at 18 years of age, she had reached Tier 6, the highest tier mere mortals could obtain. But since her powers were still increasing, that mortality was questionable.

She shook her head, trying to focus. She got out of her sleeping clothes and put on an NCU. There was practice flying to do, and demonstrations to fly. That meant sleeping at night and flying in the day. The rest of her squadron was, naturally, unhappy about this: Being trained as night flyers, they had become night owls. But many of the cadets here at Frankfurt could hardly fly in the daytime, let alone at night. So they flew during the day.

Later that day, there was an assembly in the campus that required the 135th to wear full parade dress.

By night, she, as well as the rest of the squadron, was exhausted. Very rarely will you find a heavier and faster sleeper than a night Witch, and the exhaustion meant they fell asleep almost before they landed on their beds. She, however, stayed up a few more minutes, going over the dream she had had the previous night. It was quite strange, those two cats. Allowing herself to fall into sleep while still in her NCU, Hanna used her powerful mental abilities to hone in on that dream's memories, and see if she could lock onto the place those cats had been. It was difficult, as she hadn't remembered a fair amount of the dream. But she managed to find it anyway.

She found herself in a large conference room, with a massive oak desk and a marble floor. She could feel the cold, even through her combat boots. At the table were two cats, and nearby was what appeared to be a winged giant. Wonder what this is all about. She didn't activate her magic antennae immediately, so as not to cause alarm. Instead, she strode confidently towards the table, sitting down in front of it.

OOC: Full dress uniform for the Imperial Witch Forces is shown here, second uniform from the right. Being a Night Witch, Hanna's uniform is black, instead of grey.
Last edited by Rupudska on Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

1000 Cats
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby 1000 Cats » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:55 pm

"Damn it!" One of the brothers had just walked into the room, pushing through the open door that quite possibly didn't lead anywhere at all into the conference room. "Nuce, I told you we shouldn't have left the place unattended!"

"What?" came a muffled voice from beyond. It sounded like its mouth was full of something. There was a noise like someone spitting out a mouthful of lettuce. "You mean one's here?"

"No, I just felt like yelling at you," Shaˑe said dryly. "Of course one's here! It's one of the females. Always dressed in black."

The only response was a shuffling noise. Whatever it was, it didn't seem to be making much progress. Shaˑe growled impatiently and looked over at his guest. "So you're... wait, wait, I can remember this. You're Hanna, right? From Freeman's- no, wait. Karlsland. There, I got it." He looked quite proud of himself.

"So you got here alright, did you? No black mist, no memory loss? I guess you wouldn't know if you had memory loss. And if you had memory loss you wouldn't remember any black mist. But that's OK. You look like the kind of person who could handle black mist. My dam, you look like the kind of person who could be responsible for black mist. Hah hah." he bristled for a moment then gave his shoulder a quick lick in what was probably a bit of nervousness. "So... while we're waiting... what do you think of the place? Designed it myself."

"I helped!"

"He helped."
Last edited by 1000 Cats on Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Greater Mackonia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Mackonia » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:44 am

MINISTRY FOR FELINE AFFAIRS

as a nation with a large population of sentient cats we will be happy to lend some knowledge to the dream
The Agonocracy of Greater Mackonia
"Show me someone without an ego, and I'll show you a loser."
-Donald J. Trump.

1000 Cats
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby 1000 Cats » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:50 am

Greater Mackonia wrote:MINISTRY FOR FELINE AFFAIRS

as a nation with a large population of sentient cats we will be happy to lend some knowledge to the dream

We'll be seeing you... when you sleep... :twisted:

Ahem, really. We will.

Greater Mackonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Mackonia » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:19 am

1000 Cats wrote:
Greater Mackonia wrote:MINISTRY FOR FELINE AFFAIRS

We'll be seeing you... when you sleep... :twisted:

Ahem, really. We will.

well some of our population are nocturnal so that's good ;)...we have no trouble in conducting diplomatic affairs in dreams
Last edited by Greater Mackonia on Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Donald J. Trump.

Engelan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Engelan » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:51 am

King Luke Kyter woke with a start, his hand immediately gonig to the pistol beside his bed as he blinked the sleep out of his eyes. Just a year ago, he wouldn't have even had to do that much, but the constant high nerves brought on by the revolution he had lead to final victory were starting to fade these days. His personal manservant, Gordon, stepped away from the curtains he had just opened and picked up a bathrobe for his king. "Good morning, your majesty. I trust you slept well?" his tone was polite and defferential as always. Smartly attired and just starting to go grey at the temples, Gordon had been a loyal supporter of the young king throughout the revolution and had since proven himself equally indisposable as a manservant and secretary.
"As well as can be expected, Gordon..." Luke replied, taking the offered robe and slipping it on with a yawn and a stretch. He slouched over to his private bathroom and relieved himself, washing his hands and face before returning to his room and the breakfast Gordon had laid out on the table for him, "What's on the agenda today then?" His manservant passed Luke a clip-board with an itemised agenda on it, for the king's approval. The dream kept re-playing itself in Luke's head however, as he looked over his daily affairs. "Hmmm... Gordon, a pencil, if you will?" Upon being presented with one by his ever-prepared manservant, Luke struck out a relatively unimportant meeting with a group of citizens looking to negotiate a repeal of the public breastfeeding laws and handed the schedual back. "That free slot... Schedual a meeting with Public Security Section 11."
Gordon blinked, his eyebrows arching and his normally unflappable manner disturbed, "Section 11, your majesty? Has something happened?"
"I certainly hope not, Gordon, but a dream I had last night bothers me. It was a little too... Vivid. I want Section 11's opinion before I sleep tonight."
"Very good my leige. I'll make the neccessary arangements."

That night, King Luke Kyter slept in full clothing, fitting for meeting with a foreign dignitary. A crisp, white tunic that reached to halfway down his thighs, belted by a leather belt with a silver buckle and falling onto tailored, black pants. About his shoulders, he wore an embroidered cape of royal blue that covered his left shoulder, but left his right free. Belted by his left hip was a straight saber, with a ceremonially tassled hilt and in his hands rested the golden crown of state. As he drifted to sleep, his only thought was, "This had better work, or someone's getting their funding slashed."
My nation's name is pronounced 'Eng-gell-an'. I'm aware it wasn't one of my more creative moments. I'd change it if I could. How's that for a population milestone reward?

Current National Status: DEFCON 4 Engelan is in a state of peace, but wary of external threats, due to diplomatic difficulties.

Feel free to telegram me to set up RP! I'm currently very interested in modern tech RP with reasonable, mature players. Friendly, hostile; diplomatic, economic, military, or even personal! I don't mind!

1000 Cats
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby 1000 Cats » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:36 am

Another person popped into existence. It was sort of like he had been there the whole time, but the younger twin half-ran, half-fell through the door shouting something that might have been, "I'll get it!" followed by a dark muttering about doors and complex technology, before coming to a dignified - all things considered - halt before the King of Engelan.

"Good, you're here! I'm Nuce, but you already knew that. You are..." he gazed around the king's uniform, apparently with intense consideration. "Oh, right! King Kyter. Got quite the ring to it, I would think." His eyes fell on the saber at his guest's hip. "I see you brought some instructional aids! Quite deadly, I would imagine. Look at the range! This will be most useful. Have a seat, have a seat. I mean, don't actually have it, but, you know, sit on it. Would you like something to eat or drink?"

"Nuce!"

Nuce turned to glance at his brother.

"A third is coming up," Shaˑe whispered. "A fourth too. The scary one."

Oh. That one. It definitely wasn't human. "I..."

"I know."

"Maybe we should let them just... mingle for a while."

"Mingle? Just the two of them?"

"It's kind of like mingling. Look, do you want to deal with the giant bug? This early in the night?"

Shaˑe just grunted. It was pretty obvious he didn't. "Let's just see what happens. They'll find each other alright."

"Right." Nuce turned back to the King of Engelan, giving what he hoped was an apologetic smile.

Engelan
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Engelan » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:53 am

Okay... It worked, thought Luke, I need to remember to shoot Section 11 a bonus this year. He looked down at the large cat before him, just as it turned back with... That was either a smile, or it was wondering if he'd be tasty. Luke bowed repsectfully, placing the crown of state upon his head, "It is my honour and by extension, Engelan's to assist your people in the establishment of a stable and prosperous nation. I look forward to meeting the respective dignitaries you've invited," he coughs slightly and glances at the young woman sitting at the table already, "Uh... Even if our disperate backgrounds might make this a... Rather interesting summit." He gives an easy smile and steps over to the young woman already sitting at the table. He bows politely and introduces himself, "Luke Kyter, king of Engelan. Whom do I have the pleasure of adressing?"
Last edited by Engelan on Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My nation's name is pronounced 'Eng-gell-an'. I'm aware it wasn't one of my more creative moments. I'd change it if I could. How's that for a population milestone reward?

Current National Status: DEFCON 4 Engelan is in a state of peace, but wary of external threats, due to diplomatic difficulties.

Feel free to telegram me to set up RP! I'm currently very interested in modern tech RP with reasonable, mature players. Friendly, hostile; diplomatic, economic, military, or even personal! I don't mind!

United States of Peace
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Peace » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:27 am

Queen Sandrilene woke up with a start, her hands sleepily hunting for the alarm ringing on her nightstand. The alarm silenced, she plopped back into the soft, luxurious bed, the sun's ray shining into the room. She ran her hands through her eyes, confused by her dream, those two big black cats, yellow eyes piercing into her mind. Talking cats, she thought as the door opened, and the head of her Head of Security appeared.

"Your Majesty, Are you awake? We have to leave soon for the Conference in Estrimbaal."

"Yes, I'm awake Andrea, Thank you!" Sandry replied. The door closed, she left her bed, and headed to her closet, the dream from last night receding into her mind.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Estrimbaal, The Grand Imperial Palace
Night

Sandry climbed into her bed, clothed in a blue nightgown that matched her blue cornflower eyes, beneath it, a silk half slip that started at her waist. At 5'5, she stood with a slim figure, her nightgown illustrating the curves of her body. Slipping gratefully into the equally soft bed in the grand room offered to her by Estrimbaal for the Conference, she groaned in bliss.

The airplane lag had caught up with her, and as soon as she placed her head upon the soft pillow, her nightlight, a magnificent crystal on the nightstand next to her bed, she fell quickly asleep.

OOC: How do you make that line that goes across the post?
Last edited by United States of Peace on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Greater Mackonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Mackonia » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:58 pm

Tu kapazk!! shouted Sikasith jolting out of bed he looked around his room staring into space as his brain recovered from the trans-dimensional shock he then walked into the foreign
sectary's room and kicked him.MEEEOW!!!!! screeched the foreign commissioner as he landed on the floor ."um uh oh! 1st Commissioner Sikasith what a pleasure to see you"."Comrade could
you please explain WHY IN THE NAME OF ZARKON I HAD A DREAM IN WHICH I WAS SURROUNDED BY GIANT TALKING FELINES!!!!?" i told you specifically to send a feline but no you send me! you know i hate trans-dimensional travel."Well their must have been some sort of mistake but do you recall anything from this dream? "well" pondered the 1st commissioner "i vaguely remember telling 2 giant feline's who were trying to convince me to tell them about our dimension Well Commissioner expect some wired dreams tonight replied Talery
Last edited by Greater Mackonia on Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-Donald J. Trump.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:06 pm

Engelan wrote:Okay... It worked, thought Luke, I need to remember to shoot Section 11 a bonus this year. He looked down at the large cat before him, just as it turned back with... That was either a smile, or it was wondering if he'd be tasty. Luke bowed repsectfully, placing the crown of state upon his head, "It is my honour and by extension, Engelan's to assist your people in the establishment of a stable and prosperous nation. I look forward to meeting the respective dignitaries you've invited," he coughs slightly and glances at the young woman sitting at the table already. He gives an easy smile and steps over to the young woman already sitting at the table. He bows politely and introduces himself, "Luke Kyter, king of Engelan. Whom do I have the pleasure of adressing?"

Hanna returned the bow, then introduced herself in return. "Hanna Albrecht von Preussen, imperial princess of the Karlslandic Empire." She then gestured to her military uniform. "As you can probably guess, I am also in our military, as commanding officer of the 135th Night Fighter Squadron of the Imperial Luftwaffe."
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Engelan
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Engelan » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:31 pm

King Kyter smiled and brightened considerably, "I'm afraid I can't say I've ever heard of your nation, although given the... Unique location and nature of this summit and our hosts, I can't say that's too suprising. It's good to see another modern nation another nation following the tradition of active military service however! It's sadly all too rare these days, even amongst nations that still maintain a monarchy, or empire, in your case," he chuckles and seats himself, "Obviously, this isn't military uniform, but I figured it was better not to attend a diplomatic meeting dressed for war."

He looked over at the cats, still aparently waiting on more dignitaries to arive, then back at Princess Hanna, "Tell me... What's your opinion on our hosts? They managed to build all this, somehow, but they're astonished just by a sword," he tapped the hilt at his hip for emphasis, "I wonder just what their world is like... In Engelan, we have a saying, 'Like herding cats'. I have to say, trying to guide a nation of them to some semblance of order only sounds even harder."

1000 Cats
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby 1000 Cats » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:58 pm

"Settling in nicely, then, aren't they?" said Nuce brightly.

"All two of them," replied his brother.

"How many more are coming?"

"Three more, right now. Don't know when they'll actually get here."

"As long as they don't get lost."

"They shouldn't get lost."

"They shouldn't, but that doesn't usually stop people from getting lost."

Nuce paused to muse on this profound statement. Then abruptly he turned around to pipe, "Say, your majesty, about that sw-" before his brother pushed him over with a lazy paw. "What was that for?" he hissed.

"Just let them get to know each other for a bit. We have time. And stop offering them food. They'll only wake up with feathers in their mouths."

OOC: @ USoP: you do it with [ hr][/hr] (no space). In the future, you can just quote a post to see all their bbcode markup. :)

Rynatia
Senator

Founded: Jul 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Rynatia » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:14 pm

"I hate cats..." Was what Marie first thought upon awakening. A guard gave her an odd look before glancing back to the wall.Marie shook her head and got up with a yawn."Time?" She asked the guard who glanced at his watch." 9 Am Ryntime.
Marie nodded and walked off to the balcony, Rynatia, a great city if ever there was one, order, discipline and commons sense.Born from a military order, Rynatia had endured the centuries and grown stronger.
Today would be a quiet and simple day.

Night.
Marie fell onto her bed, shutting her eyes, today wasn't that simple after all and she was glad to be asleep, from an attempted assassination to foreign stubbornness.
As she drifted off to sleep she was reminded of the cats, odd cats they were.
She had the strangest dream,or so it felt that way, as the 2 cats were back.Staring at each of the rooms occupants she raised an eyebrow."What...?" She said plainly, not quite sure what was going on.

1000 Cats
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby 1000 Cats » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:36 pm

Shaˑe looked around from his brother still sprawled on the floor. "Here's number three."

"The bug?" exclaimed Nuce, sitting up.

"No, the bug's number four now."

"So what's the crazy space-tyrant?"

"Well, he's the fi- how the hell am I supposed to know? They come when they come."

As one, this time, they approach the newcomer: an apparently human woman with long brown hair.

"Marie Anglo," acknowledged Nuce, attempting once again to smile before his brother caught his eye.

"We're honoured," said Shaˑe, quite delicately, and he gave a little bow. "These are King Luke Kyter of Engelan, and Hanna of Karlsland."

"She's from Rynatia, isn't she?" whispers Nuce to his brother. "We thought she, as its leader, would be a really good example for, you know, leading and stuff."

"Yes. Marie, take a seat. Make yourself at home," Shaˑe beams. "Then perhaps you could tell us how one keeps control over so many people as you do." His smile is, if anything, worse than his brother's.

Rynatia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Rynatia » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:43 pm

Marie sat unsure."...Well." She hesitated and then glanced off to the roof and gathered her thoughts."Culture, patriotism helps too.If someone believe they are meant to act a certain way they will.If they love there country, they will act how they believe will benefit it." She tilted a head at the cats returning her gaze to them.
"People naturally follow what they know, if your way is all they know.Problem solved....Am I dreaming again?"

United States of Peace
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Peace » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:58 pm

Queen Sandrilene found herself staring at a door. She looked around and found nothing but whiteness, only the door showing something reassembling color. Abruptly, her mind filled with the dream of last night, the cats, those big cats. Pinching herself, she closed her eyes and throught "This is a dream, only a dream. Once I open my eyes, I'll be in the Imperial Palace of Estrimbaal.

When she opened her eyes, she found herself staring at the same, non-descriptive door. Sandry knocked on the door, hoping dearly that if anything bad happened, it would only be a dream. Nothing more.

1000 Cats
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby 1000 Cats » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:19 pm

"Wow," said Nuce, after Anglo had finished. "So the àrüe have something right. They go about and tell cats what to think. But there's so many of them..."

"It all balances out," said Shaˑe. "We would have to upset the balanced."

"We'd have to kill a lot of cats."

"Yup. But that's how these sorts of things happen. Isn't that right, Marie?"

Before she could answer, there was a knock at the door.

"Would you get that?" Shaˑe asks his brother. "It sounds like someone decided to take the long way in."

"They must really like doors," said Nuce bitterly. Giving a quick glance of mixed regret at Marie, he strutted over to the door and jumped awkwardly at the latch. The thing slowly opened.

Meanwhile, Shaˑe turned back to his currently occupied guest. "By the way, you are dreaming," he said. "But that doesn't make it any less real."

"Oh!" a shouts crosses the room back at Shaˑe. "It's the Queen of the United States!"

"Which one?"

United States of Peace
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Peace » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:18 pm

Queen Sandry blinked as she stared at the large black cat that opened the door. The details of the previous night were coming back in, and hearing the question shouted by the cat called Shaˑe, she answered weakly, "Of Peace!" Returning her eyes to the large cat in front of her, she asks "Hello. Nuce right? May I come in please? And if I can't, can you wake me up? Please?"

For good measure, she pinched her arm again.

1000 Cats
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby 1000 Cats » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:29 pm

Nuce beamed. "Nuce it is! Quite eloquent you are, your majesty. Yes, do come in. And if I can get you anything to eat or-"

"Nuce!"

"Oh, right. You'll have to go hungry unless you want to eat your pillow."

Showing Queen Sandry in, he quickly introduces the other three guests. "So, the United States of Peace? That's a... good thing, right?"

Rynatia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Rynatia » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:30 pm

Marie tilted her head to the Queen as she entered."Hello..." She said slowly with a slight wave of the hand.She looked back to the cat."How... Never mind..." She said quietly.
"You want me to help you bring order to here?" She said still not quite sure on what they wanted.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents