NATION

PASSWORD

Patricant Invasion of Devon

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Patricant
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Patricant Invasion of Devon

Postby Patricant » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:57 am

Due to the need of territory, Patricant has approved the invasion of the English county of Devon. We admit we are a small nation, but are in the need for space. We ask the help of any nation willing to give us a hand.
Hectate Hawks (VAFL)
Achingrad Reds (AHL)
FC Fristad (HNL)
Shanak FC (by proxy of I-Patricant businessman Georgio Scalone)
*none*

Taiwan is part of the People's Republic of China. It is the PRC's 23rd administrative division. There, I said it. Put this in YOUR signature if you agree.

LoL island
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby LoL island » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:04 am

To Patricant Leader
From Franklin Emile Personus

We are shocked any people would be so blood thirsty as to invade a country for the sole purpose of making more space

As such, if any military action were to commence, we will resist your efforts
LOLISM WILL NEVER VANISH!
Intelligence & Reason over Fear & Fervor
Resident Bullshit Detector, Idea Factory, and Unoffical Council Member as well as the Unofficial Announcer Guy of FoG
I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man and therefore I am a God
I BEAT THE 10 HOUR CHALLENGE! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Is good sex, comfortable shoes, and a warm place to go to the bathroom too much to ask for?
Economic Left/Right: -6.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.77

Asyrria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Asyrria » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:06 am

as member of a growing peace organization to protect other nations, i hereby condemn your actions. failure to heed this will result in a war with, what you will find, a nation of the same size but greater technology then you. the nation of Asyrria and its smaller satellite nations, whom choose to be our protectorates and may change their decision at any time, are now preparing forces attack you. we ask again that you stand down immediately. consider this your one and only warning.

Patricant
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Patricant » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:06 am

8 LD class destroyers have set sail for the coastal town of Ilfracombe, carrying 2,500 sailors. 4 Sturgeon class transport ships are also on their way. They are holding:

5,000 Army soldiers w/ 1,000 Ocelot land-vehicles
4,000 Marines w/ 2,000 military jet-skis and 25,000 food and medical kits
15 Trug class tanks, 15 Caiman submarines, and 25,000 military tents
5,000 Terrain Forces troops (specialize in rough terrain) w/ 1,500 Driver class off-road military golf carts and 2,000 woodlands-specializing Humvees

Back in Patricant, an Air Force brigade is being assembled...
Hectate Hawks (VAFL)
Achingrad Reds (AHL)
FC Fristad (HNL)
*none*

Taiwan is part of the People's Republic of China. It is the PRC's 23rd administrative division. There, I said it. Put this in YOUR signature if you agree.

Norway
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Norway » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:07 am

OOC: Before you go about this again, you never gave Belize a chance to do so much as respond to the declaration in the last thread. You simply went about attacking I suggest you read the stickies in II and ask for help from a mentor or trainer or even see if one would be willing to RP with you for a little bit if you're going to be continuously making these threads.
Last edited by Norway on Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Patricant
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Patricant » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:08 am

Breaking News! The Patricant Forces have made an abrupt stop in the Canary Islands, to await further communication from other nations.
Hectate Hawks (VAFL)
Achingrad Reds (AHL)
FC Fristad (HNL)
*none*

Gernonai
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Gernonai » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:08 am

Norway wrote:OOC: Before you go about this again, you never gave Belize a chance to do so much as respond to the declaration in the last thread. You simply went about attacking I suggest you read the stickies in II and ask for help from a mentor or trainer or even see if one would be willing to RP with you for a little bit if you're going to be continuously making these threads.

OOC: I believe he was talking about the nation of Belize as the one IRL, not the one in NS
A New Ideology!
Factbook
Current Commander-In-Chief: General Hans Albeer
Total Military Strength- 65,000,000 (10,000,000 Active, 55,000,000 Reserve)

Personnel Distribution:
National Guard: 1,500,000
Army: 18,000,000
Air Force: 16,500,000
Air Defense Network: 5,000,000
Navy: 15,000,000
Coast Guard: 6,000,000
Special Forces: 3,000,000

Military Alert Level- {5}4321

Current Fuhrer: Ernst Ueden
Current Senate Majority Ideology: National Conservative Party
Current Minister of Defense: General Marc Antoin
Current Minister of the Navy: Albert Tytia
Current Minister of Aerial Defense: Hanf von Skovi
Current Minister of Economics: Rubert Eichfon
Current Supreme Judge: Karl Luntung
Current Minister of Foreign Affairs: Skott Nister

Kesheru
Envoy

Founded: Feb 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kesheru » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:08 am

The HEoK shall aid in this invasion!
Grand Holy Empire of Kesheru
__________GHEoK___________
FACTBOOK
viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=23&t=99389&p=4968429#p4968429

Motto
Aut Pax Aut Bellum - Either Peace or War

Battle Cry
"For the Great Sculptor!"

LoL island
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LoL island » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:09 am

Patricant wrote:8 LD class destroyers have set sail for the coastal town of Ilfracombe, carrying 2,500 sailors. 4 Sturgeon class transport ships are also on their way. They are holding:

5,000 Terrain Forces troops (specialize in rough terrain) w/ 1,500 Driver class off-road military golf carts and 2,000 woodlands-specializing Humvees

(1500th post, ftw)

OOC: ...? how can you suport an army like that when you have no military budget and of only fair economy?
Last edited by LoL island on Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Resident Bullshit Detector, Idea Factory, and Unoffical Council Member as well as the Unofficial Announcer Guy of FoG
I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man and therefore I am a God
Is good sex, comfortable shoes, and a warm place to go to the bathroom too much to ask for?

Gernonai
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Gernonai » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:10 am

The Great Furher, Ulrich von Hamn, condemns the actions of Patricant towards both Belize and Devon. We are prepared to use military force if you do not surrender immediately, and come to the negotiating table. We are currently mobilizing our forces to prepare for war with both Patricant and the HEoK.
A New Ideology!
Factbook
Current Commander-In-Chief: General Hans Albeer
Total Military Strength- 65,000,000 (10,000,000 Active, 55,000,000 Reserve)

Personnel Distribution:
National Guard: 1,500,000
Army: 18,000,000
Air Force: 16,500,000
Air Defense Network: 5,000,000
Navy: 15,000,000
Coast Guard: 6,000,000
Special Forces: 3,000,000

Military Alert Level- {5}4321

Current Fuhrer: Ernst Ueden
Current Senate Majority Ideology: National Conservative Party
Current Minister of Defense: General Marc Antoin
Current Minister of the Navy: Albert Tytia
Current Minister of Aerial Defense: Hanf von Skovi
Current Minister of Economics: Rubert Eichfon
Current Supreme Judge: Karl Luntung
Current Minister of Foreign Affairs: Skott Nister

New Gothenberg
Secretary

Founded: Sep 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Gothenberg » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:11 am

Holy cow, if I known this many people were going to turn up in defence of Devon - I'd have reared my head in defence of the land ages ago.
Brotherhood. Unity. Peace

Kesheru
Envoy

Founded: Feb 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kesheru » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:12 am

OOC Gotta pull out of this RP forgot my factbook is missing my new military stuff currently lol. Have a good one.
Grand Holy Empire of Kesheru
__________GHEoK___________
FACTBOOK
viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=23&t=99389&p=4968429#p4968429

Motto
Aut Pax Aut Bellum - Either Peace or War

Battle Cry
"For the Great Sculptor!"

Patricant
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Patricant » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:13 am

We respect the support of HEoK, but have temporarily stopped in the Canary Islands.
Hectate Hawks (VAFL)
Achingrad Reds (AHL)
FC Fristad (HNL)
*none*

Asyrria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Asyrria » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:13 am

Patricant wrote:8 LD class destroyers have set sail for the coastal town of Ilfracombe, carrying 2,500 sailors. 4 Sturgeon class transport ships are also on their way. They are holding:

since you have not yet attacked, you still have a chance to stand down. because you have taken offensive positions we are now sending the 3Rd and 4TH naval task force fleets. consiting of :

4 Sargon-class Battleships armed with 16 15 inch guns
4 Inertia class Carriers each with 96 aircraft
6 LDU class destroyers armed with 10 6inch guns and 20 torpedoes for anti-sub warfare
8 LCU class cruisers armed with 12 10 inch guns an 8 cruise missiles each
there are also, amassed from our nation and our satellites an invasion of force of 30 LTU transport ships carrying around 40,000 men and 250 tanks and other assorted vehicles stand down immediately!

New Gothenberg
Secretary

Founded: Sep 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Gothenberg » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:14 am

Kesheru wrote:OOC Gotta pull out of this RP forgot my factbook is missing my new military stuff currently lol. Have a good one.

That's a point, I haven't finished my factbook either. It's been in limbo for a while now.
Sorry everyone. :eek: :oops:
Brotherhood. Unity. Peace

Tryienne
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 20, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Tryienne » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:14 am

the People's Republic of Tryienne shall aid in this war, our nation shall fight in the defence for Devon also!

Fredoiea
Secretary

Founded: Aug 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Fredoiea » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:16 am

I'm in United Africa too!

From the Goverment of Fredoiea

Dear two nations in United Africa.

We understand about this invasion, but we strongly diencouage more fighting and wish to see this arguement setteld in a nice and clean matter. Thank you.

From the President of Fredoiea, Willow Smith

Patricant
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Patricant » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:18 am

We invite the two largest nations in defense of Devon to Tenerife, Canary Islands for a diplomatic meeting.
Hectate Hawks (VAFL)
Achingrad Reds (AHL)
FC Fristad (HNL)
*none*

El Bondel
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby El Bondel » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:19 am

To: Patricant and Allies
Encryption:HIGH

The IEB is appalled by such behavior of a nation! Invading another nation for more territory? That is ridiculous.Bondel has stopped all trade with Patricant and her allies. A full embargo is in order for Patricant not allowing any goods into/out of borders. All Patricant citizens inside of Bondel(7,281) are being deported as we speak. There is no legitament reason for a invasion when your nations are still very young. Also, as of now, Patricant,is CLASSIFIED as a ROUGE NATION within Bondel's Borders.

That is all.
Last edited by El Bondel on Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
RP Stats:[under construction]
Map of Bondel

Asyrria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Asyrria » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:20 am

Patricant wrote:We invite the two largest nations in defense of Devon to Tenerife, Canary Islands for a diplomatic meeting.

would i be one of those? just asking you didn't state which nations and considering im threatening you with an invasion i suppose im one of them?

Patricant
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Patricant » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:24 am

We invite ALL nations in defense of Devon to the meeting in Tenerife.
Hectate Hawks (VAFL)
Achingrad Reds (AHL)
FC Fristad (HNL)
*none*

LoL island
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LoL island » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:24 am

El Bondel wrote:

The IEB is appalled by such behavior of a nation! Invading another nation for more territory? That is ridiculous.Bondel has stopped all trade with Patricant and her allies. A full embargo is in order for Patricant not allowing any goods into/out of borders. All Patricant citizens inside of Bondel(7,281) are being deported as we speak. There is no legitament reason for a invasion when your nations are still very young. Also, as of now, Patricant, and LoL island are CLASSIFIED as ROUGE NATIONS within Bondel's Borders.

That is all.

To: Leader of Bondel

I sincerely hope you adding us to the rouge list was just a typo, we are just as appalled by the actions of Patricant as you

we await confirmation on wither or not you were just confused

P.S. Sorry for breaking encryption, we were trying to monitor any transmission to this Place to plan accordingly

Asyrria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Asyrria » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:26 am

very well. we will be sending a diplomat there now. we are sending him with 15 "IMMORTALS". they are the most elite soldiers we have.

El Bondel
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby El Bondel » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:26 am

LoL island wrote:
El Bondel wrote:

The IEB is appalled by such behavior of a nation! Invading another nation for more territory? That is ridiculous.Bondel has stopped all trade with Patricant and her allies. A full embargo is in order for Patricant not allowing any goods into/out of borders. All Patricant citizens inside of Bondel(7,281) are being deported as we speak. There is no legitament reason for a invasion when your nations are still very young. Also, as of now, Patricant, and LoL island are CLASSIFIED as ROUGE NATIONS within Bondel's Borders.

That is all.

To: Leader of Bondel

I sincerely hope you adding us to the rouge list was just a typo, we are just as appalled by the actions of Patricant as you

we await confirmation on wither or not you were just confused

P.S. Sorry for breaking encryption, we were trying to monitor any transmission to this Place to plan accordingly

The Defense Minister Realized His Mistake and is changing the typo. Truly Sorry.
RP Stats:[under construction]
Map of Bondel

Tryienne
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 20, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Tryienne » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:26 am

Patricant wrote:We invite ALL nations in defense of Devon to the meeting in Tenerife.

Praised be God!! We'll be there also!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents